LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Leo

“ Enjoy what ? “ I asked. “ Can I take a shower or not ? “ 

“ Leo will you shut up and eat ? “ Abby’s eyes stayed fixed on mine. I tried to match her gaze, but I couldn’t. There was an intensity in her eyes, that might have scared me if not for the seductive smile to go with it.

Cheryl stood up to clear the table. “ Honey, I’d listen to her if I were you. “ 

I finished the last couple bites of my burger, then stood up after handing my trash to Cheryl. Before I could take two steps Abby was in front of me. “ Arms up Baby. “ Knowing better than to ask why, I raised my arms, so Abby could pull my..... or her onesie off of me. She tossed it to Cheryl, and asked her to wash it with my clothes.

We hadn’t even made it to the hallway when Cheryl called out. “ Hey Abby, before you put him in the tub, can you let him get these receivers going ? It’d be nice to finally have something to watch. “ 

“ Of course, it’ll take a minute for the tub to fill up anyway. “ Abby let go of my hand, and continued on to the master bathroom.

While watching her walk away, I caught my reflection in the large mirror by the front door. I couldn’t believe it. The size of my diaper looked three times as big as it felt. It looked and felt like I was wearing a water balloon with leg holes. The fact that I was so thin only made it look even bigger. 

Cheryl caught me looking in the mirror. “ Aren’t you a cute one ? “ 

“ What ? “ I turned to her, not sure what she was meaning by that. Honestly I was thinking to myself, more like a gross one. I mean I walking and sitting around in my own piss.

“ You are. You’re adorable right now. “ Cheryl could tell by the look on my face that I did not feel the same way that she did. “ Leo let yourself go, you are almost there. When we were eating, and you went ahead and gave that diaper all you had....... I felt a break through. Embrace your time here Baby...”

“ I am not a baby ! “ I shouted, by now I had enough of the baby talk. “ You’re right, I did reach a point where I was almost comfortable wearing a diaper, however loosing control outside earlier..... we’ll it kind of stirred up the frustrations again. And..... well during lunch I just didn’t care because I was already wet. And now..... seeing what I look like in he mirror, and the treating me as if I’m a toddler, it just feels weird. I mean you gave me a hand job last night ! Then you turn around and call me Baby ? When you do that..... well it feels creepy. “

Cheryl took my hand and led me into the living room. When she sat on the couch, I moved to sit next to her. “ Oh Baby.... I mean Leo. Come here. “ She pulled me onto her lap. “ That diaper is ready to burst. I’d rather that happen on me than on the couch. “ Cheryl turned my head to where our eyes met. “ Two things I want you to think about. The first is, I can tell you are frustrated about losing control. Right ? “ I nodded in agreement. “ So stop fighting it. If you let it go and don’t fight it...... you’re not losing it, You’re just taking a break from it. The control that is..... Okay. “ 

I shrugged my shoulders and tried to look away. “ But Cheryl....”

“ No buts ! Let me finish. “ Cheryl turned my chin to where she could see my eyes again. “ Second we’re not trying to treat you like a baby. Trust me, we can tell that you are not a baby...... Baby, sweetheart, honey...... Those are just words we use for people we care about....... we call everyone that around here. So hop to it, and get these receivers of mine...... What do you call it ? Downloading ? “

“ Yes, downloading. “ I answered while I waddled over to the tv. While walking across the room I felt some drips run down my leg. I turned to see if Cheryl had noticed. How could she miss it ? Where I was sitting on her lap, there was two dark stripes where my legs would have been coming out of the diaper.

Cheryl’s eyes met mine when I turned around. “ Oh don’t worry about that Baby. I was going to get cleaned up too. You just get those tv boxes going. “

It didn’t take long to get the receivers reset, and to start the new download. By the time I finished the third receiver in the master bedroom, my diaper had started to slip down off my hips. I could hear the water running in the bathroom, but did not dare push the door open after Abby’s reaction earlier when I surprised her. I figured maybe Abby was taking a shower first. Deciding to wait, I pulled my diaper back up, and kneeled down on the floor, sitting on my feet. 

Cheryl entered the room behind me with an armload of towels. “ Oh Leo what are you doing on the floor Honey ? “

Being caught a little by surprise, I jumped up. “ I..... I ..... was just waiting..... it sounded like Abby’s taking another shower. “

“ That’s not the shower running Baby, that’s the bath. “ Cheryl had that same smile Abby had when we were finishing lunch. Then the water stopped. Cheryl opened the door, and took all but one of the towels into the bathroom. The one she carried back out, she spread out on the bed. “ Come here Honey, let’s get that thing off of you before it falls off. “ When I laid down on the towel, I could feel the cooling wetness move up my back from the weight of my laying on it. Cheryl ripped the four tapes, and opened the diaper. “ I’m not going to put you in the tub like that..... “

After seeing the mess of paste and powder, Cheryl disappeared into the bathroom, and came back out with a soapy wash cloth. She wiped me up and down, not missing a single fold of skin, or even the smallest wrinkle. By her smile, I’m guessing she was happy with my reaction to her efforts. When she was satisfied with the front of my diapered area, she asked me to lift my hips. Once my hips were up she pulled the diaper out from under me. Laying back down on the dry towel was refreshing, but not long lasting. 

“ You know the drill Honey “ With Cheryl smiling down on me, I grabbed my legs, and pulled my knees into my chest. She opened the washcloth, and started with the underside of my shriveling balls. From there she wiped each cheek, before gently pushing the tip of a finger into my hole. It was only in about a knuckle or so, but still caught me by surprise. Cheryl could tell I wasn’t expecting her finger there, and apologized for the sudden intrusion. 

Cheryl stepped back from the bed, then back towards me. Not sure why, but she grabbed the part of the towel that was hanging between my legs. She brought it up and dried me off, again not missing a single inch. She payed extra attention to my now full blown erection. She worked the tip again, bringing me to the brink of a climax. As I began to grunt, and move to meet her hands she stopped.

Cheryl laughed at my efforts to get the most out of her handy work. “ Let’s get you in the tub. “ Cheryl grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet.

“ What ! That is so mean Cheryl. “ I couldn’t believe she was just going to leave it like that. I mean I don’t think my dick had ever been this hard in my entire life. 

“ Oh relax..... Abby’s waiting for you. “ There was that smile again. Cheryl took my hands in hers, and led me to the bathroom door. “ Go on in Baby. “

Not sure what I was expecting..... honestly. I thought she might be sitting on the toilet with a couple washcloths wondering what took so long.

I do know what I was NOT expecting.......

When I pushed the door open, and stepped into the bathroom with the hardest hard on I’ve ever experienced.....

There she was....... Abby was splayed out in the tub, with only a few bubbles covering her.

• Like 6
  • 4 weeks later...

Well there was the washcloth...... across her face. I thought to myself that maybe she didn’t hear me since she did not move. “ Maybe she’s sleeping. “ I thought to myself.

Afraid of how she might react to my being in there while she was naked in the tub, I turned to leave the room. When I turned around I hit the door knob with my elbow.  

“ Cheryl, is that you..... Is Leo ready for his bath yet ? “ Abby removed the washcloth from her face to find me, and my ignorant ass erection...... trying to escape. “ Where do you think you are going mister ? “

With both hands covering my obvious excitement, I turned to face Abby. “ Cheryl told me you were ready to help with my bath. I didn’t know you were taking one too. I’m sorry, I’ll go wait in the bedroom. “

“ Oh Leo.... no need to be sorry. Cheryl and I had a talk this morning, and I have realized that I have been a little unfair with you. I can be a little up and down with my moods...... and well, I may have taken out some of my own frustrations on you. I’m sorry for that. “ Abby was now sitting up in the tub. While sitting there the bubbles that were covering her breasts were now running down her body, and well I have never seen anything more perfect. “ Honey, what’s with those hands ? There’s really no reason to hide anything around here. “ Abby just sat there looking at me.

Seeing her point, I moved my hands to my hips, then ran my fingers through my hair. It was one thing to be laying down with nothing on, but I was still struggling with standing around like this. I shifted my weight from my right foot to my left foot a couple times, waiting for her to tell me what to do. After an uncomfortable silence, I finally made eye contact with her...... There was that smile, only this time it was sweet, and inviting. Not the seductive, “ I’m going to get you “ smile. It was almost sympathetic and inviting at the same time.

“ What has my sister done to you ? “ Abby noticed the impossible to miss erection I was sporting, but still made no move to get out of the tub.

I answered still feeling a little embarrassed. “ Ummm.... well you know she was just making sure I was properly cleaned up before coming in here. “ 

Abby giggled a little. “ It’s funny you say that, ‘ coming in here ‘ . It looks like she was trying to make you cum out there. “ 

Tired of just standing there, I decided to sit on the toilet seat. “ She did have me really close, but stopped short of the ‘ big finish ‘ . “

“ Oh ‘ big finish ‘ .  Is that what you call it ? That’s cute. “ While still laughing Abby stood up, to...... well I thought she was getting out, but she reached her hand out to mine. “ Come here baby, let’s get the rest of you as clean as that penis of yours. “ 

My reaction must have peen priceless, here I was with a dick getting harder by the second, staring (and not trying to hide the fact I was staring ) at arguably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And she is inviting me to join her in a bubble bath. 

“ Well what are you waiting for ? “ She took my hand, and gently pulled me towards her. As I stepped into the tub ( which was larger than your average tub ), she spun me around to where my back was facing her. After guiding me down to a sitting position, she sat down behind me, sliding each of her legs past my hips. “ There you go, just lean back now. “   

I did as she said, and found my head resting between her breasts. I could not believe it ! Again, I found myself thinking about everything I’ve endured to this point, and convinced myself that it was all worth it to be in this position right now. It wasn’t long before I felt her hands rubbing shampoo into my hair, followed by the washcloth across my chest. We shifted in the tub a few times to get to different areas that needed cleaning. Before I knew it, all that was left was my legs and well..... the never ending erection that was waving back and forth, just breaking the surface of the water. 

Abby handed me the washcloth, and helped me sit back up. “ Let’s trade places Baby. “ After sitting me back up straight, Abby stood up behind me. Unsure of what she wanted I just sat there. “ Go ahead and scoot back now. “ As I slid back to where she was sitting, she stepped over my shoulder. Her lady parts were literally inches from my face. Once she was clear of my shoulder she turned to face me....... catching me staring at her perfectly groomed vulva ( because that’s what she would call it ). “ Do you like what you see there ? “ 

My face was probably already flushed, but I really felt it now. “ Um Uh..... yeah, I do Abby. I’m sorry, I’m just going to say it and be done. Abby, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I thought that when I first saw you with a mess in my pants. I even thought it when you were yelling at me in the hallway for bumping into you. “ Catching my breath, I paused a second. “ You have seen me in the most embarrassing, and unmanly states possible, and have not maliciously made fun of or insulted me once. What gives ? Are you and your sister really this good of people ? “ 

By the time I finished talking, Abby was sitting down in front of me with her legs under mine, and wrapped around my hips. “ Close your eyes. “ Then, as gently as a mother would wash a baby, Abby worked the washcloth across my face and behind my ears. “ Cheryl and I like to think we are good people. I mean we have lived a fortunate life, and we also have some struggles of our own. For that reason I don’t judge. You obviously know how I sleep at night, and maybe we’ll reach a point where I can share that entire story with you. “

“ Reach a point ? “ I thought to myself. Is she implying there might be a future between us ? I was just trying to get through this day so I could get out of here..... now I’m taking a bath with a beautiful woman that wants to share more of her story with me. I was finally showing a smile to go with hers. After washing my face, she helped me lean back in the tub. Abby washed my feet then my legs then......

“ Leo that thing of yours sure is persistent. “ Abby worked the washcloth into my groin but nothing further. 

I thought this was going to be it, but nothing. I thought after the talking, and gentle teasing...... She’s naked, I’m naked, we’re in a tub together..... but nothing ! I thought at least I’d get a handy. BUT NOTHING !

“ Baby let’s finish this conversation in the bedroom. We’re going to turn into prunes if we stay in here much longer. “ With that Abby slipped herself out from between my legs, and stood up. I was still mesmerized watching her get out of the water. The water ran down her body.... dripping off what little hair she kept between her legs. I could not take my eyes off of her, because I had no idea when, or even if I’d ever see her like this again. I laid there in the tub and watched her dry off. She had to know too. I caught her looking over her shoulder, smiling at me when she put her feet ( one at a time ) on the toilet seat to dry her legs. When she finished she wrapped herself in the towel, tying it off above her chest. 

“ Come on Baby. “ Abby held a towel open for me to step into. When I stood up I found myself looking into her eyes.... and she into mine. It still felt like there was something there. She helped me dry off, starting with my hair, and worked down from there. When she got to my hips my back was to her. Abby finished drying my legs in that position, then wrapped my waist with the towel. Before tying the towel off at my waist, I turned to face her. That is when I was met with laughter that I couldn’t help but join. “ I’m sorry Leo. I can’t help it. I think it has gotten bigger in just these last few minutes. “ Abby just stood there looking at this circus tent I was wearing...... but not in a disgusted or condescending way.

By now, I too was starting to see the humor in it. “ Abby I can’t explain it.... well actually I can. At least how it all started, but you’re right. It has grown since getting in the tub, and I have never in my entire life been this hard. I’m not sure it’s going to just ‘ go away ‘ “.

Abby took my hand in hers, and while laughing together we both left the bathroom. That is when I saw what was on the bed. There was a new diaper and all that goes with it. My heart did start to sink, which I think Abby sensed. I could feel her squeeze my hand, which prompted me to take my eyes off of the diaper, and look into Abby’s eyes. 

“ Why the long face Honey ? “ Abby again looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

Using all my will power I tried to keep my composure. “ I don’t know..... well I guess I thought we were getting somewhere in there. You know....... I thought maybe you were starting to view me as a man..... or at least as a grown up. “

Abby could feel my disappointment. “ Oh Honey, I do see you as all of that. I really do. It goes without saying though that you have been using these. I’m not saying you absolutely “ need “ them, but they are the only underwear we have for you, so you need to wear them. And if you’re going to wear them...... why not use them ? We are both here to help you with anything you might need. And about your reactions to the attention...... it is perfectly normal to respond that way. So don’t be embarrassed.

