LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was lifted into a highchair made for bigger kids and the table then clicked into place In front of me. A sudden cramp then hit my tummy. Oh no not here I thought to myself as tears then started streaming down my face knowing what I might have to endure.

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. 

The Girls Holiday (Part 32)

“aww what’s wrong baby” announced Polly as she started wiping the tears away, “maybe he is a hungry little guy” said Kara as she approached us with a bowl of food and a plastic spoon sticking out of it. She handed the bowl over to Polly who then proceeded to feed me the yellow mush that was in it. I nearly gagged at first but she ignored it and carried on as if nothing happened. As I wriggled more Polly clearly knew what was going on but she said in an innocent voice tone “aww is baby happy that he is getting food”. We had finished when the pain got worse, I knew that any moment I would be letting loose. Polly unclipped the tray and let me down. She then grabbed my hand to walk me to the other side of the room.

I barely made 4-5 steps before I had to squat there and then and go poo in the nappy, the pain was so much that it insanely got better as I pushed out a soft mass into the back of the nappy. Polly pretended as if nothing had happened and just let me squat as my face grew red, she simply said “come on baby we need to go get your bottle” as she pulled my hand to make me stand and walk again. I remember what Jessica said before she left and knew I had to endure it as I stood up and walked with her over to where Stacey was sitting on a chair.

I was picked up and suddenly flipped so I was lying on my back in Stacey’s lap, she then proceeded to place the bottle of milk in my mouth.  As I was drinking, I observed her name badge closer that she was wearing. (Stacey. 14 Years Old) it said in bold letters. I not sure what made it worse that I was lying getting a bottle fed to me from a 14-year-old or that I was lying here on her lap in a messy nappy, I guess a combination of both made me realize the full situation that I was in and the threat that they think I am just a baby and have the mental capacity of that as a toddler would have and didn’t really want to blow it and let the truth out.

As I was halfway through the bottle, I looked round the rest of the room and could see the other babies / toddlers all drinking from Sippy cups and it not having to be held for them. I even observed 1 of them asking for the toilet and being led to the toilet area, Was I the only one in the group wearing a nappy? I plucked the courage in my head to let me be older. I even had the words planned out and was just waiting for the bottle to be lifted out. But instead, I am not sure what came over me as the bottle drained to the last few drops, I slowly felt my eyes getting heavy and as the bottle was lifted out of my mouth, I tried to speak but instead nothing came out.

Before I knew it, a dummy had been put in my mouth to replace the bottle and I had my eyes closed as I drifted off to sleep, I awoke a short while later by rubbing my eyes, to my surprise I still had my dummy in and was sucking away on it. Stacey still had me in her lap and was on her phone texting away. She noticed I was starting to stir and looked down at me “why hello little one, did you enjoy your nap” she said as Polly approached us both. Polly then felt the front of the nappy “still dry” she announced as I was then told to stand. I was taking by the hand and led to the other toddlers/babies who was playing various of things. Stacey and Polly both took me over to some toys and I was placed In front of a tunnel on my hand and knees. “come on baby crawl on through” Stacey said looking down the tunnel at me. Polly gave me a slight push as I started to crawl through the tunnel to an excited Stacey at the other end clapping her hands. I stopped half way through as my bum started to sting. I could feed the mess still in there and slowly smelt the air round me to the bad odour. How can they not smell it? I thought to myself as suddenly I was pushed from behind to keep on crawling. I got to the end as Stacey pulled me onto her lap “who is a clever baby, is it you? Yes, it is” she sang as I then saw Polly crawling out of the tunnel as she was following behind me.

Kara came over to us playing “hmmm smells to me like someone has done a present in there nappy” she said. Polly announced that she checked me only for wetness and not poo as I was then told to stand and the dress pulled up and the tights and nappy pulled back a little so Stacey could look in and confirm in fact I was in a messy nappy. “girls I want to change him but first I need to do some paperwork. Can you place him in the bouncer and then you both can clean the kitchen” Kara said ordering the girls.

I was led over to the worst looking object I have ever seen. Hanging from a doorway was 2 straps into a cushioned seat. I was picked up and the dummy from earlier placed into my mouth as I slowly was lowered into the springy seat. The mess in the nappy started oozing and popping in my nappy as it spread the more, I was lowered till I was seated. My hands then were put to either side and placed into the safety straps as they called them. I could move my hands and as they released the chair, I realised that my feet could barely touch the floor. My tip toes felt the surface by a split second as then the chair proceeded to bounce upward in motion.

