LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dance And What It Means To Me

Evelyn Dellcerro

When is the last time you went out dancing with wife or girlfriend/boyfriend ?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. When is the last time you went out dancing with wife or girlfriend/boyfriend ?

• Over Ten Years
    • Never
    • High School Dance
    • Before Pandemic
    • One Year

Dance give me a baffling, indescribable, enigmatic, and mysterious sense of freedom. To move my body, in ways it wasn't meant to be moved. To share with those closest to me things that I never think about and just do. Dance to me is a form of escape from reality. An escape from this chaotic cruel, world around us. An escape from the terrifying, formidable, ghastly, distressing ways of the world and the future of our being. Dancing shows me who I truly am and not the mask I hide behind everyday. I never believed in fake smiles, and fake laughs, or even fake sadness. Dancing makes me free to feel how I truly feel. 
   I learned how to dance from a very young age. I remember the late 60's and dancing to music at the age of three. Music my mother and aunt danced to. Just to name a few The Stones, The Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, Cream, Pink Floyd, Simon & Garfunkel, The Byrds, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Santana, Jimi Hendrix, The Beach Boys. I can go on forever. This was the music that shaped our time, and made the world that much more enjoyable. You will never hear music of this caliber ever again. My dear aunt which I loved, and my moms only sister which I lost to crime in New York, taught me how to dance and move and shake my hips and wiggle my ass. My mom did a great job at fighting back the tears, But I know losing her only sister hurt her to the core. 
   My mom continued to train me and teach me the ways of latin dance, and I practiced every chance I got. School was a very important part of my life and I did my best to excel and be the best. I didn't grow up poor, but there were struggles. My first language was spanish. My parents spoke to me in Spanish and Portuguese for the first five years of my life. I learned english just like every other child did, in school. I always wanted to be the best at what I did, and school was no different. I got into diapers in the late seventies, and never let my fetish interfere with my studies. 
   I did great and excelled in sports, mainly gymnastics. Dance was a big part of me and I knew with my mom as my teacher I would go places. I went to many parties as a young teen and was always the girl guys wanted to dance with. I wasn't the knockout blonde with big breasts and huge butt, but I did my thing. I hung out with girls my age, but never revealed my diaper fetish to anyone. I admit it was a lonely secret, and I had mostly pen pal friends that I met while my parents worked. 
   I remember the parties, and always saw the cute guys sitting out the dances and hiding in the dim light. I hated the excuses even as a teen. 
"I was born with two left feet...."
"You're either born with rhythm or not"
"Dancing just isn't for me"  
"I don't know how"
  This is the honest truth, anybody involved in an art form needs instuction. No person is born with skill, or rhythm. It must be taught to you. People didn't go out on the dance floor and all of a sudden they were transformed into John Travolta. Remember he had a choreographer and teachers and many retakes and editing. Guys wake up !!! Especially the young bucks that think they are young and hung and the girls are just gonna come flocking over. It just don't work like that. I laugh now thinking of the guys that were smoking pot and shaking their heads like it was a form of dance, sorry y'all.. You were the guys that never got laid. I remember the guys that thought they were cool and could tell girls what to do and who to be friends with.. Sorry dudes I danced to a different drummer and y'all still didn't get laid. 
   Dancing brought out the best in me, it made it okay to be myself. When I danced I couldn't judge, I couldn't hate. My fears and insecurities were let out without hurt. I am the type of person that people can't understand. It takes a lot just to even get close to me and I have to want to open up. I chat here and I talk with people, but I have to feel them out and it takes time. Dancing is a way for me to express myself without fear. When I am sad I dance. When I am happy I dance. When I am angry I dance. Dancing is my haven. Dancing is one of the best forms of stress relief besides masturbation. 
   I was born with Asthma and overcame my illness because of my commitment to dancing. Dancing made me healthy and from the age of seven I never had another attack. Dancing got me out of my comfort zone. It also helped me discover new things and myself. When I place my left foot out on the dance floor and hear the first beat of the song and my adrenaline starts pumping, all the pain, and hurt, and loss, and fears just go away and its me and my wife hand in hand chest to chest, feeling our hearts beat as one. Dance is how we convey our feelings for one another, without uttering a single word. Dance is the universal language which I choose to tell my story. Dance defies all barriers. Dance is joy. 
    To those that are gamers, dance is like your favorite game to me. No matter how old it is and how many times I play it,, its still new and fun to me. If my wife is feeling down, and sad, I will dance for her, to brighten up her day and make her smile and feel happy. The ability to make someone smile just by shaking my ass is fun and don't cost me a thing. I have danced with my wife at clubs and seen men smile and feel good about themselves. Whether its watching two hotties out on the dance floor and staring at our bodies gyrating, all is good.
   I met my husband back in 1987 at a club in The Bronx on a Saturday night. We danced for hours and I had feelings for him that first night. We dated two years and married in December of 1989. Ours was a love that bypassed all fetishes. We did what made us feel good. I also met Elizabeth at a club and we danced as well. We still enjoy our nights out dancing, and we make an entire night of it with diapers and all. Dancing is a great way to meet people and make life long friends. Don't have that fear of the unknown and enjoy your body, learn how to move and shake and guys ladies still love to be wined and dined and be swept off their feet. Enjoy for now  and I must get ready to leave work soon. These are my feelings of dance and the effect it has on me. Love and peace.

