LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4 hours ago, Sofi said:

I loved this story soooooo much. Thanks so much for posting it, it was beyond adorable ❤️

Thank you! ^_^ We have a few more chapters to go - the epilogue is kinda broken up.  I'll try to come up with a more literal naming convention for the title. ❤️ 

Chapter Ninety-Four

When Mommy stood me back up, my eyes were puffy and pink and my cheeks were stained with tears, and all the fire that I'd had for teasing Kylie was long gone. I didn't even care that my dress was askew and that Kylie could see my panties unobscured.

Mommy laid Ellie down on the bed and stripped her of her clothes, all except her bra and panties. She grabbed a stuffer and a butterfly diaper from the dresser and returned to her baby girl. I still diapered Ellie with a blanket over her lap, but I had been desensitized to the whole "penis" thing weeks ago. It didn't seem weird when I saw her naked anymore. That was Ellie's body - regardless of gender - and I loved it. So I watched as Mommy pulled down her panties for her and spread out the diaper beneath her bottom.

It didn't even occur to me that Kylie was watching, I put my thumb in my mouth - a trait that always got positive attention in this house, I'd discovered - and watched the ceiling as Marnie went through the motions. Once upon a time this would have been bizarre. Now, it was comforting.

Diaper. Stuffer. Powder. Pulled between her legs. Expertly taped in place. I was still studying Mommy's technique, so I could diaper my girlfriend even better. There was something about her tape jobs that outshined me every time. Then, when she was done, she patted the front of Ellie's diaper twice, and went to the closet to find something for her to wear.

"Cutie," I said with a smile, looking down at my sister, wearing nothing but a diaper and a bra. Sexy was another apt word, but my Littlespace was triumphing over my Subspace. Mommy's place always did this to me.

"You're a cutie..." I mumbled around my thumb as I held out my hand for hers. She was going to need a change anyway, so what was the harm in me pulling her down onto the bed with me? My thighs couldn't touch even if I tried, and I felt so serenely pleased with everything in my life in this exact moment.

Ellie pulled me onto the bed and I laughed a little, fumbling amidst the mountain of blankets. But Mommy was back a second later with a cute dress. It was pink, with fluffy sleeves, and said Princess on the front. It was definitely a new outfit, and I was a little bit jealous! Until she put it on Ellie's head and I saw how little of her diaper it covered. I smirked.

"Alright, let's go girls."

Mommy helped me up from the bed and I looked at her with an ounce of confusion.

"Something wrong, Smylie?"

"I... well, I need a change, so I thought..."

"Oh, you don't need a change yet. You just focus on being a good girl and helping your sister remember her place, okay?"

I didn't like the sound of any of that, but truthfully I was also pretty fixated on the dress I was wearing, and how I could literally feel my diaper on display.

"Mommy I think this dress is too small…"

"Really?" Mommy tilted her head. "Looks like it fits you just perfect to me."

"But..." I paused and bit my lip. She checked me, right? When I came in? I mean, she didn't do the finger-thing, but she had to know how wet I was. "Mommy, I really need a change... please? Pretty please?"

"Sweetie, you let Mommy worry about your diapers and you just be a good girl for me, okay?"

I tilted my head, now. "Mommy? She's berry wet, I checked her earlier…"

I blushed a bit at Ellie's admission of that and sunk into myself a little bit. But she wasn't wrong! I'd probably used the diaper three times by now, if not more! And when I sat down it made weird squishy sounds.

"Kylie Miranda," Mommy said sternly. "Eloise Amabel. I am the Mommy, and you two are small little baby girls. It's not your responsibility to worry about your diapers, is it?"

The middle name got me hard. I slipped further into Littlespace and shook my head. It wasn't my responsibility...

Oh gosh did that work hard. I felt my cheeks warm up like a summer pavement and nodded my head, even though saying yes wasn't the right answer; nodding to Mommy was always right. I played with the fluff of my hemline and swayed side to side, crinkling softly.

"Let's go," Mommy said, ushering the both of the girls out of the bedroom and into the living room. She paused at the closet to grab a box of toys and carried it out after them.

"I got you more of those magnet tiles you love," Mommy said. "Now you can build that princess castle you wanted to finish, remember? You play while I make dinner, and if you need anything just holler."

I pouted, looking forlornly at the carpet. I didn't want to squish on the floor, so I gingerly lowered myself to my hand and knees and laid down on my stomach. "I dunno what she's up to," I pouted. "I gotta get changed..."

"Well, Mommy knows best, and she knows very best when it comes to diapers. Maybe you're in trouble? Or or or maybe she just wants to change you in a little bit of time? She put me in a too-small dress but she probably knows what she's doing..."

"I guess..." But my concerns only lasted a little while longer. We had a whole new set of magnet tiles and they came with shapes we hadn't ever seen before! Some of them looked like they were designed for castle-building, too. We started building a new castle - bigger and better than our first. We made three towers, so Mommy could have one and we could each have one.

"But we sleep in the same bed," I pouted. "Why do we need three towers?"

"Um, well, this one is our room and it's where we do smoochins and then this one is our room and it's where we keep all the Legos and toys an' stuff, and it's far away from where we do smoochins cause we play inna day and smooch at night." I nodded.

"Hm..." I nodded. "So this one's our bedroom, this one is playroom. An we gotta walk down this tower, an go to this part. An walk up this tower. And then by the time we get up there we'll be sleepy. So we sleep good. An in the morning, when we walk to the other side, we nap. For nap time. Yep."

As we approached the end of our effort, there were no missing pieces. It came together perfectly, with three beautiful towers and not a compromise in sight. I sat back on my squishy butt and admired the castle with a bright smile. That castle was the first thing we did together, Ellie and me. It was the first time she saw me in Littlespace. But this part of the story always felt incomplete; we couldn't finish putting together our dream castle. Now we had all the pieces for a happily ever after.

"Girls, dinner's ready!"

"Coming!"

----------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (6 Chapters Left)
15 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

But this part of the story always felt incomplete; we couldn't finish putting together our dream castle. Now we had all the pieces for a happily ever after.

Pretty obvious, but such a nice way of saying it. And it is all so very cute!

Chapter Ninety-Five

I'd been getting so good at eating lately, I'd even put on five pounds! In day to day, it wasn't so easy, although Noland had really taken to my interest in the kitchen.  But when I was Little, it was a non-issue; I trusted Mommy. That came easy. I crawled halfway to the table because I felt like it, and then waddled the rest of the way - I was a little wet, but we were in the middle of playing so that was to be completely expected!

"We finished our castle, Mommy!" I climbed into my chair with a bright smile on my face. Ellie was only a moment behind.

"Really? Well you'll have to show me after dinner."

"Uh huh, I woulda brought it to the table but I'm worried it's gonna break if I move it. Could you move it when dinner's over? Could you put it on the TV stand so we can see it when we watch movies?"

"But then you won't have the pieces to build a new one."

"But I like this one! It's perfect! Ellie, tell Mommy it's perfect!"

"It's perfect, Mommy, it's um... it's like this big, an' it's got the towers and one for Mommy and one for me an' for Ky, and one for playing in and then once upon a time a dragon attacked but Ky made friends with her and so they turned into a stuffie and now they're inna playroom and play with us and it should go right next to the TV, uh huh."

"Well... okay. If you both eat all your dinner, we can keep the castle and I'll buy you more magnet tiles." Not that they were cheap or anything... Marnie smiled and got some bibs from the counter, tying each one around her little girls' necks.

Ellie was a messy eater, probably on purpose. The more food that wound up on her bib was food that didn't wind up in her mouth. But her eating had gotten so much better the past couple months, Marnie couldn't complain.

Kylie, on the other hand, was almost fastidious about keeping her bib clean. She liked that she could uphold her big-sister role in at least one way, because it certainly wasn't keeping her diaper dry.

Marnie grabbed two plastic plates with cartoon characters off the counter, though their faces were obscured by a pile of spaghetti. She put a piece of garlic bread on each plate and brought them over to the girls. Marnie wondered to herself how Kylie would fare with keeping her bib clean this time.

I pursed my lips for a few moments, deep in thought about how to approach this. How did I tell Mommy that I didn't know how to eat spaghetti? Hmm. Well. I guess I'd just try! And try I did, although the first spoonful went right onto the bib and then onto my bare thigh.

"Fork, sweetie," Mommy nodded toward the small children's fork on the table.

I picked up my fork with a smile and spun the noodles around and around by turning the fork in a circle. Then I lifted it into my mouth. I could see Ellie's cheeks turn pink in embarrassment. This was why I was the big sister! But after a few more bites, I realized... well, a children's fork and a whole bunch of noodles really don't work well together. I lost a few onto my bib and a few more onto the plate. I pouted in frustration.

"Need me to feed you, Smylie?" Mommy asked happily.

"Nuh uh. I got it." Why did she even ask me?! Ellie was the one making a mess!

I wound up using my hands. It was a surprising turn of events for me, because I didn't like getting my fingers messy, but also, how was I to know if this was supposed to be a 'finger food' or not? And it was easier anyway! And I had a bib to wipe my fingers on, so…

It was altogether too much effort, but I stuck with it. Where my sister just started to use her hands, I started taking smaller and smaller bites. It took ages, and I was the last to finish. Mommy had already cleaned up my sister, who was a total disaster. She had to wash her whole face, both her hands, and change her dress! She slipped her into a purple nightie - the same purple nightie she wore the first time she was here.

But when I got up from the table, I felt weird. My legs felt cold. A damp cold, like when you touch a drying towel. Did I sit in something? I spun around in place, trying to get at my clothes, but it wasn't doing me any good. I headed to the bathroom. Mommy kept it unlocked all the time nowadays, because Ellie and I never bothered to try using it without permission. I flicked on the light and faced my butt to the mirror.

Sure enough, there was a big dark stain on the butt of my shortalls. Actually, there were two, on the right and the left. Then I remembered needing to pee at dinner, and... I leaked? Nuh uh. I didn't... I shook my head. Before I knew what was happening, tears filled my eyes. I ran out of the bathroom to find Mommy.

I heard the commotion even before Kylie ran into the room in a huff and a puff, and Mommy looked up from her work and tilted her head. I was also likewise curious, because it looked like Kylie was crying! Kylie rarely ever cried! I looked worried, and Mommy got up from behind me and held out her arms invitingly.

"Oh sweetie, what is it, what's the matter darling?"

I froze in the doorway to my bedroom, looking at Ellie, then at Mommy. I had tears in my eyes and I kept wiping them away to make sure I didn't cry. I felt so stupid! I... I felt so dumb. I had to change. This was her stupid fault! But I just wanted her to hug me! But Ellie was here, and... and my cheeks were burning red with embarrassment. I felt stuck in place.

Thankfully, Marnie knew what she was doing here. She crossed the room to Kylie, and she swooped her up in her arms, set her against her hip - noting the leaking, and being careful with where she put the girls weight - and then kissed her on the forehead.

"Oh sweetie, it's okay. Mommy's here and she loves you very much."

"This is your fault," I muttered, hopefully too quiet for Ellie to hear me. But the way she turned me on her hip, Ellie could plainly see my wet shortalls. This wasn't an anxiety attack. This was different. I felt small, too small. It was just like the first time I wet a diaper. I just wanted my mommy! So I pushed my face into her neck and wiped my eyes on her shoulder.

"Your diapers aren't your responsibility," Marnie whispered into Kylie's ear. "I know you wear them at home, I know you wear them outside. Those times, you have to worry about when to change. But not here. It's not your responsibility."

Marnie had been watching Kylie the past few weeks. She had been timing her wettings, asking for changes... all in all, thinking too much. Diapers were a tool to relax. She needed to know that she had no control, not here.

"But I leaked," I cried softly. "If you'd have listened..."

"Then you'd always think about it. If you get changed ten times a day or only once a day, that's not up to you. If you leak, that's not up to you. You're my little girl, Kylie. Let me take care of you. Understand?" Mommy kissed Kylie's forehead and Kylie in turn buried her face back into her shoulder.

I had my hair half done and awkwardly smiled, trying not to eavesdrop while also being unable to do anything else. Mommy was making some very good points, too - since we'd started working on diapers as our own thing, Kylie had become strategic. Mommy sure was smart.

"Could you give us a minute, El?" Mommy asked with a smile. Ellie nodded and left the room, taking a hair brush with her.

Then Mommy set me down on my feet. Marnie was only three or four inches taller than me, but in that moment it felt like so much more. "I feel stupid..." I blubbered, wiping the tears off my face. Mommy unbuckled my shortalls and began to undress me.

"Leaks are a part of life for a girl your age, sweetheart. Being wet, being dry, leaking, being messy... none of that is up to you. You think too much about it, and it can't protect you. Mommy takes care of you, Mommy gets to decide, right honey?" She let the wet shortalls fall to the floor, and helped Kylie to step out of them.

"I told you I had to get changed... I told you..."

"And you used to tell me when you needed to use the potty, remember? And now you don't. You don't think about it. You don't worry about it. Your diapers aren't yours to worry about either."

"But I'll leak again..." Mommy unsnapped the onesie between my legs, showing off the very wet diaper hiding beneath it. All the white butterfly outlines were long gone.

"That's not your problem. Mommy will clean you up, Mommy will take care of it. Babies don't fret about their diapers, babies don't worry about the potty. Babies just trust their Mommy, and you're a baby now, so you just gotta trust me." With practiced skill, she untaped the diaper while her little girl was still standing, so as not to risk anymore leaks, and she caught it and whisked it away into a bundle of itself.

It felt weird, standing naked in front of her. I was always lying down, or sitting in a tub. I rubbed the water from my eyes and puffed out my cheeks. "Not a baby..."

"Not a baby, Mommy's baby," she corrected, using wipes to provisionally dry up the backs of her thighs so she'd be fit to lay down on the bed and continue cleaning.

I stuck out my tongue when she wasn't looking. Already, changed out of the very soggy diaper, I was starting to feel better. She took the wet onesie off over my head and led me to the bed. I took a seat on the edge of it and slid onto my back.

"It's hard not to think about," I muttered. "It's hard to just... not think."

"I know, and it's going to take a lot of time to get you all the way to the point of not thinking about, but it's important - it's important for both you and your sister." She unfolded a fresh diaper from the cupboard, with bunnies printed on it.

I looked up at Mommy as she unfolded the diaper. She was right. She was always right. This wasn't my responsibility, and I needed to trust her to take care of me. I had trusted her with everything else; one more thing wouldn't hurt. But I did have a final thought.

