LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Springfield and surrounding area

steve in diaps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm about halfway between Fair Grove and Buffalo.  I work in Springfield. What brought you to this site? Mine was two back injuries the first time. But medical issues over the last few years pushed me back. I improved to the point I wanted to look for a relationship but had rejection issues when I would tell them my history. If I waited to get to know them, they accused me of deceiving them. So I'm still working things out. Everyone on this site tries to be helpful and many have good suggestions. 

I live in the Ozarks. It doesn't seem like there are many ABDLs in the area, but it's nice that there's at least a few.

On 3/6/2021 at 2:57 PM, steve in diaps said:

I improved to the point I wanted to look for a relationship but had rejection issues when I would tell them my history. If I waited to get to know them, they accused me of deceiving them.

Oof, sorry to hear that. People can be real jerks, even about legitimate medical needs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 12:37 PM, Ginger said:

Im in republic! 

Holy moly I’m in Springfield! Would you ever like to get coffee?

21 hours ago, steve in diaps said:

Hi Joep, or anyone else, I wouldn't mind. But I don't drink coffee ?.  I'm happy with tea, but it makes me go more often Lol. I'm diabetic so all the good things are my weakness.

I’ll think it over, I’ve never done anything like this before.