LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper enforcement - my top will have fun

kinkygaybottom

My hubby is fully behind me in diapers, and actually is starting to love it.

So much, he has said, when you go out to customers, perhaps I should enforce, you should maybe lock in before you leave home and not able to release until you get back home, most times you are out for 3-5 hours..... should be easy enough.... how about these?

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/790122715/black-harness-for-anti-diaper-removal?ref=yr_purchases

So, we have ordered them, they arrive in 3 weeks time, I regularly (once to twice a week go see a few customers, normally out for 3 to 5 hours, sometimes up to about 7)

Now time to play with diapers and find what works best for me, any recommendations?

il_1588xN.2288086253_nen2.jpg

• Like 1

I am not sure what you are looking for but maybe locking plastic or rubber pants, I use them both and prefer the rubber for I have never got a leak, I also use cloth diapers, does this help at all.  I have gone for seven or eight hours at a time.  

9 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

https://preventawear.com/product/adult-special-needs-short-style-bodysuit/

You might also try something like this. Or even a wrestling singlet, or nonsnap crotch bodysuit. While you could get out of it, you would pretty much have to completely undress to do so.

Thanks for that, I have a few onesie bodies that I like to wear, holds everything in, and like you say, once dressed, its a bugger to strip all off

13 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I want ALL their stuff on Etsy.  Goodness knows I can't afford it and likely wouldn't use it half as much as I think I would in my head but...Such a big want...

I could spend a fortune in that shop!

• 3 years later...
On 11/1/2020 at 8:10 PM, deacon said:

I am not sure what you are looking for but maybe locking plastic or rubber pants, I use them both and prefer the rubber for I have never got a leak, I also use cloth diapers, does this help at all.  I have gone for seven or eight hours at a time.  

I think security is a must with diapers if the baby is not in handcuffs/restraints to the segufix style locking shorts are pretty perfect..

• Like 1