LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attachment Storage Increase

DailyDi

Couple people have hit their cap on data storage for photos and such in posts and PM's. While having "A" limit is important to preserve resource use on the server I have increased the cap by 33%. This is part possible thanks to the incredible support we have been getting from members on our monthly donation goals. Having extra funds means not worrying about bandwidth costs, and keeping our hardware capable of handling the continuous traffic rates (bandwidth per second as opposed to total bandwidth used.)

Remember that you can instantly increase your storage limit by upgrading your membership and you can restore space by managing your old attachments in your history: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/attachments/

• Like 1

@DailyDi

This is AWESOME news, and I am glad that you were able to make the increased resources available:  When the time is right, I will be making a change to "Baby Banker 2021" as I am very happy to support such an awesome place, with awesome people, who have taught me many things, both about my journey, and Myself :)

Brian

• Thanks 1