LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Leo

I am a cable installer, everything from satellites, to home theater, to removing outdated systems. I work inside and outside of people’s houses. I could drive 200 miles in a day, or sometimes 10. Every morning is like playing the lottery, because I don’t know my route until I login at 7:00 AM. I don’t even know where I’m going, or how much money I’ll make for the day ( I get payed by the job not by the hour). It’s a rough way to make a living, but at 28 with no formal training or degree, it’s the best thing going for someone who’s good with their hands.

After oversleeping a bit, I found five service calls In my name. They should all be quick “in and outs”, as long as nothing needs to be reinstalled. On my way to the first house I stopped for my go to sandwich, sausage, egg and cheese piled between two pancakes. I typically avoid this masterpiece of meals when I’m on the road (due to my body’s response to it almost every time I eat one). However, along with a large Coke it satisfies the strongest of cravings a man can wake up to.    

On paper the first two houses appeared to be simple fixes, so I felt pretty safe that I’d be around a public restroom in a couple hours (there is a strict company policy against using customer restrooms). The first house couldn’t have gone any better, I was finished in 20 minutes, and on the road. As I was leaving the first house, my body let loose a gas that should have urged me to find a toilet..... I ignored it, and hopped in my truck. Excited that I could make up some time, and get back on schedule, I drove off in a hurry. I then called my second customer to give her an eta. at which time, she explained to me that the address in the work order was wrong....... The work that needed to be done was not at her home, but a vacation home. AN HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES FURTHER !!!! To make matters worse, the system needed to be installed anew not simply fixed ! I called the office, and tried to get out of it. They found someone to take the rest of my work, and adjusted my pay to make it worth my time. 

Between the phone calls, and the stress that comes with change, I had not noticed the additional rumblings in my gut. Now instead of bouncing around the suburbs all day, I’m driving across the county on old country roads for at least an hour before I’ll see anything. By the time my GPS alerted me that I was close to my destination, I still hadn’t come across any kind of business that might hold a public restroom. Being that I am unfamiliar with the area, I thought it’d be best to go on to the house and introduce myself. Then, after surveying the job, I could make an excuse for needing to go into the nearby town. There I could find a restroom, and put the mornings meal behind me. 

She was sweeping grass off her drive way (must have just cut the yard) when I pulled up. As I climbed out of my truck, she reached out a hand, saying her name was Cheryl. I shook her hand introducing myself as Leo, and after a brief conversation, she left me to survey the outside of the home. Cheryl was a blond, probably late forties.... early fifties at the oldest, but looked younger in the face. She had a look about her that indicated she was responsible for getting the work done around the house, outside as well as inside. Having the look of a strong woman, I would not call her hot, but definitely pretty. Walking next to me made her look stronger. Now I consider myself strong as well, however being on the thin side I’m called “wirey” by most who know me. Other than my thin build, and short hair there’s not much to say about me.

• Like 1

The outside did not take long to look at. After explaining to Cheryl where the satellite dish would go, and how I’d run the wire, she took me inside to show me what tv’s I was to install. She wanted tv’s in the family room, and two of the bedrooms. While walking the house, any urge to relieve myself had pretty much subsided. I started to feel like I could get through this job without needing a restroom at all. After drilling all the holes needed to install the wire, I moved outside to set up the dish. While using the the walkout basement door to go in and out of the house, I noticed there was a bathroom in the basement. I thought worse case scenario I can just use it if I really had to go, Cheryl would probably never know since she was doing yard work in the front of the house. 

Things were moving along quite well until I made my way up to the roof. While carrying the dish and my tools up the ladder, my bowels released what I call a trailer. Basically a quiet fart that seemed to never end, leaving me with the feeling that my asshole was still open. I froze where I was, and clenched every muscle in my body, trying to keep anything solid from getting out. After standing in the same spot for a good five minutes, I slowly made my way back down the ladder. As soon as my feet hit the ground I dropped everything I was holding, and started strutting around like a rooster. My body had decided it wanted to empty my bowels, and it wanted things out NOW ! So walking like a deranged farm animal, I headed towards the basement door, grabbed the handle and........ it was locked ! 

With sweat running out of every pore in my body, I realized the only choice I had, was to apologize and ask to use the restroom upstairs. I half ran to the back corner of the house and, hustled up the hill towards the front yard. Then it happened, because of my rigid way of running/walking, I slipped on some wet grass and fell to the ground. I landed on my hands and knees. It was in this position that I lost all control. I filled my boxer briefs, with one of the biggest, most solid pieces of shit I’d ever produced. I was at a loss, I hadn’t had an accident like this since grade school. It took me ten minutes to get from my position of defeat to standing on my feet. I walked back down the hill, and paced the back yard for another ten minutes before working up the courage to approach Cheryl. 

Walking as normal as I possibly could (with a turd the size of a large banana flopping around in my underwear), I made my way to the front yard where I found Cheryl pulling weeds. I made up a story that I needed to meet another technician somewhere in town to get a part I needed to finish her installation. She mentioned that there was a Walgreens not far from her house if I wanted to meet him there. I thanked her, and told her I wouldn’t be too long.

• Like 2

The story as I’ve told it this far really happened to me. However, as I continue I will take the story down a fictional path after entering the Walgreens. When this actually happened, I bought some depend pull-ups and wipes at Walgreens then cleaned up and changed my underwear in the gas station bathroom next door. I finished the days work, and Cheryl was none the wiser, or so that’s what I told myself at the time. After thinking about it, she had to know something had happened before I left for Walgreens

After positioning myself in a way that would not spread the contents of my pants any more than they already were, I made the short drive to Walgreens. Once in the parking lot, I recognized this was going to be a walk of shame like no other. Fortunately, I was in a town where I knew no one, nobody knew me,  and there’s no way I’ll ever be back. Getting out of the truck, I realized it was going to be difficult to keep this giant turd form slipping out of my underwear, and down my pants leg (all I needed was to be walking through the store, and have this banana sized piece of shit fall out of my pants on to the floor). So I put my hands in my pants pockets to pull the legs of my boxer briefs tight, thus containing the mess to one side or the other. Good thing, because it only took about ten steps before the offensive load found its way into the left leg side of my underwear. 

