LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

help

goodnites10

i have a fear of peeing the bed im dry at night i use a waterproof mattress cover on my bed, i am ok sleeping in a diaper if needed or using pullups or using bedwetting pajamas or using a bedwetting alarm, please offer kind support i have autism and special needs be kind

Everybody's body, needs, and situations are different, so what solution is best varies by the individual. The only way to find out what works for you is to try different solutions until you find one that works for you.  Best advice I can give is work towards accepting your bedwetting, realize leaks happen and that's okay. And talk to a therapist about your bedwetting fear if it's really bothering you, they can help you learn to deal with it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Everybody's body, needs, and situations are different, so what solution is best varies by the individual. The only way to find out what works for you is to try different solutions until you find one that works for you.  Best advice I can give is work towards accepting your bedwetting, realize leaks happen and that's okay. And talk to a therapist about your bedwetting fear if it's really bothering you, they can help you learn to deal with it. 

i dont wet the bed ok i just fear it  

On 2/14/2021 at 6:20 PM, goodnites10 said:

ok  what kind are good

If you are  small, buy the boys or girls XL pull ups like Good Nights, otherwise you are going to have to buy adult pull ups at anyplace that sell diapers.

Good Nights were the only brand I have ever used, I think they would be perfect for overnight use.

A good thing about a pull up style diaper is, you can reuse them if you happen to have dry nights.

3 hours ago, beallucanb said:

If you are  small, buy the boys or girls XL pull ups like Good Nights, otherwise you are going to have to buy adult pull ups at anyplace that sell diapers.

Good Nights were the only brand I have ever used, I think they would be perfect for overnight use.

A good thing about a pull up style diaper is, you can reuse them if you happen to have dry nights.

im 176 pounds so goodnites might fit

20 hours ago, goodnites10 said:

im 176 pounds so goodnites might fit

I have seen people with size 34 waist wear them, but I think when the person is that large, the side seems may burst with movement.

The only way you will know is try Good Nights, or you might try a drug store look alike boys XL pull up, many drug stores have their own version at a slightly cheaper price.

Over 10 years ago I tried a boys pull up from CVS, it was OK and it was a plain white diaper not printed like Good Nights.

• Like 1