LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alibaba website - Adult diaper styles we never see here.... wow 8000ml ??

I think you'd have a better time looking on aliexpress.com instead. Alibaba is more for businesses wanting to outsource production, aliexpress is for consumers who want to buy stuff, like amazon. Thing is the stuff is from china so the quality will vary depending on the seller and also the product, though being honest it's going to be the same stuff you get from anyone else, since it's probably all made in china anyway. You're just cutting out the middle man and going directly to the source.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, beallucanb said:

I bought cloths and car parts at Aliexpress, if you don't mind the wait the prices are better than Amazon or Ebay

yup, I buy almost all my small DIY electronics and cables from there, you'll also notice a lot of Amazon and Ebay sellers are just Aliexpress dropshippers who mark up the price a crazy amount. I was looking on Etsy for a bra for my wife and found the perfect one for $20. My wife ended up finding the exact same thing on Aliexpress for $4 shipped. My wife got my wedding ring from Etsy for like $80 and I found it later for $7 on Aliexpress, which is good because now I have backups for when I lose the original (which may or may not have already happened because they are identical rings so I have no idea which one is which.)

• Like 1
22 hours ago, kasarberang said:

yup, I buy almost all my small DIY electronics and cables from there, you'll also notice a lot of Amazon and Ebay sellers are just Aliexpress dropshippers who mark up the price a crazy amount. I was looking on Etsy for a bra for my wife and found the perfect one for $20. My wife ended up finding the exact same thing on Aliexpress for $4 shipped. My wife got my wedding ring from Etsy for like $80 and I found it later for $7 on Aliexpress, which is good because now I have backups for when I lose the original (which may or may not have already happened because they are identical rings so I have no idea which one is which.)

It pays big to not be in such a hurry, if it saves me cash I can wait.

If its an emergency, or if I need something right this minute, then I buy from Amazon or Ebay or locally.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, beallucanb said:

It pays big to not be in such a hurry, if it saves me cash I can wait.

If its an emergency, or if I need something right this minute, then I buy from Amazon or Ebay or locally.

My thoughts exactly.