LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Leo

Abby’s smile was doing it again. I half smiled back at her, but still tried to explain myself out of being treated like a child. “ I don’t need any help with a bath. Remember ? I’m twenty eight years old. I have not had any kind of help like this since..... well I can’t remember. I mean everything that has happened today could not have been more....... well the words inappropriate and weird come to mind. “   

“ Honey listen up. “ Abby had her own thoughts to share on the day. “ The inappropriate thing for me to have done this morning, would have been for me to send you out the door without being cleaned up. Even more inappropriate, would've been to send you without the proper protection. What I’m about to do for you now...... definitely would have been considered inappropriate at the clinic. But we are not at the clinic. Right now, I am just a nice lady trying to help out a boy who’s had a rough day. “ Abby’s smile had gone away by now, and was replaced with a somewhat frustrated expression. “ Leo, you’ve got two options, I can give you a bath or I can go get Cheryl, and she can give you a bath. And just so you know, She is a get it done kind of nurse. She won’t put up with anything like this talk we are having now. “   

“ Okay, if I can’t do it myself, I choose you. I’m sorry. “ After giving Abby my approval, I placed my hands between my legs, and closed my eyes. She started with the back of my neck, then washing behind each ear, before moving to my face. Her hands were gentle as they softly moved the washcloth across my face. After dunking the washcloth, she returned to my face making sure the soap was rinsed off. She washed my hands next, paying special attention to my fingernails. She dug into them with a corner of the washcloth, making sure to comment about how dirty the were. She then raised my arms one at a time, and starting with my armpits, she scrubbed me from my chest to my belly button. I think she could tell I was still a little tense. So Abby dropped the washcloth into the water, and lathered her hands up with the bar of soap. She urged me to lean forward, and started massaging the back of my neck. She moved down to each shoulder, but not farther before picking up the washcloth. Abby scrubbed and rinsed my back, before setting the second washcloth behind me. 

“ Leo baby, go ahead and lie back with your head here so I can get to your legs. “ Abby helped me lean back to keep me from sliding too far. Once in position, she started with my feet. Again she folded a corner of the washcloth, and dug it into my toenails. She also made sure to get between each of my toes. I can’t remember the last time I had done that. Form there she cleaned up one leg, and down the other. I can honestly say I was beginning to relax now, almost forgetting everything that had happened earlier. I was quickly brought back into the moment though. After soaping up the wash cloth, Abby dug it into the left side of my groin. Not sure if it was a reaction out of surprise, or me subconsciously trying to give her better access to the area, but I rather suddenly opened my legs. In doing so I splashed water everywhere. Abby’s shirt was soaked from her shoulders to her waist. “ Oh... Oh my ! I guess I should’ve warned you before going there. I’m sorry Baby. “ Abby leaned back from the tub for a minute.    

I sat up myself. “ I’m sorry too. That just caught me by surprise. I must have drifted off or something. “ 

“ Why don’t you stand up Sweetheart ? It’ll be a lot easier that way. “ Abby adjusted her position while I timidly rose to my feet. As I stood up I could not help but notice the lace outline of Abby’s bra through her drenched white nurse’s shirt. Between that, her smile, and where she was about to go with the washcloth, I was not sure how I was going to keep it together. Abby placed her left hand behind my right thigh, and with her right hand she gently cleaned the right side of my groin followed by the left side. She dunked the washcloth again, and returned to my low hanging balls. With the softest touch she rolled them around inside the washcloth. “ There’s still a bit of paste down here form earlier. “ Abby was smiling up at me when I looked down at here. 

I smiled back, a little embarrassed, but liking very much what she was doing. “ Oh, um okay. “ I stuttered back. “ Whatever you need to do. “   

She added more soap to the wash cloth, and starting just above my hairline down there, she circled around my entire package before grabbing hold of my now semi hard dick. “ That diaper paste sure is stubborn. “ Abby pointed out how it had found its way into several wrinkles. She paid special attention to the tip, causing my legs to feel weak. By the time she was satisfied that the paste was gone, I was as hard as a rock. Abby once again soaped up the washcloth and asked me to face the wall. She washed each hip as well as both cheeks. I thought she was finished until, while holding onto my left hip, she shoved the tip of one of her washcloth covered fingers into my asshole. “ That will not do Leo. You need to wipe much better than that. “    

I looked over my shoulder to see Abby waving the stained washcloth. “ I’m sorry. I’m normally clean there. There was so much of that diaper paste that I just figured I’d wash everything in the bath. I was not anticipating being helped like this. “   

Abby discarded the washcloth next to the tub, and retrieved a cup from under the bathroom sink. “ Go ahead and sit back down so we can wash your hair. Speaking of hair, you know if we trimmed the hair down here, things would be easier to clean during diaper changes. “    

I ignored the comment about diaper changes, and sat down. It felt incredible when Abby rubbed the shampoo into my hair. I didn’t have very long hair, and honestly, hardly ever used shampoo. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the scalp massage. Before I was ready for it, a cup of water was poured over my head twice. 

“ That was not so bad was it ? “ Abby asked while pulling the plug in the tub. “ You can sit there while the tub drains, I’m going get things together for you to wear once you’re dried off. “    

“ No you were right, that did feel nice. “ I agreed while glancing at my dick which happened to be poking its head out of the water.

Abby caught me looking. “ Aren’t you a naughty boy ? Just sit tight while I get your things ready. It might be a few minutes. “   

I leaned my head back on the washcloth that was still behind me, and thought about what happened at the clinic when Abby left me for a few minutes. 

• Like 4

Abby left the door open when she walked out, but that didn’t stop me from at least playing around a little. Not for long though, between the soap being a poor lubricant, and the splashing of water creating quite a mess, I decided it wasn’t worth it. At least reaching a climax that is. I did however, continue to give myself an extended massage down there. By the time Abby returned the water had completely drained. There I was in all my naked glory, rock hard and covered in soap. 

“ What is going on in here mister ? “ Abby asked with a knowing smirk. “ You silly boy. You were all rinsed off and ready to get out. Did you think something needed a little more cleaning ? “ As she pointed to my soaped up manhood. Abby turned towards the sink and came back with a large cup full of water. “ Sit still Baby. “ While smiling down on me she then dumped the cup full of cold water on my waiting crotch. I almost jumped out of the tub. My balls shrunk into my body almost instantly, and well my dick just hurt for some reason.   

Still half hard I stood up. “ Why would you do that ! “   

Abby was laughing uncontrollably. “ I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself. Growing up my sister used to surprise me the same way when we were kids. I just wanted to have a little fun. Can you forgive me ? “ Abby wrapped a towel around my shoulders, and held my arm while I stepped out of the tub. “ Stand on the rug here while I get you dry. “ She let me keep the towel around my shoulders, and using another she dried me off. She started with my hair, and worked down from there. Once she got to my waist, she sat on the toilet seat to dry the rest. I looked down at her while she worked her way up and down each leg, and thought how funny it’d be if my bouncing erection hit her in the face. Abby grabbed hold of my balls with the towel, and looked up at me. “ What’s so funny up there ? “     

“ Oh nothing. “ I was still laughing inside. “ You were just real close to getting hit in the head by my dick. “

Abby released my balls, making sure to dry my still hard dick as well. “ Dick ? “ she asked. “ Can we not use that word ? It really is an ugly term. When you’re around me we call things what they are. “ After setting the towel down, she cupped my balls. “ This is your scrotum, in it are your testes. “ Then while tapping my dick. “ This is your penis. Am I clear ? Dick, cock, balls, nuts....... all these terms are childish and immature. We’re not going to use them anymore. Understood ? “   

“ Yes ma’am. “ I was a bit taken back by her reaction. “ I’m sorry, I did not mean to offend you, it’s just..... “   

“ I know, it’s just what you’ve always said. Well that doesn’t make it right. “ Abby stood up, and with a hand on each shoulder she directed me out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom. It surprised me to see my bag from the store sitting on the bed next to a stack of folded clothes. My towel was pulled from my shoulders, and laid out on the bed. “ Sit here on the towel. I’ll be right back. “ Abby went back into the bathroom, and returned with a plastic case. “ Cheryl will want to know your temperature given everything that’s happened today. So go ahead and roll over. “   

“ Come on Abby. Do I have to ? I’m fine.  Really..... “ I pleaded with her, but rolled over anyway. The shift in mood also had an affect on my penis. It was still half way to being hard, but much more relaxed and manageable. Only seconds passed before I felt the cold lubricant being spread over my hole. Then without pause the thermometer was slipped in and left there.  

