LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was soon dressed in some trousers, socks and a t-shirt and was carried and placed into the car. I got to sit in the middle seat as I was strapped in by Charlotte “right then we have not got any clothes for you as we will buy new when we get there, so make sure you don’t mess them” she said giving me a dummy. As I sat in the car, I saw that the boot was packed full, I tried to look behind to see what they had packed but couldn’t see properly. Emily and Louise proceeded to sit in the front of the car and I was joined in the back by Charlotte and Jessica. “I have your baba here Jake so if you need a drink just tell me” Jessica said holding up a bottle filled with juice.

“right then we are off on the girls holiday” Emily shouted as Louise pulled out of the driveway..

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. 

The Girls Holiday (Part 16 )

I looked In front of me and could see the road as we driving. Every now and again I caught a glimpse of myself in the windscreen mirror. I looked very babyish sitting there in between Jessica and Charlotte with a dummy in my mouth. I could feel the padding of my pull up in between my legs and watched as we headed towards the motorway. I did wonder what people would think if they looked in the car as we were at the red traffic lights. Could they tell I was actually an adult?

We no sooner got on the motorway and Jessica handed me the bottle of juice. “I am not thirsty” I replied back shoving it away. She looked over at Charlotte who snapped “Jake you will drink the bottle” while taking it from Jessica. “now do you want to hold it or shall I?” she said holding it out in front of me. I took out the dummy and reluctantly picked the bottle and started drinking. The girls all chatting about the adventures that await us and about how expensive Louise’s Nails and hair had cost. I switched off into a daze while drinking the bottle and I must say my mouth started to hurt from the suckling I was doing.

I got half way through when my belly felt really full, as I dropped the bottle charlotte intervened and put it back in my mouth holding it there. I tried to speak but it was impossible as fluid kept flowing into my mouth, I had no choice but to drink the remainder of the bottle and as soon as I finished it the dummy was placed back into my now hurting mouth. “good boy for finishing your baba” Charlotte said like I had a choice? I looked at the clock and noticed we had only been on the road for 30 minutes; this was going to be a long trip with 5 hours and 30 minutes left.

As I looked round the car, I thought about the situation I was in and how lucky I was in a way, it is not often a guy got to sit with 4 attractive girls in the same car despite the circumstances it was in, I had to admire the beauty that was in front of me. I looked to the left and could see Jessica’s Black tights and her shorts. I looked right and Charlotte was wearing some summer tan tights with a skirt. The skirt had ridden up a little revealing the brief section of the tights. Emily and Louise were sat in the front and couldn’t really see what they were wearing but looking at their bra straps through the tank tops they was wearing. I looked at Emily’s long hair and missed stroking it at night. Soon I snapped out of the daze when I needed a wee.

“I need a wee” I said. Emily looked towards the back “Jake we have only been on the road for 1 hour, you will have to hold it like a big boy while we find some service station” Charlotte soon spoke up “told you we should of got him some nappies” she remarked, I looked down trying not to think about anything really hoping that soon the pressure will pass and the time will go quicker so we can arrive at the service station quicker. I closed my eyes as Charlotte started speaking about how much she was excited to go swimming and to the beach. I am sure she was doing it on purpose to make the think about the water.

I noticed we had come to a stop and we were at the service station as Charlotte got out the car and I was released. I held onto her hand as we walked into the service station as she walked slow and my scrambling legs was trying to pull her quicker, we headed for the Female Toilets this time I didn’t really care about the prospect as I needed a wee. But there was a big problem. There was a que. “one disadvantage about being a girl, is the que to the lady’s toilets” she replied standing in it while holding my hand as I was squirming on the spot. “Can I not just use the boys” I said looking over at the men’s toilets that had no que, “sorry Jake I need to help you, not long to go”.

We soon got into the cubicle where I couldn’t take any more steps and wet myself just as Charlotte was pulling down my trousers. She was looking at the pull up as it swelled and the circles on the front started disappearing. “ooops, I guess we was too late” she replied as she pulled back on my trousers, taking my back by the hand and walking out into the food court. I could see Emily, Louise and Jessica sitting at a table as we joined them. “well we didn’t make it in time, Jake has wet his pullup” Charlotte said sitting down at the table. I looked round and could see on the table next to us a baby in a highchair being fed by his mother and what looked like a 7-year-old girl playing on her tablet. I sunk a little in my seat hoping they didn’t here what charlotte had just said.

“we have no spare pullups and no clothes as we were going to buy new when we got there” Emily replied. Louise piped up as she came up with a plan about the situation, we were in.

• Like 2

“we have no spare pullups and no clothes as we were going to buy new when we got there” Emily replied. Louise piped up as she came up with a plan about the situation, we were in.

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. 

The Girls Holiday (Part 17)

“Right then girls. Emily you order some food for us all, Charlotte can you go and pick out some clothes from the shop for Jake, Jessica can you run back to the car and fetch out the back some Baby wipes out”. I watched as they all went off to do the tasks Louise had just laid out. “Excuse me Mrs, my son her has wet himself you don’t happen to have a spare nappy I can borrow do you” Leaning over to the woman that was sat on the table next to us. I could only shrink smaller and smaller into my seat as I saw her go into a bag and pull out a Pampers Size 6 Nappy.  I froze as she handed it over and Louise said “thank you” while placing it on the edge of the table.

