LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long U Wear Da Diaper For?

BuzzCat

Well, it is pretty much confirmed. using two heavyweight diapers I can go a full day from change to change they way I am diapered and some of the upper parts of my diaper just above the hips are still dry or oly a little damp. I feels strange being pretty wet and not feeling any of it. The  only thing I need do is add more baby powdertfrom time to time because of the moisture created by my body. That might be unecessary if the under-diaper were made of a breathable material that was still waterproof. The time is usually 8 AM to 8 AM

NOTE; two things. I can no longer read this or any from with a reasonable amount of accurach. However, this comes to an end on 9 Nov. At thiat time, I will be in surgery for a partial cornea transplant since all but the last layer of the currently in place cornea are perfectly good. I mean, separating the corneal layer?! No matter how thin you slice it, it is still cornea. Since I AM a blonde, this was to be expeced

I have been in the same diaper since 8 Eastern yesterdday morning and first wet at 9. . The part of my diaper above the left hip toward the back is still dry. So is the overwhelming bulk of my chastity area. I think we can say that the whole day diaper is a real thing

• 3 weeks later...

it varies for me. usually it's change for bedtime, because i need to (or did) poop, shower time or simply diaper time is over. sometimes it's for going out, other activities or whatever reason. for length of time it's anywhere from 4 hours to over 20. the longest time i was in a single diaper for is (i think) 25 or 26 hours. yay boosted megamax! lol

• 2 months later...

I put a clean diaper on in the morning, and I wear it until it is necessary to change it, which could mean that it is wet, dirty, or leaking. I try not to have it to get to the point where it’s leaking, but sometimes it is unavoidable, but I always try to change as quickly as I can most times because I don’t want to end up dealing with severe diaper rash. Diaper rash is nothing to be sneeze that, either being an adult or a little kid – it can be very painful at either age.  

when I am working, I put Garywear incontinence underwear on, and then that protects me while I am working. It comes in handy when I have to be out and about and allows me to fully use the diaper as much as I need to. I also put the boosters in when necessary, because that allows the diapers to last longer.

Brian