• Like 4

Really beautiful text Eve

I would have liked to have been taught to dance because there is a sex language that is incredibly beautiful in it

I have always danced badly with no rytmic and with a certain complex but it never stopped me to danced, ok of course I would be very embarrassed to dance next to you

Love you

• Like 1

Hey Eve,

What a wonderful post.  I was one of those guys that had trouble getting up to dance.  One time I just said F it and went for it.  Truth be told nobody is going to judge you on how you dance. Just get up there and have fun with your SO.  When the band/DJ is rocking there is nothing better.  I remember a particular "kitchen party" in NS where everyone was on the floor.  It was nuts ?.  I wish you had more choices. The last time I danced was the last Christmas party we attended before the pandemic hit.  

Hugs

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

I would have liked to have been taught to dance because there is a sex language that is incredibly beautiful in it

I have always danced badly with no rytmic and with a certain complex but it never stopped me to danced, ok of course I would be very embarrassed to dance next to you

Love you

Embarrassed is a word you use amongst strangers Marc. You my friend are no stranger, you know how to move, and you know how to shake. We all have rhythm. Dance is only the vertical position of what you want to do horizontally.

3 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Hey Eve,

What a wonderful post.  I was one of those guys that had trouble getting up to dance.  One time I just said F it and went for it.  Truth be told nobody is going to judge you on how you dance. Just get up there and have fun with your SO.  When the band/DJ is rocking there is nothing better.  I remember a particular "kitchen party" in NS where everyone was on the floor.  It was nuts ?.  I wish you had more choices. The last time I danced was the last Christmas party we attended before the pandemic hit.  

Hugs

My friend I know you have been married for many years, and you are the sweetest and most honest man I have spoken with. Any man than can be married to one woman for over thirty years has my respect and undivided admiration. You have been doing something right whether vertical or horizontal. Remember mistakes are proof that you are trying. Hugs and big kisses to you Gary.?

• Like 1

I am the typical gay man and yes I know how to dance and shake my ass and hips. My mom taught me to dance at a very young age and I went to many school parties and was big with the girls. I remember guys getting jealous because I knew how to dance and they knew how to hold down a chair. I learned how to dance to the music of Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Linkin Park, Fergie, Jennifer Lopez, and those were just a few that I enjoyed. At 13 when I first started living with my aunt, it took me time to adjust and come out of my shell. My aunt was the best, and she was there for me 100%. She treated me as a person and not a gay juvenile delinquent. She taught me right from wrong and good from bad. I got serious, and grew up fast under her supervision. The best thing I can say of my aunt is thet if I did anything wrong she was there to correct me with love and guide me to do right. She taught me how to perfect my dance moves and I danced my way at all high school gatherings and parties. Being gay was not hated on as it was in the early days and teens were a bit more free in 2013. I remember how many times my aunt danced with me to the sounds of Saturday Night Fever, and the music of David Shire (Night On Disco Mountain) or (Salsation). She made me dance and shake and gyrate, and I was the popular gay guy in high school. Dancing has helped me also and made me feel that I am not alone. Now with 2 beautiful aunts, and dancing with them brings like my aunt says "JOY".  The first time I went out with a teen, we went out to eat and we danced, and for the first time in my life I felt proud to have people cheer me on and clap as we twirled each other around, cutting the rug as my aunt would say. Dancing is an art form and I still have so much more to learn. Even my 80 year old grandma has moves and still shakes her butt like shes a young woman. Dancing is also a great form of exercise and stress relief as you say. Thank you so much Aunt Evelyn & Elle,, you guys rock !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, amorfraldaJR said:

I am the typical gay man and yes I know how to dance and shake my ass and hips. My mom taught me to dance at a very young age and I went to many school parties and was big with the girls. I remember guys getting jealous because I knew how to dance and they knew how to hold down a chair. I learned how to dance to the music of Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Linkin Park, Fergie, Jennifer Lopez, and those were just a few that I enjoyed. At 13 when I first started living with my aunt, it took me time to adjust and come out of my shell. My aunt was the best, and she was there for me 100%. She treated me as a person and not a gay juvenile delinquent. She taught me right from wrong and good from bad. I got serious, and grew up fast under her supervision. The best thing I can say of my aunt is thet if I did anything wrong she was there to correct me with love and guide me to do right. She taught me how to perfect my dance moves and I danced my way at all high school gatherings and parties. Being gay was not hated on as it was in the early days and teens were a bit more free in 2013. I remember how many times my aunt danced with me to the sounds of Saturday Night Fever, and the music of David Shire (Night On Disco Mountain) or (Salsation). She made me dance and shake and gyrate, and I was the popular gay guy in high school. Dancing has helped me also and made me feel that I am not alone. Now with 2 beautiful aunts, and dancing with them brings like my aunt says "JOY".  The first time I went out with a teen, we went out to eat and we danced, and for the first time in my life I felt proud to have people cheer me on and clap as we twirled each other around, cutting the rug as my aunt would say. Dancing is an art form and I still have so much more to learn. Even my 80 year old grandma has moves and still shakes her butt like shes a young woman. Dancing is also a great form of exercise and stress relief as you say. Thank you so much Aunt Evelyn & Elle,, you guys rock !!

I sit here with tears in my eyes reading this Jason. I love you so much. You are always so willing to learn and better yourself. Raising you was an honor and a blessing. I will always be here for you. Your demeanor and character seem so familiar to me. You are your Uncle Pete born again. Your heart is pure and mind is sharp baby, and you will make someone very happy one day. For now enjoy your life and live it.  Love you so much !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I sit here with tears in my eyes reading this Jason. I love you so much. You are always so willing to learn and better yourself. Raising you was an honor and a blessing. I will always be here for you. Your demeanor and character seem so familiar to me. You are your Uncle Pete born again. Your heart is pure and mind is sharp baby, and you will make someone very happy one day. For now enjoy your life and live it.  Love you so much !

@amorfraldaJR@Evelyn Dellcerro

Yes sir - you have an awesome young man here, and regardless of what happens, right or wrong, your aunts will be there for you, and as they told me, they're NOT going anywhere - You will have good days and bad, be happy, sad, or wondering about things, but they will still be there - You also love from your heart, and your mind is sharp, and as Eve says, one day, you will make someone VERY Happy -  she loves you Jason, and that is the most powerful emotion, because it is something that you will NEVER forget  ****HUG****

I am PROUD of you man - Very PROUD ;)

Brian

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Hey Eve,

Hugs

So sorry @Babygeebee I added two more choices to the poll. I knew I forgot something

• Thanks 1
On 2/11/2021 at 1:46 PM, LiL Marc said:

Love you

@LiL Marc

Dance is INDEED an art form, and it is a way to express yourself:  As @Evelyn Dellcerrosays, she dances when she's HAPPY. or Sad, or upset, or whenever the mood strikes her:  She met her late husband at a club, and they danced all night.  Dancing is a way to express yourself, to make yourself feel good inside, or to be able to show that you are in good spirits, and in my mind, it is the most beautiful way to express yourself.  Dance is the type of art where you are do it via movement, while a painter shows his skills and art form, by painting a picture, or a craftsman makes something, like a chair, or a table, or maybe a work of art with pieces of something that was something else, and is being repurposed, as my friend Jen does, and she can make some BEAUTIFUL things........

