LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. 

The Girls Holiday (Part 8 )

“a spare nappy as I didn’t bring any pull ups” I almost chocked at hearing them words. I was not sure what she meant I thought a Pull up was a nappy? I stood there as Miss Honey started laying out a changing mat beside me and some Baby wipes in a packet. “Jake it be best if you take off your trousers and lie down on the mat please” she ordered. I reluctantly laid down in the middle of the mat and was staring at some plastic stars they put on the ceiling. I started to sob a little at the thought of not putting a sticker on my potty-training chart at home.

Jayne came back in the room. “oh, good you already lying down” she said with a happy smile on her face. She came over to me and knelt down on the floor and suddenly ripped the sides of my Pull ups lifted my bum and removed the hardly wet pull up. I tried not to lift my head to look down my body and instead carried on looking at the ceiling when all of a sudden, I saw Miss Honey walk past. It was hard not to notice as I could see perfectly from being down on the floor right up her skirt and at her red knickers she was wearing. I could feel my legs being lifted and my crotch area being wiped with a baby wipe as my penis started to react to what I was seeing.

Suddenly a sharp smack on my bottom got my attention and snapped me out of it “Naughty Boy” Jayne shouted while smacking me as she placed the nappy under my bum. I started to sob a little more as Miss Honey came over and knelt beside me as well “shhhh she cooed at me” as she pulled a Dummy from her pocket. “here you go have this and calm down” she said as she shoved it into my mouth. I wanted to argue but knew best not to and accept defeat and suck it. As Jayne pulled the nappy through my crotch and started tapping it up, I couldn’t help notice that the dummy actually worked and calmed me down and the tears had calmed down.

Trousers was pulled back over my new nappy and my shoes was put back on “Time to go home Jake” Jayne announced “say bye to Miss Honey and thank her for your present” – I wondered what she meant by present but I put 2 and 2 together and quickly realised that she wanted me to keep the dummy that I forgot was in my mouth. I got to my feet and could already feel the difference between a Pull up and a Nappy. It was bulkier and made me walk slower as I waddled and said “thank you miss honey” as I was instructed. Jayne was in a rush and was not waiting around as she picked me up effortlessly placing me on her hips. It must have been a sight as Miss Honey let of a chuckle.

Jayne walked out the building and placed me into the back seat of the car to drove back home. Once we arrived, I was taken out the car again and carried into the house to see Emily sitting there from work. Jayne placed me on the floor in the living room. Emily looked confused but came over to me and produced the toy that she had bought over the weekend for me to play with. She got it out the bag and placed it Infront of me. “Jake, keep your dummy in and play with your new toy, Me and my mum need to discuss some adult things” – I looked down in front of me and saw a unicorn ring stacker. I could hear the chairs behind me being sat on as Jayne and Emily was sitting to have a chat.

I couldn’t help notice that the toy was Unicorn themed, maybe it is kids toys I thought as some anger inside of my built up thinking it was for Girls. I listened in on the conversation and wanted to respond and butt in so many times but a sob came over my face and knew my fate was sealed.

Jayne – “so the teacher didn’t know that Jake needed help. After the toilet he didn’t wipe himself causing dribbles in his pull ups”

Emily – “oh ok. But he still went to the potty and used it?”

Jayne – “yeah. I had to grab a real nappy from the nursery as I didn’t have a spare pull up with me and didn’t want him to sit wet in the car on the way home. Even though he didn’t notice he was wet in the first place”

Emily – “Oh my mum you have a real baby nappy on him? Those actually fit him?”

Jayne – “yeah size 6 works wonders. Just remember he can’t use the potty in nappies as they not pull on and you have to tape them”

Emily – “oh yeah, so what is with the dummy?”

Jayne- “he was crying so much that the teacher gave it him to calm him down, it worked and he was calm in no time, oh did I tell you the bad news.

Jayne – “I cannot look after Jake for the last week of his potty training as we have inspectors coming into school and if he fails his potty mission then I won’t be able to come and stay while you are on holiday”

Emily – “well I guess if he fails, he will have to come with us”

Jayne – “it is a girls holiday remember. So only fitting if he was a girl” (she laughed)

Emily – “we will see. As for the week before my friends was coming over to stay the weekend just before we go anyways. I will see if Charlotte is free to stay an extra couple of nights to look after Jake while I go to work”

Jayne left after saying bye and Emily came back into the room and came over to me. “I heard you have had a busy day lets get you some dinner, showered and ready for bed” she said taking the dummy from my mouth. I couldn’t sleep that night as I was lying there in bed in my new pull up. It felt good to take the nappy off and I am glad to report it was dry and Emily was happy. She examined it like she had never seen nappies before and I got scared thinking she had something planned. My mind kept going back to the conversation between Emily and Jayne. Take me on holiday as a girl? Charlotte to look after me?

I considered charlotte worse than Jayne. She was the meanest of Emily’s friends and always hated me and commented on how I looked like a child and should never be with Emily in the first place. I slowly drifted of to sleep and the rest of the 2 weeks with Jayne worked out to be ok. I got a sticker every night as usual.

“Morning Jake” Emily said as she got out of bed to go have her shower. “Remember my mum can no longer come so Charlotte is coming today and is moving in with us till the holiday this weekend. I have assessed the situation and if you manage to get 6 more stickers then you can stay at home as planned. If you miss 1 sticker or have an accident this week then we will have to take you on holiday and start again” she said as she was kissing my forehead.

“Emily” – just as I was about to speak the doorbell rang. “ooo that must be charlotte” she said as she rushed out the bedroom to go answer the door

• Like 4

The story is fun. The updates come very quickly, which is nice too.
The cliff hangers, where the last sentence is not completely finished, are a bit unusual, but fine. But I think it would be useful to repeat the last paragraph of the previous chapter. Now every new chapter starts with half a sentence, and then I first have to look back on how the previous chapter ended.
Be sure to keep writing. I am curious about what will follow.

1 hour ago, Bel George said:

The story is fun. The updates come very quickly, which is nice too.
The cliff hangers, where the last sentence is not completely finished, are a bit unusual, but fine. But I think it would be useful to repeat the last paragraph of the previous chapter. Now every new chapter starts with half a sentence, and then I first have to look back on how the previous chapter ended.
Be sure to keep writing. I am curious about what will follow.

Thanks for the Feedback. i always got told to end a story on a cliff hanger so people come back for more :) - Will take the advise however going forward by repeating the last paragraph. 

Glad your enjoying it :) 

Thanks

Bean

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. 

The Girls Holiday (Part 9 )

“Morning Jake” Emily said as she got out of bed to go have her shower. “Remember my mum can no longer come so Charlotte is coming today and is moving in with us till the holiday this weekend. I have assessed the situation and if you manage to get 6 more stickers then you can stay at home as planned. If you miss 1 sticker or have an accident this week then we will have to take you on holiday and start again” she said as she was kissing my forehead.

“Emily” – just as I was about to speak the doorbell rang. “ooo that must be charlotte” she said as she rushed out the bedroom to go answer the door

Emily comes back into the room followed by Charlotte., now more than ever I felt uncomfortable with the situation that I was in as I was in the bed in pyjamas and a pull up underneath with one of Emily’s friends standing in the same room. I am not sure what was worse being her friend or the last couple of weeks being her mum that was going to take charge of me. “Well, are you not going to say hi” Emily snapped at me as she carried on getting dressed ready for work. Charlotte walked over to the side of the bed and reached under the covers and felt the front of my pull up. “still dry well done” she said in a high pitch voice. Emily laughed as she did and commented “He is not in real nappies so should be able to tell you when he is dry or not, you don’t have to check him like a baby”

“oh sorry, I am used to looking after my cousin and she is still a little baby” Charlotte replied as she started pulling back the covers on the bed. Now I am not sure if I have introduced Charlotte but she has been a friend of Emily’s for a good 12 years after meeting each other in primary school, they speak to each other on the phone virtually every night and Charlotte has always been mean to me commenting that Emily shouldn’t of got with me and that I am so small that I should be treated like a baby and that no women would have me. “right I am looking after you now” charlotte said as she picked me up effortlessly out of bed and carried me like a baby to the bathroom, just as we left Emily shouted “Be good Jakey and do everything Charlotte says, remember if you are not good then we don’t have to put a sticker on your chart”. I was confused the stickers are rewards for keeping dry and not following every order given to me. The only reason I was enduring the next 6 days is to be trusted to stay alone while they go away.

As I was placed down on the floor, Charlotte knelt down to my height I could see the stern look on her face, “This is more humiliating for me than you Jake, Your girlfriends friend coming over to give you a bath and to dress you in your pull ups cause you cant keep your pants dry. I keep trying to convince Emily to put your ass back in nappies and treat you like a baby. You are so lucky you weren’t m BF or you would regret it” she commented as I took a gulp as she learnt over into the bath and started running the water. Tears started forming in my eyes as I realised, I was going to be given a bath by Charlotte and the pain that I would have to endure in the next 6 days. The only thing that was going through my brain I guess was the end goal of freedom and therefore I had to follow everything to get there. My thoughts were quickly interrupted as Charlotte came over to me and pulled down my pyjama trousers, “Charlotte” I said quietly. “Yes Jake” she replied while lifting of my pyjama top “I er need the potty” I said even more quiet than the last time – “ooo my you are trying to be a big boy today” she replied as she stood up and left the room.

She returned a short while with the potty in her hand and a packet of Baby wipes with a new pull up, She set the potty down next to the toilet “Can I not just use the toilet” I said looking at it next to the potty “Jake you make me laugh the toilet is taller than you and you might fall off and hurt yourself, now sit down on the potty and make a wee wee” she said yanking my pull up down. I knew it best not to argue as I sat down on the potty, it took a while for me to make a Wee as Charlotte was just standing there looking at me, I slowly looked up and could see her towering over me like I was a little kid. She carried on looking and smiling almost with defeat in her eyes. “I think I have finished” I said, and she quickly grabbed my hand to stand me up and wipe me down with the awaiting baby wipe. “In the bath you go” she said as she grabs me under my arms and picks me up and puts me in the bath, where I sit down. I look down and could see the water just covering my knees “Charlotte the water is not covering me” I said observing my current state, she laughs “of course it is not Jake, we have to be careful in the bath as baby may drowned. Just count yourself lucky that you have not go a baby bath or we will be in the living room having a bath” she said. As she washed me with a cloth, I thought about what she said. A baby bath? Would I actually fit in one? I guess if I could fit in a car sit then I could fit in one I shuddered at the thought as Charlotte was searching through her handbag and pulled out a Pink Duck and placed it in the bath with me.

