LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missing text in Posts

For reference, I’ve been visiting this site from iPad/iPhone. I’ve noticed there are several posts (replies) on the board that is missing text. One example would be someone quotes someone else and replies. The quote is there, but not the reply, so it looks like they just quoted the user and then hit the submit button. In longer threads, I’ll see that someone else quoted the other user’s reply, but then I can’t see <i>their</i> reply.

For example:

A says something

B quotes A and writes a reply. I can only see the quote of A

C quotes B and all I see is B’s response to A

Another example of missing text would be from a few minutes ago. I was reading the “terrible jokes” thread and there were several instances of question with no punchline. In the same thread, there was one post that looked like it was several lines long, but the entire text field was blank. It was just a really big block of nothingness. I’ll hunt it down real quick and take/post a screenshot here.

BCBF3DF7-2098-49AF-84CC-481FEFA545AF.jpeg

BB142E66-A675-4479-B17A-BB241CD19F79.jpeg

Edited by LonesomeLamp
Added screenshots

I wanna say some posts are newer, but I’d have to double check before I commit to that statement. I’ll no doubt find more, so I’ll keep an eye on the post date when I come across them and report back here if they’re within the past or current year.