Now I’m in the store trying to look as inconspicuous as possible, however if anyone stood within five feet of me, the smell would undoubtedly give my situation away. I cruised a few aisles hoping there might be some cheap underwear I could buy and change into, but only found an alternative in the incontinence aisle. As I looked for my size in some men’s “protective underwear”, I couldn’t help but feel like I was being watched. I looked over my shoulder to see nobody on either side.  

“ Paranoid ? ” I asked myself. “ Let’s see, I’ve shit myself...... anyone could smell it within a couple aisles of where I was standing, and I’ve got my hood up inside the store. NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL ! “

I selected the Depend brand for no reason in particular, and walked over to the pharmacy counter to pay for them. After paying, (my left hand still in my pocket) I put the receipt in my right pocket, and headed towards the restroom. As I turn to go down a short hallway under the restrooms sign, I heard a woman’s voice behind me.  

“ Excuse me.... there’s no merchandise allowed in the restrooms. ” I turned around to find a woman, possibly in her thirties wearing a Walgreens badge indicating she’s a manager. 

“ I’m sorry ma’am, I payed at the pharmacy...... I have a receipt. ” I tucked the package under my left elbow (left hand still in my pocket), and showed her the receipt. “ I really need to use the restroom, can I go now ? ” 

“ What’s in the other pocket ? ” She asked. 

I quickly answered, “ Just my keys ma’am. ” 

By the look on her face, I think the gravity of the situation hit her. She started wrinkling her nose this way and that. She grabbed the package from my arm with one hand, and my right elbow with the other, then politely asked my to come with her. We walked past the pharmacy, then the clinic, when we reached a doorway it opened into a short corridor with a door on each side. One said exam room, the other said restroom. She opened the exam room, asked me to take a seat, and quickly disappeared. I chose not to sit (for obvious reasons), and nervously waited to see where in the hell this was going. It didn’t take long before there was a set of knocks at the door, before it opened. 

“ Hi there, I’m Abby. I’m the nurse practitioner here. Michelle asked me to look after you. “ I was stunned. Michelle.... the manager was nothing to write home about, but this Abby... for a second just looking at her made me forget about everything. Young, Blond, tall, just physically attractive in every way, and a smile that brought it all together. “And you are ? “ 

“ Uh ... I’m sorry, Leo “ I stuttered back. 

“ What’s going on with you ? ” She asked. Unable to come up with an answer, I just looked to the floor. “ Well ? ” She asked again.  

“ Um I uh ........ “ I couldn’t do it, I could not explain myself, let alone look at her given current my situation. About the time I started to explain myself, she interrupted.

“ Well judging from the air quality in here, I’m guessing we have a mess to clean up before we get into anything else..... Agreed ? ” After recognizing the obvious, she asked me have a seat on the table. 

With my left hand still in my pocket, I used the step on the floor to scoot onto the exam table. Once I was sitting on the table, and comfortable knowing my mess would not fall to the floor, I pulled my hand from my pocket. For some reason, in this position I regained the ability to speak. I politely asked if I could just use the restroom across the hall to clean up, and be on my way. I tried explaining that anything more is unnecessary. I had an accident, and just wanted it to be over. 

“ Nonsense. ” She responded (still smiling). “ You are under my care now, let me care for you. What happens in this room stays in this room, and your insurance covers your visit. So no one will ever know what happened, and it’s no cost to you. “ 

“ No cost to me ? How do you figure ? “ I asked. 

She explained that this will be billed as a “well visit”, which are no cost to the patient, “well visits” are currently being covered under a new promotion. By now Abby was at my side, she had a hand at my back and one resting on my chest. Oddly enough this eased all the tension in my body. With pressure on my chest, and support from the hand at my back, she lowered me down to where I was laying flat on the table. She moved away, and returned (still smiling) with a pillow. After placing it under my head, she urged me not to worry, she treats all her young patients as if they were her own. That comment made me both comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time.

• Like 3

Appreciate the comment Eagle, in high school and shortly after I enjoyed writing almost as much as I did drinking. Unfortunately the drinking won out. As I’ve aged (45 now) my continence issues over the past several years have led to me wearing diapers to bed for some time now. In looking for support (just reading) I found this site. It helped initially with not feeling alone, and the more I read into this site, the more I became comfortable wearing diapers. I also developed somewhat of a fetish I guess, since certain aspects of diaper wearing started to be a turn on. I could go on much longer, but another day for that. Anyway, I started to want to contribute in the story forum. I struggled to come up with any good stories, so I looked back on some memorable (at the time embarrassing) moments in my life, and made these events the start of a story. Ironically Eagle, it was reading a few of your stories that made me want to write again. I guess it was wanting the satisfaction you must get from turning out something that others can enjoy. Anyhow, thank you for giving my words your time. Going forward, if I can find the time to continue writing, you can expect the same format. My stories from here on will always start, with a true happening .... could be fortunate, could be unfortunate, but hopefully will lead to entertaining conclusions.

Thanks again, hopefully more to come soon.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

After easing me back, Abby unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and lowered my zipper. She then moved to the end of the table between my feet, untying and removing my sneakers along with my socks. 

“ Helloooo ..... Are you with me ? “ She asked.  

While staring at the ceiling, I had not realized the small talk she was attempting, due to my mind racing as far away from this room as possible. I just wanted this entire experience to be over, and forgotten. 

“ I’m sorry. “ I answered. “ This has never happened to me before. “

“ What’s never happened Sweetheart ? The accident, or someone helping you get cleaned up ? “ Abby asked while looking at me with that same smile. I could not respond, I closed my eyes wishing this to be over.

With my shoes and socks now setting on a chair against the wall, Abby moved back to my side. “ I am going to need your cooperation, from here on. Can we work together ? “ 

Not knowing for sure what “work together” meant, I anxiously nodded my head, clueless as to what was coming next. 

She put her fingers just inside my pants, and started to work them towards my feet. When I didn’t move, she looked at me with her eyebrows raised, again saying “ Helloooo ..... a little help here. I need you to raise your hips so we can get these pants off. Once they are off we can deal with your underpants. “

After letting out an audible sigh, I raised my hips off the table, and she slowly pulled my pants down and off. Abby gave my pants a good once over, and declared them clean enough to go back on. She folded them, and set them on top of my shoes.  

“ Those are not going back on. “ Abby declared while looking at my underwear. “ We’re definitely not going to be able to pull those off without making a bigger mess. “ Abby rummaged through some drawers behind her, and turned around with a pair of medical looking scissors. While retrieving the scissors, she also slipped on some gloves. “ I’m sorry Honey, but these can’t be salvaged. Don’t worry though, I’ve got something else you can wear out of here. “   

It didn’t take more than five seconds, and Abby had my underwear cut down each side, and laying open as if it was diaper needing to be changed. After surveying the damage, Abby turned back to me with pity in her eyes. I guess she could see my eyes had glossed over. She removed her gloves, and placed a hand on my forehead. She tried comforting me by running her fingers through my hair. She asked if I was ok, and assured me that I was making a bigger deal out of this than it really was. It was hard, but I managed to hold back anything that might be considered tears. 

“ Shall we continue ? “ Abby asked. 

I nodded, and she continued. Abby went through some more drawers, before excusing herself and leaving the room. When she returned (wasn’t even gone five minutes), she was pushing a small cart. She parked the cart at the end of the table, and took her place at my side. I couldn’t see the cart, so I had no idea what she returned with. 

After slipping on a new pair of gloves, she turned to me with caring eyes, and said, “ Let’s get you cleaned up Baby.“   

“ What ! “ I thought to myself. I guess she could read my facial reaction, because she apologized, saying she meant nothing by it. “ a slip of the tongue” she called it. 

“ Alright Leo, I’m going to try and roll these soiled underpants of yours, in a way that the mess won’t fall out. What I need you to do, is lift your hips when I say to do so. Got it ? “ she asked. 

Still not wanting to speak ( subconsciously if I kept communication to a minimum, maybe this wasn’t happening), I nodded my head indicating I understood what I was to do. 

After spreading my legs a little farther apart, Abby began to work the cut underwear towards my bottom. When she had them rolled as far as she could go, she tapped my inner thigh, “ Ok Sweetheart, lift up ....... hold it there a second ..... “ I felt her wipe my ass, I guess with a clean part of my now destroyed underwear. “ Good job Honey now you can set down. “ Abby discarded my underwear, and returned with package of wipes. “ Leo Honey, if you could grab hold of your legs behind your knees, and pull them to your chest, we can get what’s left of that mess off your bottom. “    

All I could do is stare at her. Her caring eyes, and smile were now growing impatient. Before I could move, she grabbed hold of my right foot, and set it on my left foot. Then without hesitation, she raised my feet together, pushing my knees into my chest, and raising my entire lower back off the table. I had never been more vulnerable in my entire life. I let it happen though. Abby wiped for what seemed like an eternity, commenting that some of the mess had dried on my skin. She cleaned from the top of my ass, down to the inside of both thighs. She paid special attention to the underside of my balls, mentioning I would need something for a rash there. Before setting my feet back down, Abby moved what felt like lubrication around my asshole then slowly pushed a finger in. 

“ Leo that mess in your pants was pretty firm. I just want to make sure we’ve got everything out. Breath and relax ...... it helps if you push against my finger. I’m gonna feel around a minute ...... make sure everything in here is alright. “ Once she was finished exploring, Abby removed her finger, cleaned the excess lubrication off my ass, and set my feet down “ Everything seems to be in order there. I’m sorry to take charge like that, but you just weren’t cooperating. This is taking entirely to long Baby. I really need you to pull it together. Can you do that, can you pull it together the rest of the way ? “     

That was my breaking point, after that I didn’t care what else happened. “ I’m sorry Ma’am”. 

“ Call me Abby. “ She interrupted. 

“ Okay ...... Abby, I’m sorry. I’m embarrassed. I’m exhausted. I can’t explain how this feels. Words ........ just ...... well, I don’t even know at this point. I don’t care what you do to me, for me, hell I don’t even care what you call me anymore ....... I just don’t care. “ I was done. 

