• Sammy
    • Kelly
    • Aimee
    • Andrea (Mom)
    • Lisa (Big Sister)
    • Emily
    • Mina
    • Dr Becky
  2. 2. Which character should regress further?

• Sammy
    • Kelly
    • Aimee
    • Lisa
    • Emily
    • Mina
  3. 3. Does Kelly deserve more intensive babygirl treatment?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Chapter 1: Three sisters, one home, one family    

The only thing that seemed the same was something, or someone, was always being changed. When my dad remarried, Kelly, who is 7, became my step-sisters. The feeling of not quite being a ‘big girl’ and not sure about being a little girl as I’m 8, gets confusing. As we’re close in age, we’re expected to have a close relationship, but we hadn’t grown up together and too shy to share our secrets.

We didn’t share a bedroom, our parents tried to get us to be more like sisters, but with little success. We did watch TV together sometimes, do homework, or play with our younger sister, Aimee, She’s almost 5 and has some disabilities, so more like a big baby. Our mom gets upset if we call her a baby, though, so we’re careful.

It seems our mom has found plenty of ways to make us behave without it quite seemly like a punishment. Keeping us in our room, watching boring educational shows from the 1980s is one way. She claims its educational, so its good for us, but we end up bored and sometimes in tears anyway.

Our dad is usually pretty reasonable, but one thing is didn’t seem to like was changing diapers, and always felt awkward changing me for bed as I got older. Having 3 girls in diapers at night makes him really awkward if he’s changing us.

It’s also cold this time of year, and one thing all of us girls have in common is we get the flu, despite getting a flu shot every year. It seems like one of us is sick, especially during the colder time of year. Getting sick usually means stuck in bed, wearing diapers, and practically treated like our little sister.

Our mom has been a foster parent for some years, and works from home for some   big company, or something. She keeps telling us how much fun she had living in Manhattan, but it didn’t sound like fun to us. Dad worked for a different big company, but quit after my mom died a few years ago. Even though it was something healthcare related, he doesn’t like hospitals much.

The thing with our mom being a foster parent that provides temporary care to kids, although she prefers younger kids, especially those who are babied and immature. It feels like sometimes when we’re  acting like a ‘big girl’ mom doesn’t notice, but if we’re being immature and babyish, like our little sister, mom pays attention. We’re stuck in the middle, not being fully incontinent and babied like our younger sister, or old enough be able to make our own choices like our older sister who is now 17.

My dad is surprised that some foster kids ask for diapers, or just accept being diapered again. Because foster kids wetting the bed is common, mom usually puts them in diapers for bed.

We’re not the same:
To say our family is complicated, would be an understatement. We’re always competing with each other, and recent restrictions have made things even more complicated. Some times we compete to see who can be bratty and get away with it, other times we focus on our schoolwork and homework.  

Our young sister, Aimee, isn’t really able to use the potty without considerable help, and has no real bladder or bowel control. It’s more sit her on the potty, and wait until she goes in the potty, then clean her and back in a diaper.

On the other hand, our dad insists we use the potty, and gets annoyed when we have accidents, although 7 or 8 year old girls do have accidents sometimes, he doesn’t quite understand. We sometimes have to use pull-ups or diapers during the day, because of accidents.

Depending on our parents mood, we have to get our pull-ups check and have to tell them when we have accidents. When my sis and I are fighting, especially when one of us is back in diapers, things sometimes get out of hand.

This was one of the times when things got complicated, was when It was one of those times, that our oldest sister Lisa, was visiting and taking forever in the shower, and Kelly had an accident in her pull-up while waiting for one of the bathrooms to become available. Our dad wasn’t expecting to change a poopy pull-up, and mom wasn’t home yet. I made faces at my sister, even though I was expecting to be diapered for bed, just like her and Aimee.

Bath time and diaper time:
After Kelly had cried in her room for half an hour, our mom returned and Kelly was taken to the bathroom, her messy bottom cleaned and bathed, then wrapped in a towel and carried to Aimee’s room, basically the nursery, and sat on a chair. Not long after, I was bathed by my mom, something that felt embarrassing at times, and wrapped in a towel, then carried to Aimee’s room, and placed on the changing table straight away.

Aimee was laying in her bed, with a thick cloth diaper on, and a pacifier in her mouth. She seemed slightly amused, watching me, her older sisters, fussing and protesting being put in a cloth diaper for bed time. It didn’t take long for dad to come in to see what the fuss was about.
    “It’s a diaper. The sooner you get you’re diaper on, the sooner you can watch Netflix before bed.” he said.
    “Cloth diapers are so thick and uncomfortable” I replied, but my dad wasn’t interested in my complaining, especially since Kelly was already in her cloth diaper. Our younger sister often gets cloth diapers for bed, and doesn’t complain. She can’t talk, but she does get cry to and fuss.

Our parents weren’t big on spanking us, but did from time to time. Being mean to Aimee, like calling her a baby, sometimes got us a spanking. Lisa came in with a bottle for Aimee, but silly me couldn’t resist poking fun at my sister, who was still upset about messing her pull-up.
    “Is that for Kelly?” She asked, trying to sound innocent but failing on the sarcasm. The glare from mom said it all.
    “Are you thirsty? It’ll help you settle down!” Mom replied, leaving little doubt that I wasn’t being kind, then handing me the bottle, and I started drinking. Even though Aimee needs to be bottle fed,  mom sometimes gives us a bottle of warm milk in the evening to help us settle down for the night.
    “How many little girls are thirsty?” Lisa asked, with a hint of snarkiness. Mom whispered something to her, and she just nodded.

It seemed like our mom wanted us to stop with the teasing, and diapering us in front of our little sister, is one way to get her point across without yelling and spanking us. While mom put us both in our pajamas, Lisa prepared more bottles.

Something told us that our mom didn’t think we’d be dry in the morning. We drank our bottles, while Aimee was fed her bottle by Lisa, and she still seemed to giggle at our babying. Both Kelly and I have a love-hate relationship with babying, and being in diapers, especially cloth diapers. Our mom expects us not wet our pull-ups during the day, but will sometimes diaper us in the evening.  

• Like 8

Chapter 2: Bedtime routine
Kelly and I were watching cartoons, and doing a math quiz for our homework. Because of the pandemic, we don’t go to school, except to pick up schoolwork packets, and ‘care packages’ which are nice gift for us.

When our sister Lisa is visiting, she does help us with our homework, but she lives with our aunt, closer to her college. During the pandemic, there are no classes for her either.

Lisa prepared another two bottles for Aimee, and mugs of hot chocolate for us, While Aimee, Kelly and I watched ‘Masha and the bear’ on Netflix, Aimee’s choice, while we did some homework, I had wet a little bit, but by the looks of things Kelly had soaked her diaper. Mom noticed her squirming and a slight embarrassed expression, but didn’t say anything.

I sometimes wonder if Kelly gets extra medicine just to make her have accidents, or she just doesn’t have good bladder control. Mom has a habit of knowing when to expect accidents from us, so the thoughts of medicine to cause accidents pops up. Mom wouldn’t tell us if she was giving us extra medicine to make us have accidents and need diapers, but its still confusing considering how annoyed she gets at wet panties or wet pull-ups.

Cuddles for Aimee:
My younger sister, Aimee, gets at least half an hour of physical therapy, every evening. Some nights she gets quite uncomfortable and upset. She also gets quite scared when she can’t express her feelings.

While watching Netflix, Aimee suddenly started crying and squirming, with mom holding her. She was carried back to her room, probably to get her diaper changed. She cried even more while being changed. I wasn’t sure if this was just her being a crybaby, or mom had to give her night meds, and she found it scary, like a shot in her bottom.

Mom carried her back out to watch Netflix with us, after she’d settled down and was using her pacifier. I knew better than to tease her for being a baby, especially at night before bed.

My turn to fuss:
It didn’t take long for my bladder get my attention, even though mom doesn’t like taking off our night diapers to go potty, especially if already wet. Mom usually gives Kelly and I our night meds around 7:30, so we’re ready for bed as soon as she’s done with putting Aimee to bed, she’ll change us if needed, then read each of us a story, and tuck us into bed for the night.

I soaked my diaper, not long before my mom came in to check on me. I was already fussy and sobbing a bit. Mom expected me to be wet when she checked my diaper, and changed me into another cloth diaper. I squirmed and moved around a bit, but didn’t fuss too much about having a thick cloth diaper for bed.

My mom read me a story, and I started to get sleepy, before mom left to check on my sister.

Kelly fusses more:
Kelly likes to complain, especially about Aimee getting upset over nothing, but often throws a tantrum.
    “You know she has to get a shot sometimes, and they are scary for a little girl. You cry when you get shots too. Understood, little kay?” Mom explained to her.
    “Mommy, why does my medicine make my tummy icky?” She asked, kind of quietly.
    “Antibiotics for your ear infection does that sometimes. Having an accident in your pull-ups doesn’t make you a bad girl.” Mom tried to comfort her.
    “So Aimee is a good girl, because she can’t be potty trained?” Kelly replied, in an upset, snarky tone.
    “Do you think Aimee likes being unable to walk, talk or use the potty? I don’t think you’d like that, would you?” mom replied irritated.
    “So you want me to wear diapers all the time, so I can cry and fuss?” My sister cried back. I didn’t hear her cry much after that, so likely mom didn’t spank her, or give her scary baby treatments.

