LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teacher: Chapter Twenty-One (Conclusion)

Chapter Ten

Under the cover of the Saturday night darkness at a pay phone outside the town gas station seemed like the perfect place to make the call Ms. Givens once thought she’d never make.  Punching in the numbers a man picked up on the third ring and the headmistress queried, “Brian?”

“Yep.  Who’s this?”

Breezing passed a reply and onto the matter at hand, “Once upon a time you made me an offer to assist with a troublesome student in need of a more permanent solution.  Does that still stand?”

“It does!” the man sounded excited.  “Give me the details on her and I can start right away on making arrangements for her arrival to town.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Thirteen hours and thirty-seven minutes.  That’s how long Ryan had been seeking a ride on both Uber and Lyft for someone to chauffer him to St. Anne’s Reformatory School when early Sunday morning a response came saying a driver was eight minutes away.  Forty minutes after that he was at the front gate and leaving a five-star review.  Ringing the bell he briefly explained the situation and was admitted onto campus.

“You said you were looking for Hannah Castle?” Ms. Givens asked offering him a seat.

“Yes.” He said sitting down.  “I received a voicemail from her the other day mentioning the name of this school and nobody has seen her since before that.”

“She was here briefly,” the headmistress conceded.  “We accidentally thought she was a student that had wandered off on a field trip but once we realized our error, we let her go.  That must be when she called you, to get a ride home.”

“So, she was here but is gone now?”

Perking up a bit because he was buying her story, Ms. Givens continued.  “That’s right.  We ended up giving her a ride when nobody answered.  One second, I have the address where she was dropped off at here somewhere.  Ah, there it is, 430 N. Scott Rd.”

“That would be her apartment building.” Ryan sighed.  “Did she say anything that might give a clue where or what she was planning on doing once she was home?”

When the headmistress told him no, the more-confused-than-ever-boyfriend thanked her for her time and the generous offer of a ride, but his Uber driver was waiting at the gate.  Returning home, he contacted Hannah’s parents once more, but they hadn’t heard from her either.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah lay on her back with a cold wet wipe removing the urine from her crotch and wondering what exactly was planned for her.  There was no way Ms. Givens could get away with keeping her here now that she knew the truth about her identity.  The old bat would have no choice but to let her go, all she had to do was wait it out.  Snapped out of her reverie by a pinch to her backside, the 23-year-old lifted her hips so a fresh diaper could be taped on. 

As the nurse left, Ms. Givens entered.  “Let’s get you dressed, it’s time we got you out of here.”

I knew it, Hannah thought to herself, she just needed time to realize it.  “Do I get my panties back?”

“But you look so cute in your diapees.” The headmistress gave a pat to the younger girls padded bottom.  “Besides, panties are for girls who can control their bladders.”

“You know I can.” Hannah glared at the older woman.

“I wouldn’t be too sure of that, you just got changed and you’re already a bit damp.  Now get some clothes on, there’s a man who’s been looking for you for quite some time here to collect you.”

A wave of relief washed over the teacher, abandoning the argument she hurriedly pulled on a skirt.  Since nothing in the room belonged to her, there was nothing to gather and Hannah was soon following the headmistress down the hall towards the entrance.  Stepping outside the sight of a moving truck and a tall, dark-haired gentleman greeted her.  “That’s not Ryan.  What’s going on?”

“I’m here to take you home little girl.” The man said, walking over to her and in a flash, he had injected her with a needle.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark out when Hannah awoke, her hands and feet were bound, and her mouth was gagged.  Struggling in vain in the passenger seat of the moving truck as it barreled down an unknown highway earned her a smirk from the man driving.  Scared, she sank back down in her seat to realize her diaper was leaking, her eyes soon followed suit until her body was racked with full blown sobs. 

“It’s okay, baby.” The man stroked the 23-year-old’s hair.  “I know you probably have a lot of questions, and I promise I’ll answer them soon enough, but for now I need you to relax.  Can you be a good girl and do that for me?”

Wanting nothing to do with this man, his explanations or whatever hell he was taking her too, the teacher started to bang on the window desperately hoping to gain the attention of a passing car.  Several muffled grunts escaped through the gag as she put all her effort into escape as a pair of headlights pulled along on her side of the truck.  Just as she could see the woman driving it, she felt a sharp poke to her neck and once again crumbled to sleep.

When the 23-year-old woke again, it was still dark, and she was laying in a crib with a relatively dry diaper strapped to her hips, but the gag and restraints had been removed.  Electing to remain silent for now, she studied the bars surrounding her looking for a way to lower them.  When she spotted the lock on the top of her cage, she started screaming, whoever this guy was he was the only way of getting out.

In short order the creepy guy was turning the lights on to illuminate the oversized nursery they were in.  “What is it babykins?  You hungry?”

“Fuck you!  Let me out of here!”

“Oh, sweetie, I know we haven’t gone over the rules yet, but you should still know better than to use bad words.  Are you trying to earn yourself a spanking?”

What the fuck?  Is this guy serious?  What the hell did I do to deserve this?  “No.”

“That’s a good girl,” he cooed.  “From now on, baby talk only.  Though I suppose I should explain a few things, starting with, welcome to Preston, Kansas.”

• Like 8
  • The Cle-venger changed the title to The Teacher: Chapter Ten (12, Feb. 2021)
3 hours ago, kerry said:

She's in Preston???? Holy shit, was that ever an unexpected twist!

If it’s the same Preston as that other (seemly abandoned) story, I'm going to say NO! while in some ways I enjoy that story (as long as it comes with some real life plenties for those responsible)  we don't need a crossover.

I will wait to see more, but yeah, this story is good because it seems realistic in most ways, but that other story was in many ways hard to suspend belief (aka a place like that would never be able to exist)

Chapter Eleven

“Now before you can officially start your new life here, we’ll have to go to court and make it official.”  Brian took a seat in a rocking chair nearby the crib Hannah was trapped in.  “There you’ll go on record and declare that you are incapable of caring for yourself and would like me to become your legal guardian.  The-”

“Why the hell would I do that?” the 23-year-old exclaimed in disbelief.

A sharp look in the diapered girl’s direction, “You no longer have a job, a place to live or any money.  You obviously need someone to help care for you.  Besides, if you refuse to do it voluntarily, I can have a doctor come in and testify to your helplessness and as I was saying before you rudely interrupted, the judge is a personal friend of mine.  I WILL be given legal custody of you, and if you make me angry, I WILL find ways to make your babyhood worse.”

“Babyhood?  I’m 23.  Don’t you think people will find it fucked up that your ‘baby’ is actually an adult?”

“Not in Preston.  It’s a haven for girls such as yourself who, for one reason or another, have been declared incompetent and need caregivers.  Some are willing participants, and others need a bit of persuasion, but those that do, eventually come around to enjoy their new life.”

Incredulous, Hannah shook the crib bars, “Let me out of here!  I’m not going to be your baby ya fucking psycho!”

Calmly standing, the man walked to the makeshift prison his captive was in and unlocked it.  In one swift movement he yanked Hannah out, ripped off her diaper and began to spank her already bruised backside.  Ignoring her pleas for mercy, he wailed away until the former teacher was a blubbering mess then angrily deposited her back in the crib leaving the used diaper on the floor.  “It doesn’t have to be this way.  Just accept the amazing opportunity you’ve been presented to live carefree; no worries, no responsibilities and if you’re a good girl, no spankings.”

Simultaneously trying to soothe her throbbing bottom and keep her nakedness hidden, Hannah croaked out between sobs, “I don’t want to be a baby.”

“How do you know until you try?”  Brian’s tone softened and he gently stroked her back.  Spotting urine dripping from the catheter onto the plastic sheets, “How about we get you into a fresh diapee?”

The question was rhetorical, and the 23-year-old knew it, allowing him to carry her to the change table and lay her on it in the hope that if she complied, she wouldn’t be hit again.  “Why me?  Why am I so special to you?”

“I’ve been looking for a troubled girl for quite some time now.  Someone who needs a second chance to be raised right, so she won’t be a delinquent.”  He pulled a thick pink diaper from under the table and slid it beneath her.

“But I’m not delinquent.  I’m a teacher.”

“Sure you are, sweetie.”  A wet wipe in hand he delicately cleaned her intimate area.  “It’s good to have dreams about what you want to be in case you grow up right this time.”

The plastic garment now secured snugly to her waist, Hannah sat up, “Grow up?”

“In Preston Little One’s are assigned an age and progression type within a week of moving in.  I’ve decided that you’ll be starting anywhere between newborn and one year old depending on how complaint you are in court.  Now I’m not a fan of the ‘static’ option for aging, which would be you remaining your starting age the rest of your life.  So, I’ll either assign you ‘natural’, in which you age at a normal rate or ‘variable’ wherein you only age when I allow it.  As you may have guessed, that too will depend on your behavior in front of the judge.”

Gulping, not only at the implications of what he was saying, but also at the ease with which he was carrying her down a hallway towards what appeared to be a kitchen, the 23-year-old realized escape was not going to be easy.  As she was placed into a highchair with locking table, she asked, “Is that all?”

“Not quite.”  He turned to open the refrigerator and pull out a bottle of milk to warm in the microwave.  “As a baby you’ll of course be expected to make use of a vocabulary that’s age appropriate.  There’s also an option to have you breastfed.  I’d of course hire a wet nurse should you earn that particular punishment.”

“If I understand this then, if I don’t do exactly what you want at the guardianship hearing, you’ll hire a doctor to ensure I’ll end up your baby regardless.  In turn, I’ll most likely be a newborn that gets breastfed and never ages.”

The microwave beeped, Brian tested the warmth of the milk and finding it satisfactory handed it to Hannah.  “Quite right.”

Thirsty, the former teacher began to suckle the offered drink, striving and failing to keep the image of having to do this from some strange woman’s breast out of her mind.  As horrible as it would be to go on record and admit she wanted this asshole to be her guardian, the thought of being stuck as a newborn the rest of her life was far worse.  But could she go through with it?  It wouldn’t be giving up; it would be playing the long game.  Besides, if she ever hoped to get the judgement voided, she’d have to be able to argue that she was coerced into making her statement and not let a doctor go on record against her.  So, the game plan was, bide time, earn trust and gain the ability to walk; if she were to start as a one-year-old that shouldn’t take too long.  Then one day on a trip to the park, or wherever, he’d turn his back for a spilt and she’d be able to make her move.  The sad realization dawning on her, “I’ll do it.  I’ll volunteer in court to be your baby.”

• Like 8
  • The Cle-venger changed the title to The Teacher: Chapter Eleven (15, Feb. 2021)
8 hours ago, ilwid said:

I'm so dissapointed that this story is crossing over with that horrible other story. Why?

It had a good, somewhat beliverable thing going until this.

*sad face*

My goal is/was to make Preston a little more realistic, such as having Hannah go through court proceedings to be deemed in need of a caregiver.

1 hour ago, The Cle-venger said:

My goal is/was to make Preston a little more realistic, such as having Hannah go through court proceedings to be deemed in need of a caregiver.

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't change my opinion in that this crossover was not needed or wanted, since it can never seem a realistic thing.

I could believe in a (rogue) principal of a school doing what she did, but I can never accept a place like Preston, too un-relealistic, not matter what you do.

I may keep reading (honestly I'd prefer a rewrite to remove Preston) but in the future please let people know that you may be crossing over into other stories.

Chapter Twelve

The morning was spent shopping.  As she had yet to attend court, Hannah was allowed to walk and talk like an adult; however, the clothes she was made to try on were not.  By the time Brian was satisfied with the haul, no less than a dozen onesies of varying designs and colors had been purchased as well as two cases of diapers.  Embarrassing as it was, the 23-year-old wasn’t the only one in this fetish town run amok dressed solely in a snap crotch outfit.

Soaking wet diaper held firmly to her crotch, Hannah debated asking for a change and the opportunity to use the restroom to take care of the bodily function she still had control over.  “Um, Brian, can I-”

“Babies don’t call their parents by their first names,” he eyed her in the car’s rearview mirror before turning into a doctor’s office parking lot.

“What are we doing here?”

Finding a spot, getting out and opening the rear door to unbuckle the baby woman, he responded, “Just a routine checkup, nothing to be worried about.  He’ll be replacing the catheter the school put in as well, safety first.”

“Do I really have to have a catheter?”

“For now, yes.”  Brian held the 23-year-olds hand and led her inside the building.  “After all, babies don’t control when they use their diapees, do they?”

Deflated, Hannah answered, “No.”

In short order, she was admitted, laid on an exam table with a clean diaper laid out beneath her and the schools catheter replaced.  Rolled over, a thermometer was inserted into her backside.  While the mercury did its work growing to show her temperature, the doctor took out a hollow tube and began to apply lubricant.  Announced to be healthy at an even 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit, the lubed-up tube replaced the thermometer in her back passage.  Before she could protest the latest intrusion, the diaper was secured snugly to her hips.

Trying to reach her hand down the back of her plastic prison, Hannah demanded, “What did you put in me?  Get it out!”

“I told you before,” Brian grinned wickedly, “Babies don’t control when they use their diapees.”

“What?!?!  No!”  the former teacher could already feel the mess she had been holding in start to coat the inside of her undergarment.  Powerless to stop it, she began to cry, “It’s gross, make it stop!”

Picking her up, her new daddy gave the diaper a couple pats, “There, there, sweetie.  You’ll get used to it.”

Her pleas that she didn’t want to get used to it fell on deaf ears as she continued to helplessly poop her pants.  With just a half hour before their court appointment, she hoped it would be over before they got there, but at the glacial pace it was going, she doubted it.  Given a pen and a pad of paper on the way to the courthouse, the 23-year-old baby was told to write a letter to her friends and family to let them know she was alright and that they needed look for her.  She had wondered how he planned to keep her loved ones at bay, but he was going to make her do it herself.  Realizing it wasn’t all bad news, she set about the task and managed to include a hidden message she hoped someone would be able to decipher.

Please don’t be upset at what I am about to tell you.  Right now, I’m not sure what direction I wish my life to go in.  Everything was fine, but that was it, just, fine.  Sadly, the life I was living wasn’t what I wanted it to be.  To that end, I’ve decided to step back and take some time to discover who I really am.  One thing that I’ve always wanted to do was travel and experience other cultures.  Now that may seem like something I could do with a simple vacation; I need more time than a couple weeks to truly experience what I need to make myself feel whole.

Know that I love you and I will be back.  Sorry that this takes you by surprise.

Selling all my possessions will fund this little endeavor to start and I will take jobs as needed to continue my quest so don’t worry about me.  And though I will be out of touch, I will be thinking of you often.  Venice will most likely be my first stop.  Eventually, I’ll tour Tokyo, Sydney and Rio de Janeiro as well.

May fortune guide my journey.  Elvis has left the building!

Brian carefully read over her magnum opus and not immediately finding anything alarming therein, agreed to mail copies to her parents, Ryan and a few other close friends.  A quick stop at the post office and Hannah’s hope for rescue was soon to be on it’s way.

• Like 5
  • The Cle-venger changed the title to The Teacher: Chapter Twelve (22, Feb. 2021)
6 hours ago, bje said:

It is pity that story that started in the normal world suddenly changed to an alternative reality. It destroys a story to change story universe in the middle. So I stopped reading now.

Yeah, I already mentioned this but a couple of voices are just not enough to change the authors mind on this poor decision.

I haven't trully made up my mind, but I may yet abandonded one of only a few stories I cared to read :(

6 hours ago, bje said:

It is pity that story that started in the normal world suddenly changed to an alternative reality. It destroys a story to change story universe in the middle. So I stopped reading now.

18 minutes ago, ilwid said:

Yeah, I already mentioned this but a couple of voices are just not enough to change the authors mind on this poor decision.

I haven't trully made up my mind, but I may yet abandonded one of only a few stories I cared to read :(

I'm sorry that you are unhappy with the direction the story has gone.  Perhaps in the future I will write something that you do enjoy; some of my previous stories are more grounded in reality, perhaps you might enjoy one of those.  This story; however, will continue as a flight of fancy into the realm of alternate reality.  As far as 'suddenly changing', the diversion was planned but hidden so as to be a surprise; again I apologize if you were misled.  I promise in the future I will return to writing stories more grounded in the real world, I just wanted a chance to operate outside the lines for a bit.  Surely you can understand the desire to escape reality from time to time.  I do appreciate your feedback so don't be afraid to comment on future stories to keep me in line :)

4 hours ago, kirababy said:

Interesting development, the letter is an interesting touch.   not sure where the message is, but i'm sure we will find out.

There is a hidden message there, it took a bit to flesh out, but once you see it you'll most likely wonder how you didn't notice it to begin with

2 hours ago, The Cle-venger said:

I'm sorry that you are unhappy with the direction the story has gone.  Perhaps in the future I will write something that you do enjoy; some of my previous stories are more grounded in reality, perhaps you might enjoy one of those.  This story; however, will continue as a flight of fancy into the realm of alternate reality.

It is not that I dislike stories in alternative realities. Some of these are great. It is the sudden shift of universe in an ongoing story that I don't like. It feels like the story isn't true to its own premises.

6 hours ago, The Cle-venger said:

This story; however, will continue as a flight of fancy into the realm of alternate reality.  As far as 'suddenly changing', the diversion was planned but hidden so as to be a surprise; again

Do what you like, I've decided to trash this story since like bje said, you can't keep to your original premise. This 'suddenly changing' was not planned, it was just thrown on us readers which something as an author you should never do.

4 hours ago, bje said:

It is not that I dislike stories in alternative realities. Some of these are great. It is the sudden shift of universe in an ongoing story that I don't like. It feels like the story isn't true to its own premises.

Exactly this. Hence why after thinking about it for a for hours, this 'story' has know become unreadable for me.

6 hours ago, The Cle-venger said:

Surely you can understand the desire to escape reality from time to time.  I do appreciate your feedback so don't be afraid to comment on future stories to keep me in line :)

Escaping reality? sure, its why I read, however as I said, since you just sprung this onto us readers (a big NO-NO in my books), I wipe my hands of a story I once enjoyed :(

I’ll admit I’m part of the problem because I don’t log in to give authors I like enough praise and maybe now that I remember my username and password I’ll change that. But I am really sick of people trashing a story because it takes a turn they don’t like. Stories are constantly going soft on their characters and being nice to them after starting out humiliating and that is not my cup of tea but it’s not my story so I just stop reading and find something else. What drives me crazy is when I find a story that is sufficiently humiliating for me (a rare find) and people trash it and then the author gets discouraged and stops writing or changes it. Stories here are free porn and I’m pretty grateful that anyone wants to take their free time to produce it. I do not expect high quality work that conforms to my interests and never deviates from them.

The writing of this story is pretty decent for this site. It’s honestly not my fav because it’s not quite humiliating enough for me, but it’s the closest thing I can find right now. Preston isn’t my favorite either but I do like the humiliation of being sent to court in a full diaper to have conservatorship established. And I love scenes in which the mess is patted to reinforce the patheticness of the character, so that was a greater teaser of an ending to the last part for me. I also love that this story hasn’t had Ryan come to her rescue and ended up with some loving connection between the two of them or the headmistress getting a dose of her own medicine. Those are the plot lines that drive me bonkers, personally. The fact that we jumped ship from one alternate reality where schools diaper their students and give them catheters to another where diaper punishment is part of the whole town is fine with me. Whatever it takes to up the humiliation is fine by me.

As for the world being adjacent to Preston not being established early on, if this were a writing workshop, I might agree. But it is not, it is a few paragraphs of prose that takes no investment on the part of the reader and stock characters. I don’t mean that to be an insult to the writer either. I love the tropes and the many spins people (including this author) put on them. 

I personally hope everyday brings a new humiliation for the character and that she becomes the most pathetic and lowest of Preston’s citizens, but whatever happens, I’ll try to remember to give kudos and if it no longer suits me, I’ll quietly slip away and look for something else because I’ll know this is likely suiting someone else and I wouldn’t want to ruin their fun. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BjornRdr said:

I’ll admit I’m part of the problem because I don’t log in to give authors I like enough praise and maybe now that I remember my username and password I’ll change that. But I am really sick of people trashing a story because it takes a turn they don’t like. Stories are constantly going soft on their characters and being nice to them after starting out humiliating and that is not my cup of tea but it’s not my story so I just stop reading and find something else. What drives me crazy is when I find a story that is sufficiently humiliating for me (a rare find) and people trash it and then the author gets discouraged and stops writing or changes it. Stories here are free porn and I’m pretty grateful that anyone wants to take their free time to produce it. I do not expect high quality work that conforms to my interests and never deviates from them.

The writing of this story is pretty decent for this site. It’s honestly not my fav because it’s not quite humiliating enough for me, but it’s the closest thing I can find right now. Preston isn’t my favorite either but I do like the humiliation of being sent to court in a full diaper to have conservatorship established. And I love scenes in which the mess is patted to reinforce the patheticness of the character, so that was a greater teaser of an ending to the last part for me. I also love that this story hasn’t had Ryan come to her rescue and ended up with some loving connection between the two of them or the headmistress getting a dose of her own medicine. Those are the plot lines that drive me bonkers, personally. The fact that we jumped ship from one alternate reality where schools diaper their students and give them catheters to another where diaper punishment is part of the whole town is fine with me. Whatever it takes to up the humiliation is fine by me.

As for the world being adjacent to Preston not being established early on, if this were a writing workshop, I might agree. But it is not, it is a few paragraphs of prose that takes no investment on the part of the reader and stock characters. I don’t mean that to be an insult to the writer either. I love the tropes and the many spins people (including this author) put on them. 

I personally hope everyday brings a new humiliation for the character and that she becomes the most pathetic and lowest of Preston’s citizens, but whatever happens, I’ll try to remember to give kudos and if it no longer suits me, I’ll quietly slip away and look for something else because I’ll know this is likely suiting someone else and I wouldn’t want to ruin their fun. 

Not to worry, I am not discouraged just because the story isn't everyone's cup of tea and there will be humiliation aplenty as she gets settled into her new world.  Updates will probably only come once a week for the time being as I travel out of town for work and only bring a tablet with me which makes it hard to type out a story.  Until then, thank you to all those who choose to read.

• Like 1

Chapter Thirteen

With a mere three minutes to spare, Hannah was toddling alongside Brian into the county courthouse.  Taking seats in the front row, the people nearby elected to cover their noses and scoot away lest they have to smell the contents of the 23-year-olds diaper.  For her part, the former teacher once again questioned whether or not she could go through with it; could she willing give up adulthood.  Humiliating yes, but undoubtedly brief.  The letters had been sent out, surely someone would break the code and swoop in to rescue her.  Sighing as her name was called by the bailiff, the diaper clad woman waddled to the indicated chair in the witness box.

“State your name for the record,” the white haired, black robed man behind the bench boomed.

Cheeks flushing red as all eyes in the room panned to her, “Hannah Elaine Castle.”

“Do you swear the testimony you are giving today will be truthful and of your own volition?”  The judges nose wrinkled.  “Do you need a moment, Ms. Castle?”

Brian stood smoothing his shirt, “Your honor, we were running late and I didn’t have an opportunity to change her.  If you would like I could do so now.”

“Please do,” the judge banged his gavel.  “Court will take a short recess.”

Taken by the hand, Hannah was led in the direction of the restrooms.  Upon seeing that Brian intended to take her to the men’s room, she stopped earning a swat to her messy backside.  “They don’t have a family restroom here and I can’t go in the women’s.”

“But I” the 23-year-old stammered and was dragged through the door.  Immediately inside, next to a row of sinks was the baby change station.  “But they’ll all see!”

Plopping his charge on the now open table, “That’s something you’ll get used to sweetie.  Now lay back, we don’t want to keep the judge waiting too long.”

Covering her eyes with her hands, Hannah didn’t want to know how many strange men were there to witness as her bottom was wiped clean.  Evidently, the onesie she had on had managed to collect some of the mess and was whisked off.  Naked as the day she was born, it seemed ironic that this should be happening on the day she started her second infancy.  Agonizing seconds passed as Brian dug through the diaper bag removing a fresh diaper and clean onesie.  Once she was dressed again, it was back to the courtroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m glad we could clear the air,” Nick Roach, private investigator said leaning back in his oak office chair.  “Because I don’t do stalking cases.  So long as you’re willing to let her go if that’s what she truly wants when I find her.”

Ryan pinched the bridge of his nose and exhaled, “Like I said, I want to know she’s alright.  She disappeared from her life and nobody’s heard from her in days.  If the text was genuine and she doesn’t want anything to do with me, so be it, but I have to know.”

“I’ll just need access to all your texts, emails, notes, anything I can use to start pulling the tendrils of this web.”  The P.I. stood to shake his new client’s hand.  “I can promise results, just be prepared that you might not like them.  Now if you’ll excuse me, time is of the essence, the trail grows colder with each passing hour and as you say, she’s already been gone for days.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

“I do, your honor.” Hannah stated for the record.  Dreading the next question, she shifted in her seat and noticed the dampness already gathering in her crotch.  How many wet and dirty diapers did she have to look forward to before she was rescued.