She smiled, “ Honey don’t be like that, there is no reason to be this upset. The worst is over now. “ With my legs down Abby moved on to cleaning my front. Having been so upset, I did not notice a stiffness growing there while her finger was in my ass. However, now that she had my dick in her hand, and was working a wipe along it’s length, it was impossible for either of us to miss it. Realizing the effect her actions were having on me, Abby stopped abruptly, and apologized. “ Leo I’m sorry, that’s a perfectly normal response to everything you’ve endured. I’m going to step outside, and get the rest of what we need to get you dressed and out of here. I might be a few minutes. “   

Before Abby left the room, she pushed the cart where I could reach it. On it was a tube KY jelly, and a tub of wet wipes.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

It took all of thirty seconds to go for it. I pulled my shirt up to my chest, and grabbed the KY. I figured she moved the cart closer so I could use the KY to take care of my growing stiffness. I squeezed a decent amount into my hand, and set the tube back on the cart. “ This shouldn’t take long. “ I told myself. It had been several months since I had been with a girl, and really hadn’t ‘handled’ myself for some time either. I closed my eyes ( imagining my hands were Abby’s ), and within ten strokes I was as hard as I had ever been. Ten more, and I launched a good amount of what I call ‘the spray’ onto my face. I couldn’t stop ! It was another three or four strokes, and I fired off three shots of the thickest jiz that had ever come out of me. 

“ What in the fuck am I doing ? “ I asked myself.

“ I know ! “ I opened my eyes to see Abby had answered me. There she stood holding one of those recyclable grocery bags ( It looked to be pretty full too ). “ Well...... aren’t you a naughty boy....... I thought if I left the room your little uprising might calm itself...... buuuuttt it looks like you decided to enjoy yourself. “    

“ Abby, I’m sorry...... I don’t know what came over me. I uh. “ 

“ Well I know what came over you..... you did sweetheart, and allllll over you. “ Looking me over Abby replied, “ We’ll get it cleaned up though. “

Embarrassed, ashamed, scared, upset, none of these words could adequately describe what I was feeling. I felt worse than all of them combined. “ Abby, I really am sorry, you do not need to help me get cleaned up anymore today. I thought the mess earlier would be the lowest point of my life, but for some reason this feels worse. If you could just give me the room for a few minutes, I can clean myself up, get dressed and be on my way. I really am sorry. “    

Abby’s constant smile turned to a look of sympathy, she tilted her head to the side, and explained, “ I’m not embarrassed, and I don’t want you to be either...... well maybe you should be a little embarrassed ( smiling again ). My point is, earlier you had an accident, and well accidents happen to everyone at some point in their life. I’d like you to consider yourself lucky that I am here to help. And this last incident....... well you weren’t going to be able to walk out like that, so let’s chalk that up to you solving a problem..... I assure you Leo, everything that has happened in this room will stay in this room. Deal ? “

“ Um...... yeah sure. “ was all I could say.

Abby smiled down and ran her fingers through my hair again. “ Oh my ! “ She laughed. “ Let’s start by getting this face of yours cleaned up. “ With the gentleness used to clean an infant, Abby wiped my own cum off my face, and then my stomach. After discarding those wipes, she grabbed a few more and cleaned each of my hands. “ Will this thing behave now ? “ Abby asked while tapping my now flaccid penis. I could only smirk while she cleaned the now sticky KY from my penis. After discarding the last of the wipes, Abby returned with the bag she carried in earlier.  

“ Can I please have my pants now ? “ I asked while sitting up. “ I actually do have to get back to work. “

“ Not yet Honey, I can’t let you go without something under those pants. “ Abby responded while pulling what looked like a way too big diaper out of the bag she was holding.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

“ No fucking way ! “ I shouted. “ I am not wearing that ! “ I sat up, and threw my legs over the side of the exam table, and was going for my pants.

Before I could make it down from the table, Abby was standing between my knees. She pressed a hand into my chest, and calmly looked into my eyes. “ Leo, stay where you are. The diapers really are the only option here. You were caught with incontinence products on your way to the rest room....... so you must know deep down inside that they are necessary. Am I right ? “  

“ I was not ‘ caught ’ with them, I paid for them. That manager lady didn’t give me chance to show her the receipt. And the only reason I bought those underwear, was because they were all that were there. “ I further explained that this accident was a freak occurrence that is likely to never happen again.  

Abby’s smile disappeared, and she looked more serious now. “ Leo, there are a couple things we need to consider. One is the obvious, you did walk into a store having messed your pants...... Correct ? So the diapers are appropriate. Second, and I hate bringing this up........ but I did walk into this room after leaving you for only five minutes......... to find you masturbating. Did I not ? “ 

We stayed there for a couple minutes in silence, Abby standing with her hand in my chest, and me sitting ‘bare assed’ on the exam table.  At one point my heart felt like it was going to beat its way out of my chest, but Abby’s touch did have a calming affect on me. Abby must have felt my heart slowing down. She set the diaper she was holding on the cart beside her, and with a hand on each of my bare legs she began to guide me back into my previous position on the table.  

“ Okay Leo, let’s get you sorted out. First the diaper, then we’ll make sure you’re as healthy as you look, and before you know it you’ll be out the door. How’s that sound ? “ Abby’s smile had returned, and if I wasn’t mistaken she seemed to be enjoying herself. 

While standing beside me, Abby grabbed the diaper, asked me to lift my hips and slid it under me. It was soooo thick ! It felt like I was laying on a thick bath towel. She explained that this diaper is a sample of something a vendor wants them to sell. However, she added that the cost makes it unrealistic for them to sell at their store. So I was the lucky one to benefit from such a high quality diaper. ‘Lucky me‘ I thought.

After the diaper was in place, Abby slipped on some gloves again, and returned with what looked like a tube of toothpaste... turned out to be diaper rash ointment. “ This is to protect your skin, it’s important to use anytime diapers are worn. So if you could pull your knees up to your chest, I’ll make sure you’re covered. Can you do that for me ? “ I nodded, and with a hand behind each knee I pulled them off the table. I must not have lifted enough, because after squeezing what seemed like more than enough of the white paste into her right hand, Abby used her left forearm to push my legs back further. She started spreading the paste just under my balls, working her way up my crack, then out to each side, even covering my ass cheeks. 