While Abby was talking I couldn’t look at her, I just stared at the diaper. When she was finished, she grabbed me by the chin, and pulled my face to look at hers. I pulled it back, which is when she wrapped her arms around me for a hug. Which felt good, until my still lingering hard on kept us from getting any closer than seven or eight inches. 

Trying to keep from giggling anymore, Abby pulled back. Again she grabbed me by my chin. “ Ok mister. We have to do something about that. There’s no way it’s going to fit in a diaper looking like that. “ 

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...

Abby pointed to the bed. “ Go ahead and sit there while I get out of this wet towel. “ She grabbed what looked like some clothes out of a bag by the dresser, then went back into the bathroom. When she came back out she was wearing a plain white t-shirt and pink thong panties, her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. I was disappointed to see her dressed, but she was still a site to see. 

My eyes followed her every step until she was sitting next to me on the bed. Abby again lifted my eyes to meet her’s with a finger under my chin. “ Before we go any further...... I have decided to share with you some of my story. I think after everything you’ve been through....... it’s only fair. “ Abby’s face turned to that of someone seeking acceptance.... “ You seem like a good person, and I feel like I can trust you..... and I want to tell you something, but before I do I want you to know who I am. “   

Abby had me. I could not take my eyes off of hers. Even when she seemed to wipe a tear from her left eye. “ I’m all ears Abby, I’d love to know more about you. I mean after all..... there isn’t much that you don’t know about me. “

Abby smiled with a little laugh to go with it. “ Thank you. “ Abby took a deep breath, and began. “ Let’s start with last night. Cheryl told me that you happened to see me sleeping in an adult pull-up. I’m not sure how much she told you, so I’ll start from the beginning. When I was younger, I was an off and on bedwetter for most of my adolescence. The doctors, and my mother and I could never come up with a solution or a cause, so my mother decided pull-ups were the route to go. That lasted into high school, but by the time I graduated, I had grown out of those issues..... or so I thought. When I was a freshman at college I met who would be my first and last boyfriend. A couple months into our relationship I was comfortable enough to sleep over with him in his dorm room. I was still a virgin then, and still was the next day. I ended up drinking too much and passed out. When I woke up, I had wet the bed. Both of us were soaked, and the mattress was ruined. “ 

Tears were now running from both of Abby’s eyes. I did not know what to do, so I just followed my instincts. After Abby had wiped her eyes again, I reached out to hold her right hand. “ I’m sorry Abby. “ I really didn’t know what else to say, but felt like I had to say something.

“ Thank you. “ Abby inhaled deeply again. “ The reason I say he was my last boyfriend.... is because he was disgusted with me, and pretty much sent me on my way without even offering me a change of clothes. I literally walked across campus in my wet panties and t-shirt.... I had jeans on too, which didn’t take long for the wetness to soak through.... we never spoke again...... and I haven’t trusted a man since. “

“ What an asshole ! Abby you need to know not all men are like that. I too have a hard time trusting.....well  people in general. You and your sister have showed me that there are good people out there. “ I was now holding her right hand with both of mine.

Abby squeezed my hands with hers. “ Thank you Leo. That brings me to the rest of my story. After that experience I swore off men. “

“ Understandably. “ I interrupted.

Abby nodded in agreement. “ A year went by before I met a girl...... and well.... then I explored what that was like. “ Abby again took a deep breath. “ I’m sorry to spill all this on you.... “

“ Oh no no....... don’t be sorry. “ With my hands still holding hers, I urged her to continue. “ So are you saying that you’re into women now ? “

Another big inhale and exhale.... “ No...... no...... not anymore, girls were fun. That was all. It started out as a comfort thing, before I became curious, and experimented with a close friend. I mean the girls I spent time with were understanding about my night time issues, which seemed to become more and more frequent. That part of my life was about comfort, and trying to have fun while getting through college. “ 

Now I was taking a deep breath. “ Wow..... that explains a lot...... I mean in a good way. You have been understanding, and helpful and...... well just there for me from the beginning. Both of you ! Cheryl too. “   

Abby wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt, and leaned in to hug me. “ Thank you Leo, being able to talk about that with someone other than my sister means a lot to me. “

Seeing an opportunity to lighten the mood, I attempted to bring humor into the room. “ Oh it’s nothing Abby, that’s what I’m here for...... me and my towel. Is there anything else you want to talk about ? “

Abby looked down at my towel, and laughed heartily. “ You and your towel huh ? That’s funny..... I see your towel, but where did you go ? “

“ What ? “ I thought to myself. While I was trying to be the ultimate consoler, I hadn’t noticed the boner that wouldn’t  quit..... did just that. It was gone ! Here I am.....  Abby is asking about it..... and it’s gone !   

Abby read my reaction. “ I think we can get it back with what I want to tell you. “

My ears perked up, and my eyes went from looking at the damp towel on my lap to Abby’s face, focusing on every word.

Abby now took my hand into hers. “ I would like to try us..... By that I mean how would you like to go out some time ? Just the two of us ? “

My eyes opened more than they already were, and I stuttered an answer. “ Uh... um... yes.... yeah.... of course. but usually I’m the one asking women out. Sorry I’ve never been asked out..... so I’m sorry if I sound like an idiot. But yes I think that’d be awesome..... What do you have in mind ? “

Abby smiled after my answer. “ We can talk about it later, maybe while eating dinner tonight. Let’s plan on doing something this weekend though. “

All I could manage in response was a nod, but I’m pretty sure the smile on my face was evident that I was excited about going out with her.

Abby smiled back at me seductively, and grabbed the towel with one hand while pushing me back on the bed with the other. “ Let’s see if we can get this thing back. “ 

Beads of sweat instantly formed on my forehead, and my heart rate more than doubled. 

“ Will you look at that ? “ Abby was standing between my knees when I propped myself up to see what she was looking at. “ That thing has not shrunk one inch, but has decided to just lay down. Huh........ Not sure what I’m to do here Baby. Other than in the medical sense, I’ve never handled a penis. “

All I could think of..... was, why now ? We were both there looking at my sleeping boner that had leaked a good amount of pre-cum onto my leg..... without even being touched.

Abby squeezed some lotion into her left hand, and started working it into my thighs, then deep into my groin. She worked it round the base of my dick, even covering my balls. Once everything was covered she pulled her hand up the length of my shaft. She pulled on my dick for about three or four minutes, but it never hardened. Pre-cum was still oozing out, but there was no indication of a “ big finish “ .   

Too embarrassed to look at Abby, I all I could do was lay back and accept the massage of all massages. 

“ Leo, I’m sorry. I think I must have waited too long..... or am I doing something wrong ? “ Abby stopped pulling on my relaxed erection, and started rubbing on my hips. “ Oh wait ! I just remembered your reaction at the clinic yesterday. “    

Abby squeezed out more lotion, and pushed my legs out to the side, spreading them almost to their limits. Next I felt her hands just under my balls. She worked the lotion up and down my crack, while circling a finger around my bottom hole. Each time she passed my hole she dipped a finger in...... each time she dipped her finger in was deeper than the last. When she had her finger in as deep as it could go ( I could feel the knuckles of her other fingers pressing against my ass cheeks ), she started to tease the “ button “ ( my prostate ). I was in ecstasy, but still not hard ! Abby tickled my button for a couple more minutes, then squeezed some more pre-cum out by playing with the tip. There just wasn’t going to be a climactic end.  

Abby stopped working for a climax, and spread the excess lotion around my belly. “ I’m sorry Baby. I feel bad for not giving you that release. Is there something else I can do ? “   

I propped myself up again to see Abby. “ No, that was great.... I feel great. I think I was just so hard for so long..... it is what it is.... It definitely is not what you did or didn’t do. “     

“ Well maybe we’ll give that another try sometime later, hows that sound ? “ Abby melted me again with her smile.   

I decided to gamble with my response. “ I would like that, but only if I can return the favor. “    

Abby did not answer, but did smile, and that was enough for me. She used the towel I was laying on, that was once wrapped around me, to wipe her hands off, then grabbed the diaper.   

I must have flinched or made a face, because she reacted to my reaction with sympathetic look in her eyes. “ Oh come on Baby, don’t be like that. Your clothes are still in the dryer..... and so far, you have wet everyone of these that we have put you in. “    

Now tears were running down my face. Abby disappeared into the bathroom, and returned with a clean hand towel. She wiped the tears from each eye, and handed me the towel. Abby held the diaper up, which I took as a hint to lift my hips. After sliding the diaper under me Abby came with the paste. I was thoroughly covered, when she again mentioned that we should shave my hair down there, explaining that without all the hair, cleanup is a lot easier. I was then powdered before Abby ran off to the bathroom to wash her hands. When Abby returned to close my diaper, she had a new look in her eyes. A look that I was unfamiliar with.    

While taping my diaper, Abby offered a proposition. “ Leo Baby..... I‘ll make a deal with you. I don’t like seeing you so sad every time we get a diaper out. So while we are here at Cheryl’s..... Anytime you are wearing a diaper....... I will wear one too. “

• Like 5

I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Unsure of how I was supposed to answer, I just stared at Abby.   

Once I was securely taped in my diaper, Abby reached her hands out for me to hold on to, and pulled me to a sitting position. “ Do we have a deal Baby ? “ Abby tilted her head, smiled, and moved her fingers through my hair with her right hand. “ Would that help you to not be so sad if we were in diapers together ? “    

I was dumbstruck. I couldn’t bring myself to speak at all. I just stared. I found myself looking at this beautiful spectacle of a woman. Which the thought of her wearing a diaper..... for some reason, was causing things to stir in my own diaper. “ Uhhh okay.... sure, if that’s what you want to do. “    

Abby pinched my cheek and turned away to dig in her bag of clothes. When she returned she had one of her purple adult pull-ups. 

I rolled my eyes..... which she saw. “ Oh come on Abby. That’s hardly a diaper. How is that anything close to what I am wearing ? “   

“ You didn’t think I was going to put one of those on..... did you ? “ Abby was pointing at my diaper with one hand while holding the pull-up in the other. 

“ Well.... yes that is what I thought you meant. “ Feeling a little braver, I reached out and took the pull-up from her. “ You said you’d wear a diaper...... which this is not. “  I now felt in control of the conversation. “ Abby.... you were the one who offered the deal. “   

Abby now grinning as if she was caught with her hands in a cookie jar, crossed her arms, and looked at me for a minute. “ It seems you’ve caught me on a technicality Baby........ Well a deal is a deal. The rest of the diapers are in the room you slept in last night. If you will go get one, I will wear it. “   

I couldn’t get up fast enough. I took a couple steps towards the door before realizing all I was wearing was the diaper. “ Abby, can I finish getting dressed ? “    

Abby rolled her eyes “ Leo, it’s just Cheryl and I here, and we have both seen you in a diaper and out of the diaper. Will you just go get me a diaper. “    

She had a point. I shrugged my shoulders, and headed down the hallway. I entered the spare bedroom, but felt like I was not alone. I grabbed a diaper and turned to find Cheryl in the doorway. “ Sweetheart what is going on in there ? “   

My first reaction was to cover up. I was still embarrassed to be standing there in just a diaper.... even though Cheryl has seen it all. “ Um I was getting....  “   

Cheryl interrupted me. “ Baby will you stop with the modesty ? There is nothing to hide around here. “   

“ Oh yeah, sorry.... Um I am getting a diaper for Abby. “ I could tell by the look on Cheryl’s face she was confused. “ Um Abby told me that since I was stuck in these diapers here..... um she would wear one too. “   

Cheryl started laughing uncontrollably. “ Oh that is great ! I have got to see this. Let’s go Baby. “ Cheryl ushered me through the door, patting my diapered ass as I walked past her. “ You really are something to look at in that diaper. “      

We walked into the master bedroom to find Abby brushing her hair in the bathroom. When she turned and saw Cheryl with me, her eyes went straight to mine. “ What did you bring her back here for ? “   

Cheryl answered for me ( Still smiling ear to ear ). “ He did not bring me Sis. I saw him go into the spare room, and followed him...... So why do you need a diaper ? “    

Abby sighed in response. “ I don’t ‘ need ‘ the diaper..... I was just trying to cheer up Leo here. He was really disappointed about being put into another diaper. So I told him I’d wear one too, if he’d cheer up. I intended on wearing the pull-up, but I mixed up some words, and Leo called me on it. “   

Cheryl looked at me, and back at Abby ( still giggling to herself ). “ Well then, let’s get you diapered Sis. “   

Abby reached out to take the diaper from me, but Cheryl’s hand beat her to it. Abby looked crossly at Cheryl. “ Listen you two there is no ‘ let’s ‘ in this. I can put the diaper on by myself.... and I’m not going to use it. This is just a show of support for Leo. “   

Cheryl crossed her arms with the diaper in hand. “ Abby, lay down. No wait a minute. Leo get us a dry towel from the bathroom closet. “ I grabbed a towel, and quickly returned, handing it to Cheryl. She spread the towel, stepped back from it, and pointed to it. Abby stayed where she was, just like a petulant child might before throwing a fit. “ Abby do we need to go back to the days when I babysat you ? When Mom put me in charge. Do you remember those days ? Remember what happened when you disobeyed ? “   

The days Cheryl was talking about must not have been good, because Abby changed her tune, and quickly sat on the towel. Cheryl pushed Abby back, and turned to me. “ Leo honey, have you ever changed a diaper ? “   

I shook my head from side to side. “ I can’t say that I ever have..... I’m good though. You can do it. “    

“ No Leo, I think you need to experience the other side of the diaper change. “ Cheryl was looking at me in such a way that I didn’t think I could refuse. So I just nodded indicating my compliance.

Abby looked up at us, and rolled her eyes before turning her head to look off to the side. “ Can you two just get this over with. All I was trying to do was cheer you up Leo. “ Hearing my name, I looked to find her eyes looking at me. “ Are you happy now ? “    

I was smiling, but I wouldn’t say what was happening was making me happy. I actually felt bad for Abby. Abby’s proposal seemed okay when it felt like it was something she wanted to do. Now.... it felt like she was being punished. It just felt awkward, Cheryl was in control now.  