The pounding of a gavel broke her reverie, “Earth to Ms. Castle.  Why do you wish to turn conservatorship over to Mr. Watson?”

“Uh, because I don’t have a job, money or a place to live,” the 23-year-old hung her head unable to look at the people filling the room.  “And because I am incapable of doing basic things on my own, like changing my own diapers.”

“Do you feel that you will never be able to, as you say, do basic things on your own?  That Mr. Watson absolutely needs to have full control of your life?”

A gulp.  “Yes, your honor.”

“Very well.”  The judge announced.  “From this point forth, you shall be deemed a ward in the care of Mr. Brian Watson, and he shall have full power over your finances and other life decisions.  You’re dismissed, next case.”

Just like that, Hannah was no longer an adult in the eyes of the law.  Taking her caregiver’s hand, she was led to his car and buckled into her car seat.  The drive to Preston was relatively short, so she didn’t have too long to wallow before he was unbuckling her to go into the town hall where her age, progression and the remainder of her life would be determined.  She was about to start waddling on her own when Brian scooped her up and carried her to the rear of his car.  With his free hand, an oversized stroller was pulled from the trunk.

“What’s” the 23-year-old was cut off as she was unceremoniously dumped into the stroller and a pacifier shoved between her lips.

“Ah, ah, you’re officially mine now,” Brian beamed pushing the diapered woman up the walkway and into the building.  “No more adult worries for you.”

A woman in her thirties and wearing lingerie greeted them, “I heard we were getting a new baby, isn’t she precious?”

“Thank you.  We’re here to finalize her paperwork.”

“I have it right here,” the sex-retary held up a sheet of paper.  “Let’s see, Hannah Castle, age eight months.  No breastfeeding injection, that’s too bad, and the little darling will only get older when her daddy allows it.”

Spitting out the pacifier, Hannah was furious, “You said-”

Slapping her exposed thigh, Brian gave the overgrown baby a stern look and replaced the pacifier.  “You’re no longer old enough to speak, only babble.  Any attempts to do so will make the spanking you got earlier seem gentle.  Do I make myself understood?”

Reminding herself it was only temporary until her friends and family got her letter, the 23-year-old nodded meekly.  She watched helplessly as Brian signed the paper returning her to infancy then proceeded to flirt with the lingerie clad secretary.  For her part, Hannah prayed to the postal service to break land speed records.

• Like 7
  • The Cle-venger changed the title to The Teacher: Chapter Thirteen (01, March 2021)

2 hours ago, The Cle-venger said:

I appreciate you keeping it to yourself ?  Hopefully, I'll have the next chapter up soon

I think I got it also. I won’t say what it is here though, so I messaged you.  

Chapter Fourteen

Returning to her new home, no, it wasn’t her home she thought, it was a temporary prison, Hannah wasn’t sure what else the creep who had adopted her was planning.  Once inside, she was placed into a large playpen that she could have easily stepped out of should the situation call for it, and a pair of bondage mittens were attached over her hands.  Letting out a sigh, the 23-year-old plopped down onto her padded backside to try to figure a way to remove the newest torture device.  Forty minutes of tugging and gnawing later, she was no closer to a solution when Brian came back into the room.

“Having fun, sweetie?”  He walked over to the plastic cage and bent down to reach a hand between the former teacher’s legs.  “Just as I thought, sopping wet.  Let’s get you changed before company gets here.”

Hannah knew that other people were going to inevitably see her like this, but she’d hoped to keep the number to a minimum.  As much as she wanted to protest, she weighed it against whether or not it was worth the spanking, something she was becoming far too familiar with, and decided how bad could it really be?  All the freaks in this town probably saw loads of women in diapers.  At her caregivers prompting, she rolled over onto the changing pad he’d laid out. 

Four loud rips unsealed the crinkly plastic from the 23-year-olds hips.  The front panel pulled halfway down, there was a knock on the door and Brian yelled for them to enter.  Another round of humiliation greeted Hannah as a younger couple, perhaps around her real age, walked in to see her crotch being wiped clean.  The man pushed a stroller with a woman in her mid-30’s and clearly diapered inside, “Brian!  It’s about time you got a young one of your own.”