"Um... could I have a butterfly one? Please?"

"You wanna match your sister, huh? Now that's a want Mommy can get behind: matching little girls, how did I get so lucky?" She gingerly folded the bunny diaper back up and went to the closet for a replacement.

A butterfly diaper and a stuffer. Tons of baby powder. A nightie just the same as Ellie's, but mine was pink. Then she clipped a paci to the collar and pushed the nipple between my lips. I held Mommy's hand and squeezed her arm tight as she led me back to the living room.

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (5 Chapters Left)

Chapter Ninety-Six

"Still need help, El?" Marnie asked, tilting her head up by her chin.

Every day, Ellie's hair got longer and Mommy constantly worked with her on new styles. This one was cute, draped over her ears and curled at the edges. Kind of like a dolly!

"Um..." I'd placed the two barrettes in my hair that she'd had me holding while she worked, but they were in haphazard places as though a child with no idea of where they should go had put them in.

"Yes, yes you do."

Mommy put a TV show on and I sat on the floor beside my sister, holding her hand. Mommy had recently bought a mat that stayed at the foot of the couch and it made sitting on the floor a lot easier during movie times. It also meant Ellie fell asleep a lot faster. Marnie twisted and curled Ellie's hair, using a blow dryer and a round brush. Then she pinned her hair back with some barrettes. It wasn't as great as Marnie had hoped, but it looked a lot more feminine than her old one. That was the goal, right?

"Mommy, are you gonna dye my hair like you did with sis? I wanna be just like her…"

"Yeah?" Marnie twisted one of the curls at the end of Ellie's hair. Her hair was definitely lighter than Kylie's. If she could find the right color, she might not even have to bleach it first. It might be weird that they looked like siblings, since they were dating... but Marnie kind of liked the idea.  Plus, Kylie needed some touch ups.

"If you wanna look like your sister, we'll go get you some hair dye tomorrow, okay?" She kissed the top of Ellie's head and leaned back on the sofa. It was already getting late and Marnie was feeling a little sore. Then she got an idea. "Hey, girls. Let's do a princess movie, okay?"

"Kay." I barely heard what she was saying; the TV was still on. But I heard something about princesses.

"Up you hop, both of you."

Mommy centered herself on the sofa, which signaled that intended for us to sit on either side of her. I didn't mind that, at all, it made me feel small and vulnerable and safe all at once.

She put a movie on, but it wasn't a cartoon. It had a girl in it that might have been a princess, but I wasn't really sure. I puffed out my cheeks in frustration. Ten minutes in, and there wasn't even a song or anything! Then I felt Mommy's hand on my neck. I instinctively drifted to her shoulder without saying a word.

"Be a good girl and help Mommy, okay?" Mommy whispered in Kylie’s ear. She looked confused for just a moment, just a second, just for long enough for her Mommy to unclasp her maternity bra and pull her top aside to expose her nipple. "There's a good girl."

I stared blankly at Mommy's bare breast, then at Ellie. She didn't seem to notice, but my cheeks went crimson.

"Nuh uh!" I whispered. "Not now!" But before I could say another word, Mommy put her hand on my cheek and her thumb touched my lips. Automatically, my mouth opened. Littlespace continued to swarm around me. Diaper. Nightie. Mommy.

Marnie guided her little girls lips toward her chest, and just before the two made contact, she removed her thumb so that the nipple could slip between her lips. She'd never done this with two Littles at once, but she didn't think it would be too much of an issue. She'd get Kylie situated, and then she'd be able to easily coerce Ellie into the same. And then a part of her would be inside the two of them, at the same time, and she couldn't think of anything more maternal. For now: Kylie.

I fussed for a minute, but Mommy held me firmly in her lap. Her nipple slid between my lips and I sucked softly. Just once or twice. But it felt so warm, with my cheek against her skin. Her fingers in my hair. And then, after a moment, warm sweet liquid dribbled across my tongue.

I was embarrassed. I was humiliated, honestly! If Ellie saw, I would never live it down! But I wanted it. I wanted to be close to Mommy, and I trusted her. She would keep me safe. She'd take care of everything... so I tilted a little on my hip and relaxed, nursing shyly on Mommy's breast.

Once Marnie was sure Kylie was comfortable, she played the same trick on Ellie. She was easy to coax onto her lap - they had done it enough times. But getting her to turn around was the hard part. Marnie played with her hair and drew a finger along her cheek, close to her lips.

The movie was okay so far, but just okay, and I instinctually wanted to move to the floor, but Kylie hadn't, and Mommy wanted me to cuddle. So I cuddled. And she kept play with my cheeks, and eventually I opened my mouth to nip at her playfully, and she used the opportunity to slip her finger between my lips.

I turned my head and looked up at her, and she smiled, and made a shh motion as she directed my gaze... to Kylie. Who was facing into her chest. Her bare chest. Sucking on her... oh my gosh. My eyes went wide. I wanted to look away. I wanted to watch. I felt like this had to be a dream, this didn't just happen.

"Shh," Marnie whispered softly to Ellie. She had the presence of mind to unclasp her bra already, so her other breast was near Ellie's face. But tricking her with an oral fixation wouldn't work like it had with Kylie.

"Your big sister is being a very good girl," Marnie said softly, barely audible over the movie. "I want you to follow her lead, okay? Will you be a good girl for me?" Marnie had played this game a dozen times with Kylie. She knew the rules. But Ellie was new to this, so Marnie made sure to remind her:

"Remember, Butterscotch." Her safe word. "This is only an offer."

I bit my lip softly. This felt weird. She wouldn't actually make milk, that was absurd. But this was a level of intimacy, right? This was sexual? Was I cheating on Kylie if I did this? But she was doing it, so it was okay. Right? I went back and forth between conflicted, aroused, intrigued, curious, and in the end it was one particular side of me that won out. The Little side that looked up to her sister, and wanted nothing more than to be just like her. Here goes…

Ellie nodded her head and Marnie's eyes were alight with excitement. She cradled Ellie in her lap and pulled her closer.

"Just get comfortable," Marnie told her softly. "And suck, like a pacifier. Not hard. No biting. Soft, just like your paci." Gently, slowly, Marnie lowered her nipple into the waiting girl's mouth.

This was so weird, this was so weird, this was so weird, and it was about to get so much weirder. She put her nipple between my lips, and I followed her direction; I sucked on her breast like a pacifier. Soft. Gentle. And when I felt liquid hit my tongue, I panicked for a second; I tried to pull away - had I made her bleed? She cooed at me, she kept me close, and she played with my hair. She played Kylie’s hair too. And together, me and my girlfriend, me and my sister, breastfed like babies.

Marnie was awash with emotion. Not arousal - she knew what that felt like. That was a surface feeling. A sensation you couldn't stop thinking about, like a mosquito bite that felt good. This was deep, like everything about her could come crashing down at any minute. A foundational pillar, locked away in the basement of her heart. This pure, unbridled, distilled connection to another person. To two other people. It was intimacy beyond the conception of the word.

She was just... here. Here, with two people she loved. Here, with them, and wholly present. Enlightenment. Serenity. Something like that. Those were the only words that came to mind when Marnie tried to piece together the feeling that overflowed from her heart.