“ Okay Leo. Let’s get this girl diapered. First we’ve got to get these panties out of the way. “ Cheryl reached for Abby’s thong, but stopped. “ What am I doing ? Leo, trade me places. “ Then Cheryl stepped to the side, and moved me to where she was standing between Abby’s upright knees. “ Okay Baby, you’re in charge..... go ahead. You know what to do. “ I grabbed the panties while Abby lifted her hips, and pulled them up past her knees, then down to her feet, and off. Cheryl handed me the diaper, which Abby saw and raised her hips. 

Seeing her hips up, I quickly slid the diaper under her bottom. While placing the diaper I couldn’t help but notice a wetness between her outer lips, not so much a dripping wetness..... but a glistening maybe. Having the diaper in place, and knowing the next step, Abby dropped her knees to the sides. Cheryl handed me a couple wipes. “ I know you’re clean Sis, but let’s treat this as if we are changing a wet diaper. Leo when you Change a girls diaper you wipe from front to back. Start there above her public hair, and work your way down. Be sure to get into every fold... every wrinkle. After you are finished with the front, it’s easiest to raise her legs to get her bottom. “   

I did exactly as I was told. After thoroughly cleaning Abby’s lady bits, I attempted to lift her legs. Abby, realizing I was struggling grabbed each leg behind her knees, and pulled them into her chest. I thanked her, and continued wiping what was the most beautiful ass I have ever laid hands on. Check that, most beautiful I’ve ever seen.

I thought I was finished, until I felt Cheryl’s hand on my shoulder. “ Leo... before you put her legs down, it’s always a good idea to make sure the anus is clean. You just need to get the tip of a wipe covered finger in there, then your finished. “   

I noticed a sigh come from Abby, so I could tell she was not fond of this part. Anyhow, I wrapped my pointer finger with a clean wipe, and apologized before attempting to slip it into her waiting back passage. I tried to ease my finger in slow, but it was met with resistance. Not wanting to hurt her, I stopped and turned to Cheryl.  

Cheryl noticed this. “ Leo, when cleaning there it’s usually best to not say anything. When a patient.... oh sorry Sis.... Abby probably clenched back there because she knew what was coming. If she wasn’t expecting it.... like we have done to you. The finger slides in easier when the person being changed is relaxed. We can skip it for now, if I know my sister well enough.... she’s probably pretty clean back there. “   

I traded Cheryl the wipe for the paste, and like Abby has been covering me, I liberally spread the paste over anything that the diaper would cover. While she was still holding her legs up, I started on her round bottom. I worked the white cream into her flesh using a circular motion. Once her cheeks were as white as the diaper that would be covering them, I made sure the crack that split them was thoroughly protected too.... I even managed to slip a finger into her butt.... Which prompted Abby to look up and catch me smiling at her. To my surprise, she sarcastically smiled back. Not sure how to read Abby’s reaction, I slowly pulled my finger out. I used my thumbs to spread some paste into her groin, then up and down each side of her still glistening slit. When I was finished there, Cheryl was ready with wipes for me to clean my hands off. Once my hands were clean, I showered Abby with powder. I even rubbed some powder into her amazingly flat belly, trying to draw out another smile from her. Which I did.... When I got that smile, I smiled back, taped the diaper shut, and smoothed the front flat.

Cheryl gave my shoulder a squeeze, and ran a hand down my back, patting my diaper. “ Well that’s all there is to it Baby. Now you can say you’ve changed a diaper. What do yo think Abby ? How’d he do ? “   

Abby rolled her eyes at her sister, and reached for my hands. “ Cheryl will you stop it already ? “    

I pulled Abby up to her feet. As I stepped back to give her room, I couldn’t help but notice how hot she made that diaper look. 

Cheryl broke the silence when she turned her gaze from Abby to me. “ I thought you two would have done something about that. “ I looked at Cheryl to see her pointing at my diaper. Upon looking down, I saw that my ever present boner had risen yet again. And was testing the strength of the tapes keeping my diaper closed.   

Abby was looking as well. “ Oh Cheryl we tried. Trust me. “ 

Abby and Cheryl looked at each other, and both began laughing before looking back at me. Cheryl confessed to me. “ I’m sorry Baby, we’re not laughing at you to be mean. It’s just a little funny. “    

Abby seemed to again feel sorry for me. “ Leo does it hurt in there ? “    

I reached down, trying to adjust it. “ No.... not really. It’s um, it’s just.... I don’t know how to explain it. Things are definitely tight in there. When it’s been hard for as long as it has been today.... we’ll it kind of aches. “ I managed to move it around, but now it was pointed up.   

Abby noticed what I had done, and laughed again. “ Oh no Leo, you can’t do that. If you pee while pointing up.... you’re going to have a real mess. Come over here.....”

Cheryl interrupted Abby. “ Come on you two let’s go have a couple beers. It’s not like you’re going to start leaking right now. Maybe after a couple drinks that erection will relax enough to lay like it’s supposed to. “ Cheryl walked by us and out of the room.   

Abby tossed me a t-shirt and followed her sister wearing just her diaper and t-shirt. I slipped the shirt on, but did not immediately follow her. Abby sensed that I was not behind her, and turned to see what the hold up was. “ Come on Baby. Let’s go have a drink and figure out dinner. “   

When Abby turned around, she caught me staring at her. I was watching her every step. I confessed to her. “ I’m sorry Abby you are beautiful..... panties....diapers..... dressed, or undressed. You are perfect, and the real beauty might be your kindness. I felt terrible for you in that moment when your sister brought up your past.... Treating you like a child.....  I wanted to speak up for you...... and I’m sorry I didn’t. Can you forgive me ? “    

Abby walked to me and wrapped her arms around me. After a long embrace, Abby took my face in her hands.... one hand on each cheek, and kissed me softly on the lips. “ There is nothing to be sorry about so nothing needs to be forgiven Baby.... Let’s go. “    

Abby put my hand in hers, and led me down the hall, into the living room.

• Like 4

It felt good holding hands with Abby. In a surreal way the fact that we had just put each other into diapers.... Well  I thought to myself what could be more personal... or more intimate than that ? We still hardly knew each other, but in a way, I felt we were linked forever. I no longer wanted out of this situation... At least the relationship part. I had feelings beyond a physical attraction towards Abby, and after that kiss.... I think she felt them too.   

Abby gave my hand a squeeze as we entered the living room, which drew my eyes up to meet hers. “ I’m going to grab a beer Baby. How about you ? “   

“ Why the hell not. “ I answered. I squeezed her hand back, and leaned in slowly. When she met me half way with another kiss, my heart jumped.    

“ Well aren’t you to the cutest things ? “ Cheryl was sitting there playing with the satellite remote. Laughing at what I’m sure was a real site to see.  

As Abby was pulling away from the kiss, I could see our reflection in the foyer mirror. The two of us in nothing but t-shirts and diapers.... really was a ridiculous thing to see. However in that moment Abby couldn’t be hotter. The thick white diaper made her wonderfully shaped ass look just a little fuller, and the fabric of the t-shirt outlined her ( bra-less ) nipples perfectly. As she skipped Into the kitchen, I turned towards Cheryl, who was waving the remote at me.   

“ Are you going to show me how to use this thing ? “ Even with the confused look in her eyes, Cheryl didn’t look so bad herself. She too had decided to go bra-less for the night. Abby may have taken my heart, but Cheryl’s chest was also something to behold. She was probably about a cup size bigger than Abby, so every time she moved.... well her top parts moved a little more. Between the two of them, things were once more feeling a little tight inside my diaper.   

“ Of course I am Cheryl. Customer education is the most important part of the installation. “ I reached for the remote, but Cheryl just patted the couch next to her.   

“ Sit down Honey. I want to know how every button works. “ By the look on Cheryl’s face, I could tell she was serious.   

Before starting the remote lesson I looked over my shoulder to see where Abby was, only to find her peering into a box with a look of confusion on her face. “ Hey Cheryl what’s with this ? “ Abby looked towards us holding what looked like a pack of diapers.    

Cheryl swallowed a drink of her own beer and stood up facing Abby. “ Oh Sis, while you two were in the tub, Michelle dropped by. She said you had told her about Leo being here..... and what we were doing. And well you must have mentioned that you liked him too. “ Cheryl turned to look at me then back to Abby. 

The look on each of our faces had to have been priceless. Abby was a girl who had been caught sharing a secret she wasn’t supposed to. Her mouth closed, with a bit guilt in her eyes. She swallowed noticeably, as if she was trying to make that knot you feel when you are caught in a lie go away. I on the other hand felt betrayed. Having been told multiple times, that nobody would know about any of this..... Well my worst fears were realized. There we were, Abby and I were locked staring into each other’s eyes. I was somewhere between anger and disappointed, and Abby’s guilt had caused tears to trickle from her once happy eyes. Abby silently mouthed the words “ I’m sorry “. After that I felt a tear escape the corner of my right eye. Seeing that, Abby stepped around the kitchen table and walked towards me. I turned around and sat on the couch.   

Cheryl could sense the tension. “ Well it seems you two need a minute alone. I’m going to use the restroom, then order a pizza. Do either of you have any requests ? “   

I just nodded, while Abby told Cheryl to order what ever she wanted.   

Abby sat next me, and grabbed both of my hands with hers. She was so close that my left leg was pressed up against her right leg. I could not bring myself to look at her, I just stared at my hands, which were being squeezed by hers.

Abby spoke first. “ Leo, I did not mean to tell Michelle about any of this. I swear. When I was leaving the clinic earlier, she sensed a change in my mood..... She asked what was going on..... She asked why I was in such a good mood. “ Abby paused to lift my chin with her left hand, bringing my eyes to meet hers. “ I told her that I found you here at my sister’s, and..... well she already knew about the diapers because she was the one who gave them to me yesterday. She was the one who told me about your accident..... yesterday. All I told her today, was that you were installing my sister’s satellite yesterday, and that you were still here because of the storm, and the reason for my mood.... I told her it was you. I couldn’t explain it, but I told her I liked being around you. “    

Hearing Abby say that she liked being around me lessened the hurt a little, but I was still feeling the embarrassment of someone else knowing that I had spent the last twenty four hours in diapers. “ If that’s all you said.... then why did she drop off a case of diapers here ? “    

Abby gave my hands another squeeze. “ Before she even asked me about my mood, Michelle had mentioned how happy she was that she did not throw the diapers she gave me away. She said that she was happy they were actually used to help someone.... She asked me what I thought she should do with them now, and I told her to save them that maybe Cheryl would take some of them off her hands. “ Abby once more lifted my chin, as I dropped my head to look down again. “ So you see, we talked about the diapers..... and we talked about you..... But not once did I tell her that you were here, AND still wearing the diapers. Okay ? “    

All I could bring myself to do was nod my head in return. Abby pulled me up to my feet, and hugged me tight. When she released the hug, her hands went to my face again, and her lips followed. This time it was a full on kiss, not just a peck on the lips.   

“ How does pepperoni and..... well Okay ! I guess things are better now. “ Cheryl walked in to find Abby and I in a full on make-up make out session. “ Are you two good now ? Can we get on with the night ? I really want to learn how to use this thing. Oh, and I just went with pepperoni and sausage since the two of you were so much help. “   

Abby and I let go of each other so Cheryl could get back to her spot on the couch. I taught Cheryl how to use the remote, while Abby was in the kitchen rummaging through the box Michelle had dropped off. 

I started with the power button, explaining to Cheryl that one remote can turn all her components on and off, at which point she began laughing at me. “ Leo Baby.... how do we turn that off ? “ I looked down to see her pointing at the local boner trying to get out of my diaper. “ Do the two, of you need to go back to the bedroom ? “ Cheryl was still laughing when she turned to look at Abby.   

Abby looked up from the box laughing herself. “ That’ll have to wait. I don’t think we should waste a perfectly good diaper..... Unless Leo, do you need a change already ? “

I thought to myself that if I could wet this diaper right now, maybe Abby and I could finally release this tension that has been building up all day. However pissing through a hard on is .... no pun intended.... a hard thing to do.

I looked down at my ignorant erection and answered Abby. “ No Abby I’m dry, you’re going to have to be patient, if your hoping to get at what’s in my diaper. “   

My response caused Cheryl to spit out the drink she had just taken. “ Oh my that was a good one Baby. Toooo funny. Yeah sis you’re going to have to wait. “ Cheryl looked over her shoulder at Abby then at me. “ This is going to be fun. You two are perfect for each other. “   

My boner eventually relaxed, allowing both of us to focus on the remote lesson. It didn’t take long for Cheryl to get the hang of the remote. Once she had an understanding of it, we turned on a comedy, and started drinking. We talked and laughed at each other’s stories for an hour. When the pizza showed up, we moved to the kitchen and drank some more. I was probably five or six beers in when I felt the urge to pee. However, my adult instincts to hold it would not let me go, so I just sat there while Abby and Cheryl cleaned up the kitchen.   

Cheryl turned to me while cleaning the kitchen counter. “ Leo since you’re the guest, why don’t you pick us out a movie to watch ? “   

I finished my beer and handed the empty can to Abby. After taking an end of the couch, I flipped through the channels, but couldn’t decide on anything before Abby snuggled up next to me. She took the remote and turned on something I had never heard of. I really didn’t care because, I had Abby climbing under a blanket next to me. We could’ve been watching cartoons, and it wouldn’t have bothered me.  

Twenty minutes into the movie, Abby and I had shifted from sitting beside each other, to me laying on my back, and her on top of me between my legs. Her head was on my chest, while her right hand wrapped around my left shoulder, with her left hand resting on my right shoulder. Our diapers were almost touching each other. It didn’t take long for Abby’s weight pressing on my bladder to heighten my urgency to “ go “. When I started moving around Abby noticed, and looked up at me. By the look in her eyes, I think she could tell what was going on. Then she smiled, and I felt her left hand move down my chest before coming to rest on the front of my diaper. Keeping her hand on my diaper Abby pulled herself up to my ear, and whispered.... “ Just let it go Baby. I will if you will. “ She kissed me on the lips, and returned to her prior position Except for her left hand.... It stayed on my diaper.  

I really did not want to piss myself with this beautiful woman on top of me. Diapered or not, it just didn’t feel right, but she was telling me to do it ! The conflict inside me was too much.... However the urge to go was stronger, and she could tell. At the very moment I lost control, Abby was looking up at me. With her hand still on my diaper, she moved her left leg to where she was straddling my right leg. We were again eye to eye. Then while she was squeezing the front of my diaper... I felt it. I could feel her diaper heating up..... swelling against my leg. At first I felt ashamed... a little weird, but Abby’s smile somehow made it feel normal.   