After that exchange, my mom finished changing her, and read her a story. I was already almost asleep, so I didn’t check to see if she felt asleep with a paci or bottle.

Just before I actually fell asleep, I felt a slight warm as I’d wet a little. Just enough for mom to expect me to be diapered at night for a long time.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 2: 11/6/2020) - Bedtime routine

Chapter 3: Aimee’s morning

Aimee woke up sobbing, it seemed. I didn’t hear her, but the way mom reacted was likely her waking up crying. I don’t fully understand her disability, but mornings, nap time, and nights can be tough on her because she can’t tell us what she wants. Other times, she can press a button on her tablet to talk.

Soon after Aimee woke up, crying and fussy, mom came in and tried to comfort her. She cried suddenly, then settled down. I’m guessing mom gave her a shot to help her settle down, held her while she settled from being fussy and scared, then a bottle, diaper change and more cuddles.

Kelly still gets moody and fussy if she thinks mom is giving Aimee more attention,  but throws tantrums if mom makes her wear a diaper, and she doesn’t feel like it. Of course, she hasn’t been dry at night lately, especially if she has to drink warm milk before bed.  I don’t think mom wants to force her, but the alternative is meds to make her settle down, and then accept she needs to wear diapers.  For the times she wear a diaper during the day, and has an accident, she’ll throw a tantrum if she forgets to go potty, wets her panties, and then mom gets pretty annoyed.

Kelly was probably half asleep when she started crying and calling out for mom. It sounded like she was being more bratty, than actually fussy and uncomfortable.

I doubt Kelly doesn’t realize all that happens to her little sister, or at least acts like she doesn’t, and would be pretty mad if she needed some of the medical stuff that Aimee seems to require. Even when we have a bad cold, Mom doesn’t give us meds as shots, if she can avoid it. For Aimee, She has issues with tablets and capsules, so more often it’s uncomfortable and scary for her.

Lisa picked up and carried Aimee to the couch, and let her watch cartoons, while breakfast is prepared, and then fed her breakfast in her highchair. I couldn’t help but laugh when mom called out to check on Aimee.
    “How is Aimee doing?” mom yelled from Kelly’s room.
    “She’s still eating breakfast, but give her a few minutes and she’ll fuss more!” Lisa replied, with a little  snark.
    “Lisa! Aimee can’t help it, so be kind to your sister!” mom replied, irritated.

Shortly after, I heard Kelly crying and fussing. I wonder what mom did to make her a little fussy, like temp check with a thermometer in her bottom, or a suppository with meds to settle her down.
    “Mommy, I don’t want to wear diapers today!” Kelly cried out.
    “You had accidents yesterday, so diapers today!” Mom said firmly.
    “Mommy, I’m not a baby like Aimee!” Kelly tried pushing her luck.
    “Sssh! Roll on your tummy, NOW!” Mom ordered.

I was kind of hoping mom would give her a spanking, and then meds to make her feel babyish, and need to wet and mess her diapers. When I’ve been babied more than her, due to feeling sick, or just fussy, Kelly would then act out just for attention.

It sounded like mom spanked her a bit, then put cream on her bottom, and diapered her.

Mom’s rule:
When either of us throws a temper tantrum, sometimes mom will make both of us be babied for a bit. Also, Sometimes mom will baby Aimee more than usual, in front of us, which helps get the message to behave appropriately. Aimee usually just accepts the babying, although gets really upset with the uncomfortable treatments she often requires.

I don’t want mom to know, but I’d rather be babied and fussy, than let Kelly be the attention seeking, bratty sister she can become.

When mom came in to check on me, I had started crying, after wetting several times during the night, but felt cold and damp. Mom handed me a bottle, which pretty much assured me that she would be babying me more during the day.

Fussy me, Almost:
I had to take some medicine every morning, first liquid meds, then capsules, and more liquid meds. I suspected they weren’t just vitamins, but played dumb. Mom was a little concerned that I just lay there, sobbing quietly.
    “Are you okay, Little Panda?” She asked. Calling me Panda is something my dad did since I was little, so I feel awkward with her using that name.
    “Umm, am I in trouble, mommy?” I pretended not to know she was annoyed with my sister.
    “No Panda, what made you think that?” She replied, genuinely concerned.
    “I don’t feel like a big girl” Holding back some tears.
Mom took off my diaper, cleaned me up, and efficiently put a thick disposable diaper on me. After she was finished, she washed her hands, then handed me a second bottle.

It felt weird and made me a little scared, that mom didn’t seem to want me to be fussy, just yet.
    “Mommy, will Kelly be a big girl today?” I asked, with my best little girl, innocent voice.
    “I don’t think she wants to be a big girl today” Mom replied, trying to sound like she didn’t encourage her to need babying for the day.

Lisa entered the room, and seemed to have a confused look on her face, based on moms comment. She really doesn’t like changing diapers. She won’t say why, but I suspect she used to change Aimee and Kelly a lot, before our family expanded.

Just then, Aimee burst into tears. It happens sometimes, and mom went to check on her. She hadn’t messed her diaper yet, but from the sound of her crying, her tummy cramps started. Mom picked her up and brought her back to her room, and cuddled her, before laying her down in her bed, and giving her a bottle. She watches cartoons on her tablet to help calm down, but Kelly and I are limited in our screen time.

Mom guided Kelly to the dining room, and had her sit down, where Lisa served  breakfast. Kelly the breakfast sandwich pretty quickly, but then Lisa decided to spoon feed her the cereal, which she tried to fuss about, followed by another drink of milk, in a sippy cup. After that, Kelly was watching more Netflix.

When mom decided it was time for my breakfast, I was guided to the table, and spoon fed my cereal, two sippy drinks of some type of milk, breakfast sandwich, and another bowl of cereal and another sippy drink. I was starting to squirm, and had already soaked my diaper, when the tummy cramps started. I cried a bit, as mom decided to carry me to the couch, so I could watch more Netflix.

Mom seemed to expect all this, and it felt like she did put extra meds in my sippy drinks, to ensure I soaked my diapers, then fussed and cried like a baby. Aimee needs these kind of meds, to ensure she stays healthy, and relatively comfortable.

Me having tummy cramps, soaked diaper and uncomfortable feelings, were worth it to see the look on Kelly’s face, as mom kept holding me in her lap. Kelly seemed to have mixed feelings between being jealous, and a little scared that she would also experience cramps, before being unable to avoid a messy diaper..

I keep wondering if Lisa used to be in diapers when she was a young girl, before Aimee was born. Maybe mom used to give her meds to delay her potty training, and keep her wetting the bed.

As the cramps continued, Mom picked up and carried me into my room, and onto my bed. I couldn’t help but cry, and wonder how long I’ll be in diapers. If I had any choice about wearing diapers, it didn’t seem like it.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 3: 11/10/2020) - Aimee's morning
  • 3 weeks later...

If I am following correctly the mother adds things to their drinks to make their tummy feel like it does and then they have no choice but to mess because they can't hold it. It doesn't explain if the cramps become stronger if they try or if they even want to try. They get in trouble for wet panties or pull-ups but are expected to use their diapers. It is like the mother is finding excuses to treat them more babyish.

You have also hinted to the idea the mother could treat them like Aimee and use shots instead if they fussed too much. Will be interesting to see where this goes.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:41 AM, AdultInnocence said:

They get in trouble for wet panties or pull-ups but are expected to use their diapers. It is like the mother is finding excuses to treat them more babyish.

It's like reverse logic. If they won't act maturely, then treating them more babyish lets them decide they want to act their age, or not.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:41 AM, AdultInnocence said:

Will be interesting to see where this goes.

Thats the idea :) Medical regression stories can go in multiple different directions.

Chapter 4: Kelly’s tantrums
Mom wanted us to get our schoolwork out for the morning, but Kelly was trying to avoid that. Mom was busy changing Aimee, and Kelly was throwing a tantrum, about how she wasn’t a baby. Between changing Aimee, and telling Kelly to settle down, Mom made a tray of bottles and sippy drinks for us, and put 3 sippy drinks on my bedside.

Laying in my bed, my diaper soaked and messy, I knew mom expected me to keep drinking and wetting my diaper. I reluctantly drank the first one.

Kelly’s tantrum continued for a few minutes, before mom got her to drink her bottles, and settle down a little. Mom didn’t change Kelly, and let her fuss a bit longer.

Lisa went through her morning routine, and took forever in the shower. She used to do this to ensure Kelly and I can’t make it to the bathroom in time, waiting for her. If mom suspected Lisa did it deliberately, she’d make her change our clothes, and diaper us. If I had the accident, and Lisa had to change my clothes, and diaper me, I’d be fussy and crying the whole time.

I was awoken from my daze, by the sound of both Aimee and Kelly crying.
    “Aimee needs to get ready for morning exercises!” Mom called out to Lisa.
    “Mom, I have my own schoolwork to do. Can’t you do her exercises?” Lisa yelled. That kind of response didn’t go over well with Mom, or Kelly.
    “Okay, but I need you to help out today, no excuses!” Mom replied, loudly.
If I didn’t know any better, I’d say Mom was keeping me in my messy diaper, expecting I’d throw a tantrum sooner or later. I drank the second sippy drink, hoping that mom would settle down if I’m drinking my sippy when she comes back in.