“Can you say Duck Jake” she commented looking at me, I played along with her game “Duck” I replied back as she clapped her hands “Aww Baby is learning some new words” she commented in a happy patronising voice. “Right then, we have a busy day today Aunty Charlotte is moving in so we have to empty the spare bedroom so the baby has somewhere to sleep, I got some stuff given to me from my cousin that they don’t need no longer as she is now grown up” I thought to myself, Am I the baby she is referring to? Her cousin is a girl? And grown up? She is only 3 how can she be grown up? Did she address herself as Aunty? Thoughts were filling my head again as I was picked up out the bath and dried with a towel.

• Like 4

“Can you say Duck Jake” she commented looking at me, I played along with her game “Duck” I replied back as she clapped her hands “Aww Baby is learning some new words” she commented in a happy patronising voice. “Right then, we have a busy day today Aunty Charlotte is moving in so we have to empty the spare bedroom so the baby has somewhere to sleep, I got some stuff given to me from my cousin that they don’t need no longer as she is now grown up” I thought to myself, Am I the baby she is referring to? Her cousin is a girl? And grown up? She is only 3 how can she be grown up? Did she address herself as Aunty? Thoughts were filling my head again as I was picked up out the bath and dried with a towel.

The Girls Holiday (Part 10 )

I stepped into the new pull up and it was pulled up by Charlotte. She laughed again “They actually fit you and you can still go up a size or 2, can you say car as she poked the front of the design” she said – I could feel my Penis get a little hard as she kept poking the front “Car” I replied with a croaky voice. “Well done” she said as she lifted me up and carried me back into the bedroom. She hummed as she was flicking through all my clothes. “this will do” she said as she pulled out a Thomas the tank t-shirt with some black shorts and blue socks. I looked wide opened as I forgot I had the T-shirt and was in the wardrobe but never actually worn. She looked in the label “ha size 6-7” she laughed. I could only sit there as she dressed me like a toddler.

“right all dressed” she said pulling me back to my feet. Aunty Charlotte needs your help. “Here have some black bags, you need to pick out 6 more outfits till Saturday and the rest of the clothes to go in the bags” she commented giving me clear instruction “I will be back in a bit, I need to unpack the car oh and remember Jake you don’t need any underwear for your outfits as you have your nappies” she said leaving the room. I hate the word nappies it made me feel so small and they are not nappies they are pull ups there is a clear difference.

I wondered what she had in the car as all I heard was more and more things being bought into the house. I slowly started packing all my drawers into the awaiting bags observing each item as it went it. In a way I was glad as I needed to sort my wardrobe out in a long run as it had a mixture of infantile clothes like the Thomas and tank t-shirt, I was wearing to majority of my clothes being a plain red t-shirt size 6-7. The hardest part was the underwear as I put them in the bag, I thought to myself that I could finally get back into them in 6 days’ time, once finished I was told to carry them into the spare bedroom that was now empty. I wondered what Charlotte had done to all the things that was in there. The bed was missing and all the junk we had stored over the years of living here.

I placed the Black bags into the single wardrobe that was still left into the room. “good” charlotte said coming in behind me to observer her work and mine. “right we have plenty to get on with and it is already lunchtime, come downstairs for a snack”. I walked downstairs not believing it took all that time to sort everything out. “Jake, lunch is ready, now please sit on here” Charlotte commented. I looked at the dining room chair and noticed an object on it. “Charlotte there seems to be something on my seat” I said confused at the object. “Oh, silly me, it is your new on the go booster to help you be a little taller, I noticed when we were having the Chinese you just about could reach the table. Here let me help you” she said picking me up and putting me into the seat. She quickly pulled a strap through my crotch and buckled me in.

She left the room to get lunch as I looked down at the straps that held me in. I fiddled with them but couldn’t seem to unbuckle them. I got caught as Charlotte came back into the room with my lunch “Ha silly boy you cannot unbuckle yourself as it requires a key, can’t have baby falling out now can we” she laughed as she placed mash potatoes and fish fingers cut up into pieces on a plate Infront of me. She also placed a pink Sippy cup with juice in front of me on the table. “now tuck in Jake, it is so good of my cousin to give you all her things now she is grown up”. Looking at the items I have received over the morning I plucked up the courage to ask “Charlotte, all the things you are giving me are Girls items” I said.

“yes of course they are, my cousin is a Toddler Girl, is there a problem?” she replied in a tone. “I am a boy, girls smell” I said trying to confirm my Gender identity. I think I commented to far as she stood up and came over to me, she grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at her “Girls smell? do they? well Jake babies like you don’t care if you are playing with a Girls toy or if you are playing with a boys toy. You best hope to yourself that you keep your nappies dry this week or I will make sure you suffer for that comment on holiday, now eat” She said with a stern voice. I slowly looked back down and started eating the food that was laid out in front of me.

