LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 12: 6/13/2021) - Mommy Is Home

Back to school: Special edition

[Note: This is a different approach to my other stories. Still with the medical regression sub-plot. Constructive feedback welcome]

Being potty trained was a requirement for kindergarten. My parents put a lot of pressure on me to be potty trained. I was able to wear panties sometimes when I was in kindergarten but preferred pull-ups. Every evening, mom would diaper me. Any time I was feeling sick and stayed home, my mom diapered me. I would fuss and complain, unless the cold and flu meds made me too sleepy to care.

Having a small accident didn’t seem like a bad thing. I got focused and began to forget about going potty. It felt normal to wet myself. It didn’t seem like thing my mom would get so annoyed about, but when she walked in, well, she was upset.

I hadn’t been a good girl lately, a lot of tantrums over silly stuff, not wearing the clothes my mom asked me to, throwing tantrums. Not to mention a few small wetting accidents, just because I was lazy. I kind of hinted that I didn’t care, just to get more attention from mommy.

My name is Del, or at least that’s what I’ll answer to. My full name is Madelyn. I hate being called Maddy, I’ve always been small for my age, and quite petite. I’d just turned 10, and still got thought of as a little girl, which I hated. I often got teased for being little, and  even my friends joked that I had to buy my clothes in the children's section.

I had always been the odd one out, not fitting in with kids my age, or the ‘little kids’, which only made me more moody and tantrum prone. At the same time, I tried to convince my mom I was a big girl, and didn’t need to be supervised or babysat constantly.

Because of the pandemic, my school had shut down, and I did most of my schooling on the computer, with a few hours of scheduled lessons with my teachers. The rest was worksheets and reading assignments.

The number of wet pull-ups, and wet panties, since all this started had increased significantly. She diapered me as reminder a few times, and I pretended to be upset, but was really just trying to be a bratty girl.

It was just after my bath, when my mom came in to check on me, and finding me in wet panties on my bed, just playing on my Switch, and not caring about it, was the last straw for my mom. I’d pushed her too far. She insisted this wasn’t a punishment, but she wanted me feel babyish, until I wanted to be a good girl.   This set in motion a series of events that would fulfill my dreams, more than I could have imagined. It was an experience that I will never forget.

Another doctors visit planned:
After finding me with wet panties, in a wet bed, from being lazy, my mom seemed annoyed, but didn’t yell, didn’t spank me, she just told me to wait on my bed.

My mom planned on taking me to the doctors, again, to see if I was healthy, and if anything was causing my wetting accidents. The thing is that TV shows make going to the doctors sound like some fun experience. I get embarrassed and upset because the doctors and nurses do things that scare me, or want to look at my special places. I guess its because I have so many issues going potty.

Being put a in diaper for a doctor visit isn’t unusual. What is a little surprising was my mommy expected me to have a soaked diaper from several wettings, when the nurse gets me ready for the doctor to examine me.

I wondered why finding me in wet panties, again, made her book yet another doctors appointment, but then forgot all about it.

Changes for me:
After finding me with wet panties, again, in a wet bed because I was being lazy, my mom seemed annoyed, but didn’t yell, didn’t spank me, she just told me to wait on my bed, then came in and told me to follow her to her room.

She had laid out a disposable underpad, some cloth diapers, booster pad, some plastic pants, and few other things. I was scared, partly because she usually changes me for bed in my room, not her room.

I started feeling uneasy, that I was about to be spanked.
    “Can you take off your wet clothes, Maddy?” Mom calmly asked.
    “Umm… “ was all I could say, before wondering why she didn’t just say wet panties. My top wasn’t wet. I started crying.
    “All of the clothes…  little girls shouldn’t be embarrassed with their parents seeing them without their clothes on!” Mom said without being entirely clear on her plans for me.
    “Mommy, Am I getting a spanking….for wetting myself?” I asked, starting to cry. I was scared, as I hadn’t been spanked for wetting myself before.
    “No spanking, unless you really misbehave!” She asked as I removed all my clothes. This was confusing for me, as mom was clearly annoyed.

Mom picked me up, and carried me into the bath, which was already filled with warm water. I hadn’t actually been bathed by her in almost a year, and that was when I was sick with the flu. I might wear diapers to bed, but I can bath myself. She proceeded to wash me from head to my mid-section.
    “Lay down so mommy can clean your little girl parts.” She asked.
    “Mommy, this is embarrassing! I don’t need another bath! And I can bath myself!” I replied, turning red, with a mix of annoyance and embarrassment.
    “Maddy! You are mommy’s little girl, and you’ll be bathed and kept diapered like a little girl! Now let me wash your little girl parts, or are you trying to get spanked?” Mom answered, clearly annoyed. I hesitantly laid down and spread my legs so mommy could finish washing my girl parts.

I squirmed a little as mommy finished washing my sensitive parts, and finished washing the rest of my body. She then wrapped me in a towel, and carried me to her bed, and laid me onto the pad.
    “Mommy, are you going to punish me for being bad?” I asked, trying not to cry. She was clearly annoyed at my wet panties earlier, but didn’t say much.
    “No Maddy.. I’m not trying to punish you. I want you to wear cloth diapers, so you feel the wetness, and then we’ll talk about what happens after that” her cryptic tone, and smile, didn’t reassure me.

Mommy was considering changing schools, because I had so much trouble following the classes that were so full, the teacher wasn’t answering my questions properly, and the online lessons were even worse. The other main problem is because the school nurse got mad at me for needing a diaper changed, or put on after a wetting accident. A few months ago, I did a poopy diaper at school, and the nurse called mom to ask what my problem is. I couldn’t stop crying so had to be picked up from school early.

Mom proceeded to put rash cream, and powder on my diaper area. I didn’t stay still, but that is normal for me. Mom assembled a cloth diaper, several different booster pads, and another cloth diaper liner. I cried as I realized how thickly I was being diapered, and how long I’d have to stay like this.

I remembered when I was 6, and for Thanksgiving, mommy used a thick diaper for the car ride to visit Aunt Katherine’s house. I slept for most 3 hour ride, but had wet my diaper. When we arrived, and seeing me with an obvious diaper on, that was sagging from being wet. She commented that I was a good girl for wearing diapers for car rides, and some young girls need extra help and being taken care of. My younger cousins, potty trained late, and still wear pull-ups sometimes.

Aunt Katherine was a nurse, and my mom allowed her to give me to receive a full medical exam, which was uncomfortable and embarrassing. The more I got upset, the more babyish she made things. After a week staying with my aunt, mommy kept me in diapers an additional week. Mommy was pretty nice about having to change my messy diapers, and my little girl behavior.

I was awoken from these memories by mom putting on some rubber panties on me. Another cloth diaper was placed over them, keeping the diapers in place. What scared me more was these new panties, with a small locking clip. She slid these locking plastic panties on me, and secured them with a small lock. The last time she did this was when I was 8, and pulled off my night diapers. She was definitely mad that night.

She helped me into a jumpsuit, that was a ‘gift’ from Aunt Katherine, and had a rear zipper. I cried as the jumpsuit zipper was locked into place.
    “Mommy, why are you doing this?” I asked, scared about what my mommy planned for me.
    “I want you to settle down, and feel like a little girl. Wet diapers are a natural part of that. If you want to be a big girl again, we can talk about that!” mom tried to explain all this to me, but I wasn’t really listening.

The reason the I didn’t want to be back in diapers during the day is that if mom decides to diaper me, it could be a while for her to let me use the potty and wear panties again. As the pandemic lock down continued down through summer, she has said that getting me changed at school won’t be an issue for a while.

As I was crying, she picked me up and carried me to my room. I’m pretty small, and my mom can pick me up and carry me around. Laid down on my bed, as the bulky diaper would have made it hard to walk. Mom tucked me into bed, and then left the room.

• Like 7

Okay...

So, what is next?  I'm not sure I see the story just yet?

Good writing though and very easy to read, too.  No glaring mistakes in use or spelling, and this part does kind of set a tone, but for what kind of story, I'm not sure yet.