When we were each finished, Abby let out a giggle, and I rolled my eyes. She moved her hand back up to my shoulder, and turned to watch the movie. Cheryl had already nodded off, and I was close to sleeping myself. About the time that Abby’s steady breathing had lulled me to sleep.....   

The doorbell rang.....

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...

Cheryl was rubbing my shoulder. “ Hey you two, wake up. Why don’t you gather the packages Michelle dropped off, and go back to my room while I answer the door. “ 

I opened my eyes to see Cheryl smiling down on us, while pulling the blanket off of Abby. Cheryl’s smile turned into a snicker when she saw Abby’s diaper. “ Would you look at that ! Abby it’s a good thing Leo put that diaper on you. You are soaked sister. “    

I looked at Abby while she was sitting up, and couldn’t help but notice she was a little embarrassed. She was also looking like a girl who might be a little tipsy. “ Cheryl, you know what happens when I get to drinking. Don’t make a deal out of it. “   

“ I’m not making a deal out of it Abby. Just poking a little fun.... relax girl. “ Cheryl folded the blanket, while Abby and I gathered up the packages from the kitchen. There was probably six packages of diapers in total, some medium and some large. All of them had the name Abena printed on them.  

When Abby passed me with her arms full, I couldn’t help but stare at her diaper swingIng back, and forth with every step. It no longer hugged her perfect ass, but she looked perfect none the less. She wasn’t waddling, but her gate was different. My thoughts then went to myself. I had gotten used to walking in a wet diaper, and the bulk that came with it, but my gate was not my own either. I could only imagine what we looked like from behind. It was then that we heard Cheryl laughing again..... which was interrupted by a knock at the door.

We had made it to the bedroom door, when Cheryl shouted down the hall. “ Leo baby looks like you need your diaper changed too. Can you two handle each other, or do I need to come down there after I answer the door ? “ 

“ I think we’ll be fine sis. “ Abby answered, almost sounding frustrated.   

Abby and I set the diapers on he bed, then she turned to me. Her face was a little red, I’m not sure if that’s how she gets when she drinks, or if she really was embarrassed. When she wrapped her arms around me, and started kissing me, I knew she wasn’t embarrassed..... at least not in front of me.   

It was a long deep kiss, kind of like the one you get on the third date when you feel like this might be the night. It was not rushed or sloppy, but slow and soft, maybe the best kissing I had ever been a part of. When she pulled away she had a hold of my lower lip between her lips..... she was gently sucking on it while she backed away. Our eyes were locked, and her smile was back...... My erection was too. In a matter of seconds, it might have even been harder than it was earlier. Abby realized this, and grabbed a hold of the front of my diaper. She squeezed the tip of my dick, and began grinding it between her fingers and palm. With the sensation caused by the wet padding between her hand, and my erection I almost came before I was ready.  

“ No no no no..... not like this. Please not in the diaper. “ I pushed her hand away and stepped back myself. 

Abby laughed at me, shoved me down on the bed, and locked the bedroom door. “ Baby, let’s get out of these things. “ Abby walked into the bathroom, and came out with a large towel, a wet washcloth, and a hand towel. 

Knowing the drill, I raised my hips allowing Abby to slide the towel under me. Before setting back down I warned Abby. “ Baby, I hope you’re ready for what’s in here. “ 

“ You hope I’m ready do you ? “ Abby answered with mischief in her eyes. “ What am I to be ready for Baby ? “ With that question she began to work my dick over, again through the diaper..... bringing me to the brink of exploding in my diaper.   

“ Please Abby ! Not yet.... not in the diaper ! “ I wanted badly to both cum, and be out of the diaper. 

Abby released my almost painful erection, and stepped back with her lower lip sticking out.... as if she was pouting. “ Ok Baby..... does Leo want to finish like a big boy ? “ She retreated to the bathroom where I could hear some rummaging about. When she returned Abby was carrying a pink bottle of what looked like baby lotion. After setting the lotion down, she began slowly ripping the tapes of my diaper. While my diaper was being taken apart, I couldn’t help but dwell on Abby’s last comment..... finish like a big boy ...... maybe that was the beer talking. She probably didn’t mean anything by it. I closed my eyes, and tried to relax.

When the front of the diaper was pulled down, the slow process of cleaning the white mess began. This time it was different than all the others. Every other diaper change felt like it was simply a cleaning...... This one I would call a tease.... a slow .... slow tease. With my legs pulled up Abby started with my backside. With a lot of attention paid to the underside of my balls..... then up each side of my groin..... then again her attention returned to my balls..... which she gently rolled and tugged on, for what seemed like ever. When my erection started to fall to the side, she allowed me to drop my legs, and grabbed it with her bare hand. She worked her bare hand along the length of my shaft. With no real lubrication, she squeezed hard enough to move the skin that covered my dick up and down. Within seconds my erection returned to its hardened state.

“ Thats better. I thought we were going to loose it again. “ Hearing Abby’s voice caused me to realize that I had been laying there with my eyes closed throughout this entire experience so far.   

I propped myself up with my elbows so I could see Abby, as well as what she was doing. With my dick, again as hard as ever, Abby finished washing away all the evidence that I was ever wearing a diaper. I lifted my hips again, and Abby slipped the diaper out from under me.

“ There you go Baby. All.... oops ! I missed some. “ Before I knew what happened, Abby grabbed my feet and raised them up. She had pushed me back so far, that I felt like my own dick was going to hit me in the face. While holding me there I felt the washcloth, then the hand towel make a couple passes up and down the crack of my ass. Abby dropped my feet down, and walked back to the bathroom with the washcloth. “ Now you’re finished. “   

“ What ! “ I cried out. I was now sitting up more frustrated than I have ever been. 

Abby came back in laughing as hard as I’ve seen her laugh yet. “ Relax Baby, I’m not going to leave you like that. Scoot back on that bed Honey, and give me room to sit between your legs. “    

With a sense of relief I scooted back, leaving the towel, and positioning myself where I could rest my head on a pillow. Abby folded the towel once, and set it between my legs. “ That’s just for me to sit on Baby. If my diaper leaks on Cheryl’s newly washed linens I’ll never hear the end of it. “ Before sitting down Abby grabbed the lotion. “ On second thought.... Leo lift up. It’d probably be good if we were both on this towel. “   

Once we were both positioned on the towel, Abby deposited more than enough lotion on my belly.... just above my often mentioned pubic hair. She squeezed some more onto her left hand, and rubbed her hands together before, rubbing it into my thighs. Before I knew it, both hands were at the base of my manhood.   

Abby was not even looking at what she was doing. She was focused on my face, and my reactions to what she was doing. “ Now I told you before, I don’t have much experience playing with these things. So speak up if I’m doing it wrong. “   

All I could manage was a grunt, as she took hold of my shaft. She slowly worked both hands from the base to the tip, again rolling the tip between her pointer finger and thumb. This caused me to arch my back while grunting again, only louder this time.    

Abby stopped and held a finger to her lips. “ Hush Baby. We don’t need Cheryl getting curious. “ 

I nodded in agreement, and shifted so my head sat higher on the pillow. Abby’s right hand went back to work after grabbing some more lotion off of my abdomen. With her right hand working the full length of my aching dick, Abby grabbed some lotion off my belly with her left hand. Before I realized what her second target was, I felt her fingers circling the “ back door “. She gently worked two fingers around the hole back there, before slowly pushing one in. This caused another grunt, which was followed by Abby’s laughter.   

Abby quieted herself before asking, “ Is that a good sound Baby ? “   

All I could do is nod my approval. I had never felt anything like this before. I mean earlier today was similar, but this was different. I almost felt like I could come just from her playing with my ass, but I didn’t want to yet. So I fought it, and I think Abby could tell.   

“ Oh you’re close aren’t you ? “ Abby was now looking at me with that mischievous smile again. “ I can feel that something is close to happening with this finger. “ After saying that she curled it up, and teased my prostate. “ There you go.... you like that, yes ? “     

I again nodded, it was all I could do to keep from shouting. Abby withdrew her finger from my ass, and let go of my dick to get more lotion from my belly. This allowed me to catch my breath. Before her hands returned, Abby moved to where she was up on her knees, with her feet under her diapered butt.    

When Abby was comfortable with her new position, she returned the finger in my ass first.  Then she started moving my balls around with her right hand. The finger in my ass was rhythmically going in and out, when she suddenly added a second one. This caused me to shoot a warning shot ( just pre-cum ).

“ Hah ! You missed me. “ Abby whispered. “ We need to finish this Baby. No matter how hard you try to hold it ..... I’m pretty sure I know just the thing to get it out of you..... “   

Abby’s right hand went from gently rolling my balls around, to ever so lightly sliding up and down my dick. Only when she reached the tip did she apply pressure, then back down. That wasn’t it though, the two fingers in my ass never stopped moving. With them pumping in and out, and the right hand up and down, I could not hold out any longer.   

I could see the excitement on Abby’s face. “ Oh you’re so close I could feel it ! “ She quickened her pace with the right hand, and curled both fingers in my ass. That did it ! “ Oh ! Oh my ! Wow Baby. “   

I came and came and came. It was all over me..... her........ I would be surprised if it wasn’t all over the bed. It took everything in my being to not scream, grunt, or even cry out. 

I looked at Abby to see her holding both hands up, my cum running from her hands down to her elbows. There was even a couple drops running down her cheek. Looking at her condition..... well I started to laugh a bit.   

“ Hey it’s all over your face to Baby. “ Abby was quick to point out that I was as much of a mess as she was. “ Did I do alright for my first time ? “    

I was surprised that she felt the need to ask that. “ Oh my God Abby. Are you kidding me ? No one has ever done that to me. I haven’t even given myself a hand job that good. Wow ! Simply Wow ! “   

Abby seemed happy. “ Well let’s clean up this mess, and get you dressed. Because I want out of this diaper. I’m not super fond of sitting around in cold pee. “

• Like 2

Abby was in the bathroom getting some more towels to clean us up when I could hear Cheryl trying to open the bedroom door. “ Hey you two. Did you guys fall back to sleep ? “    

I was frozen in silence, but sat up to see if Abby was coming out of the bathroom. Abby flushed the toilet (not sure why ), and walked out wearing only her diaper..... no shirt ! Boy was that something to see. Perfect breasts, perfect belly, her hair was now done up in some kind of bun on top of her head..... and that diaper.... now more droopy than it was a few minutes ago, she had to have just peed some more. All the pissing in her diaper now appeared to be really stretching the plastic that was straining to contain it.  

Abby saw the look on my face, and covered her mouth as she giggled to herself. “ Hey Sis, we did doze off. Sorry.... I didn’t mean to lock the door. Give us a minute to get changed. We’ll be out in a sec.... who was at the door ? “    

“ Hurry up ! “ Cheryl answered impatiently. “ Michelle’s here. “   

Abby and I looked at each other, both of us with our mouths open in shock.    

I spoke up first. “ I am not going back out in a diaper ! No way. Hanging out with you and your sister like this is one thing, but nobody else.... no way ! “   

Abby’s face was now red with anger and embarrassment. “ What is she thinking ? What is Cheryl thinking. ? “   

Abby and I just looked at each other. She was topless in a soaked diaper, and I am bottomless in a cum stained t-shirt. Neither of us sure of our next move, but both of us committed to not going out there wearing another diaper. 

I again took the initiative. “ Abby lay down, and at least let me get that diaper off of you. Surely there’s something in here we can wear..... Whatever we decide whether your sister approves or not, I can’t imagine she would go out of her way to embarrass us..... Would she ? “   

I was opening the tapes on Abby’s diaper when she covered her face with her hands. “ Oh Leo, who knows what’s going through her head. For all I know, she invited Michelle over for drinks tonight and forgot about it. Do I think she would intentionally do something to embarrass us ? No..... but she has been drinking, and she can be kind of a wild card when she’s had a few. “   

With all four tapes loose, I lowered the front of Abby’s diaper. “ Holy smokeshow Abby ! And you two thought I could flood a diaper. You didn’t waste a single inch of this one. “   

Abby smirked back at me. “ Yeah, yeah, yeah..... just help me get cleaned up so we can get dressed. If we take to long she will unlock that door and just walk in..... if she does that, who knows what she’ll have us wearing. “   

I left Abby in all her naked and diaper pasted glory to get the washcloth, and towel that she had forgotten when she heard Cheryl at the door. When I came out, I couldn’t help but stop and admire the view. It wasn’t really the incredibly beautiful and sexy woman I was admiring, but a woman who felt comfortable enough to allow herself to be in such a vulnerable position with me. I can’t believe that this moment, is the one that I am falling in love with.   

Before cleaning Abby up, I remembered to slip the towel under her diaper. Then, since we were done with the towel after this change, I went ahead and removed the saturated diaper form underneath Abby. The relief in Abby’s eyes was immediate.   

Abby was smiling again. “ Thank you Baby, I feel so much better now. I don’t remember the last time I was that wet. ” 

As soon as the diaper was gone Abby grabbed hold of both legs, and pulled her knees into her chest..... Again, what a site to behold. I wanted to take my time cleaning her up, but Abby urged me to move quickly. I couldn’t help myself, and spent some extra time around her back door. That is until she just dropped her legs.  

“ Hey ! “ Abby whispered at me. “ As much as I’d love for you to return the favor.... that’s going to have to wait. We really don’t want Cheryl..... and or Michelle coming through that door. “   

With that reminder, I methodically cleaned up Abby’s beautiful bits. I made sure to get into every fold of skin. When Abby thought she heard something at the door, and turned her head..... I managed to squeeze a dollop of lotion onto my hand. When I touched it to her belly, she looked back at me with the quickness. However, I could see in her eyes that she was not objecting to the attention. I only spent a minute or two spreading it everywhere that the diaper had been, but I enjoyed every second. I’m pretty sure Abby  appreciated it as well.   