As it came back down again, I tried to reach the floor again but once again my tip toes made it but nothing else. I was left dangling in this chair bouncing up and down as Polly and Stacey then walked away to go clean the kitchen. I wondered how long I would be left here as I heard giggling from the kitchen as they tidied and Kara was nowhere in sight. I wondered how the Girls were getting on without me. What they were up to and when they would return for me as my bum started to sting from the mess inside. I was unable to scratch as my hands were in the safety straps next to me. All I could do was bounce and wait it out, I guess.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wondered how the Girls were getting on without me. What they were up to and when they would return for me as my bum started to sting from the mess inside. I was unable to scratch as my hands were in the safety straps next to me. All I could do was bounce and wait it out, I guess.

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. 

The Girls Holiday (Part 33)

As I was dangling in mid air my ass become more and more itchy, unable to do anything about it I kept looking over at the office entrance wishing that Kara would come back and change me. I realised that I would not enjoy having a messy nappy changed by a complete stranger but at that moment I couldn’t think of anything else other than wanting out of this nappy. My luck came into play when suddenly the door opened and Kara came out and walked towards me. “is baby smiling for me” she said approaching me and I guess in a way I was happy to see her as I knew it was my ticket out of this nappy.

I was unstrapped and lifted onto her hip “did baby enjoy bouncing you was in there for 30 minutes; did you have fun?” she asked to me in a mocking tone. I ignored her questions as I was then laid down on the changing table. It didn’t seem like 30 minutes but when the cool air hit my bum, I released it was sore and needed some attention. “aww him is so messy it has spread everywhere, such a messy baby” she said to me in baby talk as she put a dummy in my mouth that helped sooth my discomfort a little as she wiped my sensitive genitals and bum with baby wipes. Kara then proceeded to powder me in baby powder as a new nappy was placed beneath me and strapped into place, my tights pulled back up and I was then placed on the floor.

I could only think that during that whole experience of being a baby that, that moment was probably on the high list for being the most humiliating and babyish moment I could think of. I caught glimpse of a clock as we were heading to the Playroom and it read 1pm. I thought to myself not long now before the girls come back to pick me up. My mind wondered on how they were getting on and what they were doing…

---The Girls---

“I wonder how he is getting on” Emily said as they were all round a table at the bar, “oh don’t worry about him and enjoy yourself, look he is a nice man over there” Charlotte said. As they all looked over Emily thought about moving on, I mean it is obvious that she is now single and is missing the connection they used to have. Suddenly Emily phones rang and she answered.

Jayne was on the other end as Emily said “Hi Mum”, “yes everything is awesome. We have him at a nursery for the day so me and the girls could relax a little” “oh can you do me a favour, can you decorate the spare room as a nursery, when we get back home, he will have a choice to make about his future” They both carried on chatting and giggling like little school girls again till she eventually hung up.

Charlotte suddenly had questions “So what choices are you going to let him have, I am confused” she said pondering what Emily had in mind. “all will be revealed shortly, but first I have a bigger fish to catch” as she then stood up and headed over the man that was standing at the bar and started to chat to him. The rest of the girls chatted and kept looking over at the progress she was making when they noticed her kissing him and walking back to the table. “I have his number” she announced proud of her achievement

Jessica announced that it was 3pm and best start making a move to pick Jake up and return. “I can’t believe tomorrow is the last day for us all, I sure hope we can adopt him as a baby forever it has been fun” said charlotte heading to the car. The Girls laughed as Emily snickered beneath her breath “you can have him”..

*Sorry, all that it has been a long time coming. – Like everything Covid got on top of me and I got into a little bit of debt and Job loss ect. I am now back on my feet with another job. And just trying to focus my energy on getting myself financially stable again. – Plenty more coming with 2 Sequel’s to the different choices ?

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Really amazing story you have here, especially for a first go around, it's already became one of my favorite publicly available stories on the platform. Just wanted to say I really enjoy it and I look forward to more whenever you get around to it!

• Like 1

Jessica announced that it was 3pm and best start making a move to pick Jake up and return. “I can’t believe tomorrow is the last day for us all, I sure hope we can adopt him as a baby forever it has been fun” said charlotte heading to the car. The Girls laughed as Emily snickered beneath her breath “you can have him”..

The Girls Holiday (Part 34)

The rest of the afternoon went quickly, as all the other mums coming to pick up the children, I was sat their daze dreaming staring out the window when I saw the car pull up, I am not sure why but I got really excited that the girls had come to collect me, I am not sure out of boredom or me missing them or wanting to escape the situation that I was in. As the Doorbell rang and they all came in, I noticed that all the other babies had left and it was just me with all the staff and Helpers and the girls.

