LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) The End

Cya

On 2/3/2021 at 9:55 AM, Veggeto said:

NIce chapter! Seems like Jack is about to get the short end of the stick.. Again...

Thank you! Yeah, my client really wanted Jack to suffer. The ending is drawing near, but I won't say if things improve for him and his wife or not.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:19 PM, kirababy said:

great timing on jacks part.  Want to explore more of the hypnosis files, and their effects, especially now that he is orgasming like a girl.

You know, that would've been an awesome thing to do. I was a bit focused on creating the ending that is drawing near (I had 4 seperate endings outlined because my client gave me freedom with how it ended and art was made for each one before I ended up deciding on one of the ideas). Would've been cool to go into the inner workings of the hypnosis. Still, I hope you're enjoying the story. 

Six Months Later 

Jack stared up at the seemingly never ending blue expanse above him in awe. The cloudless sky was peaceful when compared to the numerous giants shouting, swimming or surfing under the summer sun, at least, he assumed it was the summer sun. It had been winter when he and his wife were last on Earth, but his mind had lost track of how many months had passed since he ended up in this crazy dimension. His new home seemed to be a land of hot summers and brutally cold winters and the old woman with the shiny gold things hanging from her ears had flown them to the other side of the world. He wasn't sure where they were, but he had heard her talking about opening a new resort. Regardless of where he was, the sun felt nice on his skin; it was nice to escape the harsh winter.

The past few days had been quite a change from the near constant hustle and bustle of being the old woman's doll. He was still her "public image enhancement" and all that nonsense, but the general public hadn't really cared much about her new "kids" from what he could remember with his limited comprehension. Recalling the past few months was not easy for the man turned daughter, but his ignorance was truly bliss since the last thing Jack wanted to do was remember the past. Sorrow used to fill his every waking moment and now dimwitted laughter and joy occupied most of his time. 

Even now, he was gazing up at the sky in a blissful stupor. The weather was perfect here and the scenery was beautiful as opposed to the snow covered city that he and Kimi had been paraded around during the past few months. Wherever that Corporate dictator called home had an abysmal autumn season that probably became an even more brutal winter.

'It is so nice here.' Jack thought absentmindedly as he laid on his back on the sand.

An umbrella offered him and Kimi a bit of shade from the rays of the sun since they had been momentarily abandoned there on the sand. Everything seemed perfectly peaceful, but it was the waves lapping ever closer to their feet that caused him a bit of anxiety. 'Why my feet wet? My diaper is no wet.'

He could only hope, with his limited capacity, that the crazy old woman or, her demoted to diapers, secretary would come and fetch them before the high tide rolled in. It was bad enough that he couldn't even crawl due to the surgery they had both undergone all those months ago, but the drugs they had been forced to take had reduced their IQ to the point where they couldn't even consider trying to escape from the rising tide. The sheer amount of neglect and incompetence that he, and his wife turned "sister", had endured was immeasurable and borderline criminal. Technically, there was a way to measure it; the hundreds of pounds of weight the two of them had gained since being adopted by that cruel woman. 

Unbeknownst to the two beached adults turned obese, diapered babies, they had become Guinea pigs for the cruel CEO to test her latest products on.

"Ugh." Jack grunted as he tried to look past the tips of his toes. He had seen the ocean when he was first laid on the sand. He knew it was there, but couldn't see the ocean due to how fat he now was.

The two adults turned babies were now literally as round as beach balls. The near constant feeding had bulked them up tremendously to the point where neither the old woman, or her secretary could carry them for more than a few minutes before setting them on the ground or in a stroller. However, even the pink carriage seemed like it would break any day now after the weeks abuse it had endured from chauffeuring the two obese baby blobs. 

Thankfully for both Jack and Kimi the head of RnD, Rebecca, was brought along for their trip to the Southern Seas and had successfully explained to her boss that the formula was the cause of her baby's obesity. They were now fed a highly volatile formula that encouraged rapid bowel movements to promote weight loss, but the main side effect was mental confusion which Rebecca had yet to prove was linked to their mental degradation. 

The formula laced with laxatives was just one of the many experimental products that had been forced upon them.

At this point, Malene was happy to quit feeding them the fattening, protein laced formula that she had been giving them since day one, but the damage had already been done. Whenever anyone fed them a bottle, it would still trickle down their triple chins like a grey colored stream and drip down upon their sagging, bib covered tits. The married couple had been reduced to paperweights and no one seemed to care except for Rebecca. 

A listless breeze blew across Kimi's chubby face, the salty air that she inhaled reminded her that she was still on the beach. She must've passed out after being laid out next to her husband, the now obese adult baby realized. Her diaper felt moist, but that wasn't a surprise. The fact that her feet were wet definitely was a bit of a shock though. 

'Why my feet wet?!'

"Malene, you fool! Come over here and grab these two little zeppelins before they wash away!"

Kimi heard the familiar voice of that wrinkled old bitch shouting again. Even though she no longer had her adult intelligence, the hatred she felt towards that horrible woman still lingered, burning like a diaper rash.

The next thing Kimi knew she was being picked up by her primary torturer, Malene. Kimi could hear a grunt escape from the Amazon as the large woman struggled to lift her up. A small grin spread across Kimi's pudgy face as she was being taken away from the umbrella. It was the only good thing about being this fat; she caused her captors to hurt themselves more often than not when they tried to carry her anywhere.

'I hope miss poopy head went poopy in her huggies when she lifted me up.' Kimi thought with a sense of morbid satisfaction as a silly smile spread across her fat covered face.

Ever since the couch incident all those months ago, Malene had been on a very short leash. Another diaper changing incident a few weeks later, in the Corporate overlord's penthouse suite, no less, had gotten her demoted to diapers. She was forbidden from wearing panties, even when she was at home and, for the next twelve months, she would be forced to wear diapers. She was currently on month number six.

'Fuck! I hope no one saw anything.' Malene winced as she struggled to carry her overweight charge.

Even as she carried Kimi, Malene wished she could be wearing anything that would've been considered appropriate beach attire; a thong or bikini would've been heavenly, but no. She still had to wear her dress that she wore to the office since it was the only thing she had in her wardrobe that covered her mandatory, plastic backed underwear. Normally, her dress looked nice and stylish and didn't offer people a glimpse at her panties, but due to the bulk of her adult sized pampers, the hem of her dress barely came to her thighs which allowed her diaper to peek out at certain times. It became all the more apparent that she was diapered when she bent over and picked up one of the babies.

'Fucking Rebecca and her stupid material manipulation ray.' Malene mentally cursed her coworker as she lowered Kimi onto the sand further away from the water. 

Speaking of Rebecca, she was struggling to carry Jack over to where Malene and Kimi now sat. Well, Kimi was laying there, but that was pretty much the norm these days. Not more than a few steps away from Malene and Kimi stood a stroller which contained a shrunken former photographer. Jaime, the Amazon who had taken the pictures only six months ago, was now the size of a Little after failing to deliver her new mommy a glowing article in an Amazonian parenting magazine.

"Hey, Rebecca. Why don't you use your magic ray and shrink the fat off these two whales?" Malene asked, her voice ripe with indignation 

"I've told you before, Malene." Rebecca posed to lower Jack onto the sand. "The ray doesn't work like that. It only affects height. I could make them taller, but they would still be overweight."

Malene sighed and sat there on her bulbous butt as her boss approached both of them with an apparent scowl. 

"You almost drowned my babies!" The irritable corporate tycoon shouted.

Even though everyone knew what her face looked like, not a soul knew what her body looked like except for her plastic surgeons. Well, those trusted scalpel wielding wizards had lost a client. In her quest for youthful vanity, the once older looking woman had discovered a fountain of youth.

Her chestnut brown hair was still in its trademark style and her golden earrings still hung just above her shoulders, but that's where the similarities ended. The over the hill, sinister senior citizen had been transformed into a youthful vision of beauty. She currently stood in front of her secretary and two bloated babies sporting a purple, string bikini top and matching purple thong which complimented her slender frame nicely. It was a far cry from what Jack and Kimi had seen a few weeks ago. Her once wrinkled covered skin was seemingly gone forever thanks to the miracle cream that Rebecca had repurposed from the company's new "Little rejuvenation" line of skin creams. 

"I was getting you something to drink!" Malene explained, trying to calm the youthful looking woman down. 

"Next time take the twins with you, you moron!" The bikini clad woman barked before turning her attention to the two beach ball shaped babies by her feet.

"Are you two okay?" The ravishing, thirty something looking lady asked her two dimwitted "children."

Jack watched his "mommy" bending down and adjusting her shades as she peered down at him and his wife. She had seemingly softened up a bit towards them over the past few weeks. He wasn't smart enough to understand that she was becoming a bit more maternal towards him and his wife, but he did appreciate her concern by making cooing noises. It seemed that whenever she fawned over him his mind became mush. He wasn't alone in this development, his wife was doing the same thing as the giant gazed at them.

It really was hard to believe that this was the same woman who had adopted him and Kimi.

Her hard nipples poking through the purple material of her string bikini had caught his vacant eyed stare, captivating him and demanding his attention. However, unlike any other man, or the woman he had become,  it wasn't because of a natural sexual attraction. No, just like any other baby, Jack was staring at them because he was thirsty. 

He had no way of knowing this, but he was becoming more infantile in his thoughts and mannerisms after every feeding of his formula. The bowel movements in particular really seemed to destroy his cognitive abilities. It was almost like he was shitting out a little bit of mind every time he had a bowel movement. Speaking of bowel movements, his stomach was starting to gurgle and bubble thanks to the formula he had been fed roughly a half hour ago.

A loud fart splattered aggressively against his sweat covered backside as a sloppy flow of diarrhea engulfed his bottom. The state of his diaper no longer matterd to Jack since he honestly had no clue what was happening to his body. His bottom was becoming hotter and wetter with each passing second as the women who surrounded him stared at the baby blob in disgust. 

"Sounds like one of my babies went poopy for mommy! I can't wait to change their dirty diapees!" The CEO cooed with a smile on her face.

This reaction caught both Malene and Rebbeca off guard. Malene didn't really know why the woman was acting this way. She had known her boss for several years and had never seen her look so happy to be in the presence of a dirty diaper. 'Maybe the cold hearted bitch is finally going into mommy mode?'

As if on cue, Kimi let out a rather foul smelling fart. Her diaper simultaneously ballooned outwards with each gassy eruption that left her bottom. 

"Aww, right on schedule, Kimi." The corporate overlord grinned.

Kimi stared up at the woman standing over her, no longer did she know who she was. It didn't matter to the bulbous girl. The lady looking at her was smiling and that made Kimi happy. Jack too was incapable of comprehending who was talking. His mind was absolutely glazed over. He simply giggled at the sounds that the tall woman was making. 

"Malene, bring me two diapers." The bikini wearing woman held out her hand.

"I would, but we're all out of diapers." 

"You're a poor excuse for a secretary!" The lavender clad woman barked. "How are you so stupid?!"

Malene sighed. "We have the twins and Jaime now; That's three babies. We go through a lot more diapers than we used to."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot that Rebecca has to enlarge the twins' diapers to fit you." The CEO replied, causing Malene to blush as Rebecca and Jaime giggled. 

Malene shot Rebecca a quick look before responding to her boss. "It wasn't my idea to wear these ... things."

"I know, but you have to learn your lesson for ruining my lovely furniture, Malene." 

This comment made both Rebbeca and Jaime openly laugh at the diapered, big breasted Amazon. Even the CEO couldn't help but join in, giggling like a schoolgirl at her own remark while Malene tried to keep her temper from boiling over. 

"Alright, that's enough laughs, ladies. Let's get these stinky babies up to my suite." 

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for my favorite married patrons on my Patreon. Hopefully, you guys enjoy this as it's a very dark tale. I'll be updating it fairly often, but if you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

Sexy_Mommy.jpg

• Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 2-9-21
42 minutes ago, Cya said:

Sounds like one of my babies went poopy for mommy! I can't wait to change their dirty diapees!" The CEO cooed with a smile on her face.

To bad I wasn't there, I would have said are you sure it was the Little babies? Maybe Malene went poopy in her diapers.  I would've at least checked her diaper just to make sure she didn't need changed as well. Lol

I really did enjoy this on your patreon

• Like 1
On 2/9/2021 at 2:20 PM, Guilend said:

To bad I wasn't there, I would have said are you sure it was the Little babies? Maybe Malene went poopy in her diapers.  I would've at least checked her diaper just to make sure she didn't need changed as well. Lol

I really did enjoy this on your patreon

I must admit that I missed a perfect opportunity to further humiliate Malene. However, it is possible that the Corporate mommy changed Malene before going out to the beach to strut her stuff. I really appreciate your support and love hearing from you on here and on Patreon. You always help motivate me to do my best!

On 2/9/2021 at 2:21 PM, kirababy said:

interesting developments.   Not exactly a happy thing, other than being in a nice resort.   have to say i laughed at the "zeppelin" comment.

Well, it was never meant to be a happy story, but our two protagonists do occasionally get moments that ease their suffering. For instance, their "cavegiver" Malene being demoted to diapers and routinely humiliated does bring a smile to their faces. Yeah, I chuckled when I came up with that line too. Every now and then I try to insert some humor into my stories. 

On 2/9/2021 at 9:29 PM, Moon3ye said:

Nice chapter. But who is Jamie? and why does she need diapers too?

I don't know if you read the chapter about the photoshoot, but Jamie was the photographer who was forced to promise Corporate mom a positive magazine article. 

On 2/10/2021 at 5:23 AM, Veggeto said:

Great chapter! I totally pictured the 'twins' as the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka.

That's exactly what I was going for. LOL 

8 hours ago, Cya said:

I don't know if you read the chapter about the photoshoot, but Jamie was the photographer who was forced to promise Corporate mom a positive magazine article. 

Oh that was Jamie right.
Poor Jamie that she is now her baby too.

• 3 weeks later...

My apologies for the delay. Been trying to get my 70 year old father unemployment benefits and, when that didn't work because California's system is so broken, I had to pay his rent and help him look for work. Looks like I'll be paying his rent next week since no one wants to hire him... anyway, enough of my complaining, you guys came here to read this story and I hope you enjoy these final moments before the end! 

---

Malene sighed, knowing full well that her radiant bitch of a boss wanted her to load her two human beach balls into the baby carriage. She got up from her padded seat on the sand and proceeded to pick Kimi up off of the beach with an unladylike grunt. She carried the larger than life Little over to the pink carriage and lowered her down into it. With Kimi deposited into the carriage she turned her attention to Jack and scooped him into the air and placed him beside his bowling ball shaped sibling. 

Once she was finished loading up the twins, she scowled at Rebecca who was walking past her pushing an umbrella stroller that had the pint sized photographer strapped into it.

'That lucky bitch. She gets to tag along, get a free vacation and barely has to do shit except babysit the one baby who isn't a fat fuck.'

"Pick up the pace, you slow poke!" The CEO ordered as she strutted out ahead of Rebecca and Jaime.

The CEO and her entourage walked past numerous other Amazons who were either on vacation with their families or by themselves. The unmarried couples gawked at them because of how bizarre Malene looked pushing a stroller in a dress that barely covered her diaper. The housewives out on holiday didn't even notice Malene due to how obese Kimi and Jack were. It wasn't every day you saw two morbidly obese Littles being pushed arounf in a carriage by an Amazon wearing a diaper while being led by a woman whose body looked thirty while her face looked like a it had more plastic than her chest. The whole group looked like a Circus coming to town save for Rebecca and Jaime who seemingly appeared to be out of place.

As Rebecca pushed Jaime, she enjoyed the relative peace and tranquility of the beach. It gave her a moment to ponder why her boss' body reacted to the cream the way it did. 'The cream probably didn't alter the old woman's face because it was so preserved by chemicals that prevented her natural skin from being regressed back to what it once was.'

Rebecca sighed as her mind drifted away from the cosmetic application of her cream and shifted to one of her chief concerns; potential regressive of her boss' cells. 'The cream is known to cause Littles to mentally regress if exposed to excessive amounts of the compound, but what if we're just as susceptible to being regressed as they are? Mrs. Schwartz had said that it was nonsense. That Amazons were superior to Littles and could never be broken down mentally like those oversized babies were.'

Still, Rebecca couldn't shake the fact that the older woman had been acting a bit differently ever since she started using the cream. She was more prone to maternal displays when she was around the twins. Rebecca gazed down at the poor soul sitting in the stroller; the Little was once a photographer and now she was pooping her pampers like the twins. The sight of the newly reduced Amazon made Rebecca wonder if her boss was simply becoming more maternal because she was adopting more Littles or if something more sinister was going on in the woman's mind. 

"Hurry up, Rebecca. You walk slower than my granny and she's dead!" The oddly exuberant CEO joked.

Rebecca looked up from the blushing tiny woman and realized that she had indeed fallen behind her boss and Malene. She couldn't believe that the waddling Amazon had passed her when she was thinking about her product's effect on the old woman's mental health. 

"Coming!" Rebecca shouted, speed walking to close the gap.

Jaime felt her heart started to beat faster as her four wheeled pushchair picked up momentum. The former photographer still wasn't used to being pushed around, nor was she used to her new crinkly underwear or her mandatory bedtime. It hadn't been her fault! She only took the pictures! Why hadn't the crazy old bitch gone after the writer of the article?! 

'Fucking Roxy should be sitting in this stroller, not me!'

Once Rebbeca caught up, thd group walked into the lobby area where twenty people were standing in line. It was mostly Amazon families and their biological children, but one Little woman rested topless on her Mommy's hip. The Amazon mother was absolutely gorgeous and was probably a movie star or something. Nonetheless, upon seeing Jack and Kimi in their carriage, the stunning woman turned her body to force her adopted daughter to look down into the carriage.

"If you keep acting up, Mommy will buy a robot nanny. Imagine what could happen if Mommy is away modeling and forgets to program the nanny to only feed you three meals a day? You might turn into a big balloon like those two!"

Malene smiled and winked at the now frightened little lady clinging to her statuesque mommy figure. 

"Please! I'll be good! I promise!" 

Malene didn't hear what the model had said once they left the lobby, but she could only chuckle to herself at the power the woman wielded over her "baby." Littles after all,  had only been created to be an Amazon's property. They were nothing more than dolls to be dressed up and humiliated in public. She didn't care too much for babies, but she had been reading all about the latest cat and dog modifications available overseas in Erie and the like. How she would love to break down a little man or woman to be her pet.

The ding of the private elevator sounded, pulling Malene from her daydream and causing her to push the carriage into the elevator. Rebecca followed behind her and then the CEO joined them. No matter where they were the strollers always went in first as per the Corporate woman's order. She hated being surrounded by the damn things and, after adopting Jaime, she maintained that the babies were to be following her at all times. 

"Those diapers really stink." The giantess fanned her hand in front of her face.

In silence the women stood there, none daring to speak up and annoy the bikini clad woman operating the buttons. Malene knew better than to say anything. It had been her fault that they were going back to the penthouse in the first place. Rebecca had nothing to say and little Jaime could only hope that the wet squishy feeling in her diaper was only piss and nothing more. 

The elevator doors leading to the penthouse slid open, allowing the corporate matriarch to escape from the powerful putrid odor that had boxed the ornate space. She kept a brisk pace as she passed by the numerous doors that liked the hall. None were currently occupied which was just one of the many perks she had as the controlling investor in the resort. Her CEO status and the fact that she pretty much owned the resort allowed her to use the entire top floor. 

"Hurry it up, ladies! I think I feel a wrinkle on my butt!"

"Yes, Madam President! I'm right behind you!" Malene answered in an unenthusiastic tone.

"I don't think you're going to have any wrinkles for a while, Madam President. At least not any for a month, if my calculations are correct." Rebecca stated. 

"Your calculations are wrong!" The bikini clad Corporate tycoon replied, stopping in front of the massive doors to her penthouse. "I've been using it twice a day and my face won't look any more youthful! Even my damn body won't get any younger than my late thirties!"