“ Come on you. “ Abby reached out to me with both hands. “ Help me up, and we’ll find something to wear. “ I pulled Abby to her feet. We were close enough I thought I could steal another kiss. “ Oh Leo baby, I know you just cleaned me up, but have you seen yourself ? In your rush to take care of me, we forgot to finish cleaning you up. “   

Abby was right. I was still covered in my own special sauce.... my face.... all over my shirt..... and well.... I’m pretty sure I could feel a mixture of cum and lotion running down my leg. 

Abby spun me around, pointing me towards the bathroom. “ We can clean you off in there. “ Abby warmed another wash cloth in the sink, and soaped it up before asking me to sit on the toilet seat. “ First my shirt came off, then Abby gently cleaned my face. With my face clean, Abby directed me to trade places with her. “ Oh my! Baby, look what you did to that seat. “    

In lotion, I had left a perfect outline of my ass, including the wrinkles circling my asshole, on the seat. We both had a laugh over it before Abby wiped it off. After cleaning the seat, Abby sat down and turned me to face her. She made pretty quick work out of getting my front clean. However, by the time she brought the washcloth up between my legs to get my backside, her face was again in danger of getting slapped by an erection. Abby looked up at me with that mischievous smile again. Then, without warning...... she took my entire half erect penis into her mouth.   

“ Whoa ! “ My knees buckled from the surprise. “ Abby.... oh uhhh... what the ! “   

After a few seconds she pulled off, sucking the entire length until I was out of her mouth. While wiping saliva from her lips, Abby was having a good laugh at my reaction. “ I’m sorry Baby, I could not help myself. I had never done that either. What’d you think. ? “   

I was completely caught of guard. “ What did I think ? Um.... What about being worried about your sister ? What about that’s going to have to wait ? “   

Abby pushed me back with both hands on my hips, and stood up to kiss me. Once our lips touched, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in. I could feel her naked breasts against my chest, and my again aching boner pressed flat against her belly. We held that embrace for a long enough kiss that Abby needed to come up for air. When she did, she again pushed me away while laughing. 

“ I’m sorry Baby. That was not right. I’ll make it up to you.... I promise. “ Abby grabbed my hand and led me back into the bedroom, where she grabbed one of the smaller bags of diapers. “ These say underwear on them. How bad can they be ? “  

“ Abby, I really don’t want to wear any of that ! “ I was attempting to stand up for myself. “ No... really I’m not going to wear them. As a matter of fact, if my clothes are clean...... I would rather leave, than go out there wearing another a diaper. “    

Abby was still smiling. “ What are you going to do ? Go commando ? You do remember..... you have no underwear hear Baby. And that..... “ Abby tapped my throbbing dick. “ There is no hiding that without some kind of underwear. “   

Looking down, I had to agree with Abby. It seems there is Viagra in the air that is circulating through this house. My dick has never been as big, and obnoxious as it has been these past twenty-four hours.

Abby ripped open the bag she was holding, and pulled out one of the new undergarments. “ Let’s make another deal. Neither one of us is going out there in a taped on, hard to get out of, hard to hide diaper. But you can’t go out there like that...... I mean that is unreal. Your penis really is bigger right now than it was yesterday... or even earlier today. It truly is astonishing Baby. “    

Looking down at my now bigger than ever dick, I decided to ask Abby. “  What are you proposing this time ?  And for the record talking about it.... my penis that is.... like that......... does not make it go away. “    

Abby apologized again. “ You’re right, I’m sorry. Like I said earlier I won’t make you wear anything that I’m not willing to wear myself..... Deal ? So if you’re wearing a pull-up, I’ll wear one too. “    

I weighed my options for a minute, but agreed to play along. Seeing my nod of approval, made Abby’s face light up again. For a second, I think she really thought I was going to leave. 

Abby set what I guess will be my pull-up on the bed, and went into the closet to find some clothes. “ I don’t see any point in trying to force that monster of yours into these underwear just yet, so let’s find some clothes for you while we wait for that thing to calm down. “ When Abby came out of the closet she had an arm full of clothes. “ How about this Baby ? “ Abby held up a pair of grey sweatpants, and a blue generic long sleeve t-shirt.   

Relieved that she found something that I might find in my closet, I quickly took them from her. The pants also appeared that they would hide the pull-up I’d be wearing as well. Abby also looked through her sister’s clothes for herself. All of her own clothes, would do nothing to hide a pull-up since all she wears are leggings and yoga pants. Abby settled on a pair of pink sweatpants with a white short sleeved t-shirt. She set the clothes she was going to wear on the bed, and then went into her weekend bag. When she pulled out a little lavender colored pull-up like she was sleeping in last night, I quickly objected.   

“ Wait a minute ! “ I responded by grabbing the pull-up that she had set on the bed for me. “ The deal was, you would wear whatever I would be wearing. “   

Abby shot me a sly grin. “ What’s the big deal ? “ she asked. 

“ What’s the big deal ? “ I took the pull-up she was holding from her hand, and compared it to the one she wanted me to wear. “ The one you want me to wear has three times the bulk of the one’s you’ve got in that bag of yours. A deal’s a deal Baby. “ Abby nodded compliantly, and reached for the Abena. I pulled it back from her, and went down to a knee. I held it open for her to step into it. “ Come on honey, one foot at a time. “   

Abby rolled her eyes, but while still smiling she put her feet in..... one leg at a time. “ This is silly Leo. I can do it myself you know. “   

Having fun with her I smiled back. “ You’re right this is definitely silly, but you started this entire game yesterday.... remember all the talk about relaxing and letting it go ? Now it’s your turn. “ Once both feet were in the pull-up, and firmly on the floor, I slowly worked it up Abby’s legs. When it was all the way up, I spun her around, and, gave her butt a generous squeeze. That is until she slapped my hand away.   

After slapping my hand away, Abby shoved me to the side, and grabbed a second pull-up for me. When she went to a knee to help me get into my underwear, her forehead took a direct hit from my never ending erection. This caused us to both laugh out loud. When she stood back up, Abby pushed me down onto the bed, threw the pull-up at me, and disappeared into the bathroom. 

Abby turned the sink on, then peeked her head out the bathroom. “ I’m going to have to do something about that myself. If I don’t, Cheryl will be in here putting you into another diaper..... Then you’ll tell her about our deal, and she’ll put me in a diaper again. “ Abby returned with wet washcloth. “ Go ahead and lay all the way back Baby. “   

Unsure of what she had in mind, I was hesitant. “ What are you going to do to me ? “   

Abby put a hand on my chest, and pushed me back. “ Please just lay back, I’m not going to hurt you. I promise. “    

I let her push me back, and before I knew it, Abby had wrapped my entire package in a washcloth that felt like it came out of the refrigerator. “ Now don’t you dare touch that. “    

“ Agghhhh !  Why would you do that ? “ I propped myself up onto my elbows, only to see her finishing getting dressed. 

Once Abby was dressed, she removed the washcloth to reveal the results of her cruel magic trick. It worked, what would have dented a car door, was now as rigid as a sausage before hitting the grill. Still just as big..... but much more relaxed.   

While I was still on my back, Abby grabbed the pull-up, and quickly had it up to my knees.  Then with my hands in hers, I was helped to my feet. She went to a knee, so she could finish pulling up my protection. However, before pulling my underwear up..... Abby proved maybe she was a little more than tipsy, and again put my dick into her mouth ! Only for a second this time, but it still sent me through the roof. Before I could say anything, she had my pull-up in place. Abby did have to reach into my pull-up, and shift things around. It wasn’t a full blown erection, but my dick was getting thicker by the second. Abby managed to fix it to where I was left with a slightly noticeable bulge rather than a tent in my pants. 

Abby stepped back and looked me up and down. “ If we’d a left you poking out like that.... oh we’d a had a real mess on our hands. “   

Being a little frustrated, I put my own hand into my underwear, and adjusted things again. “ What are you talking about ? I’m not going to use this thing Abby. These are just to appease you and your sister. These are pull-ups.... which means.... when I need to go..... I will pull them down..... go.... and pull them back up. “  

Abby laughed at me for a minute, gave me a kiss on the lips, and held out my sweats. “ Relax Honey, I’m just poking a little fun. “  I put my hand on her shoulders, and stepped into them while she pulled them up. Abby handed me the shirt, which I put on with no help. 

We fixed the bed, and threw all the used towels in the bath tub.  

After throwing the towels in the tub, I came across our rolled up diapers. “ What do you want to do with these ? That trash can in there is full, and I’m not taking them out there. “   

“ Oh no, we are definitely not taking them out there. “ Abby looked under the bathroom sink for a bag or something but none were there. “ Hey... just throw them in the tub for now.... but close the shower curtain just in case someone comes in here. “   

Being satisfied with our efforts to put the room back together, we both checked ourselves out in the mirror. Abby gave my butt a pat, and I returned the favor by giving hers a squeeze.   

I looked Abby up and down. “ I’m going to really like spending more time with you. “   

Abby grabbed my hand and smiled. “ Me to Baby, I really think we’re going have some fun this weekend. We just need to get through tonight. “

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Made a couple changes in the last chapter.... nothing major. Hopefully more to come soon. Since I don’t prepare anything before I submit it here, I really only write when the ideas and the time to do it line up. All this goes straight from my head to here. To anyone who follows me, I appreciate you and your patience.

We left the bedroom holding hands, and while I was admiring Abby’s profile, I heard her voice. Michelle’s voice that is.   

“ Hey stinker ! “ Michelle was sitting at the kitchen table with Cheryl.   

Cheryl quickly came to my defense. “ Oh Michelle, leave him alone. “   

“ I’m sorry, that wasn’t right. “ Michelle apologized. “ You two do make a cute couple though. “    

Abby and I sat at the table smiling at each other, as Abby thanked Michelle for the compliment. “ So what brings you out here Michelle ? “ Abby asked.   

Michelle sipped the beer she was holding, and explained that she was out on a date that she had to end early. She then explained that she wasn’t ready to go home, and was looking for someone to share some more drinks with. Cheryl’s house was on the way home, so here she was.  

I did not know the history between the three of them, but I could tell they were friends. If I had to guess, Michelle was closer to Cheryl’s age than Abby’s, and judging by the conversation, Cheryl and Michelle knew each other well. It wasn’t long before there was more than a dozen empty cans sitting on the table. Michelle was a riot.... Between the conversation, and the drinks I had forgotten all about needing to work tomorrow. 

“ I’m sorry ladies, but I need to hit the road. “ I stood up to leave, but was stopped when Abby grabbed my wrist.   

“ I don’t think so baby. “ Abby looked up to me and stood up herself. “ One third of those cans are yours.... there is no way you are driving home tonight. As a matter of fact, I think you should stay too Michelle. “ Michelle raised her beer in approval.

“ Abby I’ve got to go..... It’s too late to call in sick tomorrow. “ I looked into Abby’s eyes pleading with her to let me go.   

Abby moved her hand to mine and squeezed it. “ No sir, it’s not worth it. Stay here tonight, and I’ll make sure you’re up in time to get to work. I promise. “ I reluctantly complied and sat down. 

Michelle piped up again. “ You two already sound like a couple. Cheryl get us some more beers while I visit your ladies room. “   

Cheryl stood up with Michelle. “ When you get back, I need to pee too. “   

“ Girl... I don’t need to pee. My dinner isn’t agreeing with me. “ Michelle rubbed her abdomin indicating a belly ache.   

Cheryl laughed out loud. “ You are too much...you know that. Go use my bathroom, I’ll use the hall bath. “   

Abby went ahead and retrieved two more beers from the fridge. However, instead of coming back to the table, she moved to the couch..... beckoning for me to follow her. When I stood up to join her, I felt the urge to pee as well.   

Abby saw it in my eyes. “ Can you hold it ? It’s ok if you can’t. “   

“ Not for long. I’ll just wait by the hall door. Your sister will understand why I’m wearing the pull-up..... won’t she ? “ I asked, because if she found out, I was worried she would make a big deal about it in front of Michelle.   

Abby looked at me with an equally concerned look on her face. “ I’m not sure she wouldn’t say anything Baby. She’s had a lot to drink tonight, and she could say anything at this point. She would have no problem embarrassing both of us if she’s drunk. “   

I looked down the hall, then back at Abby. “ What should I do ? “    

Abby bit her lip. “ Just go..... in the pull-up.... Use it. After these beers we’ll tell them we’re going to bed because you’ve got to get up early. They’ll never know. “ Abby tilted her head and smiled again. “ If you are wet Baby, then you’ll need me to clean you up before bed..... right ? “ I was starting to pick up signs that Abby herself was feeling it. She was obviously more than tipsy..... she like me, was drunk. 

I could see where she was going with this, so I went ahead and sat down. “ What about you ? I still need to return the favor. Do you need to go too ? “   

Abby’s most deviant smile yet appeared, and she had moved to where she was on my lap straddling me. “ Leo, you are a sly one, aren’t you ? “ With that comment Abby leaned in to kiss me. As soon as our lips touched, I felt it.... I could feel the warmth spread across the front of her pull-up. That wasn’t all though, I could hear the hiss of her going..... the sound of her peeing is what relaxed me enough to go. My release had the pressure of a fire hose, and Abby felt it. She pulled back from our kiss to look me in the eye, before kissing me even deeper. She really caught me off guard, when she started to grind our pull-up’s together. It was only about four or five minutes, but in that time Abby had me worked into a frenzy. We had both completely emptied our bladders, and were now going at it. The weight of her on my lap, pressing against my returning erection had caused the wetness in my pull-up to spread.   

Abby again came up for air. “ Let’s go to bed..... now..... I need you.... right now ! “   

“ You don’t have to tell me twice ! “ I helped her off of me, and went to stand up myself..... when I felt it.   

My pants were soaked ! Abby’s pull-up had leaked onto me, and mine onto the couch. After assessing the couch, I looked at my pants again, then Abby’s pants. When I looked into Abby’s eyes the drunken sexual excitement, had turned to tears of fear and embarrassment.  

“ Oh no.... what are we going to do ? “ Abby looked terrified, and there was nothing I could do.   

