LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Final Chapter added 4/8/2021]

I'm pleased as punch (whatever that saying means) over all the views and kind comments from y'all. I'm so glad you're enjoying the story! 

If you wanna see more of my ABDL content, drop by my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/quietlyhumiliated) and help support future stories about spankings and embarrassing diaper changes.

Chapter 7

Lily and I stumbled into the kitchen the next morning around 10:00 AM. We probably would have slept until 5 in the afternoon. We definitely would’ve if we weren’t guests. My guts ached and my head spun - I hadn’t felt hungover like this in a long time. Yet there was Madison, gleefully slinging pancake batter onto a griddle while flipping over bacon with the other hand.

“Good morning, sleepyheads,” she said in an alarmingly chipper tone.

“Are you...not...hungover?” Lily croaked.

“A little,” Madison said with a shrug. “But that’s farm life for you. We have to get up pretty early for the animals. Rain or shine. Hungover or wide awake. Orange juice? Coffee?”

“Yes,” I said, unsure of which I had just agreed to. “Please.”

“Make that two,” Lily nodded.

Lily and I each took a seat on some barstools at the counter opposite of where Madison cooked. Madison pulled two coffee cups from the cupboard, setting them in front of us before pouring us each a cup of coffee from her carafe. Some cream and sugar were already waiting. Madison was a pretty great hostess.

“Kat was feeling a little groggy this morning too,” she said with a shrug. “I swear she almost put her boots on the wrong feet.”

The coffee helped. For a moment, I wondered if this was somehow the best coffee I had ever had, but the reality was likely just that any coffee was going to hit me perfectly right now.

Under the counter, Lily placed her hand in my lap, playfully rubbing my leg. It was a simple gesture - but one that seemed fresh and new. A few years of marriage had seemed to cause us to take little things like this for granted.

Of course, it didn’t hurt that I was still wearing Lily’s panties under my pants.

“Did you sleep well?” Madison said, a wry grin on her face. 

It was hard to tell if she knew something, she assumed something, or this was just how she was all the time. Lily and I looked at each other and laughed a little. If Madison didn’t know anything before, she probably could’ve made an educated guess now.

“Eventually,” Lily said with a laugh. It was unlike her to not hold this as close to her chest, but I liked what this trip had done to her so far. I felt it too.

“The walls aren’t...completely soundproof,” Madison said with a shrug. “I’m not saying you were loud. But. You know…”

I blushed, looking down into the swirling abyss of my cream hitting the coffee.

“How is Kat,” Lily said, sidestepping Madison’s revelation altogether. “I hope she’s not too embarrassed about last night.”

“I...don’t think she has any idea, actually,” Madison said. “I’ve been on the fence about whether or not I should say anything at all. She’d probably be mortified if she heard she had done that in front of you. But it feels kind of unfair for me to say nothing about it. She should know what everyone else knows, right?”

I shrugged, while Lily slowly nodded her head. Not the most unanimous response, but it seemed to be enough of an answer for Madison who nodded and sighed.

“Yeah, alright. I’ll tell her about it after breakfast, I guess.”

Pancakes, farm fresh eggs, bacon and some farm grown cantaloupe rounded out breakfast. It seemed impossible to start the day with such a large meal, considering the dinner we had the night before. But with food this good, and a hangover to conquer, it did seem like the right move.

Breakfast was another reminder that it was surprisingly easy for the strange world of diapers and internet videos to just fade into the background when it needed to. Our recent introduction to each other, and hangovers, aside, there was a natural chemistry in the room between the four of us. Kat opened up about her adoration of Sailor Moon, while Lily came clean about the number of 90s hip hop CDs she still kept in the car. Madison and I talked about our favorite films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe - it was good that we both ranked Homecoming so highly. It was a genuinely good feeling.

I was carrying a stack of dishes to the sink - somehow Kat and I were relegated to dish duty while Madison and Lily had wandered elsewhere together - and I caught a glimpse of her ass again. Her tight yoga pants did little to hide the bulky diaper hidden under it. I wondered if this was an obvious move on her part, or if she just didn’t think about how obvious her diapers were anymore.

“Sorry I conked out early last night,” she said. “I was having fun. Maybe too much fun.”

“No worries,” I said. Madison hadn’t had a chance to tell her about how her night ended - and I certainly didn’t want that to fall on me to do. “We all had more fun than we were expecting.”

“So...I was going to take a hike today. There’s these old railroad tracks that back up to our property and seem to go pretty far past it. Do you think you’d like to come?”

“That sounds pretty great, actually,” I said with an enthusiastic nod. “I’m pretty sure that Lily packed both her and my hiking shoes and…”

“Oh, well… I think Madison was going to take Kat into town today. There’s some antique shops they wanted to see. So it’d just be you and me.”

“Oh. I mean...yeah! Of course, that sounds cool too.”

“Are you sure?” she asked. I had Kat pegged as a pretty private and shy person so far - clearly more comfortable when it was just her and Madison. I could relate; I felt the same with Lily. So that she could ask me this felt big. That I could easily accept made me feel good about myself as well.

“That sounds great,” I said.

“Cool! Maybe around...noon we head out?”

“Sounds good to me,” I said.

We nervously finished clearing off the table before splitting off in our different directions. I returned to the guest room, finding Lily was already there, rifling through her clothes for something comfortable for her own excursion.

“I’m sorry,” she said with a sympathetic look on her face.

“Sorry?”

“Madison kind of sprung it on me that she wanted to take me antiquing today. I didn’t think about it when I accepted - but she mentioned that Kat was going to ask you to go hiking?”

“She did, yeah.”

“I hope that’s not too awkward.”

“Oh,” I said, realizing that Lily was worried that I was being drafted into a situation I didn’t want to be. “It’s honestly okay. I think it sounds kind of fun.”

“Are you sure?”

“I am. But thank you for caring enough to be concerned.”

I was getting some clothes together for my hike, but in the background I could sense Lily glancing at me often. She clearly had something she wanted to say. I debated just asking her if she wanted to talk about something, but I figured it’d be better if I let her come to me instead. Still, I couldn’t shake the uneasiness I was feeling. Was I doing something wrong? Was she concerned about something?

