LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time for a Change

Only 1 chapter left of the story! ❤️ If you wish to read it now, you can read it on my Patreon page! Starting December 14th I'll be posting my newest story early on there! You can find it on Daily Diapers on the 21st! 

https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Nine

She was there sitting on the couch; her face was puffy and red from all the crying she had done. His heart broke when he saw her. He wanted to lay down at her feet and beg her for her forgiveness for how he had been treating her. He was only thinking about himself. He felt like he did worst than if he went out and cheated on her. He neglected her and their son. He wasn't sure how she could ever forgive him.

He shut the door behind him and walked over to her. She didn't say anything when he came back into the room. She watched him for a moment before turning her head away.

He knelt beside her, holding out his hand for her, but she wouldn't give it to him.

"It's true, isn't it?" She whispered, her voice breaking up, "you're leaving me for someone else."

"No," he said as urgently as he could, "not at all. That's not it, I promise."

"Then what is it, Jon?" She asked, looking at him straight in the eyes, "I've tried to get through to you, but you keep pushing me away. It's like you don't even care anymore."

"I do care!" He said a bit louder than he intended, "I do care. I care so much. I love you and our son more than anything."

"Then I don't understand why 

you're acting like this," she said, "you don't make any sense."

He just stared and looked at her. He wished he knew the right words to say. He opened his mouth, but he closed it again. He wanted to be honest with her; he wanted to open up to her.

"You can't even tell me," she said, "after everything we've been through. I thought we would always be able, to be honest with each other. If we don't have that…then do we have anything?"

"I'm trying," he told her, "it's just difficult."

"Why?"

"Because I'm scared." He yelled out.

She stared at him for along time. "Scared of what?"

"Of losing everything."

"We're already on the brink of losing everything." She told him. "I can hardly look at you anymore."

That broke him. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry," she told him, "just be honest."

"Everything is changing; it is just scary."

"You don't think I'm scared?" Samantha asked. "You don't think that I was worried about everything changing?"

"But, you're a natural at it."

"That doesn't mean I'm not scared. That doesn't mean I don't stay up at night thinking I'm doing something wrong. Or when Nathanial is screaming for hours, and I don't know what to do with him  - I feel like a failure."

Jonathan wasn't sure what to say to that. He always thought that she knew exactly what she was doing this entire time, but she was just as lost as he was.

He wanted to go to her, tried to comfort her, but he wasn't sure how, and honestly, at this point, he doubted that she wanted that from him.

"I'm sorry," it was the only thing that he could muster to say.

But, that appeared to be the wrong thing.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it," she told him, "I need more than that. I need you to be HERE with me!"

"I am here."

"You know what I mean," she told him, "look me in the eyes and tell me."

"I thought I was losing us!" He said.

"You are losing us," she retorted back, suddenly angry, "you're losing us by not being honest with yourself or me about how your feeling. DO you really think that keeping it is in is better than telling me what is going on?"

"No," he told her, I don't think that at all. I wanted to tell you that I wanted to be honest, but I could not find the words. I could pretend that I was okay, that I could forget that part of me that I could go on living this new life."

"New life?" She gave him a questioning look. "What do you mean by that? What new life. This is the same life! Sure, it's a bit different now that we have a kid, but you and are still the same."

"No, it's completely different, and that has been a hard thing for me to accept." He told her. "I feel like a total failure as a father and as a husband. It hurts me that I'm so jealous of how you treat our son. That you're so caring for him, that you baby talk him, the way you care for his every need – it makes me so jealous because that used to be me! BUT, how could I possibly be jealous of a baby? Who NEEDS us? How could I be so sick and twisted to want to take that away from our son?! I'm just a freak of nature who can't seem to understand that I'm an adult and I'm not going always to be able to do the stuff we used to. That lifestyle is in the past, and it hurts, and I'm angry and sad, and I feel lonely."

He started strong, yelling his words, but then as time went on and he kept speaking everything in his heart, he felt a weight off his chest, and his voice lowered, tears rolled down his cheeks until his last sentence was barely a whisper.

She didn't say anything. Her expression changed several times while he spoke, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was she was thinking.

