LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother's Day

We all love our Mothers, and with Mothers Day right around the corner, we all need to remember to call her, and think of her, and do those wonderful things that she deserves....

...like remembering to call her. If you don't, THIS might happen to you!

I found this taped to the back window of a car in the parking lot or our apartment.

Gary

post-3570-1178590332_thumb.jpg

post-3570-1178590332_thumb.jpg

That's pretty funny! :lol: I still live with my mom and dad, which really has it's benefits because I can't cook worth a darn and when I'm running short on cash they sometimes (regretably) float me a loan. This year I'm facing a difficult situation. My brother is really into drag racing as am I! There are races this Saturday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway but the events go until Sunday, which is Mother's Day. Now, My mom says she dosen't mind if I go, but I wonder if she actually means that? I love my mom with all of my heart but my love of raing dosen't even compare to my love for her.I find myself facing a difficult decision. Mother's Day only comes once a year but I guess racing comes more than once a year. :drive1:

That's pretty funny! :lol: I still live with my mom and dad, which really has it's benefits because I can't cook worth a darn and when I'm running short on cash they sometimes (regretably) float me a loan. This year I'm facing a difficult situation. My brother is really into drag racing as am I! There are races this Saturday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway but the events go until Sunday, which is Mother's Day. Now, My mom says she dosen't mind if I go, but I wonder if she actually means that? I love my mom with all of my heart but my love of raing dosen't even compare to my love for her.I find myself facing a difficult decision. Mother's Day only comes once a year but I guess racing comes more than once a year. :drive1:

Dan,

Racing comes several times a year, for many years. Who is to say that something won't cut your relationship with your mom short? It most likely won't happen, but we don't know about things like that, and we need to live our lives like that.

I talk to my mom almost every day, visit with her as often as possible (at least once or twice a week, usually for dinner) and try to make sure I'm a part of her life as much as possible. I'm almost 50, and she's 75. My mother is truly my best friend, and I'll probably take her and my step father out for Mother's Day this weekend. She'll appreciate it, but she'll say it's not necessary and it's not needed. All mothers say that, but in their heart of hearts, they want to be recognized and taken care of. For years, they've done it for us, and without reward or pay for very long hours.

Let your concious decide, but I know what **I'll** be doing this Sunday.

Gary

Mother's Day, What NOT to do

My first thought when I saw this was.

Put on a diaper, bonnet, and put a pacifier in your mouth. Have a note saying "Please take care of me." pinned to a basket. Ring the doorbell, get in the basket and wait.

Probably not a good idea, unless your mom knows you are an AB. Probably not even then.

Reply to Tigger and Sonicx,

Tig, I know you are a continent away from your mom, as I was too. But, I called her and wished her a happy Mothers Day. Even that is enough for most Moms.

Sonicx, many of us have 'two moms', and depending on how you feel towards either one will determine who your 'Mom' is. 'Mother' is one thing, 'Mom' is another. This day is about 'Mom.'

Gary

I'll call my mom, I'll send her a card, and a present, like every year. I will get to see her about 2 weeks later this year though, so I am happy about that.

Sonic..... I have a mother, and I have a stepmom.... I have a father and I have a stepfather..... I personally am the opposite, I don't really like father's day cause My stepfather and father are nothing to brag about, but I still acknowledge my father on father's day even though I don't feel that he has really earned that right, but I feel that its the right thing to do. As for my stepmom, we had our struggles over the years, I do not acknowledge her on mother's day, although I probably should, but I think she is mature enough, and woman enough to understand that Mother's day is for my real mother, my stepmom had nothin to do with raising me as a child, so I think she can understand.

I will spend Mothers day a lil differently this year. Instead of the whole day revolving around my Mom and My kids makin their day revolve around me, Ill go spend time at the cemetery. Im not lookin forward to it at all. Im dreading it and I feel like throwin up just at the thought of it. But I have wonderful kids and a wonderful husband and even wonderful stepsons and daughters-in-law who love me like I was their Mom. So Im sure they will make the day very wonderful and memorable for me but for years, Ive always made sure my MOM feel very special on Mothers day and this year, well, its just gonna be different. I will try to make the best of it tho as I do everything but I'm sure the day will be filled with tears for me, as lots of days are lately. Take care everyone and Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers here.

Huggles and kissies and lots of love,

Curious

I feel for your loss, Cur, but the torch has been passed. While stopping by to lay flowers at your mothers grave, it is YOUR time to receive what you would normally give to your mother, and to allow others to treat YOU as you have your own Mom.

Life, in a simplistic sort of way, is like a straw. If you block on end, once it fills up, you can put no more in it. You must not impede the flow through it. You have given, and have moved into a position in that 'straw.' Now, you must be in a place where you can accept what others have to give you. It is the way of life. It goes on, and moves forward.

Do not deprive those behind you of moving forward by not allowing them to do what you have demonstrated over the years as a proper course of action with you own mother.

Gary

I know Gary.. thats why I pointed out that I have wonderful kids and stepsons and a hubby who will be wonderful to me on that day, just as I have for my Mother all these past Mothers days. I would never stop them from giving to me or doin for me ever, but especially not on Mothers day. But it doesnt mean I'm gonna be less sad for my Mom. Ill move on and move forward.. Im tryin my absolute best. Losing her is still very fresh, but I'm trying.

I know Gary.. thats why I pointed out that I have wonderful kids and stepsons and a hubby who will be wonderful to me on that day, just as I have for my Mother all these past Mothers days. I would never stop them from giving to me or doin for me ever, but especially not on Mothers day. But it doesnt mean I'm gonna be less sad for my Mom. Ill move on and move forward.. Im tryin my absolute best. Losing her is still very fresh, but I'm trying.

Cur,

I can not take the pain from you, nor can I share the pain, as my mom is still alive. For me, I suspect that losing her will be as hard as losing your mom was to you. We are best friends. One thing that I take comfort in is that I know, for all eternity, that we will live as Children of God, I have no doubt of that. So, if Christ tarries, and she falls asleep before His return, I know that one day, she, and maybe I if the return takes that long, will rise up, be transformed into the new beings we have been promised to be, and will move forward to an eternity. The promises we have been given mean that our seperations is but a brief passing, a moment in the night, before the day. That is my comfort.

Maybe you share this same comfort, I do not know. Her passing is painful, her memories flood your mind all the time, I'm sure. There is no shame to be felt, you are trying your best, and you know it. Your pain will soften, but it will never pass. My mother is mid-70's, and she still finds her father in her heart quite often, and he's been gone for 40 years. Her pain is gentle, soft whisper, a reminder of the memories shared, of times etched forever. In time, yours will be the same.

For now, honor her, remember her, and enjoy her memories, and pass those memories on to those who could not know them.

G

Okay, you guys have made me feel quilty now..ha..ha (just joking). I have decided to stay for Mother's day. My brother is coming down from West Jordan to Venice, which is where I live. I don't get to see him or his wife too often so I'd miss that opportunity if I did go, plus I'll miss some other relatives. One thing I feel quilty about is that the men in our family cook the Mother's Day dinner and well, let's just say I'm on the dull end when it comes to cooking! I truly love my mom and to be here

on her very special day will mean so much to her! Curious, I want to wish you a very, very Happy Mother's Day! I want you to know that we will always be here to talk and offer comfort to you. I know your mom will be with you that day as with every other day (in spirit). As for all the other Mother's here, Happy Mother's Day!

Should I stay or should I go?

If I go, there will be trouble!

and if I stay there will be double!

So come on and let me know-o

Should I cool it or should I blow!

(by the Clash) :)

• 2 weeks later...

well it isnt mothers day in the UK - that has gone already.

but some Mothers do not care about their children - yet losing her is still very fresh for me too

So Mother's day, whether it is in March or in May is just a sad/neutral day for me. Sad because all the stress beforehand explaining shit to people who dont deserve an explanation.

I spend it with my Dad, and a lot is unsaid

We all love our Mothers, and with Mothers Day right around the corner, we all need to remember to call her, and think of her, and do those wonderful things that she deserves....

...like remembering to call her. If you don't, THIS might happen to you!

I found this taped to the back window of a car in the parking lot or our apartment.

Gary

Fat chance.

well it isnt mothers day in the UK - that has gone already.

but some Mothers do not care about their children - yet losing her is still very fresh for me too

So Mother's day, whether it is in March or in May is just a sad/neutral day for me. Sad because all the stress beforehand explaining shit to people who dont deserve an explanation.

I spend it with my Dad, and a lot is unsaid

I have to say, I had similar thoughts when this thread was posted, especially the opening sentence, the assumption that "We all love our mothers....."

As I don't have a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome, I find it impossible to love my abuser.

I'm not wanting to get into a debate about it, I just felt a need to make this point from a personal perspective.

D <_< lly

Dolly,

I'm sorry to have brought up bad memories for you, it wasn't intentional. Since my father is my abuser, and my mother an ally, it's impossible for me to think of mothers as abusers, although I know it's true.

Forgive me for making that assumption.

Gary

Dolly,

I'm sorry to have brought up bad memories for you, it wasn't intentional. Since my father is my abuser, and my mother an ally, it's impossible for me to think of mothers as abusers, although I know it's true.

Forgive me for making that assumption.

Gary

I wasn't having a dig Gary and I can understand how you focussed on your Mother under the circumstances. I guess you would be feeling the same in a similar thread about Father's Day.

Thank you for the explanation, no offence taken.

D :) lly