LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETED

2 hours ago, Yas9119 said:

The stranger watched hem both and started writing something down and said “hello Mel I’m Ms Jameson can we have a talk together in your room? Well just talk about your mommy and be right back okay honey?”

Mel looked to Miranda who nodded and nodded herself. The woman wet to pick her up as Lunas cold voice said “I want another adult to be with you two

Ms Kussan I understand your concerns as a mother but…”

no BUTS according to little Law paragraph 78 and I quote: All LPS service visits have to be in company of an adult that the parent trust and accept as there representative. “

Do you wish to call your attorney?”

I AM my attorney Ms Jameson I want my sister-in-law to come with you” luna said and pointed to Miranda.

verry well hello miss?” Ms Jameson said as Mirandas entire presence changed and she said “Miranda Kussan. Chief of the Nano tech Control Division of the Little Protection Service

Miranda took out a small card with made the Agent in front her gulp. “I did not know one of us was… Well, this will make it all easier. If you would follow me Ma’am” She said obviously nervous. Both women walked upstairs with Amellia in Mirandas arms. Amellia was confused why was this haughty woman all of a sudden so tame ? Was Miranda something special and she was afraid ? Well at least she was not alone with the woman. Amellia looked at Luna and whimpered as they walked upstairs. “whats wrong honey?” asked Ms Jamerson.

Amellia holding back tears sniffled into Mirandas shirt  I wana snuggle wit mommy.” The Lady walked into the Nursery and once Miranda and Amellia entered she closed the door while the family downstairs waited in a atmosphere of tense worry.

I love such situations in history. I don't know if anyone outside of Germany knows the phrase "Pride comes before a fall" it means that if you are too prideful and think you are in a better position you can fall very far very fast. Just like the agent of LPS when she learned who is standing in front of her. Great chapter.

Amellia looked at the closed door and whimpered softly as Miranda sat down on the ground with her in her lap. Ms Jameson also sat down and said softly in a kind tone „okay Mel lets work fast and then you can go snuggle with your mommy okay?”

Amellia nodded and looked at the Woman in her business suit and thought to herself maybe she was not hat bad. “So sweetums does your mommy give you food?” she asked and Amellia nodded.

“does she get angry you at you and hurt you?” Ms Jameson asked while writing down the little girl’s answers.

Amellia tough for a moment and said “mommy gets angry sometimes when I’m naughty and only hurt me one time.”

Ms Jameson looked up and slid her glasses up at that “oh why and how did she hurt you sweetheart?”

Amellia squirmed uncomfortable remembering the spanking and said “mommy hit me on my butt ten times cause I was naughty and swore at her.”

“oh, so she spanked you only once?” the agent asked noting something down while Amellia nodded. “honey you have to speak for the recording.”

“yes mommy only hit me once because I was naughty. But since then, she puts me in timeout”

“oh why would she do that?”

“i..i hit some people and mommy got angry”   Amellia said as she felt her stomach grumble  “I’m hunwy” she complained.

The Agent looked at the clock “oh it IS dinner time I assume so I won’t note this down. Can I strip her down to look for any bruises?” she asked looking at Miranda who nodded. Right when Amellia was on her feet the women froze and the world became still. Amellias magic immediately sprang into action as her eyes shined brightly with green energy. In front of her a magical portal appeared and a Amazonian Girl walked out around the age of eight or nine. She smiled but stopped confused seeing Amellia moving.

oh my Amokrats new toy is THIS strong?” she squealed as a magic scythe almost cut her head off. “oh feisty. Well let me introduce myself. My name is Asmophel and as you may can tell I’m …”

“a piece of trash” finished Amellia with made the girls face contort in anger.

“I am an ARCH DEMON you little bitch” she said while her own magic started filling the room.

Amellia sneered “Asmophel was it? You are an Arch demon of which of the nine level? First? second? You’re nothing in front of me. That Amokrat however HE is worthy of my attention so if you don’t want me to make it so that even HELL pity’s you once I’m done with you, you will pack your shit and FUCK OFF”

Asmophel grinded her teeth “fine don’t think however you will get away with this easily. You lost a potential ally to your pride today.”

“hmpf you’re right I won’t” Amellia said and as the arch demon teleported out, she used her entire mana reserve to send her strongest explosion spell after her after all she was not an idiot. She could feel the Demonic presence of the girl disappear. “weaklings should not prey on the strong” she muttered but knew this was only a temporary solution since the death of the body did not mean the demons soul was destroyed. It would only temporary slow her down till she found a new body. Time resumed with the death of the caster and the woman took off amellias dress and her diaper cover. Picking her up she put the girl on the changing table only to be met with a squirming little girl that only stopped once her aunty took over.

