LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter Eighty-Six

By the time she'd finished with building the new set, our ankles were entwined on the floor, like she'd just failed at a game of Twister, only I felt like a winner and not a failure. We were making pretty voices for each of two lego people, deciding who would fly the plane and who would take the boat, and if the floor on the living room was an ocean or lava and if it even mattered. Maybe it was a lava boat? Maybe it was a space place? Maybe we could join them together and both our little people could be happy.

Somewhere along the way, I wet my diaper. It was nice not to think about it.

Mommy gave us sippy cups with dinner, but bottles with the movie. She split Ellie and I up, one on each side of her, and I constantly fished around for my sister's fingers. But halfway into the movie - with the bottle gone - I was sitting on the floor in my soggy diaper and leaning in close. I never could stay on the couch during a movie, not in Littlespace.

I made my way to the floor as the princess climbed down the tower, but as I went to shift I found Marnie slipping her fingers into the leg band of my onesie and diaper. I blushed and lost my balance, sliding down to the floor with a wet squish.  My cheeks were as red as could be.

I glanced sideways at Ellie, then back at the screen. It was hard to keep my attention when a movie was on. Littlespace made me focus ten times better, like a microscope. Ellie was off the edge of the lens. But when she touched my hand, I took it without thinking. Automatic.

Soon enough, I shuffled down far enough that I could lay my head in her lap. I was the baby sister in her princess story, after all; it was nice to feel so close in such a way so intrinsically innocent and pure.

I didn't even think about the fact that my diaper was wet. It was inconsequential. The movie was on! So I rested my head between Mommy's thighs and she played gently with my hair. Ellie kept her head on my thighs, and by the end of the movie, she was as quiet as a mouse. I blinked down at her, then tilted my head up to look at Mommy.

"Think she fell asleep."

"That does happen a lot with babies her age, you know. That's a big ask for such a little girl to make it through a whole movie. Do you wanna watch another, pumpkin?" Marnie smiled.

"Um... nuh uh, I think I'm sleepy too." I looked down at the girl on my thighs and tried to wiggle out from under her. Mommy passed me a pillow and I managed to replace my legs with it. Then I crawled up on the couch and put my head in Mommy's lap. My eyes felt heavy. "Love you."

"I love you, too, sweetheart." One girl asleep on the floor, one girl asleep in her lap. Marnie couldn't imagine feeling more lucky.

I fell asleep. I didn't mean to; I just wanted a cuddle! But it was the middle of the night when I woke up again. I felt a pressure under my arms as I was lifted onto Mommy's hip and carried through the hall. She set me down on the bed in my room and put Ellie the elephant into my arms. Then she turned to get Ellie, but I managed to find my voice just before she walked out the door.

"Mommy...?"

"Hm?" Her voice was tired. She must have been asleep on the couch for a while.

"You don't feel, um... less important, right? 'Cuz I spent all my time with Ellie tonight?" Well, most of it anyway.

"Oh sweetie." Marnie stopped in her tracks and came back to sit down on the edge of the bed, because this was an important topic to cover. "Not one little bit. I get unbound joy from having you as my little girl, and that joy isn't diluted by having Ellie here. It's magnified."

"You're sure...?" Even when Mommy separated us, we found a way to get together. We held hands all the time. Even now, Ellie would sleep with me and Mommy would sleep alone. I felt... guilty.

"Smylie, I haven't been so sure about much else in my life, Mommy promises. Seeing you two playing, getting to be a part of that innocent joy you get to share? It's heartwarming, it's inspiring, it fills Mommy with energy. And..." She leaned in close with a wicked smile. "It means I save a little bit of energy for... midnight tickles!"

Tickling was awful! Absolutely awful! But... well, sometimes Mommy could make it kind of cute. As long as she stopped after a few seconds! After I started laughing, she kissed me on the forehead and brushed her hand against my cheek.

"Don't worry, okay?"

I nodded. "Okay."

"I'm gonna get your sister. Will you get the blankets pulled back and fluff the pillows for me? My Little Mommy's Girl?" Marnie knew, if nothing else, how to engage.

"Uh huh." The tickles woke me up a little bit, so I sat up and went to folding back the blankets. Ellie wasn't as heavy a sleeper as me, but maybe if the bed was ready she wouldn't wake up.

Marnie lifted Ellie up in her arms, set her down against her chest and supported her bottom with her hand. In one smooth motion, the girl barely stirred at all, and Marnie's strength made it trivial to carry her into the bedroom.

I helped Mommy pull the blankets over my little sister. Then she kissed her on the forehead and walked over to do the same to me. When she turned off the lights, the glow in the dark stars came out to greet us.

"Goodnight Mommy," I smiled, sinking into the sheets.

----------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 86)

Chapter Eighty-Seven

"Mm... the movie was good.." I mumbled as soon as the bedroom door closed, then cuddled into Kylie without opening my eyes. My diaper was wet. That was fine. Kylie was soft and comforting.

"You fell asleep," I giggled. I was still somewhere in Littlespace; it was hard not to be in a wet diaper! But with my girlfriend this close to me, this cute... "You comfy?"

"Berry comfy. You're comfy. I didn't fall sleep, sleep is for babies, I watched the whooole movie..." I yawned and rubbed one of my still-closed eyes.

"Uh huh. You weren't snoring or anything." I said it with a hint of sarcasm, but she actually didn't snore. At least, not in my experiences. I reached around her and played softly with the ends of her short hair. Mommy didn't take her makeup off, and I could still see the sparkles on her cheeks from the dim nightlight.

"You're so wonderful, you really truly are." I'd finally gotten my eyes to open, and when I did, the first thing I saw was her smile. This was like a dream.

"Don't be sappy. You're supposed to be a baby." And when she was sappy, I got defensive. And when I got defensive, I grew up a little. Though Littlespace was never far away, dressed like this. I rubbed my thumb on her cheek like Mommy did sometimes. She was so cute.

"Goo goo~" I put my thumb in my mouth and sucked it. Not for me, really, but for her. I knew she'd find it endearing, and I wanted to keep her anchored in Littleness.

"Oh, now that's cute. Maybe if you couldn't use big girl words you wouldn't be so sassy." Despite her best attempts, her joke had the opposite effect. I took her thumb from her mouth and kissed her once on the lips. Just once. But wow, that made my head swirl...

Kylie looked a little bit dazed from the kiss, and her eyes glistened like puddles under the stars, so it easy easy to duck and weave in closer to steal another kiss from her.

A second kiss led to a third. A third kiss led to a fourth. Five. Six. Seven. I lost count. My fingers trailed down her sleeve, to her chest, and then to her hip. She crinkled and it brought a smile to my lips. Why was she so cute like this?

"I'm dry." I asserted, when her fingers touched my diaper. I tried to distract from the obviousness of the bluff with another kiss.

"...seriously?" We had been here for the better part of the day and I certainly wasn't dry! Maybe I just had an easier time using my diapers; I'd been in this a lot longer than she had. But wow, if that didn't make me a little self-conscious. "Well... yeah. Of course..."

"I'm lying," I whispered and laughed. "Girls my age can't be trusted out of diapers, sis..." I nodded and stuck my tongue out at her.

A blush filled my cheeks. Ugh, she could be so annoying. I shoved her with both my hands and she almost fell off the bed.

"Maybe you need rails, since you're such a baby. Or maybe a crib." Why was I teasing her? A moment ago we were kissing! This stuff wasn't supposed to be sexy. Then why did I feel like this? "Anyway..."

"We should ask Mommy to get a crib; that would be so cute. We could be snuggled down in our crib together, surrounded with stuffed animals. I'd like that a lot a lot."