“Thank you so much for looking after him” said Emily almost taking charge of the situation they all chattered about how much fun I had and that I was a little sore on my bum and might be getting a little Nappy rash, Charlotte decided now would be a good time to check the condition of my nappy and she leant down next to me and reached her hand in announcing that I was Wet. My mouth almost hit the ground as I couldn’t remember wetting myself, have I gone truly incontinent. Even I reached down to feel I was wet as I didn’t believe her.

Suddenly I was pushed back on the floor and my tights pulled down, I am not sure why but I started panicking as when I looked up, I could see everyone and all the helpers that was there today, I was the centre of attention as suddenly I could hear the nappy being untapped and the cool air rushing over me. Polly and Stacey who had been looking after me knelt also by the side of me and started speaking in baby talk to me to try and entertain me during my change. “bye bye wittle baby” they said as they pinched my cheeks and gave me a kiss on the cheeks. A new nappy was placed under me and as Charlotte was taping it up every one started to say good byes to everyone and leave. I was picked up and carried out at the same time and placed in the car. As they chatted outside and I looked out the window I wondered why they had to change me there and then, surely, we could have waited till we got back to the Caravan instead of humiliating me further.

The Girls piled in the car “right then last couple of days then we will have to head back” said Jessica in a disappointed tone – She was right the Holiday despite me being a baby went quickly and we would have to start packing to head back soon, we got back at the Caravan and had dinner, I still felt a little unsteady and sure they were rubbing the baby situation in as I sat there being fed baby food as they munched into a Pizza, they had ordered from a take way place

Later that evening Jessica came over to me and started undressing me for bed, I was stripped completely then forced to lie down, like any other nappy change I took it in my stride but this one was different when all of a sudden, I saw Emily’s phone flash towards me as she started taking pictures, I tried to cover up when I saw this but Jessica soon slapped my hands away “ah ah babies don’t play down there” she said to me as she was wiping me down with a baby wipe.

“don’t worry hunny, my mum wanted to see the baby and I thought it was a good place since Aunty Jessica was sorting your nappy” said Emily in response to my current condition as Jessica finished taping the nappy into place and patted my bottom to crawl into the bedroom to be tucked into bed. As I was laying in the bed, I overheard the girls in the other room all laughing and chatting, “so when we get back, he definitely will have a choice to make” I overheard Emily telling the girls. I wondered what choice they would offer me as I left pondering to my current state and soon drifted off to sleep.

Charlotte came into the room “good morning sleepyhead” she said looking down at me in my groggy state. “we are all packed and ready to head back, do you need a nappy change?” she said as she lent into the crib and started poking my nappy. I was going to answer no when suddenly I didn’t have chance to speak “oh my the wittle baby is all wet for Aunty Charlotte” she said in a playful tone. I was then picked up and carried into the front of the caravan where I could see indeed everything was packed except a baby changing bag in the middle of the floor. I wondered how I wet myself without realising and when I woke up how I didn’t feel the wetness that covered my groin. Was I really getting used to being a baby? I heard the nappy being untapped and saw Jessica coming towards us holding a bottle of milk for me.

“here you go wittle baby, drink all the milkies” she said handing it to me to then hold it in my mouth, I looked up and could see her standing over me chatting to Charlotte about things and as I looked, I could see right up her skirt to reveal her pink panties she was wearing under her Demin Skirt. I sucked at the bottle as my gaze was now focused and could feel Charlotte wiping me down and thought to myself maybe this baby thing isn't too bad after all…

• Like 5

Please note that the next chapter will be the last chapter to this story. 

Jake will need to make the biggest choice in his life with 2 options, Each option will be turned into a sequel story so at least you can follow Jakes path on what he decides. Thanks for everyone supporting my first ever story..

Next Chapter will be posted on Easter Sunday as a special Easter Read :)

• Like 1
On 4/1/2021 at 12:20 PM, jblackbean2 said:

Please note that the next chapter will be the last chapter to this story. 

Jake will need to make the biggest choice in his life with 2 options, Each option will be turned into a sequel story so at least you can follow Jakes path on what he decides. Thanks for everyone supporting my first ever story..

Next Chapter will be posted on Easter Sunday as a special Easter Read :)

I think joey will choose to be a sissy combat baby babysitter with terrifyingly high rates but since he awakened to his mutant powers in battle for hell when ate the souls of satan and all the other fallen angels and became the most powerful and perfect of all the mary sues no one dies to bargain or refuse to hire him. Not any more after.;.;.;

• Like 1

“here you go wittle baby, drink all the milkies” she said handing it to me to then hold it in my mouth, I looked up and could see her standing over me chatting to Charlotte about things and as I looked, I could see right up her skirt to reveal her pink panties she was wearing under her Demin Skirt. I sucked at the bottle as my gaze was now focused and could feel Charlotte wiping me down and thought to myself maybe this baby thing isn't too bad after all…

The Girls Holiday (Part 35) Final -

Charlotte quickly finished my nappy change and I was then dressed in some casual joggers and a t-shirt to my surprise and carried out to the awaiting car. Another bottle was given to me “drink this one as well baby no time for breakfast” said Jessica as she started strapping me into the car seat, I looked round and was surprised that the car was already packed and watched to see the girls cleaning and gathering the last little bits from the Caravan. They all clambered into the car as well with Jessica and Emily seating in the back with me.