Amellia wanted to scream out of frustration but couldn’t at this moment. Why were there so many F demons in this world?  Once the checkup was over, she was dressed again and the agent stood up “this is CLEARLY a case of someone wanting to adopt her and being jealous. Thank you for your cooperation.”

The Woman and Miranda walked down the stairs with Amellia on Mirandas hip. The girl however was anxious if two had found their way here then more would be inevitable.  It would be frustrating but she did not believe that more archdemon as strong as Amokrat would seek her out since she was probably market as his prey.

Once in the kitchen Amellia stretched her arms out for Luna who took her out of Mirandas arms and squeezed her a bit while listening to the agent who basically called the entire operation off but told her she would visit in a couple of weeks again did however not give a specific date.. The entire procedure did not take more than fifteen minutes in total till Luna immediately cuddled the girl and smothered her in kisses. “I’m so sorry honey but showing too much affection makes them think you want to burry something in the memory of the child.”

Amellia let herself be kissed  and then just started tugging on Lunas shirt “hunwy” she complained and Luna smiled as she  sat down and began to nurse her little baby girl. Amellia drifted off into sleep again. However, she did realize that Lunas milk was different then Mirandas. The magical enhancement did not happen with Miranda but she felt her body had become slightly more dexterous. Did different mikl have different properties? Well only one way to find out but first she would go to sleep. Luna smiled seeing the girl start drifting into sleep and then changed her now messy and wet diaper. After the change Luna put the girl to bed to let her sleep but did not close the door to not make Mel feel scared if she woke up to a dark room

Dun dun DUUUn there are MORE ? but how many ? and how strong ?find out NEXT TIME on MAGICAL BABY Z!!

• Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 24.02.2021)

I just looked at the drawing of the house again, don't you think that the guest room and the kitchen are extremely large compared to the living room?

I would swap the guest room and the living room. So purely from the size ratios.

On 2/25/2021 at 8:09 PM, Moon3ye said:

I just looked at the drawing of the house again, don't you think that the guest room and the kitchen are extremely large compared to the living room?

I would swap the guest room and the living room. So purely from the size ratios.

Youre right that would have been better XD thanks for the info

Two weeks went into the land while Amellia and her family went on a vacation to an amusement park.  Amokrat not being able to follow started focusing on his own cult while Asmophel regained a husk.

Luna closed the Car door and went around the car to unbuckle Amellia who was sitting in the car seat. Once unbuckled the Magician was set onto her feet and Luna said “well honey welcome back home”.

Amellia started walking into the house and climbed onto the living door couch. Melissa and Luna started unpacking the car while Amellia looked into the air. This morning they said goodbye to her uncle and aunt as well as her grandparents. She felt kind of melancholy since the last weeks had been actually fun especially the night with Mike where she tested how much stress he could take. She could feel the magical energy in the city being manipulated bye both arch demons and sighed. How was she supposed to fight them? She did have a plan but to finish it she needed immense amounts of Mana and she did not have access to it. If she could do it without the demons stopping her it would be even better. She yawned loudly and leaned back to drift into sleep maybe tomorrow she would find an answer.

The next morning Amellias everyday routine was reinstalled and she was dropped off at the daycare. This time Amellia played attention to the littles since she did have a theory about this place. It was weird that every little here was regressed while no one seemed to care that she herself was not. Sitting in a corner she watched the room and smirked seeing some particles leave the littles and disappear underground. As she thought someone was doing something and she would stop it after all she could also be affected by it. Stand up Amellia walked towards the lobby and then went into the only room no little ever went the bathroom. There she scanned the room magically and walked to the furthest and biggest stall and opened a latch near the toilet bowl that led down.  She climbed down the ladder and closed the latch behind her while climbing down.

It took her only two minutes to get down and that while jumping and cushioning her fall with magic. She was probably at least a kilometer underground.  Standing in a hallway she walked down the road and finally came to a room full of equipment that shockingly to her created mana crystal. She was not quite sure what exactly the process was but if she had to guess someone took the maturity of people and created mana stones out of them. How exactly it works she was not sure off but this was perfect for her plans. She now had enough magic crystals for her plan. Amellia using her magic rounded up all created crystals and teleported with the help of them to the Kussan house and stored them temporarily in her nursery under the crib. She could hear Melissa in her room but did not pay too much attention to the fact she was not at school and grabbing another crystal she teleported to the daycare again.  Traveling back up to the hatch she used her magic to spy on the inside of the stalls. Seeing no one inside she breathed a sigh of relieve and climbed out. Sneaking back into the playroom she went to play with Amy who seemed a bit more together at the moment. Maybe the process of collecting only temporarily created regression? She was not sure but it would not ed well anyway. That afternoon Amellia sat in her nursery and took out all crystals. “this will change me fundamentally.” She said to herself.

She did not know if she was really ready for all the change that would happen but thinking of Luna and Lissa made her steel her mind. “I will sacrifice myself if I have to”

Amellia started the ritual and the Mana started enveloping the world. Amokrat and Asmophel both immediately teleported over feeling the powerful Mana starting to influence the world.

“What do you think you’re doing with MY crystals “raged Asmophel trying to break the barrier that Amellia created.

“hmpf this won’t help you; you KNOW that. How about I spare your loved ones? I can promise not to touch them if you become my vessel and stop this stupid plan “said amokrat sneering.

“this will end everything” Amellia said while the Mana crystals started breaking one after another. She had put both of her bigs asleep and they laid whit her inside the barrier with she tried to keep up while weaving the grandest magic she ever weaved.  Amokrat sneered “oh will it? We will just come back and back and back”

Asmophel realizing that Amokrat was right started laughing “true we can just try again next week or month or year while you won’t survive this day”

Amellia sneered “if I hadn’t forced you today you would just have built up more and more strength and I cant have that”

The magic finally enveloped the entire globe it was a good thing that this planet was way smaller then her own.

“I thought for a long time how to get rid of beings that live while leeching of off magic in the air and are basically only souls that get transferred here like a remote control from hell. Now I know how to do it…. i will delete magic. This world has no magic core only the dimensional rifts are leting it assimilating magic from magic rich dimensions. So, I will cut off those channels permanently.”

Amorat and Asmophel both started banging on the barrier if Amellia really managed to finish her spell they would be permanently banned from this world something they could and would not let happen.  However, the arrogance of the demons showed itself again as Amellia only started talking after she already finished her spell. With one last hand gesture the spell activated and the dimension she was in was cut off from all others. Both Demons screeched in rages as they both disintegrated due to the power of the arch demons of hell leaving them. Amellia smiled as she collapsed due to fatigue.

Four weeks later amellia was playing with her dolls as she head Luna say “I really wonder why suddenly so many accidental littles started appearing. Weird” Amellia looked up while her eyes shined green. "dunno mommy can i have some juice?" she asked and luna went into the kitchen. Amellia sighed "well its better then before" she whispered.

Unfortunatly her spell had not worked correctly but at least the manawas only seeping in on the moments the portals spontaneously opened. Hopefully no demons would find its way inside in one these moments.

FIN???

• Like 1
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETET

I wouldn't have expected you to finish it already. Beautiful but as it goes to the end. All are safe, Mel still has her magic if I understand correctly, the demon is gone. I hope that the question marks at FIN means a continuation.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I wouldn't have expected you to finish it already. Beautiful but as it goes to the end. All are safe, Mel still has her magic if I understand correctly, the demon is gone. I hope that the question marks at FIN means a continuation.

Yes. Mel is not done. She will be back as a side character if my next storie with im writing rn. The demons dont give up ghat easy ?.  Next MC will be Hannah : also from mels pöanet BUT shes not humanoid but a Birb. Fire Birb.phönix. 

bassicaly mels plan was to seal of the entire dimension. However doing so she slightly rushed the job and now portals open up everywhere like earth or other planets since the dimension is bassically trying to form an equilibrium again.

Your story has a fantastic concept and I've enjoyed reading it to completion. The only things I would complain about are the last two chapters. They feel rushed.

Both the Demon appearing during the LPS investigation, and the hatch in the nursery leading to the crystals felt out of place.

No build up, or foreshadowing. One paragraph they don't exist and then the entire story shifts. It felt like you were trying to tell two stories at once. You may want to have slower shifts between Baby Mel, and sorcerous Amellia.

Again, I loved the story, this is only constructive criticism. I look forward to your next story, or the continuation you linked. ?

• Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETED
1 hour ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Your story has a fantastic concept and I've enjoyed reading it to completion. The only things I would complain about are the last two chapters. They feel rushed.

Both the Demon appearing during the LPS investigation, and the hatch in the nursery leading to the crystals felt out of place.

No build up, or foreshadowing. One paragraph they don't exist and then the entire story shifts. It felt like you were trying to tell two stories at once. You may want to have slower shifts between Baby Mel, and sorcerous Amellia.

Again, I loved the story, this is only constructive criticism. I look forward to your next story, or the continuation you linked. ?

Thank you very much about for criticism.

actually all stories as linked. While Hannahs story will dwelve more knto the demons. The lab with the crystals will be gone into with Ysabellas story. I mean i toight i was slik ?
I mean i could rewrite the chapters definitly. I do have some inspiration bjt Amellia will cameo in the continuation.