LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally decided to go for it.

Hello, I have finally decided to become diaper dependant. I have spoken about it a few times and each time I wind up stopping, but not this time. The disire to in diaper permantly has become more thank can bare, so I am doing it. I have thrown out all my adult underwear, and replaced them with 100 ABU diapers, and at least 1000 ID expert diapers (my favourite none premium diapers ? ). My aim is to eventually become both bladder and bowel incontinent. For whatever the reason, only using my diapers as my toilet feels natural.

So yeah, any advise would be grand ?

Thank you, and safe and stay diapered ?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, BabyRob85 said:

Hello, I have finally decided to become diaper dependant. I have spoken about it a few times and each time I wind up stopping, but not this time. The disire to in diaper permantly has become more thank can bare, so I am doing it. I have thrown out all my adult underwear, and replaced them with 100 ABU diapers, and at least 1000 ID expert diapers (my favourite none premium diapers ? ). My aim is to eventually become both bladder and bowel incontinent. For whatever the reason, only using my diapers as my toilet feels natural.

If it is what you really want then go for it. Just be sue that's all I would say. That said I wear nappies 24/7 and couldn't be happier.

Now that you’ve thrown away your underware make sure to never ever use the toilet again for any reason regardless of the situation. Your diaper is the replacement. 

17 hours ago, BabyRob85 said:

Good note you can remove your toilets and claim your property is uninhabitable for living space on your taxes. Win Win!