LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Book and a Free Halloween Book

As that time of year rolls around again, I'm giving away copies of my book, Halloween Again? next weekend, October 16-18, 2020.

I'm also announcing my latest book in the Diaper Plague series, From College to Diapers. It is the third in the series that started with Patient 0 that I posted here a few months ago.

Here's the blurb for the new book:

All the women in the world are incontinent from the plague that left them to deal with diapers.

This is the third in the Diaper Plague series. It is the story of Peggy Sue, Bobbie Jo’s daughter. Her tale gives another glimpse of the time when women were first subjugated by men, stripped of their degrees and their control of bodily functions.

Peggy Sue has an unexpected brush with the law that finds her on the spanking stage. They also sentence her to community service in a comfort station, a place where women can have their diapers changed if they meet the requirements. This gives Peggy Sue a look behind the curtain.

Her pregnancy sets the stage for the next book in the series. One about a rebellious child of privilege.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I hope it went well and people took advantage of your offer for some literary Halloween treats. 

I think there were 32 downloads during the free time. I love reading this story and I know how it ends. LOL

• 11 months later...

I will be giving this book away again this Halloween. From Friday, October 29, 2021, 12:00 AM PDT until Sunday, October 31, 2021, 11:59 PM PDT, it will be free on Amazon.

I hope you enjoy it if you haven't had a chance to catch it free in previous give-away.

LINK: Halloween Again? 

On 10/20/2021 at 5:59 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

Is Halloween Again? an updated version of an older story? I seem to remember it from well before Uber.

I updated it in 2019 include some more modern touches. Nothing huge but I think it is more contemporary now.