LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Remember Me" Does Not

Every tine I vist, as of about 4 hours ago, I have to sign in. I use the latest edition of Firefox

Whas it the macaroon or the chocolate chip? I knew there was a good reason I always preferred fairy cakes

What do I do now?

Edited by Little Christine

The problem appears to be with Firefox. Apparently it will not take dublicates usernames, which I had to bothe the main page and the boards and forums page and  Firefies is not able to handle two entries with the sam username and passowrd

Firefox has done something to their logins so that it only remembers the index and cannot fathom anything after the ".com" Is there a way to have it remembereed here? Apparently Mozilla never heard of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". You have no idea how royally it has buggered up my Yahoo, Comcast email accounts and my online banking. They should have beta-tested their Firefox Lockwise. Facebook is another insane clown posse. If something goes bad there is ZERO human-contact provision. When I had the crash, caused by a Widnows update, in 2018, I went to recover my Patreon account. After some back and forth, I was told  to send in an image of my monthly payment, so I went to my bank account transaction history, found the payment and toosk a screenshot and sent it in. I never heard back from them. So now I am leery of Patreon. The "man in the loop" was an essential part of automated systesms since the beginning in the 1950's. The current crop of texecutaves have a combined IQ that would fit in a two-digit input box. And we're supposed to trust the economy of the world to these ass-holes?! The Internet is famous for "here today, gone tomorrow', whicn makes it about as trustworthy as Donald Trump; and for the same reason: The mentality of a two-year-old. Contray to the slogan, things do NOT go better with coke!

I tried setting up without using the Firefox login save and it still deos not work

I dropped out Firefox and am using Edge

Has anyone else had this problem with Firefox, check your logins and look at the new format

Now I have some problems with Edge. It does not display any of the images in my "About me" nor the inages in my siggy nor does the backspace work to go back to the previous page. Anyone know aobut this?

Does anyone know how to get the POS Edge to show the images in my siggy and About me? At least Fiorefox did that. The problem is with image links created by using "Source" when editing

I did get Adblocik Thanks

The image link to  BiggerDiapers shows up and works, I turned off Adblick and my images still do not show up and may of my non-link images in About me do not show up, either. Turning off Adblock made no difference

I tried to edit my bloig using edge and it was still no go. So, since it offeres me no significant advantage here I decided to use Fx as a dedicated link to here While I have to re-sign in, having put the userid and password in storage on Fx that is a one-click operation and it enables me to see all that is here. I can use Edge where it matteres. I guess there is nobody here who uses Edge who is tech savvy

• 2 weeks later...

UREA...erm...EUREKA!!!!A

The problem was that Firefox was delating the cookies after each session. It must have changed the skettings by itslef with the new update and I had to go hunting around and guessed right