“ I’m sorry Baby stay where you are. I want to get a temperature while we’re here. “ Leaving me with my legs up, Abby spun around towards the cabinet, and returned with a digital thermometer. I turned my head towards her expecting to have it put into my mouth, but not so much. Abby returned to the diaper, and after hearing a beep I felt the thermometer slide into my ass. While waiting for my temperature, she focused her attention on spreading the same white paste all over my front parts. Paying attention to every wrinkle, and fold of skin. She missed nothing. When I was thoroughly covered front and back, the thermometer still hadn’t finished.    

“ Sit tight Honey, when that beeps we can take it out. Keep your legs up, if you can while I wash my hands. “ Abby tossed the paste covered gloves into the trash can, and washed her hands In the sink. The thermometer beeped while Abby was drying her hands. She removed it and acknowledged my temperature was normal. She returned to the counter, and threw the thermometer’s protective cover away. When she turned back around, I was still holding my legs up...... zoned out staring at the ceiling I guess. “ Leo I’m sorry, you can put your legs down now. We’re almost finished. It might be a little much, but let’s do some powder. Probably don’t need it with the paste in all, but it smells soooo good. “.  

Before I could react or say anything, there was a white cloud of dust covering me from my belly button to my ‘back door’.

“ I’m sorry to ask Abby, but is all this really necessary ? I mean I have no intention of using this diaper. I will probably take it off first chance I get, and all the powder and paste...... well makes a bigger mess to clean up than anything that we’ve already cleaned up. “ I pleaded my case even more with my eyes.  

“ Well you’ll just have to make sure to leave it on then Honey. You’re right though, the paste does make quite the mess. The ingredients in it will stain fabric, so I wouldn’t try putting your pants on over the paste unless you have something over the paste already. Like a diaper. “ Abby adjusted the back of the diaper once more, shifting it from side to side ( after asking me to lift ). Then pulled the diaper up, and between my legs. When she pulled it tight, I really felt the thickness. It was like nothing I had ever felt. Abby smoothed out the front before pulling the four tapes up and taping them secure. “ Well there you are, all clean and smelling good again. Better now ? “   

“ I guess. “ I answered sheepishly. “ I’d be better without a diaper on. Can I have my pants now ? “   

“ Awe don’t be like that. “ Abby tilted her head smiling again. “ Just one more thing then we’ll get you outa here. Let’s get you out of those shirts so we can finish your checkup. “   

By the look on my face, Abby could tell that I did not want any part of a checkup. However, as she was helping me back into a sitting position, I caught a glimpse of that smile. I agreed to the checkup, after being assured it wouldn’t even take 10 minutes.

• Like 3

Once I was sitting up, I removed both my sweatshirt and t-shirt and handed them to Abby. There I was in nothing but a very thick, white, plastic diaper. “ Abby, I know I have agreed to this checkup that you said is covered by my insurance, or some promotion....... but no one has even asked if I have insurance. “   

After setting my shirt and sweatshirt on top of the rest of my clothes, Abby turned towards me with a puzzled look about her. “ I assumed Michelle had handled that at the counter before bringing you in here....... did she not ? “   

I nodded my head indicating that she had not taken me to any counter prior to entering the room. Abby rolled her eyes as she reached for the door handle, but stopped short of opening it. “ Well Leo, I guess it really is as if this never happened. Never the less, I think we should still make sure you are as healthy as you look. So let’s start from the top. “   

Abby did not waste any time. Using one instrument after another she checked my eyes, looked in my ears, and made me say aggghhhh. After feeling my neck just under my jawline, she did some range of motion stuff with my arms. “ So far so good Leo, let’s check that blood pressure. Then I’ll see how those lungs sound, and we’ll finally get you outa here. “   

After checking my blood pressure, the stethoscope went to my back. Abby asked for a deep breath, then another, and another as she moved the stethoscope from side to side. While listening to my lungs, my gut decided to make some noise..... A series of gurgles and growls erupted. “ Leo Baby what was that all about ? Do you feel like you could have another bowel movement ? Or are you hungry maybe ? “   

“ Oh no I’m good, I’m always making noises in there. Pretty normal for me. “ I looked nervously at her hoping against hope that this would not be another setback to getting out of here.   

“ Honey I don’t think we should just dismiss that as a normal sound. Given what brought you in here, why don’t you lay back one more time. “ There her hands went again, one behind me and this time the other supporting my right arm as I was lowered back down on the table. After bringing my legs back up on the table, Abby placed her hands on my belly and gently applied pressure. “ Does any of this feel tender ? Any discomfort at all ? “   

“ No ma’am, it’s fine. I’m telling you, my stomach is always making some kind of noise. “ Trying to come up with an explanation just to make her stop so I could leave, “ It’s probably my nerves, when I get nervous sometimes my stomach feels like it’s doing flips in there. And honestly, you can’t blame me. Can you ? After this morning my nerves are a mess. “ 

She didn’t stop her feeling around, but did acknowledge my point. “ You’re right, it has been a tough morning for you. Doesn’t mean I can’t be concerned. “ By now her fingers had found their way to just inside the top of my diaper, and the pressure she had applied everywhere else..... was now on my bladder. With everything that had happened so far, the thought of needing to relieve myself that way, hadn’t even crossed my mind. “ How about here Baby ? Does this feel tender at all ? “   

She pressed hard enough that I almost pissed right then and there. How ? I’m not sure, but I managed not to. “ No... nothing.... everything is fine. “   

“ Well you are a healthy young man Leo. You did good. “ Abby grabbed my hand, helping me up. “ Let’s get you dressed and on your way. “ She grabbed my clothes, pants first, and held them out so I could slide my feet into them. 