Jessica soon got back with the baby wipes as she placed them on top of the nappy. Louise stood up as she took me by the hand and led me to the toilets again. I had to admit this was the most embarrassing walk ever as we walked through the food court, she was holding my hand and in the other hand a packet of baby wipes and a nappy. Anyone that looked could clearly see were we was heading and who that nappy was for. I saw Emily standing in the que to McDonalds as we passed.

I was led into the Baby Changing Room it was labelled and was disappointed to see a toilet in there. If only I had known earlier, I could have suggested that to Charlotte and all this might not have happened. Louise picked me up and lay me down on the changing table pulling of my trousers. “oh my, you have leaked a little” she said jumping back as if she wasn’t expecting it. She pulled out her phone and text someone before coming back to me. “Charlotte is going to bring some clothes to us” she said while chucking my trousers into the nearby bin “Those are wet you can’t wear them”. I looked at the prospect of not having any trousers to wear. Surely, they won’t make me enter the food court again in just a nappy, will they?

Louise proceeded to pull of the wet pull up while chucking it in the bin on top of the trousers, I lay there naked exposed in front of Louise in a big room where I was uncertain of everything in there. I instinctively placed my hand to cover my exposure as Louise laughed and said “babies have no modesty Jake, time to learn” she said as she wiped me down with baby wipes and then suddenly lifted my legs up and started whacking my bottom.

“these are your smacks for wetting yourself” She said as she started, I started to cry and she paused for a second as she put a dummy into my mouth. “you will now be a baby and trust me you think being a toddler was bad, how dare you embarrass Emily like that, we are her friends and will make sure you suffer” I must admit I was brawling like a baby by the time she finished smacking me. I lay there as she pulled the Nappy through my crotch and taped it standing back to admire her work.

Suddenly the door to the baby changing room opened and I was relieved to see Charlotte and not another mother with her baby. Charlotte came over to us and poked at the nappy “aww those fit him well and look so cute” she pulled out a Dress from her bag and my eyes grew bigger knowing it was for me. “So, you have a choice wear the Dress or go out in just the Nappy, since you leaked onto your trousers” she said with a smirk on her face. I reluctantly agreed to the dress and it was pulled over my head as I stood up. It stopped just above my knees and I felt the cool air breeze every now and again press against my thighs. The nappy was bigger than the pull ups in terms of padding and this forced my legs apart a little causing me to walk even funnier.

I was picked up and placed on a chair where my socks and trainers were placed back onto my dangling feet, and could see that my dress had ridden up so Charlotte had a good view of my nappy covered crotch. “I love when babies just show off their underwear and have no modesty with how they bend or crawl in short dresses” she said as I tried to close my legs and pull the Dress further down.  We soon walked back out to the food court and to be honest I was surprised as we didn’t get too many looks. We sat down and I started to eat the McDonalds Emily had got. “so, Jake do you like your new dress” Charlotte asked hinting for me to say Thank you. I instead complained a little “My legs are cold and everyone can see my nappy” I replied.

The Mother that was sitting next to us got up and left taking her baby and Daughter with her, and the girls chatted amongst themselves of how I was now in a nappy and looked good in a dress. We were just about finishing when the Daughter from the table that was sitting next to us came back. “I bought your little boy girl baby a present” she said producing a pair of white tights from her bag. “I have a spare pair and I overheard how his legs are cold. I am 7 so might be a little big on him”. Louise intervened taking the tights from her and looking at me “Jake what do you say”. I knew I had to reply the 2 words for everything “Thank you” as I hung my head further in shame. Luckily, they must have forgot about the tights because we soon finished our meals and was walking out back towards the car.

As we got to the car and opened the door I stood still as I was presented with another surprise. “What you standing still for” Jessica said ushering me to go forward. “Wait” shouted Emily. “He probably stalled as he knew we forgot to put the tights on him, bring him over here”

• Like 2

As we got to the car and opened the door I stood still as I was presented with another surprise. “What you standing still for” Jessica said ushering me to go forward. “Wait” shouted Emily. “He probably stalled as he knew we forgot to put the tights on him, bring him over here”

The Girls Holiday (Part 18)

I was led to the back of the car and lifted up by Louise as Emily pulled off my socks and trainers. I watched Emily slowly roll the tights up into a bundle and pull them onto my dangling feet and up to my knees, I was then released and told to stand still on the ground as Emily knelt down and proceeded to pull them up. Suddenly from the back Louise pulled up my dress and I tried to drag it back down. It was my only protection from the world seeing my nappy and I wanted to keep it covered. “ah ah, nearly done baby” she said yanking it further up as Emily pulled the tights as high as they could go above my nappy line to the belly button. “Perfect fit” she said as my dress was dropped back down.

I was then picked back up and carried into the car into the awaiting surprise. An actual baby car seat, that was rear facing. As I was placed into it, it felt strange and surprising it was actually nice and comfy, Louise leaned over and got the straps over my shoulder and suddenly put her hand down into my crotch, I jumped as I was not expecting that and she laughed “Get used to people feeling down there” she said as she pulled a strap up from the bottom my dress was then lifted up a little as it was buckled into a clasp on the front of my belly. I looked down and tried to pull my dress down a little but the strap through the crotch was trapping it up and my nappy could be clearly seen through the tights that I was wearing.