I wondered if she had worries about me spending time alone with Kat. I didn’t think I had been flirty or inappropriate in the time we’ve spent together so far - nor had Kat. But I wondered what that looked like to Lily.

Finally, dressed and ready to go, and without her saying anything, I got ready to head out.

“Well...I’m going to get going, I think.”

“Okay,” she said, a half-hearted smile on her face. “Enjoy the walk.”

I sighed a little, disappointed that I didn’t know how she was feeling. I turned to walk out the door, leaving the lingering conversation unspoken.

“W-wait!”

I turned around, sighing a little in relief. “Yeah?”

“I...wanted to say something.” She paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts. “I was just thinking that…well…” she trailed off again.

“Hey, I want to hear anything you have to say,” I assured her.

“Maybe not now, or today. But at some point during this week...if you feel like you want to...experiment. I mean, you should.”

“Do you mean with...diapers?”

“Yeah. Or...anything really. I mean, look at this place, right? We’re out in the middle of nowhere, with these people who are opening up the weirdest part of their lives to us - essentially strangers. If you’ve ever had any interest - no matter how slight - in doing anything, why not here? Why not this week? And if you don’t like it, we go back to our normal lives knowing that we tried it and we’re better for it.”

“I appreciate what you’re saying, Lily. But...do you really think I want to wear a diaper?”

“I don’t know...I feel like I know you well enough. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. But I just wanted to make that clear.”

She stepped closer to me, and I stepped closer to her. She wrapped her arms around me, and I hugged her back. I felt her hands slide down my back to my butt where she gave it a playful squeeze.

“You are still wearing my panties, right?” she asked.

“I...yeah. I am.”

“Good. See? That’s what I’m talking about. Let’s just get it all out of our system this week, right? Let’s be weird and kinky.”

“I’m starting to think that I’m not the one that wants to wear diapers,” I grinned.

She laughed, shaking her head. “No, you do. But if I’m being honest? I...want to see you in a diaper too.”

“Oh.”

“I don’t know. There’s a lot I want to see. And experience. I’m just finding myself really inspired here, aren’t you? Watching Maddy and Kat just express themselves however they want? I want that.”

“And what you want is diapers, of all things? Or...me in diapers?”

“Maybe? Maybe other things, I don’t know. Let’s just promise each other that nothing is off the table. And I sincerely mean that. If I say otherwise later, remind me that I said this.”

“Okay,” I said hesitantly. 

“Am I being weird? Am I asking too much?”

“No,” I said. “I definitely feel some of that myself.”

“Alright, sorry, I’ll let you get on that hike now. Please have fun.”

“I will,” I said, hugging her tightly again. “And you have fun antiquing.”

“Thank you I will.” She paused as we disconnected her bodies, then adding: “But I mean it. If you find the opportunity on your hike to ask Kat for an extra diaper, I wouldn’t be upset about that.”

I nodded, feeling my cheeks grow warm as I blushed, as I left the bedroom.

This was not the week I thought it was going to be.

• Like 8
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 7 added 1/26/2020]

It is almost like Maddison and Lilly had done some planning when they were talking amongst themselves.

On 1/26/2021 at 1:49 PM, quietlyhumiliated said:

I think Madison was going to take Kat into town today.

Kat = Lilly? Since Kat and Lilly's husband were talking (forget his name and on phone needing to sleep so not easy right now to go back and look).

Another good chapter and loving the story.

• Like 1

Eight.

Kat led the way. We head down a well-worn path that curved behind the barn  and some fields before splitting off into the forest. I felt slightly underprepared as I watched her walk ahead of me with her backpack. It wasn’t a particularly big pack, but it made me wonder what she could possibly think that she needed on a trail that I didn’t have myself. A compass? Rope? A gun? I imagined us coming to a collapsed bridge over a ravine, and her pulling a rope out of her backpack like it was the most normal thing ever.

The fantasy didn’t last entirely long, however. As we climbed a surprisingly steep hill in the trail, I caught a good look at her ass, immediately reminded of the thick padding of her diaper under the taught fabric of her pants. I felt foolish for not sooner realizing that the backpack probably wasn’t holding hiking supplies - but more diapers.

“Are you okay back there?” she asked. I wondered if she could here my labored breathing as we reached the top of the hill. I hadn’t thought that I was out of shape - but it was also worth pointing out that I didn’t encounter many steep hills in my normal daily life.

“I’m still here,” I said. “Coyotes haven’t gotten me yet.”

“The coyotes probably won’t bother with you,” Kat said with a shrug.

“So there are coyotes?”

“Well, yeah. But I’ve never been bit by one. So you’re probably fine.” She turned and gave me a playful grin. I smiled back, not feeling completely assured.

The trail extended deeper into the woods than I could see, and there were still no signs of the old railroad tracks. It had been a while since I was on a hike like this, and I had forgotten the scale of this rural country. Imagining a similar span of road in the city, and I could see this same stretch populated by hundreds of buildings. More coffee shops than there probably were in this entire state.

“I apologize in advance if I end up asking you this a thousand more times in the next few days,” Kat said, slowing down so that we walked side-by-side, “but having guests who know about our lifestyle is new for us...as I guess this is all new for you. But, are you okay with everything?”

“I am,” I said as confidently as I could. I felt confident about the answer. It felt strange. And, despite my hesitation to admit as much to Lily, I did have some lingering curiosities of my own about it. But I did feel “okay” with it.

“Okay, good. Please tell us if you ever feel uncomfortable, okay?”

“Of course.”

“It seems surreal that this has all kind of happened so quickly. I guess we thought it was inevitable that you’d learn about this stuff. But I don’t think we intended it to happen so soon. Or for us to be so open about it.”

“It’s felt...surprisingly natural,” I said.

“Comfortable, right?” she said with a smile. We both nodded.

I wasn’t sure if I should say anything at all, but the more I had thought about it, the more I wanted to make sure Kat knew that nobody was judging her for what happened the night before. As we walked together, I could feel it hanging above our heads.

“Hey,” I finally said. “I just wanted to let you know that neither Lily or I were upset about last night. Like, I guess it was...new to us? But it made sense. I mean, that’s your lifestyle. Besides, we were all a little drunk. But...I guess, the more I think about it, the more I’m actually kind of flattered that you were willing to put yourself out there like that. Booze or no booze.”