“ Abby make sure you take his.... oh I’m sorry. Looks like you’ve got it under control. “ I looked over my shoulder to see Cheryl standing at the open bedroom door. “ Everything is alright. Yes ? “ Cheryl asked.   

“ We’re fine sis. Not much longer and we’ll be dressed and ready for dinner. “ Abby answered.   

I was beyond embarrassed. Abby must have been able to tell. As she attempted to comfort me by rubbing the small of my back. “ Don’t worry about her. “ It seemed about five minutes after slipping it in, and the thermometer beeped. “ Still normal. “ Abby announced while wiping the lube from my asshole. “ Go ahead and sit up Leo. “   

I sat up to see Abby digging in the bag she had given me at the store. When she pulled her hands out, she was holding one of the pull-ups that I had bought earlier. She knelt down between my feet, and guided each foot into a leg hole. While she pulled my new underwear up to my knees, I stood up to help get them the rest of the way. The pull-up would not make it that far though. When I tried get them over my hips, the left side ripped straight away. “ Damnit ! I can’t catch a break. “    

Abby reached out and tore the other side off. “ Well these aren’t going to work. Looks like you should have bought a bigger size Honey. “  I sat back down on the towel, and buried my face into my hands. I looked up to see Abby tossing the pull-up aside, then pulling a diaper out of the bag. “ Well we’ve still got plenty of these. Go ahead and lay back Baby. “ 

• Like 5

“ Can’t we try another pair ? Maybe those were just defective. I really don’t want to wear another diaper. “ I was begging now. “ Please Abby ? “   

With a sympathetic smile, Abby pulled out the package of depends. “ Honey, here is the problem. You bought the smallest size they had. That pull-up ripped because it was too small. ”   

I buried my face in my hands again trying to fighting back tears of frustration. “ Isn’t there anything else I can wear ? Anything ? Just something other than a diaper. “   

Abby let out a chuckle. “ Are you asking to borrow a pair of our underwear ? “   

Embarrassed to admit it, I still asked. “ I guess I am, surely one of you has a pair of boxer shorts I can borrow. Don’t you ? Or maybe I could just go commando ? “   

“ Leo believe it or not..... neither of us owns a pair of boxers. And borrowing our panties is out of the question being as all I wear are thongs, and Cheryl’s hips being wider...... well her panties would be too big. “ Abby clearly was having fun in this moment, but took a more serious tone when talking about going commando. “ Commando is definitely not an option. Cheryl and I grew up with the rule that going without panties was unsanitary. So those are the rules in this house as well. If I were to take you out there with no underpants well..... I would be the one in trouble for allowing it. “   

“ She doesn’t have to know though ! Please, I don’t want the diaper. “ Looking into Abby’s eyes I begged with my own.   

Abby ran her fingers through my hair again. “ It has to be the diaper, and she would know. I told you Cheryl doesn’t miss anything. Besides mister pokey there....... I’m sorry, your penis is not getting any smaller. It would be obvious without anything under your pants. Actually...... I mean our pants. Just kidding Honey. Please lay back. If we don’t hurry up, Cheryl will be in here doing this herself. “   

Realizing I wasn’t going to win, I gave up and laid back, letting Abby go to work. Knowing I was emotionally spent Abby didn’t even ask for my help. She lifted my feet, and pushed my knees into my chest, which in turn lifted me off the towel. She slid the diaper under me, and set my feet back down. All I could do was look to my left where there happened to be a dresser with a mirror on it. I could see everything she was doing..... so much for pretending like this wasn’t happening. Next came the paste, again Abby was quite liberal with it. When she was finished painting me white, Abby cleaned her hands using the baby wipes. Then before dumping a cloud of powder on me, she mentioned that we should have shaved me down there. “ Maybe next time. “ She said. Once she finished with the rash prevention, the front was pulled up and the tapes were tightly fastened.   

Abby grabbed my hands and pulled me to a sitting position. “ For clothes we have a couple options. Between Cheryl and I, there are some different things to choose from. “ She first held up a pair of black yoga pants, but laughed upon seeing my face. “ Just kidding Baby, those are mine, but if you want you caaaan borrow them. “   

“ No thank you. Do you have anything baggier ? “ I was thinking along the lines of something to hide the diaper, even though we all knew what I was wearing.   

She tossed the yoga pants aside. “ Nothing we have is really baggy Sweetheart, but I’ve got these. “ She held up a pair of pink and white fuzzy pajama pants with hearts all over them. “ It’s these or the yoga pants. “ I chose the hearts. Abby got down on her knees, guided my feet into the legs, and pulled them the rest of the way up once I was standing. “ I’m sorry Leo, the shirts we have aren’t as much fun. “ She then helped me into a red T-shirt, followed by a white sweatshirt. Abby turned me to face the mirror. “ Well aren’t you the cutest thing ? “   

Looking in the mirror, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing...... how the day had come to this. Then I felt Abby’s hand on my lower back, and again I found myself starting to relax. She leaned her head on my shoulder, and when I felt her hand move to my diapered ass, I also felt a connection. Not sure what kind of connection, but I felt something was there....... Then the lights went out.

• Like 5

“ Abby.... Leo ..... Are you two alright ? There go the lights ! “ I could here Cheryl walking down the hallway. As she entered the room with a flashlight......  “ Well aren’t you just adorable ! “ 

When I turned to see her entering the room, all I could see was the blinding flashlight. So I quickly turned away from it, that’s when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror behind me. There I could see what she saw...... the pants I was wearing did not hide the diaper at all. If anything they made me look more ridiculous. Although they were loose fitting in the legs, they really made my diapered bubble butt stand out. The material did stretch a bit, however it was tight enough that there was no hiding my current condition. 

“ Are you two finished or what ? “ Cheryl asked as she walked closer.   

“ We are, we were just about to come out. “ Abby answered while lifting my chin with her fingers. “ Weren’t we Leo ? We’re all cleaned up, and ready for dinner. “ Abby tried to draw a smile out of me, but I was again feeling pretty embarrassed. While looking into Abby’s eyes, I felt a hand go to my ass again, and it didn’t just rest there. It grabbed a hold of my diaper, the same way one might test a diaper to see if it’s been used. This caused me to step into Abby, and when she put both hands on my chest to brace me, I realized the hand on my ass was not hers. 

“ Abby you were not kidding about these diapers. I bet this diaper can keep even the biggest flood from getting out. Can I change the next one ? “ Cheryl almost sounded giddy at the idea of getting involved in my care, as Abby has been calling it.   

Before Abby could answer I did. “ There won’t be another change, because I am not going to use this one. I am only wearing this until my clothes are clean. Which I thank you for. Once they are finished, I’d like to change and head out. I’ll take you up on the dinner, but I really do need to get going after that. “

Cheryl’s expression changed to that of someone with bad news. “ Leo, I’m sorry.... but when the power went out your clothes were still in the washer. They will not be dry enough to wear anytime soon. And this storm is nothing to be driving in right now. Honestly...... before the night is over I’m afraid we’ll be sheltering in the basement. Before we lost the lights, the radio reported that a tornado touched down about fifty miles west of here. “   

The look on my face said it all. Cheryl tilted her head to the side ( just like Abby does ). “ Cheer up Honey. We won’t bite. We’ve got plenty of food..... even a fridge full of beer. You like beer don’t you ? After the day you’ve had I think you earned the right to at least one frosty. “ Cheryl smiled, and looked at Abby.   

Abby rolled her eyes. “ Okay, why don’t you take Leo out, and get him started with a bowl of chili so I can get out of my wet clothes. Somebody splashed me good earlier. “ Abby playfully slapped my butt urging me to go with Cheryl.   