I tried to console her. “ Hey Baby... It can’t be that baa... “   

“ Well looks like it was a good thing I dropped these diapers off......... “ Michelle was walking into the living room with a used diaper in each hand. “ For both of you that is. “

• Like 1

About the time I looked over Abby’s shoulder to see Michelle, I heard the toilet flush in the hall bathroom. Followed by Cheryl’s voice. “ Oh Michelle.... leave them alone already. “    

“ Leave them alone ? “ Michelle asked. “ Wait till you get out here girl. And look what I found in your tub.... tell me you’re not glad I brought these over for Abby. I didn’t know she needed them. “    

By the time Cheryl made it down the hall, and was standing beside Michelle, Abby’s face was buried in my right shoulder. I could feel her tears through my shirt, and all I could do was hold her.   

“ What..... is going on in here ? Abby, please tell me you just spilled a drink on yourself. “ Cheryl did not seem mad at first .... at least until she looked closer, and realized how wet Abby was. “ You didn’t ! “ Cheryl took the diapers from Michelle, and deposited them into he kitchen trash can, before she was standing in front of Abby and I. “ Abby, turn around. “    

Abby reluctantly pulled herself from my arms to face her sister. “ I’m sorry Cheryl, I... “   

Before Abby could finish her explanation, Cheryl realized that I was wet as well. “ Leo, you’re wet too ? What happened ????? Never mind don’t answer that. By the smell of things nobody spilled their drinks. And both of you ? “ Cheryl felt the crotch of my pants, then pulled the waist of Abby’s out enough to see the top of her pull-up. “ You two are soaked ! So clearly your choice of protection was wrong. “    

Abby tried again to apologize. “ Cheryl, I’m so sorry. “ We just thought that with the drinking, and Michelle being here..... we’d just go with these. I mean it’s not like we aren’t capable of using the restroom like adults. If we’re wearing the full on diapers..... well that just didn’t make sense. “   

I could not speak. For some reason I just stared at the floor. Between Cheryl’s look of pure disappointment, and Michelle’s drunken giggling, I did not want to look up.   

“ Leo what do you have to say for yourself ? “ With her left hand under my chin, Cheryl pulled my face up to see hers “ Who’s idea was it to go without the diapers ? “    

I looked at Abby, then back at Cheryl. “ That’d me mine. I really thought these were worth a try... and like Abby said, we are perfectly capable of using the bathroom like grown ups.... and well.... the diapers just aren’t practical. “   

Cheryl questioned our reasoning, and obviously disagreed. “ Not practical ? Huh..... so tell me exactly how we get here. Michelle and I were out of the room.... for what ? Not even ten minutes ? “ Cheryl looked at Michelle for confirmation. “ And when we get back, you two are both soaked ! “ Cheryl spun me around by my shoulder to see my backside. “ I mean look at you Baby ! What ! And my couch ! Were you two really sitting down when this happened ? “   

My head was spinnng, searching the depths of my mind trying to find a plausible excuse. I really didn’t want to tell her that we were making out while pissing on each other, but also didn’t want to say it was an accident..... At least not in front of Michelle, who was sitting in Cheryl’s chair now, seeming to enjoy our humiliation.

Here goes nothing, I thought to myself. “ The couch was my fault Cheryl. All the beers hit me at once, and the urge was too strong. I tried to hold it until one of you was out of the bathroom.... but couldn’t. I sat on the couch because it helps me to hold it when I’m sitting. “ I felt Abby grab my hand and squeeze, so I continued. “ When I couldn’t hold it any more, I tried to let a little out like before...... but then couldn’t stop it. I did not expect these to leak so bad. I’m very sorry, and will pay to have the couch cleaned. “   

“ That is an admirable story Baby, but why then is Abby so wet ? “ Cheryl spun Abby around to see the back of her pants. “ I mean look at you, you are wet both front and back..... and Abby.... well she is mostly wet between her legs. I really don’t care about what really happened, but Abby knows that when she wet like this in the past....  our mother enforced one of two consequences. “   

I didn’t think much of what Cheryl said, until Abby caught my attention by squeezing my hand again. I looked at Abby, and by the look in here eyes, I could tell I was probably not going to like what was coming next. That being said, I wanted two things more than anything. I wanted to be away from Michelle’s watchful eyes, and to be out of these wet pants. I thought to myself, anything was better than standing in front of Michelle wearing a pee soaked pull-up and wet pants.   

Cheryl told Michelle that the night was probably over, and she could have any room she wanted. Michelle thanked her, and said the chair was fine.   

Cheryl was not having that. “ Nonsense Michelle. You’re not sleeping in a chair. Why don’t you sleep in my room. The bed’s a California king, so there’s plenty of room. Let me get these two situated, then I’ll get you something to sleep in. “   

Michelle gratefully accepted. “ Ok girl, but you have to let me help out in some way tonight...... why don’t you give me something to clean up this couch. “    

“ That’d be great. You’ll find everything under the kitchen sink. “ Cheryl ushered Abby and I towards the hallway. “ Ok you two, you know where to go. “   

By now Abby was emotionless, I however.... well my anxiety had kicked itself into high gear. My heart was racing again. By the time we made it into Cheryl’s bedroom, beads of sweat had formed on my forehead, and my palms were sweating. 

“ First things first.... “ Cheryl pointed to the bathroom. “ Both of you.... get out of those wet clothes, and leave them in the tub. I’ll be right back. “   

After directing us to strip, Cheryl left the room. I managed to calm myself a little, but Abby for some reason would not look me in the eye.   

Before undressing I put my hand on her shoulder. “ Hey you.... We’ll get through this. How bad could it be ? “   

Abby looked at me, almost ready to cry again. “ You have no idea. I appreciate what you said out there..... you know trying to take the blame and all..... but remember when I told you she doesn’t miss much ? Well she saw right through it. “ Abby slid her pants down, and looked back up at me. “ And now she’s going to find a way to test our feelings for each other.... and whatever happens.... well it’s all my fault. “   

I stretched the waistband of my pants enough so that the weight of them just caused them to fall to the floor. After stepping out of them, I pulled Abby in for a hug. “ Let her test us. We’ll get through tonight.... whatever it turns into.... and figure out the rest. After all, we’re both adults with our own places. For all I care, we could walk out that door. “ Abby pulled out of our hug, and looked at me as if I had suggested we shoot her sister. “ I mean it, why don’t we just leave ? “   

“ That is not an option Baby. “ Abby ripped the sides of her pull-up and balled it up. Then she did the same to mine. “ I’ll explain when we have more time alone. “ She threw our pull-ups into the tub while I gathered our pants, and did the same. After a gentle kiss we returned to the bedroom.

“ Back in there you two... shirts off too. “ Cheryl was there with what appeared to be a large quilt covering the bed. On top of the quilt was two of the new thicker diapers, as well all the necessities for cleaning, and preventing diaper rash. I took my shirt off on the spot, which Abby took from me on her way to the bathroom. When she came back out, she was completely naked. Even in this embarrassing and humiliating situation, I couldn’t help but admire every inch of her. “ Ok you two, have a seat on the quilt. “ We sat down with our hands on our laps. There was no attempt to cover up... all our modesty was gone. 

Cheryl pulled a chair from the corner of the room, and sat in front of us. “ So one of you, or both of you, decided neither of you should wear the diapers.... which in most cases is fine, and actually appropriate, because you are both adults. However, because of that decision, the couch is soaked..... Because of that decision, our guest is cleaning your pee from my couch. So here’s what is going to happen.... Excuse me, first let’s talk about what did happen. Which I’ll remind you, I don’t really care what really happened. Just know that whatever story you’re going to tell will impact the consequences. “ Cheryl paused enough for both of us to indicate that we understood what she was saying. “ So, you either had an accident.... which is no big deal, but that still needs to be dealt with.... At least, until we are confident that there will be no more of them. Another possibility.... is that one of you.... or both of you wet yourselves on purpose. “ Cheryl again paused. I attempted to swallow what felt like a lump growing in my throat, while Abby ran her fingers through her hair.   

Cheryl sat up a little straighter in her chair, and presented our options. “ If it was an accident, as a precaution, you’ll be in either pull-ups or diapers through next week.... As long as they stay clean, and dry..... you’ll be out of them after next Sunday. If the two of you made that mess out of laziness, or simple mischief..... well that will be punished. “    

After hearing the word punished, I could feel the tension rise between Abby and Cheryl. I looked at Abby, who was clearly pissed at Cheryl, who was now the emotionless one. I saw the silence as a chance to negotiate. “ Cheryl, there’s got to be an end to this. Obviously the drinks got the better of us. We both know Abby is not incontinent.... hell neither am I for that matter. These past twenty four hours or so, have been..... well pretty crazy. I mean you convinced me to relax, and live in a diaper for a couple days. But it’s over ! I’ve got to work tomorrow, so I can’t play this game anymore.... I’ll wear your diaper tonight since I drank too much to drive, and I can’t stay here without one..... But please leave Abby alone. I made the mess ! I did wet my pull-up on purpose. I just didn’t feel like fighting it.... which is what you told me to do. Isn’t it ? We were on our way to bed when Michelle found us. “ I paused for a minute and gathered the courage to say one ,ore thing. “ Yesterday Abby warned me about you, then you told me Abby was the control freak..... I’m gonna have to take Abby’s side in this one, maybe you are the one who likes to be in control. “    

Abby grabbed my wrist. “ Oh Leo.... please stop. You’re making it worse. “    

I looked at Abby, and the look in her eyes convinced me that I should be worried.

Cheryl looked down, then back up while she tried to keep from laughing. “ Leo Baby... you should have let Abby talk this one through. “ Cheryl stood up, patted my head, and ran her fingers through Abby’s hair before leaving the room.   

I turned to see the growing look of concern on Abby’s face. “ What is she talking about Abby ? “   

“ I’m sorry. “ Abby grabbed my left hand with her right hand while placing her left hand on my thigh. “ Oh Leo, she’s going to give you an option now, and if you want out..... If you say no..... I understand, and I will not hold it against you. I’m stuck, I don’t have a choice but to take what’s coming to me. “   

I squeezed Abby’s hand, and placed my right hand on top of the hand that was on my leg. “ What are you talking about ? What ?  So she’s going to want us to wear diapers for a week. I’m serious Abby..... let’s just stay here tonight, then tomorrow we both go to work then home. Our homes ! I don’t see the issue. “   

Abby wiped a tear from her eye before holding my hand again. “ It’s so much more complicated than you could imagine Baby. Listen to me.....  I don’t have a choice in the matter.... at all. You however do, so do whatever you want. I promise you.... I won’t hold it against you. “    

I was now a little worried. “ Abby, how bad can it be ? I mean what.... is she gonna put us in a cage ? Is she going to whip us ? “ Abby was looking towards the bedroom door when her eyes got big, and she pulled her hands back.

“ Ok you two, let’s make things right. “ Cheryl had returned, before Abby could say any more. “ So here’s what’s going to happen Leo..... Since you admitted to not only refusing the diaper, but also purposely wetting the pull-up..... you have earned a consequence. Abby for your part.... whatever it was, you will share the same consequence. You will both wear and use diapers for one week... starting right now until next Sunday. “ Cheryl read my expression. “ Now Leo, before you say anything.... you can say no to this, and walk out that door. I’ll even call you an Uber. You’ll have to pay for it of course...... But know this. If you do not accept your consequence..... Abby’s will double. “   

Before answering I looked at Abby, but she was looking down. “ Cheryl I don’t understand how this works. We’ve all got jobs. You, me, Abby..... we all work. I can’t run an installation route wearing a diaper..... It wouldn’t be very professional for Abby to work at the clinic in a diaper... There’s got to be something else. “   

Cheryl sat back down in the chair. “ Oh, there is something else..... actually there’s more Baby. “    

“ More ? “ I questioned.   

“ Yes, more. “ Cheryl answered. “ Before we get you two diapered for the night, there’s a spanking coming for that mess in the living room. “   

“ What ! No way ! “ I stood up to leave, and was half way to the door before realizing I had no clothes on. “ Where are my clothes ? “ I turned around, which is when a saw Abby. She was looking up now, with her hands folded in her naked lap, and tears rolling down her red cheeks. “ Abby I’m sorry, I can’t work in diapers. It’s not possible...... I’d be sent home..... probably fired. And a spanking..... that’s out of the question. I haven’t been spanked since I was.... hell I don’t even remember. Abby... I’m.... I..... “    

Cheryl interrupted me. “ Then it’s decided. Abby let’s get this over with. Fetch a towel, and get over my lap, you're going to get all forty of the spanks..... then it’ll be two weeks of diapers. “

I stood there naked still, because clearly I was not getting my clothes until this was over. Abby slowly stood up, sulking as she walked into Cheryl’s bathroom. When she came back out with a towel, Abby looked at me, and I folded. All the feelings that had grown for this woman came rushing back. Her once happy eyes were reddened from all the tears, and her hair was a wet sweaty mess.   

“ Stop ! “ I walked across the room, and grabbed the towel from Abby. “ Ok.... I’ll do it. Cheryl you win. “   

Abby pulled the towel back out of my hand. “ Leo, I told you.... you don’t have to do this. Just go. “   

I pulled the towel back, this time freeing it from Abby’s hand. “ You’re right, I don’t have to do this. But I want to see you again.... and if I leave you to take all of this by yourself.... well I don’t think I’d be able to stand in front of you again. After all, I wet the couch. Not you. “    

Abby wrapped her arms around me, and hugged me tighter than I have ever been hugged. “ I’m sorry. “ she whispered.   

“ Are you finished ? “ Cheryl asked. “ I don’t have all night, so give me that towel, and get across my lap. “   

After handing Cheryl the towel, and watching her smooth it across her lap, I fell into a trance. I just stared at the towel, trying to comprehend what was about to happen. I.... a grown man, was voluntarily going to lay across the lap of a woman who I had met only a day ago....... and let her spank me.   

Cheryl let out an impatient sigh before urging me on. “ Leo... if you don’t get across my lap right now, twenty is going to turn into forty. “ I reluctantly complied while following her instructions. “ Baby you need to hold the chair legs with your hands, and if at anytime you let go of them, I will start over. Do you understand ? “   

With a gulp I responded. “ Um yes ma’am. “   

The first contact was not bad. With her left forearm pressing down on my shoulder blades, Cheryl gently slid her right hand over each of my cheeks. Even giving them a squeeze, and commenting about it being a shame that she’s going to have to turn them so red. “ Abby will you count for Leo ? “ Abby nodded, and sat down on the quilt covered bed. I looked over to see her silently mouth the words I’m sorry to me.   