Kat gave the slightest of smiles and nods, but there was something else in her eyes. A blank confusion. She stared ahead for a few moments, tilting her head slightly while she contemplated what I said - possibly playing back her memory of the night before.

“I...I’m sorry if this is a silly question...but what exactly did I do last night? I just remember hanging out on the porch last night with all of you and then...going to bed, I think.”

I felt my stomach tie itself into a knot. I had assumed that Madison already told her about last night - but clearly that hadn’t happened.

“Oh...I...I’m so sorry, I feel like I’m talking out of turn now.” I felt my face grow warm. I felt terrible for even bringing it up.

“Did I...do something embarrassing?” she said.

“Well. I mean...it probably wouldn’t have been as embarrassing had Lily and I not been there.”

“Oh god,” she said, planting her face into her palm. “I didn’t...I didn’t try to breastfeed from Maddy, did I?”

“N-no,” I said, doing my best to hide the fact that I very much wanted to see what that looked like.

“Well...good. Because that certainly never happens.”

We both laughed, realizing there was no way to put that cat back into its bag.

I figured I’d save her the potential embarrassment of incorrectly guessing other kinky things she and Madison had done together: “We all just watched you...fill your diaper. So to speak.”

“Oh?” She thought about it for a minute, and she must’ve found a memory, because her face lit up so quickly that I could’ve sworn I saw a lightbulb over her head. “Oh yeah...I do kind of remember that now. I was in Maddy’s lap, right?”

“Yeah.”

“That was...a lot. I remember Maddy taking me upstairs to change me too.”

“It’s really okay,” I assured her. “We didn’t judge you. Honestly.”

She shrugged, obviously trying to play off how embarrassed she actually was. We tread deeper into the forest together without saying much for a few minutes. I kept stopping myself from providing more reassurance. Maybe it was best that I finally just keep my mouth shut.

“I suppose it was inevitable,” she said. “Though I wish I didn’t give y’all quite as much of a show.”

“It’s really okay,” I laughed. “Like I said, it was weirdly flattering to know you felt that comfortable.”

“I would argue that I wasn’t exactly in my best headspace,” she retorted.

“Do you regret it, though?”

“Well. I’m feeling like a fool. But...no, I suppose I don’t.”

“Good,” I said with a smile.

“So, you mean that?” Kat asked.

“Mean what, exactly?”

“That it didn’t bother you to see me do that?”

“No, not at all,” I said genuinely.

“So if I did it again…?”

“Are you planning on...doing that again?”

“It's going to happen eventually,” she said with a shrug. “And being a little hungover, and drinking coffee, and having that breakfast...maybe it’d happen sooner than later. Like while you and I are out on this hike.”

I nodded, unsure of exactly what to say. None of what she was saying upset me, but I wasn’t sure what reaction she was looking for from me.

“I’m well prepared, of course,” she continued, patting her backpack. “So I may just need to take a pitstop at some point to take care of that. I just...wanted to make sure that was okay with you.”

“Of course,” I said. “Do what you have to do. I won’t judge.”

“I like you, Henry. You and Lily have been so sweet. I can’t tell you how much it means to us that you don’t treat us like freaks.”

“I mean, that’s the thing, isn’t it? We’re all freaks. We just don’t all get to live in the middle of nowhere and make a utopia out of it.”

“You’re a freak too, huh?”

I sighed, debating the best move. On one hand, I hadn’t actually intended to start rattling off the weird kinky things I wanted to experience. But on the other, after learning so much about Madison and Kat - and knowing that they couldn’t possibly judge me - it felt almost selfish to keep it all to myself.

“Can...I show you something?” I asked.

“Show? Uh...sure, I think,” she said with a giggle. “But...you’re not just going to show me your penis, right?”

“No,” I said with a laugh. “It’s probably worse than that.”

She watched as I nervously unbuckled my belt and unfastened my pants. Looking back up to her face, I could see that she was nervous about whatever it was I was going to show her. I slowly shimmied my pants down to my knees and then stood straight up, revealing what I had been wearing under my pants.

“Oh my gosh,” she said, pointing at the floral print panties I wore. “Are those…”

“Panties? Yes,” I said, helplessly blushing. “Lily’s panties, at that. She put them on me last night.”

“Oh. Oh my.” I was surprised to see that the woman wearing a diaper could be shocked by anything I was capable of.

“See? I’m a freak too.”

“I had no idea,” she said.

I pulled up my pants and we continued our walk together. “Honestly? I didn’t either until we got here. It was one of those deep-seated thoughts that just always felt like a fantasy.”

“Was Madison and I a little bit of an inspiration then?”

“I’d say so.”

I wanted to say more. I wanted to bring up that I did actually have a little bit of a curiosity about the diapers. Somewhere, Lily was keeping her fingers crossed that I’d actually ask her for a diaper. I thought about how I’d bring it up, and I was cycling through variations of what I might say in my head when she interrupted my train of thought.

“I’m...uh…”
“I’m sorry?” I asked, not sure what she was trying to say. I could see her straining a little. There was a look of tension on her face. It occurred to me that I could probably guess what was happening. “Are you...wetting your diaper?”

“Oh...uhm. Gosh, no. I’ve done that, like, twice while we’ve been out walking. I...I’m...pooping my pants…”

On 1/28/2021 at 5:53 AM, AdultInnocence said:

It is almost like Maddison and Lilly had done some planning when they were talking amongst themselves.

Kat = Lilly? Since Kat and Lilly's husband were talking (forget his name and on phone needing to sleep so not easy right now to go back and look).

Another good chapter and loving the story.

Thanks for the catch! Yes - you're right! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 8 added 2/2/2021]

Really liked that last chapter. I am curious to find out the events that will lead to him in a diaper, such as him watching her closely as she changes, or some other clue that he wants to try, or him just coming out and saying it in conversation somehow? Would be kind of fun to see Kat not give him a choice in the matter if she caught on that he was curious, or Madison for that matter since she is used to taking care of Kat. So many possibilities but I do suspect he will be returning to the house diapered up.

I like how you captured the surprise she had to him wearing panties. It shows that even though someone is kinky about one thing, it doesn't mean other things would not be a surprise.