I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance. A crib, seriously?

"I'm not a baby, El. I'm four, remember?"

"I need a crib, and you need to be a responsible big sister and sleep with me so I get the required amount of kisses every night. Besides, whatever you do, I do! So whatever I do, you do, mhm."

"That makes absolutely no sense at all..." I blushed a little, squeezing the seat of her diaper. Oh yeah, she wasn't dry! What a liar. "Anyway, if I'm the big sister that means I get to tell you what to do."

"Uh huh, that's true. Are you gonna tell me to kiss you? Because I was gonna do that anyway." I leaned in to follow through on that promise.

"Nope!" I put my finger to her lips and smirked. "Now you're grounded from kisses until you say you're a little baby diaper girl who can't stay dry." I watched her face twist in embarrassment and I felt a pang of excitement in my chest. Gosh, I was enjoying this...

I huffed quietly and let my cheeks fill up with air, but I really wanted a kiss! I could have them as much as I wanted and as many as I wanted, but I still wanted this one.

"Imalittlebabydiapergirlwhocantstaydryyy..." I mumbled quietly and quickly.

I leaned in and pushed my lips to hers, a bit more passionately than before. I wasn't sure why, but there was something in her words... something in the blush on her cheeks... something I loved to see. I wasn't feeling very Little all of a sudden.

"I did good?" I grinned, and pressed in to continue that kiss. Soft, sweet, lovely kisses. Only her hand was on the seat of my diaper again, which was unusual for Marnie’s house.

I rolled over on top of her and held her wrists down on the bed, kissing away from her mouth and toward her neck. My thigh slid between her legs and pushed against the soggy diaper.

Okay! So this was definitely not Innocent Little Girl time anymore, got it! I'd read some stuff online in the past few days: I'd gotten some tips, some thoughts, some ideas. She held my wrists down, and I gasped, and squealed softly, pulling gently at her grip to give her a sense of power and control, but never firm enough to pull away from her. And I twisted my body as she kissed me, and then very genuinely as her thigh pressed the wet, warm, padding against me. I arched my back and bit my lip hard. Oh gosh.

My kisses trailed down her neck to her collarbone, then stopped. Onesie. The onesie was super in the way. I pouted a bit and wondered if I could tear through it with my teeth. Probably not. And Marnie would get upset. Oh fuck, Marnie. I paused and looked around the room. At my girlfriend beneath me, wearing a diaper. A wet diaper, at that. And I was making her say embarrassing things? Why? Because I liked it? I suddenly didn't feel so well. I'd never come out of Littlespace like that before...

"S-sorry... I'm... uh... I don't..."

"You did great, you're doing great." I wasn't speaking Little anymore; I went right into being myself. I sat up and put one of my hands on her cheek so she'd look me in the eyes. "You're not in any trouble. We’re both really enjoying this."

I shook my head. I shouldn't be enjoying this. Diapers, sure. Maybe people were into that. I was probably into that. And onesies, I guess they were cute. And she looked so fucking adorable. But the rest of it? Making her say she was a little diaper girl?

"I... I gotta go find Marnie..." But as I got off Ellie's lap, she grabbed me by the wrist.

"Hey. I am your little baby diaper girl who can't stay dry. And it turned me on a lot that you made me say that. Sit back down with me, don't go running off. You have a beautiful girl in your bed."

I pulled my arm hard, snapping my wrist out of her grip. It hurt a little but I wasn't thinking clearly. I was somewhere in the rise of a panic attack and I didn't know what to do. But her words caused me to linger.

"That's... that's not okay, Ellie. I don't want some little kid in bed with me. It shouldn't turn me on when you say you're a baby, but it does! Fuck!"

"Is this why we aren't doing kissy things?"

I stared daggers at her and crossed my arms. That was as good an answer as any: of course this was the reason.

"I'm not a kid, Kylie, and neither are you. We're adults. We can play pretend, we can lose ourselves in Littlespace, and that's so fricking cool, okay? But we are still responsible for our own actions. We still make our own choices - that choice is just to surrender control and stress for a while to someone amazing like Marnie who fits that role perfectly. But at the end of the day, we still have safe words, we can still get up and leave, right?" I wasn't sure my words were making a lot of sense. Or maybe I was rambling. Babbling. Try to be more succinct, Ellie!

"We're adults. If we can wear diapers and pretend to be kids to surrender control, we can also wear diapers and be adults to surrender control. Submission is sexy. Embarrassment is sexy."

"Right, but..." But she made a good point. No matter what, I had a safe word. Marnie made all my decisions when I was here, down to how long I sat in a wet diaper. But I could walk out. Nothing stopped me. Maybe that was the difference...

"Why this? Why is this sexy? We aren't kids... I don't even really want to be a kid. I hated being a kid..." I just liked this particular flavor of it. And I liked a girlfriend I could tease, who would blush at my words. I liked when she would call me a brat. It didn't make any sense...

"Why is it sexy when my girlfriend pins my hands to the bed above my head and grinds her knee into my padding while making me say embarrassing things? Really?" I smiled at her. "It's not about being a kid."

I took a moment, then exhaled, sitting back down on the edge of the bed. Maybe she was right...

"Do you think guys that call a girl 'kitten' want to be lewd with a cat?"

"No, but that's just a name."

"What about pet-players who walk people around on leashes?"

"Well..."

"Or people who turn people into tables. They don't find tables sexy."

"...wait, people turn people into tables?" Okay, that one was new.

"If you put a collar on me, do you see me as a dog, or do you see me as this cute little piece of tush that wears something to represent that you own me?" That was an argument I'd read online, too! "Context is everything, Kylie. Everything. You can cuddle with me on the floor and watch a movie while we're in diapers. And you can make me wet myself in public with a diaper on under my adult clothes, just to humiliate me quietly. And I can call you my Bratty Little Girlfriend when you're being fussy."

"I just..." I exhaled. My anxiety was dipping, but exhaustion was filling its place. "I just don't want you to think you're a kid to me. You aren't. You're really not..."

"I know I'm not, and I never for a second thought you thought that I was. I mean, you basically rubbed me through my diaper for hours the other night, remember? Being a kid was the furthest thing in my head when I thought about how you saw me, I promise!"

I nodded. I just couldn't get the feeling out of my heart, or the thought out of my brain. It was stuck there, like super glue, to the wall of my soul. Maybe there was more to this than I thought.

"You know that boy I dated? When I was like, eleven? I don't want to be him... I don't want to make you do all these things, just because you want to make me happy. I want you to be able to say no, and I feel like I'm trying to take that away from you..." How was domination supposed to work? How could I take her power, but leave just that one piece: the power to say no.

"Oh. My gosh. That makes so much sense." I think I finally understood where her hang up was coming from, and I put my arms around her tightly as I stood up and held her in a cuddle.

"I'm doing this because I want it. Not out of any other reason. I want it. I want you. I want you to push me. I want you to do things that are sexy to you, that make me blush. And all we need to do to make all this work... is have a safeword. Right?" So. Stinking. Obviously.

A safe word? Like what I had with Marnie? Now that I thought about it, Ellie and I never made one. I bit my lip tentatively; that could work...

"And you'll use it if you're ever uncomfortable? Do you promise?"

"I pinky swear. We'll make it Cheeseburger, okay? Because I can promise you that is the one thing I can't imagine ever thinking about voluntarily!" Kylie knew how disdainful I was over the idea of burgers as a whole!

"That will make me hungry," I pouted.

"Good, then we can stop having sex and get food."

"Food is the only thing better than sex," I mused. "Maybe we can skip the safe word and just get McDonald’s whenever we're turned on?" She would hate that!

"Hey, I said I want you to embarrass me, not torture me. McDonald’s should be against the Geneva Convention." I stuck my tongue out in disgust and screwed up my nose.

"Their English muffins are good," I laughed a little. A safe word. Was that really all I needed? How could I be so stupid sometimes?

"Let's lay down, okay?" I sounded as exhausted as I felt. "I'm wet and cranky and I would just like to cuddle until morning."

"No more ban on kissy stuffs?" I pouted and she rolled her eyes, and that was good enough for me to lay down with her and cuddle.

I put my head on her chest - on her puffy bra - and closed my eyes. She played with my hair, but not like Marnie. She just kept her hand near the tips and would sometimes twirl them around her fingers. That was twice in one day that Ellie had stopped me from having a full on panic attack. Obviously, when picking my first girlfriend, I made the right choice.

----------------------

• Like 4

I'm so happy that Ellie could speak up and be clear with Kylie about how she is feeling about all this. It's so cute and sweet... until it feels scary to Kylie and then it scares me. Things are going so well and while I'm happy things are going well and getting talked through when a problem starts to develop, it just seems like there's going to be some big upset. I guess that's me feeling a little like Kylie? Afraid she's going to mess things up? I'd be thinking I'd mess things up, but then I'm not in the story...

19 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

You know that boy I dated? When I was like, eleven? I don't want to be him... I don't want to make you do all these things, just because you want to make me happy. I want you to be able to say no, and I feel like I'm trying to take that away from you..." How was domination supposed to work? How could I take her power, but leave just that one piece: the power to say no.

Called it

Chapter Eighty-Eight

"I can't believe I'm wearing this..." And in Palm Hill, no less. If I accidentally ran into my mom, I would probably have a panic attack. Thankfully, the plan didn't involve seeing her. My car. Ellie's parents' house. My car. Back home. I had gassed up and everything before we left, just so I could avoid getting out of the car.

"You don't like it?"

"No," I said flatly, pushing down the hem of the dress. "Unfortunately, I don't hate it either." Truth be told, Ellie picked out a cute dress. It wasn't infantile. It wasn't slutty. It looked like something a 60s housewife might wear on TV, with a bit of a modern twist. It looked ordinary, like a nice sundress. It looked unassuming. Funnily enough, that was exactly what I wanted.

"Well, I can definitely accept 'don't hate it' as a win, I think." In Kylie terms, it was practically a glowing endorsement! But when it came to clothes, I knew my stuff. And this was all a welcome distraction from the fact I was wearing a dress on the way to my parent’s house.

"You're going to be fine," I said, somewhere between encouraging and uncertain. I'd be better at the whole 'support' thing if I wasn't so wound up by what I was wearing. "I'm surprised you dressed like that."

Not that there was anything wrong with it. It was just that most of the stories online about 'coming out to your parents' had people dressed as their assigned-at-birth gender. Maybe to diminish the shock value? At this rate, Ellie wouldn't get a word out before they figured it out themselves. Or maybe that was her plan.

"You know how my parents are." And that was to say: supportive, open-minded, generous, kind, doting, hospitable ...and completely dismissive of the idea that their child could ever commit to anything. Oh, you're going to college? That's nice dear, we'll keep your bed here made up for when you come back. Oh, you wanna take up sculpting? No problem sweetheart, don't worry about quitting, it's not for everybody. In their desire to never make me feel bad about failing, they made me feel like it was the only option. Killing me with love.

Ellie's parents were great. Rather, they were great for me: the friend of their child. I spent more nights at Ellie's place in high school than I did at home. They trusted us. Honestly, they were pretty cool. But as far as parents went, they often came up short. One time, in tenth grade, Ellie won a poetry contest. She was supposed to write a new poem for a district contest or something. But when she told her parents, it was all about 'don't get your hopes up' and 'there are a lot of kids in district' and 'remember that B you got in English last year?'. They just didn't seem to believe in her. Incidentally, Ellie never wrote that poem.

I pulled off the freeway toward Palm Hill and sunk lower in my seat. Today was going to suck, no matter what we did. It was better to get it over with.

"Do you think I should lead with the fact that we're dating? Maybe that'll distract them from the fact that I'm a girl now?" I mean, it was hard to ignore the latter, I guess - I'd put no shortage of effort into how I looked and I felt like I was interviewing for a prestigious job at a country club more than going to see my parents.

"Uh, well. Let's save that as a smoke bomb, if we need it." Ellie's parents liked me; at least we had that going for us. We could use that tidbit to our advantage if things got weird. I pulled up in front of Ellie's parents' house; a two-story colonial in suburban paradise. You know, the kind with mostly white families and tons of heteronormativity. Ellie had more money than me growing up.

"Alrighty." Phew. You got this, Ellie. You're not afraid of going out in public, you're not afraid of wetting yourself, you're not afraid of your girlfriend getting you off in a diaper. You're not afraid of your parents. I took one last deep breath, and got out of the passenger seat of the car, smoothing down the front of my dress and leaning over to check my hair in the side mirror.

In the decade since I had met Ellie's parents, they had never seen me in a dress before. Actually, I would bet they had seen Ellie in a dress more than me! I didn't want them to change their opinions of me, just because I was gay, dating their daughter, and wearing a dress... but, well. What could I do about it? I took Ellie's hand in mine and led her up to the front door. I rang the bell, even though I was on the wrong side for it. And we waited. It must have been the longest ten seconds of our lives.

"Oh, Kylie!"

The woman in the doorframe was short, a lot like her daughter. Fatter around the hips, fluffy blonde hair, and an ample chest. I wondered if that would bode well for Ellie. But then she took a look at Ellie and... well, you could see it on her face. Confusion, because she straight up didn't recognize her own kid. And then, when she did, she didn't know what to say. Correction, that was the longest ten seconds of our lives.

"Eliot, sweetie!"

She stepped out and gave us each a hug, then moved out of the doorway.

"Come in, come in. Are you thirsty? I have some lemonade and juice boxes. I know you kids love those Capri Suns."

"Uh. Yes please." The last time I had a Capri Sun was at Marnie's place, when I was diapered and coloring. I could use an anti-anxiety drink.

How long was the appropriate time to wait when trying to correct your parents on your name? The name they gave you? The name they probably agonized over picking out? This time, I'd give her a pass. One step at a time, Ellie, you got this baby girl.

"Um, yeah, that would be nice, Mom." Wow, calling her Mom felt a bit weird. Was it my voice? Or was it my associations of that word to Marnie? Jeez, things had gotten complicated. Furthermore, she looked at me a little sideways too, because obviously I sounded different.

She knew, right? She knew I was a girl? But she was likely waiting for me to be the one to tell her. So she could tell me 'oh that's wonderful, do you want us to hold onto your boy clothes? you know, just in case' I puffed out my cheeks and followed my mom and my girlfriend into the kitchen.

"Where's Dad?" I asked, looking over my shoulder as we walked thru the archway, and my mom answered without looking over hers back at me.

"Oh, he's probably pottering around in his den, you know how men his age can be."

His den. The basement. My father, who designed bridges, spent a lot of his down time working on plastic models. Like, planes and tanks and stuff. He said it helped to inspire him. In retrospect, I had no room to judge.

Ellie and I followed her mom into the kitchen and sat down at the counter. She had stools set up so it was easy to take a seat, and I'd done it a thousand times before. She put two juice boxes down in front of us and smiled a forced smile. It was easy to tell those kinds of things with someone you had known for ten years.

"Gosh, Kylie aren't you just the prettiest. I've never seen you in a dress, I don't think. It suits you."

"Thank you." It didn't suit me. Luckily, the conversation drifted to Ellie.

"So are you trying out a new style, Eliot? It looks nice. You know, Margo across the street? Her son is better at makeup than I am these days."

Wow, that was one way to look at it. I struggled a little bit figuring out how to elegantly get up onto the stool - despite the fact that Kylie decried dresses, she seemed to have no problem with it. I wound up standing.

"Well, Mom, that's a bit of why I'm here. I wanted to talk to you and Dad, about some uh... changes? I guess."

"Oh well, a change is as good as a holiday, sweetheart. Nothing like a little change to remind you how good you have it."

Well, that one was a stretch. I tilted my head to the side and smiled at Ellie, and widened my eyes. She rolled hers back at me.

"Let me go get your father. You two get comfortable."

Ellie's mom walked out of the room and I let out a long, heavy sigh.

"WOW! Can you imagine anything more awkward?"

"It's only going to get worse. They'll talk about how fashion changes, and how it's so wonderful that I'm a boy because it means I can go through phases like this and nobody will question it, and blah blah blah. They mean well, I just..." Deep. Sigh.

"You just be you." I took her hand in mine and kissed the back of it. "Do you want to guess how that conversation is going downstairs?" I put on my best Ellie's Mom voice, which was basically my voice but a little higher pitched and sounded nothing like her.

"Oh dear, our child is dressed in all manner of feminine clothes, with makeup and such. Don't be rude now, when you see her." Though Mrs. Ranze would likely use the wrong pronouns.

"Oh absolutely, but that'll only be 10% of the conversation - the other 90% will be how happy she is to see that you're wearing a dress, and how she's glad your Tomboy Phase is over and done with." Truthfully, my parents both adored Kylie, so it was nice - if a bit selfish of me - to let her take a bit of the attention. I could hear footsteps up the stairs, two sets, and I took a looooong deep breath.

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 87 & 88)

A W K W A R D !

How do you explain something to someone so 'supportive' that they don't hear any of what you say?

Can't wait to hear how the conversation goes with mom and dad!

Thanks for all the comments and likes, friends!  I know I don't reply very much, but I read all the comments and they make me smile. ^_^

Almost done with this story!!  I'm gonna be so sad to see it end.

Of course, as always, check us out on Patreon if you want to support us.  PDF/ePub copies of Butterflies (complete) and 50 other stories are on there for just $5.

• Like 1

Chapter Eighty-Nine

"Eliot!"

There was my father’s voice, always just a little bit too loud - like he thought he was on television all the time. He came into the room, tall and lanky as he was, with a vape in the palm of his hand, and took a deep inhale from that as he looked me up and down, before breathing out.

"Well don't you look handsome today, is this what the young men are wearing nowadays? My how fashion changes, doesn't it? Who'd have known that French Dandies would make a comeback, right darling?"

He looked at my mother, and I looked at neither of them. Oh my god.

"And Kylie Maison, as I live and breathe. It's wonderful to see you again."

He gave Ellie a hug, then me. Granted, Ellie's dad was a very... sociable guy.

"You too, Mr. Ranze."

"I heard about your mom's campaign," he said, raising an eyebrow. "City Clerk of Palm Hill. That's a big position."

Oh, how I wished I could forget. She had been trying to get into 'local government' for the better part of my lifetime, because 'the people want real working women in office'.

"Don't vote for her," I said sharply. "She still licks the sticky-side of stamps."

"We had no intention of doing so," he laughed.

The only people that hated my mom more than me were Ellie's parents. Who could blame them - she pawned me off on them whenever she could. Most of the time, she didn't even ask.

I cleared my throat. Because all this whole dog and pony show was getting under my skin, and I hated when my parents got this way. All "ohoho!" and covering their mouths when they laughed, and blah blah blah.

"I'm a girl." Blissful silence. Tick. Tock. Tick.

"Oh, honey, boys can wear anythi-"

I put my hand up, painted nails and all, and cut my Mom off right in the middle of that. "I know they can. I did. For a long time. But I'm a girl now."

"Well, you can have just about any hobby you want, you know we'll support you, son."

My dad smiled, warmly. God. Fucking. Ugh! "It's not a hobby. It's not a phase. It's not an after school club, or a fandom, or a fashion, or a passing fad. It's me. It's who I am."

"Eliot..." My Mom began, and I actually elevated my voice at that.

"Eloise! Please. My name is Eloise. Ellie. Ellie is fine. Please just. Don't try and treat me like I'm a problem that needs solving, or a landmine that needs tiptoeing around, or an issue to be waited out."

...welp. That was one way to do things. But could I really blame her? They were acting like everything was normal. It definitely wasn't normal.

"Well, El-" Mrs. Ranze paused and looked at her husband.

Both seemed unsure of what to say. Maybe they didn't want to say the wrong thing. Maybe they hadn't heard Ellie yell since she was in grade school. I decided to step in.

"Listen, Mr. and Mrs. Ranze. Ellie has been thinking about this for a long time. We've talked about it. This is more than something she wants to do. It's who she is. It's what makes her happy. So... let her explain, okay?"

"Oh, of course..." Ellie's mom looked at Kylie and half-smiled, then took her husband's hand. "Let's go sit in the living room, okay? We'll figure all this out."

The two of them led the way and I put my arm around Ellie's shoulder. "Holdin' up okay, princess?"

"They're just so fake. Like plastic flowers; this all looks so pretty, but it's just fake. It's manufactured. So when something real happens, they don't know how to handle it." I kept my voice down for that though, and took in the scene before us. My Mom and Dad, on one sofa. The coffee table, laden with magazines they had never opened only to be thrown away at the end of each month for nothing but the vanity of appearances. And the opposite sofa, waiting for the two of us to sit down. I wasn't sure I could do this...

"Hey, listen... people put on appearances all the time; that doesn't mean they aren't feeling things. Just like you pretending to be a boy. So let's just go in there, be honest, and... and work through it."

"And if we don't?"

"If we don't, we can both hate our parents together. Sound good?" I faked a smile.

"Alright. Okay. Alright. You... okay." I walked across the space into the living room, I sat down on the sofa across from my parents, and Kylie sat next to me.

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 89)

Chapter Ninety

I tried to remember the thousand things I was trying to keep track off. How to sit down. How do sit at all. Knees together, ankles apart, that seemed to work for me. But all these notions were outdated patriarchal nonsense anyway, and I still wanted to adhere to them because that's the world we lived in. I looked up at my Mom, at my Dad, and then closed my eyes for a second to clear my head.

"Alright. Mom. Dad," I looked at them each in turn. "It's taken me too long to realize, and longer to do anything about. But this is who I am now."

"Well, we support you," Ellie's mom said immediately. Then her dad added: "And if you ever change your mind, that's okay."

I squeezed Kylie's hand way too hard at that, because I fricking knew they'd say it!

"This isn't ballet, Dad." I wasn't sure that Kylie knew about the ballet times. I'd have to ask her at a later occasion. "In retrospect I only even changed my mind then because I was jealous." It was weird what realizations a little reflection could lead to. Hindsight was a heck of a drug.

"I don't think we understand, honey," Ellie's mom said softly, but the confusion was evident on her face.

"We don't have to understand for you to do it," Ellie's dad reassured her. "You can do anything you'd like, no matter what we say."

"I've never fit in anywhere, with anybody. I keep like... the smallest circle of friends, I never commit to anything, I never get involved." I wasn't looking up at either of them. "I used to think it was like... anxiety, or something. Or just that I wasn't that kind of person. And it took me a long time to realize that I was close; I was uncomfortable because whenever I pictured myself doing something, I'd see a me that's not me. That was never me. And now when I think about things, I see the me that is me. And she's a girl. And I'm a girl. That doesn't make any sense, I guess, but I don't know how else to put it." I also didn't know when I'd started crying.