Small tears dripped down her cheeks as she held her little girls in her arms. Marnie had never been so happy in her entire life. She never knew happiness could come in such adorable, amazing, beautiful packages. Marnie sat there, relishing the moment.

She watched the expression on Kylie's face when she ran out of milk. A mixture of concern. Uncertainty. Calm. She watched the expression on Ellie's face when she fell asleep. Dozing, then off like a light. A dribble of milk spilled from the corner of her lip. She watched the glow of the television flicker off the plastic backing of their butterfly diapers. The only thing she didn't watch was the movie. Nobody did.

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (4 Chapters Left)

I can't believe I'm almost done with this story. o_o It's been going on for so long, I'm sad to see it go.  But before we delve into the final few chapters, I'd really like to thank everyone who has taken the time to leave comments and like my posts.  It's been really fun, and I hope we can continue our legacy of complicated, compelling characters (talk about a tongue twister.)

Anyway, buckle in and get ready for the fireworks. ^_^

~Sophie

• Like 1

Chapter Ninety-Seven

I always fell asleep during the movies, it was tradition for me. And most of the time I woke up to being carried off to bed by Mommy. Tonight, it was a little different. I woke up as she was checking my diaper, my head was in her lap, her tummy was full with her milk, and Mommy was practically glowing with resplendence. How long had I been out? The movie was off. Kylie's head was right next to mine, but I couldn't see if she was awake or not.

Breastfeeding was magical. Every time I did it, as embarrassing as it was, afterward I felt like I was drifting through a dream. Mommy helped me up and I followed her with glossy eyes. She led me to my room with Ellie on her hip. Down. Soft. Bed. Nice. I held Ellie the Elephant to my chest and looked up through the bleary darkness at Mommy's beautiful shining eyes. I couldn't put into words everything she did. The spectrum of emotion that poured out of her and through me. The lights she set along my path, like stars guiding ships. So I just said what I knew I could say, the same thing I said every night before bed.

"Love you, Mommy."

No story time tonight. I couldn't focus on it anyway, and Ellie was half-asleep. But Mommy helped us into bed, pulled the blankets over us both, and kissed each of us once on the forehead. Then, just before she left, she came back and gave us each one more kiss. She closed the door behind her and I turned to my sister. My girlfriend. I had seen her nestled up to Mommy. I knew what happened. I bit my lip and smiled.

"So...?"

"...I don't think I've ever done anything like that before..." My voice was quiet, a little pensive, like maybe I was worried she'd think I was weird. But she'd been doing it too, right? I shouldn't worry...

"I would hope not," I laughed a little, trying to keep my voice down. "What did you think though? Like... what did it feel like?" Maybe I was looking for validation. Or maybe I wanted my girlfriend to be okay with how much I liked it.

"Like I was a baby, like there's a bridge and on one side there's adults who can say 'I'm an adult' and then on the other side there's us who can really only ever pretend to be grown-ups after crossing over. It's surreal, it's... delightful. I liked it a lot.."

"Yeah..." I bit my lip and hugged my elephant tighter. I had never been able to talk to anyone about it before, let alone my girlfriend. But that made me wonder... "Um, it's okay, right? Like, Mommy and I are... I mean, it's..." I shuffled shyly in place, making my diaper crinkle.

"It's absolutely alright. It's innocent, it's intimate but like... it's just innocent. I'm so glad I get to share... this with you. All of this. All of you. I couldn't imagine not getting to know you this way, I wanna do everything you do. I wanna be able to talk about it afterward like this, giggle happily, reflect… love, kiss."

"I mean, it's sexy..." I looked down at Ellie - the elephant, not the girl - and bit my lip. "I mean, isn't it? Or... maybe I'm just..." I paused and felt a bit of heat fill my cheeks. Thank goodness the room was dark. "N-nevermind..."

"I don't know, is it? Like, I think the act is sexy, I think if you did it to me it would be super sexy. I think in the context of Littlespace it's different though, isn't it? I mean, you're the expert, I look up to you." She'd gone quieter, which usually meant I'd said something wrong.

"Uh... I dunno." I felt a little stupid. I sort of thought she would feel like I did, but maybe she didn't? Jeeze. "Sorry. I didn't mean to like..."

"Tell me how you feel about it." I wasn't letting her off that easy! "I love hearing about your thoughts, and feelings. I shared, now you gotta. It's the rules."

There weren't any rules. I glared at her in the dark room, which broke off into a pout. Ugh...

"I dunno. I really liked it the first few times. Like, I mean... this was before we even dated, so..." Suddenly, I was worried I did something wrong. Like, maybe I was cheating on her or something? I never thought about it that way...

"You're getting in your own head again, silly girl. I'm your girlfriend, and part of sharing that connection is knowing you can tell me anything. You wanna know what I first thought, when it started? I thought... am I cheating on Kylie, if I do this? I mean, that's the logical connection, right? But we've spent sooo much time talking about the context of actions. Separating them out. Diapers for being Little vs. Diapers for Sex. That kinda stuff."

"Yeah..." I sighed and rolled over on my back, looking up at the glow in the dark stars. "It turns me on. I mean, some chick's boob is in my face. I'm a lesbian. So of course it turns me on, right? But I talked to Marnie about it, because I didn't want things to get weird. And she said..." What did she say?

"You can't help your feelings. They just happen, and it's what you do with them that matters." In this context... "So, it's okay that I get turned on, because I don't wanna date Marnie or fuck her or anything." Littlespace was out the window. I was a growing ball of anxiety, like that Katamari game.

"Things just turn me on sometimes. Diapers fucking turn me on. I can't help it. Should I just, like... not wear them? I don't know..."

"Diapers turn me on too." I admittedly, shrugging like that was the most casual thing in the world. "You know I've had sex dreams about you, where we're wearing diapers? Or like, public embarrassment? All sorts of stuff. Maybe I'm not as turned on by the breastfeeding because I'm a girl without any boobs, so my own dysphoria gets in the way? Or just the fact that I am, and always will be, an ass girl. I have a great ass. Even better in a diaper, I admit."

"Well, you lucked out with me." It's not that my boobs were small or anything, but I definitely had more going on below the waist. I let out a long sigh. "Things that make me feel Little also turn me on. But it's different, you know? Like, I'm constantly turned on by you all dressed up in nighties and diapers. But when I'm Little, that comes out as wanting to be close to you. Even kissing doesn't cross my mind. And when I'm with Marnie, it's sort of the same thing. I just want to be really close to her, as close as I can be." Pause. "And then she puts me down to bed, I get in a fight with my girlfriend, and all that Little stuff goes away. And now I'm just horny."

"Did we get in a fight? Holy smokes, I must have missed it. We get to have make-up sex now, right? If all fights can be like that, I think the notion wouldn't make me anxious." I got her with a kiss before she could argue my sassy semantics, because I wanted to kiss her.

I laughed a little and rolled onto my side. Ellie looked so cute in the glow of the nightlight, hair curled up at the edges with Owlive in her arms. "I think it was a fight. Everything feels like a fight sometimes. Not because of you, but because I'm scared of messing up." I looked past Ellie, at the wall... at a drawing I colored a long time ago. It was too perfect. Too in-the-lines. I wasn't in Littlespace that day.