As they all piled back into the car, I thought about the journey ahead and how we still had nearly 5 hours left. “Right, we are not stopping for any reason” Louise said pulling off from the car parking space. I felt a little funny as I could see Jessica and Charlottes face from where I was now sitting and looking out the back could see trees and tress just passing by. Charlotte produced another bottle of juice and held it into my mouth, I knew I had no choice but to drink and not argue. I must of fell asleep as I remember suckling at the bottle and closing my eyes as I was getting more and more fuller and I could see both Charlotte and Jessica looking at me smiling down at me, but can’t remember much after that apart from waking up needing the toilet.

I looked at them both sitting there and wasn’t sure what one to ask. I also didn’t know how long I had been asleep for and if I could just wait till, we got to the caravan park to then ask for the toilet. I finally plucked up the courage “Charlotte, I need a wee” I said in a pleading voice. Both Jessica and Charlotte looked at me and Jessica started to rummage through her bag that was on her lap. “You should of thought about needing the toilet when we wanted you to be a big boy, Now you are in nappies you can wee and poo them and don’t need to tell us when you do” As soon as Charlotte finished that sentence Jessica shoved a dummy in my mouth “now babies also don’t talk, be a good girl and suck your num num” she said looking at me.

I started to fidget as the pressure grew worse and tried to wriggle but not much movement while strapped in, as I was wriggling I missed that we had pulled into a Supermarket and as Charlotte leaned over and grabbed my crotch she announced to the group “he is still dry, so doesn’t need changing” as they all climbed out of the car I released my wee into the awaiting nappy, as I relaxed and sighed out a deep breath of relief Louise had leaned into the car and started unstrapping me from the car seat. It felt so weird sitting in a wet nappy as Louise’s hands were brushing against my thighs and crotch. I was lifted out of the car and passed over to Emily where she placed me onto her hip. “Can I leave my dummy” I asked and to my surprise they agreed as Jessica placed it back into her bag. As we walked towards the supermarket my thoughts turned to the feeling of my wet nappy bouncing as Emily was walking and the sensation it was causing me. I plucked up the courage as we was walking to tell Emily what had happened “Emily, I wet myself” I said almost in a whispering voice “Oh Jake, you don’t tell us, Charlotte checked your nappy and you was dry so you will have to sit and stay in it till we decide to check your nappy again” she replied placing me into a special needs supermarket trolley and strapping me in. The girls walked in and I was pushed in by Emily as they got excited to see the clothes section and Aisle 9 (The Baby Aisle). As I sat there, I wondered about just leaving but could I really just walk out in a wet nappy, white tights and a dress? What would the police say? How would I even get home?

• Like 3

I plucked up the courage as we was walking to tell Emily what had happened “Emily, I wet myself” I said almost in a whispering voice “Oh Jake, you don’t tell us, Charlotte checked your nappy and you was dry so you will have to sit and stay in it till we decide to check your nappy again” she replied placing me into a special needs supermarket trolley and strapping me in. The girls walked in and I was pushed in by Emily as they got excited to see the clothes section and Aisle 9 (The Baby Aisle). As I sat there, I wondered about just leaving but could I really just walk out in a wet nappy, white tights and a dress? What would the police say? How would I even get home?

The Girls Holiday (Part 19)

I was soon interrupted by my thoughts as I realised, we were in the baby aisle. I didn’t have chance to see everything going into the trolley but as I was looking at the shelfs, I could see them pulling off some Baby Bottles and Dummies. We spent a long time looking at the various types of nappies till a big box was placed in the cart with 96 Nappies in it. I thought to myself how long 96 would take to get through and knew they meant business. My attention was soon focused on all the jars of baby food. I read some of the labels and thought to myself yuck as they placed them into the already full trolley.

We headed from there into the Alcohol section I am guessing for the girls as they packed various bottles into the trolley, I soon felt itching below and as I looked down, I could see the nappy through the crotch of my tights. I tried to pull the dress down but to no avail I had to endure sitting there with everyone walking past looking at me and knowing exactly what I was wearing. I wriggled to try and find a comfier position but I just couldn’t get it right.

Things got worse as we were in the clothes section as I was pushed to the section that said Girls clothes. I saw the labels of 6-7-year-old of skirts, tops and dresses was thrown into the trolley. The other section was socks, tights and I must say with what they placed into the trolley my heart sank knowing that I soon would be wearing them, at the checkout more things came apparent that I did notice before like Baby Milk, Baby Lotion, Baby wipes and what looked like a baby changing bag.