Ellie's parents clearly didn't know what to do about their daughter crying on the sofa. I put my hand in hers and squeezed it for reassurance, but I wasn't sure it was helping.

"Well... we want you to be happy," Ellie's mom tried. "You can be whatever you want. Whoever you want. Change it whenever. You'll always be our son. Or... uh. Child."

"Daughter," I said, a little sharply. I was trying to let Ellie handle this herself, but little things like that were chipping away at my patience.

"We support you, no matter what choices you make," Ellie's dad tried.

The same line. The same thing they always said. And Ellie was quiet, with tears on her cheeks. I finally bubbled over.

"There's a difference between letting someone make their own choices and supporting them. Like, it's great that you let Ellie be whoever she wants to be. But support is about understanding. About taking it seriously, and standing up for it. It's an active thing, not a passive. Not a bare minimum. If you want to support her, you have to actually believe her."

"We're just not sure what that all means, Kylie, we..."

My mom looked concerned, and my dad did what he always did and tried to control the situation.

"What your Mom means is that we don't know what our role to play in this is. It seems like a very personal thing, and—"

"It's the backbone of everything, Dad." I didn't let him finish. "I want you to look at me and think 'that's my daughter, isn't she beautiful?' and for there to be nothing else. I want you to call me Ellie, I want you to... to..." I was waving my hands as I spoke, trying to get to the world at the tip of my tongue, "to see something pretty, and be like 'Ellie would love that,' the way you used to when it was boy stuff when I was a kid." And that was the crux of it, wasn't it?

"I want you to think of me as your daughter, as a girl... that's it."

"Well that's not really..." Ellie's dad trailed off, but finished his own thought. "I mean, we can't really change what we think."

"But we can try," Ellie's mom stepped in, looking up at her husband with a strictness that you could only notice if you were paying attention. "We want you to be happy, no matter what. If that means working a little harder, then... we'll work a little harder."

I didn't often see my Mom stepping in like that, setting down the rules. It actually surprised me, and when I looked up at her she met me with a warm smile. Then she asked me a simple question.

"What should we call you? What's your name; you said you changed it?"

I managed a half smile and shook my head. "Not legally yet, but I'm gonna. I think I settled on Eloise, cause it's close to Eliot? Both can be Ellie, you know? And I was thinking Amabel for my middle name." Both my parents looked up at that and I rolled my eyes. "Don't look at me that way!"

"Amabel, like your Camp Counsellor?"

"The one you had a crush on all year and then came home from camp crying when she wasn't there the next year?"

Ugh! "ANYWAY. If we could focus..."

Wait, WHAT?! I was definitely bringing that up on the car ride home!

"Girl name, girl pronouns..."

"She/her," I corrected them. But they probably wouldn't understand that 'she/her' being 'girl pronouns' was invalidating. Win some, lose some. "And you should use those with past-tense stuff too, like when you're telling a story. A lot of people don't know that."

"So we are supposed to just... replace all our memories of Eliot?" Ellie's dad seemed almost offended by the idea.

"I think what your father means," Ellie's mom stepped in, "is that there's no reason to be ashamed of who you were. If you're a girl now, that's great. But running from your past can't be healthy."

I didn't know if I had a good argument for that, but it made me feel tight in the chest so I figured that meant trying at least.

"The memories are the same, but I just want you to think of me like I'm a girl. I've always been a girl, it just took me this long to realize and come to terms with it. Like... like imagine I was born a girl, but I was like... super DUPER tomboy for whatever reason, and so when I was growing up, you thought of me one way. But like, that doesn't make me less of a girl, right?" My tummy ached. "It's not a matter of who I was, because I was always a girl. It's a matter of happy and unhappy, honest and dishonest, comfortable and uncomfortable."

"Okay..." Ellie's mom wasn't getting it, but Ellie's dad seemed to understand. He explained to his wife.

"Remember your car last month? You thought the brake pads needed changing? But we changed them and the problem didn't go away."

"The brake line was leaking," she remembered.

"It was always the brake line, even though we thought it wasn't. Eliot, or, uh. Eloise is saying even though we don't remember it that way, he was always a girl. And we should think of him that way."

"Her," I interrupted.

"Her. Right."

"I just don't see how we could make this mistake..." Ellie's mom sighed, sinking into the sofa. "I feel like a bad mom."

Oh boy.

"You're not a bad mom; you literally let me do everything I wanted to do. Including ballet! I just couldn't fit myself into anything because nothing felt like it fit me. It's only now that I realize I was trying to fit these things on an image of myself that wasn't me. Like... like if I said, "hey, Mom, I wanna wear what the girls wear at ballet," you'd have been like "sure sweetie!" and that would be that." I mean, she'd say 'and when you change your mind...' but it didn't seem pertinent to add that part in right now.

"I just mean, the past happened. It came and went, and we can't change that. I can't get those years back. We can't do things differently from then. But we can change now. That's why I'm doing this. Because today's going to be yesterday before I know it, and when that happens I can't change it anymore."

"Boldly put," Ellie's father said with a smile. He almost seemed proud. "Just remember, if you decide this isn't what you want—"

"Mr. Ranze," I stopped him before he got back into that loop. "Part of supporting someone is believing that they will succeed at what they're doing. Even if it's scary."

"We just want him to know—"

"Her," I interrupted Mrs. Ranze.

"—her to know that she can change her mind, that we won't be upset with her for it."

A part of me started to wonder what Mr. and Mrs. Ranze's childhoods were like. Maybe they heard ‘nobody likes a quitter’ one too many times.

"Mom, you know when we used to go on road trips? Every year? What if the whole way along the trip I said 'if you wanna turn around, that's fine. If you wanna go somewhere else, that's fine', like, the whole way there?"

"Well, sweetheart, that's different. We made plans all year, and..."

I looked at her expectantly, rubbing tears from my eye with the back of one hand while I smiled a little goofily. "Uh huh, you made plans all year? Almost like you were certain about it, right? Well, let me have my road trip."

The both of them looked at Ellie, then at each other.

"We're sorry, son," Ellie's dad said.

"Daughter," Ellie's mom corrected him.

"Right. We're sorry. We never meant to give you reason to hesitate." 

"If you say you're a girl, then you're a girl." 

I squeezed Ellie's hand in mine and smiled at her. Things were going a lot better than expected! Maybe we had nothing to worry about.

"So," Mr. Ranze began uncomfortably. "Does this mean you like boys?"

Spoke too soon.

I actually started laughing and shook my head with a big smile spread across my face. "Gosh no. You know, a lot of boys really liked me before, but no, I'm queer as queer can be." I paused. "Which means as a girl, I love girls. Actually. I'm dating Kylie, so. Surprise."

"Okay..." Mr. Ranze was doing the math in his head, but Mrs. Ranze got to an answer first. The wrong answer, but an answer nonetheless.

"So are you becoming a boy, then?" she asked.

If I said yes, Ellie would kill me. But it was so tempting! Nah, maybe it was better not to fuck up her coming out thing. "No, Mrs. Ranze. I'm gay."

"That makes sense."

Both Ellie's parents nodded at each other and I puffed out my cheeks. "Hey!"

"Well, you just, you always were a bit of a tomboy, so we figured something was up there." Mom nodded very confidently.

"Oh, so you notice when Kylie is acting different?" I stuck out my tongue and rolled my eyes. "Kylie is staying Kylie. I'm Eloise now. Is that okay?"

"Of course, hun," Ellie's mom said. "We'll always stand by you, and we'll try to support you a little better too."

"That's right." Ellie's dad stood up and walked over to his daughter, hugging her tight to his chest.

I kept pouting. I didn't look that gay, did I?

"I'm going to make dinner," Mrs. Ranze said, getting to her feet. "Eloise, would you like to help me in the kitchen? A good wife needs to know how to cook."

Well. A bit heteronormative there, but hey. She's got the spirit. And I was never very good at cooking to begin with.  What the heck.

"I'd love to."

----------------------

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 90)

Well, that part is over. I love how Kylie wasn't afraid at all to step in and set things right... even if Ellie's parents didn't get it. I'd love to think they are really going to try to accept, understand and support, but I'm imagining the moment Kylie and Ellie are out the door, dad is going to say, "What has gotten into that boy?" Maybe mom will say, "Well he was always different." 

Ellie is strong, though, and she's going to be OK. Oh, how I've been loving this story!

Honestly that went surprisingly well. Still frustrating and difficult but...

19 hours ago, diaperpt said:

I'm imagining the moment Kylie and Ellie are out the door, dad is going to say, "What has gotten into that boy?" Maybe mom will say, "Well he was always different." 

Definitely a possibility!  But hopefully they grow out of that mindset sooner or later. ^_^

17 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

I love that it was hard for them to get to the point that she is a girl but Kylie being gay, ya that makes sense? 

Right?! XD Some things are easier to accept, I guess.

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly that went surprisingly well. Still frustrating and difficult but...

It always is -_- 

New chapter shortly.  It's the last one in this arc.  Then we move into the final part!

Chapter Ninety-One

I sat in the driver's seat of the car. I hadn't even turned the engine on. It was late at night and we still had a few hours' drive to get home.

"That was... exhausting."

"You know it..." I kicked my feet up inelegantly on the dashboard and reclined the passenger seat all the way back with a deep sigh. "Thanks for coming, Ky. Thank you for helping me. With that. And everything…"

"Yeah. Well. That's what best friends do." I rubbed my eyes and turned on the car. We could have stayed the night at Ellie's parents' place, but we both wanted to get home. Honestly, I hated visiting Palm Hill on a good day and today was not exactly a good day. But it wasn't a bad day either. That was important.

"I can't believe my mom is still doing her city election shit."

"I can't believe my parents figured you were gay from the onset," I smirked a little at the thought and then addressed her concern. "Your mom is mostly harmless, because I don't think anyone's going to take her seriously…"

"She's arrogant, incompetent, and unlikable. Last year she had like six votes in the entire city. That's less than one percent." I only knew that because my aunt told me. But who did my mom blame for her loss? Not herself. She was so good at burning bridges, she could easily win an election for city arsonist.

That did really bring a spotlight to the topic we hadn't discussed beyond the most basic lengths, and I sat up and took her by the hand.

"I'm sorry. I mean, I know I bitch about my parents a lot. I must come across so ungrateful because compared to your mom, I really lucked out."

"No, uh..." I shrugged my shoulders and held Ellie's hand in mine. My other stayed firmly on the wheel of the car as we pulled onto the highway. "I think all parents are a little bad. I mean, they're people too. So I understand the complaining. My mom is just..." My voice trailed off.

"Talk to me about it? I can drive if you want?" Maybe that was for the best anyway, and exits were plentiful in this part of the highway.

"I don't know what to say," I shrugged. But I kept talking anyway. "She didn't care. She didn't try. She never apologized for anything. She didn't wake me up for school or make dinner when I got home. Did you know I would microwave mac and cheese when I was four years old? I couldn't read the box so I just followed along with the pictures. It always came out too watery."

"I'm sorry that she put you through that. I'm sorry that she didn't trust you."

"Yeah..." I felt tears in my eyes, thinking back. "After all that stuff happened, with Tessa's brother, she didn't believe me. But I believed her. She told me it was my fault, and I believed her. She told me I'd get arrested if I told anyone about it, and I believed her. Because that's what kids do. They believe their fucking parents." I took my hand back from Ellie and wiped my eyes. Fuck, I really didn't mean to start crying...

I didn't know if Kylie had ever had the chance to talk about this stuff, and I didn't wanna make a wrong step and make things worse - so I just followed what felt right. "It's gotta be so so hard to believe in anything when you were hurt so badly the last time you did."

"Listen, El. You don't owe anybody your love. Not your parents, not Noland or Marnie. Definitely not me. We have to earn it. We have to care about you and try for you and believe in you. Or we don't deserve it. Okay? Nobody gets you for free." She didn't say anything. I wiped fresh tears off my cheeks. "Got it?"

After a few moments, I nodded my head, which seemed to satisfy her. But I wanted to give an answer that meant a little more than that. "You've earned it. You came to my coming out party with my parents. You've absolutely earned it."

"Yeah well..." I forced a smile and wiped my eyes again. "I'm going to keep earning it. And if I ever stop, then... then you better shape up and kick my ass."

"I can totally kick your ass. That's why I'm the one always pinning you down and all, you know that." I lied, casually.

"Ha... we'll see when we get home. How's that?" I smiled and leaned over, stealing the quickest kiss I could without taking my eyes off the road. We still had a long drive ahead of us.

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapter 91)

On 3/30/2021 at 5:54 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

"I think all parents are a little bad. I mean, they're people too. So I understand the complaining.

Yes. I used to say my parents were excellent and my childhood was ideal... after years and years, I finally learned I was lying to myself. They weren't horrible, but they were "a little bad."

And it seems Ellie is learning the lesson that complaining about your parents (or anyone else) isn't a contest. There doesn't need to be a 'worst'. Even so, she and Kylie had a good, if emotional, talk. 

Oh yeah. I'm still loving this story!

Chapter Ninety-Two

~One Month Later~

"This sucks."

"What's wrong, babygirl?" I teased in her ear. "Gotta use the potty?" Ellie glared at me through the lenses of her fake glasses. She hated using public toilets! As confident as she was about being a girl, there was some sort of barrier in her mind about going into the girl's bathroom. I thought she was being stupid - she looked more like a girl than me most days! Not today, though. My hair was tied back in low pigtails and I had a pink onesie beneath my shortalls. I hated going out like this, but Ellie didn't give me a choice.

"Mayyybeeee," I whispered softly, "you shouldn't have insisted on these silly dress up games. We both know you're happier in diapers."

"Kylie," I turned and put my hand on her cheek, pressing her softly against the wall of the mall corridor just firm enough for be reminded who was dressed how. "One day, when you're older, you might wind up potty trained, and then your trips into mall bathrooms won't just be to be lifted onto the changing table.  Maybe then you'll understand."

My cheeks immediately took on color. I opened my mouth to say something, but Ellie touched her thumb to my lips. Thoughts swirled around inside my head. Then she stepped away and took me by the hand, pulling me out into the thoroughfare and toward Her Captivating Visage. I did my best not to waddle as I walked.

"N-not fair..." I muttered under my breath, trying to regain composure. Every day, it felt like she was getting better and better at being in charge. It sure was intimidating.

I pushed the door open with one hand while holding my girlfriend's hand firmly in the other. And thankfully, I saw exactly what I wanted to see. Or rather, who.

"Eloise!"

Caroline said nicknames were for children. If only she knew hah!

"Caroline, can I use your bathroom please? You know how nasty the mall stuff is." This wasn't my first time doing this, but Caroline didn't work every day so it was always a gamble. She smirked at me and nodded her head, then nodded again at my hand.

"One at a time though; Kylie's going to have to wait out here and keep me company. Remember to flush and spray!"

