LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alterations (Diaper Dimension Tale) - Exchanged Book 3 (Revised 2020)

3 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Me too ?

My favorite thing about Exchanged is it's made up of dozens of little 'acts/scenes', so I find myself remembering one sometimes I'll re-read just that scene. Maybe try re-reading your favorite part and not the whole thing first?

Hmm, that is not something I considered. I will try, but my brain tends to be linear. My brain goblins tell me to start at the beginning and sometimes they win, sometimes they don't. But I'll try your suggestion, thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 12:35 PM, little dragoniusrex said:

o nice just found out the books are for sale on kindle hoy hoy 

And I just saw this comment! Thank you in advance if you purchase(d) a copy! ?

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2022 at 10:24 PM, BabySofia said:

And I just saw this comment! Thank you in advance if you purchase(d) a copy! ?

i did buy a copy but was surprised you wrote in earlier comments you rather not go on kindle for pravicy reasons but still hoy glad you did 

• 1 year later...

That was amazing, such a rollercoaster ride.

I'm curious, I wonder what a collaboration story between you and little fallen verse would be like? It would be interesting to create something that combines some of the characters between exchange and the little series.

Maybe it's been suggested before and I admit that my imagination isn't in writing.

Anyway, great way to end up the series.

• 7 months later...

I’m not sure why I had not read the entire exchanged series until now.  I really enjoy your writing and world building. I have written in this world but just a short story not able to weave the kind of narrative you do.

This one hit me in the feels.  The separation of Amanda and Stacy, just seems heartbreaking. To form the bond they did and to never see her again,  never have that Mommy/baby connection.  Yeah that would just be brutal.

it also makes me realize the importance of Bella as a character.  Amanda will need that to help deal with the absence of Stacy.  In fact, in my mind I can see a conversation between Stacy and Bella.  How it was up to Bella now to take care of Amanda, it is one of the few aspects of the epilogue I think is missing.

Ultimately, I have to admit, I wanted more but I get it. I cannot seem to write a story that spans more than a few hours and yours go for months.  I am getting that “more” from “Lights, camera... what?” And honestly my only fear is that it too will come to an end and leave me wanting more.

Thank you for all your hard work.  It is appreciated.

On 3/19/2024 at 7:37 AM, LilKevin said:

I am getting that “more” from “Lights, camera... what?” And honestly my only fear is that it too will come to an end and leave me wanting more.

Thanks for the comments! While LCW will go on quite a while, it won't be unending, so unfortunately it will have to happen! It's a good long way off though, I'm guessing at least another 80-160k words past where I'm writing at the moment.

Glad you enjoyed it! If you haven't read them yet, you would enjoy Seems Too Good and In-Between I'd guess as well!

On 3/20/2024 at 10:50 PM, BabySofia said:

Glad you enjoyed it! If you haven't read them yet, you would enjoy Seems Too Good and In-Between I'd guess as well!

I had actually read those before.  But I am re-reading them now.  So you should get at least a few more comments out of me.