• Like 1

I literally joined the author's patreon just for this story and it has been well worth it. I truly love this story. It's sweet, funny, quirky and very heartfelt. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, kirababy said:

perhaps he will change her?   I suspect he will be asking her for some first hand diaper opinions as well, as he decides if he should take that step

I think that is very plausible, since his wife let it be known with more than a subtle hint, that if the opportunity came up, she would not be upset if he ended up in one. She shows she has a lot of trust for him.

I just wonder if they will end up taking a leap of faith, sell anything they wouldn't need, and move in with them for a while until they could get their own farmhouse, if they were invited with the opportunity.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9

I froze in my tracks, unsure of what the protocol was. I was staring at her...but maybe I shouldn’t have been staring. My eyes darted everywhere while I wondered where I was supposed to be looking. What was I supposed to be doing? Should I be saying anything?

Hey, you’re doing a good job! Keep it up!

No, saying anything at all was likely a bad idea.

I caught glimpses of her as I tried to find the right angle to just stare into nothingness and give her some privacy. Even when I finally fixed my stare down the long empty trail ahead of us, I could still see her out of the corner of my eye. I could’ve turned my gaze further from her...but my curiosity prevented me from doing so.

Her legs were bent slightly to squat and her face had turned red as she pushed her load into the diaper. Admittedly, I wanted to see her backside. I wondered if it was possible to see the diaper expand under her tight pants as she filled them.

“Okay,” she said finally. It was a far more chipper tone than I had expected for someone who just pooped their pants in front of someone.

“Okay?”

“I mean...it’s done,” she said with a shrug. “Ready to continue?”

“You...you’re just going to hike with your diaper like that?”

She shrugged again. “I mean, I can change in a little bit. But...I dunno...I just…” She blushed before turning away from me and heading back down the trail.

I quickly jogged up behind her, placing my hand gently on her shoulder. “I’m not judging, you know. It’s your butt. It’s your diaper.”

She laughed. “Sometimes...when I hear myself talk about it, or I have this moment where I can almost see myself from another perspective, I just feel silly about it all. But thank you.”

“How much further?” I asked, changing the subject. “To the tracks?”

“Oh, not much longer,” she said. “Half a mile? Honestly, probably less than that. As far as you can see down the trail now - that’s right about where there’s a hill. We’ll go down the hill and the trail merges with the tracks.

The trees formed an almost perfect canopy over the trail, blocking out the bright sun while giving the forest floor an almost enchanted feel. Once again, I found myself completely in awe of the beauty of nature around me.

We talked about music and concerts we had been to. She talked about the guitar she owned - and broke while trying to imitate Joe Strummer. Not to be outdone as a failed musician, I shared the saga of my six drum lessons before being told by the instructor that “not every instrument is for everyone.”

We reached the railroad tracks, as promised. The ground on either side of the tracks were still caked in old bits of coal. Occasionally, I’d catch a whiff of Kat’s diaper, which was somehow able to pierce the fresh breeze on the trail, and I’d be reminded that I was walking with a grown woman who had just shit herself. It was strange how normal that was starting to feel. 

“You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to,” I said. “But I guess I’m curious where your, uh, lifestyle came from.”

“That’s a good question,” she said. “I’m not even sure. I think some form of this interest was with me my whole life. And over the years, I just found myself testing how far I wanted to take it. Did I want to sleep with a stuffed animal? Did I want to drink out of a sippy cup? Did I want to try a diaper? And then...ta-da!”

I remembered our conversation in the barn loft. “You said that you met Madison online?”

“Yeah,” Kat said. “I...I was selling content online. I don’t think it was the most extreme stuff, mostly just me doing cute little things in my makeshift nursery. I had this little following from guys and, you know, they wanted to give me money...and who was I to say no.”

“Was it good money?”

“I was working a full time job too, so it just felt like...extra fun money, you know? But it wasn’t bad. The diapers and the baby stuff...people bought it for me, so it was like it paid for itself. And that went on for a year or two, and then Maddy reached out to me.”

“Wow. Like...she followed your videos and reached out to you?”

“I guess,” she shrugged. “I think she fell down a few online rabbit holes and she ended up seeing me. And, you know, guys reached out to me everyday. I tried to talk to the more polite ones, but even that was just challenging to do when there was so many. But then she reached out to me. And not only was she a woman, but she treated me like a human. Like, right away, we just established this friendship. She cared about me and always went out of her way to make sure I was okay. And we grew closer and closer until it just made sense to live together.”

“And then came the farm and all that,” I said.

“Exactly. We make videos together now. It just made sense. I was running around in diapers anyways. If people want to see that...why not show them? My hope is that there are people out there who find it inspirational, and end up expressing whatever weird kinks they have too.”

“I’m not sure if it's great for the nation’s air quality,” I teased, “if everyone is filling their diapers like you are.”

Her cheeks became rosey and she turned away with me with a laugh. “Is it that bad?”

“I was just joking.”

The truth, it occurred to me, was that if this was almost anybody else, at any other time, in any other place, I’d probably have been disgusted. I could imagine myself gagging or feeling uncomfortable. I wasn’t about to pretend that I loved the scent, but it seemed surprisingly tolerable.

“This is as good as any time for a change,” she said, slowing down as she removed her bag from her back.

“Is it hard to change your own diaper?”

“It’s not impossible,” she shrugged. “I had to do it for a long time before I lived with Maddy, so I’m well versed in it.”

She pulled out a small blanket from her bag which she unfolded onto a grassy area near the tracks. Placing a fresh diaper, a package of wipes and a small bottle of baby powder on the edge of the blanket before lying down on her back.

I turned away. I already worried I had seen too much. And while Lily’s words about trying new things and being open to anything were sounding off in my head, being a participant in Kat’s diaper change felt like it’d be jumping into the deepest end of the pool without knowing how to swim.

Behind me, I could hear the sound of her squirming out of her pants, her thick diaper rustling loudly. This was followed by the sticky tearing of her tapes from the side of the diaper.

“Is this weird?” she asked as she went about cleaning herself up.

“No weirder than you pooping your pants in front of me,” I said with a laugh.

“You’re a real trooper, Henry.”

“You know...maybe this is as good of a time as any to ask you something.”

“Oh?”

“I...uh, I have this curiosity about the diapers. And Lily certainly does too.”