I did not move, prompting her to look up at me, “ I am 28 not 8. I can dress myself..... I let you help me undress earlier, and do the diaper thing, because that..... would have been difficult without you. But enough is enough.....”      

“ Just put your feet in the pants ! “ Abby interrupted. “ Isn’t this easier than hopping around a room bending over doing it yourself ? I would have thought you’d learned how to accept help by now. “    

Seeing her point, I lined my feet up with the pants while Abby pulled them up just past my knees. She handed me the top of my pants to hold while she slipped my socks onto my feet. After pulling my socks up, she slipped my shoes on and tied them. ‘This is nuts’ I thought to myself. I’m sitting on an exam table, in a giant diaper, holding my pants half down while a nurse is tying my shoes.  

“Alright, hop on down Sweetheart. “ Abby watched as I pulled my pants up the rest of the way. “ Oh.... I didn’t think about how that diaper was going to fit under those pants. “ She could obviously see I was struggling. The pants were a loose fitting style, but the waist size was a bit tight over the diaper. I managed to make it work though. Once my pants were buttoned, Abby handed me my shirts. Which I was actually allowed to put on by myself.   

I stood there for a minute trying to adjust to the bulk between my legs. It was an overwhelming amount of material, compared to what I was used to. Unsure of how to walk.... or if it was even possible to walk with a normal stride. I ran my hands down the front of my pants, then the back trying to press down the bulk. 

I looked up to find Abby smiling at me, and I couldn’t help it. This time I smiled back. “ There you go Baby. I knew you could smile. You know, you can’t even tell there’s a diaper under there. “ Abby handed me the bag she carried in earlier. “ There’s about a dozen more diapers in there. I also threw in the ointment, powder and wipes. Call it ‘your’ diaper bag if you want. “    

I accepted the bag, but as I looked into it I explained, “ I don’t need this. I’m never going to wear a diaper again. So it’d be a waste to give this to me. Probably throwing it away in the first trash can I pass. “   

Abby smiled back at me. “ Just take it, do what you want with it. It’s yours. I even put the underwear you bought earlier in the bag. “ Abby took my hand in hers. “ Leo honey, I’ve probably got a few patients waiting for me out there. It was nice meeting you, nicer getting to help you in a time of need...... and the icing on the cake was that smile at the end. “    

I shook her hand. “ Thank you. I think. I don’t need the bag to remember this. I’ll probably never forget it..... No matter how hard I try. Anyway as embarrassing as this was I appreciate you helping me out. So really...... thank you. “ With that, Abby opened the door and walked me out.

• Like 3

Abby was by my side all the way to the exit doors of the store. As we passed the checkouts, Michelle was there with a knowing smile on her face indicating she probably knew everything I had been through. As I walked to my truck, I tried to not think about the bulk between my legs, or the creamy feeling between my ass cheeks, but it proved impossible. I’m positive the bulk had changed my stride a bit, and there’s no way that anyone near me could not hear the crinkle of my diaper. No worries, I thought to myself. I’ll just drive to Cheryl’s, tell her that I wasn’t able to get the part I needed, and promise to come back tomorrow. Then I can go home, shower, have a few beers, and put this no good, terrible day behind me. 

After tossing the “diaper bag” into the passenger seat of my truck I slipped into the driver seat. “Slipped” being the right word because the way my ass slipped inside the diaper. That feeling, along with the fact that it felt like I was sitting on a folded towel, only added to my anxiety. The drive back to Cheryl’s seemed like it took half the time that it took to get to Walgreens. As I was turning onto the driveway, I could see Cheryl loading some yard trimmings into waste bags. When my truck rolled to a stop, she set everything down, and walked over to greet me.   

“ Everything’s alright I hope. My sister’s coming over this afternoon to visit for a couple days, and I was really hoping to have the tv’s working so we can watch a movie or two tonight. “ She looked worried. “ You did get what you needed.... didn’t you ? “.   

As I was stepping out of my truck, I hesitated. Pretending I didn’t hear the question, I thought to myself, if she were to call the office, and tell them I didn’t finish the install...... well that would be worse for me than my current situation. “ I’m sorry ma’am I didn’t hear you. “   

“ The part. Did you get it ? I’m having company tonight. “ Cheryl asked as she kept walking closer.   

“ Yes ma’am, I have it. “ I was committed now. I just needed to work fast. I thought hopefully the rest goes well, and I can be out of here in an hour or two. Surely I can control my bodily functions that long. I leaned into my truck to grab the receivers, and as soon as I put my hands on them.... I remembered how far up my back the diaper covered. I pulled the receivers out, and turned to see Cheryl standing not more than six feet from me. She was smiling big, but said nothing. I convinced myself that my sweatshirt was long enough to conceal my new underwear, and followed her into the house. Once inside, I set the receivers on a table in the living room, and let her know I’d be back in after I finished the outside work.   

I found all my tools right where I left them. It took a couple trips up and down the ladder to get things mounted on the roof. Then another to run the cable down the side of the house. When I knelt down to push the cable into the basement, I felt a tingle. Not just a small one, but a real urge.... I had to pee ! I tried to walk it off, not like earlier, just a little walk. I took some tools to my truck that I didn’t need anymore, and rolled my windows up since it looked like it could rain now. The walk did not help, the urge intensified. The sensation turned to a sting as I tried to hold it. Eventually conceding defeat, I walked back to the side of the house, and tried to release a trickle. That lasted about three seconds before I lost all control. I stood there like a toddler pissing my pants, I attempted to move around while flooding my diaper, but couldn’t. I just stood there, defeated again. I even spread my legs a little..... as if I was a toddler. 