"I want you to know, I don't think about Marnie that way. Even if she can turn me on - also, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but basically any girl can do that. But even if she can turn me on, that doesn't mean I want to be with her, you know?"

"I believe you, and I trust you, and... I never for a second thought you wanted to be with her in that way, you pretty little poppet. What kind of girl gets with her Mommy? Come on now. Now, girls who bonk their sisters? That can get behind..."

"You literally thought Marnie and I were dating for like. A whole month." I gave her a stern glare, the kind of thing that Mommy would give. "I even told you were weren't, and you didn't believe me."

"Hey, remember when I was a boy back then too, and the biggest concerns I had in my life were 'is my roommate going to get pegged tonight and is that going to interfere with my panty shopping online?' You remember those times? I had a lot of time to get worked up over everything, because I didn't know how to talk about my feelings. I kept it all in, so what did come out was disjointed and harmful and icky blah. Yeah, I was paranoid back then, I was also jealous, insecure, and lost. None of the above is true now." I even took a moment to nod and reflect on that. And then nodded again. "Yeah, none of it. I found me. You found me."

"You changed." I smiled a bit, resting my head on a pillow. "You changed, and things are different. Prettier. Happier. More possibilities. You and me both." I wish there was a metaphor for that.

"So, you aren't upset about the Marnie stuff? You promise?"

I held up one hand, pinky extended, and smiled. "Pinky promise."

The old Kylie wouldn't believe her. She would wonder and question and worry until it built up into a huge panic attack. But I wasn't that Kylie anymore. I trusted Ellie, honestly and truly. So I locked pinkies with her and pulled her in close, landing a kiss on her lips.

"You've changed," I echoed to her, after a simple kiss, and after one more I reminded me further, "I'm so proud to be your girlfriend." Getting that level of communication, the ability to talk to her, to know her, to discover her and for her to trust me? That was what I always wanted. More than kissing, more than sex. More than anything else, I wanted to connect. Now that I had that, everything else was icing on the cake. But don't get me wrong... it was delicious icing.

----------------------

• Like 4
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (3 Chapters Left)

Chapter Ninety-Eight

Littlespace was long gone, but Ellie was as cute as ever. I crawled on top of her and ran my hands up her nightie. From the waistband of her crinkly plastic up to her belly button, up to her rib cage, up to her bra which she really shouldn't wear to bed. I traced my fingers along the underwire, planting another kiss on her lips.

"Oh no, there's a pretty girl on top of me, that I took to the mall today and embarrassed. I sure hope she doesn't hold a grudge…" I stuck out my tongue and put my hand up to her cheek so I could pull her back in for another kiss. I sure did like kissing her.

"Yeah, we'll see who has the last—" Ellie flipped me over onto my back and planted her padded ass on top of me, holding me down by the wrists. I nearly screamed out, but I caught myself at the last second. My cheeks burned in embarrassment.

"Well well well, look how the tables have turned. And you squeaked, too? Maybe I should get you a gag, huh? Or your binky, maybe some glue? Oh but then I couldn't kiss you... well, I could, I'd just have to kiss you other places. Like behind your ear... or on your belly button, or just where your diaper meets your skin."

Okay. Breastfeeding was clearly a turn on of mine. Diapers, definitely. But the way Ellie talked to me? I felt like chocolate melting into the bed. "That's... I wasn't!" I talked in a whisper, but it was as loud and aggressive as a whisper could get! "Lemme up, you tart!" I pushed against her hands, but she had gravity on her side.

"Oh, that's some pretty big girl words for someone in a diaper, isn't it?" I could easily have kept her pinned down, but we liked to wrestle, we liked the tension, and after her last big push against me, I resolved to let her win the next one. Until then... more kisses!

I shoved her off me and sat up. She stayed on my lap, but my hands were free. I bit my lip and tried to muster up some courage. She wanted to give me kisses, hm? I reached up and grabbed her by her cute hair and pulled her down on top of me, putting her lips to mine. It was just one kiss, long and passionate, and when I was done I didn't let go of her hair.

I was on top of her, but she was in control; she had her fingers tangled in my hair and my lips pressed to hers. It was so hot. She was so hot. I didn't even want to come up for air; the stars in my vision only made it better. So I let her pull my strings.

I tilted my head back and to the side, pulling her face against my neck. "You wanted to give me kisses, so go ahead." I waited for her to push her lips to my skin, just behind my ear, then I moved her lower down my body.

"Lift my nightie," I told her sharply, still whispering. My hands were a bit busy.

I did what she said. I followed her directions and I kissed her, and then I lifted her nightie on command. I could have flipped her. I didn't want to. I loved when she was like this, I loved when she was so... confident, that she didn't even need to be on top.

I pushed her face to my belly button.

"Kiss." And then an inch lower, to the waistband of my diaper.

"Kiss." I got a better grip on Ellie's hair and spread my legs apart, then pushed Ellie's face against the crotch of my diaper.

"Kiss," I ordered her.

I didn't understand how she'd feel it, but just like being a little girl meant certain things weren't mine to worry about. So too was being my girlfriend’s obedient little toy. She pushed my face deep against the padding, and I kissed the plastic, my face engulfed in a particular warm and smothering I didn't think I'd ever felt. Maybe I would have panicked, but her hand that kept me in place could easily pull me away.

I was wet. Probably really wet, because breastfeeding always seemed to get my diaper a little wetter than I intended. It was so calm, so easy... it was hard to stay dry when I was in Mommy's lap. Maybe I should stop? But she was so fucking cute between my legs. I could barely feel anything she was doing through the soggy diaper, but the scene was so... intoxicating. I bit my lip and decided to push through my own self-consciousness.

"Keep kissing, princess. You're my little tart." Tart, for whatever reason, had similar effects on Ellie as brat had on me.

It was like lightning, the way she spoke to me, the way she handled me. She wound me up with her words, and her hands guided me where to go. This should have been weird. Her diaper was wet, soft, soggy, warm even through the plastic. But being so close between her legs like this, was it so different to the heat of her arousal? Was it any different at all? I kissed her, I pressed my face deeper against the plastic, determined to have her feel my enthusiasm.

Okay. Okay, okay, okay! Turned on! Too turned on for play now. Kisses now. Yep, kisses! I pulled up on her hair until she fumbled forward, toward my lips, and I planted them roughly on hers. Ohhh, she was so sexy, in her cute little gown, diaper on—

I pouted. Her diaper was hardly showing. So I let go of her hair - a mistake I would soon regret - and grabbed her nightie, pulling it off over her head.

As soon as she'd pulled the nightie off over my head, I was atop her like a hungry lioness and I had my hands on both of her cheeks, my knees straddling her chest, as I passionately kissed her.

"Wait right here. Don't you dare move, my little brat, or you'll be in so much trouble."

Little brat. So much trouble. My stomach filled with butterflies and I bit my lip.

But wait, what did she say? Wait here? She was already pulling her nightie back on over her head when I realized that she was leaving. She was halfway to the door before I fumbled for words.

"Woah, wait! Hey! You can't just leave me here!" I puffed out my cheeks. "To paraphrase you, there's a sexy girl in your bed!"

"Oh, there is a sexy wet girl in my bed, that's just true... and if I leave she'll probably just touch herself without me..." I seductively pulled the nightie back up over me, and began to wind it around my hands. "I guess if I tie her hands up first..." I pondered, as I crawled back onto the bed.