“Really? I had no idea.”

“Well, it's news to us too.”

“Both of you?”

“Well...I’m curious about wearing diapers. And Lily is curious about me wearing diapers too.”

“Are you going to put them on under your panties or over them?”

I opened my mouth to respond, but I didn’t have anything quite as sassy to say back.

“I’m kidding,” she said.

“Oh, I know. But maybe you should worry about cleaning your dirty bottom instead of poking fun at me.”

“Touche!”

There was more crinkling, and more loud tape noises as I assumed she was fixing her fresh diaper into place. More rustling, and some grunts as she pulled up her pants again.

Finally she was back on her feet, and I turned around to see her tying up a plastic bag full of a rather bulky bundled up dirty diaper.

“All good?” I asked.

“I make it look easy, yes? Though, Mommy would probably not be very happy about my cleaning job. I’m sure she’ll have something to say about that later.”

We both looked at each other with a grin, having realized that she so nonchalantly used “Mommy” instead of “Maddy” with me. She bashfully shook it off.

“So,” she asked me. “Do you want to get into your diaper now or later?”

• Like 13
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 9 added 2/12/2021]

Thanks for the chapter. I like how he didn't just automatically try to help and she just handled it on her own without trying to get him to help clean her. It read out as close to how I imagine something like that would have went with as much as we know about the two. You did like to end it with a cliffhanger didn't you! It would be nice to learn what type of diapers that she wears, and if she has different ones, like ones she prefers on some days, or for night, etc.

• Like 1

Just wanted to give a quick "thank you," to everyone reading, liking, and commenting on the story. This was a fun story to write, and the warm reaction is always motivation for more writing. My Patreon info is in my signature/profile, so give it a looksee if you want more of this type of thing (or just more of this story that hasn't been published publicly yet).

Kat and I sat on the porch sipping some sort of vodka-lemonade concoction of Kat’s creation, fittingly served in quaint mason jars. It had been an exhausting day, but an altogether rewarding one. We had seen some breathtaking views and had some great conversations along the way. Now, as we shared some drinks and laughed about our adventures, we could see Madison’s pickup truck pulling up to the house.

“You finally decided to come home?” Kat teased Madison as she got out of the car.  

I put my glass down and went to hug Lily as she got out from her side. We embraced for a moment, pecking each other on the lips. I wondered if her hands would wander down to my ass again - but they didn’t. Maybe that was for the best right now.

“I’m more surprised that the two of you made it back in one piece,” Madison said. “Kat, you didn’t murder him in the woods?”

“I knew that human sacrifice was something I needed to worry about,” I murmured, being reminded of my fake elder deity T’yr’g’d’lrg.

“Any luck in the hallowed halls of antique-dom?” Kat asked, planting a wet kiss on Madison’s cheek.

“Lily found this amazing accordion…”

“...that was filled with mold,” Lily said with disgust. “How does that even happen?”

“Oh! But we did find this. Kat, you’re going to love this.” Madison circled around to the back of the truck to unload her treasure.

“It’s pretty incredible,” Lily added with a wide grin. She gave me a playful jab to the side. “Maybe you’ll like it too?”

My curiosity was piqued as I watched Madison carefully remove the mystery object from the back of her truck. It was draped in a heavy blanket, and while I could see the vague contour of the shape beneath it, without context it didn’t really register as anything in particular. She carefully brought it before Kat and I before pulling off the blanket in a quick, magician-like, action.

“Voila!”

It was a rocking horse. I almost wouldn’t have believed it was an antique at all had nobody said as such. It’s natural wood with a high-gloss varnish looked to be in immaculate condition. 

“The shop owner mused aloud that it seemed a tiny bit too big for any child that would actually want to ride on a rocking horse,” Madison said with a shrug. “But that was exactly how I knew it would be perfect for my baby.”

Kat wasted no time in sprinting forward and mounting the wooden steed, immediately rocking back and forth on the grass with a look of joy on her face.

“I knew this was going to be a hit.”

“Want a turn on it?” Lily said to me, a little quieter. I was pretty sure I was blushing a little bit, but I remained stoic. 

“Maybe...later.” Changing the subject: “Did you have a good time?”

“I really did. We got coffee; we hit up a few shops; we got lunch; we talked forever; hit some more shops. It was honestly such a delightful time. It just felt like...no time had really elapsed since high school at all.”

“I’m so glad to hear that,” I said.

“What about you? Have a good time on the hike?” She offered a sly smile, as if she knew more than she actually did. I’m sure she was full of assumptions, or at least hope.

“I...uh, yeah.,” I said, feeling a goofy grin grow on my face. “It was actually pretty great.”

“Will you tell me about it later?”

“Oh, of course,” I said with a casual shrug. I debated leaving it at that, but added a teasing: “Though, there’s not a lot to tell.”

Her lips turned skeptically and she gave me a playful look. She wasn’t buying it.

“I’ll bring this into the house,” Madison said, as a gleeful Kat slowly dismounted the horse. “C’mon, Baby, let's go see what we can cook up for dinner tonight.” Madison carried the horse into the house, while Kat bounded behind her, leaving Lily and I outside together.

I could immediately tell that Lily was biting her lip, desperate to know if I made good on our discussion from this morning. I wanted to give her that answer, but it was harder to talk about than I expected it to be. 

Lily took my hand and started walking towards the barn. 

“Where are we going?”

“Just a little walk,” she said with a shrug. “But, if you wanted to tell me more about your day while we walk, I’m all ears.”

“What makes you think there’s that much to tell?”

“Don’t be all coy and mysterious with me now, Henry. I’m...very curious.”

“Well, I’ll say this - if we thought that Kat’s little accident on the porch last night was the result of just being cheeky and drunk…it turns out that she doesn’t need alcohol to be cheeky.”

“Oh, so she…”

“Filled her diapers. Like...absolutely loaded them.”

“Right in front of you?”

“Well...I gave her as much privacy as I could.”

She laughed and squeezed my hand playfully. “Oh come on. You watched it, didn’t you?”

“I actually didn’t.”

“And...she just stayed that way for the rest of the hike?”

“No, no. She had a little backpack - a diaper bag, I guess. She changed herself.”

“You didn’t even offer to change her?”