• Like 1

Chapter 2: Bed time

[Note: I fixed a few typos. Thanks AdultInnocence]
A short while later, Mom came in with a sippy cup for me. Even during ‘normal’ times she doesn’t let me drink outside the kitchen or dining room, unless it has a top on it. When I’m getting ready for bed, I usually get a sippy cup of warm milk. I feel like I’m a toddler, not a 10 year old girl when I  have to use a sippy drink.

Soon after my first sippy drink, I started to feel tired and sleepy. I know mommy puts something in the milk to make me feel sleepy. Next up, mommy read me a story, then had me drink two more sippy drinks. She only has me drink more than one sippy drink is when she expects me to wet during the night.be

I felt a sudden urge to pee, squirmed a bit, then wet my diaper. Even though I’ve worn diapers to bed and other times, I still feel self-conscious when I have to wet my diaper in front of mommy, especially when she knows I’m wetting my diaper.

Mommy picked me up, out of bed, and hugged me. I still didn’t understand what was planned for me. I didn’t bother asking her to change my diaper, as she doesn’t change my night diaper, unless its really soaked.

I was laid back down, and was read another story as I got sleepier. My mommy prepared another couple of sippy drinks. I kept drinking, then got the urge to pee, then relaxed and wet my diaper. I decided to trick my mom, which didn't work out as I thought.
    “Umm… Bottle for me?” I asked, seeing if she wanted me babyish.
    “Okay, No problem. I’ll get the bottle for you” She replied, slightly surprised.

Laying there, in a wet diaper, and being too sleepy for me to really fuss, was a  rather scary feeling. It was pretty obvious mommy wanted me to feel babyish again.

Mommy came back with several more bottles, and cuddled me on my bed, while she fed me the first one. She handed me the next one, and kept reading to me.

As I was falling asleep, I came to the sudden realization that my mom is going to take me to the doctors, wearing a diaper, and depending on what the doctor finds wrong with me and my weak bladder, I’ll be staying in diapers a while.

Strange dreams:
 I’ve been having dreams, or sometimes nightmares, about having to wear diapers to school. I was the only one in my class still in diapers, and got teased. Even stranger, my actual school class when I was younger, we had another girl wearing diapers all the time, and she messed her diapers in class.

Part of my nightmare is that if I have an ‘accident’ and wet my diaper in class, I sometimes start crying for no obvious reason. After visiting the school nurse, I get scared that she might want to give me an exam, or a shot. Usually I wake up at this point, and often with a soaked diaper.

Vivid dreams and wet diapers become part of my regular nighttime. The doctors have tried different medications, but they made me feel worse, or I’d be very sleepy the next day.

I went through a phase a few years ago, where I had a special padded bed, with a blanket that helped keep me in place. Mommy didn’t want to call it a crib, but basically it was a larger sized crib. Mommy also made me wear padded mittens, which I really hated.

Another vivid nightmare is that I somehow have a panic attack at school, after being teased for wearing diapers, and end up in hospital, restrained to a bed. They attach all sorts of sensors, tubes and medical stuff. Sometimes the dream includes being rolled into surgery but they wouldn’t tell me what they were doing. I was unable to speak, and had a mask forced on me that made me go to sleep, in the dream. I’d wake up being unable to breath, and usually crying loud enough for mommy to come check on me, and comfort me.

Waking up:
As I was waking up, mommy had me drink a bottle, she noted my diaper seemed like I’d wet several times during the night. I was still not sure why my mommy had diapered me the way she did. As I wasn’t fully awake, mommy fed me another bottle without too much fussing. It was at that point, I barely realized I was wetting my diaper again.

Mommy unlocked the jumpsuit, and briefly unlocked the plastic panties, just to see how soaked it was, and if I’d messed my diaper during the night, which I had, although not a full messy diaper. Mommy locked the plastic panties again.

I had started to cry again, but regained enough composure to ask mommy about the locking plastic panties.
    “Mommy, I sowwy I wet my panties last night. I not very comfy like this. Why make me keep my diaper on like this?” I asked, not quite sure if I’d get a proper answer.
    “Did you want to use the potty, diapered like this?” Mom replied.
    “Umm…. Umm…  not really, mommy!” I stammered.
    “That’s my point. You’re 10 years old, and don’t know if you can go potty or not. Even if you had a dry pull-up on, you still won’t use the potty at home. I’m not punishing you for being unable to use the potty. If keeping you in diapers is what you need, then you will be in diapers for a while yet. ” Mom continued, slightly irritated by my answer.

My breakfast:
Mom started to prepare my breakfast. During the pandemic, mom often prepared me a hot breakfast. The hot breakfast, usually eggs, sausages, and toast, along with usual cereal, and seems to fill my tummy more than I expected.

I was glad when mommy came back in, put me on the changing table. Removing my diaper, reminded me how much I wet during the night with little to no control. Mommy put it into the diaper pail, with a thud that confirmed the diapers were thoroughly soaked. I was cleaned, and helped to roll on my tummy, to finish getting my bottom wiped, then rolled onto my back again.

Even though mommy had diapered me plenty of times, I still didn’t like being exposed on the changing table. As she pulled out a thick disposable diaper, I could tell she intended for me to use it during breakfast. I could tell she intended for me to use it during breakfast.
    “Mommy… Why diaper me now? I not a baby!” I whined. Mommy wasn’t happy with the questions.
    “I’ve warned you about wet panties before. Oops isn’t an excuse for wetting yourself when you can’t stop playing games to use the potty” Mommy seemed to expected me to want to wear diapers, but I wasn’t willing to give in to her without a fight. This time it wouldn’t be for just a for an outing, or a few days with relatives.

I rolled onto my side, and wouldn’t let mommy put the diaper on me.
    “Mommy! I dunno why I wet!” I cried, not sounding like a girl my age.
    “Then until the doctor figures out if you have a UTI or something, It’s diapers for you. I’m trying to let you feel comfy as a little girl, and expect to be in diapers for a while” mom tried to make feel better, but I just groaned at the thought of having to not just wear diapers, but need to wear them all the time.

Mommy coaxed me into laying down and letting her finish diapering me, with a heavy stream of tears from me. I couldn’t even explain how I was feeling. Was she that mad that I wet my panties? I really didn’t know.
    “Why mommy? I been a good girl” I sobbed.
    “If I take you to the doctors in panties, or a pull-up, the doctor will want to do a bunch of tests to see if you can maintain continence. Every time they did a full set of tests in hospital, you got really upset, and still ended up in diapers. Do you want to go through that again?” Mommy asked, and I realized she was right about the doctor. I couldn’t even convince her let me use pull-ups.

My diaper meds:
My mind kept drifting back to the idea that she was punishing me, but in a way that didn’t seem like a punishment.
    “Mommy, Was there extra meds in my bottle, because I was a bad girl last night? I had to go pee pee a lot more than most nights. Was there meds to make me wet lots?” I asked, expecting her to get even more annoyed.
    “Maddy, you know why I give you diuretics and other meds. The bottles with meds are to help with your anxiety, and get you used to being in diapers again. If I just waited for you to wet when you felt like it, you would still try for the potty, and be upset if you couldn’t make it and not go pee pee in the potty. The meds just help you settle into wearing diapers again.” Mommy explained, clearly irritated with me.
    “Umm… Why do I need to be in diapers? My school nurse hates changing me, especially when poopy like a baby.” still trying to get answers.
    “Maddy, I’m not sure what daycare or school you’ll be going to as the virus restrictions are rolled back. It’s complicated” Mommy replied.
    “DAYCARE! I hate daycare… They treat me like a toddler!” I yelled. Mommy held me tightly, and waited until I stopped struggling.

I knew why mommy gave me the meds, but was pretty upset I didn’t really have a choice. At least it wasn’t a shot, as getting a shot makes me scared, and I throw a major tantrum. It’s like I stop my big girl feelings, and go straight to toddler feelings and tantrums.

Daycare plans:
My mom sometimes sends me to daycare, when she needs last-minute babysitting, because of her work. At daycare, for older kids, there isn’t much in between no accidents, and fully diapered. Honestly, I hated their idea of potty training, more than wearing diapers. I wonder if mommy put me in daycare, because she wants me to choose to stay in diapers. It’s like if I have occasional day accidents, I need diapers all the time.

While trapped in thought about daycare, mommy tried to feed me another bottle, which made me feel even more like a toddler. I hated that the pandemic caused me to have to stay home most of the time, and forced me into being a 10 year old toddler.

Even though mom had no actual schedule, plans for going to daycare, or even if I’d be going to daycare at all, just the thought of it made me upset.

Hungry toddler:
Mommy finally got to actually feeding me. I was carried to the kitchen table, and put on a chair. I decided to behave, as I knew mommy would find a way to restrain me in a highchair or something.

My breakfast sandwich was cut into small pieces, and spoon fed to me. I find baby treatment embarrassing, but its one way to get mommy to slow down, and give me hugs.

Next came a bowl of cereal, spoon fed by mommy, another bottle, then more cereal spoon fed. I was carried to my room, and started to feel weak and sleepy.

Laying on my bed, I felt my tummy letting me know I was full of food. I knew mommy expected me to end up with a messy diaper. At least I didn’t get a suppository in my bottom, which would not be comfy.

As mommy expected, I dozed off just enough to not care about the diapers and babying.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 2: 12/17/2020) - Bed Time
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You've managed to change the theme a lot on this one while staying with the idea. I like the idea with the back zipper that she can't get access even if her bottom became tingly from messing early in her sleep or some other time when she isn't able to get changed right away. There are good aspects to diapers but there are the not so fun times associated with them too. There were a couple spelling errors in the second chapter, but trying to not nit pick on that part, they just jump out at me at times when I'm reading a story. Can be annoying when I want to ignore em and just enjoy what I'm reading. lol

Edited by AdultInnocence
Fixed a spelling error
12 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

There were a couple spelling errors in the second chapter, but trying to not nit pick on that part, they just jump out at me at times when I'm reading a story. Can be annoying when I want to ignore em and just enjoy what I'm reading. lol

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. Please send me a private message if you notice any spelling or grammar errors. I try check my spelling and grammar before posting, but sometimes I miss them.

On 1/20/2021 at 1:55 AM, dprfam said:

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. Please send me a private message if you notice any spelling or grammar errors. I try check my spelling and grammar before posting, but sometimes I miss them.

You're welcome. When I get a chance I'll reread it and make note of them. Sometimes its easier said than done finding them, and I occasionally make my own that I don't catch but someone else does. It's funny how sometimes we don't see our own but someone else does. A friend of mine teased me that they had found one once lol

I even found my own in my replay to you. I said them instead of theme!

• Like 1

Chapter 3: Mommy’s Plans
Mom was setting up her schedule for the day, and I’d was stalling in getting organized to do my schoolwork, before the scheduled online class. Mom came over and told me to get have my homework and schoolwork on my tablet.

I didn’t have my math homework done, but pulled up the math class information on my tablet. Mommy didn’t seem happy about my lack of math homework.
    “Maddy, you have to do you’re homework before class!” mom explained, before reviewing my homework. I did most of my math homework, with mom helping me.

The scheduled online class was uneventful, but my teacher got a little irritated that some kids got up during class, without telling her. I wasn’t sure if any other kids in my class wore pull-ups, or even diapers, while stuck at home.

Between classes, mommy changed my wet diaper. Mommy noticed I didn’t mess my diaper after breakfast. I didn’t get much of a choice if I was thirsty, when mommy carried a couple of sippy drinks for me to drink during class.

After my next class, my tummy was reminding me that I needed to poop, but I didn’t want a messy diaper. I didn’t want my mommy to notice. Although I was quite soaked after my third, and last class, mommy didn’t change me after my diaper check.

Not a school lunch:
Mommy wanted me to feel like a toddler, as she spoon fed me mac and cheese for lunch. Getting sippy drinks at lunch resulted in an even more soaked diaper.
    “Maddy, how did it feel to wear diapers while you did your class work?” Mommy asked. I had a feeling it was a trick question.
    “Umm…. My teachers got annoyed when kids took potty breaks without telling her, with a direct message” I replied, not sure what she expected.
    “Did the teacher suggest kids to wear a diaper?” Mommy asked.
    “No. She asked if kids went potty before class” I answered, truthfully.
    “But wearing diapers for online class was okay?” Mommy seemed to be asking a trick question, getting me to admit I could wear diapers during the day.
    “Mommy! It’s embarrassing to wear a diaper!” I cried. Mommy held me tightly, and offering me another sippy drink, before carrying me back to my room.

Laying on my bed, as mommy changed my diaper, I felt mommy applying some sort of goopy gel to my bottom, and inserting a suppository. After taping the diaper on and washing her hands, Mommy offered me another sippy drink.
    “Are you feeling sleepy? I want you to nap after lunch” Mommy asked, and I nodded, as I was tucked into bed.

Having to take naps felt even more like I was a toddler, more than being spoon fed. I soon fell asleep with an already wet diaper.

Why mommy?:
Waking up from my nap in a messy diaper, made me cry, and my mommy came in a short time later. Mommy changed me without too much fussing. The question on my mind was why mommy was babying me so much. It didn’t seem like she is doing this only because I was having lazy accidents.

Mommy fed me another bottle, and I settled down. After laying down in bed, I started dozing off, and wet my diaper again. It just seemed strange, because I know my school doesn’t like kids in diapers.

When I doze off, sometimes I have dreams that feel confusingly real. I don’’t want mommy to know, because she might take me to a psychiatrist again. The current restrictions mean mommy and I talk to the psychiatrist with an online session.

I was a little surprised when the doctor asked mommy if any side effects of the meds worried her, and she didn’t mention my accidents, although the doctor knew already. She said the anxiety made it difficult for me at school, which is true. I didn’t like being in large, noisy classrooms.

Tomorrow, Tomorrow:
I overheard mommy on the phone, asking if she could take me to the daycare. They have a section for older kids in diapers, which is not as babyish as the nursery, but still embarrassing that other kids know you have a diaper on.

When mommy sends me to the daycare she usually does, they have a rule that kids who have accidents multiple days a week, and are not being potty trained, have to wear diapers. I’m not allowed pull-ups anymore at that daycare. The diaper is also because some of the kids have emotional issues, or need medication. It upsets me to tell mommy I need my anxiety meds for school and daycare. This means daycare choices are limited, especially during the current restrictions.

Being lost in my thoughts, and upset at the thought of going to daycare, I wet my diaper again. Mommy probably gave me meds so I wet my diaper a lot. What is so important about mommy’s work she has to send me to daycare? I felt like I should be mad at mommy, and throw a tantrum. If I did, mommy would make me drink a bottle with meds to make me settle down, which wouldn’t help me feel like a big girl at all.

One of my  bad dreams is that I tell mommy I want her to make me loose all my potty training, and treat me like a baby. In my dream, mommy asks why, and I tell her that being a big girl is too much trouble for me. Still in my dream, I wake up after the doctor gives me the baby treatments, and mommy thanks her for making me feel good about my diapers and babying. I sometimes wake up from the dream, scared that some parts of my dream actually happened.

What worries me even more about going to daycare, is that some kids really do ask the nurse to diaper them because they think they might have an accident. Sadly, Some kids parents get mad at them if they have an accident, and scare them into diapers. I still get really embarrassed the way they change girls in the classroom, off to the side of the room, which doesn’t stop other girls from peeking. At least the classroom with older girls in diapers doesn’t have boys there. The boys have their own classroom, probably with the same embarrassing diaper changes.

Does the daycare have a way to help make the kids have accidents? Maybe the teacher doesn’t let them use the bathroom during class activities. I dunno what is more embarrassing, wearing a diaper to daycare, or having to ask the nurse to diaper them because they had an accident in their pull-ups or panties.

• Like 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 3: 1/23/2020) - Mommy's Plans

Interested to see which direction the story is going. It's a slow progression with some time to get to know the characters a little bit. Still a lot left to be curious about which makes me look forward to the next chapters. If she ever started talking in her sleep her mommy would find out about her dreams.