Kelly was still fussing, as mom carried Aimee out to the couch so she could watch more Netflix. Kelly thinks that Aimee shouldn’t be allowed to watch Netflix so much, and she should get unlimited screen time on her tablet, like Aimee does.

As I was drinking my third sippy drink, mom came in and seemed satisfied that I was behaving as she expected.
    “Would you like to be changed on your bed, or on the changing table?” She asked, without even checking my diaper. I knew it was a trick question, as she preferred to change me on the changing table in Aimee’s room, especially if I was messy. Mom also kept most of the supplies in Aimee’s room. My mom picked me up and carried me to Aimee’s room.

As mom placed me on the changing table, I started crying and sobbing.
    “It looks like Mommy needed to put you back in diapers” Mom said in a tone reserved for a toddler being potty trained, not an 8 year old. I burst into uncontrollable crying, at the though of being a big toddler again.

Mom started removing my messy diaper and getting me cleaned up. Being made to mess my diaper, especially after having to take medicine, and then get tummy cramps, always made me cry. Mom still took her time, before rolling me onto my tummy, to finish with the cleanup.

I could hear Kelly crying in the background, as mom rolled me back over, and slid a thick diaper underneath and finished changing me. After washing her hands, changing her gloves, she unstraps me from the changing table, and hands me a bottle as I sit up. I wet my diaper almost immediately, and started crying again.

As much as I wanted to throw a temper tantrum to protest the babying and   diapers, that wouldn’t make mom reconsider.  

Mom led me back into the living room, as Kelly’s crying got louder. Mom picked her up and carried her straight to the changing table.

After several warnings to settle down, and even a threat of a spanking, she at least stayed still enough for mom to get her bottom cleaned up and ready for a fresh diaper. I don’t know why Kelly thinks throwing a tantrum during a diaper change is a good idea.

I could hear Kelly continue to fuss, and push her luck with mom.
    “Mommy! It’s not fair! I’m not a baby!” Kelly cried out.
    “Then why act like one?! You had accidents yesterday, you know the rule about accidents and diapers!” Mom snapped in response.
    “I didn’t wanna wet my panties!” she replied, getting more upset.
    “Then why didn’t you want pull-ups, when I asked you?!” mom retorted.
    “Because I’m a big kid now!” In a reply that didn’t make sense.
    “Acting out for attention doesn’t make you a big girl!”

After even more fussing, Kelly was changed and fed another bottle to settle her. It seemed like she must have realized she wouldn’t win with mom. Kelly came out into the living room, and sat down without her tablet.

Mom found Kelly’s tablet, and sat her down at the table to do her schoolwork. She needed a lot of coaxing to read through what the school sent over.

I was ready for my schoolwork, and mom helped explain things for the next half hour, while Aimee was quiet and content with watching cartoons.

Mom made another set of bottles for Aimee, sippy drinks for Kelly and myself. I wondered what some of other students would think, when I logged into the group session on my laptop.

Aimee was soon carried back to her room, and mom was going through her morning physical therapy exercises with mom. Aimee got upset after about 20 minutes, and was back on her bed.

Kelly gets quiet:
Kelly was daydreaming when mom came back out, checked her diaper, and carried her into Aimee’s room. I’m guessing on the couch. By then Aimee not very comfortable. I peaked in and mom was rubbing her tummy.

Mom made quick work of getting Aimee cleaned up, wiped her inner thigh with antiseptic, and she was trying to stay still, even though she was scared from mom giving her a shot. Aimee let out a yelp, then burst into tears. She was diapered and back in her jumpsuit soon afterwards. Her tummy sometimes cramps up, and it becomes quite painful, but she can’t always communicate her discomfort.

Kelly got very quiet, as mom turns her attention to her.
    “Okay Kelly, your turn to get your diaper changed.” Mom announced.
    “Mommy! I been a good girl!” She cried out.
    “Well, you just need to be changed! Okay?” Mom tried to reassure her, as Kelly nodded silently, and wondered if she got more than she bargained for.

Mom made quick work work of taking Kelly’s diaper off, and cleaning her bottom, then a fresh diaper. Kelly got another sippy drink, and was escorted back into the living room.

As scary as getting full baby treatment, similar to what Aimee needs, I would almost ask mom for that kind of treatment, just to get Kelly to stop her annoying tantrums, for attention. I remember feeling weak and sleepy, from the flu, and I thought it was the medicine, not the flu making me feel weak. Maybe mommy is planning on giving me baby treatment, but waiting for me ask her?

I knew if mommy started to treat me like Aimee, with lots of stuff to make me cry, lots of cuddles, and lots of baby attention, then it would be hard for me to get used to being able to use the potty again. As this thought went through my head, I wet my diaper but only realized after I felt the warmth from wetting it.

Another possibility, is that mom wants to wait on my baby treatment, until after Kelly asks to be babied herself, and not just diapers because of day accidents. Should Kelly make the choice, or have it forced on her?

• dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 4: 12/12/2020) - Kelly’s tantrums

Chapter 5: Schoolwork, Actually

Lisa had finished her school work for the morning, gotten help from mom with her own homework, but mom insisted she feed Aimee her lunch.

Depending on her mood, Feeding Aimee can be difficult, messy experience. She can’t feed really herself, despite occupational therapy exercises to help her learn the skills. She can drink from a bottle or sippy drink, on a good day.

Mom had just finished changing Aimee, and instructed Lisa to feed Aimee her bottles, and if she isn’t too fussy, then put her in her highchair and spoon feed her  lunch. Aimee ate the first serving of banana pudding with minimal fussing, but even after being fed her bottle on the couch, she didn’t want to eat any more pudding.

Kelly decided that it was a good time to fuss, as she was ‘tired’ from having to actually do her schoolwork.
    “Mommy, I need changing! And I’m hungry!” She called out, not wanting to wait for mom to finish what she was doing.
    “Lisa, Can you change Kelly’s diaper?” mom responded, a little annoyed.
    “I don’t want to change her! She’s probably poopy and gross!”  Lisa yelled.

Mom came out of her room, clearly irritated and picked up Kelly, briefly checking her diaper, while carrying her to Aimee’s room.
    “Lisa! You’ve had your poopy diaper changed when you needed diapers AGAIN, so show a little kindness to your sister!” Mom admonished Lisa, emphasis on the again part.

Mom changed Kelly with some fussing and crying. It didn’t seem like mom was intent on making her extra fussy, just yet, although the usual time for afternoon naps, was approaching.

Feeding and changing:
Mom briefly checked my diaper, and I wasn’t messy, but I couldn’t resist seeing if she, or Lisa would spoon feed me the banana pudding.
    “Mommy… Can I get banana pudding, if I promise to be a good girl?” I asked, seeing if Kelly was going to get jealous.
    “Lisa, can you please feed Sammy some pudding?” Mom called out, slightly confused as to why I’d want the pudding.
    “Do I have to? Will you please change her first?” Lisa replied. Mom turned around and carried me towards Aimee’s room.
    “Yes, and okay.. but you need to change your sisters sometimes!” Mom was clearly annoyed. I was glad mommy carried me, as I froze when I saw what was on the trays in Aimee’s room. She already had on the tray, what looked like supplies to give Aimee her shots, when I was placed on the changing table.

I got scared and wet my diaper again on reflex. I cried a bit, and mommy gave me a hug, before I laid down to get my diaper changed.
    “Mommy, I dun wanna get shots… I scarred babygirl!” I sobbed.
    “No shots for you. You’re being a good babygirl. Aimee needs extra help to be comfy babygirl.” Mommy tried to reassure me. I really wanted to tell mommy that she should make me regress, even though its scary to actually receive babygirl treatments.

I was a little scared when mommy pushed on my thigh, so I’d keep my legs in position. She removed my diaper, and cleaned my girl parts without too much squirming from me. For some reason, I leaked on the changing table. Mommy didn’t worry, and cleaned me again. I cried more, still scared.

My diaper went on, mommy removed her gloves, washed her hands and handed me another bottle, and I started drinking on mommy carried me out to the living room.
    “Lisa, Please feed Sammy the pudding” Mom instructed Lisa, who reluctantly came over with a bowl of pudding, and spoon fed me on the couch.

Kelly stared as Lisa fed me the pudding. It frustrates me that Kelly always wants to be the center of attention.

Mom put our chicken sandwiches on the table which we ate without too much fussing. I was still thirsty, and mom handed us both sippy drinks of fruit juice. Mom made herself more filling sandwiches, and sat down to eat, with Lisa trying to look busy.

Kelly in trouble:
Aimee was squirming and seemed like she was getting fussy, while watching cartoons on her tablet, laying on the couch. Much to mommy’s annoyance, Kelly grabbed her tablet to watch a different show. Aimee burst into tears.
    “Kelly, you know you can’t take Aimee’s tablet. It’s not fair to her, especially when she can’t ask for it back!” Mom yelled, having almost gotten through her lunch without being interrupted.
    “Mommy! I wanna watch cartoons too! It’s not fair!” She cried, loudly.
    “Lisa, take Aimee to her room. I’ll deal with Kelly!” Mom loudly replied.

As Lisa carried Aimee to her room, with her tablet, I started sobbing quietly.

Mom grabbed Kelly and carried her to her room, and told her to lay down on her bed. When mom wants to spank us, she usually takes us to her room, not our bedrooms. It’s a good thing Kelly had a diaper on, because she usually wets herself when mom takes her to be spanked.

I didn’t witness Kelly’s spanking, but I heard it, followed by crying and sobbing. A few minutes later, and likely with a fresh diaper, mom carried a somewhat less bratty sister to her room.

Lisa prepared more bottles for Aimee, and maybe extra for me. I was curious what mommy had planned for Aimee, but also find shots and stuff scary. I thought mommy might change me in Aimee’s room. Was it bad that I hoped that I Kelly would jealous of my fussiness?
Mommy noticed my sobbing, and gently picked me up and carried me into Aimee’s room, and placed me on the couch. I think Aimee knew she was about to get her shots, because she was quietly sobbing too.
    “Does Aimee a big hug?” Mom asked as she went over to the bed, before giving her a hug. I felt bad for her, as she really doesn’t like getting shots, but some of her meds can’t be in oral form without making her tummy upset.

Aimee was typing something to mom on her tablet. The slightly robotic voice asked if sleepy meds were in her bottle, then said “Scared emoji”. Mom added something to her bottle and then sat down on her bed to feed her the bottle.

After Aimee had settled down a bit, mommy put her on the changing table and started removing her diaper, while Aimee finished her bottle. Mom rolled her onto her tummy, to finish cleaning her bottom. Aimee wasn’t quite expecting to get her temp checked, and after that a suppository in her bottom.

After changing gloves, mommy efficiently wiped her leg with antiseptic before giving her the shot, causing her to cry a fair bit, before spending a few minutes comforting and reassuring her, then her nap time diaper was taped on and she was tucked into her bed for her nap.

Crybaby me:
I was lifted up onto the changing table next, and I could see Aimee peering as mommy removed my diaper. I guess she wondered why she only got one shot, as at least one more was prepared earlier. A robotic voice, couldn’t resist asking the question that was on my mind.
    “Mommy, Does Sammy get shots to help her with nap time? Tongue emoji” Aimee asked. I wanted to cry, but the way the tablet says “emoji” is silly.
    “Aimee, I don’t think she’d like to get shots. It’s hard enough having to decide if she is ready to be a big girl. Sometimes diapers are easier for her.” Mommy said, trying not to embarrass me further.
    “Mommy… umm… If I cry lots… I won be big girl” I whispered. Mommy was confused, but after rolling me over onto my tummy, she went through the same routine as with Aimee. Temp check and suppository, which made me squirm, before rolling me back over. I also felt a urge to pee, but mommy expects us to leak a bit during changing.

After mommy changed gloves, I felt antiseptic wipes on my legs. I felt scared and wanted to cry, but I felt like I wanted to cry a lot more than usual.
    “A couple of little stings, and then a comfy diaper for nap-naps” mommy made me feel like a little girl.
    “Ow! Ow! I wet!” I cried out. Aimee had a look like she had successfully tricked mommy, but I actually wanted to be fussier and more babyish than Kelly.

A second ‘little sting’ in my leg, made me cry more than the first, and pretty sure I leaked on the changing pad. Aimee was still watching, seeing how much I’d cry. Mommy efficiently finished diapering me, then grabbed a bottle and picked me up and carried me to my room.

I felt ready to nap, while I kept sobbing, in my fussy mood. One thought kept popping up. What about Kelly?
    “Mommy…  Does Kelly get scary treatment to feel little?” I asked, as mommy kept feeding me the bottle on my bed.
    “No… Getting shots isn’t a punishment for bad behavior. She did get spanked for taking Aimee’s tablet. Your shots make you wet your diaper more easily, and settle into your nap. Aimee finds it comforting that her sisters stay in diapers sometimes.” Mommy explained. I just nodded as I was tucked into my bed.

As I was going to sleep for my nap time, I knew I’d wake up soaked and messy, but I also hoped that I would get extra cuddles and attention, because I was a good little girl for mommy getting me ready for my nap.

• Like 3
  • dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 5: 12/16/2020) - Schoolwork, Actually

Chapter 6: Lisa’s changes

Waking up from my nap, crying because I felt like it, and needed changing. I was soaked and messy, as mom expected. I wondered why Lisa didn’t like changing diapers, even though she works as a babysitter for other families.

Mom and Lisa entered the room, and put a change pad underneath, and this time, Lisa started removing my diaper, and getting me cleaned up.
    “Good girl! You went poopy in your diaper while napping like I thought you would!” mom exclaimed. I’m not sure what the big deal was for mommy. Lisa knew how to change a messy diaper, and rolled me onto my tummy, before finishing cleaning. Lisa put another diaper on me, and took away the changing pad.

Kelly was sobbing in her room. It sounded like she did something to get spanked again. I know better than to ask mom directly, about things like that.

Mom came back in and gave me a big hug, and asked Lisa for the bottle she just brought in, and cuddled me as she fed me the bottle.
    “Mommy, was Kelly enough of a baby for her nap, or will she get little girl treatment longer?” Asking a little indirectly.
    “She isn’t ready to be a big girl. She’ll need to be in diapers for at least a few days. Any special good little girl requests for you, Little Panda?” Mom replied. I guess she was happy that I had a babyish nap. I wasn’t sure if it was the shots earlier, or meds in the bottles, but I still felt quite weak, so I stayed in bed, and didn’t have any special requests, so she left the room.

Mixed feelings:
I had mixed feelings about being babied, about having to wear diapers, and that if Kelly keeps up her bratty behavior and having wetting accidents, we’ll both be in diapers for a while. This is moms way of handling the two of us, who sometimes tease each other.

As I woke up from my nap, I thought I overheard Lisa say something about Kelly teasing Aimee, and getting spanked for it. Worse still, she wet herself during spanking. I had to giggle slightly, as Kelly tries to tell mommy she is a big girl, but even without her getting babygirl meds, she still wets herself before or during spanking if she doesn’t go potty first. This could be why mommy was being extra nice, in asking me if I had any special requests.

I was still laying in my bed, thinking, when mommy asked if I wanted to share some of Aimee’s apple pudding. I nodded and mommy picked me up and carried me to the couch. Mommy grabbed the bowl, and came over to cuddle and spoon feed me, although I didn’t let mommy know I knew what she had planned.
    “Yum yum time for good little panda” mommy called out. I opened my mouth, and was fed a pretty yummy, filling bowl. Kelly poked her head out, with a sad expression on her face. She gets jealous if someone else is the center of attention.

Aimee was carried to the couch by Lisa, likely after changing her messy diaper. At least Aimee seemed in a better mood after her nap.

Lisa watched some Discovery channel documentary with us, about how new flu strains spread, because most people don’t have immunity, or something like that. It seemed like Lisa almost wet herself, waiting for a commercial break. Aimee and I just lay there, not worrying about wetting our diapers. After laying there a while, I did get up to ask Lisa for another bottle when she was in the kitchen. I figured if mommy wants me to wear diapers, I should be allowed to ask for a bottle.

Mom and Lisa started preparing dinner for us. We’re getting pan fried chicken and some type of stuffed pasta, topped with cheese sauce. Kelly was still hiding in her room, and upset about her spankings. Lisa kept checking on Kelly, and changed her diaper at least once.

Kelly came out, and mom glanced over to her.
    “Are you ready to say sorry to Aimee?” mom asked, seeing some hesitation.
    “Aimee, I sorry for teasing you. I was meany sister” Kelly stated, although clearly pressured by mom to apologize to Aimee.

As they were finishing up cooking dinner, mom seemed to have a plan for Kelly.
    “Would you like to sit in the high chair?” mom asked, another trick question.
    “Okay, I guess I can have dinner in the high chair” She replied, even more confused as to why mom wanted her in a high chair. Normally, Aimee is fed in a high chair, with Kelly and I on booster seats.

No Gerber baby food:
Mom had prepared a bowl of chicken pasta for Kelly, and placed her in the high chair, with her arms underneath the tray, and proceeded to spoon feed her the meal. Kelly made some mess from squirming, and needed her face wiped several times. At least mommy didn’t feed her the Gerber baby food. Even Aimee gets upset and fussy if she doesn’t like the taste of Gerber baby food.   

Aimee and I were not ignored while Kelly was being fed, as Lisa had a plate of chicken tenders, which she fed to Aimee first, then let me share them as finger food. Aimee can eat some regular food, and handle finger food, but is spoon fed a lot of the time. She can’t use a knife and fork properly.

Mom had placed some chicken pasta in the blender, so it could be spoon fed to Aimee, while Lisa lifted Kelly out of the high chair, and let her walk to the couch. Soon after, Aimee was lifted into her high chair, with her arms sitting on the tray.

Mom placed a few plates on the table, including one in front of the booster seat.
    “Sammy, Would you like to sit on the booster seat?” Mom asked. I nodded, and  with some help from mom, sat down on top of the booster seat.

I was able to eat relatively normally, with a spoon, knife and fork. Mom placed a sippy drink of lemon coolaid. Lisa had a jug on the table, and refilled my sippy during the meal. I guess this one didn’t need meds to help make me wet often.

Kelly got a refill of her bottle of her sippy drink, but was pretty quiet during the meal. I wondered if she had figured out that mommy expected her to want to be babied, not just when mommy decides she needs to be in diapers.

Aimee’s tummy became full, and she didn’t want any more, although there was still some blended up food in the kitchen for her. Mommy picked up and carried her to the couch, and let her lay down.  Aimee sometimes likes being on the couch, other times she is moody and upset, and being back in her room is better.

Aimee was typing on her tablet, feeling quite uncomfortable, but didn’t say anything. Lisa picked her up and cuddled her, which seemed to settle her down. Soon after, Mommy picked her up and carried her into her room, and gave her a bottle, probably with meds for her tummy.

Poking fun at Kelly:
Lisa prepared dessert for everyone, while mommy checked on Kelly and I. Mommy quietly checked my diaper. I couldn’t resist poking a little fun at Kelly.
    “Mommy, I guess I won’t have accidents, cause I diaper girl?” I asked, in an innocent voice. I could tell Kelly didn’t like me wanting diapers.
    “Yes. It seems like at least once a week, one of you will wet your panties during dinner. Wearing a diaper or pull-up would solve that little problem” Mommy replied. Usually it was Kelly who had the accident, but sometimes it was me. At least if she diapered us after a dinner accident, we would soon be in night diapers anyway. Sometimes, I had actually asked mommy to diaper me before dinner, usually when I felt tired or sad. Mommy would diaper me, if I asked.

From experience, Kelly especially would throw a fit if she wet her panties during dinner, with me in a diaper. Even though I didn’t really want to be back in diapers, and asking mommy to diaper me before dinner, it was worth it for Kelly’s reaction. I knew she’d get mad at me, if I asked mommy to diaper me, instead of mommy deciding for us.

I could only imagine Kelly’s reaction seeing me when mommy decided to give me a shot to help with my babygirl feelings. As much as I hate getting shots, and how scary it feels to lay down on the changing table when mommy has shots ready on the tray, It’s still scary, even when its to help me with my babygirl feelings. Kelly doesn’t think she needs to be babied, and regularly throws a fit if mommy focused on  babying me for more than a few minutes.

My tummy starting to rumble, but dessert was tempting. Lisa poured pudding over some chocolate cake, very yummy. Lisa took a small serving to Aimee in her room, and probably spoon fed her. Mommy put several more bowls on the table, including one next to the high chair. I waited for Kelly to ask if she can sit in the high chair, but she didn’t, she sat on the booster seat.

After a few minutes, mommy looked over that I hadn’t sat down at the table.
    “Spoon feeding for dessert, Little Panda?” Mommy asked. I nodded and mom lifted me onto the high chair, and spoon fed me dessert. I could see Kelly wasn’t happy with my choice, and I wondered if she wet her diaper in frustration.

Staying in diapers:
Aimee seems to prefer to see Kelly and I stay in diapers, and sometimes she does nudge mommy to baby us a little more. I wasn’t quite ready to ask mommy just to give me full toddler treatment.  I didn’t want to wear diapers all the time, but for now it was easier to let mommy diaper me.

Mommy was still irritated Kelly didn’t want to wear pull-ups during the day, and insisted she was a big girl, and could wear panties. Her accidents, and teasing Aimee, was enough for mommy to want her in diapers, at least for a few days. Mommy didn’t say how long Kelly would need diapers, or what her plans are.

• Like 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 6: 12/18/2020) - Lisa's Changes

Chapter 7: Kelly wants more!
Aimee was sitting on the couch with us, watching Battlebots on TV. Lisa watches that show as she has been known to build remote control ‘bots’ and drives them all over the house. Kelly was in her room, probably still upset about mommy babying us, and staying in diapers. Mommy went into Aimee’s room to finish preparing some bottles.

When  mommy came back, she was careful to give Aimee her bottles first, then went back to grab more bottles for me. Kelly came out of her room.
    “Mommmy! I’m thirsty! Can I have a drink?” She cried. Of course, Kelly is quite capable of getting a drink herself.

Mommy picked up one of Aimee’s bottles, and handed it to Kelly, while seeming annoyed. That was too easy! Then I realized Aimee sometimes gets meds to make her tummy not cramp up, but if I get one, my tummy usually cramps. When mommy intends to give us the meds, she usually gives us a lot of oatmeal, cereal or rice pudding. Basically a very filling meal. It’s pretty obvious mommy expects a full, messy diaper.

Even Aimee realized mommy’s plan, and started smiling. If the bottles don’t have meds in them, or just meds to make us settle down, or soak our diapers, then mommy doesn’t keep them separate. Funnier still, Aimee picked up and handed another bottle to mommy, so she could cuddle Kelly and fed her the bottle.

Mommy looked over, noticing I was still drinking my first bottle.
    “Sammy. Can I feed Aimee one of the bottles you have?” Mom asked, and I nodded. Kelly still hadn’t felt the effects of the meds yet. I finished the first bottle, and started on the second one.

Aimee was cuddled and fed her bottle. She squirmed a fair bit, but mommy was able to ensure she was comfortable. Kelly couldn’t help being a little bratty.
    “Mommy, how come Aimee’s bottle taste more yummy? Why doesn’t my sippy drinks have more flavor?” Kelly asked, still trying to convince mommy that Aimee was spoiled somehow.
    “Well, She has trouble drinking enough to stay healthy. It also makes it easier for her, If I add meds, mixed into her bottles.” Mom replied, still not telling Kelly, that Aimee’s bottles include meds for her tummy.

Mommy made up another set of bottles, this time without meds in them. I was first to cuddle with mommy, drinking another bottle with minimal squirming. My tummy felt a little gassy, but I was quite comfy being bottle fed.

About 10 minutes later, Aimee started to cry, and mommy took her back to her room, and gave her some meds, and waited for her to settle down. From the sound of it, mommy gave her liquid meds with an oral syringe. When mommy brought her back out to keep watching Battlebots on  TV, she had her pacifier in her mouth.

Not long after that, Kelly was starting to feel uncomfortable in her tummy. My tummy was full, and a few small cramps hit me. I think the meds from earlier made my tummy cramp, and I ate too much dinner. Mommy noticed and cuddled me on the couch. The little detail, that my tummy was starting to cramp, meant that Kelly didn’t realize mommy had given her Aimee’s bottle for a reason.

Changes for 3 little girls:
After the Battlebots episode was over, mommy took Aimee to her room, then to the bathroom, for her bath. Kelly messed her diaper as well, but Lisa didn’t want to change her, which upset Kelly even more.
    “Mommy! I need diaper changed NOW!” Kelly cried out. As she was being her bratty self, mommy was busy getting Aimee ready for bed.

As Kelly was crying, and upset that she messed her diaper without much choice, or even control, and not being the center of attention. It didn’t even occur to her that Aimee has a reason to cry, and needs scary things done to her as part of her daily routine.

Lisa got tired of Kelly’s antics, and led her into Aimee’s room, and had her lay down on the couch in her room. Mommy didn’t seem too concerned. I looked in and Aimee was laying on her tummy, before Kelly suddenly got quiet. Mommy directed me to the couch as well.

The look on Kelly’s face was priceless, as Aimee got a shot in her bottom, prompting an immediate flood of tears. Mommy rolled her over, and made sure her little girl parts were cleaned properly, and had plenty of cream to avoid a rash. Aimee was thickly diapered for the night, and cuddled on her bed, before being tucked in, with a bottle to drink.

Kelly looked up at mommy, still with a look, somewhere between being scared, and being ready to throw a temper tantrum. I could tell mommy was deciding who needed to be changed next.
    “Mommy….  Why did Aimee get a shot in her bottom?” Kelly asked, with some muffled tears. If I was Kelly, I’d just let mommy give me the stupid shots, and be a fussy babygirl. Kelly still wants to push mommy, be bratty and annoying.
    “It’s to make her muscles relax, so she stays comfy in bed for the night. Do you think she likes getting shots? They hurt and make her cry!” Mommy replied, irritated with Kelly’s tone.
    “Does Sammy get shots sometimes? To help her stay comfy?” Kelly asked, trying to win an argument, but totally forgetting what she was intriguing about.
    “Sometimes, If it helps her feel like a comfy little girl” Mommy answered, before putting Kelly on the changing table.
    “But… but… they hurt! And Sammy is a crybaby too!” Kelly cried as mommy got to work, removing her diaper, and started cleaning her little girl parts. I was actually surprised mommy didn’t just give a shot to make her settle down.

After being flipped on her tummy, Kelly was still squirming and not making it easy for mommy to clean her bottom.
    “Stay still! You still haven’t realized how immature you are! Aimee doesn’t get a choice in staying in diapers, and Sammy didn’t ask to be back in diapers either. Do you need your bottom spanked?” Mommy clearly frustrated with Kelly.

After Kelly was given a suppository in her bottom, and some crying, she was rolled over, and more rash cream in her little girl parts. Kelly especially didn’t like rash cream, as it made her uncomfortable. I wish she’d just understand that being back in diapers isn’t always comfortable, and behaving like a spoiled brat doesn’t get her changed and fed any faster. As mommy finished diapering Kelly, It seemed like the perfect time for me to be a crybaby. Mommy put Kelly onto the couch, and handed her a bottle.

Mom cleaned up the changing table, and the cabinet top where she places the medical trays, including the injections, although Aimee was sleepy, still awake.
    “Sammy, can you sit up for mommy?” Mommy asked, in quiet voice. I knew what mommy had planned, and got a little teary when I nodded and sat up.  

