LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just love the dynamic and how these two are working through this together. Really good communication going on!

• Like 1

Chapter Seventy-Nine

When I returned to the bed I was holding a pale purple diaper in my hands, the color you might find on an Easter egg. But rather than stripes and speckles, it was decorated with pink and blue butterfly silhouettes. Behind the silhouettes were white butterfly outlines, but they would fade away when wet.

Over the past few months, I'd tried a lot of adult diapers. Actually, I tried a nigh unrealistic amount of them. Why were there so many companies and so many prints for such a niche pair of underwear? But through them all, the butterflies always came out on top. They were cute, sure. They weren't too girly. They hugged softly around my hips, and had tapes like super glue. Most importantly, they were constantly present. They weren't thicker than any of the other diapers I had, and they didn't crinkle any louder.

But there was something special about them. Their unique thickness was impossible to ignore. Their quiet rustling always found its way to my ears. They reminded me, every moment I had them on, that I was safe. I... I liked that.

"Okay, lay down."

"What? You aren't putting that on me!"

"They aren't easy to put on yourself," I said sharply. "You'll screw it up."

Kylie had a remarkably good point: I'd never put a diaper on myself, and I would absolutely and horrifically ruin any attempt. However! Part of the point of my wearing a diaper was so she didn't see my downstairs and get weirded out by it.

I winced a little from my teeth pressing into my lip, and I could feel categorically the heat emanating from my cheeks. And she was so cute! And we'd been kissing! And I was aroused, okay! Cocks had a thing they tended to do under those circumstances. Although, admittedly, each passing second of worry was diminishing that issue rapidly.

"Don't look..." I mumbled, laying down on the bed and covering my face with my hands.

"I'm not going to get used to it unless you let me see," I said plainly. "And you won't get used to it either." But hey. No need to rush things, right? So I grabbed the blanket from the foot of my bed - a small throw that I would use if my room got too cold - and draped it over Ellie's lower half. I could do the first part blind.

"Lift your butt."

It was weird! And it was weirder because it wasn't weird when it was Marnie doing it. But now that it was Kylie, I was getting all squirrelly? Come on, Ellie, you can handle this just fine, I know you can. I pushed my feet into the bed and lifted my butt up high as I could manage, which was probably too high.

Panties off! Easy peasy. Then I unfolded the diaper.

I knew it was stupid, but I felt a tinge of jealousy. This whole night had been a mess - even though it was a pleasant mess - and a diaper would be nice for my anxiety. Plus, the only times I ever unfolded my own diapers were when I was putting it on myself. The association was strong. Then I remembered why I was doing this at all: so I could feel up my cute date. The jealousy passed, replaced with anticipation.

"Up again."

I pressed with my feet again, lifting my legs with a sigh, or maybe closer to a whimper. Definitely a whimper. Not the kind of noise a boy makes on a first date! Or a girl either, for that matter.

Diaper under her butt. Her bare butt. Ahh, I'd never even seen her bare butt before! When Marnie changed her, she was always on her back. Okay, Kylie. Keep your hormones in check for thirty damn seconds.

"And down." Doing this with a blanket over her wasn't that bad. It was a little weird and I wasn't sure if the diaper was even or not. But I could correct it in post. I pulled the diaper up between her legs and pressed it firmly to her waist. Then I removed the blanket so I could see what I was doing for the next part. Tapes were always the hardest to get right.

"Could you hold this for me, just... right here?" I guided her hands to the waistband of the diaper, so I had both hands free and the diaper wouldn't fall open.

Marnie never asked me to do that. But this felt contextually different to time with Marnie. Marnie did this to make me feel Little, and it had an air of innocence and childishness to it. But with Kylie... I didn't feel like a little kid. I felt like an adult, who was horny, wearing a diaper. I held my hand where she told me to and focused on sensations. The sounds of the diaper, the way Kylie breathed, the thickness between my thighs.

"Lift your butt one more time, okay?" She did. I had to fix some of the alignment problems I was having with the blanket over her. But after another moment, I was sure I had it right. She held the front of the diaper while I pulled the tapes, pressing them firmly to the landing zone. No need for baby powder - she wasn't going to wet herself. In the end, the diaper was snug around her hips and I did a pretty good job! It was way easier on someone else than on myself. I patted the front of her diaper the way Marnie always did with me. But I didn't move my hand away when I was done.

"Better?" I asked, a little nervously. This was weird, but... gosh I wanted to kiss her again.

I felt her hand on the front of the diaper, having stayed there after she was done patting me. And when I moved my arm from covering up my face, I was about as red as I think I could ever have been. Like, I wasn't sure I even had the blood in my body to be as blushy as I was in that moment. I nodded my head, and shyly looked away.

"Better, uhhuh. Kiss please?"

"For sure." I crawled on top of her, slowly, and put my lips to hers. A gentle kiss. Until we were in a better position. Then I kissed more assertively. My hands trailed down her bare sides, from the band of her bra to the top of her diaper. It crinkled when I touched it and I felt heat on my cheeks. Not bad, though. Kinda... cute.

"I always figured I'd be the one on top, you know?" I mumbled shyly, between a few soft kisses. "But you're lovely and wonderful and kind to me, and I feel safe with you Kylie." Where had that sentimentality come from?

"Yeah well. You've always been the best part of my life. Sorry I didn't realize..." I paused and bit my lip. Maybe if I knew Ellie was a girl all this time, we could have been dating or something. But I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready until Marnie.

"You're gonna make me cry if you keep up that sappy talk, Kylie. So let’s go back to the kissing part." I wasn't sure I was expecting my first time being intimate with a girl to involve wearing a diaper - especially one I could absolutely not forget I was wearing - but it did help with my anxiety.

So I kissed her again. And I rolled onto my side and wrapped my arms around her. I cupped her padded ass in my hand and squeezed. Definitely not the same as squeezing her panties. It actually made me laugh a little, breaking our kiss.

"Sorry... you're just so cute." I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey, no need to be sorry. I’m your diapered dolly girl, so you should take advantage of me." I wanted to make her blush, and I wasn't sure if my words had hit the mark. I did know I almost said girlfriend though, and that was enough to make me blush again!

Dolly, huh? Well, that certainly had a level of appeal to it. Like spanking videos online or when someone tells a story of how they tied a girl to the bed. And maybe my libido was a bit overdone, but I let myself have the moment.

I kissed her hard and ran my hand up her thigh, to the front of her diaper, and pushed against it with my palm. I couldn't feel her through the padding; it looked like Ellie was right about diapers and dysphoria. Band name?

I definitely felt her touching me. Not directly, not like a handjob, but more like... well, I didn't have a point of comparison. The diaper felt nice when it rubbed against me though, and I felt my breath hitch a little in my throat as she experimentally touched and played.

"That feels really really good…" Might as well give her the feedback, right?