“N-no?” I stammered.

“I’m teasing,” she said. “She impresses me, you know? She does a good job of making herself look really sweet and shy. But then she goes stuff like that.”

“It was quite the trip.”

“But...did you ask her about maybe getting a diaper of your own?”

“I did…”

“And?”

“She came through for us.”

“Is it...is it weird that I’m really excited about that?”

I just laughed and shook my head. I had no words at this point. I had done so many mental gymnastics between trying to justify my curiosity towards it and assuring myself that I wasn’t some sort of deranged freak, that I wasn’t sure what else there was for me to say about it. 

“Where is it? Back in the room?”

“It’s...uh...yeah,” I said with a casual shrug.

“Is it, like, big and thick?”

“So much more than you even realize,” I said.

She looked into my eyes at that moment - and I swear, if we weren’t married or hadn’t been together for as long as we had been, I doubt that so much could have been communicated with a single look. Yet in that moment, with just that look, I could see Lily’s eyes widen as she let out a curt gasp.

“You...you’re wearing it now, aren’t you.”

“I...well…”

She released my hand and in the same half-second, her hand had managed to wind up behind me before giving my ass a thunderous slap. The sound was so loud - and so unique - that it seemed all too obvious that she had struck white gold. Instinctively, I looked around us, anxious to see if there was somehow someone around us who would’ve heard the humiliating noise.

“Oh my god,” she said. “You are! You’re wearing a diaper right now.”

One would think that my cheeks would have been exhausted at this point, as I feel like I was blushing for the 100th time on this day alone. I offered a small shrug, well aware that between my face and the sound of her slap, she had all the answers she needed.

“Can I see?” She asked. “Please? I want to see.”

Again, I found myself looking around suspiciously, as if there was someone in the trees. Perhaps the nigh-impronouncable elder god of my worst fears, himself, was watching.

“Here? Now?”

“Who do you think is going to see, you weirdo? Kat obviously already knows and I’m your wife. That’s ¾ of all the people in a 25 mile mile radius.”

She had a point - not that I hadn’t already figured this out for myself. And so, for the second time that day, I was pulling down my pants to show a woman what I was wearing beneath. In some ways, this was easier because it was Lily. In some ways, it was worse. I pulled my pants down and stood straight up again, bracing myself for her critique.

For a moment, she didn’t have anything to say. She didn’t have to, as I could read her face perfectly. For all of Lily’s expectations and, no doubt imagined fantasies, it was clear that this moment was surprising to her. Her mouth dropped open, and as it slowly closed again, it twisted into a wry grin. She tilted her head, further studying my condition. Once the look of satisfaction washed over her face, it never went away.

“Wearing my panties over your diaper? That was a nice touch,” she finally said.

“I thought you’d like that.”

“It’s...so thick.”

“You have no idea. I feel like I have two towels shoved between my legs right now.”

“And how long were you going to keep this from me?”

“I figured you’d figure it out sooner or later. Actually, I thought for sure you’d notice the second you stepped out of the truck. I feel like every single movement I make causes this thing to crinkle loudly.”

“I guess I didn’t think to listen for that before.” She stepped closer, running her hand over the panties, feeling the bulky plastic diaper beneath it. She circled around me, giving my bottom another playful slap, giggling at its hollow sound. “Is that...baby powder I smell?”

“I didn’t want any, but Kat insisted I use some.”

“Did she help you put it on?”

“No...can you tell?”

“Well, I was going to say that it looks a little sloppy. I mean, clearly you need help if you’re going to wear any more after this.”

“If? I mean, I barely committed to this one.”

“Sure...but, let me ask: Do you like it?”

I paused. I felt like I might have known the answer, somewhere deep inside myself, but I hadn’t processed everything enough just yet.

“You know what?” she said. “Don’t worry about it. Let’s just concentrate on giving this diaper a test drive and then we can worry about more later.”

I chuckled to myself and nodded. Giving the diaper a “test drive” caused me to imagine Lily following behind me for the rest of the evening with a checklist. Durability? Absorbency? Loudness? Susceptibility to being patted or slapped? Smell containment? 

“I guess you can pull up your pants now,” she said. “Though maybe you’d rather just toddle around in just a diaper for a bit?”

“No...I think I’ll go with the pants, thank you very much,” I said, pulling them up as I spoke.

We walked around the farm a little more. I shared some of Kat’s origin story, while Lily shared some tidbits of her day with Madison. There were moments when absolutely nothing felt out of place. This was just another day, and just another walk. Every once in a while, I’d hear myself crinkle, or she’d put her hand on the back of my pants, and I’d be reminded of my current condition. 

I dwelled on her question. Did I like the diapers? It was an interesting question, albeit a deceivingly simple one. Yes or no, ultimately. Well, I liked the thrill I got from asking Kat for one. I liked how she teased me about it. I liked the satisfied look on Kat’s face after I came downstairs from my post-hike shower, obviously coming to terms with the new awkward bulk in my pants. I liked Lily’s excitement towards my diaper. I liked the feeling of knowing how happy she would be to see her panties stretched over the diaper. 

But did I like the diapers themselves? 

Probably.

The sun was getting closer to the horizon, and we circled back towards the house. I was pretty sure that my body couldn’t handle another night of excessive drinking, though I did wonder what the night would hold for us. What any of the next few nights would hold for us, really. Three days ago, I hadn’t even given the idea of an adult willfully wearing diapers a second thought, and now I was wearing one. At this rate, I was going to find myself being enrolled in a daycare by the end of the week.

“So,” Lily said, mercifully getting me out of my own head, “do you think you’ll...use it?”

“Do you want me to?”

“I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do,” she said.

“But if I did? What would you think? Would you be disgusted?”

“No,” she said curtly. “Not at all.”

“Would you like it?”

“I think so. Is that weird?”

“No weirder than wearing a diaper.” We both laughed. “I guess it kind of makes sense, right? Why would you wear one if you weren’t expecting to use it?”

“Well, if you wet your diaper, I promise to change your diaper.”

“Deal,” I said, blushing. “But...what if I…”

She gave me a curious sideways look, hoping I’d elaborate.

“What if I...messed the diaper? Would you change that?”

“Oh. Is...that something you want to do?”