Good work on describing more of the daycare and its policies. It helps us readers understand how she would be able to be in a diaper at daycare at her age. In this case, it isn't just a normal daycare, but one for kids who are prone to accidents or need for medical reasons.

It seems like her mommy is trying to get her to admit that wearing a diaper during class is easier, and maybe she knows a way her girl could continue to take her classes online without restrictions? I'm tired so I'll quit rambling :)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4: No Reason To Go
[Note: I focused on the daycare, added a few more details. Let me know what you think. Constructive feedback welcome]
Mom let me watch cartoons and shows on my tablet in my room. It sounded like mom had to attend an in-person meeting. Maybe mom will let me go to the office with her. I was sobbing, and worried mommy will send me to daycare today.

I knew my diaper needed changing, but I had no reason to go potty, and I was sleepier than normal for a morning. Maybe mommy was going to take me to the doctors.

Mommy was on the phone still, as my frustration was growing. I really felt like throwing a tantrum, for no real reason. How would mommy react to my tantrum? She couldn’t spank my bottom, because of my thick diaper. It would take too long to get me cleaned up, before a spanking. Then again, mommy has taken my diaper off before, cleaned my bottom and little girl parts, and if I was still not behaving and settled by then, she would spank my bare bottom. Usually I would sulk and fuss, and stay in diapers longer. When mommy seemed like she wanted to spank me, I usually settle down.

Mom’s next phonecall:
After another long phonecall about some business stuff I couldn’t understand, then mommy came in to check on me. I was crying when she came in, so she picked me up and cuddled me for a minute or so, before putting me on the changing table. I couldn’t figure out if mom was annoyed with me, or something else.
    “It’s okay baby, lets get you cleaned up and into a fresh diaper” Mommy said, in a comforting but sounding a little rushed. I got the uneasy feeling that mommy was planning on going to the office.

My big girl thoughts are that it’s tough for mommy, without daddy, to take care of me. I still don’t want to be a big toddler who was to go to the doctors, because mommy gets upset with me all the time. Mommy has to work, but sometimes it doesn’t feel fair.

After mommy changed me, and checking her email, she packed the bag with her laptop and papers. It sounded like she’d made up her mind to to go office.

Another daycare phonecall:
As mommy planned her day, I heard bits and pieces of the call. The bit that scared me most, was when mommy was told the specialist nurses were there today. Mommy told the teaching assistant, that she wasn’t trying to punish me, but wanted me to  feel good about being back in diapers, and given toddler treatment.

I snuck around the corner to her speaking with the one of the nurses.
    “Hey Laura, how have things been around there?” Mommy asked her.
    “Busy. With all the restrictions, kids have to wear masks, gloves, which is a major challenge for some kids. The nurses have to be extra careful when they change diapers and examine kids. Most parents bring their kids for a day or two a week. I’m glad our ‘special girls’ class are back in diapers now. Taking kids to the bathroom, when its urgent, isn’t fun for the staff. Pull-ups are nearly useless for kids who don’t want to go potty” Laura said, sounding tired.
    “Sounds really busy. Are the classrooms relatively quiet?” Mom asked.
    “Yeap. I’ve noticed a lot of parents adjusted their kids meds, so they won’t get hyper from being inside all day, every day. Kids meds presents its own challenges though. How is Maddy doing?” Laura asked, as she chatted more.
    “She’s back in diapers, and not happy about it. Too many wet panties, and too many times she doesn’t even want to go potty. She might have a UTI, but no sign of fever, or other symptoms, just wet panties a lot.” Mom explained.
    “Is she back on Klonopin? I remember the dose was quite low, but she seemed more comfortable, and felt better about the classroom environment” Laura asked. I was really starting to get worried.
    “I had her on it a few days here and there. It actually reduced the accidents, surprisingly. She’s back on it again, but at a lower dose for now” Mommy replied. I didn’t know she had me on the meds for my temper tantrums again.
    “Do you want her to get used to being in the classroom again, and wearing diapers?” Laura asked, and I didn’t like what they were thinking.
    “Yes, might be better to use the simple routine, with her meds to keep her moods under control. I’ve been trying to avoid giving her more meds, especially shots, during actual tantrums. She still gets scared and hates getting shots. I have to take her to the doctor tomorrow. She especially hates the doctors, since I insist she wears a diaper” Mom continued, and my mind kept wondering and scared what will happen next.
    “I can imagine. I have a few ideas on what might help her settle down, with an updated plan and goals” Laura replied, with no clue what she meant.
    “Sounds good. Lets talk when I arrive” Mommy replied, before hanging up. I scurried back to my bed, so mommy wouldn’t figure out I heard her phonecall.

As I lay down, I felt my diaper warmth, before I realized I was wetting. Sometimes when I get scared, I wet my diaper, or panties. It’s too embarrassing to tell mommy how often this happens.

When mommy packed my daycare bag, I noticed she packed more diapers than I expected, half the bag, and some meds for me. Did mommy expect a major temper tantrum at daycare? I guess so, since she made another sippy drink for me. I assumed she added meds to make me sleepy, and feel like a stupid toddler.

Sitting up my bed, I reluctantly started my sippy drink with a diaper was even wetter. After a few minutes, mommy returned and carried me to the car, noticing my diaper was already quite soaked. I strapped in the car seat with minimal fussing, and played on my switch during the first part of the car ride.

Why can’t I have big girl dreams:
Being in the car seat, for some reason makes me get sleepy, and often I fall asleep during longer rides. As much as I don’t want to wear a pull-up or diapers, it’s even more embarrassing to go looking for the baby changing places, when we get to the store, or whatever.

Probably because I had meds to make me feel sleepier than usual, I fell asleep and not long after, dreamed of being the oldest girl in my ‘quiet class’ because some of the girls can’t handle noise while they did their schoolwork. When I told the teacher I was 10, she didn’t believe me. She escorted me to a the 4th grade classroom. Standing outside the classroom, she spoke with the 4th grade teacher. When I felt the urge to pee, I asked the teachers if I could go to the bathroom. The 4th grade teacher said I should be able to wait til recess. I started squirming and doing the potty dance.

The school nurse walked past, and the first thing she said, made me freeze, scared and embarrassed.
    “Why aren’t you wearing a diaper?” The nurse asked.
    “Remember, I’m 10 and wear panties now” I replied, while trying to hold back my tears. The nurse in my dream was a stranger to me.
    “According to the school paperwork, you should be in the kindergarten class for kids who have trouble in regular kindergarten” The nurse replied.
    “I’m not a slow reader, just small for a 10 year old” I tried to explain.
To make matters worse, another girl left the classroom, probably to use the bathroom, and the teacher just nodded.
    “That is Ashley, she is top of the class. She’s earned her big girl privileges, like using the bathroom on her own, and able to take books from the shelves in the advanced classroom down the hall.” The 4th grade teacher explained, and I wanted to explode with frustration.
    “She was asking questions about health class, and how girls develop and grow into adults. So mature for a 10 year old” The nurse commented.

In my dream, the nurse picked me up, made me swallow some liquid, and I suddenly became even smaller, like a girl in kindergarten. Once returned to the Kindergarten classroom, I was promptly diapered, and my classroom chair was like a car seat with straps. The teaching assistant checked my diaper, and I was soaked, which didn’t surprise her.

Daycare with a difference:
When I woke up outside the daycare, mommy was checking my diaper, with me still in the car seat. I somehow started sucking my thumb, as mommy grabbed my bag, and she carried me inside, and placed me on a chair then signed me into the daycare. Arriving at the daycare, I couldn’t even talk, I was too scared.

Laura, the nurse mommy spoke to on the phone, picked me up and took me to her office, with mommy following her. On her changing table, she clipped something on my finger, looked inside my mouth, before laying me down and removing my diaper. I knew she’d check my temp in my bottom, which she did. While she was waiting for my temp, she checked the rest of my meds, with my mom.