"Yeah? I'm glad..." I was nervous at first. I didn't want to feel something I shouldn't. I didn't want her to think I felt something I might feel or might not feel. Honestly, I didn't care all that much. Yeah, Ellie was right about my surprise during her changes. But that was societal conditioning! She was a girl, so she was a girl. She was my girl.

My free hand squeezed the outside of her bra and I went in for another kiss. Our bodies were pressed together, and I was still wearing my dress pants. I wished we were naked. Was sleeping together on the first date still tacky? I hadn't dated anyone in 11 years...

I put one hand on her back and guided my fingers up to her hair, to play at the nape of her neck, and I rested the other lightly on the back of her hand that was experimentally exploring my diaper. I pressed her fingers deeper into the padding, to let her know it was okay. She was doing fine.

So, I'd never been with a girl before. I didn't really know the right touchy spots. I didn't even know what I wanted! But Ellie was helpful. She put her hand on mine and moved me a little bit from the front of her diaper, down between her legs. I turned my wrist a little and curled my hand. This felt a lot more natural, and her labored breaths were working me up. My thoughts were growing secondary to all the new ways I could explore her.

I didn't consider the logistics here, because there was no way she could wrap her hand around me. But at the same time, the padding was pressing into me... or rather, I was pressing against the padding, so I thought this could work. And it was definitely working.

"Oh. Oh. Oh gosh." I pulled her in for another kiss, because I was self conscious about my voice cracking when I was gasping like that.

"Mm..." I kissed her lips and slipped my tongue in her mouth. I'd never done that before. I didn't even know if I was doing it right! But I wanted to, and my body was getting a mind of its own. I pressed tighter to her and slid my thigh over hers, only the layers of my pants between us. I wanted to take them off, but that meant stopping. I didn't want to stop.

It was so anachronistic, because we were adults, who dressed like babies, who were fooling around with all the finesse of exploratory teenagers. And oh, I was in a diaper too. But I was far too turned on to make witty commentary. Instead, I ran my fingers down from her neck, over her shoulder, down her arm, and found her chest. Her boobs. Her perfect, wonderful boobs, and that body that she refused to ever let people tell her was beautiful.

"You're really good at... at um... touching my diaper..." I figured she'd like that feedback too.

Her diaper. Gosh, that was super not sexy. Right? It wasn't supposed to be, anyway! But it made me smile. I liked knowing I was doing it right. I liked knowing I couldn't make a mistake. Plus, she looked fucking adorable.

"It doesn't matter what you wear," I whispered to her through kisses, through presses between her legs, through crinkles echoing in my quiet bedroom. "It doesn't matter what you look like. I love..." Pause. I was going to say something about loving her body. Loving her mind. But truthfully, I just loved her. Not in a gooey romantic 'fall in love and be together forever' kind of way. But Ellie was my best friend. I had said it before, so why wouldn't I say it now? Because we were on our first date? It didn't change how I felt. So I steeled myself and finished the sentence. "I love you, no matter what."

"I love you, too." I didn't skip a beat. I didn't pause, I didn't give reason for doubt. It was easy for me to say it, because I'd been feeling it for years. Only now, for the first time, it didn't feel unrequited. And that was so lovely! And I was so turned on. And I wanted her to be too. I wanted to go down on her, I wanted her to see how much I adored her. She wasn't letting me move, though; she was very clearly in charge.

When I finally checked the time, it was three in the morning. We spent hours kissing and touching and teasing each other. Eventually my pants came off, and my panties were so wet I thought Ellie would put me in a diaper. Part of me even wanted her too! But she was too polite to say anything.

When we were finally done - fizzled out like candles lit for too long - we hadn’t really done anything that could have been called 'sex'. It was just nice feelings and exploration and it felt very... first date. Much nicer than the only other first date I'd had in my life. Ellie and I were lying near-naked together in bed. Bras and panties. Or, in Ellie's case, bra and diaper. I drew little lines from her belly button to he top of her diaper and back down again. My eyes were so heavy...

"So sexy..." I muttered sleepily.

"You think so?" I was so content. And I didn't think I would have been, given the fact that we'd spent hours playing with one another and hadn't had sex. We had fun. We explored. We played. And we bonded in a way that was uniquely us.

"Maybe I'll just have to wear diapers more often..." I conjured ideas in my head of some minxy newly-wed in black lingerie, teasing her partner, "strut over to my girl on the sofa, sit on your lap, put your hand up my thigh to feel my diaper?" What a good night...

"Mm... sexy..." I swear, I didn't have a fetish! I didn't think diapers were sexy three hours ago! But Ellie just made them look so cute, and she was so confident about her body when she was wearing one. Then again, she had been a lot more confident recently. Maybe it wasn't the diaper. Maybe it was just New Ellie.

"Falling asleep," I muttered, after maybe a minute or maybe an hour. I knew I nodded off.

I fell asleep not too long after, in a bra and a diaper, cuddled up to my best friend - who was maybe my girlfriend? - who was in a bra and panties. Why wasn't she in a diaper again? Maybe sexy stuff involving diapers had a one diaper limit? I'd have to ask... well, not Marnie - she wasn't into sex stuff. Maybe Prim, though? In the morning, I'd text Prim about it. For sure. For tonight, I slept.

----------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 79)
14 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

the color you might find on an Easter egg. But rather than stripes and speckles, it was decorated with pink and blue butterfly silhouettes. Behind the silhouettes were white butterfly outlines, but they would fade away when wet.

Kylie and I aparently have similar diaper tastes. Cute and feminine without being overly babyish, really sucks how hard it is to find anything like this IRL

giphy.gif

Chapter Eighty

> You went quiet!
> Hello??
> Seriously??
> You ask me about makeup tips, then disappear.
> Real classy, El!
> Wow still no reply, huh? It's like 2am.
> You okay? Something happen?
> Message me when you get this.

> Sorry, I was on a date
> With Kylie
> I didn't mean to leave you hanging!!

> O_O
> Um what?
> Tell me everything!

> Everything!
> ;)
> Well, we went out for dinner, and saw a movie, and then came home and I freaked out about the whole penis things
> Not because I mind but because when we were getting diapered once she saw it and she freaked out
> But then she had this idea and it was pretty fun!

> Idea?
> Oh man your life is wild already and you're only toes deep in the ocean of ABDL culture
> You should get a Twitter

> No way I'd feel compelled to have thoughts 140 characters long
> I’m a strict Instagram girl
> Anyway unrelated to the above
> Uh
> Have you ever worn a diaper like um...
> Not when you're little?

> Yes?
> Probably half the time.
> 1. Cozy af
> 2. 9 of 10 gamer girls recommend
> 3. Diapers are like Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for gender dysphoria
> You know the saying, a transgirl without her diapers is like an angel without her wings

"Is that Prim?" Ellie wasn't dressed, and I fucking loved it. She was laying on her stomach with her phone in her hands and her diapered ass was on full display. I walked by - already dressed - and patted the seat of her diaper. All her butterflies were still there.

I squeaked a bit when she crinkled my butt and stuck out my tongue at her as cute as I could muster for this time of morning. "Yeah, she says that a transgirl without her diapers is like an angel without her wings. That sounds like some pretty key wisdom." I typed back another reply to her.

> What about uh...
> Umm
> What about during intimacy?

> Yeah sure
> I mean it's weird at first, especially with people who might not GET IT
> But it's a useful. No dysphoria, no cleanup.
> Plus, like... kinda sexy rite?
> Or are you not into that?

"I told Marnie about her last week. Did I tell you this? I feel like I told you this..." There was some bad blood between Prim and Marnie, because their relationship at the end was really toxic. Prim was always forcing Marnie into sexual situations, and she didn't respect Marnie's asexuality. On the other hand, Marnie was pushy and a little manipulative, something I remembered from early in our time together. Maybe my stubbornness had a positive effect on her? Or maybe she just got over herself. Either way, it seemed like Marnie had moved past it. She didn't even mind that Ellie and Prim were friends.

"Uhhuh, you did. Some people aren't bad people, they're just bad for each other." That was actually something Prim had told me, and Marnie had said something remarkably similar, which made me sure it was a part of their break up discussions.

> I don't know if I'm into it?
> I mean. maybe?
> I might be now.
> Kylie put me in a diaper and played with me uh..
> Is this TMI? It feels like TMI

> The amount of things I see on a daily basis would astound you
> The internet is an untamed landscape
> There is absolutely nothing you can tell me that is TMI

"Yeah. I'm a bit bitter I think, because like. Hey, that's my Mommy!" I said it with such conviction, it brought a blush to my cheeks. "But then again, I probably wouldn't like her if she kept trying to manipulate me. So..." I saw both sides of the argument. That didn't mean I liked Prim!

"You're so stinking cute, you know that? 'That's my Mommy!', gosh. How did I fall for someone so precious?" I smiled, genuinely, and made a kissy face at her.

> Well, ok.
> She put me in a diaper
> And rubbed me... through it, I guess?
> For like hours
> It wasn't like... what I expected
> But she didn't freak out at all
> And she kept calling it really sexy
> So maybe it's her thing?
> Maybe it's my thing
> Idk

> Want my opinion?
> Grab all the fetishes you can
> When you play Bingo you don't say "yeah I have B5 but am I really into that?"
> You just take it
> That way, you get more Bingos
> Bingos are orgasms in this analogy

"Are you staying like that all day, or are you going to get dressed?" No complaints from me either way!

"Oh, I'm staying like this all day. And all year, honestly. I've given up clothes. I just wear diapers and bras now. Dates are gonna be fun from now on."

> Huh okay I guess that makes sense
> So this isn’t some weird thing?
> I wasn’t sure if it was some faux pas or something

> Nah some people just think its sexy
> Like, no baby stuff at all
> Other people think it's baby
> No sexy stuff at all
> And like 80% of people are like that "both is good" meme from The Road to El Dorado

"Did the doctor call you back? Did you get an appointment?" I went into the living room to find my phone. Turns out, I left it on the kitchen counter. When I came back, I snapped a picture of my best friend, texting on my bed. It made the camera-clicky sound.

"Hey! I just said I'll be in diapers and a bra only from now on, you don't need no pictures." I sat up and puffed out my cheeks, cute as I could manage.

"Is it cute? Let me see!" My next texts were destined to be delayed!

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 80)

“Butterflies” is SO the perfect title for this!  And I love how it just kind of finds its way into all kinds of scenes, in all kinds of contexts.  Masterful!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

And like 80% of people are like that "both is good" meme from The Road to El Dorado

giphy.gif

It me XD

Cute conversation between Ellie and Prim, and Kylie seems ok with it but I've got to admit I'm a bit nervous for some reason. I have no idea exactly why I feel that and I hope I'm wrong. Prim is helping Ellie a lot although when I figured out I'm trans I wanted out of diapers and into big girl undies... hmm...

Chapter Eighty-One

"Hey, we're here for an appointment?" Ellie stood beside me at the window. The receptionist was doing something on her computer.

"Preferred name?" she asked.

"Uh..." Did she give her preferred name when she made the appointment?

"Eloise Amabel Ranze." I answered.  I was a little bashful, not because I was saying it out loud, but because I hadn't really talked to Kylie about what 'Ellie' might be short for. It felt like it should be short for something! Prim had said that having a full proper name was good for feeling little when I got in trouble. Although her name was Primrose, so maybe I shouldn’t have taken her advice.

"Amabel?" I stifled a laugh. That wasn't a name!

"Okay, Eloise..." The receptionist clicked through the screens on her computer and started preparing a clipboard. She was young. Mid-twenties or something? "And you're here for hormones, right? Do you have a PCP?"

"I don't know what that is." I blinked, and the receptionist mumbled under her breath.

"So that's a no, then. You'll need to fill this out here, here, sign these three after reading, this one is an informed consent rider, initial each page at the bottom, and then sign where the X's are."

Well, this was overwhelming...

Ellie started signing some papers and the receptionist asked a few more questions, preparing a second packet.

"What about a therapist? Who do you see?"

Therapist? Maybe Ellie should see a therapist. Maybe I should see a therapist! Then, after a moment of contemplation, I should really see a therapist...

"I don't have a therapist," I answered quietly, getting increasingly more anxious about being here. I hated doctors so much!

"Hm. Okay." She took the papers back behind the counter and passed a second packet to Ellie. Name. Birthdate. Insurance information. All that junk. Then she passed Ellie a business card.

"You need three months of therapy before a doctor will prescribe your hormones, so put down this information in the 'therapy' part of the packet. And keep the card, in case the doctor asks your therapist's name."

"Uh... but she doesn't see..." I glanced over Ellie's shoulder at the card. "Sydney Conners. Isn't that going to be a problem?"

"She switched agencies, so the number doesn't ring through," the receptionist explained. "The doctor will prescribe a month's worth until he hears back. After that month is up, find a PCP - that's a primary care physician. Any doctor can fill the script once you have it, so you don't need a psychiatrist anymore. Or a therapist. Though you should get one."

"Um... okay, I um..." My voice had gotten very quiet. Because I was overwhelmed. Because this all seemed like so much. Because I wanted to run now.

"So we're cheating the system, kind of. Can't you get in trouble for that?" I didn't understand why this receptionist was helping us. Maybe I had more trust issues than I thought.

"Not really. I'm not a doctor, I don't have a license. The most they can do is fire me, but that's more work than it's worth. And I don't see why you need someone else's approval to do whatever you want with your body, so." She shrugged. "Bring those papers back to me when you're done. Keep the card."