Rebecca couldn't believe her ears. She had specifically told her boss that the cream was meant to only be used once a month. Although she wasn't certain about the effects, she had allowed the woman to try it, but that was after the old bitch had threatened with her own material manipulator ray. Even after being threatened, she had aired on the side of caution and told the woman that she could use it maybe once a week at the most! If she had been using it every day since they had arrived two weeks ago…. That meant that she was possibly causing irreparable damage to her body and mind!

"I told you to only use it once a week at the most!" Rebbeca found herself shouting. 

"Yes, and that silly recommendation barely brought my body back to its fifties." The bikini clad woman answered. "I'm how young I could look if I used it three times a day!"

With that said, Rebbeca watched her boss rush past her double doors, disappearing into her penthouse in a manic burst of energy. 

Rebecca rushed past Malene and the twins, determined to get into the CEO's penthouse and stop her from doing something stupid. One dose a day was bad enough. Two explained her random outbursts that bordered on childish. Three doses could be catastrophic!

The scientist pushed open the double doors and gazed into the dark room. For whatever reason, the lights were out and the curtains had been drawn. It made sense, she knew that the older woman was rather paranoid about the paparazzi ever since those articles about her being a bad mother. Still, it made it impossible to immediately locate the deranged woman in this massive suite. 

Rebecca scurried around, feeling the wall like a blind woman searching for a light switch. In the midst of her quest for artificial illumination, she heard labored breathing. She listened intently to the breathing and walked towards it until her foot bumped into something on the ground. Immediately after touching the mysterious thing on the floor, Rebbeca heard the sound of giggling. She had no clue if it was one of the twins' toys or something else she had accidentally brushed with her shoe, but her curiosity was answered when Malene turned on the lights.

"Holy shit!" The big breasted secretary's voice filled the room as she shouted out in shock. "Rebbeca, what the fuck happened to her?"

To Be Continued... this weekend!

I hope you enjoyed this little addition. I didn't mean to leave it on a cliffhanger... or did I? Well, place your bets on what happened to the CEO... ;)

If you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write and it's already finished. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

Corportate mom at the beach.png

• Like 1
  • Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 3-1-21
  • Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 3-10-21

Rebecca stood over the butt naked form of her slobbering boss. The once powerful woman was sucking on her fingers, her body covered in streaks of white cream that had been hastily applied all over her slender form from head to toe. 

"I think she's suffered a mental collapse."

"A what?" Malene asked from the front of the room, standing next to the carriage and Jaime strapped in the pushchair. 

"Her mind has mentally regressed." Rebecca answered.

"Wait? Are you trying to say she's retarded now?"

"I suppose you could say that she is mentally retarded. It is definitely a more dignified term than what we tend to call a Little who has undergone the same mental degradation." Rebecca replied.

"Sweet! I'm pretty sure that means we get a new boss! I can finally get out of this stupid diaper!" Malene smiled, reaching down under the hem of her dress and ripping the ridiculous thing away from her womanhood. "Besides, I'm pretty sure that she's going to need them more than I will."

Rebecca ignored the sound of her coworker's laughter. She was too preoccupied with the image of her boss trying to suck her feet. 

"I told her not to abuse the cream. I tried to stop her." Rebecca said in a somber voice. 

"Who cares about her?" Malene asked as she started rummaging around in her former boss' belongings. "She was a bitch and got what she deserves!"

"No one deserves this." Rebecca replied in a quiet voice. 

"Whatever, help me find that cream. I don't want it to go to waste if some maid finds it after we leave." Malene explained as she moved from drawer to drawer in the nightstand. 

"Are you really that stupid?!" Rebecca asked angrily. "What do you think did this to her?!"

Malene recalled Rebecca being very standoffish about the old lady using that stuff. Malene may not have been as intelligent as Rebecca, but only a fool would think that a skin cream could do anything more than regress wrinkles. It was obvious to the secretary that the old woman had suffered a stroke or some kind of mental breakdown and Rebecca was trying to horse the cream for her own personal use.

"Rebecca, she was ancient!" Malene replied in an exasperated voice as she started digging through her boss' open purse. "She's probably seventy or eighty and suffered a stroke or is having some kind of massive Alzheimer's episode. I'm not a doctor. I don't know the technical term for it, but what I do know is that the cream can't regress an Amazon!"

Malene didn't know much about the product, but she had overheard that it was used to remove wrinkles and give Littles a much more youthful complexion when applied to their skin. It was basically Olay on steroids and, after seeing the stunning affect it had on the old bag of bones, the diapered secretary had been more than happy to sneak into her boss's suite to steal a handful of the incredible cream every night before bed and occasionally throughout the day when her boss bathed. She couldn't steal enough of the stuff to apply it all over her body so she did the next best thing and rubbed it on her face and forehead whenever she could.

"Ah, sweet!" Malene grinned like a fool as she pulled an open jar of the miracle cream out from the mentally regressed woman's purse. "Found it!" 

"Malene, I repurposed that cream you're holding in your hand from our Little's line of cosmetic enhancers after Mrs. Schwartz threatened to shrink me down and become Jaime's sister! That cream is designed to regress a Little's skin and, under certain circumstances like being over used, can regress their minds!" The irate scientist explained. 