I tried to look away at the young cashier looking at me and smiling as if she knew who the items were for and how they would be used. But my ordeal was soon over as I was pushed back to the car and Louise had pulled me out the seat and back into the Car seat into the car. It felt strange still sitting in a wet nappy and the warm sensation had gone. Now it was a cold and sticky sensation that was very itchy and starting to burn my skin. I was relieved to see that we had pulled into Orient Caravan Park and the security started booking us into the caravan the girls had booked.  Emily was speaking “Oh we had to bring my niece, she is a bit special needs so needs to be treated like a baby but is about the size of a 6-year-old” Emily was telling Security. I didn’t hear much else as Security was on the radio but as he leaned back into the car “that is all sorted miss, I have changed the caravan to a special adaptation one, please carry on down take a left and the right, your caravan number is 120”

They all said thank you as we drove and pulled up outside the caravan and I was unstrapped and carried into the living room by Charlotte. “right then baby time for your nap” she said carrying me into a room with the biggest cot that I had seen. She lay me down as she placed a dummy in my mouth “look at this your own special crib so you cant fall out, now be a good girl and go to sleep while we unpack the car and get all your baby items set up, aunty Charlotte will be back later as we are all going to the club” she said leaving the room and turning off the light.

As I lay there my nappy was really now starting to itch really bad I could only sob and close my eyes, I could hear through the thin caravan walls the girls discussing outfits that they were going to wear tonight. And laughing at various comments like eww I wouldn’t even eat that as they were unpacking the baby food. I overhead Emily asking if the Caravan had a special needs pushchair they could borrow as I slowly drifted off to sleep and wondered what they had planned for the girls holiday..

• Like 3

I overhead Emily asking if the Caravan had a special needs pushchair they could borrow as I slowly drifted off to sleep and wondered what they had planned for the girls holiday..

The Girls Holiday (Part 20)

I slowly woke up to the sound of a hair dryer sound, I wondered how long I had been asleep and as I looked at the curtains I could tell the sun was starting to set a little my focus turned onto my crotch area and how it was hurting really badly now with me sitting and lying wet for I don’t know how long.  I lay there for about 10 minutes and nothing was happening at all I had to get attention to the fact I was awake somehow as I yelled out “Emily”

I not sure if they were ignoring me or just couldn’t hear me over the noise of the hair dryer but I yelled again more and more till I was out of breath and gave up. I slowly sat back down and started to cry at the position I was in, tears had formed rolling down my face and the sound of me sobbing could be heard, “aww don’t cry baby, Aunty Jessica is here” Jessica said as she came into the room. I jumped at the voice as I wasn’t expecting anyone so quick. Do you think they was ignoring me on purpose so I had to actually cry to gain attention? Jessica came over to the cot and leaning in found my dummy that had fallen from my mouth and placed it back into my mouth. She picked me up and wipes the tears from my face.

I was then carried into the Caravan living room floor and placed lying down on the baby changing mat. As I looked round the girls where getting ready to go out for the night, I tried not to look in any one direction but they didn’t seem to care as Charlotte was just standing In a bra and some knickers drying her hair, Jessica seemed to be the only one dressed as she knelt at my feet leaning over to my face I could see her breasts. “aww baby is very wet, why didn’t you tell us?” she said in a sarcastic tone. As she pulled down the tights, I felt the cool air rush over my legs and could see it revealed a nappy looking very soggy and almost showing the yellow stain on the outside. The girls carried on getting ready as if nothing was happening and every now and again, I caught a glimpse up skirt as they were walking about.

I carried on sucking the dummy as Jessica peeled off my wet nappy without a care in the world. I must say I wanted to complain but I was more relieved to get out of this wet nappy, she was wiping me down with baby wipes and lifted my legs when she wanted access to my bum “uh oh, someone has started getting a little nappy rash” she commented looking at my red itchy bum. “well if he can’t use the toilet like a big boy then he has to be a baby, and if he is a baby then sometimes babies get nappy rash, might make him think about wanting to be a baby” Charlotte injected into the comments. I didn’t want to be a baby; I was setup and they don’t seem to care or understand. Jessica applied some cream to my bum and straight away it felt good and started to sooth my red area.

A new nappy was placed under me and strapped into place and the tights pulled back over. I was then told I could crawl around on the floor while they finished getting ready. I saw Emily packing the new baby changing bag with a bottle of milk, some food, nappies and wipes ect. I gulped at the realisation that I was going out as a baby and they didn’t seem to care where they would change me or Infront of who to treat me as a baby. They were soon all ready and I was picked back up and placed into the pushchair they had arranged with the caravan park earlier. It felt strange as I was facing whoever was pushing me instead of looking out. The straps came down and through the crotch as usual and a key was used to unbuckle the straps when needed so no terms of escaping at all. The girls demonstrated that with 2 side buttons they could have me lying down or sitting up.

We headed down the path towards the big building that was central to the caravan park, I forgot I was still sucking the dummy as people passed us giggling to themselves. I could see the sun setting in the distance and as we approached closer could see the clock outside the club saying it was about 6pm. We headed inside and I pushed by the side of a table facing them all. Sitting in the pushchair I was about level with the chairs and as they all sat down, I could see up 1 or 2 skirts. I tried not to focus on what I could see but it was hard not to look, I mean it was right Infront of me. A waitress came over and introduced herself as the girls ordered Pizza for the table. She then went on to tell them about the club’s timetable with a baby competition, dancing and bingo. The girls had all got bingo tickets and as I heard behind me the numbers being called out. I slumped a little thinking that I was in for a long night. One of them noticed as they handed me some sort of rattle thing “baby looks bored, here play with this” she said.