Cheryl however, handed me the flashlight. “ Leo have a seat on the bed. I actually came back here to get a sweatshirt just in case we do end up running downstairs for the night. “   

By the way Abby looked at her sister, she must have wanted me out of the room. “ Cheryl.... I wasn’t planning on providing a show. Can you take Leo out ? “    

I stood up to leave before Cheryl stopped me. “ Leo, sit down. Abby what’s the big deal ? You have seen all of him...... have you not ? Twice now in the most compromising of positions, I might add. Annnndddd. “ Cheryl turned to look at me. “ He’s already seen me naked. Leo, have you not ? “ I shamefully nodded that I had. 

“ I’m sorry ma’am I did not know you were even in the room, let alone the shower, and I left as......” Cheryl cut off my defense before I could finish.  

Cheryl waved a hand dismissing me, and returned her attention to Abby. “ Abby that soaked shirt of yours is no different than no shirt at all, and I heard you already tell him what you’re wearing under those pants. So be done with it already ! “    

Abby sighed, and turned away from both of us. I shined the flashlight towards the ceiling. It was enough to light up the room for everyone, but not pointing at any one person. Abby peeled of her shirt while Cheryl went into the bathroom. While Abby was unbuckling her bra ( with her back to me ), I could hear Cheryl peeing. This was a new kind of sensory overload. After flushing, and washing her hands, Cheryl walked out of the bathroom with a towel for Abby to dry herself before putting on a clean shirt. Cheryl then walked past me smiling, while peeling her own long-sleeved shirt over her head. She had nothing on under it ! Now I’m in a room with two attractive, topless women who are acting like I’m not even there. They both almost simultaneously, put on a white T-shirts followed by a sweatshirt. Cheryl started rummaging through drawers looking for some candles. My attention however, was quickly drawn to Abby, who had dropped her pants, and kicked them towards her pile of discarded clothes. This might have made the entire day worth it ! Her legs were perfect, and when she bent over to pick..... I don’t know, sock lint from between her toes..... I about lost it. The white thong she was wearing had shifted to the side just enough to reveal her lady bits that were sparsely covered with the same blond hair she had on top. 

About the time Abby turned to grab the yoga pants she offered me earlier, Cheryl began loosing it herself. Only she was laughing. “ Oh my goodness Baby, you are a piece of work. You’re going to need a new diaper before we get out of this room if you keep it up. “ More embarrassed now than ever, I hadn’t realized it, but I guess from the time I sat down, I must have been fidgeting with myself. I looked first at Cheryl, then my hand, which from the outside of my diaper, had a strong hold of the end of my penis ( because that is what it’s called in this house ). Then I looked at Abby, who did not seem bothered at all. Abby smirked at me before slipping her feet into the yoga pants, and pulling them up. 

After the smirk, Abby started laughing out loud as well. “ Come on you two. “ She took the flashlight from me, and led the way out of the room.

Cheryl waved for me to walk before her, so I stood up and followed Abby. The walk to the kitchen almost had me cumming in my diaper. Between the paste, the powder, and the friction from the diaper...... I was so close to a climax. It took all my self control to not just reach down and finish it off. Trying to not dwell on what was going on inside my diaper, I focused on the light ahead of Abby until she dropped it. When she did, she stopped suddenly.... I was not able to. While she bent over to pick it up, I bumped into her. My diapered erection hit her beautiful ass at full speed.

“ Leo ! “ she shouted. “ That thing of yours is obnoxious ! And to think you wanted to walk around with that thing flailing about..... with no protection. I’m starting to think the protection needed, is for us from that thing. Do I need to dump some cold water into that diaper ? “   

“ Abby please...... I’m sorry. It really was an accident. And I can’t control.... “ I was interrupted again.   

Cheryl seems to be loosing her patience as well..... only with Abby not me. “ Leave him alone Abby. How was he supposed to know you were going to drop the light, then stop to pick it up ? Maybe we should get you some taillights.“ Cheryl started laughing at her own little joke. “ Besides, a boy like Leo reacting the way he did, after seeing us undressed...... well I find it kind of flattering. “

• Like 5

This is quite good! The naughty nurse(s) combined with being professional practitioners, the bungling, naughty boy always in need of assistance or correction, the sisters razzing each other... I am impressed, and If you’re truly writing this by the seat of your diaper (no drafts or editing), doubly so!  Thank you, I hope to read more soon!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

This is quite good! The naughty nurse(s) combined with being professional practitioners, the bungling, naughty boy always in need of assistance or correction, the sisters razzing each other... I am impressed, and If you’re truly writing this by the seat of your diaper (no drafts or editing), doubly so!  Thank you, I hope to read more soon!

Thank you for the compliment. And yes, I write by the seat of my diaper. This is what I do at night until my pain management meds kick in. That is why some writings are shorter or longer than others. As well as sometimes there are days in between them, and sometimes they are the next day. When I am driving to and from work, I think about where I want to take the story next. Originally it was meant to be a short story, but it just keeps growing in my head. I’ve got other story ideas that I want to explore, but am waiting till I finish this one. This one just keeps growing though.......

Compliment, shmompliment! I said it is good because it IS good, at least from my perspective. It seems that we each have our own take on diapers and the interests we associate with them, and as I’m sure you’ve noticed these perspectives can vary quite widely. From what I’ve read so far, yours seems similar to mine, so your story could be said to be “up my alley.” I also find your writing style pleasingly descriptive and easy to follow; makes for an easy read...

I know exactly what you mean about your intended “short story” growing in your head: I am currently working on a story I too originally envisioned as a shorter tale, but it seems to be taking on a life of its own and threatening to become a novel...

Que sera sera I suppose, I’m enjoying seeing it unfold, and yours as well!  Keep up the good work!

Eagle not sure what you mean “ one block of words “, but if you are talking about separating each paragraph by a space. I might try editing that in when I have some time. When I think about it, I kind of see your point. I appreciate everyone’s feedback. Like I mentioned early on, this is one of my first stories here. Kind of “ flying by the seat of my diaper “ here, I like that saying it definitely applies in this case.

By the time we sat down to eat, everyone was calmed down. Abby apologized for snapping at me, and explained that she was just tired. I accepted, and dug into the chili, which happened to be a bit on the spicy side. If it weren’t for the cold beer that Cheryl kept bringing to the table, I would not have finished my first bowl. However, four beers and two bowls later, not only was I full, but I was feeling a little buzz too. By the time we finished eating, all three of us were laughing at the stories being exchanged from our pasts. If I had to guess, I would say that the beer had loosened Abby and Cheryl up as well. Cheryl collected the dishes while Abby and I disposed of the beer cans in the garage. While we were in the garage the tornado sirens went off. 

“ Hey you two, you know what that means. “ Cheryl stopped what she was doing, and grabbed an armful of blankets. “ Abby grab as many pillows as you can carry, and Leo if you could grab two of the candles off of the table, I’ve got the flashlight. “ Cheryl led the way with the flashlight, while Abby and I followed. Cheryl dropped the blankets on a couch, and took the candles from me. After placing them at each end of a coffee table that was in the center of the room, she grabbed a blanket and collapsed onto a loveseat. “ Abby, you and Leo can share the couch. No telling how long we’ll be down here. “

I shrugged my shoulders and sorted through the blankets looking for the thickest one. “ I’ll take the floor. Abby can have the couch. “

“ Nonsense Leo ! “ Abby was already setting at one side of the couch, but left room for me. “ Get up here. You are our guest for the night, and guests don’t take the floor here. There’s plenty of room on this couch. “

There was no point in arguing, so I moved up to the couch. I also tried explaining that I needed to leave at some point.  “ Once this storm clears, I need to head out. I’ll call the office on the way home, and clear my schedule for tomorrow so I can come back to finish downloading all the receivers. “

Abby let out a chuckle. “ I don’t think you’re going anywhere tonight Baby. I can tell you’ve got a little buzz going on, and tonight these roads aren’t safe to drive sober, let alone after you’ve been drinking. You need to stay here...... “

“ That reminds me. “ Cheryl cut Abby off. “ Leo, when I grabbed your diaper bag from your truck, I saw your phone there, and thought you might want it. So I grabbed it too. Let me run up and get it. “  Cheryl ran up the stairs, and returned with that stupid bag full of diapers. “ It’s in here somewhere. “

She dumped the bag on the coffee table. There it was, my phone tumbled out along with the diaper paste, powder and all the diapers. Cheryl handed me the phone, then neatly stacked the diapers leaving the paste and powder beside them. I stared at the diapers wishing they would stop following me everywhere I go. For the last hour I had almost forgotten that I was wearing one, but now....... For some reason seeing them piled in front of me, I felt the urge to pee. The four beers I had with dinner wanted out.