“charlotte I need the potty” I commented half way through. “Jake please finish your food first I am sure a big boy like you can hold it?” – She was right I should be able to hold it but I couldn’t cross my legs as the crotch strap was forcing my legs apart. The intensity grew as she walked out the room. “charlotte” I cried….

• Like 2

“yes of course they are, my cousin is a Toddler Girl, is there a problem?” she replied in a tone. “I am a boy, girls smell” I said trying to confirm my Gender identity. I think I commented to far as she stood up and came over to me, she grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at her “Girls smell? do they? well Jake babies like you don’t care if you are playing with a Girls toy or if you are playing with a boys toy. You best hope to yourself that you keep your nappies dry this week or I will make sure you suffer for that comment on holiday, now eat” She said with a stern voice. I slowly looked back down and started eating the food that was laid out in front of me.

“charlotte I need the potty” I commented half way through. “Jake please finish your food first I am sure a big boy like you can hold it?” – She was right I should be able to hold it but I couldn’t cross my legs as the crotch strap was forcing my legs apart. The intensity grew as she walked out the room. “charlotte” I cried….

The Girls Holiday (Part 11 )

As I sat there trying to hold my wee in, I had tears in my eyes and quickly finished my dinner that it gave me hiccups moving so quick as Charlotte said before I could use the potty, I had to finish dinner. Charlotte came back in the living room with the potty in her hands she looked at me squirming and came over with the Key in her hand to unbuckle my straps. I leapt down as fast as I could, pulling down my trousers and Pull up. Just as I sat on the awaiting potty, I let out a wee. I am sure some even came out before my bum even hit the seat.

Charlotte looked at me, “whew that was close one, no wonder you wet yourself you can’t even hold it for 5 minutes” she said as I will still sitting there relieved by the pressure. She came over to me and stood me up and cleaned me down with the baby wipes, “Jake please can you carry all the things in the things in the hallway upstairs to the spare bedroom, while I clean your potty” she said as she was pulling back on my pull ups and shorts.

I quickly went into the hallway and started carrying up pieces of wood, a mattress and some suitcases with some bags of assorted things. Charlotte joined me in the spare bedroom and we constructed a bed together. It dawned on me half way through that this was not an average bed but one for a toddler it was short and had like a side to it. Once constructed Charlotte put the mattress on it and pulled out a waterproof crinkly bottom sheet, she then topped it with a Thomas the tank duvet and 1 pillow standing back to admire the work “Baby can sleep tonight”

She carried the suitcases into Emily’s bedroom as I followed. I had to help pack her clothes into the wardrobe that I emptied from my clothes. She was passing me dresses to hang and then started passing me her underwear. As I was handling the frilly knickers, thongs, tights and bras, I couldn’t help notice them. Charlotte caught me looking “are you that much of a saddo that you have to inspect girl’s underwear as well” she snapped and I quickly put them in the drawer.

“there all finished” she said with a glee on her face. I must admit it felt like I had moved out and she had moved in. we walked back into the spare bedroom where she set up a webcam on the counter and pointed it on the floor. She then tipped out a bag of toys over the floor. I looked and could see Dolls, Lego blocks, Pink Bunny, Shape Sorting cube amongst an array of items. She picked up the Pink Bunny and placed it on the bed.

Charlotte then pointed to the floor and said “sit and play” I looked down at the floor and knew that I had to entertain myself with the humiliating toys that was presented. “I will be back in a bit, if you need me then call Aunty and I will come up” she said leaving me on the floor as she walked out the door closing it shut. I started organizing things into piles and putting Lego together as I could hear Charlotte downstairs washing up.

I lost track of time as Emily came into the bedroom. I was still sat playing. “Oh this is awesome Charlotte thanks for organising it all” she announced coming over to me and kneeling to give me a kiss on the forehead “I have put what Jake will be wearing for the next week in your wardrobe, hope you don’t mind” replied Charlotte. “not at all” Emily replied back. I felt completely little sitting there on the floor as the 2 women had a chat over clothes and the room without even paying hardly any attention to me. “Jake you can come down for dinner, do you need a Wee wee?” Emily announced, this is the first time she has asked me if I needed to use the potty, normally I would ask them. “Er a little” I replied. “Charlotte can you sort Jake while I go serve dinner” Emily said. Charlotte of course nodded and took me by the hand downstairs to the potty.

Emily asked the question and passed me over to Charlotte. I thought maybe I could say a little to get Emily alone to ask her some questions and convince her to start letting me wear my underwear a week early. I totally felt ashamed of myself to be passed over and Emily didn’t seem to care as Charlotte pulled down my trousers and pull up and told me to sit down.

A short while later I announced I was finished “Me and charlotte are busy you can stay sitting till an adult gets you off the potty” Emily announced as they carried on carrying in the dinner plates from the kitchen. I sat there in complete silence looking around and wondered how much longer it would be, soon enough Emily came over to me and got me off the potty and wiped me down. I was walked over to the dining room table for dinner where I had to endure sitting in the booster seat again to eat the dinner. As I sat there eating Charlotte and Emily had a good natter about Nails and Hair ect. It was like I was not there, every now and again one would look over at me “good boy nearly finished” they would say to encourage me as I slowly ate.

After dinner I was unbuckled from the seat and carried upstairs to get ready for bed. “night night Jakey” they both said as one by one came and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I lay there in shock as they went downstairs. Charlotte actually kissed me on the head I never normally got a hug from her but tonight was different for some reason. I took in my surroundings in the Spare bedroom and was surprised I actually fitted into the Toddler bed that I helped Charlotte build, each movement I was reminded of the crinkly plastic sheet underneath me. I looked round further more and could see my new toys had been tidied a little and the Webcam was not pointing at me. I stared into the camera and wondered if they were watching me. I slowly drifted off to sleep getting bored with just lying there.

Meanwhile downstairs...

Charlotte – “Jake said girls smell today to me”.

Emily – “yeah, he has always been a little sexist to be honest”

Charlotte – “You best hope that your bf does not wet his pants cause if he is coming on this holiday with us then he is going to be one of the girls”

Emily – (Laughed) “I wouldn’t even know where to begin with nappies and bottles”

Charlotte – “well Jessica, louise and myself all have experience so our new baby girl will be well looked after”

Emily – “unless if he manages to keep his pants dry”

• Like 2

Meanwhile downstairs...

Charlotte – “Jake said girls smell today to me”.

Emily – “yeah, he has always been a little sexist to be honest”

Charlotte – “You best hope that your bf does not wet his pants cause if he is coming on this holiday with us then he is going to be one of the girls”

Emily – (Laughed) “I wouldn’t even know where to begin with nappies and bottles”

Charlotte – “well Jessica, louise and myself all have experience so our new baby girl will be well looked after”

Emily – “unless if he manages to keep his pants dry”

The Girls Holiday (Part 12 )

The next morning, I stirred awake, Charlotte must have been watching or heard me as she came into the room “morning, someone slept in today, Emily has already gone to work” she said commenting while I was rubbing my eyes. I could not tell the time as there was no clocks in the spare room, but the sun was clearly shining through the window.

The usual happened of Charlotte bathing me and forcing me to say “duck” and play with it. I was then dressed for the day and had breakfast as usual in the booster seat. This time toys were downstairs and I was let on the floor Infront of the TV that was on Peppa Pig allowed to play with them. I had to endure a potty trip to the potty for a poo and the act of Charlotte wiping my bum actually made me cry. The dummy that was gifted last week came back out and placed in my mouth to soothe me. The rest of the week really went like that with the usual Breakfast, lunch and dinner once Emily got home. And I was pleased to inform you I got every sticker on the potty chart.

Friday morning quickly rolled round and this time Charlotte informed me “3 more pull ups left Jake, can you do it? As she was pulling one up my legs after my bath. I thought about the accomplishment so far and everything that I had to endure over the lest 4 weeks. I sat on the edge of the bed in my trousers and t-shirt letting Charlotte dress me as usual not even caring anymore at what was happening. I was more thinking about tomorrow when I get to see freedom and wave them goodbye on their girls’ holiday.

I was taken back when Charlotte started pushing my feet into some trainers “charlotte I don’t normally wear trainers in the house” I replied as she grabbed my other foot. She laughed at my comment “Jake we are going shopping, Aunty Charlotte needs some supplies and a Bikini to go swimming with on the holiday” she responded with a smile on her face as she tied the laces and pulled me up to my feet. I was then picked up and carried on her hips downstairs and placed into the car outside in the backseat.

“I have your dummy in my pocket, so any complaints then you can suck on its round town” she said while pulling the seatbelt and strapping me into the car. The car ride was silent as we pulled up to the biggest shopping centre in Town. I was released from the car belt and made to grab Charlottes hand to walk with her “Now you have to hold my hand all the way round, if you let go then I have bought a wrist strap with me for you” she replied dragging me towards the awaiting doors. I imaged a wrist strap and quickly realised what she meant. For those wondering it goes round a child’s wrist and has like a lead coming out of it for the parents to hold onto. I wondered what might be worse having to be seen on a leash almost or holding hands?

I was soon in the shops however as we were looking for a Bikini for holiday. I couldn’t help notice Charlottes body as she was dressed in heels with blue jeans and a top. I looked and wondered how her big breasts would poke out her Bikini she was choosing. The lady at the checkout smiled “aww how old is he” she commented while smiling at me. Is this what it has become I no longer look 18 and instead look so young people have to question my age? Charlotte laughed it off “Jake is 5 going on 18” she said. The Lady soon rang in the items in the cash register and off to the next shops we went. “Charlotte, how long are we going to be” I asked trying to gauge a time. “I need to buy some women things and I wanted to look at some underwear, why?” she commented walking so fast I could hardly keep up.

“I think I might need a wee”. Charlotte stopped mid tracks and looked up at the sign Infront of her (Toilets >>). Soon I was dragged to the right as she headed bolt straight towards the toilets. I started to panic a little as she marched past the Men’s toilets and headed to the Ladies Toilets. “Er charlotte I can do it by myself in the Men’s Toilets” I said trying to convince her. It fell on deaf ears as I was pulled into the Ladies Toilets. Once inside I took in the view of all the cubicles a huge mirror above the sinks. There was of course Ladies in there adjusting makeup and washing hands, but they didn’t look and didn’t seem to care I was there. Once we were inside a cubicle my trousers and pull up was pulled down and I was picked up and placed on the toilet.

“there not to bad was it now Jake. Just imagine though if you weren’t in pull ups and had to wear nappies then you would be out there in front of everyone getting changed on the Baby changing table located in the middle of the toilets”, I did feel like a complete toddler with toilets flushing next to me. I wonder if they heard the comment and I wondered If she was being serious about changing me in the middle of the toilets with a care in the world. I managed to release my wee into the toilet and said that I was done. Charlotte clapped and said “good boy” where she got me off the toilet and pulled my trousers and pull up back on. We exited the cubicle and she helped me wash my hands. I noticed now I was getting funny looks. In my head I was thinking they might have heard Charlottes comment.

It was when I looked in the mirror and could se what they could see. I was standing there with a little bit of my t-shirt tucked into my pull up. I tried to grab for it. But Charlotte carried on washing my hands and drying them off with the dryer. My hand was then grabbed as we exited the Ladies Toilets and headed towards the shops again. I kept trying to reach to adjust myself but Charlotte noticed and quickly snapped at me “Jake stop messing, do you want your dummy and to go on the wrist strap” she said. I had to accept the rest of the shopping trip with a little bit of my pull up on show as she bought Underwear and Woman’s things.

We soon got to the car and I was buckled into the back seat of the car again. This time she handed me a bottle of juice, I had no choice to drink it and actually I was thirsty anyways. As we got back I was relieved to see Emily already was home from work but when we entered the house another surprise awaited me…

• Like 2

You always manage to surprise me. I think I know what's going to happen, but then it's just a bit different. And in the end I am already curious about what will follow.
Fortunately, we never have to wait long for the next chapter to appear.

We soon got to the car and I was buckled into the back seat of the car again. This time she handed me a bottle of juice, I had no choice to drink it and actually I was thirsty anyways. As we got back I was relieved to see Emily already was home from work but when we entered the house another surprise awaited me…

The Girls Holiday (Part 13 )

There in the living room was Louise and Jessica standing with Emily, “Well hello there Jakey” said Emily as I walked in. I could clearly see they was looking at my trousers and I knew my pullup was on display from the shopping trip, I almost cried as they all stood there looking at me. Charlotte came in after me and announced that we had been shopping as she was holding up her new bikini and some of the underwear that she had bought. “Jake was a good boy and did a wee and didn’t argue” she said telling the whole group as I was told to sit down on the floor, I rushed over to the floor and sat down pulling my t-shirt properly over my trousers so my pull up did not show anymore even though the damage was done already.

The girls chatted like I was not there all discussing again about the Holiday and how excited they was to be leaving in less than 12 hours’ time. I sat on the floor playing with some Lego blocks that I could find scattered about, I could hear occasionally the little snippets of them talking about me and the laughter that followed some of the snide comments. Soon there was a ring at the doorbell and the Pizza they ordered had arrived, Charlotte proceeded to come over to me and pick me up and place me in the special chair they had got me. I felt humiliated being strapped into this thing in front of Jessica and Louise but I knew that arguing would make it worse. I was more focused on keeping my pull up dry for another 12 hours so I did not have to go on Holiday with them as a Toddler, Reality soon hit back though as Emily asked me if I needed the toilet, I knew the pressure was building up and soon I would need it.

But I was waiting for Jessica and Louise to leave first before announcing it. I mean it is bad enough to use the potty In front of Emily’s mother and Emily’s friend already. Never mind 3 of Emily’s friends. I replied back “no I am good thanks” as a plate of pizza was slid over to me at the end of the table. Emily started then speaking about how well I had done with Potty training she called it. “So, Jake just has to get through the rest of the evening and the night with keeping his pull up dry and we can have a proper girl’s holiday” she replied at the table. “what happens if he has an accident” said Jessica with a puzzled look. “I am afraid my mom can no longer come as she has an inspection at school, so we will take Jake on holiday so he can carry on with his Potty training, don’t worry though he won’t want that will you Jake” she said sternly looking directly at me. I could only shake my head no with fear in my eyes.

“I was thinking about tonight, Jake has the spare room now since Charlotte has been stopping the week to look after him and sleeping with me, so do you girls mind if you sleep on the sofa tonight”. Jessica and Louise both replied with a yeah that’s fine comment, and then that is when it hit me. Jessica and Louise were staying the night so they can leave in the morning, I knew I had to wee after dinner and the way things was going, I don’t think Emily or Charlotte would care that they are there. After Dinner I was let down from the special chair and they all laughed that I had to stay in it till they could find the key to loosen the straps on it. Emily then announced that she was going for a shower, now is my chance to ask her I thought as I plucked up the courage. “Emily, Can I come with you and use the potty”.  – “Oh, I have to use the shower. I am sure Charlotte can help you” she replied calling out to Charlotte and heading up the stairs. Charlotte came and grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the awaiting potty that was situated in the middle of the living room. It was hard to miss really Jessica and Louise was both on the Sofa watching the TV and off to the side was me having my trousers pulled down by Charlotte. I just thought of the day tomorrow where this nightmare will end. As I slowly sat down on the awaiting potty and had a wee. I tried to be silent about it but the hissing sound came when no one on tv was talking so Jessica and Louise had heard the humiliating sound.