What seemed to be forever they announced a break and Emily and Charlotte stood and came over to me kneeling down they both said in unison “time for a nappy check, as we heading to the toilets” as they both prodded and lifting my dress to try and work out if I was wet I felt humiliated at the fact that I could just tell them that I was dry. I wondered if I was actually wet if they would then proceed to the toilets with me in tow to get my nappy changed. As they left Louise came over to me and put a bib on me. “time for din dins” she said with a smile on her face. I got excited when the waitress at the same time came over and placed pizza on the table. But I was soon bought back to reality as she pulled her chair Infront of me almost so close that her legs were brushing against mine. As she pulled out a jar of Spaghetti Bolognese, I knew my fate was sealed and had no choice to open my mouth to eat the spoon that made its way to my mouth. I watched as the girls had the pizza including Louise who gave me breaks while enjoying a slice Infront of me. Soon it all had finished and I was relieved when Louise wiped my face with the baby wipe.

Charlotte came over to me and unbuckled me from the pushchair as she lifted me up Emily came over and I felt from behind her pull the tights and nappy away from my body. “I forgot earlier we didn’t check for poopies, all clean though” she claimed as I was lifted onto Charlottes lap, I was forced to lie back and I felt one hand go onto my bum and the other was holding my upper chest and head. I couldn’t believe the position I was in like I was being cradled and rocked. My head leant against her breast I was so close If I put out my tongue, I could lick her nipple.

“I need a wee” I said as charlotte looked down at me and smiled, “shhhh” she said looking at me and producing the bottle of milk and putting it into my mouth. I slowly drank and almost threw it back up and chocked at the taste. But she held it firm and I knew I had no choice but to drink. The increased pressure from me needing a wee built up and I wriggled but Charlotte tightened the grip. I soon relaxed as I let a stream of wee run into my nappy and Charlotte kept holding the bottle in my mouth smiling down at me and patting my now wet bum.

I not sure what they had put into the bottle but I don’t really remember much after that. Apart from waking up the next morning in the cot back at the caravan. I looked down at my body and could see I was wearing a nappy, and some Disney Pyjamas. I could feel pressure build up from needing a poo. “I need a poo” I called out but no-one came.

• Like 3

I not sure what they had put into the bottle but I don’t really remember much after that. Apart from waking up the next morning in the cot back at the caravan. I looked down at my body and could see I was wearing a nappy, and some Disney Pyjamas. I could feel pressure build up from needing a poo. “I need a poo” I called out but no-one came.

The Girls Holiday (Part 21)

I started to cry as I knew I did that last time it worked and to my surprise it worked again as Louise came into the bedroom and leaned over and put the dummy back into my sobbing mouth. “aww did you think we left you” she said picking me up carrying me towards the caravan living room, I was then placed into the travel highchair that was strapped to a chair and buckled in. As she was buckling me in, she leant in and with her hand pressed my nappy “All dry still” she said with a smile on her face. I wondered how I got dry as I remember falling asleep wetting myself. Did they change me while I was asleep?

Louise came back over with some baby food in her hand and started to spoon feed me out the Jar, this mornings taste was not that bad and I soon finished the jar in record time. I could see the girls in the background rummaging round and laying out my outfit for the day. I could also see a tub that they had started filling with water sat in the middle of the floor. I wriggled and the pain for a poo intensified. “I need a poo” I said out loud. And Emily came marching over to me. “Babies don’t tell us when they need to go, Jake your nappies will hold wee and poo so just go if you need to go and we will sort you” I started to cry at the realisation that I was going to poo in the nappy Infront of them all as Charlotte came over to me and started unbuckling the chair to carry me over to the sofa. As she sat down, she lay me down again in the position she had me in last night. I am sure her top was getting shorter and shorter as I caught a glimpse and could see her boob better this time. “don’t worry I will sort you, shhh shhh” charlotte said as she shoved a bottle again in my mouth and the revolting milk poured out as I sucked. The pain was starting to get so much worse now and my face was red as I paused and let out a fart followed by some mess. I could feel it drop out my bottom and into the awaiting nappy. “aww I think our baby just did his first poopie” Charlotte exclaimed as they all gathered around watching me.

I could only finish off pushing the rest of the load into the nappy as I saw Emily taking pictures of me and Charlotte’s grip holding me tighter and tighter against her body. “good baby. Does that feel better, your bottle is almost finished” Charlotte said as she held it firmly in my mouth. She slowly moved her hand from my lower back onto my bum and started patting slowly, me eyes widened as I could start to feel the warm mush spread and a funny feeling of bubbles popping against my bum I am guessing from the trapped air.