A moment later, mommy wiped my arm, and I felt a little sting, and started crying. It was still scary, but this time it was only a little sting. Still, Kelly was surprised mommy did that, and that I didn’t throw a tantrum.

I felt a little sleepy, and expected to feel weak from the meds, as mommy put me on the changing table. Kelly was trying to find the words.
    “Uh.. umm….  Is Sammy okay?” Kelly asked, pretending to be concerned.
    “Yes, Sammy just needed to feel like a comfy babygirl. The meds help her soak her diaper when she gets sleepy” Mommy replied, as she started removing my diaper. It felt like I had a rash, but I didn’t care. I squirmed and felt like a baby, and cried like babygirl. Kelly was confused why mommy didn’t give her the more scary babygirl treatments.
    “So Sammy was a bad babygirl?” Kelly asked, even more confused.
    “No… I wanna be a good babygirl.. It scary to stop being a big girl” I cried, and mommy just nodded.
    “Sammy doesn’t like getting shots and things, any more than you do. She is just getting a little extra help to be a comfy babygirl” Mommy explained.
    “But I don’t wanna be a babygirl… I a big girl!” Kelly cried out. Mommy raised her finger to get Kelly to be quiet.

Mommy rolled me onto my tummy, cleaned my bottom, inserted a suppository, changed gloves and then I felt more antiseptic. I really didn’t like getting shots.
    “Owwwwie! Ow! It hurts! Me crybaby!” I cried out, and barely realized I leaked on the changing pad. I glanced at Kelly, and she was looking uncomfortable and surprised. Mommy applied some rash cream to my bottom, before rolling me back over.

Aimee smirking:
I noticed Aimee smirking and reaching for her tablet, while Kelly wondered why I let mommy give me shots, even though they hurt and scary.
    “Mommy, Why doesn’t Kelly want to be babygirl? More hugs and It’s better than having to stop and go use the potty, then wet her panties. Confused emoji, hug emoji” Aimee said, using her tablet.

It seemed like mommy didn’t know quite how to respond to Aimee, but sighed and kept a straight face.  Luckily, I don’t think Kelly noticed my reaction to Aimee’s comment.
    “Kelly isn’t ready to be a big girl, but not quite comfortable being babied, or asking when she needs comforting because she’s scared sometimes” Mommy explained, letting Aimee have a small amount of fun, even though she doesn’t want Aimee to tease Kelly.

Mommy noticed I was still crying while she finished diapering me. I was also squirming a lot, especially because mommy applied gel to my little girl parts that was a little uncomfortable and made me tense up. When I get umcomfortable or scary stuff that hurts, I cry. After finishing diapering me, mommy picked me up, and placed me on the couch.

If mommy wants me back in diapers, I don’t care if I have to burst into tears all the time. After that, Mommy gave me cuddle, which always felt good, especially when I cried like a babygirl does. My bottom was still sore, and I felt weak and sleepy, but at least I knew wasn’t expected to be a big girl. My diaper was wet, almost as soon as mommy changed me.

Kelly was pretty upset she couldn’t accept that being in diapers would be easier for her, and started crying heavily. I kind of wished mommy would just give her the stupid shots, as scary as that would be for Kelly, and cry like a babygirl, and soak her diaper. Mommy offered her a bottle, and carried her to her room.

My turn for more:
Soon after, I mommy picked me up, and carried me to my room and cuddled me while feeding me another bottle.
    “I know getting shots are scary, and hurt lots, and you cried and fussed, but  I’m proud of you for being a good sister for Aimee, and sharing in the babygirl experience. Would you like anything before bed time, Little Panda?” My mommy asked. I didn’t know what to say. I’m wondering if she’ll let me watch Netflix on my tablet, but I was too sleepy to want that.
    “Umm…  I feel comfy with more baba to make me sleepy. Stowy please?” I asked, sounding babyish. Mommy smiled, and left to grab one of the books from the other room, along with two more bottles. My diaper was already wet, but I didn’t care. If I don’t get changed before I fall asleep, then I’ll be fussy for my change in the morning.

[Note: Feedback and constructive critique welcome. PM me if you'd like]

• dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 7: 12/21/2020) - Kelly Wants More!

It's starting to take more turns. It seems like the mother is slowly nudging them to make the decision to act more babyish in the guise that Aimee likes it when they are treated little as well. She isn't forcing Kelly into it and Sammy likes to see Kelly whine when Sammy gets more attention, so in a way it is like Sammy is nudging her sister without intentionally doing so, helping the mother in her quest. The aspect that makes it believable is that the mother is or was a nurse (if I remember the earlier chapters correctly).

Chapter 8: Doctors orders
Waking up with a soaked, messy diaper and I felt like crying. Of course, Kelly woke up already crying, hoping mommy would attend to her first.

Mommy usually checks on Aimee first, as she usually cries louder, and actually needs attention, as she can be quite uncomfortable in the morning.

It sounded like Kelly was being a brat, as mommy picked her up and carried her to Aimee’s room. Next, mommy came in and carried me into Aimee’s room, and onto the couch. Aimee was crying and squirming as mommy fed her a bottle, on her bed, but she didn’t really settle down much. After the bottle feeding, mommy put her onto the changing table, and tightened the chest and tummy straps.

Kelly was crying, and squirming, but not really that uncomfortable. As I’m laying on the couch, Kelly’s crying got louder and louder.
    “Mommy…. I’m not a baby, I need to use the potty!” she cried out, quite insistent. Mommy seemed to be pressing on Aimee’s tummy. She squirmed a lot, but mommy didn’t seem too concerned about Aimee’s condition.
    “Kelly, you know the rules. If your in diapers because of accidents, you can’t ask to go potty!” mom replied, seemly annoyed. Mommy was trying to find a few items from the cabinet, as Kelly continued to make her presence felt.

As mom was preparing the shots, presumably for Aimee, Kelly continued to fuss and make noise. Mommy put a pacifier in her mouth, and Kelly reluctantly accepted it and started sucking on it.
    “Keep that in your mouth, or you’ll be in for a sore bottom!” Mom warned Kelly, before going back the cabinet, and moving the tray closer, with Aimee’s shots and  other items. Kelly didn’t seem scared, but It was obvious she was upset about waiting for mommy change her.
    “Okay Aimee… lets get you comfy, okay?” Mommy asked, and Aimee nodded, even though shots make her cry, then mommy proceeded to wipe Aimee’s thigh with antiseptic, and soon gave her a shot. The flood of tears followed as it was quite stingy for her. Mommy unstrapped her and hugged her, then held her on the bed while she settled down with another bottle.

Kelly whines again:
Kelly was still whining that she wants to use the potty, even though her diaper was wet. Mommy didn’t say anything directly, but when she checked her diaper, and noticed she wasn’t messy, then changed her gloves and checked Aimee.
    “Aimee, don’t worry… The shot makes it easier for you mess your diaper, and be a comfy babygirl” Mommy said to Aimee, causing Kelly to cry even more, as she didn’t want to get a shot, and hadn’t messed her diaper yet.
    “No shots… shots are for babies… I not baby!” Kelly yelled.
    “Kelly, you can’t choose to only use the potty when you want. Do you need a suppository to help you?” Mommy asked. Kelly didn’t answer.
    “Mommy, will you make me sleepy before I get my stingy shots? I scared babygirl!” I asked, which made Kelly even more upset.
Mommy held Kelly and fed a bottle, probably one of Aimee’s bottles with medicine that helped her settle down, and maybe mess her diaper.
    “Can you wait for your diaper change and shots?” Mommy replied, and I nodded. It sounded strange that mommy thought I was looking forward to stingy shots, but at least the look on Kelly’s face would be worth it, and I’d cry enough for mommy to cuddle me for a while.

It took a few minutes for Kelly to settle down enough for mommy to insert a suppository in her bottom, before taping up her soaked diaper. Mommy placed her back on the couch and cuddled her more.

Soon it was my turn to lay on the changing table, and mommy knew I’d messed already. I wasn’t sure if she’d give me a shot, before the stingy one.
    “Sammy messed her diaper like a good little girl, so lets get her cleaned up” Mommy announced, before opening my messy diaper. It took her a few minutes to clean me, before rolling me over to finish the clean up.
    “Mommy, Sammy should still get a shot in her bottom!” Kelly interrupted.
    “Kelly! She might not need shots to be a good babygirl! Didn’t you burst into tears at the thought of getting a shot?” Mom replied, annoyed
    “It’s still not fair! She wants to be a crybaby!” Kelly snapped back.
    “Kelly! You made your choice to wear panties and wet them! Sammy didn’t get the same choice!” Mommy snapped, even louder. Kelly finally quietened down.

After mommy finished cleaning me, I got my temp taken, and a suppository. Mommy changed her gloves, and probably prepared my scary shot, before wiping the spot on my bottom.
    “Little Panda, a little vitamin shot to help you be cuddly babygirl” Mommy announced before giving me the shot, causing my pee to leak on the changing pad. Mommy cuddled me before finishing with the diaper change, and feeding me a bottle.

Aimee was quietly using her pacifier, when she couldn’t resist teasing Kelly a little.
    “Mommy, Does Kelly get a tube in her pee pee, to see if she healthy? Does it hurt when she goes pee pee in her diaper?” Aimee asked, via her tablet.
    “Good idea. Kelly might have an infection in her bladder. I’ll call the doctor and find out if she thinks I should cath Kelly” Mommy replied. The look on Kelly’s face was priceless. Getting a catheter in the pee pee spot is quite stingy, more than most shots. I wasn’t looking forward to getting a catheter in me.

Kelly was squirming and crying again, and soon had messed her diaper. I think mommy wanted to check her for an infection, but didn’t want her to throw another tantrum.

Kelly’s diaper change, with a temp check and another suppository was the usual for morning diaper change, with us in diapers for the day. Kelly still wanted to be a brat, but didn’t want mommy giving her a shot.

Aimee had messed her diaper, with some crying, but it didn’t seem too uncomfortable. Soon she was on the changing table, and cleaned up. I think mommy still wanted to remind Kelly that Aimee needs shots to be a healthy girl.

As mommy had prepared the injections for Aimee, who seemed scared as usual. Mommy wiped her bottom with antiseptic and gave her the shots, with a flood of tears. After the shots, Aimee was hugged and laid down for finishing her diaper change. Kelly was still crying, as mommy finished diapering Aimee, and back on her bed for her next bottle feeding. I had another bottle before mommy wanted Kelly and I in the other room.

Calling the doctor:
Mommy went into her bedroom. It sounded like she was calling our doctor, and had the call on speakerphone. I wet my diaper on instinct, as I don’t like going to the doctor. Aimee doesn’t like going to the doctor, but mommy does a good job of giving her meds to keep her comfy. Kelly throws a fit no matter what, so mommy ends up giving her meds to help her settle down, and doesn’t exactly make her seem like a ‘big girl’ for the doctor.
    “Specialty Pediatrics, How can we help you?” The phone answered.
    “It’s Andrea Payton, Is Dr. French available for a quick call?” Mom asked.
    “One moment, Andrea” The receptionist replied, as mom expected.
    “Hey Andrea. How is your week going?” The doctor asked.
    “Hi Becky, Kelly is still being bratty, not to mention having bladder and constipation issues. She’s upset about being back in diapers, but her bladder isn’t fully developed, and she’s lazy about going potty. Aimee is also having issues with stomach pain. Sammy is back in diapers too, and needs a checkup.” Mommy explained to the doctor.
    “I see. Do you want Kelly to get further treatments to help her regress?” She asked, although it seemed as if the doctor understood.
    “Yes. Lets get her checked out, and see what she needs. Should I give her shots more often?” Mom asked.
    “Sure, let her fuss more. Kelly will get a few shots during her checkup anyway. Also, does Aimee throw a fit getting a cath check?” The doctor asked.
    “She doesn’t like it. I usually give her a sedative shot before cathing her. I want to cath Sammy and Kelly too, and check to see if they have UTIs” Mom responded. I was pretty scared at hearing that.
    “Go ahead and cath them, Andrea. You were a good medical equipment tech, better than most nurses. Don’t forget to measure the girls sizes. I have a surprise for them.” She replied, quite confidently.
    “That would be perfect. Thanks Becky” Mommy replied.
    “You’re welcome. Aimee is such a sweet girl. See you soon!” The doctor replied.
    “Bye Becky.” Mom replied.

It always makes me scared when mommy wants to take us for a checkup. Even more when Dr Becky talks about a ‘surprise’. At least I let mommy make me sleepy before I get too fussy. Listening to mommy’s call, I almost felt sorry for Kelly, but remembered all the mean things she does to Aimee. Kelly takes her food, drinks and toys all the time. If she actually received the full treatment Aimee gets, she might understand why Aimee cries all the time.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 8: 12/29/2020) - Doctor's orders

Chapter 9: Aimee needs more
After Aimee had finished her morning physical therapy, fuss, got changed, and fuss some more, she was laying on her bed. She used her tablet to ask mommy for more pudding. I think Aimee knows how to ask mommy for yummy food, and usually gets her yummy food. The more immature Kelly acts, the more Aimee seems to want to nudge her into being babied more.

Lisa had just finished making bread pudding, and came into Aimee’s room with a bowl for her. Kelly walking in and couldn’t resist demanding she get pudding too. Instead of saying no, mommy went straight to the kitchen and prepared a small serving, less than Aimee’s bowl, and handed it to Kelly. After that, mom started warming up and mixing bottles. Kelly sat on the couch, in Aimee’s room. Kelly and I were given a bottle to drink, hoping we’d settle down.

Aimee seemed to smile when mommy started preparing more shots for us, while Lisa started to feed her a bottle, then another one. Kelly grew impatient waiting for mommy. Strangely, Aimee didn’t care she was about to get a shot, although she becomes quite upset when she actually gets her shots. She must have liked the pudding as she let Lisa feed her without fussing too much.

Mommy, noticing that Kelly clearly wanted some pudding, went to the kitchen and came back with several more bowls on a tray, and placed them on the cabinet top. By then, Lisa had finished feeding Aimee.

I wasn’t surprised that mommy checked my diaper, that was quite wet, but only a little messy, and then checked Kelly’s diaper.
    “Lisa, can you hold Sammy for a sec” mommy asked, while mommy changed gloves. I squirmed a bit, and started crying, as mommy wiped my arm.
    “Hold still, It’s just a little sting to keep you a comfy babygirl, and ready for pudding and cuddles” mom said softly, and just after closing my eyes, I felt the sting as mommy gave me my shot. Lisa hugged me firmly as I cried. Mommy handed Lisa another bowl of pudding, so I could be spoon fed.

Kelly was getting increasingly frustrated as mommy held Aimee, and gave her a shot in her arm. Aimee squirmed and cried as expected, but then seemed to get sleepy. My mind kept drifting back to mommy’s call with Dr Beck.
    “Kelly, you know Aimee needs to be spoon fed, sometimes needs her meds given to her in stingy shot, and gets scared. Be nice!” Mommy warned her.

Kelly seemed ready to throw a tantrum, because Aimee and I got more pudding than her, although we got more stingy, scary, shots than her, too. Kelly also seemed uncomfortable, as if something was sore. She didn’t want to tell mommy what was bothering her, but continued to fuss and want more attention. Aimee was barely awake, although keeping an eye on everything going on.

Aimee cries more:
Mommy was preparing more items on the cabinet top, but I didn’t know what she had planned. Aimee apparently knew something, because she was upset and crying, as well as reaching desperately for her tablet, then typing quickly.
    “Mommy, I not sleepy enough to get tube in my pee pee spot. I not stingy when I wet my diaper. Kelly cries when she wets!” Aimee announced.
    “Okay babydoll, I’ll make you go sleepy for the pee pee catheter check” Mommy reassured her, which seemed to work, even though it could mean a shot to give her the sleepy meds.

Kelly on the other hand, seemed really scared at both Aimee’s comment, and the thought of getting a catheter in her bladder. Mommy seemed to realize from Kelly’s reaction, that she might actually have a UTI.

Aimee was crying as mommy lifted her onto the changing table, and removed her messy diaper to clean her. Pretty soon, she was rolled over, so her bottom could be cleaned properly. She didn’t seem bothered by mommy wiping her with antiseptic. After changing gloves, mommy gave her another shot. She flinched and cried a bit, but then got very sleepy as mommy rolled her onto her back.

I was beginning to think Aimee preferred mommy give her shots sometimes, as they hurt less than having a very sore tummy, or things like a catheter.

Mommy inserted the catheter in Aimee’s bladder, but it didn’t seem to hurt her, and soon mommy was able to get her pee pee collected into the tube. Soon, The rest of the diaper change was finished, and Aimee was placed into her bed, and slept soundly.

Laying there, thickly diapered, I knew mommy would give me enough meds to make sure I feel comfy as a babygirl.

• dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 9: 12/30/2020) - Aimee needs more

[Note: I didn't do much for new years, with the lockdown etc. Glad you liked the new chapters]

Chapter 10: Another baby, another tantrum
I was laying down for my nap, not quite asleep, when my mommy had another phone call, and I worried it was about the upcoming visit with Dr. Beck, and I would be uncomfy and crying like a baby. My mommy offered me another bottle, while she was on hold, and I started drinking my bottle.

Kelly cried, and mommy dropped back in and grabbed a tray from Aimee’s room. I  wasn’t sure what mommy had planned, but she went to Kelly’s room. I was surprised when Kelly cried even more.
    “Mommy, I scared, I dun wanna get a shot” Kelly cried out.
    “It’s the quickest way to get you comfy, and you have a fever” Mommy replied.  Next thing I heard was the telltale crying of Kelly getting a shot, crying loudly like a baby, and being scared and comforted by mommy.

After Kelly’s crying and fussing, my mommy came back in to check on me, and offered me another bottle, which I drank slowly and felt comfy.

Mommy called whoever she was talking to, and it seemed they were trying to convince mommy to accept another foster girl. I guess she called dad at work, and soon they agreed, and mommy said she’d be dropped off.

Another baby named Emma:
By the time Emma arrived, I’d finished my nap, and mommy changed me, but kept me thickly diapered, with night diapers. I got up and went into Aimee’s room.

Emmy, as she prefers, was sitting in a stroller, with mommy showing her the app Aimee uses to talk or send messages. Even though Emmy can talk, she had a pacifier in her mouth. They said she was 8, but she seemed younger. She was thickly diapered, much like Aimee and I were.

Kelly stayed in her room, sulking, because she wants mommy to focus on her. Foster kids take up mommy’s attention, but I don’t think Kelly wants the kind of attention Emmy will be getting.