She then walked over to him; she placed her hands upon his cheeks, reached up, and kissed him.

He pushed her away. "How can you kiss me when I hold these horrible thoughts?"

"They're not horrible," she told him, "and everything you just said – is completely wrong. I don't feel that way at all."

"I don't know what you mean." He told her.

"I never once thought that part of us was over," she said.

"But… .it's been soo…long."

"I was tired," she said with a sad face, "I had a real baby to take care of, and you were so distant – you didn't tell me how you were feeling. This entire time I thought perhaps you regretted being a father, being with me, perhaps even cheating on me. I never once thought it was because you were worried about THIS. After all, this is who we are. That's not something we can change."

"So you don't think I'm a freak."

She laughed at those words. "Why would I think you were a freak? If you're a freak for liking all that stuff, then so am I since I enjoy it as well."

Her face fell as she looked at him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry that as both your wife and your mommy, that I neglected you. I should have known that you needed attention, that you, regardless of our children, will always be important to me. That I will always think you're sexy and adorable in a diaper and that I will always want to care for you."

"I'm sorry," he said, "I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorry."

He kept repeating those words, to the point where they were both crying in each other's arms to the point where they had no tears left.

"I love you so much," he told her, "I truly do."

"I love you too," she said, "and I always will."

She then grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into the bedroom; not another word was spoken between them – for words were not needed at that moment.

• Like 6

This is it! This is the last chapter! I'm so happy everyone has enjoyed it thus far ❤️ On my Patreon page, I'll be posting my NEXT story next Monday! Starting the beginning of the year, I'll be back to posting patreon exclusive stories, drawings, audio books and restarting my podcast! Thanks for all your support!

https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Ten

Once they got into the bedroom, she pushed him down on the bed, removing all of his clothes as fast as possible. His face was red, unable to face her as she grabbed a thick diaper from the closer, some baby powder, an onesie, a pacifier, and a bottle. They have used all of those things over the years, but they weren’t used that often – when he spotted on the baby items, he felt himself grow smaller.

“Lift your bottom for mommy,” she said, and he did as he was told. She slid the diaper underneath his bottom before placing baby powder all over his crotch before pulling it up and making it snug. She pulled a blue onesie over his head before snapping it at the bottom.

“Is that comfy?” She asked him, and he nodded his head. She plopped the pacifier in his mouth before crawling onto the bed next to him. He curled himself into a ball as he dug his face into her chest as she wrapped her arms around him, letting one slide as she patted his bottom as she cradled him in his arms.

“This is a different part of us,” she told him softly, “I don’t take care of Nathanial and compare it to what I do to you. It’s an entirely different experience. I feel differently when I’m doing things with him, and when I’m doing things with you.”

He needed to hear those words from her, and he pressed himself even closer to her, letting himself relax in her arms. He was always afraid she would reject him, that she would say that it was over with the lifestyle and that he would have to give up this side of him. Now he understood that it was just as a big part to her as it was to him. That she couldn’t give it up either.

They stood there for a long time before she pulled away and pulled the pacifier out of his mouth.

“Are you hungry?” She asked, and he nodded his head.

She then sat up and pulled off her shirt and her bra. “I’ll admit, I’ve wanted to try this with you for a while.”

She wiggled, knowing what she was talking about. She wanted to try to really breastfeed him now that she was producing milk. He was always curious, too, wondering what his mommy tasted like.

He sat down on her lap, making sure he wasn’t squishing her, as he positioned himself where he could quickly wrap his lips around her and begin to suckle on her. She only let him feed on the side that Nathanial already provided on since her other breast was filled and swelling for him when he woke up. But, he was still able to taste the sweetness of the milk, and he enjoyed it.

Once he was done with that, she went and fetched him a bottle of real milk and fed him that way. As she put it, she wanted to make sure he filled that diaper fully up before the night was over with.

“I love you, mommy.” He said he gave her a pacifier kiss as they lay there cuddling on the bed, a few minutes after she was done feeding him. He was wiggling around. He hadn’t used the bathroom in a while, but he wanted to hold it in.

“I love you too, baby boy.” She said as she poked him on the nose, causing him to wiggle even more.