I didn’t even realise I had finished the bottle as she pulled it from my mouth as my thoughts was focused about the condition of my nappy and the contents, I was sat up and slowly I came down onto her knee facing out as she rubbed my back “now for burpies” Charlotte said as she started slowly tapping her heel up and down causing me to bounce on her knee as she rubbed my back. I started to cry at the condition I was in and Jessica came over to us and sat beside us. “ooo my someone is very grumpy this morning” she said. I heard in the background Emily announce that the bath was nearly done and Charlotte passed me over to Jessica, she sat me facing her and instead of 1 knee she had her knees closed so I my legs was forced to widen and I slumped down onto my warm mush inside the nappy.  Jessica started to bounce me on her knee “Bounce, bounce up and down, Bounce, bounce all around, Bouncing Fast, bouncing slow, Bouncing, bouncing off we go” she sang while going fast and slow. I had to smile at her effort she made to try and entertain me, but I was so relieved to hear Emily say “Bath is ready”

Jessica picked me up and placed me lying on the ground next to the tub they had prepared, I couldn’t see any water in it when I looked and I wondered if I would actually fit in it as my bottoms and shirt was pulled off “Baby didn’t have a nappy explosion this time” Jessica announced the girls as they started gathering round like I was a circus act. I wondered what she meant nappy explosion was very strange words to use. Is that an actual term used? As my messy nappy was peeled down, I was left to lay there watching the girls looking down at me and to endure being cleaned down with baby wipes. “whew and you didn’t have to sit in this too long either” Jessica announced. It did dawn on me as I was picked up and placed into the bath what she meant like from actually getting up and going bouncy it was only about 20 minutes, but what if I was already bathed and dressed for the day would they make me sit longer before they smelt or checked me?

I was surprised to see I actually managed to fit in the bath they had prepared but as I looked down and saw the water only reach up to my knees, I did wonder why they didn’t fill it up anymore. I was just glad I was out of the messy nappy and as my hair was being washed, I watched the girls prepare a towel, clean nappy and some sort of plastic sheet on the floor. Emily then looked over at us and started to speak “Right that’s all ready for the babies nappy fre” She was interrupted by a knock on the caravan door.. Who could that be? I moved my hand to cover my penis slightly as Emily headed towards the door..

• Like 6

Emily then looked over at us and started to speak “Right that’s all ready for the babies nappy fre” She was interrupted by a knock on the caravan door.. Who could that be? I moved my hand to cover my penis slightly as Emily headed towards the door..

The Girls Holiday (Part 22)

“Hello” said Emily as she opened the caravan door. There standing was 2 girls with a clipboard in their hand.” Hi we are Kara and Jo; we work at the activities centre and wondered if you have any children you would like to sign up for our activities”. They said introducing themselves, I went off into a daydream again wondering what activities I would be made to endure and if the girls would actually put me through that with 2 complete strangers, I soon snapped out of it when I heard the dreaded words “would you like to come in” out of Emily’s mouth. I moved my hands slowly down further more to cover my penis and blushed with embarrassment as they walked past me to sit on the sofa. “aww he does look like a cute baby, how old is he?” Kara said enquiring my age.

Charlotte interrupted “Jake is 18 but we treat him like he is a 1-2 year old since he has a mental regression ability causing him not to develop as you can tell by his hight, we have him in girls clothes as it is a Girls Holiday and it makes nappy changing easier to just pull up a dress” she said, I was a bit relived to hear her lie about the reason I was actually sat naked in a bath in the middle of the floor but then wondered if they actually bought the story she had just made up.

“Oh, that is fine, so activities suiting a 2-3-year-old would suffice?” questioned Jo, I watched as Charlotte and Emily sat on the sofa with them looking down at the clipboard and answering the various questions. I switched of listening as suddenly Jessica lifted me out the bath and handed me into the awaiting of arms of Louise who had a towel that she continued to wrap me in rub. She then knelt down and placed me lying on the floor Infront of the sofa. As I looked to the left, I could see all 8 knees and if I could see them then they probably could see me. Louise continued drying me down and she then pulled away the towel. I was left lying there naked with nothing covering me or to use for protection. I started to whimper at being exposed and Jessica came over with a rattle and a dummy. She placed the rattle in my hand and as she placed the dummy in my mouth said the following “Jake time for some nappy free time, try not to have an accident and feel free to crawl and play”, realisation came into play as I finally found out what Emily was saying before she opened the door and the plastic sheet I was lying on to protect the floor if I have an accident. I did what I could not to expose myself and quickly rolled over to my front to try and hide my penis.

The girls noticed what I had done “aww good baby for rolling over, just have to teach you to walk now” they said almost in unison.  I missed most of what had been said I was too busy concentrating on covering my modesty or what I had left of it, I guess. Kara stood up and came over and knelt Infront of me as I lifted my head, I could clearly see up her skirt and further to see her face in an excited look “Come here baby, show us how you’re a big boy and crawl” she said waving her hands at me. I lay still thinking if I crawled then everything would be on display when suddenly I felt a hand be slapped against my bare bum, I let out a ouch and moved my hand to my bum to rub the now sore area “Crawl baby or you might regret being regressed to a younger age” Charlotte said standing next to me smiling after effectively marking my ass with her hand.

I had no choice but to slowly lift up on my knees and crawl over to Kara, I managed to go as far as I could my head was nearly up her skirt as I carried on crawling. She picked me up and lay be back on the ground facing up “Clever boy for crawling who is a good little boy. Is it you? Yes, it is” she said as she came closer blowing raspberries on my tummy and tickling my chin. It happened so fast I didn’t have chance to cover my penis but I was instead laughing at what had just happened with a smile on my face. Jo stood up and walking past me “Ok we will get all that booked in, see you soon Jake” she said approaching the door to exit with Kara. I soon realised where I was and moved my hands to quickly cover my Penis as they both left.