Right. Like I'd never used a toilet before! I thanked her hastily, took the key she was offering, and hurried to the door at the back of the store adjacent to the changing rooms.

"One day she's going to have to get used to bathrooms, you know?" Caroline mused to Kylie, looking her up and down. "Oh, I love your onesie."

"I... what? Huh?" I blushed, looking at Caroline's smile and then down at my outfit. She couldn't tell, could she? Of course not! Ellie said no one would know! "Well, it's... not..."

"Of course it is. I would know Val’s designs anywhere. And you look as cute as a button."

Marnie got this onesie at a shop downtown, the one where Ellie and Prim had run into each other. I didn’t know who Val was, but it wasn’t hard to put two and two together. Either way, the embarrassment was evident on my face. What else did Caroline know...?

"W-well, I'm gonna look around... so..." I waved to Caroline and headed toward the back of the store. Honestly, this was the only place I bought underwear anymore; Ellie had to be right about something! I was picking out a pair of panties when my girlfriend found me.

"Well, I'm not sure what's redder - your face, or those panties." I grinned and kissed her on the cheek. "Come on, let's get you checked out."

"I think it's cheating that you use Caroline's bathroom," I said sourly. "If you won't use the girl's room, just wear diapers like the baby you are." But before she could retaliate - and I knew she would - I changed the subject. "Caroline recognized my onesie," I pouted. "You promised no one would know! I want to go home and change."

"Well, it is a lingerie store. They sell more than just diaper covers and onesies, you ditzcake. It's a small world, what can I say? And with your cheekiness right now, teasing me? If you're getting changed, it'll be me changing you and there's a lot else I could put you in."

"That's... you're..." She took the panties out of my hands and waved them in front of me.

"And these are off limits."

"I... wait!" She walked ahead of me to the front of the store and I hurried behind as quickly as I could without waddling. By the time I caught up to her, she was already at the register. I sulked. So not fair!  Once we left Caroline’s shop, I dropped into a new line of questioning.  

"Why did you take me there if you knew she might recognize my clothes! Are you stupid or something?" We were walking together, past the food court, and I was clearly worked up. I didn't even want to wear this stupid outfit in the first place! I was the bossy one, not her!

"To get back at you for teasing me about the bathroom issue." I stopped, because she'd stop anyway if I didn't, and I put my hand around behind her and gently pat her crinkling bottom, while I leaned in to whisper: "I can always check you right here, put my fingers in your legband, like Mommy does?"

She was joking. Right? Of course she was! We were in the middle of the mall! But her words had their intended effect. I shut up. I blushed. I stopped complaining about Caroline. Damn...

"W-well... we're running late. We should get to Marnie's..."

"Who?"

I blushed a shade deeper and puffed out my cheeks.

"Sorry, what was that? Maybe if I told her that you were struggling to remember her name is Mommy, she'll make you the little sister. I'm obviously bigger than you anyways, crinklebell." Alright, enough teasing! I took her hand and started to walk again.

Littlespace with Mommy was so different to Littlespace with Ellie. Actually, with Ellie, it was more like a Subspace. I caused trouble. I pushed her limits. Then she would snap back at me like a rubberband and I'd forget how to speak. It was electrifying. Ellie led me to the car and buckled me in the back seat. She had been doing stupid stuff like that to me all day! Ever since we woke up, she had been acting like a babysitter or something. And every time I tried to stop her, I'd get put in my place.

"I can sit up front," I argued. "It's my car."

"Oh, you can sit up front?" This time, I followed through - I put my hand up the leg of her shortalls and slipped two fingers into the legband of her diaper, which was kept pressed ever closer to her by her onesie - and shook my head.

"Oh lover girl, you're soaked; girls your age need to stay in the back seat. Maybe I should try and find you a car seat, actually..." My fingers were still in her diaper. And I took the opportunity to kiss her right on the lips, and then I let her fall silent and closed the car door after stepping back. She was equal parts cute and hot and I didn't know where one started and the other ended.

I was out of breath after only one kiss. My cheeks were glowing pink and my heart was racing. Her words, her fingers in my diaper, her mouth on mine. Then she got into the driver's seat and started the car.

"N-not... fair..." I muttered under my breath. It sounded almost like a whimper. But she didn't bite. I sat quietly in back seat, letting time fix my embarrassment. My heart rate started to rest and I could breathe normally again. Then we passed by a billboard about a jewelry company and it reminded me...

"Hey, um. Did Noland pick out a ring yet?" Last week, Jen proposed. I thought that was a little weird, but at the same time it made perfect sense. I wondered which one of us would propose, if we ever got that far: Ellie or me. Probably me. She was such a prissy girl.

"Nuhuh, he's waffling over the visual differences between silver, white gold, and platinum. He literally spent three hours arguing about that in a jewelry store the other day; I'd rather be tied up in a wet diaper for a week than have to deal with that again, my goodness." I loved the guy, but he definitely needed some help letting go of things.

"I dunno," I shrugged, sinking down in my seat. "I think it's sort of sweet. He wants to pick the best one for Jen." Jen, on the other hand, got Noland's ring at a flea market for eighty-five dollars.

"He wants to figure out if he can pay silver prices and convince people that its platinum. And then he has this conspiracy theory that it's all silver, and always has been." I smiled at her thru the rear view mirror. "But honestly, I hope you put half as much into picking out my ring when we get married. You probably will, you're an over-thinker."

I stuck out my tongue so she could see it.

"Brat."

"Yup." I had really grown to like that word. It felt special, like a code or something. I could act like a stubborn, arrogant, selfish princess, and she would write it off as a silly, childish game. They meant nothing at all to her, like all the things I hated about myself were nothing more than a cute word. I smiled and leaned forward, pulling my seatbelt taught, and put my arms around Ellie's shoulders. I kissed her once, on the side of the neck, and sat back in my seat. "Love you!"

"I love you, too, Kylie." Easy words that flowed like water. I almost lost myself in the thought and just about missed my exit for Marnie's place. Gosh. Less daydreams, Ellie!

----------------------

• Like 8
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Ch. 92 - Epilogue)

OMG is this last one? If it it's over way too soon. Still loved it though ?

4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Nope!  A few more chapters.

Phew! It's been a great ride, but I'm not ready to get off it quite yet. What great, easy flowing, love-behind-it-all banter. They've come a long way in a month.

Chapter Ninety-Three

"Oh, someone's been busy..." I followed Ellie up the walkway to Marnie's house. The tree out front was decorated with that fuzzy fake spider web stuff and there were orange lights wrapped around the railing. It was just barely October.

"She said she ordered like sixty pounds of candy. Or maybe like sixty pounds worth of candy? Like the British money? I don't know. She loves Halloween though, like a lot." Whereas Kylie spent a lot of time discussing personal feelings with Marnie, I explored a lot of the trivialities of life with her.

I rolled my eyes and followed Ellie up to the door. Ellie had her own key now, but she used the one on my key ring - since she was driving my car - to let us in. The inside was decorated with cute little bats and pumpkins, but not nearly as scary as the porch.

"Hello?" I called out. "Trick or treat?"

"It's not Halloween quite yet, sweetheart," Marnie called out from her bedroom, and then added as she emerged, "but I know dates are hard for a girl your age. I love October. Apple orchards, haunted houses, pumpkin carving. That fun stuff. Don't you like Halloween?"

"When I was like, five." Truth be told, I didn't do a lot of trick-or-treating. My house was pretty far away from the suburbs. By the time I met Ellie, we were too old for all that stuff.

"Oh, so it'll be a few years before you can enjoy it, huh?" I nudged Kylie and Marnie shot me a look with raised eyebrows.