I was lost in Abby’s eyes when I felt the first smack. It caught me by such a surprise that I actually peed a little ( I’m guessing that’s why we have the towel. ) By the fifth time I felt her hand, my eyes had developed a leak ( Not necessarily from the pain as much as the humiliation ) . I wasn’t crying out loud, but by the tenth smack I could see the teardrops on the floor. At twelve for some reason Cheryl paused, and gently ran her hand across both cheeks again. “ Leo Baby, you’re doing so well. Just a little bit longer. “ When I felt her hand leave my backside I closed my eyes, and gripped the chair legs tighter. I still wasn’t prepared for the impact. Once again I pissed on the towel. The last eight were twice as hard as the previous twelve, and came in a flurry. By the time she was finished, I could feel the wet towel between myself and Cheryl’s lap. The floor next to the chair was equally wet with my tears.   

Cheryl seemed pleased with me, and was again rubbing my now worn out cheeks. “ Baby you did so well.....  Didn’t he Abby ? Abby can you get us some lotion from the bathroom ? “ 

I looked over just in time to see Abby’s naked butt walking into the bathroom. When she was walking back towards us I was able to see her perfect lady bits, and gently bouncing breasts. I couldn’t help but think to myself..... That girl could be mine after all this. While admiring the vision that is Abby, I felt Cheryl spread some lotion on each of my cheeks. At first it was cold, then it stung for a minute, but after a while it did sooth some of the pain away.   

“ Leo it seems I might have put too much lotion on you. “ Cheryl continues to work the lotion in between my cheeks, finally surprising me with a finger in my ass hole, which I wasn’t expecting. “ Sorry about that Baby. You haven’t done a number two since yesterday’s accident, so I thought I’d check and see if there’s anything going on in here. “ After she was satisfied with her inspection, Cheryl slipped her finger out.... incidentally tickling the button as she exited. “ Ok Baby you’re finished. “ Upon helping me to my feet, Cheryl discovered the wet towel. She didn’t say anything, she just looked at me, as if to say.... See. “ Leo throw this towel in the tub, and get a new one for Abby. Would you please ? “   

When I came back with a new towel Abby was already standing at Cheryl’s side. Abby took the towel from me, and handed it to Cheryl. Without wasting any time, or even being told, Abby was across her sister’s lap, and holding the chair legs. Abby’s spanking started the same as mine. Cheryl caressed her cheeks for a minute or two before asking me if I wanted to count. I declined, saying it didn’t feel right. When she heard that Abby turned and looked at me, the look in her eyes made me feel as if I should count.   

“ Ok... Ok.... I’ll count. Abby I’m sorry. “ Cheryl’s hand had come up and down three times before it registered what I was watching. Then it stopped.   

“ Leo ! “ Cheryl looked up at me. “ You do know how to count... don’t you ? “   

“ Yes... yes ma’am. I’m sorry. I uh just...... yes “ I stuttered. “ How many was that ? “   

Abby turned her head, looking at me through her already watery eyes. “ Three. “   

“ Three then. Ok. “ I nodded that I was ready.   

Cheryl smoothed her hand across Abby’s cheeks a couple times before she resumed her pace. The sight of Cheryl’s hand landing on Abby’s butt was something else. Now I’m not into the S&M scene, but the way each cheek jiggled independently at impact, for some reason was getting a reaction out me. The kind of reaction I was afraid I would not be able to hide. At about twelve Cheryl stopped like she did for me.   

Cheryl gave Abby’s butt a chance to prepare for the finish “ Ok Sis, we’re almost there. “   

When Cheryl brought her hand up, and then down the last eight happened so fast I couldn’t keep count. Possibly due to being distracted by Abby’s legs kicking about.....  I was relieved it was over, and was ready with the lotion before Cheryl even asked for it. When I handed the lotion to Cheryl, she couldn’t help but notice what was now growing between my legs. She smiled at me, and applied the lotion to Abby’s now blazing red butt. Watching the lotion treatment was only speeding up the blood flow to my already engorged erection. All I could think about, was how am I going to explain why I am so hard after watching Abby get punished.   

I attempted to push it between my legs, and keep it there, by squeezing them together. Luckily, when Abby stood up, she ran into the bathroom, and closed the door. After seeing the wet towel, I figured she must still have to pee or something.   

Cheryl stood up and tossed Abby’s wet towel towards the bathroom door, and put the chair away. After putting the chair away she left the room, and came back with a wash cloth. “ Go ahead and lay back Baby. “ I just let myself fall back, and bent my knees so my feet were resting on the bed. I knew the drill by now, so there really wasn’t a lot of conversation. When Cheryl slipped the diaper under my hips, she did get a laugh out of my boner flopping around. That’s where the wash cloth came into play. Before pulling my knees into my chest, Cheryl grabbed hold of my entire package with the ice cold wash cloth. She made sure it was clean, and in the process of cleaning me up she “ accidentally “ squeezed one of my testicles.   

“ Ouch !!!!! What the hell was that for ? “ I brought myself up to rest on my elbows.   

Cheryl apologized. “ I’m sorry Baby, I didn’t mean to pull that hard. “   

Intentional or not Cheryl got the desired result. My erection was nothing but a thick soft dick now. Seeing Cheryl reach for the paste I grabbed my legs, and pulled my knees into my chest. After covering my ass with paste, she asked me to hold my legs a minute. She left the room again, I thought to get that thermometer. When she returned I must have been distracted by the ceiling fan, that is until her finger dove into my butt again. This time was deeper than last, and it stayed there longer too. She eventually pulled it out, but it felt like she left something in there. By the look on my face she could tell I had questions.   

“ You’re wondering what that was all about aren’t you ? “ Cheryl was looking at me the same way a mother looks, when she is about to tell her son something he doesn’t want to hear. “ Well Honey, I just gave you a suppository. “   

“ You what ! “ I shouted.  

Ignoring my response, Cheryl started applying the paste to the rest of my diaper area, but eventually shared her thoughts. “ You haven’t had a bowel movement today, and Abby told me how hard your stool was yesterday..... so I figured this’ll get things moving until we get you going on a more balanced diet. “   

Even though I knew the answer I still asked. “ So that’s going to make me..... “ Cheryl cut me off.  

“ Yes Baby, that is a milder dose though, it’s designed to melt slow and gently get the desired result overnight. “ Cheryl continued spreading the paste..... which was bringing my dick back to life. “ Oh no ! Look who’s back ! “ Cheryl laughed out loud, before showering me with powder, and closing up my diaper. She made sure everything was snug.... even checking the leg bands with her fingers just inside the elastic.... I’m guessing because of the intruder that she pushed into me.   

The idea of shitting myself tonight was all I could think about, but my attention was brought back to present when I remembered Abby running off to the bathroom. “ Hey is Abby alright ? “ I asked. 

“ I’m sure she is fine. “ Cheryl walked over to the door and knocked. “ You alright Sis ? “   

There was no answer, but the toilet flushed, then we heard the sink running. The door opened to reveal the still naked Abby. “ Oh look at you.... you’re already for bed... almost. “   

“ Sure am. “ I grumbled. “ What took you so long in there ? “ She didn’t have to answer. By the smell that wafted into the room when the door opened, I could tell Abby had just taken a dump. “ That is not fair ! How come you get to shit before you get your diaper...... and I get a suppository..... so I will shit in my diaper ? “    

“ Oh Cheryl, you didn’t. “ Abby seemed upset with Cheryl. “ That has never been part of the punishment. “   

“ Abby I didn’t do it as part of the punishment. Remember how you mentioned his stool being so hard yesterday ? “ Cheryl was defensive now. “ I thought we could help Leo be more regular. “   

Abby shook her head and rolled her eyes at her sister before laying down for her diaper. I managed to set aside my frustration over having a shit bomb melting in my gut..... because now I get to watch Abby get diapered. I decided to stand next to Cheryl, hoping she’d ask me to help. At the very least.... what a view. Instead of the wash cloth she used on me, Cheryl cleaned Abby with the wet wipes. She methodically wiped her sister’s lady parts, paying special attention to both her inner and outer lips. 

Cheryl raised Abby’s attention. “ Hey Sis things are looking a little red down here.... does any of this itch or hurt ? “    

Abby lifted her head to see what Cheryl was looking at. “ No, everything’s fine. “   

After setting aside any concern, Cheryl lifted Abby’s feet, which prompted Abby to pull her knees into her chest. Cheryl then slid Abby’s diaper under her hips. While Abby was holding her legs up, Cheryl ran a wipe across both cheeks. Abby started to lower her legs when Cheryl stopped her. “ Not yet Honey. “ Abby pulled them back up just before Cheryl shoved a wipe covered finger in her ass.

“ Hey what was that for ! “ Abby shouted.   

Cheryl pulled her finger back out to show both of us “ Oh my Sis, you’ve got to do a better job of wiping. “    

Abby shook her head again. “ Oh get on with it. “   

Cheryl balled up the wipe, and set it with rest of the used wipes. She then covered Abby’s butt with a thick layer of paste before letting her set her legs down. Moving on to the front... Cheryl put a little extra paste where she noticed the irritation. Finally, after a cloud of powder Cheryl closed her sisters diaper, and made her way to the bathroom to wash her hands.   

I stepped over to where Cheryl was standing, offered my hands, and helped Abby up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

After washing her hands, Cheryl found Abby and I t-shirts to sleep in, then motioned for us to follow her out of the bedroom. “ Come on you two, let’s get you some milk or something to settle your tummies after drinking all that beer. “    

I was thirsty again so I did not object, but was reminded about Michelle still being out there when Abby demanded some pants to cover her diaper. “ Cheryl ! I’m not going out there like this.... not in front of Michelle ! “  

Cheryl stopped and turned to face us. “ What are you worried about Sis ? Michelle was out there when you two decided to wet your pants...... not to mention she found your diapers from earlier in the tub. So what’s the big deal ? She also knows that you’ll be wearing diapers for at least the next several days. “   

Seeing Cheryl’s point, Abby and I followed her down the hall into the living room. We were both relieved to find Michelle sleeping in the chair. When Cheryl left us in the bedroom earlier, she must have found a shirt for Michelle to sleep in as well. There she was.... curled up in Cheryl’s chair in nothing but a long t-shirt, and red lace panties ( which were visible due to her t-shirt riding up past her hips ).

Abby caught me staring, and gave me a swat on my still tender ass. “ Keep walking mister ! “ She whispered. Not sure if that was out of jealousy, or just wanting me to move along before Michelle woke up. Either way, another nicely shaped ass was good to see. It was no comparison to Abby’s, but still nice. Cheryl saw Abby give my butt a whack, and quietly laughed at us while pouring three glasses of milk.   

While we drank our milk, Cheryl sorted through a drawer before appearing in front of us with a role of clear packaging tape. “ Since your finished with your milk Leo, come here and lift your shirt so we can get you set for the night. “ I complied  not really knowing what was in store for me, but when I saw Abby rolling her eyes I knew it probably wasn’t good. In a matter of seconds Cheryl had wrapped the tape around my diaper, just above my hips.... making it impossible to get out of without scissors. The end of the tape was cut and smoothed behind me so I was not able to get a fingernail under it, and it was tight enough that there was no chance I’d be able to pull the diaper down.    

I was in this thing.... for everything.... until morning. “ Cheryl... why the tape ? “ I asked. “ It’s not like I’ve been taking these off or anything. “    

Cheryl eyeballed Abby then me. “ Leo Baby, the tape is to remind you two that this is a punishment, and that under no circumstance...... are either of you allowed to remove those diapers. Abby knows how this works. “ Abby nodded confirming that she indeed knew how this worked. Cheryl continued her explanation. “ Diapers will be worn day and night.... whether you are here or not.... and I will be the only one changing them. You are not aloud to change yourselves or each other. Is that understood ? “   

It was that moment when I realized I was no longer drunk, and in a matter of hours.... I was going to need to go to work. How was I going to manage that in a diaper ? Both Abby and Cheryl could see the panic in my face.   

“ What.... what about working though ? “ I stuttered. “ I mean there’s no way this works with my job. “   

Cheryl tilted her head and laughed for a second. “ What are you talking about Baby ? I mean you have worked for two days in a diaper here. Why would it be different anywhere else ? “   

“ Are you kidding me ? “ I shouted ( Waking up Michelle ). “ It’s very different. I mean..... like what about changes ? I can’t hold it all day.... and if I can’t change myself.... well what ? Do I work in a messed up diaper all day ? Hoping it doesn’t leak ? Cheryl, you have to agree. There has to be some kind of plan for..... “    

Cheryl interrupted. “ Ok, maybe you’re right. “   

“ Right about what Cheryl ???? “ Michelle asked. “ Oh my... will you look at those diapered butts. “ Michelle walked over, and gave mine a squeeze, then patted Abby’s. “ You two are adorable. How long’s this going to last Cheryl ? “   

“ Oh Michelle ! Sorry we woke you. Leo and I are just trying to figure out his punishment. “ Cheryl looked back to me after apologizing to Michelle. “ Leo there’s no way out of this.... unless...... “ After seeing her gaze set upon Abby I knew what she was thinking.   

“ No. I won’t do that to her. “ I shut down the idea of Abby taking both of our punishments.    