Charlotte came over to me and gave me a stern warning as she pulled away my hands from my Penis. “now Jake those girls think your mental age is 2, if you would like I can call them back and explain that you are 18 and just can’t keep your pants dry if you would prefer, babies have no modesty so no covering that little pathetic thing anymore and when you are in those sessions we booked you will crawl, roll and play just like a baby would or I will make sure you wont be able to sit on that bottom of yours for a week, do you understand me?”

I replied back with a “yes” as I gulped from the threat of a sore bottom and thought about how much her smack I received earlier hurt, “Yes what?” she said looking at me again. I knew what I had to say and quickly snapped back into following orders “Yes aunty Charlotte” I replied “good boy now crawl and play on your mat while we prepare your breakfast, we have a fun day planned today as we are going swimming, wont that be fun? “she said raising back up and walking towards the fridge to retrieve a bottle of milk. As she looked over I knew I had to roll and crawl and play with the rattle I had to be given earlier and decided I best do what they had asked…

• Like 3

As she looked over I knew I had to roll and crawl and play with the rattle I had to be given earlier and decided I best do what they had asked…

The Girls Holiday (Part 23)

It felt so weird being on the floor naked and exposed crawling round and playing with a rattle, but on the other hand I was in my element as I created a game in my head to get from one corner of the mat to the other by rolling or crawling without letting the rattle hit the ground or shake, I am not sure why that idea came into my head but it seemed to please Charlotte as she kept looking over and smiling at me. I knew from her threat earlier that if she looked and I wasn’t playing there would be trouble to pay.

The girls didn’t seem to notice me as they were walking past and preparing swimming backpacks and bags. I could see them putting towels and other accessories into the bags like a change of clothes. I managed to get to a corner and sat on my bum with my legs out In front of me, looking at the rattle in my hands I could see that it had small balls inside I was focused on making them move and started tilting the rattle from one side to the other when suddenly to hands was placed on my shoulders and I was pushed onto my back without warning.

I saw Louise standing over me “time for that nappy to go on mister” she said kneeling down with a fresh nappy in her hand. I lay there thinking about what they were going to dress me in as I felt the cool powder go onto my crotch area and the thick nappy pull up between my legs. I was taken by surprise as she picked me up and carried me over to the sofa to Charlotte who was sitting with a bottle in her hand, sure enough I knew what was coming as I was passed onto Charlottes awaiting lap and a bottle shoved into my mouth.

I was confused by the order of things as I normally have food first before a bottle but I didn’t have chance to ask why the sudden change and just sucked away as normal. I could feel her tights rubbing against my naked thighs and for once was a little bit more comfortable that a nappy was covering my naked body. I had finished the bottle where I was placed again on her knee and she rubbed my back to allow me to burp. As Jessica approached me and pulled a yellow sun dress over my head and fed my arms into the holes and allowed the dress to drop.

Emily came over to us and picked me up and carried me outside, while we was waiting for the car to be opened she started talking to me “Jake, you probably are not going to like today one bit, please put up with it for me and if you do then mummy might have a treat for you later” she said looking at me. We made eye to eye contact and I thought about the conversation we had just had. Well not a conversation really as it was 1 sided, but as I processed the information while being placed into the car seat and being strapped in. What did she mean by treat? This is the first time she has called herself mummy? I am not sure what to think of the words she spoke as we pulled off and headed towards the swimming baths.

We pulled up and I was carried into the building, as we booked in, they asked for a family room and the lady advised them that it was available but there were no nappies in there and they had to use the one in the ladies changing room. I was confused as I was already wearing a nappy why did I need a new one?

We walked into the family room and I could see it was one big room to the side was a mirror and some hair dryers, I was placed in a plastic playpen as the girls stood by the bench in the middle. I didn’t know if to stare or look as all 4 started to take their clothes off In front of me, I guess being a baby had its perks like this. It did not phase them at all as I watched them slide of panties and pull on their new swimsuits and bikinis from the packets. Jessica was the first to finish and as she walked over to me, I watched as I could see her big breasts standing out and her nice slim tall body in her Yellow Bikini stand out to me more than ever. My mind was once again interrupted as I was picked up and the dress that I had been wearing stripped off me.

She prodded at the nappy to see if I was wet and even felt the back, guessing to see if I had been brave enough to poo. “All dry” she announced to the group holding me up proudly on display. I started to wriggle as we was heading to the exit, “Jake, the lady said that the machine was out of order in here, we wont be long” As we left it was only a short journey but I felt more than exposed as ever sitting on her hip and being carried in just a nappy down a hallway. We passed some girls that had just came out the Female changing rooms and they giggled, I was self-conscious they were giggling at me. But in fact, they might not have been. We headed into the Female Changing room and I was amazed to see the sight I witnessed with loads of women standing there in just Knickers or Towels or even naked. I started to Panic even more and wriggle at the pressure I was in and discomfort of everyone seeing me in just a nappy.

“Jake, Ouch” shouted Jessica as I froze with fear, I realised that during my wriggling I had dug my nails into her shoulders even more and scratched one of them by accident. She held me In front of her facing her “Naughty, you will be punished” she shouted at me. A stranger came over to offer help after witnessing the scene, I was handed over to her where she took a sit on the bench with me and lay me down like Charlotte had done with my bottle feedings Only this time I started to cry as her towel had come down exposing both naked breasts. “shhh” the complete stranger was saying as she slowly rocked me.

While this had been going on, I saw Jessica approach us again with a Nappy in her hand. It wasn’t a complete nappy though looked almost like a pullup but was slightly different that she got from the machine. She didn’t say anything as she got cut off by another stranger “do you want this for him?” she said holding up the object.

• Like 4

She didn’t say anything as she got cut off by another stranger “do you want this for him?” she said holding up the object.

*Sorry it took longer to release this part. Been going through a hard time in life*

The Girls Holiday (Part 24)

Jessica before I had chance to look at the object said “yes” immediately and there it was a bottle of milk being handed over and shoved into my crying mouth with what I had to endure. To give them there due it had quietened me down as I started sucking, I was just sobbing now and not producing noise. The milk tasted different for some reason almost sweeter in taste and once again I started day dreaming at all the things happening. There I was in the middle of the girls changing room while people round me was getting dressed and or changed into there swimwear without a care in the world that I was here being bottle fed some milk by a complete stranger I have never met before in just my nappy.

I guess it did have an advantage that my nappy was still dry or that would of just finished me off completely having to endure all that in a wet nappy, Soon I was snapped out of my day dream when Jessica started to speak “Well I was going to wait till we get back but lets put your swim nappy on” she announced coming over to me and started peeling the tabs back on the nappy I was wearing. I was only half way through the bottle I had no time to even finish it and before I knew it my nappy was gone and I was sitting on a stranger’s lap fully naked.

I kept sucking as a pullup style nappy was pulled on to my feet and up to my knees, “lift your bum” Jessica announced in a stern voice as I slowly obeyed and lifted up the nappy was pulled up to cover me. Just at that moment a girl and her mother walked into the changing rooms and the girl pointed and said “baby” – The mother responded “Yes Hunny that baby has a swim nappy on but you are a big girl and will tell me if you need a poo poo so you don’t go in the water” – The girl only looked to be about 3-4 and there was me at 18 looking like I was 5 sitting on a strangers lap in just a Swimming Nappy sucking on a baby bottle with milk in.

I soon finished the bottle and I was hoisted back up into the waiting arms of Jessica who without me even getting my surroundings headed straight back to the Family Room. “sorry we took so long, Jake decided to play up and I think he was grumpy as he was hungry so luckily one of the mothers had a spare bottle” she said as we went back into the room, I could see Emily, Louise and Charlotte sitting there in just their swim wear awaiting our return.

I was soon plonked onto the awaiting lap of Emily; Charlotte came towards me with a pink swimsuit and I cringed knowing that I was soon going to be in it, as it was pulled onto my feet Jessica intervened. “wait, Jake was very naughty so we need to punish him don’t put it on yet” I ended up lying over Emily lap with my swim nappy pulled down. I clenched my bum knowing any moment now the spanking I was about to receive, but instead my bum cheeks where pulled apart and I felt 2 things go up my bum. The swim nappy was then pulled back over “there all done” Jessica announced standing back pleased with the procedure she had just carried out. I was still very confused at what went on as my pink swim suit was pulled up and over my shoulders.

I was carried out into the swimming pool by Emily as all the other girls dispersed into different directions. Emily handed for the shallow part it was almost like a beach with the water splashing up onto the slow gradient of a slope. She walked into the water till it reached her knees and slowly lowered me down while still holding me. I was facing her “right then, we need to have a little chat” she announced looking into my eyes.

Emily – I have been thinking and I don’t think me and you will work out in the future, I mean like all my friends have seen you naked, do you think they will look at you differently now if we ever get married in the future.

Jake – But I love you and I still want to be with you.

Emily – We had a chat and you can still be with me but as a baby. So here is the deal for you, I can let go of you and you can walk into the changing room and get changed into the boy clothes we have bought with us in the yellow bag in the family room.

Or

You can carry on hugging me like a baby and carry on being our baby, I will still look after you and you can still live with me. But we won’t be BF and GF so means I may get a new boyfriend in the future. But you will live like a baby till we decide you need to grow up again.

Jake – Can I  - I was soon cut off.

Emily – Jake those are the 2 options. No other questions what will it be.

Jake – I will stay and be your baby

Emily – Say Mummy please let me stay

“Mummy please let me stay” I said very scared at the option I was choosing. I just couldn’t drag myself away from her and thought maybe in the future we will get back together again. Suddenly a pain in my tummy hurt and I grimaced at the pain. “Very well Jake, you are now a complete baby and will address me as Mummy” she said heading deeper into the water.

My face turned redder and redder as I knew I had to poo. I think Emily could tell as without a care to who was around said in a baby tone. “does my wickle baby need a poo poo. Go and push for mummy, it is ok you have a swim nappy on hopefully it will hold it all”

Just as I see Charlotte, Louise and Jessica swimming back over I released into the awaiting nappy..

• Like 2