LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I decided to Get help.

Looks like I am not the only one in my area who has gone crazy and is seeking therapy. everyone is booked, i do have an appointment next week with a therapist, so, got that going for me. I also have a friend I can call incase things start to get crazy again. I was in a very low place in my mind, (VERY DANGEROUS) for me to be. With everything happening, I was on the verge of ending my life. Ive never gotten this depressed before. It was like all my will power to stay alive left me until I got help. Ive gotten into a stupid argument with my dad a few weeks ago, but we are ok now. I kept beating myself up over it, the past is the past. I also note, its a Miracle That I have been staying sober the whole time since August.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

I also note, its a Miracle That I have been staying sober the whole time since August.  

Good job staying sober, @repetitivediaperwetter88 - a lot of people are struggling with that during the pandemic. Seeking therapy was the right move - these dark and strange times are taking their toll on everyone. You being willing to talk about your struggles, as well as the positive steps you are taking, is going to help other people. 

• Thanks 1

@repetitivediaperwetter88 Sweetie we have chatted many a nights and you're a great guy that needs help, and you have plenty of friends here. Depression is a very serious thing to battle by yourself. I am here many nights and if you ever need a friend to chat with just hit me up. I know we all joke around and have a good old time, but friends don't let friends go down by themselves. I am so happy that you are seeking help and know that you have a problem and are willing to better yourself. Drugs and alcohol are never a solution. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and there are colors in a rainbow. Take it one day at a time and go at your pace.. Love you and I will pray for you. We got your back baby !!

On 12/16/2020 at 1:49 AM, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

Looks like I am not the only one in my area who has gone crazy and is seeking therapy. everyone is booked, i do have an appointment next week with a therapist, so, got that going for me. I also have a friend I can call incase things start to get crazy again. I was in a very low place in my mind, (VERY DANGEROUS) for me to be. With everything happening, I was on the verge of ending my life. Ive never gotten this depressed before. It was like all my will power to stay alive left me until I got help. Ive gotten into a stupid argument with my dad a few weeks ago, but we are ok now. I kept beating myself up over it, the past is the past. I also note, its a Miracle That I have been staying sober the whole time since August.  

@repetitivediaperwetter88

I am glad that you were able to get the help you needed. Depression is nothing to mess around with, and I, and many others can attest to this.  Please know that you have friends here, and we are here to help you. 

Good Luck!

Brian