I felt the car drive off as I finished the bottle and handed it to Emily, “aww such a good wittle baby, who is mommy’s clever baby” she said as she took it from me and put a dummy in my mouth to replace it. I was not sure what it was if it was that my belly was full from the milk or if I got woken up but I soon was asleep again and surprised when I was then woken back up to realise, we were back at Home I guess this is where it leads back to the start of the story..

"Welcome Home" was all I heard as I waddled into the house after returning from holiday. There stood my Mother-in-Law greeting us into the house. She came over to look after the house while we were gone. Emily my GF (Well Ex now) went and gave her a hug "Oh I have so much to tell you", "but first let’s show Jake to his new room" I was picked up and carried up to my new awaiting bedroom and I just sobbed at what I saw. Jayne then came over to me and leant in front of me puling down my joggers to reveal a very wet nappy.

I was sobbing more as she poked “aww the wittle baby is all wet, do you want nanny to change you” she asked looking at me. Emily jumped in “oh no, we have to decide on a couple of things first so he will be ok” and Jayne agreed by pulling my joggers back into place over my wet nappy. I was then picked back up and carried down stairs to reveal to my horror that the girls had finishing installing a baby bouncer like the one they had at the Nursery.

I was placed into this in the doorway of the living room facing in and started to bounce as I sucked my dummy harder in the situation, I was in. All the girls gathered round and sat on the sofa revealing perfect views up some of there skirts especially Jessica Demin Skirt to her pink panties. Emily pulled up chair and started speaking “ok Jake listen very carefully, what you decide will affect your life from now on” she went on an explaining thing and to be honest I kind of switched off as my gaze kept on looking up the skirts.

“Jakey in a moment you can pick Option 1 or Option 2, remember each of these options will be the biggest choice you ever make so me and the girls will leave and unpack and let you think about it for a-while while you consider” Emily said to me as tears once again formed in my eyes

and I could feel my belly rumble needing my morning poo.

So, Jake to Recap –

Option 1 – Stay here and remember by staying here you will be my Baby Girl; your new name will be Jessica and you won’t have any sexual contact with me other than me being you mommy and Jayne being your Nanny. You will attend Nanny’s special new school for Special Need kids for at least 1 year..

Option 2 – We will pick you up out the bouncer, you take your backpack we have already packed for you with some clothes and underwear, we will transfer you 20,000 pound in cash to your bank and you wont make any contact with any of us ever again.

She suddenly stood up and gave me a kiss on the forehead and left the room, each girl followed and did the same “bye wittle baby” “see you soon” was some of the comments I heard as each one walked past and I was left dangling there to make the biggest choice of my life.

What option would you pick?

PS – Please note that each option will be the next stories I do. Thank you everyone for reading. If anyone wants to donate then they can on Paypal to jimmyblackbean@hotmail.com

I'm most interested in the story which will spin off from Option 1 as I wonder what they will do to him to torture him even more. They mention they he wont have any sexual contact with them, will someone else fill that role for him, does that not include teasing him? Anyway interested to see how they will continue to torture him and embarrass him, since surely that adjustment isn't going to be easy. These girls are far bigger and stronger than him too, so if he changed his mind, well it'll probably be too late.

Option 2 is interesting in that I have no idea where the story would even spin off from there, unless someone else was to find him and start babying him and start the process over again. I don't exactly know what could happen in the story for Option 2 and because of that the idea is interesting.

I will probably donate sometime this month after pay has come in. I really enjoy your content you're very good at writing.

My favorite parts are the forcefeeding scenes and how the girls don't pay any mind to him as to whether he's full or not.

Make sure to link to the spinoff stories here so everyone following this post knows where to go for the next chapters!

• Like 1

Option one probably put him in chast5ity so he doen't have orgasms and erections which very male and grownup to distract from the fun of baby toys like rattles, hugging soft toys (which can have rattles inside too),battling at toys in his playpen  or the endless for a baby fun of being in a baby bouncer.; Maybe put him mittens so he he cant remove his diapers so he willo hafta be fed his meals.

• Like 1