Abby noticed that my gaze had not left the pile at the center of the table. “ Leo Honey....... do you need a change ? “

“ No... No... I’m dry... I mean fine... I just got distracted. That’s all. If you guys don’t mind, I’m going to try the office. It looks like they tried calling me a couple times earlier. “ There was a bedroom off from the main room that I went into for a little privacy. I was able to get through to the office, and let them know the situation I was in ( except for the diapers of course ). They actually had already cleared my entire day due to the storm. Apparently I was not the only installer having issues, but I doubt anyone else was having issues like mine. After hanging up, I laid back on the bed. I did not want to go back out there. I had to pee, and I was worried what they might say if I told them. A few minutes had passed before the door opened.

“ Are you alright in here ? “ It was Cheryl. “ What’s bothering you Sweetheart ? “

“ Oh nothing..... just having a moment to myself. “ I continued to stare at the ceiling while Cheryl sat down beside me.

“ You know Abby went upstairs, and grabbed a few more beers. Why don’t you come back out, and we’ll make the best of a ‘ not so great ‘ situation ? “ Cheryl’s smile had the same effect as Abby’s. “ Come on Sugar. “ She grabbed my hands and pulled me up to my feet.

As soon as I was standing the trickle started..... I tried to stop it, but it hurt to do so, and the drips turned into a stream. Cheryl saw it in my eyes. “ Oh Baby, that’s why you came in here ? It’s alright let it go. Just let it go. “ I stood there pissing my diaper, while Cheryl held my forearm with one hand, and rubbed my back with the other. As the last drop left me, it caused what I’d call a pee shiver, and Cheryl noticed. After a giggle, Cheryl let go of my arm and squeezed the front of my now very full diaper. “ I think you’ve given this one all it can handle Baby. Let’s get you changed, then I think we might play a board game or something. “

With her hand on my back, Cheryl walked me back out to the family room where Abby was waiting with a beer for me. “ Everything alright ????? Oh ! Well let me clear the table. “ Abby could tell by the bulge in my pants that I had wet my diaper. “ I’ll move the candles, and our drinks to the floor, and...... we can use the extra blanket to change him on. “ Abby then propped the flashlight up on the couch, so it would light up the table that I was to lay on.

“ Good idea Abby. “ Cheryl turned to me before I could sit on the table, and slowly lowered my pants. They were much tighter now that the diaper was full. “ Look at that. Honey, how long were you holding all that in ? “ I was too ashamed to answer, so I just looked at the floor. Again I felt a finger under my chin, lifting my face to see Cheryl’s. “ You listen to me, your likely going to be wearing a diaper for the rest of the time you are here...... and wearing means using. Understand ? Nobody is making fun of you, and nobody outside the three of us will ever know what happened here. So no more pouting, and no more holding it in. When you need to go.......you just go. “ I still couldn't bring myself to answer, so I nodded with an attempt at a smile. “ Why don’t you sit down on the blanket, and lie back. “

I sat down slowly, because I was not sure how my soaked diaper was going to hold up when I sat on it. It also did not surprise me to feel Abby’s hands on my shoulders as I laid back. Abby helped lower me to the table, where I found a pillow to rest my head on. Once I was laying down, Cheryl pushed my shirts up to my chest, and popped the four tapes off the diaper. “ Phew ! The smell of urine when someone’s been drinking beer always gets me. “ Cheryl wrinkled her nose as she pulled the front of the diaper down. “ Abby can you get us a soapy washcloth ? There’s too much here for those wipes. “ Abby disappeared into the bathroom, and returned with a washcloth and a hand towel. “ Abby is all this paste really necessary if you are using the powder ? It really is a chore to clean up. “

Abby answered defensively. “ I think so. The paste does more to prevent a rash than the powder, and as much as this guy pees..... you probably can’t put too much on him. And the powder..... well it just smells good. “

Cheryl smiled back at Abby, I guess in agreement. She started at my belly button, and pulled the washcloth down each side of my groin. Then back up to the base of my penis, before wrapping it with the washcloth. When she pulled the washcloth down my length, it about sent me through the ceiling. Both women noticed my reaction, as they giggled to themselves. Cheryl had made about four or five passes when I began to get hard again, prompting a warning from Abby. “ Be careful sis. If that thing gets too much bigger we’ll never get it put away. “

Cheryl’s grin stretched across her face. “ Oh Abby, I know what I’m doing. “ Cheryl spent a second rolling the tip between her thumb and pointer finger, causing me to let out a little grunt. Cheryl smiled at Abby. “ Leo honey..... you have Abby to thank for this. She is the one that put all this paste on you. “ Then she let go, and went to work on my balls. With her left hand, she pressed my now full blown erection down on my belly, and gently wiped all the paste off of my balls. From there she moved to the under side of my balls after letting my penis stand back up. “ Abby, will you take his legs up so we can get this diaper out from under him ? “

Before I could say or do anything, Abby had both of my feet. One in each of her hands, as she pulled them up and back towards my shoulders. This forced my knees to spread out much wider than they had earlier. While in this most vulnerable position, Cheryl slipped the wet diaper out. “ Hold him there if you can. There’s just as much paste back here as there was in the front. You must have really been worried about a rash Sister. “ I looked up to see Abby rolling her eyes. Content that there was no more paste, Cheryl asked Abby to lower me, but not before sliding another diaper under my hips. 

After letting my feet back down, Abby handed Cheryl the paste and powder. Cheryl set the paste off to the side, and was about to sprinkle me with powder, until Abby stopped her. “ Cheryl ...... why no paste ? “

Cheryl looked up at Abby. “ Abby he really doesn’t need all of this. One or the other is fine. “

“ Well if you’re only doing one, I think the paste is a much better rash preventative than the powder. “ Abby had stopped playing with my hair now. “ Don’t get me wrong. I love the powder, but it’s mostly for odor control. “

Cheryl closed the powder up, and set it aside. “ You’re probably right. Then paste it is. “

Abby leaned into my ear. “ Sweetheart can you lift your legs for our big sister like you did for me ? If you can, Then I can stay right here. “

I started to feel that connection that I had felt earlier in the bedroom. Without taking my eyes off of Abby’s, I grabbed my legs behind each knee, and pulled them into my chest. I flinched when I felt Cheryl’s hand start to work the paste into the crack of my ass, then out to my cheeks. I knew when to set them back down, because without breaking eye contact, Abby pushed my knees towards Cheryl.  Next I felt Cheryl spread my knees, which I willingly let fall open as wide as they could. Cheryl continued with the paste, working it into my groin, my balls, and finally my relentless erection. 

“ What do we do about this guy ? “ Cheryl asked, while wrapping her hand around my now fully engorged penis.

“ I think you can figure it out Sis. “ Abby answered, while still not breaking our connection.

“ You’re right. I know just what he needs. “ I could feel the grin on Cheryl’s face in the tone of her voice.

Without hesitation, Cheryl methodically worked the paste along the entire shaft of my penis. Once I began leaking pre-cum, Cheryl let go of my length, and focused on the head. At first it was just her fingers rolling the tip of my penis between them. When she could tell I was close, she started working just the tip between her fingers and the palm of her hand. My entire body was trembling, but my eyes were still locked with Abby’s. My hands..... gripping each side of the table. Abby’s hands..... one on my forehead, and the other on my chest. I was so close to exploding I was worried I might kick Cheryl, so I pulled my still spread knees to my chest, and held them there with my hands. Then it happened..... I came so hard that I felt an emptiness in my asshole. It caused me to break eye contact, but only because me eyes closed on their own. When they opened, they opened with tears.