Suddenly, I felt like I needed to go potty urgently, and started stammering, not really getting words out.
    “Miss, I need to go potty! It’s urgent!” I said, stammering. The nurse helped me roll onto my back, but didn’t seem to be hurrying.
    “Maddy, does it hurt when you go pee pee?” Laura asked, as if she didn’t understand I was about to wet myself, exposed on the changing table. I shook my head, while squirming a lot. Laura pushed on a few spots on my tummy, and near my little girl parts. I think I leaked a little on the diaper she had under me, but my bladder did not let go completely, as she taped on my diaper. Why couldn’t they let me go to the toilet, with the door across the room? I wet my diaper as I sat up again.

Laura looked at me, and back to my mommy briefly, before she focused on me.
    “At our daycare, we try and accommodate all little kids, even those who need things to slow down. It’s not healthy for you to hold your pee pee until it’s urgent, especially with a diaper on. We don’t let 3 year old kids in pull-ups avoid going potty, and certainly not for older kids. For now, you’ll be on orientation, so basically sitting and watching the classroom activities. If you don’t behave, then you’ll be on orientation longer. Do you need to nap now?” Laura asked. I was just confused, but too sleepy from the meds to be upset, and just nodded quietly.

My mommy smiled with a serious look on her face, hugged me, then turned around to leave, telling Laura that she’d be back in a few hours. One of the assistants came into the nurses office. What scared me was this girl looked like an older version of Ashley, the smart girl in my dream.

Laura turned to me, not noticing that I was scared and really scared.
    “This is Haylee, She is an honors student from the high school, and helping us work with special kids who need extra attention. She might be a nurse, when she gets older” Laura explained, as if she was expecting me to talk.
    “Well hello Maddy, Miss Laura explained that your mom is worried that you won’t fit in, and don’t want to be treated like a toddler. It’s okay, I have a sister who is 12, and she had trouble with her emotions and her big kid skills after she got really sick with a bad flu when she was younger. I often change her diaper, so it’s no big deal to change an older kid.” Haylee explained. After my dream in the car, I just didn’t want to talk to anyone. I was given a small sippy drink, which I slowly drank

With the current restrictions, I wondered how a flu could make Haylee’s sister go back to being a big toddler. Laura and Haylee took me to a classroom, and helped me onto one of the nap time beds they had. I was surprised that I was able to walk while sleepy, with Laura standing behind me in case I stumble or fall down.

In the classroom, there were 4 fold-out beds, with 3 other girls laying down, with a thick diaper poking out from their pants. One had her tablet, but the others were sound asleep. Haylee put some headphones on me, playing soft music. One of the girls briefly woke up, as they did something to her tummy. I was too scared to look at what they were doing. She didn’t seem upset, and went back to sleep. I rolled over and as I fell asleep, I wondered if they potty train older girls like me, because I knew I wouldn’t be anything but a big toddler for a while.

• Like 3
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 4: 2/1/2021) - No Reason To Go

Chapter 5: Daycare Dreams
I don’t know why I have dreams of daycare and kindergarten. I was laying there at the Daycare, In a foldout bed, and wearing a diaper. I was confused about why my mommy wants me at this daycare. Does mommy want  me to wear diapers, just so I’m able to stay here when she’s busy? Why do I dream of places like this?

About an hour of laying down on the bed, Haylee, the young student helping out, handed me a sippy drink, and I slowly started drinking. She also handed me breakfast bar  to eat. She seemed nice, but I didn’t really feel like talking.

I noticed Haylee was taking girls to the back of the room, to get their diapers changed on one of the changing tables, although Laura and the other nurse, Nina, did the actual changing while Haylee mainly watched. Haylee noticed one of the girls sitting her desk seemed quiet, a bit younger that me, as if she was embarrassed, but she let Haylee check her diaper without fussing.
    “Sophia, do you want to lay down, or get you changed first?” Haylee asked, I wasn’t sure what was said, but the girl slowly got up and walked to the changing table near my bed. I didn’t see much, but she didn’t seem upset during changing, but clearly they were worried about her.

The senior nurse came out to check on her, and had a discussion I couldn’t hear and then handed Sophia another sippy drink.
    “Don’t worry, we’ll change you whenever you want, just ask, or we’ll change you during breaks” the nurse said, trying to reassure her.
    “Umm… Miss Nina… The doctor says I have to take medicine so I don’t get sick again, but it makes me go pee pee a lot. Mommy tells me to really wet my diaper, before she checks me, and maybe changes me. Can I have another snack, or will that make me sick again?” Sophia asked, a little uncomfortable.
    “Sure Sophia. Your levels were a little low” Nina replied with little hesitation. I wasn’t sure what they meant, but Haylee came back with a breakfast bar.

Changing Time:
Haylee directed me over to the changing table, and helped me up, and I laid down like a good girl. Laura, the nurse started changing me without saying much, but noticed that I had wet my diaper a few times. I was quite embarrassed, as my mommy is usually the only one putting my night diaper on, and now I was at daycare, being changed by strangers. I was returned to my bed, and laid down like I was supposed to. They did give me a breakfast bar and a sippy drink.

I noticed a that a different teenage girl, probably another high school honors student, going over some math with one of the young girls, who was laying down earlier. This girl seemed to take time to explain whatever she was trying to show her. My teachers rushed through explaining it, if I asked a question.

A little bit later, Haylee came over, and showed me how to watch cartoons on the tablet, from a few choices. For some reason decided to watch Teletubbies, and quietly watched the show. They adjusted my bed up, to make using the tablet easier. Whatever meds mommy had me take, made me really sleepy, although the nurse expected that.

A bit later, I was still watching cartoons, but decided to cry and see how the nurses and assistants reacts. My diaper was wet, but didn’t really need changing. Haylee came over, and checked my diaper.
    “What’s wrong Maddy? Any sore areas of your body?” She asked.
    “I confused, mommy wants me stay in diapers, and no idea why.” I answered, as I really was confused.
    “Was school scary? Did you get upset a lot?” Haylee asked, softly.
    “Umm… The teachers didn’t like me asking questions, I get confused sometimes, and upset with the mean teachers.” I answered.
    “We can help you with your school work, if you’d like” She answered.
    “Why do I have to be in diapers? I’m not a baby, I’m 10” I asked, while still sobbing. Haylee leaned over to give me a hug.
    “Did you have issues using the bathroom at school?” Haylee asked.
    “Sometimes, but I put new panties on in the bathroom. I kept spare panties in my school bag. I sometimes sneaked a pull-up from my friend at school, but mommy didn’t know. I did that if I ran out of panties at school.” I answered, still not sure what made my mommy decide to diaper me.
    “I’m not sure, but I think your mom said your panties disappeared from your dresser. That and you didn’t pay attention in online classes” She answered.
    “Ummm…. She didn’t say much to me. A few girls in my class at school, they wore pull-ups because a few teachers got mad at us if we needed to use the bathroom during class” I answered, still not sure how she knew so much about me. I don’t think Haylee spoke to mommy on the phone.
    “How many girls in your classes wore pull-ups?” She asked,  concerned.
    “Mainly 6 of us, and when mommy sent me to school in pull-ups, my friends have asked for one. Even girls who don’t wet themselves in class wore them occasionally, like during finals at school” I responded, but she didn’t seem at all surprised.
    “Yes, I understand. Some girls in my senior class wore pull-ups for finals.” She answered. I was too embarrassed ask if she wore a pull-up for finals.

Haylee lifted me onto the changing table, I’m not sure if she knew I had wet again. Nurse Laura changed me without saying much. After lifting me down, she smiled as she lifted me off the changing table.
    “Good girl. Diapers make things easier, don’t they?” She asked, but I doubt she wanted an answer. I turned red from embarrassment.

Lunch Time For Babies:
Both Nurse Laura, and Nina, changed some of the girls, while Haylee checked the girls, and led them to the changing table. The other student was helping serve meals to the girls. I got worried that they would try spoon feeding me, especially in front of the other girls in the class.

Most of the girls had what looked like sandwiches, cut in 4, for little kids, some girls had a hot meal, and were able to feed themselves. Haylee finished what she was doing, and walked back to us.
    “Maddy, Lets get your hands cleaned, then lunch, ok?” She asked, and I nodded. She washed my hands with this foam stuff, then wiped them with paper towel. After that, she placed my meal tray on my lap, and I started eating.

The girl next to me, maybe 7 years old, and was quiet most of the day. The Haylee adjusted the bed so she could sit up. My face turned red, as Haylee put a bib on her, and spoon fed her. She didn’t seem to mind. I wanted to turn away, but couldn’t. I couldn’t tell why she couldn’t feed herself.

Haylee started feeding her a different meal, that looked like baby food, but this girl didn’t care. I wanted to ask why, but was too shy. After her sippy drink, they cleaned her face and removed the bib.
    “Good girl! Lexie, Did you enjoy your lunch?” Haylee asked, and she nodded. I was still not sure why they fed her, and why she sleeps a lot.

After checking with Laura, and a conversation I couldn’t hear. Haylee looked back at me, and then nodded, and walked over.
    “Maddy, due to restrictions we have to be careful with activities. Lexie rarely talks, but she knows whats happening around her. She’s been attending daycare here for about a month. So, would you like a toy to play with?” Haylee asked.
    “Oh… Is she embarrassed being fed and changed, where everyone can see? Can you play Go Fish?” I asked, still wondering about Lexie.
    “Lexie doesn’t seem embarrassed. All the young girls in this section wear diapers. It’s not good manners to be looking at other girls getting diapers changed. And yes, we can play fish. But just the two of us, fair enough?” She responded. I nodded and Haylee went to grab the cards. She also rolled over a bedside table, like the ones in the hospital, but smaller.”

Lexie looked up at me, and I heard a synthesized voice, but it sounded like a young girl, and I realized Lexie’s tablet can talk.
    “Hi Maddy, I was hurt in a car accident, and they had to fix bleeding in my brain. I didn’t wear diapers much, before the crash. In the hospital, I had diapers and had issues being the old me. My mom babies me a lot now. And you?” Lexie responded, with the tablet voice.
    “Oh.. I hope I didn’t embarrass you. My mom decided to baby me a few days ago because I kept having small accidents, and I guess mommy wanted me in diapers again” I replied, and she just nodded.

Play Time:
Haylee used dealt the cards so we could play ‘Go Fish’ and it was kind of fun. I wasn’t sure why Haylee was spending so much time taking care of me, and playing games with me. I figured I’d ask her.
    “Umm… Haylee, Is it okay that you are spending so much time with me. Will the other girls get upset with me?” I asked, hoping she wouldn’t get mad at me.
    “When we get new girls, or girls who haven’t been here for a while, and are on orientation, we keep a close eye on them. Usually one of the student assistants or the nurse assistants helps get the new girls comfortable with daycare here” Trying to reassure me.
    “Oh… how long will I be on orientation, and will I have to stay in bed, and be sleepy all day?” I responded.
    “Not sure, but at least 3 full days. We’ll see what meds you need as we go. Some of the girls here don’t want to be  in diapers, but it really is better for them to stay in diapers. And some of the girls here have to wear diapers because of a change in medication, and need time to adjust” Haylee continued. I was glad she was explaining things to me.
    “So the doctors and nurses can give me meds, so I can’t control my pee pee and poopy parts? I asked, trying to find out for sure.
    “Some other meds cause bladder issues or having to pee more.. The little girl meds help with reducing bladder control, but lots of hugs from their moms helps more, so they can feel good about needing diapers, helps more than the meds do” Haylee replied.
    “Umm… How do you know so much about this stuff?” Continuing my questions.
    “Well, my best friend had an accident skating when she was 8 and did some damage to her spine, and injured her brain. When she came home from the hospital, keeping her in diapers and letting her be a little girl was best for her. They gave her meds to help her use her diapers without wanting to go potty” Haylee explained, seeming careful with her words.
    “Just wondering. Did you wear diapers when you visited her?” I tried to figure out why she seems so comfortable with all the little girls wearing diapers.
    “Ummm… I’m not supposed to say” She replied with a red face, that answered that question for me. Her discussion helped me feel less embarrassed about being made to wear diapers.

Nap Time:
Nurse Laura came over and dropped off my sippy drinks, before handing them to the other little girls. I assumed they had meds in the sippy drinks, because most of the girls were placed on fold out beds for the afternoon naps, so they’d sleep soundly during their naps. One funny thing is these beds have a cardboard box on top, over the heads, with one side and the top removed, probably related to the restrictions from the virus. After I finished the second sippy drink, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

As I was waking up, I heard the nurse assistants checking on the girls as they woke up, especially if they were crying.

Haylee came over with nurse Nina, and it seemed like she wasn’t sure about something. Haylee checked my diaper, that I messed during my nap. I wonder if I got a suppository after I fell asleep.
    “Maddy, Would you mind if I help Haylee learn the proper way to change a diaper, to hospital standard?” I turned red, and nodded, because Haylee was nice to me, so I didn’t want to say no.

When a hospital nurse changes a diaper, much to my embarrassment, they really make sure my little girl parts are clean, before the diaper is taped on. They especially take their time to clean me after a messy diaper. When I was lifted on the changing table, I was embarrassed and exposed, but wasn’t upset by these diaper changes.

• Like 3
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 5: 2/6/2021) - Daycare Dreams

I like how in this story, there is time spent in the daycare, with some character development. We are learning that Haylee has a reason to be comfortable around older diapered children, even if she isn't allowed to talk about it. If the story and your direction of it permits, Haylee could get lost in thought about what happened, letting us readers know but leaving Maddy with no clue. Or she could tell Maddy and it be their secret.

I wouldn't be surprised if Haley wears diapers at work or even pull ups and has to let a nurse know she has to go potty and is taken to the potty like a potty training three year old. I bet she didn't wear a pull up during finals, I bet she wore a full on diaper.

18 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I like how in this story, there is time spent in the daycare, with some character development. We are learning that Haylee has a reason to be comfortable around older diapered children, even if she isn't allowed to talk about it. If the story and your direction of it permits, Haylee could get lost in thought about what happened, letting us readers know but leaving Maddy with no clue. Or she could tell Maddy and it be their secret.

There are multiple reasons Haylee is comfortable around diapered children. And Maddy might not be ready to understand the reasons, and that being around older diapered children, that choice wasn't entirely hers.

52 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Haley wears diapers at work or even pull ups and has to let a nurse know she has to go potty and is taken to the potty like a potty training three year old. I bet she didn't wear a pull up during finals, I bet she wore a full on diaper.

She might not need that much supervision, as she can make her some of her own choices. There could be another reason why she is so interested in how the nurses makes sure these young girls need their diapers.

20 minutes ago, dprfam said:

There are multiple reasons Haylee is comfortable around diapered children. And Maddy might not be ready to understand the reasons, and that being around older diapered children, that choice wasn't entirely hers.

She might not need that much supervision, as she can make her some of her own choices. There could be another reason why she is so interested in how the nurses makes sure these young girls need their diapers.

I didn't mean she needed supervision, just that might be required if she's in pull ups or diapers. But I'm curious as to what's going on with her.

1 hour ago, dprfam said:

I am sure in time we will find out more and the reasons. Of course I don't expect any spoilers :) That would take away the fun of it.

18 hours ago, dprfam said:

That sounds very promising. I hope to know soon much more about her true reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 6: Little Expectations
[Note: This chapter deals with Maddy's feelings after being at daycare. Let me know what ya'll think.]
When mommy came to pick me up from the daycare, Nurse Laura commented that I basically behaved, and seemed to adjusting as expected to the daycare routine.

Another mother picked up Sophia, the girl who was laying down near me in the afternoon. I thought it was strange that Nurse Laura commented that she soaked her diaper 4 times, with two diaper changes because of bowel movements, and her mom seemed happy with the news, like it was an achievement to need more diaper changes during the day and evening.