“I can’t even imagine doing that,” I said with a laugh. “I kind of meant for that to be a joke.”

She gave me a skeptical look and smiled. “Well...if that was something you actually did, then yes. I’d even change your big smelly poopy diaper.”

We laughed, continuing to walk back towards the house. I prayed that the diminishing sunlight would hide the look of humiliation that felt plastered on my face.

• Like 14
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 10 added 2/16/2021]

Chapter 11

“...so the ladder is broken in half now, both pieces are just lying below me; and I’m just hanging from the support beam. It’s probably only like a 4 or 5 foot drop, but I’m absolutely terrified of falling and breaking my leg or something. So I’m begging Maddy to come help. I’m practically crying, right? And she’s just watching all of this happening and she’s laughing! She’s literally cracking up. Not only that, but she has the audacity to walk over to where I’m hanging and starts poking my ass.”

“You’re exaggerating how far off the ground you were,” Madison said, rolling her eyes. Another bout of laughter washes over the entire table, Kat included. “If you stayed hanging there any longer I was going to dump my water bottle down the back of your diaper.”

“I would’ve killed you!”

We had all cleaned our bowls of Madison’s homemade rice pudding. There was a bottle of wine on the table, but it was rather telling - and comforting - that nobody had even touched it.

“So,” Madison said, changing the subject, “Henry? I understand that you’re borrowing both your wife’s panties and one of Kat’s diapers? Would you like one of my bras too?”

I laughed with everyone else, even though it was especially humiliating to be called out like that so abruptly. Of course Madison knew - I couldn’t possibly have expected Kat not to tell her. “I’d hesitate to use the word ‘borrow,’” I said with a shrug. “Does Kat want her diaper back? Lily, would you like your panties back?”

“You can keep them…” Kat said with a chuckle. Lily shrugged playfully.

“All jokes aside,” Madison said, “you really impressed me. I know this is all so weird and new, and that we’re all kind of strangers still. But the fact that you’re willing to not only roll with it all, but also to embrace it and try it for yourself...well, that really means a lot to me.”

“Me too,” Kat said, nodding.

“Me too,” Lily said, grinning.

“I feel like I should be giving a speech or something,” I joked.

The three women began chanting in unison: “Speech! Speech! Speech!” while pounding the table.

I laughed, standing up: “Ladies and...uh, other ladies. I just want to say how thankful I am that Lily and I have been welcomed into your home and into your lives. Your openness and honesty about who you are has been immensely inspiring. In a short time, you’ve given me the comfort and support to allow myself to try new things that I would’ve never dreamed of trying.” There was a round of applause from my small audience as I sat back down.

“Well said!”

“Hear hear!

It was a quieter evening, and while we had shuffled into the living room for some more conversations, our long day and the plush couches conspired against us. 

“Maybe it’s bedtime, little girl?” Madison finally asked Kat. 

Kat offered a drowsy nod, gently rubbing her eyes.

“Alright, let’s take a look at your pants before we get you to bed.”

Obediently, Kat slid off of the couch and positioned her backside in front of Madison while facing us. Lily and I watched her face grow rosy as Madison pulled the back of her diaper open and peered in. Then, as if not completely satisfied with that check, Madison shimmied the back of Kat’s yoga pants down her legs enough to reveal her entire diaper to us. Madison then snuck two fingers between Kat’s leg and the bottom of her diaper. Kat’s eyes widened. Just as quickly as her pants had been pulled down, the pants were pulled back up; a playful pat on Kat’s bottom signaling the end of the check.

“Well, it seems like this little girl needs a change before bedtime,” Madison said. Turning her attention to Lily and I, she added: “How’s everything over there?”

“Do I need to check your diaper too?” Lily asked me.

“N-no...I’m good.” It was true; I hadn’t used my diaper yet. 

“You’ve been in that diaper for hours,” Kat said. “You must be dying!”

Dying was an understatement. I had been battling the desperation since before dinner, and it was getting harder and harder to content with. I had more or less resigned myself to using the diaper, but I think I had been holding out for an opportunity when I didn’t have as much of an audience.

“Yeah,” Lily added, putting her hand on my lap. “I mean, it’s not like everyone here doesn’t know what you’re wearing. I promise - nobody is judging you.”

I nervously smiled as I looked around the room. While I may have felt an immense pressure in my bladder, I didn’t feel a pressure to perform in that moment from the room. If anything, I felt reassured. If and when I decided to use the diaper, I knew that nobody was going to think less of me.

“Why don’t I show you something,” Madison said, standing up and taking Kat by the hand. “I’ll show you something. Just in case you need it. Follow me.” 

Lily and I looked at each other curiously. We got up from the couch and followed Madison and Kat up the stairs, passed our bedroom, passed the room that was being used as a home office, passed the upstairs bathroom and passed the master bedroom. There was one more room branching off of this hallway, and while I hadn’t previously wondered about what was behind this closed door, I grew increasingly curious as we got closer to the door.

Madison opened the door, and we all filed in. My mouth hung open in astonishment, and when I looked over to Lily, I saw that she was in the same state of disbelief.

It was a nursery - or perhaps a surreal reimagining of what I assumed a nursery looked like. While there was a crib and a changing table, their large proportions making it obvious that these were not for an actual infant. The decor was a smattering of both pastel and vibrant pink hues - an almost overwhelming level of purposeful cuteness. There was a tall shelf, packed full of diapers, just row upon row of thick fluffy garments just waiting their turn to get soiled.

It wasn’t just the size of the furniture, or the aesthetics, that suggested that this wasn’t just an innocent nursery. Various paddles, instruments, and toys hung from another wall, while more were neatly arranged atop a narrow table. Some of these items I felt woefully clueless about, and I could only start to imagine how they were implemented on a naughty little girl. 

Rounding out the room’s layout was the final piece of the puzzle. Two cameras, mounted on tripods, and various lights, microphones and spools of wire, all stacked up in the corner of the room.

“I suppose you could say that this is where the magic happens,” Madison said. “We obviously do a lot of filming here. But it’s also a very functional nursery for my big baby. And so…if you find yourself in need of more diapers or a place to get changed...or...well, basically, I’m just saying that you two feel free to use this room as you see fit. I promise you, nothing is off limits. And if you don’t want to use the room at all, that’s cool too!”