“ Oh my ..... Baby don’t cry. “ Abby wiped the tears that had escaped, and kissed me on the forehead. “ That wasn’t so bad. Was it ? “

All I could do was nod my head from side to side. I was still kind of twitchy when Cheryl cleaned the cum from my penis, especially the tip. I managed to get it everywhere..... all over my stomach, Cheryl’s hands, and even Cheryl’s face. After realizing that she had cum all over her face, Cheryl asked Abby to finish getting me ready for bed. So she could clean her face.  Abby then moved to my feet, while Cheryl ran off to the bathroom. Abby reapplied the paste on my penis, and since Cheryl wasn’t here to say it was “ too much “, Abby covered me with powder again. Abby wiped her hands off with the blanket I was on, and taped the new diaper up. 

Abby held up the pants. “ We don’t need these. Do we ? “

With a blank stare I responded. “ I don’t care. “ I just wanted to lay down now. Pants or no pants I didn’t care about anything.

Abby helped me up and onto the couch. She gave me a new pillow and covered me up with a fresh blanket. I don’t even think it took five minutes before I was sleeping.

• Like 6

Thank you again Eagle. And you’re right about the spaces. I went back and read everything I’ve written this far, and agree it’s easier to read with the spaces between paragraphs. I ended up editing them all. It bothered me, and being a little “OCD” about things, I couldn’t help it.

• Thanks 1

It was around midnight when the urge to pee woke me up. I had forgotten about the diaper until I sat up...... and looking down at the diaper between my legs only made the urge stronger. So I hustled across the room in an effort to get to the toilet, however with the lights off, I tripped over the table. I tried to recover before hitting the floor, but landed on my hands and knees anyway. There on the floor, I once again flooded my diaper, and remained there until I was finished. With my diaper completely soaked, I moved back to the couch figuring I would deal with Abby and Cheryl in the morning. I couldn’t sleep though, the diaper’s bulk, and wetness was too much. I could not fall back to sleep in my current condition, so I thought I’d get rid of the diaper, and slip the pants I was wearing earlier back on. The pants however, were gone...... come to think about it, everything was gone. The extra blankets and pillows, even the diapers and all the supplies that go with them. Since I was not going to sleep, I decided to go for a walk around the house. I explored the kitchen, and the garage before I noticed a light turn on down the hall. It was coming from Cheryl’s room, so I figured now was as good a time as any to deal with my nurses. 

When I got to the room, I found the only light coming from Cheryl’s bathroom. It was what I saw there laying on the bed that made me rub my eyes, and look again. Abby laying on her side...... uncovered, in nothing but a t-shirt and a........ diaper. Well it was a pull-up, one of those women’s pull-ups you see commercials for on TV. It was lavender in color, and fit her butt perfectly. 

“ Leo. You’re up. Is everything alri....... ? “ Cheryl was at the bathroom door wearing only a shirt as well. “ Oh my.... you need a change don’t you ? “

Being a bit embarrassed, I whispered a response. “ Yes ma’am, I kind of do. “

Cheryl came to my side, and ushered me out of the room. We went across the hall into one of the spare bedrooms. She closed the door, and turned the light on. On the bed I saw the diapers, and everything needed to change them. There was also a towel that Cheryl unfolded, and spread out for me to lay down on. “ Well come on over Baby, we’ll get you cleaned up and back to bed in no time. “

I didn’t need to be told twice. After sitting down slowly, I laid back on the bed. When I looked up, it was for some reason, comforting to see Cheryl standing there. Between her smile, and the feeling I get that she genuinely cares about me...... Well I could’ve melted into the bed. 

She started by pushing my shirts up,to my chest again. Then she moved to the diaper. After giving the front a squeeze, Cheryl commented that it could take more but she’d change it anyway. She quickly popped the four tapes off one at a time. “ Oh my goodness ! There’s that smell again. You know the beer..... It really does have distinct smell when it comes out. “ Cheryl pulled the front of my diaper down, and slipped it out from under me after having me lift my hips. “ Let’s get rid of this stinky thing before we clean you up. “

While she rolled the diaper up, and taped it closed, I felt it a good time to thank her for her hospitality. “ Thank you Cheryl for being so understanding, and...... well I just want to say you could have reacted so many different ways today. I was under the impression you were I bit more conservative. “

Cheryl chuckled a little. “ Conservative ? Honey what gave you that idea ? “ Cheryl was half grinning at me, like she knew something I didn’t. “ Let me guess, Abby told you I was a strict rule follower. “

“ Well she didn’t say it like that. I believe she said you were a “ by the books nurse “ or something along those lines. I don’t remember her exact words. “ A feeling of guilt found its way into my gut. I felt like I was going to get caught in the middle of a sister dispute.

Cheryl nodded her head in agreement. “ Okay.... that’s accurate. I am a very professional, “follow the rules” kind of nurse. However, I am not a nurse tonight. Tonight, am trying to make your awkward situation more comfortable......... and if at all possible, maybe a little fun. You did enjoy the last diaper change..... did you not ? “   

“ I did..... very much, it was a different way to experience.... um well that... if you know what I mean. “ My blood started to flow towards a certain area after that last remark. So much so, that I began to think this change could go the same way. I believe Cheryl too sensed what I was thinking.

She leaned over and rested a hand on my chest. “ Calm down sweetheart. We’re both too tired to be playing around. We’re just going to clean you up and get some sleep. Now go ahead and pull those legs up for me so I can get all this paste off your bottom. “

With a hand behind each of my knees, I pulled them into my chest. After using the wipes for a good minute, Cheryl once again announced they were not getting the job done, and left the room to get a washcloth. She was back quickly, only this time it was a cold washcloth. She could tell it startled me because as soon as it touched me I flinched. Cheryl laughed a bit, and apologized. “ I’m sorry Baby, I should have warned you. I could see something was getting a little bigger down here, (while she was shaking my relaxed penis in here hand) so I used an old hospital trick when dealing with an excited patient. “ 

With the washcloth, she had me clean in no time. There was a wipe here, a wipe there, she gently rolled my balls in her hand, then after a tug on my sleepy penis, she dried me off. Next thing I knew, the diaper was under me, and I was covered with a cloud of powder. Cheryl secured all the tapes, and I was ready for bed.   

Cheryl took my hands, and pulled me back into a sitting position. She stepped back looking at me with her head cocked to the side. “ Let’s get you something more comfortable to sleep in, then maybe I’ll sit with you till you fall asleep. How’s that sound ? “ Before turning away, she pulled the sweatshirt off, then the t-shirt and set them on the bed.

With a tired smile I replied. “ That’d be nice. “

Cheryl went into the closet, and returned with a shirt that looked more like a dress. “ Put this on Baby. “ By the look on my face, she could see I really didn’t want to. “ Oh, why the long face ? “ I did not respond. “ This is just what we call a sleep shirt. Think of it as an oversized t-shirt. Trust me..... it’s very comfortable. “   

I agreed to put it on, and reached out for it, but she guided it over my head before I could get it in my hands. Once over my head, I found the sleeves on my own. Cheryl helped me to my feet, then rolled the towel up around the washcloth, and carried them, the two shirts, and the wet diaper out of the room. “ Go ahead and put yourself into bed Leo, I’ll be right back. “ She came back with a glass of water and two pills that she called melatonin. “ Take these Honey, they’ll help you get a better nights sleep. “ I washed both pills down, finishing the glass of water, and handing it back to Cheryl. She put the glass on the bedside table, and sat next to me on the bed. When she started to run her fingers through my hair, I moved my head from the pillow, to resting it on her lap.

“ Oh ! Okay. Are you alright Baby ? What’s on your mind ? “ My move must have caught her off guard. “ Something bothering you Leo ? “

“ No nothing’s bothering me. “ I rolled over to my back, ( head still on her lap ) so I could see her face. “ Well I did see something tonight that’s got me wondering. When I came upstairs earlier..... I guess looking for you, I saw Abby sleeping, and she was wearing.... “

Cheryl rolled her eyes. “ Ohhhh so you saw Abby’s pull-up. Now you know why she’s so sympathetic towards you and your issues. “

I was still confused. “ But earlier I saw her in a thong, which is the farthest thing from a diaper... or I’m sorry a pull-up. “

Cheryl then shared more than I imagine Abby would’ve liked her to. “ So you are right. She does wear thongs.... during the daytime. To bed she wears pull-ups, especially when she’s been drinking like she did tonight. And the part where she painted me to be the “ no fun “ sister...... Well that is her, she is the one who’s no fun. She’s been somewhat of a bedwetter most of her life, not a chronic bedwetter though. However, it does happen often enough that she wears those fancy looking depends every night. She usually wakes up when it happens, just not in time to stop it. She compensates for her lack of control at night, by being a control freak when she is awake. Which you have experienced first hand. “   

I quickly agreed with her. “ No doubt about that. You can only imagine what she put me through at the Walgreens clinic. “ Cheryl nodded back at me with sympathy in her eyes. Then there was a silence for a few minutes. We just looked at each other. “ One more question, then I think a can probably fall asleep. “

Cheryl stopped moving her hand through my hair, but kept her smile fixed on me. “ Go ahead Sweetheart. “   

“ I don’t know how to ask this politely, but I’m going to give it a shot. “ I nervously asked. “ How old are you two ? You don’t exactly look very close in age, but I can see the family resemblance...... so I believe you are sisters. I’m really sorry to ask. You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to. “ I was relieved to see her smile.