I don't claim to be the best dancer either, and I betcha that @Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelleand @amorfraldaJRcould probably out dance me, and make me look silly on the dance floor - But you know what, I can't dance like that, and I don't MIND, because the fun of being with an individual, and giving it your ALL, and not worrying about what you can't do, is what I worry about - I may look silly on the dance floor on my crutches, or in my chair, but as long as I give it my best, I am not worried.  I have other qualities that make me stand out, and since I cant stand up for long, that wouldn't be very fun, cause I used to dance at School Dances, Summer Camp Dances, and used to have so much fun, and you can even have fun "dancing" by moving around in your chair.  Eve is RIGHT:  Its FUN to dance, I just wish I could stand up like I did, to be able to dance with her, so I could place my hands and arms around her waist, and do it that way, but its not as safe for me to do that anymore, so I use the chair.

I will give you an example:  One night, went to Barre Vermont (American Legion) Post #10 for a karaoke night.  My friend does that, and she has a group of friends that she will do shows with - I also have a friend named John, that does his own shows, and they sing and entertain, and they also do karaoke nights.  One Night, we had a bunch of people that  wanted to dance.  On that night, I had my wheelchair's Power Engaged, and when its on you have 5 Lights, Green1 and Green2, Yellow1 and Yellow2 and Red.  This is called the "Christmas Tree", and I use that to determine what my wheel status is:  all 5 lit, means 100% -Each time I use it, my power lessens, and I may only see Green2, Yellow1 and Yellow2 and Red, based on what I see, I know what my power is:  If I see Yellow2 and red, that means get home, and charge, and 2 reds, and I start getting warning beeps, and then the chair shuts off the wheels, because they are dead.

OK: so, the story was, that i had 4 girls, and I had 2 beers, and I was sitting in my chair.  They thought I was cute, and I didn't have to do anything:  I was of course, a gentleman, and was nice to them, and they said they loved my indicator lights!  The Girls wanted to dance with ME because they thought I was cute, and they LOVED my indicator lights, saying they they were cool!!  DAMN:  I hit the jackpot that night - I told Eve and Elle that If all I have to do is sit there with my chair on to get the ladies to like me and want to dance with me, that is a PLUS, but that was the first time I got an invite to dance because of the technology I use or own :D

Marc:  I can tell you:  each of us has their own things that they are good at, or excel at, In order to do that, you have to practice, and keep doing it:  In my case, I spent 5 years in Choral singing.  I really enjoyed it, I worked hard, I gave it my all:  I think 4 out of 5 times, I was selected for a coveted and sought out slot in Vermont's "Winooski Valley Music Festival"  This was like getting to the stage with the FINEST bands and choral singers in the state:  Let's put it this way:  It would be like being invited to Radio City Music Hall to perform or sing or dance.  The Idea was that the festival brought together the best of the best, and we got a chance to work TOGETHER, and perform:  when I was on that stage, and I was in "work mode" I was in the ZONE:  I gave it ALL, and I was so PROUD:  Not many things I could do in school to represent it, but that was it:  I pushed HARD, and I sung my heart out, like Eve or Elle DANCE:  The LOVE is there, and you connect in ways with your craft that make you able and willing to try to do anything: You can SING your best:  and you CARE:  You do it because of what you LOVE to do:  You give your all, and THAT is what happens:  do not worry that you "Cant Dance" or whatever, because you don't have to be perfect, even if you wish you were - As long as you are true to yourself, and you give your best effort, and you know you have done your best, who cares ;)

One of these days, I WILL dance again: One of these days, I will dance again, and I know who those to partners will be :)

Brian

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 1:46 PM, LiL Marc said:

Love you

Marc sweetie dancing is a universal language and always will be. Dancing is just the vertical movement to sound, just think of what you want to do horizontally and you will be dancing in no time. If you have rhythm in bed you have rhythm on a dancefloor. I wouldnt be embarrassed baby, I would love to show you some steps and moves.

• Like 1