LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Large Amount of Scammers

Sylum

Recently been having a lot of bad experiences with scammers contacting me and trying to solicit money out of me, claiming to be interested in being my mommy. This started about when I signed up for ABDLmatch, I’m aware of the poor reputation it has and all that. But I figured I had very little to lose in giving it a shot. So anyways I ended up humoring one scammer for a while, mostly because I wanted to give it go on the slight chance it was genuine. Surprise surprise not so, but afterwards I’ve had more and more women try to scam me... More attention then i’d usually get at least, but kinda muddies the water in that I doubt I would trust anyone at this point (not that I did before, but well you know what I mean). So yea not the best time all round, i’d advise staying away from the site as its bad reputation seems well earned... Just a little venting from me...

Yep, same thing happens on fet .. some red flags for me are trying to talk about things outside of abdl and they aren't interested.  Then a story about how they need something so they can be a better care giver or asking to show how much you care by usually buying them a gift card from amazon or doing a paypal transfer and asking you to select the option that you can't dispute.  

Keep your head up @Sylum and my advice would be to get involved in your local community and meet people in real life also in addition to the virtual world :)

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience the best thing to do is video chat first. If they refuse then you know something is up. Don't be scared to cam up and talk, remember if its a scam they don't want to be caught on camera. Most of all do not send money of gift cards , because you might as well kiss that fifty or one hundred bucks good bye. Get out in the real world and meet people. This crap about being shy and hiding behind a keyboard is getting old. Go out and meet people at your local community center, volunteer at centers or churches or places where you know you are relatively safe. Chat with people here, there are many people that are willing to meet. And most of all ,,, have fun while you're doing this. I may be old and retired but I still get out there and boogie and mingle with people. I know this pandemic has scared many people, just wear a mask and gloves and go out and have some fun.

• Like 1