LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone try this diaper ????

Hi everyone I have no idea if I am writing this in the right place anyway has anybody try a diaper call “Fab Sense City Print Adult Briefs“ there from agecomfort I believe I was looking for a greenish diaper and I saw that so I want to no is this diaper super absorbent ????

12 minutes ago, drynot said:

I have tried them.  They're pretty good IMO.  Not too wild about the pattern but they hold quite a bit.

I see... Well I love the green color I am not too wild about the pattern either, now how much does it hold in wettings Like for example morning wettings I myself pee huge in the morning I try that with depends and tenas and they could not hold it and they leak, can “Fab Sense City Print Adult Briefs“ hold this morning wettings ?????

Only you can answer that.  You know your own output and rate.

I got them once and they were decent, but definitely not a diaper that will hold back Niagara Falls.  Not a fan of the design, but I do like the effort that they are trying to make a colorful adult diaper with a less babyish design.  But they certainly aren't anywhere near the top of the ABDL diaper when it comes to absorbency.  Last I checked they were rated at 3000ml, which is fairly low for an ABDL diaper.  

AgeComfort had info on it a while back that there was to be another Fab Sense design, but that info was removed.  Might have been some delays or problems due to Covid, and have either cancelled or delayed that one.  

Like any diaper out there, if you aren't sure if it is going to work for you, get a sample or two before buying a case of them.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dyperbole said:

Only you can answer that.  You know your own output and rate.

I got them once and they were decent, but definitely not a diaper that will hold back Niagara Falls.  Not a fan of the design, but I do like the effort that they are trying to make a colorful adult diaper with a less babyish design.  But they certainly aren't anywhere near the top of the ABDL diaper when it comes to absorbency.  Last I checked they were rated at 3000ml, which is fairly low for an ABDL diaper.  

AgeComfort had info on it a while back that there was to be another Fab Sense design, but that info was removed.  Might have been some delays or problems due to Covid, and have either cancelled or delayed that one.  

Like any diaper out there, if you aren't sure if it is going to work for you, get a sample or two before buying a case of them.  

Ha ha ha... I don’t think any diaper will hold back Niagara fall ha ha ha ha... but joking a side I see your point I will look at other diapers what I can try forsite brand sound nice I think have any try that brand ???

The Forsite brand of diapers is really good.  Not sure of the total ML rating, but they are head and shoulders better than Fab Sense.  I prefer the Under the Sea diaper - it's a nice design and isn't too babyish.  Not a big fan of the Mary Jane design because I'm not that much into weed (although I love Cheech and Chong movies, so there's that).  The Forsite AM/PM is a very good medical diaper and is very absorbent.  My only complaint is that it has a noticeable yellow wetness indicator which ruins it a bit for me.  Threr are a couple more designs from Forsite coming out soon, although I'm not a fan of them just based on what I see on the AgeComfort site.  

11 hours ago, dyperbole said:

The Forsite brand of diapers is really good.  Not sure of the total ML rating, but they are head and shoulders better than Fab Sense.  I prefer the Under the Sea diaper - it's a nice design and isn't too babyish.  Not a big fan of the Mary Jane design because I'm not that much into weed (although I love Cheech and Chong movies, so there's that).  The Forsite AM/PM is a very good medical diaper and is very absorbent.  My only complaint is that it has a noticeable yellow wetness indicator which ruins it a bit for me.  Threr are a couple more designs from Forsite coming out soon, although I'm not a fan of them just based on what I see on the AgeComfort site.  

Yay I saw them there are two new am and pm one with strips and the other with stars when are they coming out any news ????

AgeComfort's web site is my only source of info on those, so whatever they say there is the status of the new designs.  Since I live in the States, I'll have to wait until they are available on Amazon or Rearz before I can get them.

43 minutes ago, dyperbole said:

AgeComfort's web site is my only source of info on those, so whatever they say there is the status of the new designs.  Since I live in the States, I'll have to wait until they are available on Amazon or Rearz before I can get them.

Okay but I don’t think rearz will ad them in there store however amazon will but I don’t no when they will ad them.

Hard to say.  I've got Forsite diapers from a number of places, but they haven't had them 100% of the time, either.  I got the AM/PMs from LLMedico, Under the Seas from Rearz, and the Mary Janes from Amazon.  

On AgeComfort's shipping page, they say they don't ship to the US anymore, and that "Many of our popular incontinence products can be found on Amazon.com ".  So I'll have to see if the new designs are considered "popular" or not.  

Well I have not tried it but this Fab Sense City Print Adult Briefs is a part of my stash and I will let you know some time in the future (which too be fair I have a lot of diapers in my possession that I have not tried but I will get around to it)