"Rebecca, that is because they're inferior to us! They're nothing but our playthings and I'm going to rub this cream all over my body to prove to you that NOTHING can happen to an Amazon!" The big breasted secretary proclaimed as she started rubbing the cream all over her face.

"Malene!" Rebecca cried out in horror as her coworker started slathering the white chemical compound all over her face and chest. 

An unusual sound caused both of the women to become deathly quiet. It was the sound of a steady stream of liquid hitting the hardwood floor. Neither woman knew where the sound was coming from until Rebecca looked down at the floor in horror; Malene was pissing!

"Malene! You're peeing on the floor!"

Malene had felt her feet grow wet and didn't know what to do. She didn't understand what was happening to her; the more she tried to think about what was happening to her, the harder it became to even form a rational thought. Suddenly, she no longer tried to think about what was on the floor. Her mind grew hazy as her giggles filled the room. Her bladder didn't hurt anymore and that's all that mattered.

A pair of spit covered hands grabbed at her ankles, reminding Rebecca that there was an Amazon sized bundle of joy at her feet, begging for her attention. It seemed to Rebecca that Mrs. Schwartz's regression had been a simultaneous transformation of both body and mind. She acted like she was no more than six months old at best and her coordination seemed to confirm that like of thought. However, Malene was still standing and looked like she was still capable of walking around. It was rather perplexing, but the scientist could only assume that since the cream had never been applied to Malene's legs that her muscles weren't regressing like her mind was. It made sense due to the fact that both women had been using the cream daily.

"I'll have time to figure this out later, I have to get you two diapered before you do more than piss everywhere." Rebecca signed. 

A loud pair of wails came from the carriage in front of the room causing Rebecca to turn her attention to the twins. She walked over to the pink carriage and peered down inside at the two chubby girls who were sobbing and crying.

"I think I better feed you two after I diaper your mommy and auntie."

Another pair of wails, much deeper than the twins, filled the room as the two Amazon sized babies cried out in need.

"Fine, I'll just hook up the feeding machine and then call corporate. They'll know what to do."

To Be Continued…

If you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write and it's already finished. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

• Like 1
On 3/12/2021 at 7:45 PM, Tfmonkey said:

love it!

Thanks, I'll be updating this story pretty soon with the final part.

Make your predictions below!

• Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) The End

I just want to thank everyone for their kind comments, likes and views. This story may not be for everyone, but it was a lot of fun to write. If you enjoyed the ride, please let me know what your favorite part was. It really does help me improve as a writer. Thanks again!

--------

The call Rebecca made on that day to corporate sent shockwaves throughout the upper echelons of the company. Things moved quickly over the next couple of days. The board of investors unanimously voted to approve Rebecca taking over as acting CEO while Mrs. Schwartz was incapacitated. Even though Rebecca had thoroughly explained what happened to Mrs. Schwartz to everyone above her, few believed her and attributed her "affliction" to a rare gentic disorder brought on by her age. Those who did believe her had made the decision to keep her sequestered on the island with the two adult babies. It was explained to her that If the tabloids got wind of this development that the company would leak a counter story claiming that the old woman had a bizarre baby kink or fetish which would only damage Mrs Schwartz's image but ultimately protect the company in the long run.

The biggest fear those running the company had was the actual news media getting wind of this situation. Amazonian culture was built upon the almost sacred belief that the giants who ran this world were superior to all Littles and were incapable of becoming regressed by any means. If it came to light that the old woman and her secretary were actually regressed by a rejuvenation cream meant for Littles (one that the corporation manufactured) it would not only destroy the company, but quite possibly all of the supply chains which fueled the baby care sector of Amazonian society. 

And that was the best case scenario. 

If the belief structure that the Amazons had developed over the past millennia was proven to be false… if it got out that an Amazon's brain cells, their mental structure, was no different than a Little's mind… it was very possible that Amazonian society would dissolve into anarchy.

Rebecca was sworn to secrecy after being granted the title of CEO. It wasn't exactly like Rebecca was a bad choice for the job. Up until this catastrophe she had been running the Research and Development Department for almost five years; she truly was one of their best and brightest employees. Plus, she understood the weight she now carried on her shoulders. 

After becoming CEO, she had the clearance needed to access her bosses' files and in those files she found out that there had been a number of reports that came from the government about women showing strange signs of being regressed. It seemed that during the past year, various mothers and older Amazonian women had started suffering mental breakdowns and needed to be hidden away from sight to preserve their dignity. Each report, and the correspondence that came with it, showed that Mrs. Schwartz vehemently denied any part in the spontaneous mental regressions, as the government called them. She had even swore that none of her products had any regressive properties which was a lie. Rebecca had specifically developed the cream to both rejuvenate a Little's complexion and to alter their mental makeup. 

Her first order was the discontinuation of the rejuvenation cream and its subsequent destruction under the supervision of her former lab assistants back on the mainland. She knew that if any Little Activist Groups or Pro Little Rebellion cells found out about the regressive properties of the cream that they could use it for their own selfish interests. If they got a hold of enough of that cream… there could be dozens, if not hundreds, of Amazon's crawling around after being forced to use the cream. It was a weird thing to mentally picture; a bunch of Littles kidnapping Amazons and rubbing their captive's giant bodies with the cream for hours a day until the kidnapped Amazon broke.

