LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged (Diaper Dimension Tale) - Book 1: Revised 2020

• 1 year later...

Just stumbled across this story and it's amazing. I had to laugh at the Dante reference as, in college, we had an English professor who was so difficult, that someone once made a banner with "All ye who enter here, abandon all hope" with an arrow pointing to his classroom.

He taught world literature and linguistics and I remember we had to read transformational generative grammar by Noam Chomski. That was almost as boring as some of the stuff I had to read in my graduate psychology program. looking forward to reading books 2 and three when we get back from New Mexico.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sklawlor said:

Just stumbled across this story and it's amazing. I had to laugh at the Dante reference as, in college, we had an English professor who was so difficult, that someone once made a banner with "All ye who enter here, abandon all hope" with an arrow pointing to his classroom.

He taught world literature and linguistics and I remember we had to read transformational generative grammar by Noam Chomski. That was almost as boring as some of the stuff I had to read in my graduate psychology program. looking forward to reading books 2 and three when we get back from New Mexico.

Thanks for the comment! Enjoy some green chile for me!!!!