He was so thankful for her. He was the luckiest man and little boy ever. He couldn’t thank her enough for everything that she had done for him. He promised that he would work hard to make up for everything she had put him through since their son was born.
“It’s okay to use your diaper,” she then spoke a few minutes later, probably noticing that he was a bit more wiggly than he usually was, “you are a baby after all. Mommy doesn’t expect you to hold it in.”

He didn’t speak but just nodded his head as she pressed her hands against his diaper, feeling it swell up with warmth as he let go and filled the diaper up. He blushed as he kept on going, and he was worried that he was going to leak.

“Oh my!” She said with a giggle as she pressed her fingers even harder against his thick and wet diaper. “you really had to go! Look how big your diaper swelled up! It’s a good thing I put a diaper on you.”

He wiggled about with her words, feeling himself getting even more turned on. “Yes, mommy.”

“It’s going to take mommy a long time to change you. Your legs are going to get tired from being in the air.”

“Yes, mommy.” He said in a small voice, “I did make a big wet diaper for mommy.”

“You did,” she said with a giggle as she leaned up and gave him a large kiss on the cheek, “lay down on the bed, and mommy will change your yucky diaper!”

He did as he was told, wiggling about as he waited.

She returned a moment later with wipes and pealed off the tabs of his diaper, making sure to help hold his legs up in the air as she brought the diaper down, soon welcomed by his rigid member.

“Oh, someone is a bit excited about being in a wet diaper and then being changed.” She said as she poked his dick with the wet wipe before cleaning him up.

He couldn’t look at her directly, his face was a bright red, and he felt so little just lying there as she wiped him down. The cool, wet wipe against his skin felt good as she continued to make sure that he was completely clean, going slowly over his dick and his balls, teasing him the entire time.

“There we go,” she said, “all nice and clean.”

“Thank you, mommy.” He said as he tried to get up, but she pushed him back down.

“I’m not done yet.” She said as she then placed her lips at the tip of his penis and began to work her way down. He let out a gasp as she did, and he laid back down as she continued to go down on him. He bit his lip hard and wiggled about. She was always so good with her mouth, and it drove him crazy. It had been a while since they’ve been intimate.

“You like that baby?” She asked as she licked him.

“Y-yes, mommy.” He said with a groan.

She let out a small laugh as she then got on top of him, letting herself ease onto him; he felt her warmth and wetness as she began to rock her hips back and forth, her breast jiggling with every movement.

“Oh, mommy.” He let out a gasp of pleasure as she leaned down and kissed him as she wiggled her ass, going up and down, giving him pleasure that intensified every second. He tried to calm himself to last enough to let her go first, but it was difficult since it had been such a long time, and she was so damn sexy.

“Don’t cum yet,” she would tell him as she rode him, slowing down whenever she thought he was getting too close, which just caused him to moan out in disappointment whenever she did, “you can’t cum until I do.”

He began to grab at her breast and rub them, playing with her nipples and biting his lip when he heard her moan with his touch.
“It’s happening,” she said as she began to grab at his chest, digging her nails in as the pleasure started to build up in her body, to the point that she couldn’t hold back anymore.

He wasn’t far behind her, and soon they were panting heavily on each other.

“That was amazing,” He said a few moments later, panting heavily.

“Indeed,” she said with a grin as she wrapped her arms around him, “that was really hot. We need to do that more often.”

“Haha, yeah, we do,” he said. They laid like that for about ten minutes, when they suddenly heard a cry from the baby monitor.

“Baby is up,” Samantha said with a sigh as she went to get up, but Jonathan pushed her back.

“Wait, you get ready for bed; I got this.” He said as he began to slip on some clothes quickly.

“You sure?” She asked.

“Yes,” he replied as he kissed her on the lips before leaving the room, walking into Nathanial’s room, and picking up the crying baby, as he patted his back and told him everything was going to be okay.

Because he knew it would be. He would no longer run away from his problems. If he were ever feeling lonely or sad again, he would talk to his wife instead of running. When Nathanial was born, he promised that he would do everything for him, but he neglected him for the past month. It would change now. He was going to be the father that he deserved as well as the husband that Samantha earned.

It was time for a new change in life.

• Like 6