After Sophia left with her mommy, My mommy wanted me on the couch, so she could hold me while Nurse Laura discussed my day.
    “So did Maddy have fun today?” Mommy asked, as if I was a toddler. I nodded. I felt conflicted, because I liked how Haylee patiently played games with me, but if mommy keeps sending me to daycare, I’ll loose my potty skills, and have to wear diapers for a long time.
    “She’s still on orientation, so that limited her play activities. She seemed okay with lunch and sippy drinks regularly, but I think she could do with more frequent sippy drinks. Her 3 diaper changes went as expected. Any concerns with how things are progressing?” Nurse Laura responded, although I didn’t feel like saying anything, but get uncomfortable with these conversations.
    “I have a doctor visit for her, scheduled for tomorrow. Is there anything you recommend I should do to prepare her or help comfort her?” Mommy asked. That is the thing I’ve been dreading, going to the doctors.
    “Well, the Klonopin and other meds should keep her from getting too anxious. I emailed you the medical checklist and medication suggestions for the doctor and staff nurse. Did they ask you to stop giving her food after a certain time, or only clear liquids, or prep formula to clean her system?” Nurse Laura asked.
    “Not really. The nurse did say don’t give her medication or suppositories rectally, if she hasn’t emptied her bowels, so the doctor can examine her rectum and determine her treatment needs. I’ll definitely diaper her for the appointment, as it seems like she needs the protection” Mommy replied. I don’t like getting suppositories in my bottom, and I sometimes throw a tantrum.
    “Sounds like a plan. Will she return here the day after?” Nurse Laura asked, trying to confirm. Mommy doesn’t really explain my doctor visits, only that I should settle down, let her diaper me, and be a good girl.
    “Yes. How sedated can she be, for daycare?” Mommy asked, and I kind of groaned at mommy question. The meds they gave me, pretty much made me unable to do much except lay on the bed.
    “As long as she has some awake periods, we’re okay with it. We sometimes get parents drop off their kids after med changes, because they need the extra care due to unable to do self-care activities properly. Diapers are needed, in these cases.” Nurse Laura explained. I was sobbing quietly at this..
    “Good. I’ve been tried to avoid giving her shots, but need her comfortable and she really doesn’t like going to the doctors” Mommy explained. Shots are really scary for me, and I squirmed in my mommy’s arms.
    “Okay, see you on Friday” Nurse Laura replied. I knew mommy would carry me, but I was surprised she didn’t prompt me to say anything to Nurse Laura.
    “Thanks for everything, Laura, good night, mommy responded before carrying me to the car. I wanted to burst into tears, and throw a tantrum, but I kept feeling too sleepy. Mommy strapped me into my car seat, and we drove home. I wet a few times on the way home, but didn’t say anything to mommy.

Strange Dreams:
It didn’t take long for me to fall asleep in the car, and start dreaming about something. It was probably my daycare experience in the day, and my wet diaper, but my dream went straight to something related. This time I was back at school, probably in first grade, and every single girl was wearing a diaper. The teaching assistant actually checked a girl, as she returned to class, to ensure she had a diaper on, and if it was wet or messy, with the girl standing up.

The teacher went on with her lesson, on the different types of plants, or something. This lesson went on for a while, and I felt a slight feeling that I might need to use the bathroom, which went away, then an urgent feeling that I needed to go potty, and then felt the warmth of a wet diaper.

I overheard one of the girls say how unfair it was that the first grade was made to wear diapers, just because the bathroom near our classroom is being renovated. Another girl said that her mom agreed to this because her mom didn’t want her to grow up too fast. Another girl said that potty breaks would take too long.

A few girls seemed to be asking their friends if they had wet their diapers, and when one girl said she hadn’t they all got worried. The rule seemed to be each table had to have everyone wet enough to need changing, or they’d be made to wait until the next break to be changed.

From our table, we could see the teaching assistants and nurses changing the girls, each table of 6 at a time, on the fold-up changing tables. From some of the tables, we had a clear view of the girls being wiped in their little girl parts. Because some girls were messy, and others just wet. Some girls were left laying there, exposed until the other girls were cleaned up. Seeing girls cry because of the embarrassing diaper changes in front of everyone in the class, made me start crying noticably.

One of the girls at my table asked us if we pooped or just wet our diapers. One girl said she had to poop, but was trying not to go in her diaper. Another girl was already messy. One girl was dry, but shifting in her chair, as if she had to go potty.   Another girl nudged her to hurry up and wet her diaper.

When it was my turn to be up on the changing table, the nurse put a suppository in my bottom after removing my wet diaper, causing me to cry uncontrollably, then left me laying there exposed with my legs spread out for at least a few minutes, while she cleaned up the messy girl.  I kept crying as the nurse taped on my diaper, and told me to drink more vitamin drink during class. I woke up from my nightmare, crying and wet, still in the car.

Almost Home:
My mommy heard me crying, and pulled over. I felt scared and really confused.
    “Maddy, Are you feeling okay?” mommy asked, predictably.
    “Umm… I  had a nightmare, and wet my diaper lots so you wouldn’t be mad at me for not being a good babygirl” I replied, crying and sobbing, and sucking my thumb. I’ve sucked my thumb before, on and off for weeks at a time. Mommy has suggested before that she might give me a pacifier, for night times.

She had a strange look on her face, and my confusion continued.
    “Oh Maddy, I want you to feel good about wearing diapers. What made you think I’d be mad at you for not wetting enough?” Mommy asked, quite confused.
    “Umm… Nurse Laura told you I needed to drink more sippy at daycare. I was sleepy and didn’t try and hold my pee pee, just wet my diaper. I thought I was being a good girl. I have scary dreams about not wetting my diaper enough for the nurses at school. I sorry mommy.” I said, sobbing even more.
    “Princess… I won’t be mad at you if you stay dry. That’s silly. I just want you to be healthy, and just let mommy help you settle into a little girl routine, and not worry about being a big girl for a while” Mommy replied.
    “Umm… I confused. Are you going to check my diaper, so you know I’ve been a good girl?” I asked. I’m not sure why the meds make me worry about silly stuff, and not focus on what I’m supposed to. Mommy checked my diaper, by squeezing the front, and smiled.
    “We’re almost home, I’ll change my wet little girl soon” Mommy replied, and I tried to be a good girl for the rest of the drive home.

Once we got home, mommy handed me a sippy drink. I didn’t get a bath, but she did change me again, and put me to bed.  Part of me wants mommy to just tell the doctor and daycare nurses to give me all the meds and little girl treatments, so I’m the big  baby they expect. I still find asking mommy to do baby things like bottles, pacifiers and spoon feedings still feels weird to me. I don’t want to be a big baby, but I’m confused all the time about being a big girl.

• dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 6: 2/18/2021) - Little Expectations

Thanks. One thing she doesn't realize is with certain meds she may be a little drowsy and loopy, and tell the doctors exactly what she wants without thinking about it or possibly remembering what she said.

Curious to see where this leads. Seems like everyone in the daycare on that side is supposed to be getting used to wetting and encouraged to wet.

Chapter 7: Just Another Day
[Note: I tried not to go too far into medical details, but show a confused little girl. Feedback welcome]
I woke up in the morning, after a few scary dreams, with a soaked and messy diaper. One of the dreams was about the daycare nurse gave me medicine to make me a doll for the teenage girls to play mommy, and I was unable to talk or move a muscle. I was completely helpless, and they commented that it takes a while for me to soak my diaper, and showed the other girl charts of feeding schedules. I wanted to be scared, but just couldn’t figure my feelings.

Another weird dream was that I was going to the doctors, and being asked why I’m not wetting my diapers consistently. It was like the doctor considered it normal for a girl my age to completely soak her diaper every hour while awake, and usually be messy, so I could be a healthy little girl again.

Mommy came in and picked me up, sitting on my bed, and fed me two bottles, likely with some meds in them because I got sleepy again before I’d finished the first bottle. It was then I kind of remembered mommy had a doctors appointment for me today. I panicked a bit, but the meds kept me from being too scared.

Another Diaper Change:
Mommy put me on the changing table, and did a thorough cleaning of my bottom and girl parts. I really find these long diaper changes embarrassing, and started sobbing. I even leaked onto the changing pad. Mommy finished cleaning me, and put a thicker night diaper on me, even though I would likely be changed after breakfast.