“Kevin, Joan, pleasure to have you over.”  Brian responded while sliding a fresh diaper under his charge’s hips. 

“May I?” The woman named Joan cooed and sauntered over to hover over the former teacher.  When Brian gave way, she pulled the front panel of the clean diaper up to Hannah’s belly and blew a raspberry on the exposed skin. 

Despite herself, the 23-year-old giggled.  Absorbent underwear taped in place; the adults moved several feet over to the living room leaving the two diapered women alone in the playpen.  Wanting a few answers but unsure how to go about asking, Hannah crawled beside her playmate and whispered, “What’s your name?  How’d you end up here?”

A series of gurgles behind a pacifier were the response.

“What the fuck?  Do you have mush for brains?” The former teacher hissed.

A loud wail pierced the room causing Kevin to rush to the playpen, “Oh, honey, what’s wrong?”

Pointing a finger in Hannah’s direction, the woman wrapped the other arm around her caregiver’s neck allowing him to pick her up.  Seeing this, Brian stormed over, “What did you do, young lady?”

Stunned by the turn of events, Hannah remained silent.  Attention then turned to the 30-something woman being comforted, “She use big girl words.”

All eyes returned to the 23-year-old as she was summarily ripped across Brian’s lap.  Pulling her diaper down, his hand reigned supreme with one spank landing between every word, “You. Know. Better. Then. To. Use. Adult. Words.  Claire.  May.  Be.  18.  Months.  Old.  But.  You.  Don’t.  Get.  To.  Pretend.  To. Be.  Old.  Enough.  To.  Be.  A.  Big.  Girl.”

Bawling as her already bruised derriere was pommeled mercilessly, Hannah begged for forgiveness.  “I’m sorry!  I just wanted to know who she is!”

“No.  Adult.  Words.”  Three more spanks blistered an already red behind.  Relenting, he pulled her diaper back into place.  “Babies don’t care who their friends are.  They play with whomever their mommies and daddies arrange for them to play with.”

Sniffling, the 23-year-old curled up on the playpen floor.  Her playmate, Claire, was set down beside her and was soon crawling over to play with a stuffed rabbit.  Realizing that conversation was a non-starter, Hannah pouted and watched her counterpart bounce her fluffy friend around in circles.  The adults resumed their conversation, and the former teacher did her best to listen in without appearing too interested. 

“Really, it’s not a bother,” Joan was saying.  “When we first adopted Claire, she absolutely refused to be a good baby.  It wasn’t until we really embraced the ‘apple a day keeps the doctor away’ mentality that she started to behave.  Have you considered finding someone to do that for little Hannah?”

“I’m not sure I want her to have that kind of experience anymore.”   Brian confessed.  “After all I’m trying to get her to believe all adult things are in her past.”

Kevin interjected, “And they can be.  It’s far more clinical than adult and can work wonders for obedience.”

“Did you have someone you recommend?”

“We can call our man, Scott.  I’m sure Claire would be happy to demonstrate.”

Brian approved, Joan disappeared to the kitchen and the men broke into a discussion on sports.  A few minutes later, Joan reappeared informing the other that Scott would be there in 20 minutes and the three proceeded to engage in idle banter until the doorbell rang.  Brian answered to usher in a man with long brown hair down to the middle of his back.  Claire began to bounce up and down while clapping at the sight of him which left Hannah the only one confused. 

Entering the playpen, the man pulled a magic wand from his backpack plugging it into a wall outlet and patted the ground beside him.  Claire crawled excitedly to the indicated spot and flopped over onto her back and spreading her legs.  The device turned on, he placed it on the front of the girl’s diaper as she wiggled and moaned.  Flabbergasted, Hannah could only stare, the rhythmic gyrations of her new ‘friends’ hips bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.  When her counterpart erupted into ecstasy, Scott turned his attention to the former teacher. 

While it had been a week since she and Ryan had last been together, Hannah wasn’t desperate enough to want any part of this public display.  Scooting backwards in a playpen will only get you so far away, and in no time the wand was being teased in her direction.  The man holding it looked over his shoulder in Brian’s direction, “Shall I?”

• Like 6
  • The Cle-venger changed the title to The Teacher: Chapter Twenty-One (Conclusion)