Similar to Aimee, Emmy had a special pillow in her stroller to keep her comfortably positioned. Emmy had both of her legs in some sort of support brace, and had to be placed on the changing table.

As mommy got to work removing her diaper, and cleaning her bottom, she finally spoke, using her tablet.
    “Andwea, I don’t feel much below my tummy, but I still wanna get hugs cus I get scared during my diapee changes, hug emoji” She announced. I find it cute she knows how to  make the tablet say words like a toddler.

“Do you want me to make you sleepy, for the scary stuff like when you need a catheter in your pee pee spot?” Mommy replied in a concerned voice.
    “Umm… not weally, until me comfy with you doing stuff to my little girl parts, crybaby emoji, hug emoji” She replied, although her tablet didn’t really express her feelings. Mommy finished her diaper change, and put her down onto the foldout bed. I don’t think mommy expected her next request.
    “Can I have a crib? Hug emoji, scared girl emoji” She asked, not sure how mommy would respond.
    “The social worker said you didn’t like being in a crib, and got really upset. Do you really want a crib? We have one for younger foster kids.
    “crybaby emoji, I get really upset sometimes, I get scared and wanna be a sleepy baby, sleepy baby emoji, I fell out of bed a lot, and hurt me, crybaby emoji” She replied. Mommy picked her back up, and cuddled her until she stopped crying. It seemed like this girl needed full baby treatment, just like Aimee.

Kelly’s toddler tantrum:
When mommy came in to check on Kelly, she was crying and not being a good babygirl. Mommy wrapped her into a blanket, and carried her into Aimee’s room, and straight onto the changing table. Mommy offered her a bottle, hopefully with enough meds to make her sleepy.

Mommy made quick work of removing her diaper, and cleaning her little girl parts.  Kelly likely started to settle down a little, and even after a temp check and suppository, she didn’t seem comfy, and still squirmed a lot. I know the suppository has meds in it to make us very sleepy, and its not as scary as a shot.

After changing her gloves, mommy cleaned her bottom with antiseptic, and predictably, Kelly leaked all over the changing pad.
    “Little sting, for a good little girl” Mommy said in a soothing tone. I could see Aimee smiling as Kelly often teased her for being a crybaby. Kelly burst into tears, as shot in her bottom went in.

I was a little surprised mommy diapered her without the scary babygirl things like a catheter check, especially if mommy suspects a UTI might be the case. Kelly got another bottle from mommy, but wasn’t completely asleep. She was taken back to her room, and tucked into her bed.

Emmy’s secret:
Emmy was looking carefully at all that was going on. When mommy gets foster kids in, especially when they need a lot of care and cuddles, it takes them a while to feel comfy with mommy. It seemed that Emmy was exchanging messages with Aimee, who was even giggling for parts of it, then got sad.

Emmy looked up at mommy, sad, as mommy checked what she wrote on her tablet. I think mommy was surprised.
    “I was already in diapees sometimes, me bedwet before, but after the crash, car emoji, ambulance emoji, I needed lots done in hospital. One of the sleepy room times really hurt, and I couldn’t walk, then after the next big sleepy time, They said I wouldn’t get my potty control back. I didn’t know how to tell them I didn’t care, I wanted to be babied a lot. Some foster parents wanted me to be a big girl, but I threw a fit until I was too sleepy to be a big girl. Does your mommy want you being a babygirl?” She asked, and Aimee said mommy wants her to be a comfy babygirl.

Mommy picked up and held Emmy, and fed her a bottle. Emmy wanted to be hugged, and accepted mommy hugging her.
    “Emmy, if you need extra meds to feel comfy or more sleepy, ask me. I usually put the meds in a bottle, to avoid having to give shots, but I’ll give you a shot to help you feel cuddly, if that’s what you want.” Mommy explained to her, but I wasn’t sure if she understood that yet.

After two more bottles, fed by mommy, she settled down, and mommy noticed she had soaked her diaper. Mommy changed her again, with a suppository in her bottom. She didn’t care and simply wanted another bottle, and drifted off to sleep soon after her next bottle.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 10: 1/1/2021) - Another Baby, Another Tantrum

Over the whole story, they get lots of bottles, maybe multiple bottles at the same time. Even at 8, I would suspect the most they would be able to drink is 2 bottles before feeling full. Other than that 2 cents...

Thanks for the chapter. It did feel a little out of place since Kelly and Sammy are supposed to get cathed before the dr appointment, and I am guessing intermittent cath since they are in diapers so it's only for collecting a sample.

Edit: In regards to above, unless they were 4 oz bottles, then I could see 3 or 4, if for some reason they were made in the smaller size.

Thanks for the chapters, hope you had a good new year (I had work New Years Eve and the following morning).

Chapter 11: Kelly’s question
Kelly was laying on the couch in Aimee’s room, feeling left out of Aimee and Emmy’s conversations over messenger. I tried not to laugh, as they let me follow along using my tablet, even though I can talk somewhat properly.

Mommy had replaced the fold-out bed with a crib for Emmy, which she preferred. When she was lifted out of her crib and placed on the changing table, she didn’t fuss at all. As mommy changed gloves, and wiped her pee pee spot with antiseptic, I felt scared as it would make me cry lots. She didn’t care when the swab went into her pee pee spot,  then a catheter for a pee sample. Mommy put some medicine in her, through the catheter. I cried a bit, and mommy noticed.
    “Sammy, I know you find this stuff scary. Emmy doesn’t feel scary stuff, so she doesn’t need to be a sleepy babygirl. You’re still my little babygirl” Mommy reassured me.

Kelly was looking really uncomfortable, and scared. She wanted to ask Emmy something. After mommy washed her hands, she held Kelly and fed her another bottle, which calmed her down.
    “Mommy, Did Emmy need lots of babygirl treatment, so she can’t be a big girl anymore?” Kelly asked, confused about her feelings.
    “No, Emmy got hurt in an accident, and doctors tried to fix her so she can walk, and be a big girl, but she couldn’t heal herself enough, so chose to be babygirl” Mommy explained, hoping Kelly would understand.
    “Do you want me like that? No walky? Cause I not a good girl?” Kelly asked, holding back tears.
    “No, You’ll still walk around, just with a thick diapee to protect your bottom” Mommy replied, trying to figure out how best to treat Kelly.

Emmy seemed fine with people talking about her, and explaining why she's like that.

Kelly’s secret:
As Kelly was being held by mommy, she was still squirming and uncomfortable.
    “Umm.. mommy, my pee pee parts make me cry. I hurt there!” Kelly told mommy. I think mommy already knew, but wanted Kelly to tell her, so she didn’t have to wonder why mommy is doing scary things to her.
    “Do you want to be sleepy girl, so mommy can check your pee pee spot?” Mommy asked, trying to figure out what to do.
    “Bottle first, before I get stingy shots to make me go sleepy” She replied, finally actually asking mommy to give her a shot. I stopped myself from making any comments about how Aimee spends a lot of time uncomfy enough to need scary things done to her.

Mommy left the room to prepare warm milk, and clean bottles. She returned with 6 bottles, but I was still feeling full, and not that thirsty. It came as no surprise that mommy added meds to all the bottles.

Kelly accepted her next bottle, which made her sleepy, and after it was empty  mommy put her pacifier back in her mouth, and want to see if she needed more meds. She was still squirming when mommy put her on the changing table.

Sometimes, I joke that mommy is a competitive diaper changer, because she is so used to changing us. Kelly’s diaper was removed easily, and her little girl parts wiped, before being rolled over and her bottom wiped clean. Mommy checked her temp but didn’t give her a suppository. After changing gloves, mommy wiped part of her leg with antiseptic, but Kelly didn’t seem scared.
    “Okay, lets make you a sleepy babygirl” mom said to her before giving her the shot, with Aimee, Emmy and my slightly smug self watching her reaction.
    “Ow!” was all that came out of Kelly’s mouth, before mommy rolled her back over, and strapped her into position. Emmy was watching mommy, as she got Kelly ready for her catheter check.
    “Andwea, you good at dis stuff” She said, talking over her pacifier.
    “I was a medical tech, before I stopped to take care of Aimee and Kelly, and some foster kids. Sammy came later” Mommy explained.

Kelly didn’t seem notice when mommy changed her gloves, and wiped her pee pee spot. I still get scared watching mommy do scary stuff to Aimee and Kelly. The swab went in her pee pee, and removed gently, with Kelly still asleep. Mommy put the swab back in the tube it came in. Next mommy put the catheter in, so she could get a pee pee sample from Kelly.

Mommy has a way of checking the pee pee samples. I think she confirmed Kelly had an infection, because she was rolled onto her tummy, and gave her a shot in her bottom, followed by a suppository. Even though she was asleep, she still leaked onto the changing pad. Mommy rolled her back over, and thickly diapered her.

Kelly was carried back to her room, so she could sleep more. I think Emmy was comforted by mommy making sure Kelly was sleepy, as getting a catheter inserted while you have an infection hurts lots, although Emmy didn’t say much. When mommy held Emmy, she cried in her arms. When I feel like a babygirl, I cry when I’m cuddled, because I feel like crying and want more cuddles.

• dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 11: 1/3/2021) - Kelly's Question
  • dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 18: 2/16/2021) - Another Surprise