“ Ok then. “ Cheryl grabbed another glass for Michelle, and poured some more milk for all of us. “ It’s too late to do it now, but come morning, why don’t you call your office.... or better yet drive in early, and ask them for a light day ? Didn’t you tell me you have some pull there ? “   

“ That is correct. “ I confirmed. “ But I can’t afford to not work. I can ask off, and get all the time I want..... but I need to work..... I need the money. “   

“ You’re right Baby , I’m sorry. “ Cheryl agreed and apologized. “ We don’t want you to lose money, or worse yet.... your job. However, the punishment is not going away..... Listen..... it’s late, and we’re all tired. Let’s get some sleep, and talk it over in the morning. I’m sure we can make something work. “   

After discussing the sleeping arrangements, it was agreed that Abby and I could sleep in the bedroom in the basement, while Michelle would sleep in Cheryl’s bed with her. Abby and I said good nite, brushed our teeth, and headed for the basement. However, I did not make it to the steps without one more embarrassment. While we brushed our teeth in the hall bathroom, I could hear Cheryl sharing all the details of what Abby and I had endured. What caught my attention though, was Michelle’s reaction to what she was hearing, “ Cheryl I can’t believe he let you spank him ! Did he cry ? “

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I wanted to march into Cheryl’s room and call her out for running her mouth, when she said she wouldn’t. Abby could sense my anger, and pulled me towards the stairs. “ Listen Baby, ignore them.... please..... they are drunk. Especially Michelle. When she wakes up she will probably forget everything that happened tonight. “    

I tried to interject, but Abby put a single finger to my lips..... as if to shush me, and quietly tried to calm me down. “ Cheryl was wrong to do what she did with Michelle here, and she will realize it in the morning when she wakes up. That I can promise you..... She will admit that these consequences we have earned could have waited till after Michelle left. That being said, tonight just showed how drinking can affect a person’s decision making. It affected ours in the way we lost control of ourselves on the couch, and Cheryl’s in the way that she reacted to the mess we made. “    

By now Abby was holding both of my hands in hers, and our foreheads were gently pressed together. “ Leo honey, do you think can you calm down enough to sleep ? “   

I nodded, and we made our way downstairs. Once in the bedroom, it only took about five minutes for both of us to be under the covers, and in each other’s arms. I was laying on my back with Abby’s head on my chest, when I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to know more about the dynamics of Abby’s relationship with Cheryl. “ Abby, can you tell me what your sister has on you ? I mean what happened tonight was not normal...... The look on your sisters face..... Um.... I was a little scared for myself, and a lot scared for you. Would she really have punished you double if I would have left ? And why would you let her ? Hell, why did we let her do what she did to us tonight ? “     

Abby moved her head from my chest to her pillow so we could be face to face. Abby explained everything, starting with how their mother raised them to be proper speaking women who always put others before themselves. She was strict, but fair. Being a single mother of two girls with no other family (neither Abby’s or Cheryl’s fathers were ever in the picture), she taught them to be independent yet always there for each other. The fifteen years between Abby and Cheryl, meant that Cheryl sometimes was allowed to discipline Abby.   

When Abby was still having night time accidents in her teens, the chore of helping her clean up fell on on Cheryl most nights. Which is where the spankings began (for the bedwetting that is, both Abby and Cheryl had been spanked by their mother for other transgressions). Their mother would never have approved of spankings for Abby’s accidents, but she traveled a lot with work so she never found out. Abby was not punished every time she wet herself, but when it was an obvious case of laziness, Cheryl was especially harsh. Abby said she did not resent her sister’s treatment of her back then, because she always felt at fault for her accidents. She always thought something was wrong with her. It wasn’t until after completing nursing school that she was comfortable with the realization that somethings just can’t be explained, so she learned to deal with it. Which is why Abby sleeps in a pull up every night.

Abby then told me tonight was the first time she had been spanked since high school, however the diapers for a week..... well that is new. In the past she’d been confined to diapers for a weekend at most.... never longer.

I was still not getting it though. “ But why Abby ? Why did you let her do that tonight ? Why didn’t you just say no ? “    

Abby sat up beside me pulling her knees into her chest, and wrapping her arms around her legs. Looking between her feet, I could tell by the way her diaper was bulging with a yellow tint to it, that she had already wet herself. Abby realized that I could tell she was already wet, by following my eyes. “ What ? “ she asked. “ Why be uncomfortable trying to hold it when we’re stuck in these for a week ? “    

I pulled myself up to sit beside her and leaned against the head board. “ I guess you’re right.... I mean I’ve been fighting it for two days now. I may as well let go too..... “ Having said that, I did just that. Abby smiled and looked down at my crotch. As I relaxed and filled the front of my diaper. “ You still haven’t answered the question Abby, why not just say no ? “    

Abby sighed deeply, and explained that when their mother passed away she was a very wealthy woman. Their mother left them everything. All they had to do was both work in fields where they were helping others, and always be there for each other. “ So you see. “ Abby said. “ If Cheryl and I have a falling out or grow distant. We both loose everything that Mom left us...... not to mention each other. We’re all the family we have. “ Abby told me how once a month she and her sister meet with the firm that is charged with the overseeing of their mother’s estate, and if they are not together and or not working they could loose it all.    

I shook my head in disbelief. “ But the humiliation of it all. I mean is it necessary ? Abby you’re thirty years old. “   

Abby seemed to be getting frustrated with me now. “ Leo.... since Mom died Cheryl and I have always been together, good and bad. Are you telling me I should throw all that away because of one night of drinking that ended with a wet couch, spankings, and diapers ? “   

Hearing the conviction in her voice, I could see how strong a bond Abby and Cheryl have, so I had to trust her. “ I guess you’re right. It’s just that you seemed so upset tonight when you told me that she was going to test us. I mean you looked terrified. “    

Abby agreed with me. “ I was terrified...... spankings aren’t fun, and well I really thought you were going to leave. You’re the first man I’ve trusted in years, and I don’t want to loose you so soon. “   

Abby leaned into me and planted a kiss on my lips, then slipped back under the covers. I shimmied down from the headboard, and wrapped my arms around what I guess is my new diapered girlfriend. “ Abby I’m not sure what I’m signing up for, but I think I might follow you anywhere...... even if it’s in a diaper. “

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I woke up to what I thought was a gas pain, so I relaxed expecting to release enough air to keep a hot air ballon in the sky for days. However, having forgotten about the souvenir Cheryl put in my ass last night, it wasn’t just air that found its way into my diaper. I managed to clench my cheeks together fast enough that only the “ turtles head ” slid out from between my cheeks. I reached across the bed expecting to find Abby for support, but she was not there.   

After letting my insides calm down for a minute, I carefully rolled out of bed in away that I was able to keep any more surprises from filling my diaper. First stop was the basement bathroom, with the hope that I could finish over a toilet like every other adult. With any luck I could slip the diaper off, then back on without anyone knowing. What I had also forgotten, was the packaging tape keeping the diaper on me. It was taped just over my hips, and  so tight that there was no pulling it down. 

Now the cramps were getting worse. I strutted around the bathroom, squatting and bending over trying everything I could to keep the inevitable from happening. I searched the vanity, and the medicine cabinet above the sink. I looked for anything that I could cut the tape with, but there was nothing. After realizing there was nothing in the basement that would get this diaper off of me, I decided to run upstairs and plead my case with Cheryl.   

Upon reaching the top step, I found one of the girls in nothing but a t-shirt and panties, with a towel on her head. Because of the panties, I could tell it wasn’t Abby. “ Hey Cheryl..... I gotta go..... “   

“ Well look who’s finally up. “ Michelle turned around with a coffee in her hand.   

Like an embarrassed toddler, I turned and ran back downstairs. 

“ Leo, what’s wrong honey ? “ Michelle made it to the top step just in time to see me squatting on the basement floor filling my diaper just like a toddler failing to potty train. “ Oh.... oh my..... take all the time you need there baby. I’ll get you cleaned up when you finish. “   

What ?  I thought to myself. Why is she going to clean me up ? And where are Abby and Cheryl ? Now with a full diaper..... front and back..... wet and messy. I’m supposed to go upstairs, and be humiliated by yet another lady that I just met.

I stayed there on my knees for a minute or two trying not to cry. Not from pain or embarrassment, but frustration. I went to bed thinking I had someone that would share this experience with me.... the good, and in this case the worst. Where is Abby though ? And why is Michelle now a part of this ? Anyway, hoping Abby and Cheryl were somewhere upstairs, I made my way back upstairs to find out what is going on.   

Michelle must have heard me plodding up the steps, because by the time I made it to the top she was coming back to the living room with a new diaper and everything to go with it. “ Did you sleep well Leo ? Oh honey.... wow ! You really did a number on that diaper. We can’t change that out here. Let’s go back to Cheryl’s bedroom. “  

I was again defeated by my situation. As much as I wanted to protest, and argue that this was all wrong, what was I going to say ? I was standing here in nothing but a woman’s t-shirt and a wasted diaper. So I followed behind Michelle, walking with my feet as wide apart as the hall would let me. “ Michelle where did Abby and Cheryl go ? And what time is it ? Abby was supposed to wake me up for work this morning. “    

“ Leo, let’s get you sorted out then I’ll make you breakfast, and we can talk while we eat. “ Michelle dropped everything on the bed, instructing me to wait a minute before sitting down. She went into the bathroom, and returned with what looked like a plastic shower curtain. After spreading it out on the bed, I could see it actually was a plastic shower curtain. “ What’s inside that diaper is going to need more than a towel under it sweety. “ After smoothing it out Michelle patted the bed, giving me permission to now sit down.   

When I sat down, I tried to do so in a way that my weight was not fully on the mess in my diaper. I didn’t want to feel anymore of what was in my diaper than I had to. This prompted a giggle from Michelle. The crinkle of the plastic I was laying on, combined with the texture of the mess pushing its way up the back of my diaper almost had me in tears again. My emotions did not escape Michelle’s observation.   

Michelle opened up the new diaper set it off to the side, and started pulling out several wipes, piling them up next to my left hip. “ Please don’t start crying.... I’m doing you a favor. Cheryl told me she would take care of you when she got back from running errands...... But I can’t with a good conscience let you sit around in that mess untill she gets back. So pull it together, cooperate, and cheer up. “  

I nodded in acknowledgment of Michelle’s sincerity, but couldn’t bring myself to verbalize anything else yet.  

Then with a pair of scissors, Michelle cut the packaging tape that Cheryl had closed the diaper up with, and went to work. “  Okay honey, here we go. “ She pulled the front of the diaper down. “ Oh my ! Leo ! How long has it been ? “ I’m sure she was referring to the amount of shit that was sticking to everything in my diaper.

I turned my head to the side to avoid any chance we’d make eye contact. I was however still able to see everything she was doing in the mirrors reflection.  

After seeing me look away, Michelle apologized. “ I’m sorry Leo. I’ll keep my comments to myself. “    

Michelle first went to work cleaning the mess off my front side, paying close attention to the wrinkles in the head of my penis. She followed with a thorough cleaning of my shaft..... if I had to guess I’d say she was trying to make it grow. If that was the case, at least for now the humiliation was too deep. Nothing about this was bringing on an erection. When Michelle lifted my penis to get to my testicles, I noticed a bit of a gag reflex in her reaction.   

Michelle exhaled after holding her breath, and turned away. “ I need some gloves.... I’ll be right back. “ She disappeared into the bathroom. After hearing the vanity doors opening and closing, Michelle walked out wearing those yellow rubber gloves one would clean a bathroom with. “ I’m sorry about that Leo, but this is no baby diaper we are cleaning here. “   

The sight of Michelle wearing those gloves was pretty comedic, but it did nothing to quell the embarrassment of the situation. With her hands protected now, Michelle inhaled as if she was going to swim a mile under water, and quickly wiped the mess from my scrotum. Once that was somewhat clean, she exhaled and grabbed more wipes.   

Before taking another breath, Michelle asked for my help. “ Leo, I’m going to need you to lift your legs as high as you can and hold them there. “ With a hand behind each knee, I pulled my legs up the same way I had for Abby and Cheryl. Only this time, because the mess had traveled so far up my back, Michelle pushed me even farther..... to the point my shoulders were almost the only thing still on the bed. Now I too was forced to hold my breath. Being bent like this did not allow me to take even the shortest breath. I was however grateful for the efficiency that she cleaned me with. About the time I felt like I could pass out, the dirty diaper was out from under me, and my legs were down.   

Michelle stepped back a little red-faced herself. “ Whew !  The hard parts over baby. Sorry to push you back like that, but that’s gotta be the messiest diaper I’ve ever changed. “ Michelle gathered up all the discarded wipes, packed them inside the dirty diaper, and rolled it up. “ I’m going to get rid of this thing Leo I’ll be right back with a treat for you. “ She was only gone a minute. When she came back, she had a soapy washcloth and a fluffy hand towel. The smell of the soap was refreshing, and quickly erased the stink that was in the air when she walked out. Michelle again asked me to raise my legs, before gently wiping me with what was a very warm washcloth. The method with which she was wiping my backside felt more like I was getting a massage than a cleaning. When she finished, I set me legs down, and she wiped both hips in the same sensual way. Being completely relaxed now, she caught my attention when she moved down from my belly button..... to my half grown erection.    

Michelle sensed that she startled me. “ Oh sweetheart, I’m just making sure it’s clean. You belong to Abby, there’s no way I’d do anything to hurt her. “ That being said, Michelle still held my shaft inside the washcloth as she slowly pulled on my full length...... even giving the end a pinch before letting go !  Satisfied I was now clean, she dropped the washcloth to the side, and dried me with the towel..... Which has to be the softest towel that has ever touched my body. The towel then followed the washcloth, and Michelle grabbed my new diaper. “ One more time Leo. “ Knowing the process now, I again pulled my legs into my chest while a new diaper was slid into place. I was then covered in paste (with extra attention payed to my ass hole), and thoroughly dusted with powder. Michelle moved the diaper back and forth to get it lined up proper, but before closing it she made sure my still growing erection was pointing down. There was something about the way she was looking at me now..... it was a little unsettling. Anyway, she taped me up one at a time, and go figure..... gave the front of my diaper a firm squeeze before offering me hand to get up.   

“ That wasn’t so bad. Was it ? “ Michelle asked. 

Unsure how I really felt about the whole thing, I answered. “ I guess not...... thank you for not making me wait till they got home...... oh yeah where are they anyway ? “   

Michelle dug into one of Cheryl’s dresser drawers, and threw me a white t-shirt. “ They went into town to grab a few things. I think mainly to get more diapers. Whats left won’t be enough for the both of you for a another week..... Hey it’s just the two of us for another hour or so. Let me cook you breakfast. “   

I peeled off the shirt that I slept in, and put on the new shirt. It was in that moment that I think my fate really hit me. Cheryl was invested in this diaper thing.....so much so that she was spending her own money to keep me in diapers. And Abby..... she was emotionally invested in me since I’m the first man she’s ever really trusted. Now Michelle ????? How does she fit in this whole thing ?    

As I watched Michelle leave the bedroom ahead of me, my head felt as if it was spinning again.... Let’s see......  I just had my diaper changed by a third woman in as many days, and it all started because of a job gone wrong !   

Oh shit ! My job I need to call the office !

• Like 2