LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Is Your Significant Other Right Now?

Guest John_Q_Sample

• 1 month later...

My GF knows that I wear, and she also likes to participate in wearing as well. She likes it when I mess in mine, although all she'll do is wet. Something about my messing my diaper turns her on, and often times I'll pull down the front of my diaper and she'll get on top when we make love. I know it sounds kind of strange, if not unbelievable, but it's true. Everyone has different tastes, and we found ours.

My wonderful wife is now 250 miles away as we are in the process of moving up to the central coast of California. Unfortunately I have to stay behind and solidify our finances while she works up there. :( We miss each other. All I wanna do is get all snuggly with my footed pj's and watch some TV with her.

My babygirl is out catching up with friends from grammar school. its been very important for her and im very happy she is doing so. she is securely diapered and was dropped off by me. she is going to be checking in via baby monitor(cell phone) soon. im watching pre season basketball and relaxing.

i love being a daddy

dont dream it, be it :thumbsup:

He's at his place, debating what kind of BWW to order so he can make a nice messy diaper later. I too get turned on by him in messy pants though we haven't sex while he's still been in one. However, tonight we're going to get some disposable changing pads so we can do just that. Makes me almost hyperventilate thinking about it :blush: We have had sex on top of my wet diaper though, that was hot too. Don't know why it turns me on, don't care why ;) As long as he's in diapers, I'm happy. Clearly we're both aware of each other's abdl sides :D