LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi - Occasional Lurker now Member

Pampers87

Lurked for years every so often, but time to join in.

Male, 33, Straight.

Diaper Lover.

I’m 5’10 and only 125 lbs, so I can quite fit into Size 6 of Pampers/Huggies/Luvs, and just about Pull-ups 4t-5t. Goodnites work well too.

My parents diapered me with Pampers as a child. I was diapered to almost 4 years old

So my diapering love stems from being diapered until 4 years old.

I was born in 1987, so the Pampers my parents used to diaper me,Vwere the (now vintage) classic crinkly Pampers. Disposable diapers these days don’t even come close.

Stories are of course embedded in all of this, I look forward to being an actively participating member,

My two main fetishes are Panties, as well as Spanking. I love wearing panties (bras, maxi pads, etc...). And the corporal punishment side of spanking and have quite a video collection from all to f the major spanking sites.

Finding ways to combine all 3 (Diapers, Women’s Underwear/Panties, and Spanking) is something I enjoy.

Hi and welcome aboard... I hope you enjoy your time here... I too wear Pampers, Cruisers 6. Also Easy-ups and Gerber training pants. There are 100's of pictures in my profile in 16 different albums including me in my highchair and playpen... Let me know what you think.