LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz alpacas review

22k5

Okay first review.                                             

An Shout out to Safari                                                                         Absorbance is fairly decent husband has wetted twice and they are still working even though they are sagging a little me they haven't started to  yet though I am wearing a booster so they will fit. Does not restrict Mobility much at all though the tapes are a little the pain if you're not used to putting on your own diaper. Sorry I'm a little rusty?                                                                final verdict there good night time go to daytime I don't think they could handle it but night time I think they're perfectly fine. 7.5 out of 10. Anyone else have any thoughts feel free to chime in?.

20201212_085915.jpg

I wore one for the 2nd time the other day...  

I'll rephrase that.  I wore my 2nd Alpaca the other day.  Put it on, with a booster, at 9am.  We walked 2 miles to the pub for lunch, where I had 2 pints (together with a 'substantial meal' as per UK government Covid rules).  We walked back home & I stayed in the Alpaca until bedtime, by which time it was, unsurprisingly, maxed out.  Pretty good really, apart from the single use tabs.  I'm surprised Rearz haven't upped their game on the tabs.  I won't buy more Alpacas as there are nappies just as good around with repositionable tabs (eg Astronauts which I'm in just now).  I'm not convinced the Alpaca holds significantly more.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have three different kinds of diapers around the house: ABU Super Dry Kids, ABU Dino Rawrz and big Rearz Diapers. I use the first two during the day and the Rearz as an Overnight which I usually wear into the morning.

I have most of a case of Alpacas and same of Barnyards and thinking about whether I'd want both in the future is hard. I love the Barnyards because they are pink and cute but I don't really love the velcro tabs. The Apacas are cute, but not as pink, and have the tapes I find to be preferable.

I love thinking back to the days where there were thicker overnight diapers than daytime and part of my play reality is that I need overnight diapers. I think I just love having a diaper that I can confidently wet overnight in bed or waddle around in the morning while I fill it up. They puff out in my PJs and my pants. I feel babyish and warm and cozy. I love them.

That is a cute design though. 

I'm always iffy about Rearz, even ignoring their reputation. They tend to be really well made, but their designs are always off to me.

Are they as a thick as the usual Rearz, like the princess cut?

• 5 months later...

Got my first pack of Alpacas today. Just put one on a little while ago, and plan on wearing overnight. I don't usually like the Rearz designs, but these are super cute and I love the colors. I like that they're pretty gender-neutral (cuz I'm a girl, but not super girly) and not babyish (cuz my little side is preschool age). They're bulkier than I'd like, and very crinkly, so I will definitely save them for overnight or days when I have the house to myself (for a long time, so I can use them to full capacity - definitely not going to waste them at this price!) I can't see myself buying them very often due to the price, bulk, and noise, but I might get the training pants with the alpaca print cuz they are really really cute!

• Like 1

Okay, here's a more detailed review after wearing them overnight. One, they are LOUD. Crikey! I wore them to take the dog out and even with the swish of my athletic shorts, the slap-slap-slap of my flip flops, and the typical suburban midsummer evening noises (neighbor's pool pump, various AC units humming, crickets chirping, etc) I could hear the crinkle loud and clear. Now that the roomies have returned I'm not sure I even dare wear them overnight. 

Two, they hold a TON. I went 14 hours in them and still had 4-5 inches of dry padding in the back and 2-3 inches in front (I wet lying on my stomach a few times). Definitely could have held at least one more good flooding but 14 hours in the same diaper is more than enough for me, especially in this hot weather. 

Three, they're HUGE. Even dry my typical loose a fitting summer clothing (t-shirts and athletic shorts) doesn't hide them. Wet? LOL not a chance. 

All in all they are awesome diapers, great for getting into little space, just more than I need/can use in my current situation. I will stash the remaining diapers away for the next time the roomies go out of town. Hopefully I will have a day off from work during that time so I can wear all day, not just overnight. 

On 7/12/2021 at 9:27 PM, Little Lindsey said:

All in all they are awesome diapers, great for getting into little space, just more than I need/can use in my current situation. I will stash the remaining diapers away for the next time the roomies go out of town. Hopefully I will have a day off from work during that time so I can wear all day, not just overnight. 

This is similar to my experience. I have most of a bag of them, and they are awesome, but, as you said, loud - I recall talking the dog for a walk late at night and I could swear that the diaper noises almost echoed, although I live in the country so it's pretty silent out here late at night. I could easily wear an Alpaca for 14 hours plus, but the issue is, even starting out, they're not a subtle diaper, and by the time they reach 50% capacity, there is no hiding them, so they're only really of use to me when my kids are away from the house for a LONG stretch - like off to camp, for example, and that hasn't happened since 2019. There's no point wearing them to bed, because unless I go on a complete bender, there's no way I'd wet enough overnight to get to even 20% of their enormous capacity, so I'd either have to toss a diaper with a lot of life left in it, or, try and get through the next day in a diaper you can see from space and hear from a block away. 

So, my Alpacas sit patiently, along with my Barnyards and some other of my biggest products. But if you have the solitude, or are comfortable navigating life from inside an obvious diaper, I would highly recommend them. They are decadently comfortable. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...