LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need some advice

Hi everyone i need some advice, anyway I have a male friend that want to be a special friend with me like he want to change my wet and dirty diapers also he want me to do the same thing however i am not comfortable in changing others but i don’t mind him changing me how can I tell him without hurting his feelings ????

3 hours ago, beallucanb said:

I suggest you find what it takes in you to change his diaper, or I think you will loose him as a friend.

If you lose a friend for expressing your boundaries, they were never really your friend.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, adam4landry said:

i am not comfortable in changing others but i don’t mind him changing me how can I tell him without hurting his feelings ????

@adam4landry

I would agree with @Elbs  However:  Is it the fact that you are uncomfortable changing HIM, or is it that you are uncomfortable doing it altogether?  If you indeed do not feel comfortable altogether, than I would suggest that you let him know that you are uncomfortable with it.  As she says, if he is really a friend, he will respect your boundaries: if he does NOT respect your decision or your boundaries, than he was never really your friend.  You just have to be frank and up front with him.  Some people can change others without a problem, and they can also change themselves, while others have no problem being changed by others, but have issues changing others.  It will depend on you and your friend's comfort level.

You have to be honest with your friend, and with yourself:  You should be comfortable with your decisions, and if you feel that you can't change others now, you need to tell him - to NOT do that is to make him think that there are no issues with it. 

It simply comes down to boundaries and comfort level - You may want to discuss the issue with him, and maybe you can come to an agreement, so you don't lose the friendship, but you should always be true to your feelings.

Good Luck!

Brian

9 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@adam4landry

I would agree with @Elbs  However:  Is it the fact that you are uncomfortable changing HIM, or is it that you are uncomfortable doing it altogether?  If you indeed do not feel comfortable altogether, than I would suggest that you let him know that you are uncomfortable with it.  As she says, if he is really a friend, he will respect your boundaries: if he does NOT respect your decision or your boundaries, than he was never really your friend.  You just have to be frank and up front with him.  Some people can change others without a problem, and they can also change themselves, while others have no problem being changed by others, but have issues changing others.  It will depend on you and your friend's comfort level.

You have to be honest with your friend, and with yourself:  You should be comfortable with your decisions, and if you feel that you can't change others now, you need to tell him - to NOT do that is to make him think that there are no issues with it. 

It simply comes down to boundaries and comfort level - You may want to discuss the issue with him, and maybe you can come to an agreement, so you don't lose the friendship, but you should always be true to your feelings.

Good Luck!

Brian

Ya I agree. Okay now I have a unique question I want to have a unique relationship with him without sex but I do like to masturbate in my diapers a lot I want him to be my nurse it kind like having a daddy kind of way can I have a this relationship with him ????

• Like 1
3 hours ago, adam4landry said:

Ya I agree. Okay now I have a unique question I want to have a unique relationship with him without sex but I do like to masturbate in my diapers a lot I want him to be my nurse it kind like having a daddy kind of way can I have a this relationship with him ????

@adam4landry

The only way to have a relationship is to have a discussion of both your likes and  dislikes, his expectations, and your expectations, and come to an agreement.  A relationship of any kind takes TWO people:  BOTH of you have to decide what you are comfortable with, and what you are not.  BOTH of you have to set the ground rules and expectations of your relationship, and once set, you have to agree to abide by those ground rules.  If you set boundaries, you will have a guideline that you can approach, but NOT cross, and if one of you does that, you know that there may be consequences.

To do that, as I said earlier, you have to let him KNOW of your concerns, and ASK him for what you seek, and see if it it something you both can work out.  If not, you may not be able to have such a relationship with this friend.

Good Luck!

Brian

There are several concept of society that makes me angry

-The disempowerment
-Me my self and I

-Often people want to have it all without making any effort (Particuly the young gen)

You have an incredible chance, stop thinking only about your little pleasure and try to tame it step by step

This text is not meant to be moralistic at all, because in some sphere in my life I am not better, but sometimes there is nothing better than getting a little kick in the ass

Good luck

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, LiL Marc said:

There are several concept of society that makes me angry

-The disempowerment
-Me my self and I

-Often people want to have it all without making any effort (Particuly the young gen)

You have an incredible chance, stop thinking only about your little pleasure and try to tame it step by step

This text is not meant to be moralistic at all, because in some sphere in my life I am not better, but sometimes there is nothing better than getting a little kick in the ass

Good luck

Marc I have a lot of love and respect for you sweetie!!!  My husbands passing in 2012 was my kick in the ass ! I loved him more than I loved myself and it was a big kick to my butt. Here I was 52 yrs old and single with a house and a mother and a nephew to care for. I admit I went out on a quest and I was not going to stop till I found what I was in search of. I found him dressed as a beautiful woman and already a diaper lover. Almost 4 years later my life has gotten only better. @adam4landry sweetie Marc is so right. You are so young and have a willing person, and you're worried about changing a diaper ? If you don't want to hurt his feelings change his diapers and be happy about it. You have a gift here looking you in the face and act like the spoiled boy at Christmas waiting for a bar of gold. I learned the not so easy way, I lost a husband, but in doing so I gained a love beyond comprehension. Get over your fears and get over them quick.