She wasn't halfway back to me before I had her flipped over on her back, pinned under my arms. Same thing she did to me, but this time gravity was playing on my team! I smiled happily and planted my wet diaper firmly on her stomach. Fucckkk why was she so cute.

"So, my little tart... where were you headed? Ice from the freezer? Super glue from the kitchen? You shouldn't take Mommy's things without asking."

Her weight on my stomach made my eyes go wide and I bit my lip, because the pressure was both pleasant and awful, and her words only muddled my focus. "None of that... I need to use the..." She shifted her weight again, leaning in close, eyebrows raised. Expectant. In control. So fucking hot. "I need to use the bathroom!"

"That's what diapers are for, silly girl. We both know you're far too young to use the potty. You're just my itty bitty baby girl, a slave to my whims." I spoke quietly with an air of excitement, but Ellie seemed rather uncomfortable with the whole thing.

Wow. Slave was a word I didn't expect to resonate so strongly with me. I arched my back a little and actually felt myself blushing as she rocked her diapered self against my tummy.

"No.. um, for the other thing. The other thing." I was sure that was going to kill the mood!

"...oh." My tone dropped away. No more sexy voice, but that didn't diminish my arousal. She hadn't done that, right? Of course she hadn't! I would have known, for sure. Unless she did it at home, without me. But why would she? No way...

"Kylie?"

"Oh, sorry. Right." I let Ellie's wrists go and she tried to sit up, but I stayed perched on her stomach. I wanted to just... tie her up. Wait until she filled her diaper. Tease her. Humiliate her. But that was just the arousal talking. I remembered my first time with Marnie. She was so kind and sweet and loving. I bit my lip and shifted side to side in thought, just enough for the diaper to rub between my legs.

"I, um... maybe you could just... you know?" Fuck, I had to have been as red as a fire hydrant! I couldn't believe I was talking to my girlfriend about this...

"Maybe I could just..." I read the cues. I saw her blushing. I felt her grinding on my tummy. I could practically feel the heat radiating from every part of her body, like it was the middle of summer and we were out tanning. Gosh. I was silent for a second, and I bit my lip.

"Do you mean you're not going to let me up, that you're going to grind on me and whatever happens, happens? You can't do that to your little tart…"

A smile spread across my face and my eyes lit up with excitement. I pushed her back down and planted my lips on hers. I took the nightgown from her hands and started to tie her up... then I stopped.

"Hm... pause for one minute, okay? I gotta set this up better..."

I climbed off my girlfriend and went about rearranging the pillows on the bed. Blankets off to the side, a pillow behind her head, and one under her back, and... gosh, she had nothing to put her feet on. Ellie looked at me like I was crazy.

I had no idea what she was doing, but each ticking second gave me rise to being more uncertain about my commitment. While I still had the wherewithal, I put my absolute trust into her.

"This is a green light. I'm nervous, but I trust you right now."

"Hey, if you have to safe word you fucking better," I said sharply. "Move down here, come on, chop chop."

I situated her halfway down the bed, at a bit of an angle. If she needed to put her feet up, she could use the post on the edge of the bed. It was the best I could do on short notice. Gosh, the couch was much better for this. When all was well and good, I climbed back on top of her and grinned wildly.

"Okay, play!"

"Why did you do all that?" I asked in a pout.

"Trust me, you'll thank me later."

----------------------

• Like 4
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (2 Chapters Left)

Chapter Ninety-Nine

I was not going to be able to do this. I didn't even know why I was considering it! I was more turned on than I'd ever been, but that was in part because it was turning her on. I swallowed, blushing deeply.

"Tell me you want this, tell me you think it's sexy."

"Oh, I want it," I said brightly. On a personal note, I wanted to put us on the same level. Ever since I messed my diaper on Marnie's couch, I knew there was a part of me that was beneath Ellie. Now, I could finally even the score! I mean, as long as the score wasn't counting how many times we did it, because, well...

"I want to knock my pretty princess of her high horse. I want to humiliate you, and shame you, and tease you, and make you the cutest little baby girl there ever was. I want to make it so you can't rule over anybody, not even yourself. Instead, I'll be in charge of you."

Well, that hit me like a fricking truck full of arousal. I sunk into the bed, I felt like it was quicksand, I felt like it was going to bury me and all that would be left was a sopping puddle of a girl. I think she could tell too, because my fingers were squeezed tight against the sheets and my eyes were glossy and hazy. Her words kept repeating in my head. Spiraling. Drowning me. Oh my gosh…

"I'll... I'll always be in charge..." I pushed her. Because I wanted more.

"Oh yeah? Who is going to listen to a little baby princess, hm Ellie?" I pushed my diaper against her tummy, enough that I could feel it, and let out a small, sharp breath. Wow, I was more into this than I thought...

"Already, I have you locked up in this room, wearing cutesy baby clothes. Pretty frilly party dresses. Binkies clipped to your collar. Hair in pigtails. And of course, I took away your panties days ago. Little babies like you don't wear panties, right princess?"

Maybe it was easier to fall into the role, but it got me going in a big way. A really big way.

"You'll... you'll never get away with this..." My stomach was churning, like her rocking was hastening along the process. I put my hands on her wrists and moved her fingers to my chest and held tight to her. "Nobody will believe you, nobody would believe Princess Ellie would do... any of that!"

I ran my hands along her bra, squeezing the cups. Her defiance was so cute! So attractive. And totally fake. She was putty between my fingers.

"I won't have to convince them," I smirked. "You'll do it for me. Once you fill your diapers, there's no going back. There's no escaping your fate. The humiliation will be too much. You'll give up. You'll fall into your new role, as my helpless little tart. Then you'll tell everyone you wear diapers, because I'll tell you to."

Woowwww. Wowwww. I didn't know if I'd even be able to do it, but she sure made me determined to try. And I shouldn't have been! That was... humiliating. Right? Any girlfriend would hate it. But... but I wouldn't? If I had her in my lap, and I reduced her to that? I wouldn’t, and I trusted that she was genuine. That she wanted this. I groaned, and tried to wriggle away, tried meekly to pull out from under her.

"You'll never... you'll never turn me into that... I'll never give in, I'll never let you change me into that... I'll never be your little tart." Gosh that was a hot word.

Suddenly, I had a flash of inspiration. The smile grew on my face and I released the cups of her bra, bracing myself so I could get closer to her.

"You know why I call you that, right?" I whispered, leaning down close to her face. My lips were only an inch away from hers. "Because you won't just humiliate yourself... no, princess, I'm going to make you love it. When you fill your diaper, when you prove what a helpless little baby you are... I'm going to make you feel so wonderful... so gooey and hot and sexy. You'll want to mess your diapers, just because it turns you on. Like a slutty little tart."

I whimpered. I actually whimpered! My cheeks flooded red and I shook my head, her eyes as close to mine as they could be, my gaze lost in hers, as though looking for a sign that she was bluffing. I whispered, slowly, softly, under my breath:

"...you wouldn’t…" Not you couldn't. No challenge. Just begging.

"Oh princess, I would. And I will. I'll walk you to your friends' houses in your little party dresses, short enough to show off your new undies. They'll remember the strong, independent girl you used to be, but that won't be who is standing in front of them. No, you'll be a cute little diaper girl, ready to do as I tell you..." I sat up on Ellie's stomach, so I could put my weight once again on my diaper. It pressed into her tummy and sent a shiver up on my spine. All the things I was saying to her... I was tingling all over.