Rebecca didn't think it would come to that, but knew better than to be greedy like her predecessor. It was better to be safe than sorry. After all, it wasn't like the Mids couldn't overpower an Amazon if there were enough of them. Plus, it just seemed like a good idea to get rid of the stuff since there were women who were already using the cream, in secret, to get a more youthful complexion. It was only a matter of time before someone connected the dots and sued the company for negligence.

-Two Weeks After The Mental Regression-

Rebbeca sighed as she got off of the phone. She kicked up her high heels onto the desk and leaned back in her office chair. The past two weeks had been incredibly stressful and difficult to navigate, but someone she had done it. All of the cream had been disposed of, buried deep underground in drums far away from civilization in some remote area. Any and all documents, both physical and digital, pertaining to the cream had been destroyed as well. 

The young woman stretched in her leather covered chair and surveyed her surroundings: Her desk and everything in it was perfectly organized and stood out starkly when compared to the room beyond her temporary corporate command center. A massive, multicolored baby gate, one sized for an Amazon, zigzagged across the once plush carpet of the hotel suite. Contained within the infantile barrier were two huge babies, one in a humongous baby walker and two much smaller inflated infants. 

Rebecca gazed at her former boss who was sitting in a massive baby walker in pity. Gone was her high powered business suit, gone was the purple string bikini top and her tiny, purple thong. Her adulthood had been replaced with jumbo sized diapers and a baby walker sized up to an adult Amazon's size. It was rather ironic that the specific baby walker had been originally purchased for baby Jaime, but she didn't need it anymore; Mrs. Schwartz needed it a lot more.

For the first few days, the mentally regressed CEO had been lying on the carpet, unable to do much of anything except lay there in her dirty diaper. It seemed that the once feared and respected corporate leader hadn't yet remastered the art of sitting upright without help. Rebecca simply didn't have the time to be teaching the full grown woman how to sit up so she had sized up the baby walker to help the woman redevelop her legs. It kept Mrs. Schwartz out of trouble and made the former CEO happy to roll around all day while Rebbeca worked. 

Rebecca noticed that the diapered woman was staring at the TV in awe of the pretty shapes and colors that danced around on the screen as a woman's voice spoke numbers and letters a loud. It had been a miracle that Rebecca had found that DVD in Malene's purse after both her boss and Malene had been regressed. At first, Malene would try to hide from the TV for some strange reason, but now she was happily engrossed with the video just like Mrs. Schwartz. 

The new CEO could only sigh as she watched her former boss slap at the toys on her baby walker and giggle around the oversized pacifier that bobbed around in her mouth. Rebecca had been tasked with taking care of the regressed woman until they were allowed to return to the mainland. Of course, Rebbeca still held out hope that she could fix her boss and that was why she had the former Madam of Misery in a walker while the TV played the educational DVD for her to watch every day. If she could get the woman walking around and talking on her own again, she could possibly begin rehabilitating her back into adulthood. 

"Dah bah hahaha!" Malene's laughter could be heard over the TV as she pushed Jack away from her on the carpet like he was a ball. 

Rebecca didn't really know what to do with her. She seemed to be getting worse as the weeks went by and, unlike Mrs. Schwartz, she didn't exactly have an obligation to watch over her. She mostly kept the secretary at full size since she assumed that being shrunk down to the size of a Little would only cement her regressed mind permanently in babyhood. That, and she figured that Mrs. Schwartz could use a playmate that was her own size. After all, social interaction helped babies mature, right?

Unbeknownst to Rebecca, Malene had been regressing the twins mentally while simultaneously training them to respond to certain trigger words during the past six months. It was an odd way of seeking revenge against the two Littles she had been forced into caring for, but it had been one of the few ways that she derived joy from being their nanny on top of being a secretary. The triggers were hidden deep in the audio of the DVD and were mostly recordings of certain business words. These words triggered a wife array of effects, most were related to bladder and bowel functions, but a few perverse ones were inserted to create spontaneous orgasms and other reactions. Malene had told herself that maybe the old bat would get rid of the two paperweights if they came on the crazy old lady during a diaper change. 

Speaking of the other babies, she had to permanently regress Jaime's mind and send her off to an orphanage. The young woman simply knew too much and Rebecca couldn't care for a woman who was still mentally aware of her surroundings. What if she escaped from the suite and contacted her old newspaper? Rebecca couldn't take that chance.

However, she still had the twins. She kept them around to remind herself of what her blind servitude had wrought. They were easy to care for and content to just lay around. Plus, they were no longer a pain to carry around thanks to Corporate who had sent over a top of the line robotic nanny to help Rebbeca care for the mentally regressed Mrs. Schwartz. Of course, Rebbeca was using the nanny for all of her babies, including the twins, since they weighed so much and couldn't comprehend basic speech.