Cheryl leaned her head back before answering. “ You are too much Baby. You probably think Abby looks like she could be my daughter. Am I right ? “ I nodded in agreement. “ Well Leo, I’d love to have you try and guess, but I won’t. I am 45, and Abby is 30. I was a surprise when our mom was pretty young, and Abby was the surprise that came later in our mother’s life. 

I think she read the look on my face as one of surprise, so I tried to save face, and told her that they were both older than they looked.

She slipped herself out from under my head, and tucked me in. “ You really are too much. Get some rest so you can have a better day tomorrow...... or should I say later today ? “ 

The last thing I saw before closing my eyes..... Cheryl’s panty covered ass walking away. Panties that just happened to be forming an ever so slight wedgie. As she closed the door behind her, I thought to myself.......even though I’m stuck in diapers, things could be worse.

• Like 3

I have no idea what time it was when I woke up, but the warm sun coming through the window told me it was too late to still be sleeping. I could here dishes knocking against each other In the kitchen. I rolled over to my back and stared at the ceiling, while I contemplated how exactly to approach Abby, and or Cheryl..... Or should I wait till someone came for me ? It didn’t take long for me to have the decision made for me. I heard a voice from outside the room I was in say. “ I’ll get him up. “

I rolled back over quickly, and closed my eyes, pretending to still be asleep. I was facing away from the door, so I couldn’t tell who had just entered. First, I felt a hand go under the covers and squeeze the back of my diaper, then I felt the soft breath of a whisper in my ear. “ Hey sleepy head, would you like some breakfast ? “ 

I rolled back over to see Abby. She had her hair pulled back in a pony tail, and no makeup on....she was still as beautiful as the first time I saw her. As I rolled over, her hand went from the back of my diaper to the front of it. However she wasn’t content with just squeezing it, she slipped two fingers inside the leg band. “ Well.... looks like you do need a change. Cheryl you were wrong about him. Where are the diapers, and paste ? “ Abby walked out of the room, and came back carrying a towel, the wipes, the paste, and a new diaper. “

She pulled the covers completely off of me which is when I realized how wet I really was. My sleep shirt had somehow ended up bunched around my chest, and there it was...... yet another soaked diaper. I could not remember wetting it at all. Or even the urge to go. I remember the urge waking me up at midnight. I was unsuccessful in my attempt to not use the diaper, but at least the need to go woke me. This accident however, I could not stop..... because I did not feel it. Maybe it was the melatonin Cheryl gave me. Or maybe I slept too late..... Or combination of the two ?

“ What time is it Abby ? “ I looked around the room for a clock of some kind.

Abby answered with a smile. “ Oh honey, it’s only 9:00. We let you sleep in a little. Cheryl said you had a rough night, and needed a change. I’m sorry I left you downstairs Baby. I tried to wake you when I came up, but you would not budge, so I left you there. “

“ Don’t be sorry. I only woke up last night to use the restroom, but forgot about this diaper..... or that diaper..... you know the one I had on last night. Anyway, when I got up to try and get to the bathroom, I tripped over the table. When I hit the floor, I couldn’t control it and..... well I went in the diaper. If I wouldn’t have fallen I would have been fine. “ I tried again to sell the idea that I don’t need these diapers. 

Abby started taking the tapes loose on my diaper. “ You may have been fine last night, but what about this morning ? Good thing you had this diaper on....... This bed would be soaked ! If it weren’t for the diaper. Do you disagree ? “

I was ashamed again. “ No, you’re right. I don’t know what to say. I mean I have not had accidents like these..... well since I can’t remember. “

“ Lift up Baby. “ Upon Abby’s direction I lifted my hips off the bed so she could slide a folded towel under me, and while I was still up, she pulled the wet diaper away. “ It could be anything.... the beers you drank, that melatonin that Cheryl gave you..... which does induce a rather deep and restful sleep, or maybe that you slept for almost eight hours. Whatever is going on, don’t fret about it. We are not judging you... okay ? “

Abby made a face when she noticed that there was only powder covering me...... well what was left after I soaked my diaper. “ Looks like someone’s starting to get a little rash. “ She very carefully wiped me clean as I reacted to the more irritated spots when the wipes touched them. After making sure I was clean, Abby left me there with only a shirt pulled up to my chest.

While she was gone, Cheryl came in and sat beside me on the bed. “ I am sooo sorry Leo. Maybe Abby’s right about that paste. Will you forgive me ? “

Laying there in disbelief that this morning was even happening, all I could do was offer forgiveness. “ It’s really no big deal. I didn’t even notice till she was using those wipes on me. “

Abby walked in with a hand towel. “ Cheryl, do you see what I mean ? That powder is nothing but a deodorant. Especially for overnight diapers.... you’ve got to use paste. I’d a thought you would know better from working at the nursing home. “ Abby and Cheryl traded places, and Abby patted the area she had just cleaned with the softest towel I had ever felt. She dried under my balls, as well as every last wrinkle along my penis. 

Cheryl looked frustrated now. “ Abby you know I use paste at the nursing home, and let’s be honest..... I told you, I did not think he’d use the diaper last night. After the diaper I changed, I don’t see how there was anything left in him. After all he’s twenty- eight years old, and said he has never had these issues before. “

Abby turned back to her sister. “ I’m not saying that you don’t know any better....... half of what I learned about nursing came from you..... And what do you mean you didn’t think he’d use the diaper ? He’s used everyone he’s worn so far. “

I laid there half naked for as long as I could. “ Hey guys...... Um can I use the restroom ? “ I had to pee again, and thought maybe this was a good time to show them I did not need the diapers. “ I’ve really got to pee again..... can I please.... “

Cheryl spoke up first. “ Of course you can ! There’s a bathroom across the hall. “

I hopped up quickly, not even caring that I had no pants on. I did feel kind of funny when I realized my shirt went all the way down to my knees. I scrambled across the hall, had a wee, and returned as quick as I could. In my rush, two things happened..... well one did and one didn’t. In my rush to get there and finish, I did not squeeze out the last dribbles, which left a very noticeable wet spot on the front of my long shirt..... I also forgot to wash my hands.

The look on Abby’s face said it all when I walked back into the room. “ Leo ! Get your butt back on this bed. “

“ What ? “ I asked defensively.

I could see Cheryl laughing behind Abby. “ Honey you can’t help yourself. Can you ? “ Cheryl was pointing at the saucer sized wet spot on my shirt. “ Abby, maybe you’re right. “

At a loss I tried to explain. “ That’s not what you think it is. “

Abby crossed her arms. “ It’s not ? What is it then ? It can’t be water from the sink..... because you didn’t even wash your hands. Honey you need to lay down right now. “

Knowing I just suffered another defeat, I complied. I laid down on the towel, and knowing my roll, I pulled my legs into my chest while a new diaper was slid under my hips. Abby spread the paste everywhere that the diaper would cover, paying extra attention to my newly acquired rash. After some powder, she pulled the front of the diaper up, and taped it snug. 

Abby helped me up, and then pulled my shirt off. “ Cheryl do you have anything else he can wear till his clothes are out of the dryer ? You know just for the next hour or so ? I’m going to put this room back together before we eat. “

Cheryl grabbed my arm, and pulled me out of the room. “ I’m sure we can find something. “

After stopping in the bathroom to wash my hands, Cheryl and I found ourselves in her room going through drawers. After not finding much there, we moved to her closet. She probably held up ten pairs of pants, ( honestly I think she was just having fun with me ) before I grabbed a pair of purple drawstring scrubs out of her hands. They were plenty big since Cheryl’s hips were bigger than mine. Cheryl tossed me a white t-shirt that I put on without even looking at. When we walked into the kitchen, the mood had definitely changed. Abby was hysterical, and Cheryl’s laughter behind me was just as loud. I realized the joke was on me when I looked down at my shirt to see the words, DADDY’S GIRL across the front.

“ Very funny girls..... absolutely hilarious. “ I even cracked a smile with them.

Cheryl put an arm around me from behind. “ I’m sorry Honey. I couldn’t help it. I could tell you were so relieved to see those scrubs, I thought maybe you wouldn’t even look at the shirt...... and well you didn’t. You’re actually the first one to ever wear it. It was a gag gift I received a few years ago. Too funny........You don’t have to wear it if you don’t want to. “

“ No I’m good. I’ll wear it. It’s just till my clothes are dry. “ The joke even lifted my mood. Everybody was happy again, so we sat down for breakfast. Cheryl had an old favorite of mine, Raisin Bran. So I ate two bowls before saying I was full, and retreating to the living room with Abby. Cheryl cleaned up the table while Abby and I talked about what I needed to do to finish installing Cheryl’s satellite system.

• Like 5
  • leotime changed the title to Changing Leo

I changed the title..... I’m calling it “ Changing Leo “, for no other reason than the previous didn’t fit any more. This really was supposed to be a one and done story. However , its kind of grown into more, and Leo is slowly changing, so I thought this fits better. More to come, just need the time to put the ideas that are spinning around in my head into my iPad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • leotime changed the title to Changing Leo ( Newly titled it was ...... When you need to go, you should go. )

Abby and I made small talk for a good thirty minutes before Cheryl joined us in the living room. Cheryl turned on the TV only to find a message saying “ signal lost “, across the screen.

“ What does that mean Leo ? “ Cheryl asked.

“ It’s probably because of the storm....... you see if the download gets interrupted before it’s finished, the receiver won’t be able to read the signal. I just need to reset the receiver, and it should activate. “ Cheryl handed me the remote when I walked over to reset the receiver.

I could feel the two of them watching me from behind. “ Baby you have the cutest butt. What do you think sis ? “ I turned to see Abby’s big smile looking right back at me.

“ Abby leave him alone. “ Cheryl stood up and motioned for Abby to follow her. “ Abby, why don’t you come with me while I switch the laundry ? And don’t you need to get cleaned up yourself ? “ 

That last question caused me to quickly look over my shoulder, and catch a glimpse of Abby’s butt as she walked away. I had almost forgotten about my late night discovery.... Abby sleeping in a pull-up. Upon looking at her now, I could make out the outline of her underwear ( under her sweatpants ). It was definitely not a thong, as a matter of fact, there was more material there than even regular panties........ She was still wearing her pull-up from last night ! And judging from the bulk, I’d say it was full. For some reason, I was quickly becoming aroused thinking about Abby in a diaper.    

After they turned the corner into the hallway, I redirected my attention to the receiver, which for some reason would not down load. I left it plugged in, and moved to the second bedroom to check the receiver there, but found the same problem. When I got to Cheryl’s room the door was closed, so I knocked.   

“ Just a minute, come in. “ Or that’s what I thought I heard.... so I turned the knob and pushed the door open. “ What are you doing ? I said I’m coming ! “ There was Abby, standing there..... as naked as I have been in front of her, at least four times now.

“ Oh shit ! I’m sorry ! I thought you said come in. I didn’t mean to....... “ I turned away, but not before seeing the used pull-up setting on the floor at her feet.

Abby interrupted me. “ How could you not hear me ? Get out ! “ 

I hurried out the door where I ran into Cheryl carrying a basket full of clothes. “ What is going on in here ? “ Cheryl asked. “ What is all the commotion about ? “ 

I remained in the hallway where I could here Abby telling her sister what had happened. To my surprise, Cheryl came to my defense. She told Abby that she needed to apologize to me for her reaction, and that if she was that worried about being seen , she should have locked the door. After a couple minutes of silence, I was called back into the room.   

Abby had a robe on now, and could tell I was genuinely sorry. She held her arms out offering me a hug, which I was more than happy to accept. While we were in each other’s arms, Cheryl picked up Abby’s wet pull-up. She turned to the two of us, and held it up. “ Between the two of you I’m going to have my hands full. Aren’t I ? “

“ I don’t think so sis. “ Abby replied, rolling her eyes while rummaging through a bag on the dresser.

I answered as well. “ You won’t have to deal with me anymore once I get my clothes back....... Are those them ? “

Cheryl pulled my clothes out of the basket, but did not hand them to me. “ These are your clothes honey. However I’m not sure you’re leaving right away. You’ve still got a job to finish...... don’t you ? “

“ You’re right, but it shouldn’t take too long to get things up and running. “ I left the clothes where she set them on the bed, and went to work on the third receiver. It too though was not getting a signal. All three receivers not working could only mean one thing..... the problem was outside. By now Abby was in the bathroom, and Cheryl was folding some of her own clothes.

“ Cheryl, I need to go look at things outside. I’m going to get changed in the hall bathroom, and run out there to see what’s going on. Where can I throw this diaper I am wearing away ? And can I get a washcloth to clean all this white stuff off of me. ? “ I looked at her with as much determination as I could, hoping she would see me as the adult that showed up the day before. 

Cheryl was smiling when she responded. “ Leo I’m sorry...... do you need a change ? It’s only been a couple hours since we put that one on you. “

“ Oh no ! No I don’t need a change. I was just going to take it off. You know.....since I don’t need it anymore. “ I started gathering up my clothes to go change. “ Besides, this thing is not real comfortable to work in. Yesterday it kept slipping down inside my pants. “ 

Cheryl put her hand on her chin, and looked at me as if she were trying to figure something out. “ Wait here a minute. “ Then she left the room, so I sat on the end of the bed. While waiting, I listened to the shower running, and imagined myself joining Abby in it. After a couple minutes, I found myself playing with my slowly growing erection from the outside of my diaper. I was broken from my trance when Cheryl reentered the room. “ You just can’t leave that thing alone..... Can you ? “

Embarrassed at getting caught playing with myself again, I looked away and answered, “ Oh... um, I had an itch. It’s hard to get to it with all this padding. “

Cheryl laughed at me. “ Ohhhh an itch. Okay. Do we need to put more paste on it ? “

“ No ma’am. I’m good. If I can just get out of all this, and put my clothes on, I’ll have this system running in an hour. I promise. “ I stood up with my clothes in my arms, but was met with her hand in my chest.

Cheryl was between me and the door. “ Baby sit down please. “ Sensing defeat again, I sat down. “ Just hear me out. The diaper is not coming off yet. I do however have a way to keep it from falling down.... You did say that was the issue you were having with it ..... correct ? “ I nodded a yes to the question. Then Cheryl held up what looked like a women’s one piece swimsuit, but with snaps at the crotch. “ I found these in a box of Abby’s old college clothes. She was on the gymnastics team in college, I bet it fits you perfectly. You can wear this over the diaper, and under your clothes. That diaper won’t go anywhere with this on. “

Wanting to just get the entire experience over with, I peeled off my t-shirt, and offered my arms to Cheryl. She unbuttoned the crotch of my new shirt ( if that’s what you call it ), and held it up for me to fit my arms through. After my arms and head found the proper holes, Cheryl pulled it down to my waist. “ Stand up, or lay back Honey. Unless you want to work in these pants. “ I elected to stand up. Cheryl untied my pants before I could get to them myself. Before I knew it, they were on the floor, and Cheryl was squeezing the front of my diaper. She even snuck a finger into the leg band. “ Good boy Leo. Still dry. Do you need to use the bathroom before you go outside ? “

My face lit up a little. “ Can I ? “

“ Of course you can, but only if you really need to go. Once we tear these tapes off they won’t stick as well the second time. So if you don’t really feel like you have to go, I’d rather you wait till you do. “ Cheryl’s face was one I felt I could trust. So I admitted that I did not really need to go yet. “ When you feel like you have to go potty, you just find Abby or myself. Okay ? “ I answered by nodding my head again. “ Go ahead and lay down Leo. These buttons are easier to work with when you’re on your back. “ I laid back and Cheryl pulled the shirt tight, buttoning the material between my legs. Next, with the buttons finished, Cheryl worked my own pants up my legs. She then helped me to my feet, pulling my pants up the rest of the way. She handed me my belt, which I managed by myself, then my shirts. I put them on, and thanked her before leaving the room. 