As she shifted her weight back, all onto my stomach, my whole body went rigid for a second and my breath caught in my throat. I gasped and whimpered and bit my lip. I didn't have to fight to make it happen, I just had to surrender to inevitability. My rational self told me to stop, that this was wrong, but my girlfriend’s humiliating words spiraled and swirled and washed all kinds of rationality away. I was her Princess. I belonged to her. She was going to shape me, change me, humiliate me. Make me love it. I pushed. I wanted it.

I watched her body tense and her legs tremble beneath me. Then I heard the shuffling of her diaper and her feet firmly planted on the bedpost. Good thing I moved her, I thought to myself. But it took time. I could keep telling my story.

"You'll have a feeling in your tummy, a building pressure... but I won't tell you to push. Nuh uh, you'll do it all on your own. The anticipation would be too much, and the feelings it gives you... validation that you're just a helpless little diaper girl. You won't think about where you are, or that all your friends are watching. You'll bend over right there in the living room and push..."

Her words painted pictures in my head, but they didn't take me away from the here and now - they spun around me, like projected pictures, invisible screens, flashes of possible futures and alternate truths. I shivered and shuddered and pushed again; two decades of potty training breaking down like walls made of paper. I was doing this. I was messing my diaper. My body didn't want to, but my mind craved it, intoxicated, drunk on my girlfriends humiliating words.

"In... in front of everyone..." Was I asking? Was I confirming? I wanted more. It was so difficult at first, but I could feel the floodgates opening, I could feel my body surrendering, I could feel my diaper filling; wonderfully, inexorably, teleporting me deeper into the truths she spun around me.

"Ahh, there we go..." A few moments, that's all it took. I waited until I felt her legs slide off the bedpost and the faint smell filled the room. I knew that smell well enough by this point. It wasn't nice, sure. But I didn't hate it. With Ellie, it smelled like surrender.

I rolled off the top of her, knowing full well she wouldn't be going anywhere for a while, and got a better view. A diaper. Just a diaper. I knew what it felt like - like it was so full anyone could see it. That it might stain the color of the padding. But it didn't. Honestly, if it wasn't for the smell in the room, I might not even have known she did it. Then again, she didn't know that.

"Good baby girl," I spoke quietly, pressing my hand to the seat of her diaper. I pushed against the butterflies and felt a squish as I pressed it to her skin. The whole room started to stink a little more and I let out a small laugh.

Oh my god. Oh my god.

"N-no, don't... don't touch, don't...ew ew ew, you're squishing it..." My voice was tiny. Surrendered. Broken. Lost and stolen to the incredible fantasy she'd given me, only in that world for now. My breathing was shallow, I was more turned on than I thought I'd ever been, and her cocky, smug, playful bravado, only drove my cheeks redder, only made me more humiliated. More aroused.

"Princesses don't do this..."

"No, they sure don't," I smirked. I crawled up to her lips and planted a solid kiss on them, just to let her know I was still in this. Honestly, it was adorable how embarrassed she got. I'd never seen her face so red before!

"So what does that make you, if you aren't a princess, I wonder..." I went to her legs and pushed her knees down roughly on the bed, forcing her bottom into the mess she made. Then, with her legs closed - or as closed as they could be - I perched myself on top of her and lowered my wet bottom down on the front of her diaper.

Oh my god, oh my god... I moaned. I moaned when she forced my bottom down onto the sheets. I moaned again when she put her weight on me; her wet diaper pressed against my diaper, forcing my weight against the mess in the seat that I'd made. I was trapped between humiliation and arousal, and I wasn't sure I knew the difference anymore.

"Oh... oh my gosh... oh... I... um..." What was the question... "I dunno... what that... makes me, oh gosh..."

I was shivering on top of her, though beads of sweat were forming on my forehead. I reached forward and took her hands.

"No, no, no, no... Kylie please, no—"

I didn't wait. I pulled on her wrists until she sat up, squarely sitting in her own mess, and wrapped my legs around her. It was a lot like I was sitting in her lap, but the crotch of my diaper was pressed against the front of hers. And the whole room smelled awful.

"Poor. Stinky. Squishy. Messy. Diaper. Princess." I whispered each word with its own punctuation, touching my forehead to hers. We were both sweating.

"Wanna know how the story ends?"

----------------------

• Like 4
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies Ch.99 - Only one chapter left!
On 4/9/2021 at 3:23 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

"Why did you do all that?" I asked in a pout.

"Trust me, you'll thank me later."

We trust you, we trust you!!! But it's not fair to leave us hanging like this!! 

Chapter One Hundred

I was midway between crying and climaxing, the room smelled shameful and erotic, her pressure on top of me was divine and awful, I was her Princess and her Tart, her girlfriend and her sister, her everything and her nothing. What could I do but nod?

My stomach churned and despite the weight atop me, despite my position, I managed to push more mess into the seat of my diaper, squishing against my skin. Her words owned me. Destroyed me. Rebuilt me in her design.

"Uhhuh... uhhuh... how... mm.. oh gosh, how does it... how does it end...?"

I touched my lips to her ear and whispered: "Beg."

I tried to lift myself up, she kept me pressed down. I tried to rock against her, she kept the pace to her own rhythm. I tried to fight, she kept me tamed. She told me to beg, and I begged.

"Please, pretty please, pretty please, I'm your sexy little tart, your diaper girl, your slave, your project, your trophy, pretty please, pretty please..."

Ohhhkay... I... I had to finish this. Because I felt like I was going to pass out from all the heat in my body. So I kissed her once on the lips and held her close to me, grinding our diapers together as her shameful scent filled the air.

"Your friends laugh at you, princess... they tease and humiliate you. They lift your dress and spank your messy diaper. They take pictures and send them through the whole kingdom. Everyone will know. But that's not the worst part..." I had to stop to take a breath. I was seeing spots in my vision. The crinkling in my ears was deafening, her diaper against mine.

"Right now, I'm teaching you... to... to love it. You're going to love it so much. And when you fill your diaper in front of your friends, you'll be so aroused. You'll do anything to get off. You'll beg and plead to cum in your messy diaper. And they'll drag it on and on and on, until you can't take it. Until you'll admit to anything. Until you give yourself to their whims. But of course, above all, you'll give yourself to mine." My whims. I controlled her. She was mine.

"Go ahead, you stinky little tart. Cement your future. Show me how much you love your diapers."

Her words were like fire, they burned me up inside, they lit the fuse and the heat rushed from my cheeks to my chest to my arms and legs, resonated out, pulsed and grew and spiraled, in and out, hotter and hotter, swirling to the epicenter of it all ~ where her diaper met mine, where she rocked against me. I twitched. And tensed up, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, I knew my nails were going to leave marks on her skin where I squeezed, as my back arched, as I moaned the most feminine sound I think I had ever made.

And I came In my messy diaper.

And I loved it.

And I loved her.

I'd had an orgasm before. Clearly. I mean, I was in my twenties. Of course I did! But I'd only been with one other person before Ellie. And I'd played with myself, sure. It was always nice. But this was... this was unfathomable.