“Wow, this is incredible,” Lily said, her head slowly bouncing back and forth as she took in everything. “You mentioned today that you had a rather ‘robust’ nursery, but I didn’t know what to think. Now, I’m just, like...woah.”

Madison laughed and shrugged. “This room is kind of like our baby. Well...the other baby. We’ve put a lot of time and energy into this, and as I’m sure you can imagine, we spend a bit of time in here.”

I glanced across the room to Kat, and our eyes connected. We were both looking a little antsy. I was sure she just wanted to get her diaper changed so that she could go to bed. I just needed to actually bring myself to use mine.

“Alright, let’s get this baby read for bed,” Madison said. 

“We’ll give you some privacy,” Lily said.

We said our goodnights and Lily and I went back to our own room. I already knew where the conversation was going to go once we were there, and so no sooner had I stepped back into the hallway, I finally unleashed my bladder - allowing myself to flood the diaper. It was different than I expected. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but the way that I could feel the diaper instantly swell and grow warm was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I could feel the extra weight hang between my legs. It changed almost every dynamic in the diaper that I had just started getting used to. 

Lily closed the door behind us. Exactly as I had expected: “Well? Are you going to pee your pants or what?”

“Actually...I...just finished.”

“Really? Just now? While we were in the nursery?”

“In the hallway…”

“I want to see. May I see?”

I agreed, but this time it was her hands on my pants, and she pulled them down completely, signaling to me to step out of them before taking off my shirt and undershirt as well. I was left in just my sopping wet diaper, panties and some socks. I was terrified to turn around, knowing that seeing myself in the room’s vanity mirror would only humiliate me further.

Lily’s hands were on the panties again, feeling the warm diaper through the soft fabric. She stepped closer, her hands wrapping around me and slipping into the back of the panties so she could feel the diaper directly. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed. It was a slow passionate kiss. The kind of kissing we rarely did anymore. She bit at my lips, and our tongues took turns teasing each other’s.

“Do you like this?” I asked her.

“I really do. Do you like this?”

I had been noncommittal towards the diapers for most of the evening. I kept asking myself the same question since she had posed it while on our walk. But I had an answer now.

“I do. I like it a lot.” We kissed again.

“I thought so,” she said, pulling away from my lips. “From the second you put my panties on last night, I knew you were going to be a pants-pissing little baby.” She planted her lips on mine again.

We collapsed onto the bed, rolling to and fro. Her hands were all over me, taking every opportunity to get them onto my diaper so she could playfully squeeze it or tug at it. I rolled onto my back, and she quickly sat on my chest, pinning me down. Not that I wanted to go anywhere.

She gave me a sly smile before spinning herself around so that while she still sat on my chest, she was facing my diaper, while I looked at her back. I dug my fingers into the waistband of her pants, trying to slide them off of her. She lifted her bottom just enough to let the pants slide past her ass cheeks. She took care of the rest, kicking them off entirely. She slowly slid her ass up my chest, before stopping just before my face. It was the perfect place for it to be. With minimal effort, I could lift my head up and land my tongue into either her pussy or her tight asshole. My tongue reached out, teasing her saturated lips. She moaned, moving her pussy even closer to my face. With little choice left in the matter, not that I wanted any, I closed my mouth around her throbbing clit, suckling on it.

Her hands cupped my erect cock in the diaper. Through the soaked diaper, through her panties that I had worn since the night before, her hands slowly made their way up and down my padded shaft.

“Such a…big baby,” she said in between short gasps and moans. “Pissing yourself for me? Did you...uhn...like that?”

I tried to offer some sort of positive response, but it came out as an unintelligible muffled noise. It really didn’t matter. She knew the answer.

“You pissed your diaper...while wearing...Mommy’s panties.” 

I offered another satisfactory muffled moan. I had never even considered the title of ‘Mommy,’ before. Yet in this moment, nothing sounded more perfect. It gave a name to more than just a person, it was an entire concept. I was devoted to Mommy. I wanted to make Mommy happy. I would give Mommy anything she wanted.

“You like that, yes? I think I’d...mm...really like it if...mm...you called me Mommy. Not now, of course. You’re a busy baby now.”

She was incredibly wet; perhaps the wettest I had ever experienced her be. I wanted to lick up every single drop.

Her hands slid off from the surface of my diaper, instead delving inside of it, her hand finding the tip of my cock. She pulled it out from the diaper, giving it teasing licks and kisses. 

“You’d do anything for me...uhnnn...wouldn’t you, Baby?”

“Mmmhmm,” I moaned the best I could.

“Like when you put on my panties? Or when you got a diaper? Or pissed in it?”

“Mmm.”

“I’m going to make you come,” she said in a devilish tone. “Then you’re going to make me come. Then we’re going to take you to the nursery for a fresh diaper.”

I couldn’t even fully process everything she was saying, but I knew that I wasn’t objecting to any of it. And, just like that, I felt her mouth envelope the head of my penis. In an embarrassingly short amount of time, I felt myself erupt into her mouth - every drop of it swallowed by her with a long moan. 

It was her turn, and she further planted her bottom onto my face. It occurred to me that she might have been doing most of the work now, with the way that she grinded herself against my willing tongue. It barely took any amount of time for as well, and she squirted into my face. In my mouth, on my lips, running down my cheeks. She couldn’t bring herself to relent, though, and she continued to grind into my face, further rubbing her juices into my face.

Finally, she collapsed on the bed next to me. Neither of us said anything for a little bit, we just stared into each other’s eyes, smiling. Whatever that was - and it seemed very unlike us - we both clearly enjoy ourselves.

“You’re okay?” she asked.

“Yes.” I wanted to say more, but I was at a loss for words. I was more than okay. “Yes,” I said again. “Are you?”

“Very much so.”

“Good.”

“I didn’t say anything that you, like, just...disagreed with?”

“Not at all.”

She leaned forward and kissed me. I could taste the remnants of myself on her lips, but it didn’t bother me. If nothing else, it almost energized me for a round two.

“We should get you out of that diaper.”

“Yeah.”

“And so if we go into the nursery, and I put you into a new diaper...you’re okay with that?”

“I really am..”

• Like 15
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 11 added 2/22/2021]
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Final Chapter added 4/8/2021]