Once I was sure there was nothing left, I felt around the diaper with my hands for any sign of a leak. There was none ! Abby was right, this was a quality diaper. It was however, much thicker now, and the new thickness tested the front of my pants. The bulge would be impossible to miss, especially if you had seen my pants earlier in the day. Not wanting to pass Cheryl at the moment, I tested the basement door hoping it was unlocked....... It was not.

As I turned away I heard the door handle. Before I could turn back around, I heard Cheryl, “ Leo ? Is that you ? “   

“ Yes “ I answered. “ I’m sorry, I just finished the work out here, and was going to finish the basement work next. I thought that door was till unlocked. “   

“ Oh Honey, I’m sorry I locked it earlier. I didn’t realize you were using it. “ Cheryl ushered me into the basement, smiling still as I walked past her. “ Can I offer you a drink ? “   

“ No thank you. I’ve got one in my truck. “ Thinking to myself, I really didn’t want to eat or drink anything till I was out of this diaper. I didn’t want to put anything in myself that might need to eventually come out.   

“ If you’re finished outside you might want to put all your stuff away out there. There’s some bad weather coming in real soon. “ Cheryl being concerned, had suggested I put my ladder away, because the hill on the side out the house becomes pretty slick when it gets wet. I thought to myself, if she only knew that I already learned how slick that hill was.

Taking her warning to heart, I did go out and put my ladder up. When I made it back to the basement, she had returned to the front yard to clean up her yard tools. Without her in the basement, I could work a little faster since I didn’t need to worry about concealing my diaper. I was however, still worried about it leaking. I found myself checking my diaper every time I bent over or squatted, but to my amazement..... it was completely dry on the outside. Inside was I much different story.  After making all the necessary connectIons in the basement, and pushing the wires up into each room, I headed upstairs. I walked as normal as possible trying to conceal both the crinkle as well as the obvious bulge. 

After reaching the top step, I made my way into the living room. I started there to get the primary receiver downloaded before installing the others since it took the longest. Once finished there I moved to the second bedroom because it was closest to the living room, then to the master bedroom. Thinking Cheryl was still outside, and because the door was half open, I walked into the master bedroom without knocking. I set the receiver on the bed, and before I knew it, I heard the shower turn off. Because the bathroom door was open I could see the reflection of Cheryl getting out of the shower in the bathroom mirror. I scooted out of the room as quiet as I could hoping she wouldn’t realize I was in there but...... uuuggghhh !!!! I left the receiver on the bed ! 

Not sure what to do, I remembered that I needed to seal the hole that I drilled into the basement with silicone. So I headed out the front door to find it was indeed raining. I ran to my truck, grabbed my caulk gun, and forgetting about the hill I ran around the corner of the house. As soon as I hit the hill.... down I went. I slid at least twenty feet before I stopped. My entire back side, pants and shirt was covered in mud. I even managed to piss myself a little more. I sealed the hole, and started back up the hill. I slipped and fell twice trying to get back up the hill, but eventually made it. There I was now, front side and back side, both soaked and covered in mud, and not forgetting a double soaked diaper. I thought to myself, at least if it leaks no one could tell, there wasn’t a dry anything on me now. After putting the caulk gun away, I jogged back to the porch. While peeling my wrecked sweatshirt off, I saw the headlights of a car coming down the driveway. Great, I thought to myself. I tossed the sweatshirt on a wooden bench, and without thinking bent over to untie my muddy shoes. It was at that moment that I could feel my wet pants barely hanging onto my hips. I reached back to feel the top six or so inches of my now filled to capacity diaper before I heard.......

“ Leo ? Is that you ? “ I turned to find Abby standing behind me breaking down her umbrella.

• Like 3

Thank you for the comments. I’m just coming up with this as I go. No rough drafts or anything, straight from my head into my iPad when I can’t sleep at night. Not real sure where it’ll go, or for how long. Just wanted to say thanks.

• Like 1

“ Abby ! What are you doing here ? “ Before she could answer I remembered Cheryl saying that her sister was coming over to visit. 

“ Cheryl is my big sister. “ Abby answered. “ We were planning a binge night to watch some of our favorite movies. Are you the Satellite installer ? “  

“ Ye yes I am. I didn’t expect I’d ever see you again. “ I nervously tugged at my pants, hoping Abby would go on in so I could get my shoes off without feeling like I was being watched. “ You’re not going to tell your sister about what happened today at the store..... are you ? “    

“ Honey, I won’t plan on bringing it up, but if I know my sister...... she’s already figured out what you’re wearing under those pants. And it’s pretty obvious that diaper is full. Is it just wet ? Or have you messed again ? “ Abby moved to get around me as if she was going to check the back of my pants. 

In my attempt to move out of her reach, I fell onto the bench. It was then that I realized how wet my diaper had become. The swollen padding pushed its way between my legs, and the pressure of my weight on the diaper pushed the wetness up my back. Since I was now sitting, I went ahead and reached down to finish taking off my shoes. Abby beat me to it though. 

“ Let me help you with these. “ Abby made quick work with the laces, and set the shoes under the bench. “ There you are. Let’s get inside before the rest of the storm gets here, it’s supposed to get pretty bad tonight. “ We walked towards the door, where Abby stepped aside so I could walk in before her. “ Oh my ! Leo you cannot go inside with those pants. The mud is literally falling off of them ! Stay here, I’ll go inside and see if Cheryl has something you can wear. “   

I stepped out of her way, ( so she could go inside ) and moved back to the bench. There I was sitting in a ridiculously saturated diaper on a stranger’s porch, waiting for another stranger to bring me a new pair of pants. Pants that she would probably insist on helping me into. It was only a few minutes before Abby came bounding ( smiling again from ear to ear ) outside carrying only a cotton robe. 