Charlotte came back into the living room “are you finished” she asked carrying a small glass of water in her hand. She pulled my pull up back up and my trousers and the next thing she did totally caught me off guard that I stood there in complete shock. Tears had formed in my eyes and I knew that I was definitely doomed..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Charlotte came back into the living room “are you finished” she asked carrying a small glass of water in her hand. She pulled my pull up back up and my trousers and the next thing she did totally caught me off guard that I stood there in complete shock. Tears had formed in my eyes and I knew that I was definitely doomed..

The Girls Holiday (Part 14 )

I stood there in complete shock, Charlotte had pulled out my pullup and trousers and poured the small glass of water into my pull up and let go. I could feel the strange sensation of being wet and the pull up absorbing a little of the water. Jessica and Louise quickly looked over at me crying and Charlotte quickly announced “Jake why didn’t you tell me that you had to go wee wee some more, Now you have had an accident in your pull up, we best go upstairs and tell Emily”, She had set me up, I was thinking in my head if Emily would believe me if I told her that Charlotte had poured water into it, would Jessica and Louise stick up for her and deny all knowledge of the event.

I was soon to find out as Charlotte grabbed me by the hand and marched me up the stairs to the bathroom. Once inside Emily was standing naked having just finished her shower. She looked at me as Charlotte came in and announced to her that I had an accident in my pull ups. I quickly replied back stating what Charlotte had done. “Jake, you had an accident and now you are making up lies about the situation” Emily snapped at me. I knew it fell on deaf ears and Charlotte was out to get me. “Right then I think that calls for a Girls meeting to decide about Jake for the holiday” Replied Charlotte in a cheery tone, “good idea, I be down in a minute” replied Emily as I was led back downstairs by the hand by Charlotte. “Charlotte can I please be changed” I asked as my pull up was swollen with the water she had poured down. “Oh, Jake we need to have this meeting first, babies don’t complain about being wet I am sure you can manage” she replied as we walked back into the living room. Charlotte grabbed my trousers and pulled them off me “it is best to save your trousers in case you leak” she replied. I was then picked up and placed in the chair I normally sit in for dinner. As she strapped me in, she leant in closer and whispered into my ear “Girls Smell, do they?” I could only look down and clearly could see I was wet as the front was faded. Louise and Jessica came over and joined us at the table. I must have looked a site sitting in a Special chair with a pull up that was wet on full display.

Right on que Emily walked in and came over to me putting a dummy in my mouth “Me and the girls are going to decide about you next week, do not speak and no grumbling or I will make sure that I chuck you out” Emily said, It was a whirl wind of emotions as Emily just threatened to make me homeless. Would she actually leave me and chuck me out? As I sat there the girls started chatting about next week.

Emily – “Me and Jake had an agreement where if he kept his pull ups dry for 28 days then he would be left at home, if he couldn’t then his training would be extended and my mother would come and look after him. She has an inspection at the school and won’t be free till next week so therefore we might have to take him with us”

Louise – “Awww I didn’t know Jake was having problems, Harry my son is now out of pull ups and into big boy underwear since he is 3 years old, we did have a problem once so he had to go back to Nappies till, he was ready again”

Jessica – “he has only had 1 accident so far. Maybe another accident will get him into nappies”

Emily – “good idea, so maybe we will take him on holiday and if he can last with using the potty then when he returns, he can have his underwear”

Charlotte interrupted – “and if he doesn’t then he goes into nappies there and then and gets treated like a complete baby that can’t keep his pants dry”

Emily – “as long as you girls are ok with it all, and don’t mind chipping in then treat him as if he is a 3-year-old potty training. You all have permission to tell him off and take him to the potty as you see fit. I think I best find an adult for a bf”

They all laughed and agreed on the deal they had just made, I sat there sucking on the only thing that was giving me comfort and knew that I had the next 2 weeks of hell ahead of me. Jessica quickly came over to me like a girl in a candy shop getting permission to pick a sweet. She proceeded to poke the front of the pull up. “oh no Jakey you had an accident, let aunty Jessica help you out and get you ready for night night” As I was released from the chair Jessica picked me up and carried me upstairs grabbing a fresh new pull up on the way.

Charlotte, Emily and Louise stayed in the living room and was discussing about activities like swimming and going to the beach, once we reached the spare bedroom, I was made to lie down on a mat that I had not seen before it was covered in plastic and had childish blocks all over it. I lay there sucking my dummy as Jessica ripped the sides of my pull up and started wiping me down with the baby wipes. “aww Jakey is very wet diddums’” Jessica sang in a babyish voice. I not sure why if it was the baby talk, me lying down for the change or the way Jessica was speaking to me, but I felt very humiliated at the prospect of the 3 girls looking after me. I had to lift my bum as a fresh pull up was pulled up my legs and some pyjama bottoms placed on me.

“right get into bed” she said as I scrambled over to the bed and lay down. Charlotte came into the room and handed me a bottle of Chocolate milk. “I want to see that bottle empty by morning” she said handing it me. As they both left the room “night night Jakey. The girls have to pack for the holiday, see you in the morning” they both said in unison as if they practised saying it.

I lay there thinking about the next 2 weeks ahead. As I slowly tasted the bottle and didn’t want to find out what might happen if I didn’t drink it. I think I made it to the end of the bottle as I slowly drifted off to sleep hearing the car boot and doors close and open as they were packing the car ready for the morning.

• Like 2

I lay there thinking about the next 2 weeks ahead. As I slowly tasted the bottle and didn’t want to find out what might happen if I didn’t drink it. I think I made it to the end of the bottle as I slowly drifted off to sleep hearing the car boot and doors close and open as they were packing the car ready for the morning.

The Girls Holiday (Part 15 )

I woke up to the sound of doors closing and last-minute preparations of the girls packing for the holiday, I lay there trying to make out what was happening but all sound and direction was coming from different places. I looked over at my finished bottle that I couldn’t remember drinking with the sudden urge of needing the toilet, I remember being told not to get out of bed but If I needed the toilet then they didn’t say what to do. As I looked into the camera wondering if they were watching me, I let out a weak “Emily” but to no avail did that have any affect. My urge for a wee grew stronger and stronger and I started to cry at the thought of wetting myself there and then as I was not allowed out of bed.

Tears started rolling down my eyes as I crossed my legs on the thought that I might wee in the pull up and start the Holiday as a baby, the crying must have got attention of 1 of the girls as Jessica came into the room. “aww the baby is crying, come tell aunty Jessica what is wrong” she said as she came over to me putting a dummy into my mouth to try and sooth me. I started jiggling my legs to contain the Wee. “I need a wee” I pronounced looking at her with teared eyes. “You crying because you need a wee wee? Aww that’s cute” she said while stroking me hair.

As she took me by the hand and towards the bathroom, I could see the potty in the middle awaiting for me like they knew it is what I was going to need when I was awake. We got into the bathroom and Jessica knelt in front of me and started teasing me a little “now Jake the way you asked was not very childish. I didn’t understand what you want. I want you to say the following, Aunty Jessica I need a wee wee can you help me use the potty?” she said at me looking at me as my desperation grew stronger and started hurting. I replied back the exact phrase looking down at the floor and she proceeded to pull down my pyjamas and pull up and sit me down on the potty where I released my hurting bladder into it. As I sat there Jessica went over to the actually toilet and pulled down her shorts. Tights and knickers and sat on the toilet going for a wee herself. I looked over as I couldn’t believe what she was doing, “maybe in the future you can use the big toilet like me” she said as she caught me looking. As she wiped and stood back up pulling her knickers, tights and shorts back on she smiled as if she knew what she was doing, I couldn’t believe it they were treating me exactly like a toddler and even not worrying about their modesty in front of me. Should I tell Emily I saw one of her friends naked? Is that classed as cheating?

She came over to me as she took off all my night clothes and last night’s pull up. Wiping me down with baby wipes. “All ready to go” she said opening the door. I looked round as I stood there naked wondering where my clothes and pull up was located “Go on Jake. Downstairs please your pull up and clothes are down there” Jessica said pushing her hands on my naked shoulders to go out the door. As we walked down the stairs with Jessica holding my hand, I reluctantly took steps down and was nervous seeing the front door wide open as Emily and Louise was carrying objects to Louise’s car. Charlotte was standing at the bottom of the stairs and must have sensed me being uneasy about the situation “Come on Jake, we have not got all day. Toddlers don’t care running round naked, don’t be shy” she said holding out her hands to receive me from the bottom step, just as I reached it, she picked me up and placed me on her hip like a toddler. I felt very uneasy being carried by Charlotte while fully naked.

Emily came through the front door, “Morning Jakey, are you excited for your holiday” she said to me in a babyish tone as Charlotte carried me into the living room. “Right then last pull up, it’s your decision when we get there if we are buying nappies or more pullups” she stated as I stepped into the awaiting pull up and was glad when she pulled it on to cover my exposure. She was right really, I guess a 6-hour car journey and if I can manage to keep dry then I can wear pull ups. I regret thinking about what would happen if I wet myself. The nappies looked more humiliating than the pull ups I was in.

I was soon dressed in some trousers, socks and a t-shirt and was carried and placed into the car. I got to sit in the middle seat as I was strapped in by Charlotte “right then we have not got any clothes for you as we will buy new when we get there, so make sure you don’t mess them” she said giving me a dummy. As I sat in the car, I saw that the boot was packed full, I tried to look behind to see what they had packed but couldn’t see properly. Emily and Louise proceeded to sit in the front of the car and I was joined in the back by Charlotte and Jessica. “I have your baba here Jake so if you need a drink just tell me” Jessica said holding up a bottle filled with juice.

“right then we are off on the girls holiday” Emily shouted as Louise pulled out of the driveway..

• Like 3