LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Little UTI

I used a very terrible catheter sound toy thing about 6 months ago and caused myself horrible pain while peeing that lasted for several days.  Swore I'd never do it again.  Eventually I decided to try a foley and was super careful to be sterile.  I've done that several times now sterilizing and reusing it.  I use an intermittent cath last  weekend, and I have to admit while I washed my hands I wasn't as thorough in cleaning everything.  Tuesday I was having some sensitivity while peeing, but nothing big.  By Tuesday night I realized I felt like I needed to pee alot.  By midnight I was on the couching crying. 

The sensitivity became pain, but the real problem was  the URGE.  The urge to pee was overwhelming but nothing would come out.  I double diapered and drank water like crazy thinking maybe peeing would relieve the insane level of urge.  It didn't help.  I read a few hundred pages of a novel.  I think I fell asleep at 5AM and woke up at 6 to go to work, then went to work, but was unable to focus on my job, and made a trip to the bathroom every 15 minutes.  Eventually I told my boss, who is a very understanding woman, what was happening and she urged me to go to the doctor.  

They gave me a shot and a prescription.  This morning I felt way better.  I think my catheter days are over.  I tried the holes in a plugged Foley last weekend and that was really interesting but I think I'm done with this.

On another thread, "Hiprex" was suggested. (Hiprex has anti bacterial properties which suppress or eliminate uninary bacteria; contains Hexamine Hippurate, 1g) I have been using it for the last few months without problems. Prior to that I was taking cranberry capsules 2 or 3 times a say.  I live in Australia. Take care!