• Like 1

There is no correct answer except for ONE ANSWER: HONESTY. Perhaps the discussion may go something like: "It is nice to have a friend with similar diaper interests among our other interests we have in common.  While I would love my wet and messy diaper changed; I am not comfortable changing other people.  This has nothing to do about you at all, so please don't take it personally.  I might be willing to experiment changing your diaper, but if I just don't like it, I hope you understand that it is about me and my limits/boundaries, and what I like and don't like, and again this would have no implications about you and our friendship.  If this means that you don't want to change me; that's cool too, we will still be friends..."  On an other note: I am curious; however, how did the two of you initially meet? We don't know the prevalence rate of ABDL's because it is such "closeted" clandestine activity. In one study, 26% of a sample was interested in fetishism; but we do not know what percentage involved ABDL.  Interested if anyone knows the research or citations on ABDL base rates.

1 hour ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Marc I have a lot of love and respect for you sweetie!!!  My husbands passing in 2012 was my kick in the ass ! I loved him more than I loved myself and it was a big kick to my butt. Here I was 52 yrs old and single with a house and a mother and a nephew to care for. I admit I went out on a quest and I was not going to stop till I found what I was in search of. I found him dressed as a beautiful woman and already a diaper lover. Almost 4 years later my life has gotten only better. @adam4landry sweetie Marc is so right. You are so young and have a willing person, and you're worried about changing a diaper ? If you don't want to hurt his feelings change his diapers and be happy about it. You have a gift here looking you in the face and act like the spoiled boy at Christmas waiting for a bar of gold. I learned the not so easy way, I lost a husband, but in doing so I gained a love beyond comprehension. Get over your fears and get over them quick.

Thank you sweetie,

Eve I just want him to avoid the mistake I've done and now at 55 its almost to late

I decided 21 years ago I didnt want no more love relationship because I'am not good at it (unlike you I am not an easy person) and I always get left and I suffer a lot, but the paradox in all of this is that I'm hyper sexualized person whit a lot of kink and taboo kink and I'am simply not able to meet play partners on internet, the web ugly me LOL, So I stop looking for almost 20 years

So the last year I gave a try again, but stil the samething not able to find a play partner even If at 55 I'am a good looking guy who always work out, but to be honest age makes us chicken, to be told the thruth I think that even if I would have a chance I think that subconsciously I will sabotage myself because now I'am scared, but go figured... I compete in paragliding LOL

The only thing I want to say is at least try before you get old and chicken, I might be to much and that will be ok to say no, but at least try

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Eve you do have a point life is very very short i do agree, and Marc does have a point as well but I will have sit with my friend so with can talk and take one day at a time, also i am not trying to be mean about this or scare it just I am little shy and i am not very good at diaper changing if he like to change my diaper only I will be very happy sorry if I been a pain ??.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, adam4landry said:

Eve you do have a point life is very very short i do agree, and Marc does have a point as well but I will have sit with my friend so with can talk and take one day at a time, also i am not trying to be mean about this or scare it just I am little shy and i am not very good at diaper changing if he like to change my diaper only I will be very happy sorry if I been a pain ??.

You may find me old, but I do believe "whats good for the goose, is good for the gander". Sweetie it took me forty years to perfect a diaper change. Shy you can always beat and changing a diaper you can always perfect, but never run away from love. Hugs and best of luck to you.

2 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

Thank you sweetie,

Eve I just want him to avoid the mistake I've done and now at 55 its almost to late

I decided 21 years ago I didnt want no more love relationship because I'am not good at it (unlike you I am not an easy person) and I always get left and I suffer a lot, but the paradox in all of this is that I'm hyper sexualized person whit a lot of kink and taboo kink and I'am simply not able to meet play partners on internet, the web ugly me LOL, So I stop looking for almost 20 years

So the last year I gave a try again, but stil the samething not able to find a play partner even If at 55 I'am a good looking guy who always work out, but to be honest age makes us chicken, to be told the thruth I think that even if I would have a chance I think that subconsciously I will sabotage myself because now I'am scared, but go figured... I compete in paragliding LOL

The only thing I want to say is at least try before you get old and chicken, I might be to much and that will be ok to say no, but at least try

Marc I say the same to you. You are 55 yrs young. You and I are old school. We come from the days of fire and brimstone, and were made for this fetish. There are literally thousands of us left. We come from the days where internet was obsolete. We went out, we partied, we did things others were scared to do. Kink will always be in our hearts and souls. Don't ever give up on love. I didn't need internet to find what I have now. You are tougher than this baby and I have lots of faith in you. You didn't meet the right person,, yet. Love you Marc and always remember you have friends here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1