LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not a good image for ABDL

2 hours ago, spark said:

Ding, DIng!  We have a winner.

There is nothing about this video that is worth carrying.  Neither people are exhibiting good neighbor ettitiquite (not sure if that's a thing, but it should be).    And the cameraman wants to play 'My neighbor is a freak' game, he is going to lose.

Makes you wonder who the bigger "freak" is.....the diaper guy or the person filming him,the posting it on social media...!! ??

• Like 1
20 hours ago, square_duck said:

Makes you wonder who the bigger "freak" is.....the diaper guy or the person filming him,the posting it on social media...!! ??

I don't believe filming a neighbor discreetely is illegal, but it's creepy

3 hours ago, spark said:

I don't believe filming a neighbor discreetely is illegal, but it's creepy

It "could" be considered either an invasion of privacy, or spying, or harassment! ...but posting on social media is really the big NO! NO! For me....ugh!!! Wierdos!!! ??

1 hour ago, square_duck said:

It "could" be considered either an invasion of privacy, or spying, or harassment! ...but posting on social media is really the big NO! NO! For me....ugh!!! Wierdos!!! ??

Posting on social media should be considered harassments.  That is definitely a big no-no.   Let's put it this way- the behavior of the subject might be considered strange- but the poster is definitely the bigger a-hole.   This is a high bar, but it's one of the biggest a-hole things I've seen on the internet.

2 hours ago, spark said:

Posting on social media should be considered harassments.  That is definitely a big no-no.   Let's put it this way- the behavior of the subject might be considered strange- but the poster is definitely the bigger a-hole.   This is a high bar, but it's one of the biggest a-hole things I've seen on the internet.

??

I have a life long habit of taking an "ognal" lateral view of things, and this could be a real life example of the story of "The Emperor's New Clothes", ( who oddly, didn't feel chilly ) but in this case, the Emperor isn't naked, but wearing a nappy.

• 6 months later...