Okay... I walked away with Ellie, to a set of chairs along the back wall. We sat down and I flipped through the packet. "This sure is an adventure, huh?"

"Adventure," I nodded despondently in agreement. Kylie noticed, though, and she used one hand to hold the packet and the other to take my hand. I felt her squeeze and looked up at her, frowning softly to myself. "This might be too much for me."

"You're doing great," I said, holding her hand. "This is just to get you some pills. Then you can decide what you want to do with them, okay? This part will be easy." I started filling in the information on the packet, so she didn't have to. I liked that they had different gender and sex categories, and that only the insurance page asked for a legal name. Of course, I had to learn to spell the absolute atrocity that was Amabel. Maybe I would get used to it.

"I know. I know. I don't get stressed about stuff, but maybe that's just because I avoid the things that could stress me out. Like I've been avoiding this." I gestured around the waiting room. "I take good care of myself—" says the girl who barely eats, but hey I was getting better about that, "—so I don't have to see doctors."

"Well, it sounds like..." I was still trying to parse a lot of what the receptionist had said. "You don't ever have to come back here. We're supposed to get you a normal doctor, like... that does check ups or something. Maybe we'll get you a pediatrician?" I smirked.

"That's a child..." Oh. Oh. That got a smile. I leaned in close to whisper to her, so nobody else could hear. "Hey, you brat, you're the one who got me into this whole diaper mess, so you don't get to tease me."

I blushed a little. Not because of what she meant, but because of what she said. Diaper mess. She didn't know the half of it.

But there was another word that felt magnetized, like it was drawing me in. Brat. Marnie never called me that before. Stubborn, headstrong, willful... not a brat. I thought I'd hate it, but... it had a weird charm. Childish, but defiant. A combination of Kylies. Huh...

"Here, these are done. Go give them to the receptionist." I pushed the papers into Ellie's hands.

"Alright, I can do that. I can do this." I nodded, encouraged with myself, and stood up to take the papers up to the receptionist. I put them down on the counter, turned smoothly in place in my dress, and went back over to Kylie. Nailed it!

"So, uh. While we're waiting. I wanted to ask you something." Maybe this wasn't the time to bring it up. Maybe I should wait until we were in a less stressful situation. But it had been a few days and it had been the subject of my anxiety a couple times already. Marnie said it was best to just ask.

"Are we like. Dating? You know, girlfriend/girlfriend dating? Or is this just... figuring things out?"

"Dating." I answered with uncharacteristic certainty. "Girlfriend/Girlfriend thing." I made eye contact with Kylie, smiling faintly as the anxiety of this whole situation was washed away for a short spell by an unexpected moment of clarity.

"I'm your girlfriend, Kylie. I hope that's okay with you?"

"Uh... yeah. Yeah, that's okay with me." I mean, that's what I wanted! But her confidence was... staggering. It was actually happening a lot this week. Every single time, it caught me off guard. But it had spared me so much trouble too. In one word, she resolved days of anxiety. I took Ellie's hand and held it in mine. Then a door opened and someone called her name. I followed her into the doctor's office.

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 81)

Such a chapter! Kylie's a brat, at least according to Eloise Amabel! That's because of the diaper mess! Ellie has grown in confidence soooo much and both of them are very happy for their Girlfriend/Girlfriend relationship! Ellie is in almost over her head in the whole process of getting her hormones but Kylie is helping and together they're pulling it off! Whew! I'm about exhausted just trying to keep up! Very happily, but a bit exhausted!

Chapter Eighty-Two

"I don't know, it feels too easy. Like there’s some big game afoot, and someone is waiting to jump out in front of me and shout 'psych!' or be like 'maam you're under arrest' or something like that." In one hand, I had a paper prescription sheet, and in the other, I had Kylie. We were on our way to the CVS across the street. The doctor had been nice. Well. Brisk, a little curt, but nice. He told me that I couldn't have kids, told me I could get cancer, told me I'd get boobs. He wrote two scripts, and then sent me on my way. Literally just like that.

"Maybe things just aren't as hard as we think they are, sometimes?" I shrugged, holding Ellie's hand as we crossed the street. It felt kind of cute, like a kid and her mom. And it felt kind of romantic, because I'd never really hold Ellie's hand like this before. This felt so new and different. A few weeks ago, that would have terrified me. Now, I cherished it.

"It's nice when things are easy, everybody needs a lucky break sometimes." I handed off the prescriptions and my insurance card to the pharmacist and I went to sit down, but Kylie was heading down one of the aisles and I hurried to catch up with her.

"Hey, where're you going? Did you need something?" She took me by then hand and rolled her eyes as we turned down the aisle into the baby supplies.

"You need baby powder for your place. And wipes."

"Why would I need that stuff?"

"Because my apartment isn't going to be our only sexy spot. I should probably get some for my car too..." What if I wanted to lewd her in the back seat?

"I... okay, yeah, that makes sense, and - wait, why your car? What?" I understood at home! That made sense, if diapers were going to be a regular part of our sex life. But it's not like anything like that could happen in a car! She held out a bottle of powder expecting me to take it, which I did, because I was nothing if not helpful!

"Stop being a baby. Or I'll get you a pacifier too." I handed her a few packs of wipes - I could use another set for my place anyway. "Pacifiers would make cute gags... I wonder if they make those? Or maybe you could super glue them? I dunno..."

The past few days had certainly done a number on me; eleven long years of sexual repression was dripping out. I'd been looking up a lot of stuff online about gender dysphoria and sex with trans girls. I never thought about it before, but I could get a strap on. She had places for that! And she was so cute in diapers, I could play that up. Sexy adult baby stuff, that's a thing! I saw it online!

"What. Gag? No no no, my best quality is my charming wit and pillow banter!" I pouted, playfully, puffed cheeks and all! "And and and, super glue? You can't superglue a pacifier to my lips, I'll starve, and—" And I was very red, and very warm, and very flushed and apparently very into this.

Yeah, maybe the super glue thing was too much. But she was so cute when she blushed! I took all the stuff to the checkout counter and paid with UBI credits. Then Ellie and I went back toward the pharmacy window.

"You knowwwwww..." My tone seemed leading. "Today is seven days."

"Huh?"

"Voice. No screw-ups."

I blinked. No. No way! For real? I rewound the past few days in my brain, trying to find an instance of her slipping up. She had to have slipped up, right? But she had been practicing all month.

"Fuck..."

"Yuh-huh, it's time to pay the dress-reaper. Trust me, dresses are the best thing in the world anyway, and your Mommy can check you real easy when you're in one, so~" Yeah, two could play at this blushing game!

I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance, but her stupid words had had their desired effect. I blushed.

"Fine! Ugh. Listen. No lolita shit. No baby stuff. If you actually want me to wear this thing, then it has to be... I don't know. At least a little bit my style. A normal dress. Normal! You hear me?" I spent most of my childhood in dresses because my mom liked to stuff me into that frilly little-church-girl shit. When I started puberty, when I was strong enough to fight her off, I vowed never to wear another dress again. Marnie fucked that up. Now Ellie was too. It made me uncomfortable.

"You got it. The point isn't to humiliate you, it's to help you see the perks and benefits. So be good, you little brat, and let your girlfriend take care of you." I kissed her on the cheek and returned to the pharmacist.

Little brat. Fuck me. Her confidence was going to be my downfall, I just knew it...

It wasn't until we went down toward the front check out to pay for our other things that I realized I'd actually went and done it. I had those pills in my hand. In a paper bag, in two little bottles. And that feeling hit me like a train.

"We should stop at Marnie's," I muttered, climbing into the driver's seat of my car. I felt odd. Tingly, like Littlespace, without all the side-effects. I could drive just fine. I could act like myself. But there were butterflies in my tummy. Was this what it was like to be in a relationship? Or was this just what it was like to be happy?

"That sounds like fun! We can talk to her about your dress, but honestly I have a pretty good idea of what you'll like." If nothing else, I had a good taste in fashion that far transcended gender. I knew what I was doing. "But if you come near my lips with superglue, I'm gonna tattle to your Mommy about it and you'll get... uh... spanked? Put in the corner? Or something? I don't know!"

"Spanked, I think..." That had happened a few times in the past. "Though maybe we shouldn't mention super glue pacifiers to Marnie at all. For both our sakes." Actually, I wasn't sure Marnie would even do something like that. It was kind of bondage-adjacent, right? Marnie didn't do the tying up thing. She didn't force people. It wasn't a sexual experience for her. Maybe Ellie and I found our own brand of baby stuff separate from Marnie? Oh, I should definitely make sure she's fine with that...

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 82)

Uh oh. I'm getting nervous! This is all just too nice! Things are going too well. Something's going to happen. 

Maybe I should just bask in the glow of the last couple chapters and hope I'm wrong.

Chapter Eighty-Three

"I'll meet you inside?" We were in the parking lot at Marnie's place. "I'm going to take some pictures of my medicines and show Prim, low-key brag about how badass I am at being a girl."

"Mm. Okay. Don't take too long." The plan wasn't to stay at Marnie's; I just had to pick up some stuff. Namely, I was out of diapers at my place. She was my supplier, so to speak. But Ellie waiting in the car would give me time to ask about the Ellie x Baby stuff. So I left her alone and went inside. Her scooter was here, so she was definitely home.

"Well this is a lovely surprise, an unexpected visit from my little girl? What does Mommy owe the pleasure?" Marnie was in the middle of the living room when Kylie let herself in, and she had her hair up in a ponytail to keep it out of the way while she was working on putting together a new side table.

"Uh, pickups mostly..." I closed the door behind me and kicked off my shoes by the door. "Ellie's in the car. She just got her pills, so she's texting Prim." I watched Marnie for signs of displeasure at Prim's name, but she didn't show any.

"Oh that's awesome! Her anti-cis-tamines? I'm so happy for her. She's going to be one rollercoaster of emotions when they kick in, but she's got a great best friend so I think she'll be okay. Is she coming in?” Marnie clearly appreciated the distraction from her furniture endeavors.

"Eventually. But I wanted to ask you a few questions..." I sat on the floor and picked up a piece of the side-table, then checked the instructions. Maybe it had something to do with my recent Lego fixations, but I was good at putting things together.

"Oh, sure, let me get you a drink." Which meant a sippy cup of juice, in Marnie-speak, and she stepped over Kylie to head into the kitchen.

When Marnie came back - a sippy cup in her hands - I had already put together half the table. It wasn't that hard when you followed the instructions. I took a sip and set it down on the floor, without even a comment about the cup.

"So, Ellie and I are dating. I asked her, like you said, and she said we were."

"And how do you feel about that? You said that she said you're dating, so how does that make you feel?" Marnie leaned against the sofa, smiling warmly.

"Well, obviously I wanted her to say that!" We had been talking about it for days. "But she said it with such certainty, you know? It was nice..." I smiled a little to myself and screwed one of the legs onto the end table. "She never used to be able to make a decision. It's a little weird, actually."

"I mean, you never used to be able to talk about your feelings either, but some life changes just bring about an opportunity to grow and blossom, I think. You learned how to be a baby, so you can talk about your feelings. Ellie learned how to be a girl, so she could actually make a choice for once. I'm proud of you both!"

I rolled my eyes. She wasn't wrong, but she didn't have to say it like that! "So anyway, you know how we were like... having issues with intimate stuff, 'cause of Ellie's body? And we were sort of..." All this stuff was so much easier to talk about in text? In person, it felt silly...

"Yeah, she's got dysphoria." Marnie nodded, in understanding, and to be fair she'd seen a lot more of the heavily crippling side of that in her earlier days with Ellie.

"Right, so we've been handling that in our own way. You know." By diapering her for sexy times. "And... I dunno. It's kind of nice. Like. It makes her comfortable, which is nice. But also, I think I kind of... uh..." I shrugged a bit and a hint of color tinted my cheeks. "I dunno, it's cute, so..."

"You know, sweetheart, you've said a lot and told me nothing. Is it something you're shy about?"

"I think it's kinda sexy, you know? Just. Her. Being dressed like that! And... and I dunno!" I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance. She knew I was talking about diapers! We texted about it! And my face was red enough to give anything away.

"You think it's sexy when your girlfriend wears diapers, and you're being intimate with her?" Marnie had a lopsided smile, a little grin, honestly, and she nodded her head. "Water is wet, too."

Well, if she couldn't tell I was blushing before, she sure could now! I looked down at the instructions for the end table with a bit too much attention, trying to do anything but look up at Mommy's silly smile.

"Should I even be talking to you about this stuff? I mean, you're ace. And I'm like, your daughter or something. And also so is Ellie? But you're also like... the person I talk to when I'm anxious about something so..."

"You know that ace doesn't automatically mean I'm sex repulsed, right? I just don't find other people sexy. I read a lot of really steamy romance stories, so you let me worry about what I like and let's focus on you." She wasn't scolding Kylie, per se, but it was important to remind her that rarely was anything black and white.

"You're my Little, Ellie kinda probably is, too, and you two are dating. That's not weird, that's not wrong, and as your Mommy I am the perfect person for you to bring your anxieties to. So how can I help, sugar?"

She sure talked like a mom. Or at least, the kind I saw on TV. I would never talk to my mom about sex or Ellie or anything I cared about. But Marnie was like, Mom 2.0. So I threw caution to the wind.

"Well, since she's already in a diaper, I tease her a bit. You know, act like she's..." Not a baby. That wasn't the right word. But I wanted to use baby stuff? "It's weird, because I want to treat her like an adult. Right? But I also want to baby her. But not like you baby her, or me. But like... I dunno." Why was this so confusing?

"I know people do this. People mix sex stuff and little stuff. Prim told Ellie it was pretty normal, and the internet seems to agree. But it feels like more than that. Like, I want to treat her like... or talk to her like... I dunno! I don't want her to be a baby. I don't want to feel up a kid. That's fucking gross."

"Diapers don't make you a kid, sweetheart. It's like clothes: clothes don't make Ellie a girl, the assertion that she's a girl makes her a girl. Even though she wore panties all the time before, that didn't make a girl, not until she made the assertion that's who she was. Likewise, you're a little kid when you are, because you say you are. And conversely, if you dressed Ellie up in a diaper, and binkie, and pretty dress, and made her fill her diaper while you teased her? That doesn't make her a little kid. And listen, I know it's not the perfect analogy, because when you're Little you're not actually a kid, and you still have responsibilities and your actions have consequences and all that, but I hope you get my meaning? Does that make sense? Accessories to feeling Little can also be accessories to feeling very Big or very Embarrassed or very Aroused, all based on the context."

"I guess..." I followed her logic. Just because Ellie was in a diaper didn't mean she was a baby. That helped with half the problem, but the other was a little trickier. "I think I'm okay with what she's wearing. But it's the... the saying stuff. Like, you know how you talk to us? Calling us cute baby girls and saying we're too little to do things? I feel like... like I want to say that stuff. And make her feel those things. But in a sexy way. And that's not sexy, right?"

So far, this conversation was all about Ellie. Things I wanted to say, things I wanted to do. But the truth was, I was as equally worried about myself. Ellie's confidence the past few days had led to a lot more teasing. She made me blushy like Marnie did, but there were different feelings mixed in there. Arousal. Desire. It wasn't innocent with Ellie.

"I mean, I call you a baby girl. High school boys all over the world call their girlfriends baby girl. I can tell you three online friends right now who call their partners Daddy - one of which is a female partner, I'll add - and none of that means the same as one another. I think it's all context, darling. I call you baby girl as an act of love. You can call Ellie baby girl as an act of lust. And neither infringes on the other."

"Baby and Lust are not congruent words," I said flatly, a little annoyed. She was trying her best, but maybe there wasn't an answer for this. Maybe it was just weird, or maybe there was something wrong with me. Maybe Ellie didn't even feel the way I did. But a lot of people did, right? Fuck...

"Maybe. You could ask Prim, you know? The DL side of things was always more in her wheelhouse than in mine." Marnie smiled appreciatively at the almost finished table.

"No, it's... it's fine." I shook my head and focused on the table for a bit. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. Ellie could get over her dysphoria stuff and I could show her that it was okay. That was the plan from the start, right? And then I didn't have to think about all this stuff.

"You came over here for something?" Marnie asked curiously.

"Oh, uh. I just needed more diapers for my room. Just a pack."

"Uh huh, you can help yourself. But if you think I haven't noticed you closing off and shutting down on that topic just now, then you must think I don't know you very well." Marnie smiled knowingly, and chose her next words carefully.

"Do you remember how long it took for you to trust me, to trust us? No more rules, no more silly social constructs. Just us. And look how happy that makes you now. It could have been so much sooner, if you hadn't gotten in your own way. Don't get in your own way with Ellie. You'll get the same happy ending eventually, but why wait?"

I nodded my head. Maybe Marnie was right. Maybe I should just talk to Ellie about it. But there was so much wrapped up in all that. Expressing my own feelings. Talking about hers. And each of that had layers, since we were dating now. It felt overwhelming. But I managed to persuade myself. I'd talk to Ellie, when I figured out what I wanted to say.

"Thanks, Mommy," I said with a half smile, setting her end table on its legs. It looked pretty good. "I should get going. I guess Ellie isn't coming in after all."

"She sent me a text asking me to let her know when she should come up. I expect she figured you'd want some alone time with me first." Marnie held up her phone with a smile and nodded to the bedroom. "Take what diapers you need, sweetheart. Grab some powder and wipes, too."

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 83)

Ellie is really showing some great understanding. Kylie stumbles over her words but seems more open about expressing her thoughts and worries and, well, Marnie is hanging in being a wise and loving Mommy.

2 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

This story is going really well, super enjoying it. Is there a higher chance of getting cancer using hormones?

If this is a dig at our propensity for torturing our characters, then maybe!  But in real life, no not really.  Synthetic estrogen increases risk of blood clots, and anti-androgens can be rough on the liver.  But it's nothing that can't be managed with regular light exercise and responsible drinking. 

15 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

If this is a dig at our propensity for torturing our characters, then maybe!  But in real life, no not really.  Synthetic estrogen increases risk of blood clots, and anti-androgens can be rough on the liver.  But it's nothing that can't be managed with regular light exercise and responsible drinking. 

Not a dig just pure curiosity. Sorry did not mean that way and love the story. I know a couple of transgender but had no idea what the heath risks are.

12 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Not a dig just pure curiosity. Sorry did not mean that way and love the story. I know a couple of transgender but had no idea what the heath risks are.

No worries, I was just making a joke. ^_^

Nope, most current hormone replacement is super safe.  But there are health risks to any medication, and this is no different. 

• Like 1

Chapter Eighty-Four

"I'll wear it when you tell your parents." Marnie's 'wait and see' policy wasn't working, and Ellie's newfound confidence only took her so far. The dress hadn't arrived yet, but Ellie had already ordered it. Online. That worried me. I didn't even know how much she spent on it...

"No, you have to wear it! That was the deal."

"But I never said when I have to wear it. Just that I have to. Just like you have to tell your parents that you're a girl. So when you stop being stubborn, I'll stop being stubborn. How's that?"

"Fine! You'll come with me to tell my parents the day it arrives, and you'll be wearing your new dress." So here was the truth about the dress: I wasn't trying to humiliate my girlfriend, and she got plenty of childish looking dresses when she was with Marnie (or so I imagined,) so I got her a proper dress. An adult dress. A cute, vintage style dress, with a long hem that didn't make a sex object of her. It was simple. But good.

"And when is that, exactly?" Ten years from now, because the handmade spider silk could only be harvested from the Andes mountains once every hundred years, and woven with ancient techniques passed down through generations of local civilizations? And it would be so radiant, so beautiful that it would blind anyone who looked at me directly? I wasn't salty. No, not at all.

"Uh, day after tomorrow, actually. It's sized, not tailored, so it's not going to take too long to get here. It's from a label out in New York that specializes in this style." And I could have gotten it like a hundred times cheaper on one of the many thrifting sites, but I wanted my girlfriend to have her first taste of me dressing her be something new and luxurious.

"Oh." Oof, that wall of anxiety hit me right in the face. I sunk into the sofa and pushed my fingers together in my lap. "Well, you better text them. Tell them we're coming up."

"I'll let you pick what I wear, alright? Fair's fair, after all." I trusted her not to humiliate me in front of my parents. And it was plain as day from the look in her eyes that she was nervous. Giving her something to focus on could be helpful.

"Or...you could just pick what I wear right now?" Yeah! Feminine charms, that's right.

"You look cute right now," I said with a smile. But she puffed out her cheeks in a huff. Obviously she was trying to start something sexy; we hadn't done anything serious since that first date. It had been about a week, and I didn't know what to do about it. I talked to Marnie, but I still didn't have the right words.

"How about we stay at Marnie's tonight? She works tomorrow, but it's been a while. I bet she misses us." If I didn't change the conversation, it was going to get weird.

"We can if you wanna, but if she works tomorrow I don't wanna impose." While Kylie had worries, I had some of my own. Like, it wasn't the first time I'd tried to initiate something and had been rebuffed. And it was only so long before I had to consider the reality that she was upset about something. And naturally that fell back on my body. I pouted.

"I'll text her." Of course, Marnie was okay with it. I wasn't sure I'd ever asked to stay the night and been turned down in the five months we had known each other. Plus, our relationship had grown recently. There weren't daytime or nighttime rules anymore. Just Mommy Is Always Right. She loved that. I loved that she loved it.

"Okay, that sounds like fun." I didn't wanna sound flat. I tried my best not to. I just wanted her to find me desirable, I wanted to show her how much I adored her. Blah. I took out my phone while she was texting Marnie, and shot a message to Prim.

> I think things are weird after the diaper sexy times
> Like maybe she's not as okay with my body as she thinks she is
> Idk :(
> Also sorry I feel like I'm always texting you with a problem!

> You also send me pics of you in cute baby clothes so I think it's a fair trade
> Walk me through the issue

> She’s just super avoidant when I try to initiate
> Like she'll change the subject or suggest anything else
> Today I literally told her she could dress me up any way she wanted
> And girl I have seen the way she looks at me, she's got a thirst, but something is making her shy away from me
> Idk

> Pffffff that's a rough one
> Idk maybe she wasn't as okay with it as she thought?
> Hey silly question
> Have you tried to ASK her??????

> That sounds revolutionary. Let me try

I put my phone down and kept the momentum of that reply in what I said to Kylie. "Hey, you know, we haven't fooled around since our date, and you usually look at me like you're a lioness about to dive on me. So I think something is probably up and if you don't wanna talk about it, that's cool, but I kinda do."

Well. I mean. That was one way to bring it up. Every part of me wanted to lie and just say everything was fine, but Marnie's words rang in my ears. If I wanted to be happy, I shouldn't wait.

"Yeah, uh. It's not you. I just... I'm still..." Ugh, this was hard. "I'm thinking about other stuff. And I don't really know how to put it into words, so... I promise it's not you."

"You know, an 'it's not you, it's me' is usually a bad thing. So let's make it a good thing, and workshop it out. What's bothering you? Let me help you find the words, the way you always help me find mine." I'd have to remember to thank Prim.

"Uh." Mm. Marnie was expecting us, but not for a little while. I wanted to stop and get some food on the way, but maybe this conversation was better to have now.

"So... you're... mm. I don't really know... how to..." I explained it so poorly to Marnie. And this was Ellie! She was the one I was dating. Talking about my kinks with her was so much more embarrassing...

"I'm Ellie, and I'm your girlfriend, and I want you to feel me up." I nodded to bring us both on the same page. "And you're Kylie, and you're my girlfriend, and you think I'm sexy and you wanna eat me up like a pudding cup."

"Uh. Yeah, I'm with you so far." Despite her levity, I wasn't handling the situation so well. I didn't want her to think I was weird. I didn't want her to look at me like some pedophile or something. I felt a sickness build in my stomach and held my arms tight around it. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

"I just... you remember on our date, and you asked if it was going to be weird mixing like, sex stuff and little stuff? Well I think maybe it is weird now? That I've had some time to think about it."

"Oh, shoot, really? Cause I've been looking stuff up online and I think uh... it's kinda sexy? Like, the helplessness, the aesthetic, the 'oh look how much I depend on you,' that kind stuff. Prim showed me some websites, and I read some stories, and I was pretty excited about that." I mean. I didn't get it yet, because since that first time we hadn't tried anything, but Prim had said to just be bold about it when it came to kinks so I was trying to be.

Kylie was looking down at her arms though, and I realized that she was not in a great way about this. So I put mine around her, and I put my hand on the back of her neck to gently play with her hair.

"Hey hey, it's okay, it's okay, it's alright. We don't have to talk about this."

"I just... I don't want to screw something up. Or make you upset. Or..." I didn't think she actually liked it! She wanted to be babied. She thought it was sexy. I thought it was sexy. So what was the problem? Everything worked out on paper. Then why did I feel this way? I leaned into her shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Sorry..." A recent addition in my vocabulary.

"It's alright, I promise. You didn't screw anything up, and nothing is going to screw things up either. I love you, and we're just going to talk about stuff. We’re gonna try things, all things, any things, and if we like them we'll keep them and if we don't, we won't. But we're in uncharted territory, and we decide what that means."

This whole being a girl thing had brought about a lot of confidence in me, and the ability to see uncertainty and risk and decide to do the thing anyway. This whole being a girlfriend thing had also been good for Kylie, and taught her how to be vulnerable, how to let her guard down.

"I'm really proud of you."

"Eh... yeah. Thanks." Somehow, I didn't have a panic attack. Probably because my girlfriend was so fucking sweet. But I didn't want to keep talking about this. I had a lot to think about. "Let's head to Marnie's okay?"

"Okay! Should I bring my skirtall ensemble? Do you think she'd wanna see it?" Indirectly, did Kylie want to see me in it?

"Sure, if you want. I know you wanted it to be a not-at-Marnie's kind of thing. But we could swing by your place." I wondered if Noland knew we were dating. Probably, right? I never bothered to ask.

"Actually, you know, maybe not? I think I'd rather wear something cute of yours from her place anyway." I'd pulled Kylie out of a deep dive, but that didn't mean she was flying level. Marnie was pretty perfect for her when it came to big feelings like this, and I didn't want to divert her attention.

----------------------

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 84)

Chapter Eighty-Five

Sometimes dating your best friend was pretty great. Like, when we got in the car and put on songs from a musical we both liked. It didn't have to be about kissing or hand holding or flirting or whatever. We could just be ourselves. By the time I pulled into Marnie's driveway, I was feeling a lot better.

"Did Marnie say what time she's working tomorrow? Are we going to stay the night?" I had on a pair of strappy sandals that had a little wedge heel to them, and walking meant concentrating on each step. But my calves looked great!

"I didn't ask, but I imagine we are staying the night." That was the trend, after all. I let myself in with a key on my key ring and kicked off my shoes.

"Moooommmyyy, we're home!" I called through the house. Only afterward did I have the presence of mind to worry if she had someone else here. Luckily, she never had anyone here.

"Oh my gosh you're so stinking cute," I grinned at her as she announced her presence. Marnie's voice called out from the bedroom.

"I'm in here you two, come on in." Marnie had several packs of diapers on the bed, and was unpacking them into her shelves in the right side of the closet.

"More butterflies?" I asked, leafing through the packages on the bed. Even the sight of diapers was starting to make me warm and fuzzy. Gosh, associations were such a weird thing. Ellie trailed into the room behind me.

"I got a really good deal on a half case, and I got some of the unicorns as well because I know you like the thickness." Plus they reviewed well for messing, and Marnie and Kylie had recently crossed that threshold. "How're Mommy's Little Girls?"

I waved shyly and sat down on the chair at the vanity, because there was still a sense of disparity between me and Kylie when it came to Marnie, so I always felt a little bit background to their banter.

"We're okay. Uh. I think we could both use a Little Girl Day, so this worked out. Ellie is telling her parents about the whole 'girl thing' in two days." And I would have to wear a dress. Not to diminish her circumstances at all, but I was pretty sure we were on equal footing.

"Oh, is that so?"

Marnie lit up, and I nodded my head in response. "Uhhuh.  But if they disown me, at least I've got a pretty good surrogate Mommy in you, right?"

Wow, I wasn't sure I had ever seen Marnie blush before. Ellie's words really brightened her up, like a 100 watt bulb. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Can we build Legos?" I asked. "Or do we have plans?"

"No plans tonight. I'll dress you both and get started on dinner while you play, and if you get bored of playing we can figure out something new to do." Marnie had a scene in her head of giving the two of them a bath together, but given the difficulties that Kylie was having with intimacy presently, she decided to save it for a later date.

Mommy finished putting away the diapers, leaving two of the unicorn ones on the bedside. Ellie and I waited for her prompt, then laid down together on my bed. Our bed? I didn't know if this was Ellie's room too; Marnie only had one spare room. When Mommy unbuttoned Ellie's jeans, I took her hand. No matter what she was a girl to me, but out of courtesy I didn't look.

I didn't know what was more surreal: the fact I was dating Kylie, the fact I was a girl, or the fact that I was laying on a bed getting put into a diaper.

"Now I’m going to be giving both of you a stuffer. It's going to give some extra bulk, because neither of you are getting wet diaper changes until the morning." Marnie chose her wording innocuously, sending a message to Kylie that was something only she'd pick up.

I looked up at Mommy and she smiled knowingly down at me. That extra word was something that hadn't gone over my head, and it made me blush. I didn't want to do that again! At least, not with Ellie here...

Mommy's routine was always the same. Undress the both of us, diaper the both of us, and re-dress the both of us. That meant I was lying beside my girlfriend, both of us naked but for a bra, and holding hands. I did my best not to glance over at her, but I wondered if she was looking at me. At least I knew for a fact she found diapers kind of sexy; otherwise, maybe my baby time with Mommy would be a problem. I didn't want her to find me unattractive...

I was watching her; I loved watching her. I loved the way her lips were always a little glossy despite the fact she didn't wear makeup. I loved the freckles on her shoulders. I loved her cute little tummy, and the way she moved her body. I loved everything about her. Gosh. I lifted my butt when prompted and felt the comforting softness of the diaper as I sunk into it a little bit.

Okay. I heard tapes! That meant her diaper was pulled up, right? So I could look. I waited an extra moment, just in case. Then I heard the telltale pat of a diaper, letting me know Mommy was done. I turned to face my girlfriend, a blush on my cheeks, and looked her over. The soft padded bra on her chest was almost the same pink as the thick diaper between her legs. I bit my lip. Wow...

Diapers were a great gender unifier, that much was for sure! I felt more alike to Kylie when I was wearing one, and I liked the way Kylie looked at me.

"Up you get, c'mon now, both of you. It’s time for your outfits."

Oh, right. Of course! And it was going to be onesies, because it was the evening.

Ellie had gotten very good at doing her hair and makeup. She picked up a lot of the tricks Mommy taught her and learned everything else online. Honestly, I thought she looked prettier than me most days! And her baby-girl self wasn't all that different.

But with a diaper between my legs, with Littlespace drawing me in, things certainly felt different. I was vulnerable, but I was free. No anxiety or fear. No worries that I would do something wrong. The most unordinary feeling was shyness, and that was because she was so cute! But she felt like my sister, not my girlfriend. Or at least, as close an approximation to either of those that I could imagine.

"I sometimes wonder if carpet is best for crawling on. Carpet is softer, but would scuff up your knees really bad, but no carpet would feel hard..." I was thinking about this out loud, as Mommy pulled the onesie snaps between my legs to fasten them. I didn't know how I felt about maybe sitting in my own pee all night, but I trusted Marnie. If it happened, it happened.

"Dunno," I muttered. Crawling wasn't so much my thing; I was four years old, not two! But she brought up good points. Eventually, Mommy helped us both to our feet and we waddled behind her out of the bedroom. The diaper and the stuffer alone had knocked me into Littlespace, and by the time we sat down on the living room floor I was well and truly gone. Mommy grabbed my new Lego set - something we bought earlier this week at the store - and set it down on the carpet. She even got the flat plastic mat I would use when coloring, so I had something to build on.

Ellie arranged the pieces for me. She put them into categories by size and color. She turned the pages of the instruction book so I didn't have to. She told me when I put something in the wrong spot, because I wasn't paying attention. The whole time, I sat as close to her as I could. I would touch our hands together when she would pass me a piece. I would put my ankle over hers when we were sitting with our legs out.

The dichotomy was intense. I still loved her to death, I could tell. But it was a different love. It was feeling in awe at everything she did. It was trying to do everything the same way. It was wanting to be close to her, wanting to touch her, all the time. Not in a sexy way. Just touching, where the pressure of my body left an impression on hers. Something so she knew I was always there, and something so I knew she was always there. Ever present, like the crinkling and the thickness between my legs.

I wanted her like I wanted diapers: wrapped around me, keeping me safe.

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Chapters 85)

I'm all warm and fuzzy now! Our baby girls are so good together. Littlespace is developing into a really nice extra dimension to their relationship. 

7 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I didn't know how I felt about maybe sitting in my own pee all night

And she didn't catch Marnie's qualification on changes! I wonder if Marnie is going to try to get them to need a change. If so, how will Ellie react?

• Sophie ♥ changed the title to Butterflies (Complete!)