“ What am I going to do with that ? “ Abby could tell I wasn’t thrilled by my tone. 

“ Leo..... listen to what I have to say before you get all worked up. “ Abby sat on the bench next to me, and set a hand on my knee. For some reason her touch like before, immediately calmed me. “ I explained to Cheryl what is going on out here...... you know the mud and all. She has offered to wash your clothes, but has also suggested that before putting on clean clothes, you get cleaned up yourself. “    

“ Thank you, I would appreciate that. “ I was grateful, because a shower is what I really needed. “ My diaper though, did you.......”        

“ I didn’t have to. “ Abby smiled a bit. “ She brought it up when I told her about your pants. Like I said, she is very observant. There is not much that gets past her. But don’t worry about it she too is a nurse, she is very sympathetic to people with continence issues. She works at a nursing home where almost everyone shares in your struggles. “      

“ You are wrong though, this is not a struggle of mine. I do not need diapers ! What happened earlier today was a one time thing. “ I could feel myself getting upset again. 

With her hand under my chin, Abby turned my head to face hers, now looking into my eyes close enough that I could smell her makeup. “ You say you don’t need diapers.... yet you messed your pants this morning, and now I find you in a diaper so wet, it might fall off you the next time you stand .” Abby wiped a tear that I didn’t even feel till she wiped it from my eye. “ So stand up so we can get these soiled clothes off, and I’ll show you where you can get cleaned up. “    

I unbuckled my belt, and my pants fell to my feet without even being unbuttoned. After pulling my diaper up, ( not sure why ) I slipped out of my t-shirt, setting it and my pants on the bench. “ Can I have the robe now ? It’s getting pretty chilly out here. “

Abby ignored my request. “ You should probably leave those socks out here too. I’ll come back out with a basket and bring these clothes to the washroom once you’re in the tub. “ Abby then pointed to my diaper. “ We should get you out of that diaper too. I really do not think it will stay put if you take another step. “ She grabbed the diaper at my hips, and pulled it down as if it were just another pair of underwear. With it being so heavy, and a little stretched out, my diaper dropped to the floor easily. “ You really tested that one didn’t you ? Glad to see it’s just wet....... And you don’t think you need diapers ? “   

While stepping out of the diaper I couldn’t help but respond. “ No ! I really don’t need diapers ! The only reason I used it is because I couldn’t take it off, and put my pants back on without making a mess of my pants. Like you said earlier, that cream you put on me would’ve stained them. “

“ You’re right, I did say that. And I guess you didn’t have any other option than to use the diaper. So I apologize for saying you need them. However, you did use the diaper, and not just a little. This is evidence of more than just one wetting. I’d probably be accurate to say that some of what is in that diaper was not controlled...... Am I right ? “ Abby seemed to hold the robe hostage in her arms until I gave her the answer she wanted.

“ I may have lost control when I fell on the side of the house, and before that....... I intended on just letting out a little to relieve the pressure, but couldn’t stop the flow. “ Ashamed I finally admitted, “ Yes, I had a couple accidents in the diaper. “

After stepping clear of the diaper, Abby helped me into the robe, she even tied it at the waist for me.
“ Let’s get you cleaned up, warmed up, and in something comfy. And since you’ll be waiting for your clothes anyway....... you could eat with us. I’m sure Cheryl won’t mind. “

With Abby’s hand on my back, she lead me through the front door where we were greeted by Cheryl. “ I was wondering if you two were going to ever come in. Leo if you want to get cleaned up, you ought to get in the tub now. This storm is going to be a bad one, and it’s likely we’ll loose power tonight. Abby why don’t you take him into my bathroom, and get him started. I’ll bring his things in from the porch. “    

Abby pointed down the hall, “ I think you know where Cheryl’s room is, I’ll be there in a second. “ I turned back to see the two of them talking, before Cheryl walked out the door, and Abby returned to me. “ What are you waiting for silly ? You heard my sister, we need to get you into the tub. “   

Abby led me through Cheryl’s bedroom, and into her bathroom. She then directed me to sit down on the toilet while she prepared the bath. “ Abby can’t I just have a shower ? “ I asked as politely as possible. 

Abby looked over her shoulder. “ Leo we’re going to do a bath. If the power goes out and you are showering, I don’t want you slipping. Can we agree that makes sense ? “ I nodded in agreement.   

After turning on the water Abby asked for the robe. “ While we are waiting for the tub to fill up, why don’t you see if you can go to the bathroom ? “

I stood up to hand her the robe, but before giving it to her I asked for some privacy. “ I’m not sure I can go while someone’s in the room with me. “ 

Abby smiled. “ Of course Honey, I need to grab you a towel, and a wash cloth anyway. Keep an eye on that water for me though, and holler when you’re ready to get in. “   

“ Get in ? “ I thought to myself. She must have meant get out. Anyway, I did manage to do a number one and number two. I cleaned up as much of the white paste that was still on me as I could, then after flushing the toilet, I climbed into the tub. After shutting the bath water off, I sunk into the tub leaving only my head above the water. The bath was a great idea. Five minutes went by before there was a knock at the door.   

“ Leo ? Is everything alright in there ? “ Abby was at the door. 

I sat up to answer. “ I’m fine this bath really hits the spot. Thank you. “   

The door opened, and there was Abby with a two towels and two wash cloths. “ Hey mister, I said to let me know when you were ready to get in. “.  

“ I thought you meant get out. I really can handle this by myself. “ I looked at her hoping she’d understand.   

“ No, I said get in. I’m going to make sure you get a proper bath. You might even enjoy it, if you can let yourself relax.” Abby smiled down on me. 

• Like 3
  • leotime changed the title to Changing Leo