LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long U Wear Da Diaper For?

BuzzCat

Me try and wear nappies till they leak which can be hours and hours, but wot makes me change before it leaks sometimes is if it gets itchy or i get a rash.

I don't mind da smell of pee luckerly :lol: so not bothered bout staying wet nappy for ages unless it leaks or irritates my skin!

I find that nappies which absorb da pee quicker stay dryer and less irritation.

Attends and Abri form soak up pee very fast into the padding :D , where tena is slower at doing that, also if u pee tena fast it can leak.

I also like to wear them for as long as I can so that they cant hold anymore, although I try not to make them leak :) I never change right away, keeping the same nappy on for as long as you can not only feels better, but saves loads on cost! :lol:

I dont like the smell of pee much (how public toilets smell) but the smell of wet nappies is very different and much better :P I generally dont mind wearing a wet nappy for a long time coz you get used to it and it can be comfy. Also, after you've worn the same brand of nappies for a while you get to know how much more they can take before leaking so its easier to judge when to change :D

Tender care are great for not leaking and attends, but I agree Tena arent as good and I dont know if anyone else agrees but I found molicare leak horribly when you wet them fast and the wetness doesnt spread well through the nappy :unsure:

P.S It would be great if we could turn this into some kind of poll :rolleyes:

I like to wet like buzz cat too but with real baby diapers as stuffers and double diapering with holes poked in the ones on the inside diaper lets me go 13- 14 hours in the same diaper. I love wet wet wet and now messy diapers too. the longest ive been in the same diaper is two days it was very very thick and wet and messy when i changed. I had to keep out of diapers for a whole week because fo the rash but I woull dearly love to try wearing for a whole weekeknd from friday eve monday morning.

yours truly in wet messy diapers

babyalanaka diaper dada :D

i find if i put lots of powder on myself when im diapering up i can stay in a diaper for a long time hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do a agree with that, I use alot of baby powder and I can wet my diaper and stay in them as long as I want do before changing my diaper.

P.S.- you're a most beautiful baby and hope you have somebody to change your diapers and powder your bottom for you..... I would love to do it for you anytime.

I am normally kept in either Molcare or Albena there long wear over night ones. Normally I am kept for long period of time in them when diapered and normally there are a few soaker pads also placed in them to hold all.

Some times I am only left with a single diaper on over the soaker pads but most times I am double diapered and the soaker pads and the first diaper all have slits it the outside waterproof cover to allow my pee to drain into the next one so all will be completely filled and used. I am normally make to stay this way for at least 10 hours between changes. So I am peeing in them and filling them until they get very heavy on. These brand both wick away the pee into there filling well and do not leak until well used I am also kept in a rubber protective pant over my diapers. :(

If im wearing An Abena i'll wear it 5 to 10 hours

and an Attends with a booster 3 to 6 hours

and only change when im soaked

(i'm usually atlest damp a little whiel after a change)

Adam In Minnesota

I like to wear them as long as I can or untill they are ready to leak. I have even worn messy diapers for long periods of time and have gotten a few diaper rashes. I double diapered a few times and went over 24 hours in a messy diaper just to get a rash.

I stay in my wet diapers until someone tells me to change because I'm stinky, if my diapers get stingy on my skin, or my diapers start to leak (or know I will after my last wetting when I sit anywhere). I'm most comfortable when my diapers are wet, and I wear 3 at a time so they hold quite a bit. Sometimes, if I have a moderate fluid intake, I can go an entire day before I have to change, assuming of course I don't poo before then. When I poo in my diapers I do try to do a timely change, though sometimes that has been as long as a few hours here and there, and when that happens it sucks because the skin in my diaper area is all angry at me.

• 1 month later...

I try to get as much wear as possible out of one before it starts to leak. Thats usually about 4 hours, i guess. If I'm going to be somewhere I can't change easily I like to wear 2 and I can go for a long time like that. I don't poo in them but if I did I would change as soon as possible.