• Like 4
  • leotime changed the title to Changing Leo

“ Oh Leo wait ! “ Cheryl shouted from the bedroom. “ I washed your sneakers last night, and put them in the dryer this morning while you were sleeping. They should be dry by now. I’ll get them if you can wait in the kitchen. “

Surprised that she had thought enough to do that for me I smiled, and thanked her. I found myself sitting in the kitchen thinking...... this really wasn’t an all bad situation. Yeah the diaper thing has gotten a little out of control, but these two women seem to really care about me. Nobody has cared about me since I left my parents home to live on my own, so this was kind of nice. I decided to relax for what time I have left here, and accept all the caring they could give me. 

Cheryl walked into the kitchen carrying my shoes. “ Here you go Honey. Almost as good as new. “

I took them from her hands, and slipped them on. After tying them I stood up to go outside, only to collide with Abby who had just walked into the kitchen behind me. “ Oh shit ! I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there. “

Abby just shook her head and rolled her eyes at me. “ Don’t worry about it. I was rushing myself...... Cheryl I’ve got to run into the clinic for an hour or two. Michelle is running late because there are trees down everywhere blocking the roads. I’ll call you on my way back if you’d like me to bring home some lunch. “

“ That’d be nice sis. I’m going to go out with Leo here and assess the damage, so if I don’t answer just bring back whatever you want. “ Cheryl then looked at me. “ Let’s go baby, let’s see if we can get this system of yours running. “

Cheryl, Abby, and I all walked out the door to find half the shingles from the roof scattered about the yard. Right away I knew why I had no signal. I walked to the corner of the house where I could see the satellite dish hanging off the roof. 

“ There’s our problem Cheryl. “ I pointed to the dish swinging at the end of the cable that was still fastened to the fascia boards. 

Cheryl waved to Abby, and joined me. “ That definitely looks like it could be an issue. What do you propose we do ? “

With a sigh I answered, “ Probably what I should have done to begin with. I’ll move the dish down to the ground. Then I’ll mount it on a pole anchored in some concrete. It’ll take a little longer, but it’ll be better in the long run. “

Cheryl put a hand on my shoulder, and pulled me in for a half hug. “ Cheer up Leo. It’s not the end of the world. Besides, you said they cleared the rest of your day..... didn’t you ? “

“ Yes they did. I was really looking forward to wrapping this up and getting home, to a hot shower, and some of my own fresh clothes. “ I tried to turn away from Cheryl’s arm but she pulled me in tighter.

“ I’ll tell you what. You get everything done out here that you need to, and after I pick up this yard, I’ll look a little harder for something for you to wear..... and about the shower. You can take one here. I’m sure you’ll need it when you finish. “ Cheryl let me go, but turned back to me before walking towards the garage. “ Leo don’t forget, just let me know if you need to use the restroom. “

I was a little embarrassed but answered anyway. “ I will. “

We both went our separate ways me to my truck, Cheryl to the garage. There really wasn’t much to mounting the new dish. It’s just time consuming to dig the hole, mix the concrete, and bury the cable. I was finished, and carrying my tools back to my truck within a couple hours. When I was making my last trip down the hill to grab the box of cable, I felt that familiar tingle. The urge to pee had made its presence known, and it was strong. Looking at the mud covering my pants and shoes, I figured the fastest way to relieve myself was to slip out of this diaper, and pee beside my truck. There was no way Cheryl would let me go inside like this, and I didn’t have time to take them off. I opened the door of my truck to hide what I was doing, and unbuckled my belt. What I hadn’t planned on..... was the buttons on this shirt of Abby’s being so difficult. I let go of my pants ( which fell all the way to the ground ), and with both hands I worked feverishly trying to undo the buttons. Because they were small, and the shirt was so tight I could only manage one button loose before I lost control. I just let go of the second button, and leaned my head on the truck door. While standing there soaking another diaper..... again defeated, I did not hear Abby’s car pull in behind me.

“ Hey Leo, I got lunch...... “ Abby saw my pants at me feet, and immediately went to work. She set the bags of food on my tailgate, and knelt down to pull my pants up. “ Baby don’t get upset, that’s why you’re wearing the diaper. “   

Unable to look at Abby directly I answered, “ I’m not upset. I’m just just frustrated. Cheryl told me, if I needed to use the restroom, to let her know and I could. I’m just all muddy, and the urge came so quickly, and I couldn’t get these buttons undone, I just... “

Abby interrupted me. “ Hey is that one of my.... It is. Oh Leo those buttons are terrible. Almost impossible to undo in a rush. I myself have had an accident or two trying to get them off. “ Abby handed me the top of my pants, and grabbed he bags of food. “ Just hold those pants there while you walk. We’ll need to get those off again before going inside. “

When we got to the door I held it open for Abby to take the food inside. I’m guessing she had told Cheryl how she found me, because while I was fighting with my muddy shoes Cheryl came out apologizing. “ I’m so sorry Leo. You should have come to the door. I could have helped. “

“ I wanted to, but I was so muddy and I really had to go.... and it was so sudden.... I just... “ I was babbling before she interrupted me.

“ Baby you need not explain anymore. Sit down there on the bench. “ Before I knew it Cheryl was on her knees. She pulled off one shoe.... then the other. “ Stand up for me Leo. “ She then worked my pants down my legs. “ Abby can you grab me a large bag ? Leo baby go ahead and step out of these pants. “ I stepped out, and lost my balance, but was caught by Abby who was there with one hand on each of my hips.

“ Whoaa baby ! I got you. “ Abby was smiling when I looked over my shoulder. “ Arms up Leo. “ Her hands went from my hips to the bottom of my sweatshirt, and before I knew it she had it over my head and off. My t-shirt followed, and was put in the bag along with the rest of my clothes.

While Abby collected my dirty clothes, Cheryl was getting up from her knees, but not before giving the front of my diaper a firm squeeze. “ I think this can wait till after we eat. What do you say Leo ? “

“ That’s fine, I am more hungry than I am wet. “ I turned to follow Abby Inside, only to feel Cheryl playfully swat my diapered butt.  

I turned to see Cheryl laughing. “ I’m sorry Baby, I couldn’t help myself. “

Abby brought home burgers and fries for us. After grabbing mine from the counter, I pulled out a chair and sat down. As soon as I sat down, I heard something hit the floor under the table...... When I felt the material between my legs relax, and my diaper expand even more, I realized the button I was fighting with had just popped off.

“ That figures. “ I said aloud.

Cheryl looked up. “ What figures Baby ? “

“ You didn’t hear that ? That stupid button I couldn’t undo.... well it just came loose. “ Exchanging looks with both ladies I rolled my eyes.

My reaction prompted both of them to laugh heartily. Unable to hold back I joined them. I must have lost my mind, because while laughing, I felt the urge again. “ Oh what the hell ! “ I shouted. “ I’ve got to go again. I may as well finish this diaper off. “ So I did. I sat there in front of two beautiful laughing women..... who I barely know...... and absolutely flooded my diaper..... while chewing on a cheeseburger none the less !

Both women continued laughing. “ Leo baby you are too much ! I’m glad to see you loosen up. “ Cheryl looked at her sister. “ Abby do you want to clean him up or can I ? “

Abby finished chewing, and looked at me with a crooked smile. “ I think I want this one sis. “ 

“ Wait a minute. Don’t I get a say ? I really don’t care who it is, but I wanted a shower too. Cheryl you told me I could have a shower.... didn’t you ? “ I looked at both women with desperate eyes.

“ I did Baby, but that’s ultimately up to Abby. “ Cheryl looked over to her sister.

Abby looked at me. “ Leo finish your lunch, then we’ll get you cleaned up. Trust me..... you’re going to enjoy it. “

• Like 4