It felt like my blood was pure fire and my nerves were at ten times the voltage. Then, all at once, it erupted into fireworks, like a ten-o-clock Fourth of July show. I think I screamed, because the next thing I knew, Ellie was pushing a pillow into my face. I fell over onto the bed, twitching and shaking.

"Ohhhmigod... oh... my... god..." I struggled to keep my voice at a whisper. Everything in my brain told me to scream. Let it out. But we were at Marnie's house! Fuck, fuck, fuck...

There was no way Marnie didn't hear, there was just no way. We both laid there, I was biting down on my knuckle, still recovering, my body unable to decide if it had finished messing or finished orgasming or finished the ringing in my ears. Kylie kept the pillow pushed to her face. And we both managed to stay as quiet as we could be.

The sounds? Our breathing, heavy. Our diapers, crinkling The soft sound of my diaper occasionally filling a little more. And our hearts beating. Finally, I found two words.

"Holy smokes..."

It took ten minutes before I could say anything. I expected Marnie to come in any minute, but she didn't. Then I expected Ellie to get up and walk out, but she didn't. And then there was me. Maybe I lost the power to talk? Could you lose talking from sex? No, too patriarchal.

I finally pulled the pillow away from my face. My cheeks were crimson and my face was covered in sweat. My body was still sending little surges of electricity throughout it, like the static in the air after a lightning strike.

"What. The. Fuck."

I'd made my knuckle bright red from biting on it, and I could see angry red lines atop her shoulders from where I'd dug in with my nails. I smiled weakly at my girlfriend. At my everything.

"You..." I took a deep breath, and realized how bad I smelled, but kept it to myself. "Are so incredibly sexy.."

"You..." I nodded back at her. "Better believe it."

I managed to roll over, so I was on my back. My body felt like it was made of lead, like I'd just pulled a twenty-car train down a ten mile stretch of track. I couldn't move.

"Is that why I'm so pent up all the time?" I joked. "I just needed to get laid?"

"Well, that's obvious." I didn't dare move, except to turn my head and smile at her. "All you needed was an infantile fetish doll of a girlfriend to live all your wildest fantasies with. I think everyone needs that, honestly."

"Jeeze, I should write erotica novels or something..." Sure, we'd done the whole 'story' thing before, but that one was next level. That was way better than my other material. Oof. And bringing her friends into the mix? I'd have to remember that.

"No way, I'm not sharing your material with anybody." I took another deep breath, and grimaced a little. "I can't believe I did that... I can't believe you made me want it. You're obviously some kind of mischief fairy in disguise."

"Shoot, you found me out." I was seeing stars whenever I opened my eyes, so I decided to keep them closed. "But you're too late. Nothing can stop me now."

"I guess I'm just your little sex tart now, huh? I don't know how you're going to top this - you played your best move first, kiddo." I laughed and bit my lip.

"Sex tart sounds like sextant," I giggled. My eyes were heavy and the whole room smelled awful. It was so fucking funny.

"Well, a sextant is a tool someone uses. So that makes sense." It was time to have that business end of a discussion though.

"I have a confession to make. I am absolutely terrified of moving. What do I do? Do I just sleep like this? Do I live here now?"

"Psh you aren't leaving this bed," I muttered. I fumbled with my limbs until I managed to get onto my side. Then I draped my arm over her chest. "Marnie's gonna find you in the morning and she's gonna have sooooo much fun."

"There is no way I am sleeping in a messy diaper! Not unless you do too, so she doesn't think I just did this all of my own accord." Like I had any negotiating power at all right now.

"Listen boo." Welp, never used that word before. "If I could go, I'd go. Solidarity, you know? But. I can't. So I won't. You, however, are staying. So, uh. Roll... on... uh. On your side or something. I wanna be big spoon."

Oh my god. I groaned in protest, but sighed in resignation. "If you hadn't just given me the most amazing orgasm of my life, I'd be saying no to this." I steeled myself for it.

"Are you sure? I smell awful, if you hadn't noticed? Alright, it's your nose. I'm gonna roll exactly one quarter turn that way, and I'm not moving again all night, so I hope you're happy." One. Two. And three... Roll!! And oh my fucking god. I might've been able to get used to being wet, but nobody could ever forget they'd pooped themselves.

I giggled a little too loudly and pushed my face into the pillow again. Fuck, she was so cuuuuute!

"What if I leak?" I whined. Kylie rolled her eyes.

"Diapers," as I had recently learned, "are Mommy's problem." I crawled over to her and wrapped my arm around her stomach. Then I put my leg between her legs and pushed on the seat of her diaper with my thigh.

I tensed up, eyes wide, and whined, which turned to mewing, which turned to me pushing my face into the pillow as my cheeks lit right back up.

"If you do that all night, I'm gonna have dreams about messy diaper cuddles. I'm a dignified princess, Kylie..."

"Oh, please keep that sentiment until morning," I muttered sleepily into her ear. "I'd love to show you how wrong you are." We were quiet for a while. I probably fell asleep. Or maybe it had only been a few seconds. Time was getting away from me.

"...Ellie?" I didn't even open my eyes.

"Tha's my name." I answered, sleepily, but awake enough.

I paused. I almost forgot what I was going to say. But it was important. Oh, right.

"You stink," I giggled.

"That sounds like Mommy's problem," I giggled back to her, and pushed my butt against her. "I love you lotses."

"Love you lotses," I muttered, probably incoherently.

Then that thought came back to me. The important one. Not the other one.

"Ellie?"

"Tha's my name." I answered again, but without any hint of annoyance.

"Don't go anywhere, okay...?" I muttered quietly. If my lips weren't almost touching her ear, she probably wouldn't have heard me. "In the morning, until I wake up, just... don't... don't go anywhere..."

"I promise." It wasn't until I answered her that I realized that meant being beholden to her whims of waking up in the morning, even if I woke up before her. But you know what? She was Kylie. She was worth it. "I'll be the first thing you smell when you wake up in the morning."

I nodded my head. It was a joke. I tried to laugh. But it was one of those things where you wake up, get out of bed, and get in the shower, only to realize you hadn't woken up at all. And you do it over and over and over, trying to break the loop. Trying to change something. Because if you can, you know there's a whole world of possibilities waiting for you.

It took a while, but I broke the loop. I managed to say just one more thing before sleeping soundly for the rest of the night.

"As long as you're here."

And in the morning, she was.

[End.]

----------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Special thanks to all the people that left comments and Likes along the way, it really means a lot to us.

If you liked Butterflies, you can get PDFs and ePubs of the story (and 50 others like it) on our Patreon at www.patreon.com/sophieandpudding.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Complete!)

Well, clearly the end of this story STINKS! But this last chapter was a hot stink! I think our two princesses are happy together. I just hope Ellie doesn't have to poop herself to get a climax!

Thanks for a great ride!!

5 hours ago, thedman said:

Wow, great ending, sad that this one is over

1 hour ago, diaperpt said:

Well, clearly the end of this story STINKS! But this last chapter was a hot stink! I think our two princesses are happy together. I just hope Ellie doesn't have to poop herself to get a climax!

Thanks for a great ride!!

Thanks friends! ❤️  I'm so sad it's over too!! But their story feels so complete now. >//< Even the last 9ish chapters were mostly just wrap ups and fan service because we weren't ready to say goodbye to the characters.

• Like 1