LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Central Nc Dls....do They Exist?

I wish there were were a few ABs, DLs, or Mommys(would really like a local Mommy) in the triangle. North Carolina seems to be such a stiff place that people are scared to come forward on websites. All I want is to see if there are any others in this area and possibly chat online.

Let Me know!

I use to live in Charlotte, for 3 years.... and yes they do exist... I actually met 2 abdls in person while living there...I'm still in contact with the one and he does come on here occassionally... lost contact with the other one once yahoo abdl rooms shut down and I moved.... so they are out there... just have to keep looking i guess

• 2 months later...

I wish there were were a few ABs, DLs, or Mommys(would really like a local Mommy) in the triangle. North Carolina seems to be such a stiff place that people are scared to come forward on websites. All I want is to see if there are any others in this area and possibly chat online.

Let Me know!

I am a DL in North Carolina, but I'm not into the whole meeting people I met online deal. GO CANES!

• 9 months later...

Let Me know!

I recently moved into the Winston-Salem area. I would love to make (and meet) new friends.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I am going to be spending a fare bit of time in Charlotte very sortly so I have been searching for people to talk to and posably meet (manly on MySpace) and they are out there and mast befiantly in other areas of NC.

I Aonly really came on here today to put a post up to see if any one for Charlotte would like to talk and maybe think about meeting up whilest I am out there.....

• 2 months later...