She moved her gaze from the older woman trapped in the walker down towards Jack who was laughing up a storm. The once bright Little, which she had disfigured and mutilated against his will, was the happiest she had ever recalled seeing him. Rebecca didn't exactly approve of the bigger babies using him as a ball, but it was a form of exercise and she was determined to help the two obese babies lose weight. 

"Let momma help you out." Rebbeca cooed before she clicked on her cell phone.

An Amazon sized robot walked into the room from the suite's kitchen and stopped in front of the former director of Research and Development. 

"What can I do for you, Mother?" The computerized voice asked.

I want you to pick up baby Jackie and put her next to her sister, Kimi." Rebecca ordered.

The machine complied without saying a word. It stepped over the baby gate with ease and bent over to pick up the immobile ball of fat. Jack giggled happily upon being scooped up by the robot and was carried a short distance over to where the baby gyms were laid out. It laid Jack next to Kimi who was busy reaching for the glinting and sparking baby toys which hung just out of reach. 

Once laid down, Jack joined her. Both of the babies cooed and gurgled as their chubby arms struggled against gravity to reach for the suspended toys. Rebecca smiled and watched them play with their baby gyms. She had ordered three for her little loafs of lard and had used her size manipulation ray to enlarge one of the baby gyms for Malene and Mrs. Schwartz to share. 

The ring of a telephone broke Rebbeca's attention away from the two obese babies in front of her. 

An annoying ringing sound made Mrs. Schwartz look away from the glowing screen in front of her. However, before she could figure out what that familiar noise was, it stopped making any noise at all. The diapered woman returned her gaze on the screen and felt her padded butt bounce against the mesh lining of her baby walker. She loved the feeling and bounced around even more which made the toys shake and clatter against the tray in front of her. The powerful woman grinned around her big binky when she spotted the toys and started to play with everything on the plastic tray of her infantile baby chair.  

"Yes, my three o'clock meeting was moved to four."

"AAaaahhhhhh...." The mentally regressed woman moaned slightly around the rubber nipple as she heard the trigger phrase. Her body started to act on its own; she bounced up and down, grinding herself against the mesh seat until she had an orgasm. Her squeals of delight overpowered the noise coming from the TV as she squirmed around in her seat, rubbing her hairless, slick mound against the sticky inside of her hot diaper. Once she was satisfied, she placed her feet flat onto the ground and sat back down. 

Her bloated tummy gurgled and the older woman felt a slight pain in her gut; she was hungry. She bounced her way towards the baby gate until the bumper of her walker struck the plastic barrier, bringing the oversized thing to a stop. With no where to go, the giant baby woman looked over at her new mommy with wide eyes.

"I have to go now, I think Mrs. Schwartz wants her afternoon formula." Rebbeca hung up the phone and looked at her former boss. 

"That's right, sweetheart. It's nearly lunchtime and I know someone wants some num-nums!" Rebecca cooed as she stared at her former boss. 

She didn't know why her body was becoming so warm or why her bra was growing wet.  All she knew was that there was a big baby who was looking at her with those big wide eyes. Mrs. Schwartz obviously needed her more than anything else in this world and Rebecca needed her baby more than anything else.

The End...

This is a commission I wrote for my favorite married patrons on my Patreon. If you want a commission written then contact me on here or on my Patreon. If you enjoyed this story then check out my other stories on Patreon! It's only $5 dollars. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

Walkin_Mommy.jpg

• Like 1

I love dark stories and it’s so nice to get a new one, even more so because it’s in the diaper dimension.  I don’t know what my favorite part is but I think what I enjoyed most about the story is normally with stories that are in the diaper dimension they generally end with a little as regressed.  But this story kept going and showing what their lives were like for a long-term after they were regressed and the lives of those around them which is generally a rare thing to see. Great story 10 out of 10

• Thanks 1
On 3/16/2021 at 6:12 PM, YourDiapersCute said:

Absolutely fantastic. I'm not a fan of dark stories, but I looked forward to each and every one of your posts. Good job!

Thank you kindly. I did my best to balence the darker elements with a bit of comedy and a dash of karmatic justice at the end. 

On 3/17/2021 at 11:44 AM, Guilyn said:

I love dark stories and it’s so nice to get a new one, even more so because it’s in the diaper dimension.  I don’t know what my favorite part is but I think what I enjoyed most about the story is normally with stories that are in the diaper dimension they generally end with a little as regressed.  But this story kept going and showing what their lives were like for a long-term after they were regressed and the lives of those around them which is generally a rare thing to see. Great story 10 out of 10

You can thank my client for that. He wanted a story that showed him and his wife being "cared" for by his new "mother." I do agree that far too many stories end once a Little is regressed. Depending on the story, and the writer, I'd say that's when the story truly begins. Thanks again for your support!

On 3/18/2021 at 3:46 PM, diaperboymi said:

Really nice story.  I actually like the dark stories.   Keep up the Great work!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a few more dark stories in the works so you're going to be entertained in the future. Thanks again for commenting!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 4:22 PM, Guilend said:

The only thing I had a problem with is it ended right when things got good ????

I know, but it was a commission and that's why it ended. That being said, I've been thinking about this story a lot over the past week and I might do a sequel in the future or maybe a prequel. Hell, maybe both one day.

• Thanks 1