LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Book Nov 14- Nov 18

My book, "Pumpkin Patch" is available for free on Amazon/ Kindle Nov. 14- Nov 18.   Get it here!   If you have Kindle Unlimited, all my stories are free all the time. 

It's a little late for Halloween, but it's still fall and I wanted to share a fall story to thank the community for their support and give back a little, especially during stressful times. I hope everyone has been taking care of themselves. I really loved writing the setting of this story- a fun day at the farm for a harvest festival with hay rides, pumpkin picking and apple cider donuts. (My local harvest festival has them and yuum they are delicious! But alas, Covid squashed that this year. )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/14/2020 at 11:44 AM, christi said:

Just got my copy, thank you, Kitten!  ?

You're welcome, hope you enjoy it! :) 

15 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Good story. Are there more stories with them?

I'm glad you liked it :)  Right now I don't have any other stories released featuring these two but I hope to change that in the future. They were a lot of fun to write about. 

Amazon handles what marketplaces it's available in. Free promotions are open to the same marketplaces the book is available for sale in and that's all controlled by Amazon. When Amazon said worldwide distribution, I assumed they meant literally world wide but I guess that's not the case. :( 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Amazon handles what marketplaces it's available in. Free promotions are open to the same marketplaces the book is available for sale in and that's all controlled by Amazon. When Amazon said worldwide distribution, I assumed they meant literally world wide but I guess that's not the case. :( 

Try going into KDP and when you hover over "View on Amazon" for your book, the markets it is available in will show up. Then you can click on UK, AU, CA or whatever your desired region to see if the book is free in that one. It has worked for me. I verified changing the amazon.com to amazon.ca worked in that instance.

On 11/18/2020 at 12:40 PM, BoTox said:

Try going into KDP and when you hover over "View on Amazon" for your book, the markets it is available in will show up. Then you can click on UK, AU, CA or whatever your desired region to see if the book is free in that one. It has worked for me. I verified changing the amazon.com to amazon.ca worked in that instance.

Will do, thanks for the tip! :)