One thing that scared me about how mommy was changing my diaper, is how normal and routine it felt. Was mommy planning on keeping me in a diapers for a long time? It sure seemed like it.

I wasn’t looking forward to having the doctor or nurse take off my diaper for them to examine my little girl parts. They usually do scary things, uncomfortable things to me, and make me cry. What would they do if I leaked on the exam table. Would they get mad at me? Would they tell mommy I need diapers? Would they tell mommy to give me even more meds so I wet and mess my diapers without any control?

The thought of all this made me cry uncontrollably, and mommy tried to comfort me, but I couldn’t tell her all this is scary.

My Baby Breakfast:
Mommy heated some apple oatmeal for me, and some bacon and eggs. I didn’t fuss too much as she spoon feed me, because the meds were making me feel sleepy, but I also felt weird, like I couldn’t find the words to talk beyond one word answers.

It seemed like mommy chooses breakfasts that fill my tummy, so I can’t avoid messing my diaper. At least I didn’t get baby food this time, or make me wear a bib for breakfast.

Mom had some toast, along with her bacon and eggs. I sat there, wanting to watch cartoons, although mom didn’t spend long eating her breakfast.

It didn’t take long for me to realize my diaper was wet, but not messy. I squirmed, and I pushed, but I couldn’t go poopy in my diaper. I started crying, and mommy sat me down on the couch and fed me another bottle. I was even sleepier than I thought, and needed to be fed the bottle.

After breakfast, mommy took me to the bathroom, and ran a bath for me. I just lay there and let her wash me, with special focus on my little girl parts. After drying me with a towel, she put me on the changing table, with some rash cream and powder, before my diaper went on. It seemed like I was red from being back in diapers and wetting all the time.

Another Car Ride:
Mommy had found another car seat, that strapped me in more tightly. I think mommy swapped seats last night, but I was too sleepy, too confused to notice. The seat did feel more comfortable, and easier to fall asleep, and I fell asleep almost as soon as mommy started driving.

The ride to the doctors office took almost an hour in traffic, and I had some weird dreams after falling asleep. Should I ask the doctor to give me meds so I don’t dream as much, because I have scary dreams? I was confused.

My dream was about being in school, and the teacher wanting someone for the school nurse to explain how they evaluate incontinence. She wanted me to sit on the table, facing the class, on the exam table, which was one of the foldout tables from her office. I had turned red from embarrassment, and felt I was going to collapse, and started crying.

The nurse removed my diaper, then explained how they swab around little girl parts, including around my pee pee spot, and inside me. It wasn’t that it hurt, It was embarrassing beyond belief, but the school nurse didn’t care.

Next she attached sensors around my girl parts, to record bladder activity, and then changed gloves to insert a tube, she said there was numbing gel, but when the catheter went in my bladder, It hurt me a lot. I wanted to cry, but I was scared the nurse would get annoyed, and make it hurt even more.

The class seemed interested in seeing what the nurse was doing, and asked a few questions, that I couldn’t understand, while I sat there exposed and scared. After my diaper went back on, the nurse asked the class if anyone wanted to wear diapers. Nobody put their hand up. Even in my dream, she was annoyed and mean when I asked to have my diaper changed.

I woke up from my scary dream with a soaked diaper, and I sweated heavily during my nightmare, so I was wet all over. Going back to my old school in diapers, with the mean school nurse working at least once a week, made me scared.

Mommy pulled over to check on me, which is something that makes me scared because sometimes she gets mad, or is annoyed but doesn’t say anything.
    “Are you okay, Sweetie?” She asked, with a concerned tone.
    “Umm… I had nightmare about school being scary” I sobbed.
    “Well, I’ll tell the doctor about the nightmares, and you probably won’t be going back to your old school.” Mommy tried to reassure me. She handed me another bottle, that I was barely able to hold on my own, but started drinking.

I had just finished that bottle, when I felt really weak, and barely awake. We soon arrived at the doctors office parking lot. Sitting in my car seat, I couldn’t explain my weird feelings. Mommy making me so sleepy for my doctors appointment, was something I wanted, because of some of the scary things doctors do. I wanted to thank her for giving me the meds before the appointment, but I couldn’t talk.

Mommy opened my window, then went and grabbed a stroller like chair from the doctors office. I felt helpless as mommy put me in the chair, and we went straight in. A nurse pulled off my jacket, and checked my pulse and stuff. She tried to check my temp in my ear, but the thermometer didn’t work.

In The Waiting Room:
There were some mothers and their kids in the waiting room. Most of the older kids seemed to be wearing normal underwear, but some of the older girls, probably around my age, had thick diapers on. I’m pretty sure this doctor specializes in medical care for girls my age, as I rarely see any boys, older than 2 or 3 at this doctors office.

One of the nurses came out and handed the mother of one of the girls a bag of diapers. I didn’t think she had a diaper on at first, but she probably did. The girl seemed like any other girl, except she showed no embarrassment about the bag of diapers.

Another younger girl finished her appointment, carried by her mom. She looked about 7 or 8 and seemed like she’d been crying earlier. Her comment was kind of weirdly scary, and surprising.
    “Mommy, Thanks for making me a diaper girl. No more potty for me!” She said in a strangely cheerful voice. It made no sense, but at least she was happy.

We sat in the chairs, with mommy holding me. I was too sleepy, too weak and too confused to walk on my own. My mommy didn’t seem to mind, but I was sucking my thumb. She sometimes cleaned my hands with hand sanitizer, but used regular wipes earlier.

One of the older girls, she looked about 7, I saw her t-shirt go up briefly as her mom put her in one of the stroller chairs. She had a thick diaper and some sticky thing on her tummy. One of the girls at daycare had a sticky thing. The girl commented that she’s not getting sick anymore, but always wetting her diaper. The mother replied that she’s been good at checking her levels. I wondered if I should ask the doctor what they mean by ‘levels’ because it confused me so much.

Tantrum Time:
A girl, probably 9 or 10, was squirming, kicking, and crying, as she arrived with her mom carried her. She clearly didn’t like visiting the doctor. The nurse directed her mom straight to the exam room, and she was strapped down firmly. I felt sorry for her, partly because her mom wasn’t able to comfort her.

After a few minutes, she yelped then settled down a bit, so the nurse probably gave her a shot to make her sleepy. The nurse removed her diaper, and cleaned her, but she still wasn’t happy, as the nurse went to finish cleaning her, and examine her.
    “Patient is a 9 year old, with non-verbal autism, incontinent since birth, possible abdominal pain” The nurse called out, as the doctor came in.
    “Lets wait for the sedative to take effect before we examine her” The doctor instructed. At least they wanted her to be comfortable, with whatever they had planned.

From my seat, I got a gimps of what the nurse was doing. It looked like they did a few things around her little girl parts, like swabs, before inserting a catheter. The doctor examined her little girl parts more, and her bottom. I think I’d rather be asleep for all this if it was me, but couldn’t stop watching as they examined her.

As she apparently had a tummy ache, they rubbed a wand over her tummy, as if they were looking inside. The girl seemed comfortably sound asleep. After the wand exam, and pushing around her tummy, the nurse diapered her, and let her sleep, with a blanket over her.

It was weird watching somebody else get all the medical attention, knowing she won’t be a big girl when she wakes up. I would be scared if they did that to me, and I was hoping mommy wouldn’t control my tantrums with even stronger meds, or the doctor even giving me sleeping gas through a mask, as that would be really  scary.

The thing that made me feel so weird, was that I couldn’t make sense of my feelings about daycare. If I kept going to daycare, I’d need diapers and would be treated like a big baby, even if I didn’t want that. I could actually start feeling like a baby and actually want the babygirl treatment, and need daycare type babying, but mommy would think it was weird, If I told her what I wanted to help me feel like a babygirl. Even with all the meds they give me. It’s still my secret for now.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 7: 2/22/2021) - Just Another Day

I guess that “Continence regression methods to treat anxiety and depression in pediatric patients” was the title of the last paper submitted by the Doctor.

A very controversial, paradigm challenging method, that however is giving brilliant results!

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 12: 6/13/2021) - Mommy Is Home