"It'll be even longer for you, Baby Sister Ellie, if you keep teasing."

I stuck out my tongue at Ellie and I watched her internal struggle. Keep arguing, risk a spanking. The last one hadn't gone so well; she was such a crybaby! In the end, she shut up. Good decision, Ellie.

"Maybe I should take the two of you trick-or-treating," Marnie mused. "With your diapers on display, no one would mistake you for big kids anyway."

Ellie and I both stared at Mommy with bewilderment. She... she was kidding, right? She couldn't do that, right?

"I'd be a Princess..." I muttered, crossing my arms and looking down and away a little bit, "and a Princess would never have her diaper on display."

"Well, Princess, I'm rather sure that your Queen decides rules like that, so you'd best behave. Now, who wants a cuddle?" She held her arms out wide.

Marnie was quick with a hug, pulling us both into her arms, and patting each of our bottoms. She always did that when we arrived, and often for good reason.

"Ah, Smylie's the little girl today, hm? That's unusual."

Like she couldn't tell from my outfit! "I didn't get a choice," I said sharply, glaring sideways at my girlfriend. I puffed out my blushing cheeks.

"Hey now, I'm coming to like the power trip of being the one in charge, maybe I'll keep it that way?" Marnie pinched my behind through my dress and looked at Kylie.

"Did you hear that, Kylie? Your baby sister thinks she's bigger than you all the time, even though she's always wetter when she wakes up? She's got a very active imagination now, doesn't she?"

"Hey! I'm right here you know."

"Uh huh!" I grinned at Ellie. "And Mommy, remember last time? She spilled oatmeal all over her bib, but I didn't get any on mine." See, this was what I needed! An ally!

"Oh, that's true, I'm not sure your sister is really ready for solids at all."

"Hey that's fine with me! I don't even like eating." I crossed my arms and puffed my cheeks. I'd learned to pout from Kylie, with some lessons from Prim along the way. I was getting good at it!

"You're awful sassy tonight, Little Miss Ellie," Mommy scooped her up in her arms and set her gently on her hip.

I was still so surprised when Mommy picked one of us up, even after months of watching it happen. I followed behind them into our bedroom at the end of the hall.

"Maybe you need a punishment, hm?" Marnie asked Ellie, setting her gently on the bed. "Would that help you fall in line?"

"What? No, no way, I've been babysitting Kylie, I've been good! You know she teased me when I didn't want to use the bathroom at the mall? She definitely needs the punishment, not me."

"Ah, yes. You're afraid of the potty, right?"

"Well, that's not—"

Mommy cut her off and I smirked from the doorway.

"If you're so scared of the potty, then you can wear diapers to the mall, how's that? Any time you step foot in that place for the next week, you better be diapered. And your big sister will tell me if you aren't."

"Sure will," I smiled cheerily. Playing 'good girl' was so much fun sometimes!

"What! Momma, no! No no, I have a... there's an order from the store I gotta pick it up. How about! How about...! One day, in diapers, here. We'll do it now, uh huh, won't that be good? I'll show you how good I am, and..." I was definitely being fussy. I didn't do this often, cause it made me feel foolish, but it felt right at the moment.

"You aren't arguing, are you Ellie?" Mommy took a stern tone and stood over her little charge. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Because we have ways of dealing with that."

"I think she is, Mommy," I added from the doorway, rocking back and forth on my heels.

"Kylie! Shh, I was so good to you today. I took good care of you, tell Mommy about it, okay?" ‘Ways of dealing with that’ was a kind of wording that made me both anticipatory and nervous, because we'd found out not too long ago that I was one heck of a crybaby.

"Oh, uh huh. Let's see... she was very rough with me." I nodded my head, recalling this morning. "She pushed me down and dressed me in things I didn't want to wear, didn't listen to a thing I said. Then she took me out and paraded me in front of her friend at the store. And she called me a brat! Three times, I think." All of that was technically true!

"Is that right?" Marnie didn't take the time for Ellie to defend herself. She sat down on the edge of the bed and grabbed Ellie by the collar of her blouse. In a sift motion, Ellie was pulled down over Marnie's lap, her bottom high in the air.

"Wai-wai-wait, no no! I'll be good! Diapers for a week! Okay okay, I'll be good!" Crying was awful! It was all the indignity of laughing with all the inelegance of being soaked wet from the rain, I didn't wanna be spanked again!

Marnie was a smart girl, and she had learned in her years of experience that everyone had a different weakness. She couldn't spank Kylie; there was something there that Kylie didn't talk about, and she quickly became angry or despondent. It didn't deter her behavior, and - more importantly - it wasn't fun. Marnie didn't enjoy it. Kylie didn't enjoy it. It took a few months to find something that did work: a safe-to-ingest liquid soap, lemon flavored. She hated it with a passion. More importantly, it didn't seem to break her Littlespace. Marnie loved threatening it, and Kylie saw it as a threat. It worked perfectly.

Ellie, on the other hand, was easier to figure out. She had the pain tolerance of an actual child, and a few strong spankings would send her to tears. It also had the added benefit of dropping her instantly into Littlespace. With that in mind, Marnie lifted Ellie's skirt and spanked the seat of her panties sharply, with her bare hand.

"Owww! Ow ow ow!" I kicked my feet and was met with three more sharp smacks. By that time, I was crying and shaking my head and feeling completely and utterly Little. "Momma no, no, Momma I'm sorry, I'll be a good girl…" I was blubbery.

"You know, Ellie," Mommy cooed. "This wouldn't be so bad if your bottom was protected with a thick soft diaper, would it? If only you had realized that earlier..." Another two spankings slapped down on Ellie's bottom.

"Uh huh, uh huh..." I sniffled inelegantly and put my hands over my face in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Mommy, I was just trying to help an be a good girl…"

"Good girls wear their diapers to the mall," Mommy said softly, rubbing the seat of Ellie's panties. "Good girls know that the potty is scary, and take precautious. So I'll ask you again. Are you a good girl? Do you agree to wear your diapers whenever you go to the mall?"

"Uh huh Mommy..." I didn't want to, not one bit, but my head was full of knowledge that she was just right and she knew best and I could avoid so many problems if I just listened to her.

I smiled smugly, looking at my girlfriend's tear-stained cheeks. Gosh, she was cute like that! Maybe I needed to spank her more...

"And your sister will be wearing them to support you, like good sisters do."

"Wait, what? No way!" I puffed out my cheeks in indignation. "She was the bad girl!"

"And you're the one in the wet diaper," Mommy said plainly. "Obviously you can't be trusted either."

"That's not fair! That's stupid!"

"Well, if you want to use words like that, we can get the soap out. Or, perhaps the caster oil?"

I froze in place. She had only subbed in the caster oil once, a few weeks ago, when I caused such a mess with the glitter that she was cleaning up for hours. It tasted just as bad as the soap, with an unfortunate side-effect. My tummy churned at the mention of it and I bit my lip shyly.

I'd seen her getting soaped before, but this was the first I'd heard about castor oil. I sniffled and thought to be curious because it seemed to strike a nerve with Kylie. "Wha's castor oil, Mommy?"

"Oh, just something for very bad girls. But you aren't a bad girl, are you sweetie?" Mommy lightly patted Ellie's bottom to remind her what a precarious situation she was in. Then she looked up at Kylie. "What about you?"

Diapers whenever we went to the mall? Then... then we wouldn't go to the mall! Right? But no mall for an entire week? That sounded awful. But that caster oil... I shook my head and looked at my feet. Maybe if I wasn't already in a wet diaper, I could fight better.

"I'll be good, Mommy..."

----------------------

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Complete!)