LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Mikey. Wet bed.

Fell asleep early last night wearing just a pull-up and not an altogether dry one either. Woke up in a wet bed which I hate doing. Its one of the few things that still trigger my inner need for discipline, in that I should be punished not for wetting the bed, but for not taking responsibilty for my condition and putting on a diaper before I fell asleep.

As a bit of self punishment I am wearing my extra thick pirate training pants from Rearz with plastic pants over them.

It happens, even to people who are not incontinent, AB/DL or have a need for diapers.  In just about everyone's life they will have a few accidents throughout the years.  Punishment for you falling asleep wearing an already wet pull up instead of changing into a diaper?  Spending 24 hours in your Rearz training pant (better slide some plastic pants over them and use a good barrier cream).  A little boy in wet cloth training pants for 24 hours will give you that soggy uncomfortable feeling so you won't let it happen again!  :crying-baby-smiley-emoticon: