LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Advice .... Q(>.<)q

Hey everyone ... i know i know its been quite a while since i posted or chated here. I'm currently in a MAJOR Binge/Purge circle which brings me with my needing help issue. I'm currently in the purge period and i really REALLY don't like this because its been like a month or so and it hasn't gone away ... i just don't feel like wearing diapers, but thats whats weird, a part of me feels that way and another part feels like it would still enjoy wearing diapers. I hate having internal conflict and its affecting how i interact with people and so i come to you all with shield, armor and sword down in hopes that one has gone through this at some point in his/her life and knows a way to deal with it.

I have tried everything, nothing worked T-T.

Thanks to all~ *hugs*

Necros~

One month? Wow, you must have gone on one hell of a binge. lol. It will come back, it allways does, your mind just isn't ready to crave it yet, but it will. Just continue with your life and all will be well, maybe even put one on. I've noticed that when I put one on durring the purge cycle, the purge goes away, but that's usually towards the end of the purge. When this is over, try creating a ballance where you tease yourself and don't wear as much as you normally would, this keeps a constant hunger for them and it doesn't wear off until you break the ballance.

Necros,

when you were a baby, you would satisfy your bodies needs without conflict. Now, if I am not mistaken by reading your post, you are going through a conflict - should you indulge yourself and act out your minds needs, or should you deny it. This, only you can answer. You first have to be comfortable with yourself. If you are denying your needs due to some percieved norm, then you will always be unhappy. There is no normal person in the world however we want to think we are. It, like all perceptions, is a stereotype, and all stereotypical views are inherently wrong.

Do what feels right to you. From reading the posts here, I can presume that all here will support your decisions.

Yeah, this happens a lot for me too. I usually just accept it, and focus on the other aspects of my life. Sometimes I get so caught up with the other things in my life, I hardly notice the purge-half of the cycle anyways! You shouldn't push anything on yourself, just go on living life. Try not to worry about it, sooner or later you'll be back to normal.

I hope this helps, it works for me, but we're all different. Good luck resolving this issue, I know it can be a major pain in the ass... T.T

P.S. Oh, and I almost forgot... Welcome back Necros! ^________^

--Brandon

Welcome back, Necros. *hugs*

I think all of us go through a purge cycle without really realizing it. I know that I, myself, have gone through them only to realize later that it had been atleast a month or more since I had worn. Usually, though, that happens when I find myself starting a new relationship or trying to find a job and what not. But when I do realize, the urge to wear is insatiable. I'm sure many others have felt this, as well.

My advice to you, though it's the normal you will probably hear, is to just relax. This is a part of you that more than likely won't go away, and most of us have come to terms with this part of ourselves, well.. Ourselves. I know it's hard and it doesn't feel like a normal person goes through that.

But honestly, what exactly IS a normal person? All of us have our kinks and ways to deal with stress. We all have alter egos though few of us would admit it. Purging is a way to prove to yourself that you can go without this afflicted kink or whatever you would like to call it, but in the end it will always come back and you won't be satisfied until you've fulfilled that kink.

Come to think of it, it's actually been about a week since I've last worn. Sometimes life gets so hectic we fail to realize what we need to do to calm ourselves down or to just relax after a long day. If this is truely affecting how you deal with people, you should honestly just stop fighting the side of you that wants it. Give into it's cravings and return yourself to normal.

However, that may not be what you feel you should do. None of us can tell you what you should do in this case, only you can make that decision. We can, however, give you the advice you seek and make suggestions.

A suggestion I would make to you would be this:

Take some time each week, even if it's only for during the night time if you can get away with it or an hour two a day once a week or every two weeks and give into this urge. It might keep you balanced out and even relieve the stress you don't even know you're feeling.

I hope I helped. If not.. well.. Feel free to kick me in the arse and tell me to be quiet. ^_^

*hugs*

KawaiiLilMary

My ab/dl side has always been cyclical. It's either the most important thing on my mind at the time, or it hardly shows up on my radar. What I've discovered is that if you accept the fact that it may come and go (as pctrasher said, it will always come back!), you might find, as I do, that it's more enjoyable after a little break because it's fresh and exciting again. If it's always there, it loses a tiny bit of its magic and excitement.

Instead of looking at this downtime as something not quite right, try looking at it as a bit of a gift, so that when the desire to wear reasserts itself it will feel really, really good! Plus, if you wear disposables, you'll save some money as you won't go through as many diapers as the people who always feel the need to wear them.

Happend to me too.

I tried for 4 or 5 years to give up.

Burned all my things one day as I didn't want to put them in the bin incase anyone found them (parents). I was about 18 at the time and I went months without thinking about it, but every now and then I just wanted the padded feeling again especially at nights.

Sometimes I gave in and would get a big bath towl and fold them around me and put my shorts on over top if I was having trouble sleeping but felt angry with myself later for being weak.

At the time I didn't know about AB/Dl's and thought I was the only one, It dident even enter my head that there where other people out there the same as me.

I found out about ab's a few years after I got my pc and an ab wed site popped up when I was google'ing for something none related.

Then I was looking for a fancy dress costume on ebay and came across lots of ab stuff.

So gave up the giving up and have been a AB for a few years now.

So it's all you lots fault I turned in to a ab lol :lol:

If there where no web sites I would not have found out and would be normal :roflmao:

Hey everyone ... i know i know its been quite a while since i posted or chated here. I'm currently in a MAJOR Binge/Purge circle which brings me with my needing help issue. I'm currently in the purge period and i really REALLY don't like this because its been like a month or so and it hasn't gone away ... i just don't feel like wearing diapers, but thats whats weird, a part of me feels that way and another part feels like it would still enjoy wearing diapers. I hate having internal conflict and its affecting how i interact with people and so i come to you all with shield, armor and sword down in hopes that one has gone through this at some point in his/her life and knows a way to deal with it.

I have tried everything, nothing worked T-T.

Thanks to all~ *hugs*

Necros~

My advice would be just to try one on for a little bit. If you enjoy it that's great. If it doesn't do anything for you then at least you know where you stand. The desire to wear seems to come and go for most people.

Maybe it's something like the habit of wearing verses your lack of desire to wear. You feel the force of habit telling you that you should be wearing even though you really don't have much of a desire to. And so, it's creating a conflict between these two.

I don't know, it's just an idea ^_^ *hugs*

It appears all the responses are intelligent so I won't insult anyone's intellegence by repeating anything so I'l just add this...No matter what in life we choose to interest us,there will always be a binge/purge cycle to go along with it. I come from a LONG line of"alcoholics". I'm no different. Alas,I have my moments of complete sobriety when I so choose. Right now I'm in a 3 day sober period. It may become 4 or 5. Only time will tell. The human mind is uniquely designed to not be bored. Sobriety will eventually bore me just as diapers have bored me in the past. Call the binge/purge cycle a sort of life cycle if you will. We as humans come with extraordinary(sp?) minds. Just as we tell our growing toddlers in our diaper commercials,I'm telling you"It's your world,go explore it!!!" :D

First of all..... welcome back!

And me thinks: don't worry! :P

It happens to me too, expecially when I'm in a stressful period, with many thoughts about work and other stuff. Actually, I think I'm in one of those phases right now. I feel as I'd like to have some time to spend in diapers without stressful thoughts, but at the same time I don't feel like wearing, being focused on other things. Sometimes I wear at night, but that doesn't change much since while I sleep I barely feel the difference between being diapered or not, and it's more of a convenience for avoiding to wake up to go to the toilet while I'm in bed.

So, IMHO there's no need to worry about it, it can be only a period you're feeling this way, and even if there's no reason for that, as time goes by you'll probably regain your usual attraction to diapers. After all, so many people have tried repressing their feeling for diapers on purpose and without success, that I see as fairly improbable to stop desiring them without even wanting to.

Let us know how it goes on!

Hey guys~~

Thz for all the replies! Well my taste for diapers is SLOWLY coming back. In other words it was a false alarm ... but i did learn a lot about myself in this purge cycle :D i suppose it happened for a reason x3 which still eludes me.

I think the person who was closest to my current mindset was chibi~ But all your advice will be cherished very dearly :3~

Necros~ :lol: