LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Billy (Updated 11/10/22)

Here's the next part of Babied by Billy! Chapter 15 is already free to read on my Patreon, so check it out if you like. I'll post it up here soon as well. 

Babied by Billy

Chapter 14: Lowered Expectations

The next class was Spanish. Yes, I was taking a foreign language, hardly an easy subject under normal circumstances. But when you’re wheeled into class on the first day in a stroller, well you’ve already got the deck stacked against you. The moment we strolled in, a tall woman with long black hair, ornate silver earrings, and a shawl over her shoulders rushed over. It was the professor, Doctor Les Paña. She held her knuckles by her cheeks and squeezed them til they were white. it seemed like she didn’t know what to do with herself.

“¡Mi amor! Oh, que lindo eres de bebe.”

She spoke a long string of words I couldn’t understand and then turned to Tank. Even my protector had taken a step back to clear space for her effusive onslaught. All he could do was try to answer her rapid-fire questions.

“Yes, that’s his chaperone over there. No, you don’t need to feed him or burp him or anything like that. Huh. Well, if you really want to… Oh yes, adapting his assignments would be very helpful. He can’t really write or type with his hands the way they are right now…”

He was referring to my mitts, of course.

“I’d be more than happy to take the mitts off for class,” I said. That just drew a chuckle from Tank and a ruffle of my already messy hair.

“Little boy, you don’t get a say in this. No more interruptions while adults are talking, okay?”

It really wasn’t okay, but there wasn’t much I could do about it anyway so I just kind of huffed and nodded.

“He’s too cute,” said the professor.

That only made me more huffy and embarrassed. I thought my professors would either resent me or ignore me, but this extra attention was worse. No going back now. If it wasn’t already established, this week would cement my image as the biggest baby on campus in everyone’s mind. My plans of ‘getting back to normal’ were seeming further and further from the realm of possibility.

Tank managed to extricate himself from the conversation and wheeled me over toward the desks. The seats were arranged around long tables that were set up in a horseshoe shape. A chalk board was at the open end, and a few students were already at each table. We stopped next to the girl I met in Biology 101 on Monday. Her name, it turns out, was Katie, and she was not a regular student in this class. I’d have known because the class only had a couple dozen students to start with.

“Look at you, cutie! Did you pick this outfit out yourself?” Her bubblegum pink lips parted in a genuine smile that soon returned to its usual sly tilt. “I see you brought the new boyfriend again! I’ll bet he helped, huh?”

“Ah… hehe, I’m… not his boyfriend,” said Tank, visibly flustered. I was a bit taken aback. I had never seen him blush like that before. “Just his caretaker.”

“Uh huh, sure.” She said. “Well, don’t you worry mister caretaker, I got all the instructions this morning. Hey,” she said, placing a hand on his arm, “I know you don’t want to leave him, but he’ll be okay. I’m a professionally trained sitter, so you can count on me. Here, take my number if it makes you feel better.”

“Actually that would make me feel better,” he said with a relieved smile.

I spit out my paci and whispered, “Come on, guys this is embarrassing! Please take me home!”

But Tank had the paci back in my mouth before I could finish my sentence and held it there as he finished his chat with Katie.

“You’re gonna be late to your class, Mr. Caretaker,” she said, finally, and Tank took the hint.

“Okay, you be good Jimmy and do what Katie tells you. And don’t you dare spit out that paci without permission or I’ll have to spank ya!”

I cringed as several students turned to look at us. The giggles around the room made it obvious that Tank had no concept of discretion when it came to his little guy. He just continued on as if oblivious to all of it.

“He’s got two bottles in the diaper bag… and a change of diapers of course. And if he gets fussy just have him smell the bear – I know it sounds weird, but it works. Oh, and he likes-”

“Hey, I got this, big guy,” she said with a laugh. “Now go on git before the professor drags you out!”

Tank finally left and Katie leaned in and popped out my paci as the professor took roll.

“I told you; new boyfriends get clingy. Didn’t I tell you? They’re big puppy dogs. Hey, you know what though? That’s good for you because… the thing about puppy dogs is… they will do anything for a treat.”

“Treat?” I wasn’t following.

“Yeah, lover boy! You know, just smile and be cute. Give him a kiss. Call him Daddy. He’ll be putty in your hands, I’m telling you.”

“Oh no, it’s not like that, I- I- ah…” I could feel my face getting hot as I tried to figure out what it was I was even trying to deny.

“Just think about it. You’d be surprised how many bees you can catch with a little honey.”

She gave me a wink. I just shook my head and smiled behind my paci. She had a point. I had to give her that. I just didn’t know what I really wanted yet.

I then looked around and remembered where I was. All the students were seated, but I was still strapped into my stroller.

“Hey, can you let me out of this?” I patted the straps with my padded hands.

“Oh,” she said, in surprise, reaching for my buckles. Something stopped her, though, and she pulled her hands back. “Actually, maybe we should leave you strapped in where you can’t get into trouble.”

“Get into trouble? Come on! I’m not an actual baby.”

“Hola, amigos! Bienvenidos a Spanish 101.”

“Hola, Doctor Paña,” said the class in unison.

She must have noticed me trying to make myself invisible in the stroller because she immediately turned her attention to me.

“Niñito… little boy, can you say Hola, Doctor Paña?” She repeated herself more slowly. “Hola, Doctor Paña.”

Why was she talking to me like this? It wasn’t my first day. No, that was wrong. It was my first day… as a baby. And that made all the difference. My confidence shot, I gulped and squeaked out an “Hola, Doctor Paña.” The way I said it only made me sound more like a shy little boy.

“Very good, mi amor!” she said in a patronizing voice. I was being praised for being able to say words at all. “So cute,” the doctor said to herself before going back to the board.

Would the whole class be like this? The answer was yes. If I ever fell out of step with the other students, she would stop and make sure I spoke. I was praised for the most miniscule of accomplishments. When we paired up, I was with Katie.

Most groups practiced phrases from the chapter’s story. “Hello. How are you? Where is the library? Hola. Cómo estás. ¿Donde está la biblioteca?” But I didn’t get to continue with the regular book. Instead, I got a special worksheet with my own words and vocabulary and conversations to practice. I read over the words aloud.

“Papa. Pipi. Caca. Chupeta.” I looked up at the teacher in shock. She was teaching me baby Spanish! These words were the baby-talk equivalent of “Num nums, peepee, poopoo, bottle,” and other such insignificant terms.

“I think these words will be more useful for the little one, so please practice these with him.”

“Sure thing,” said Katie, taking the paper with a smile. Okay kiddo. Let’s give it a try.

I crossed my arms and turned my head away. “I don’t want to speak baby talk.”

“Oh come on, don’t be like that, kiddo,” said Katie, pouting. “Be a good boy for me, I hate to have to tattle on you. I heard Tank was gonna spank his boy in the hall if he didn’t behave today. He also said I could punish you if I had to…”

My eyes went wide at that. She was bluffing. She had to be. Then she leaned forward and reached for the snaps of my Jon-Jon.

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it,” I said.

Reluctantly, I began to practice the baby talk. This was all they were going to teach me, I realized. I thought bargaining to keep my classes would be a last lifeline to my adult life. In fact, my classes were just another opportunity for baby training and conditioning. I felt a pit in the bottom of my stomach as I thought about my future as a college student. It felt to me like it had hit a brick wall. Was college even worth it at this point?

While I pondered academic potentialities, Katie had something very different in mind. I jumped when I felt a pop from the vicinity of my legs.

“Wha-?” I began, but Katie quickly had my pacifier back into my mouth.

“You heard Mr. Caretaker,” she said. “You keep that paci in. I’d hate to have to tattle on you, but I’ll give you the first one free.” She then resumed unsnapping my pants the rest of the way.

“Wow, you are a wet boy!” she said in amazement, squeezing my soggy crotch.

I whined and squeezed my eyes shut. Could I crawl into a hole and die? I hoped so. The worst thing was, her touch felt good. Cum in my pants good.

Strapped in the stroller as I was, everyone could see Katie popping open the snaps to reveal my soggy Diaper Pals diapers. The energy in the classroom went into overdrive as everyone reacted to the spectacle in front of them.

Dr. Paña quickly intervened. “I can take care of him. Why don’t you grab a bottle and join me at the desk?” She looked like she had been waiting for this moment, because Katie barely had time to get out of the way before I was wheeled over to the teacher’s desk and unbuckled.

I looked back at Katie and mouthed “Help!” but just got a shrug in return. Nobody in the classroom was even pretending to get into groups and talk. They were all intent on watching the scene unfolding before them.

I looked around for a changing table but there wasn’t one. I realized that I was going to be changed on the teacher’s desk. I tried to fight her off as she reached under my arms to help me up, but instead I just said, “I need help feeling little…”

The teacher searched around the back of my stroller and came up with my teddy Theo.

“Here you go, chiquitito.”

I instinctively grasped onto the teddy as he was pressed into my chest, and he distracted me long enough for her to guide me up to the desk and lay me on my back. I was vaguely aware of her cooing over me. Of the cold air hitting my diaper area. Of my legs being lifted and cold wipes brushing over my skin. I noticed all these things, but only barely. And then the nipple of a bottle was pressed between my lips and I began to suck the sweet nectar from its teat.

“With how much he’s wet he’s probably a little dehydrated.”

I could hear the voices of the two women above me, but they were far away and unimportant. My whole world was filled with the sweet creamy flavor of formula, the feel of my teddy bear, the warmth spreading through me as my tummy filled up. I snapped out of it as I was sat up. The bottle was gone, and I became aware that I was babbling. I clamped my mouth shut and looked around. The whole class was staring. Some of the students were fascinated, and some, like Doctor Paña, were enamored. The truth was it didn’t matter which they were, I didn’t like any of the new attention. I did the only thing I could think to do, which was hide my face in Theo’s chest. This drew a chorus of ‘Awwwws’ and giggles from the class.

I was gently guided back into my stroller and rolled back to my seat. Katie petted me on the head and called me a good boy. That special phrase caused warm tingles to run down my body and right into my diaper, warming it up nicely in front. I felt a little better with the praise, and Theo, and my paci. They were able to keep me from completely freaking out. My diapers helped too. They made me feel comfortable and safe.

I was glad I was in diapers at that moment. In between snuggling Theo and sucking on my paci, I kept squeezing my legs together and patting the huge bulge to assure myself my diapers were still there underneath my Jon-Jon. When I looked up again, I saw that the class had cleared out and Dr. Paña and Katie were standing above me, chatting. What was happening to me? Why was I spacing out so much? I struggled to focus on what they were saying. They looked down at me.

“I have a special homework assignment for you, tiquitito.”

Great, more special treatment.

“For homework I want you to watch season 1 of Flora the Explorer. I think you’ll learn a lot from it.”

“Can you do that, little guy?” asked Katie. “I can help you do your homework. I’ll come over and we can have a study session!”

So this was it. Nothing more was expected of me than to talk to my teddy, watch cartoons and speak baby talk? I couldn’t wait to see what they had planned for me in math class. Pattern blocks? A toy abacus? A few rounds of ‘one-two buckle my shoe’?

By the time Tank returned, I was ready to throw in the towel and go home. But all of my gloomy thoughts were swept away when I caught sight of my massive caretaker squeezing through the door frame. I found myself smiling and reaching up as he approached. He bent down and unstrapped me, holding me on one arm, and giving me kisses that made me giggle.

“How’s my little guy, didja miss me?”

I nodded and hugged onto him, squishing Theo between us as he spoke to Katie. 

How was my little boy today? Well behaved?”

“A perfect Angel. He practiced his new words, he drank his bottle, he got a change, all without a single complaint!”

“Wow, really? I’m so proud of you, baby boy,” said Tank, pulling me into a bear hug that threatened to crush me.

“I think I’m gonna carry this little cutie to Calculus. Could you just park the stroller outside?”

Katie nodded and grabbed the stroller while Tank walked to the door with me on his arm.

“Wave bye-bye, Jimmy.”

Tank and I waved bye-bye to Doctor Paña. She smiled and waved back before we turned and continued on our way.

I entered my next class on Tank’s arm, still sucking my paci and still clutching my teddy. The class was similar in size to the Spanish 101 room. Big enough for maybe 30 students, it was mostly filled with the more studious types. Some would call them nerds, and until two days ago, I wouldn’t have stood out in this group. Now I didn’t know what I was. Was I really even a student?

My Chaperone in this class was the Alpha Beta guy who had briefly held me in the bathroom. He was tall and somewhat thin with pronounced dark eyebrows. He wore a black pullover and a backward baseball cap, and on second glance, I recognized him as one of the players on the varsity baseball team. Him and Tank bumped fists, and Tank waved bye-bye. Tank seemed a lot more comfortable leaving me with an Alpha Beta – maybe they knew something I didn’t?

“Hey lil’ dude. Sorry about the language back there,” he said once Tank had left. “Us big boys sometimes have a potty mouth.”

“No pwobwem,” I said around my pacifier. “Fuck if I cawe!”

His eyes went wide, and his face went red. “Shhh! Man, please don’t talk like that. If Tank thinks I had anything to do with it, he’ll have my ass in a sling… or worse!”

The way he looked at me, I knew I was already being used as a cautionary tale for the other Alpha Betas. But I didn’t care. I was just happy I actually got a normal seat again. Maybe this class would be a little less humiliating than the last. Small victories, right? 

I looked around. Our tables were empty while everyone else had their big graphing calculators and the stupidly thick class textbook in front of them.

“Hey, do you hab my tex’book?”

“Oh,” he said, fumbling like I had thrown him a curveball on a quiz. “well, let’s see what I have here.”

I watched as he dug through his backpack. If there was a huge calculus book in there it was pretty well hidden. Imagine my surprise when he sat back up and all he had in his hand was a toy calculator and some number blocks.

“How about these?”

I stared at the toys he placed on my desk. Then I looked at my mittened hands. Jason clearly wasn’t the brightest bulb in the bush.

“Oh, I guess these won’t work for you, huh?” he said, laughing nervously and scratching the back of his head.

“No,” I said, staring down at the desk and trying to keep calm, “dey won’t.”

I knew better than to try and pick a fight with Jason. That would just trigger me to say, “I need help feeling little,” which in turn would get me babied even harder.

I was aggravated. It just wasn’t fair! I had been told I would get to continue my classes. That was the whole reason I agreed to do this stupid program in the first place. Now, each class was a new ordeal. Technically they fulfilled the terms of my contract, but only in the most twisted and humiliating way imaginable. To be honest, I just wanted to go home and take a nice nap. Forget any notion of salvaging my former life. I tried to slow my breathing. I tried to control myself. But I found myself on the verge of a tantrum as class started.

The Calc professor was a heavyset French man with thick glasses, white curly hair, and permanent pit stains under the arms of his crumpled shirt. His name was Professor Câliner, and it would be a grievous mistake to assume his messy appearance had any bearing on his intelligence. The man was a genius. If only for the fact that he could enthrall a group of freshmen with lectures on a topic that put most people to sleep.

“Hello everyone,” he said in a grandiose voice that projected excitement and enthusiasm. “I’m so glad to see you once again as we embark on our grand exploration of ze beautiful masematics known as Calculus. Now here on ze board…”

He stopped short and looked my way as my sniffles turned to sobs. I was already seen as a baby, so I might as well cry. Maybe it would get me kicked out of class. Jason frantically tried to shush me, or calm me down, but it wasn’t working. Even the paci and the Teddy weren’t cutting it anymore. I was so done with today.

The professor said something, then he approached me.

“This is it,” I thought. “I’ll be out of here in no time.”

But to my surprise, the professor didn’t yell, or scold, or even frown. Instead, he just bent down and picked me up. I stopped crying immediately as I found myself being carried on his hip back to the board. I was so surprised that I forgot to even feel upset. I just looked around at the class. The board. Then him. He looked back and smiled, saying something in French that I couldn’t understand. I naturally smiled back. I didn’t mean to do it, it just kinda happened. Then he bounced me a bit on his hip and said, “How about a front row seat?”

I just nodded, still a little unsure of what to feel. I looked around. All eyes were on us. I began to feel self-conscious again and I let out a whimper, but the professor bounced me and shushed me, then he turned to the class and said, “Let me show you all something really interesting I know you’re gonna love.”

He began to fill the board with sketches of curves and names and numbers, often stopping to add a funny anecdote or explanation. His stories were so interesting, his enthusiasm so contagious, that I found myself completely captivated. I forgot that anyone was watching me as he continued with his lecture, and whenever I did get self-conscious, he bounced and shushed me, which I’m embarrassed to admit worked.

This bouncing had an embarrassing effect, though. Thanks to the stretching ring holding me open, all the bouncing caused air to go up into my open rectum, which culminated in a loud fart in the middle of his speech about L'Hôpital's rule. I was so embarrassed. The Professor bounced me some more to calm me down, which caused a series of smaller farts following each bounce.

*Frrt* *Frrt* *Frrt*

I winced. There was nothing I could do to stop it – not with the ring holding me open.

“Shh shh shh…” he said, and when he managed to get my whimpers under control, the bouncing mercifully stopped.

By the grace of the powers that be, class eventually ended without a total blowout in my diaper. A group of students came up to fuss over me, saying how cute I was and complimenting the professor on how good he was with children. The Professor seemed to appreciate the attention, but he told them to please give me some space. I was handed over to Jason who held me on his hip just like the professor. I looked down at my bare toes and realized with chagrin that my feet hadn’t touched the floor all day.

“Hey, lil’ dude! Did you learn lots today? You sure make a cute teacher’s pet!”

It was meant to be a compliment, but I didn’t like being called a teacher’s pet. What’s worse, this class was particularly heavy and thus necessitated four sessions a week instead of the normal two to three. I didn’t think I could take two more days of this ‘teacher’s pet’ treatment.

Tank walked in a minute later to see me being bottle-fed by Jason. I was handed off midway through and the bottle didn’t even leave my mouth during the changeover. Soon, the whole bottle was gone, only to be replaced by another before I could say a word. I squirmed and tried to protest but he just rocked me slightly and smiled, telling me to relax and that I was a good boy. I felt like I was being drugged – those words pulling me into relaxation, aided by the sucking of the bottle despite my best efforts. My tummy began to feel bloated and I fought to keep my eyes open, but it wasn’t easy. When the second bottle was finally empty, I spoke, my words punctuated by his pats on my back.

“Tank, I-” *buuuurp* “I want to be taken-” *buuuurp*

“What are you saying, sweetheart?” he asked offhand, taking a cloth and wiping a bit of burped up milk from my chin.

“I want to withdraw from classes.” I said, finally. “This is no good. I’m not learning anything here except how to be more of a baby. The assignments they give me aren’t even… hey, are you listening?”

“Uh huh…. Uh huh… that’s great sweetie. While you were busy drinking your milk, I got your homework from the professor. We can read it during bath time.” He held up a small puffy plastic book titled Calculus for Babies.”

That’s when I lost it.

“Tank! I don’t wanna be a student no more!”

I began to cry out loud, and Tank brought me in for a big hug. This time he didn’t shush me or try to put me under. He just let me cry. All of the horrible experiences of the day flashed through my mind, but they were not the majority of what I had felt that day. I realized that as much as I hated to admit it, most of the bad was slowly being overpowered in my mind by the good – how much I enjoyed my bottles, how cozy my diapers were, how snuggly my teddy was, and so much more. Out of the jumble of memories, Katie’s words flashed through my mind.

“Just smile and be cute. Give him a kiss. Call him Daddy. He’ll be putty in your hands, I’m telling you.”

A moment of realization struck me, and I knew exactly what I wanted.

I pulled back my head from Tank’s shoulder and got my breathing under control. Then I looked into his eyes.

“Daddy,” I began. That got his attention. He jolted and his eyes went wide at the mention of the ‘D’ word. “I want to talk to Dr. Stannopoulis. I have something important I want to tell him.”

“D-did you just call me Daddy?” He said the ‘D’ word in kind of a half-choked squeal.  Now it looked like it was Tank’s turn to cry. Or jump for joy. I couldn’t tell which. “Yes, of course baby boy. Let’s go talk to him right now.”

• Like 7
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 1/24/21)
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey there, it's been a little while, but here is the next chapter of Babied by Billy. Jimmy finally comes to understand the true nature of what he signed up for, and what it may mean for his future. Just a quick CW, some people found this chapter to be a bit dark. Not because of any violence or injury, but because of the kind of existential horror the main character Jimmy faces as the scales fall from his eyes. If you are worried, rest assured, it's not the final act for Jimmy quite yet. Enjoy! 

Babied by Billy

Chapter 15: In for a Penny… 

I grinned as Tank carried me through the lobby of C.A.B.S. For the first time all week I felt like I was in control of something. I knew just what I wanted to do, and how I wanted to do it. Tank set me down on the red rubber walkway in front of the front desk.  

“Well look who we have here,” said Beth the receptionist. “If it isn’t the cutest little boy on campus. C’mere, cutie!”  

She ran out from behind the desk and came in for a hug. Remembering our last conversation, I held out Theo.  

“Theo wants to know if O’Farrell can say hi too!”  

“Of course he can, sweetie,” she said, already reaching down to her pocket. She pulled out the cute little plush fox and spoke in a high voice.  

“Hi Theo! Hi Jimmy! Welcome back! Who’s your friend?” 

“Hi,” said Tank. “I know Beth, but I never met you, lil’ fox guy. You new here?” 

“Nope, said O’Farrell. I’m just really good at hiding. But Beth says you’re okay, so I don’t have to hide from you, huh?” 

“No, you don’t,” said Tank. “Isn’t that right, baby?” He looked down at me and I smiled. 

“Nope!” I said with 100% certainty, nodding my head once for emphasis. That drew a giggle from the two of them.  

“Oh my, ” said Beth, “you’re just a chipper chipmunk today! You were a totally different person yesterday! I can’t believe the difference! I know, you must be a fast learner. Did you learn to be little, Jimmy?” 

I smiled and nodded. “Yup!” This drew more chuckles from the pair.  

“Wow!” said Beth, with a big smile. “What a smartie you are!” She patted me on the head.  

“Baby Jimmy and I are here to see the Director. He has something very important to announce.” Tank made a serious face and nodded like me to show how important this news was.  

“Oh? And what’s the big news?” asked Beth, leaning in close and looking around to make sure no one was listening.  

“It’s top secret!” I said, crossing my arms and smirking.  

“Even I don’t know what he wants to say,” said Tank, in a more normal voice. “But my baby boy says it’s important, and the Director did say to get in touch if we needed anything, so here we are!”  

Beth smiled and booped my nose. “Okay, little cutie. You got it. One top secret meeting with the director coming up! Let’s see what I can do for ya.”  

She went back up to her terminal and tapped the keys a few times. Then she raised her eyebrows and looked back at us.  

“Well, you’re in luck, boys! By some miracle, the director is wide open this afternoon. It also says here you should see Dr. Windelmann for another checkup soon. Wanna take care of that today too?” 

“Yeah, let’s do that,” said Tank. “Are you okay with that, kiddo?” 

I nodded, grateful that he asked. “Yeah, Daddy! I like Uncle windy. He’s nice! I was scared when I first met him, but everything turned out okay and he helped fix my plumbing, so I don’t have any trouble using my diapers.” 

Beth and Tank exchanged looks and she mouthed the words ‘so cute’ to him. He picked me up, sat me on his arm, and responded in a bright cheery voice.  

“That’s right, lil guy. Uncle Windy is helpin you lots. We all are. We’re so proud of you, baby boy.”  

I beamed at that. Everyone was giving me compliments today and it made me feel real good. I felt pretty smart for figuring out how to take control of the situation, too.  

“Okay, then. You’re all booked. Here are your passes. You can go in and see the Director now, then just zip over to the medical offices for his checkup!”  

“Thanks, Beth!” said Tank. “You’re the best!” 

“Thanks Beth! Thanks O’Farrell!” I waved enthusiastically as we headed through the checkpoint and out of sight.  

Deep into the bowels of C.A.B.S. we went. Down the hallway with the colorful murals, through the large atrium with the disorienting floor mosaic, up, up, up in the grand elevators, and over to the director’s office.  

Before I knew it, we were sitting in Dr. Stannopoulis’s office once more. It was just as impressive and intimidating as the last time we entered, except this time I sat in Tank’s, or should I say Daddy Tank’s lap instead of in a stroller. Despite the nervousness I felt, I was determined to take advantage of my newfound leverage while I could.  

“So, I hear you have some very important news to share, young Jimmy. I believe the exact words in my notes here are… top secret?” He gazed at me through his spectacles, smiling ever so slightly.  

“That’s right,” I said, dropping the cute kid act. “Today was a real eye opener for me. I had to go to class dressed as a baby. I had an audience for every change, every bottle feeding, and every bodily function you can imagine. And the assignments? What a joke. I’m not learning anything but how to be more of a baby. They had me learning baby talk in Spanish class today! Look, me being in class like this…” I held out my hands and directed them toward my infantile outfit. “It’s just wasting my time and theirs. If I have to be a baby, then I’d rather just do it in the privacy of the house. Besides, I’m sure it’s detracting from everyone else’s learning too. So that’s why I would like to withdraw from all my classes until further notice. Effective immediately.” I took a deep breath to replace all those words that had come out of me. This was a slam dunk. I could barely believe I managed that speech myself.  

“Hmm, I see.” The director stroked his beard as if deep in thought. “So you want to drop out of classes you say? Be a baby full time? An interesting proposition but…” he paused dramatically. “I’m afraid I can’t let you do that.”  

“What?” I asked in surprise. “Why not?!”  

“You think you’re very clever, don’t you Jimmy? That was a nice little act you put on, but I knew you had some big boy thoughts rattling around in there. It was too soon even for you my boy.”  

“You- you knew?” I asked, looking to the director, then back to Tank. Then back to the director.  

“At first I was skeptical about letting you stay in classes, but now I see there is value in this exercise. We need to desensitize you to being little in front of others, which is exactly why you need this. We’ve never tried to put a regresee through a full college program before. Imagine, this was only your first day, and there are still so many possibilities to explore. Isn’t it exciting?”  

I shook my head slowly. I certainly didn’t think so.  

“Besides, it just wouldn’t be fair to deprive you of your education, now would it, Jimmy? After all, you really are just a little boy, whether you like it or not. No, I think it would be best if you stayed in classes and finish out the semester. We’ll revisit this topic after finals. For now, just do your best and trust that, while you may not be learning what you expected, learning is happening. You are learning valuable lessons every day, aren’t you Jimmy?” 

His cold eyes stared daggers into my soul. This was my punishment, but also his personal amusement. 

“No… no…” I shook my head. This couldn’t be happening. “y-you have to… I mean… I really think you should reconsider… That…” I was shaking. I knew I couldn’t do anything to change his mind now.  

Tank bounced me on his knees and leaned in. 

“It’s okay, baby boy. I know you’re just trying to do what you think is right, but we’re the grown-ups and we know what is right for you.”  

“No,” I said, beginning to sob. “I don’t like going to school, Daddy. Please don’t make me go! Please!”  

“Shhhh, baby boy. Calm down. You’re going to be fine. Papa Tank’s got you. You’re a good boy.” 

I felt all the fight melt away as I sunk back into his hug. I was a good boy. Everything was going to be fine. That’s when my bowels decided to let loose and I filled my diaper as I was being bounced on Daddy’s knees. Now of all times. I opened my mouth in a high, keening wail.  

“Shhhhh… it’s okay, baby.”  

Tank grabbed me under my arms and stood up. His hand moved down to support my squishy bottom as he hugged me, and I had to gulp back tears as I endured the warm feeling of my messy diaper against my skin. It felt good, actually. I didn’t like that it felt good.   

“Well, I think that proves my point,” said the director. “Thank you for coming in, Teddy. I think this was an important conversation for us to have. Now you should take him to Dr. Windelmann. I think he’s due for his next stretching ring. No, don’t bother changing him now, it’ll just have to come off when he gets there. He can get his plug and diaper changed together…” 

The director walked us out to the front lobby, still talking as he kept pace with Tank.  

“I can’t believe how much progress he’s made in the last 24 hours. You were the right choice for the job. I love that you took his shoes away too; he needs to get used to getting carried. It’ll make things so much easier later on.” 

What did the director mean by that? I was sure I didn’t want to know.  

Soon we were in Doctor Windelmann’s office again, surrounded by the familiar assortment of rather intimidating devices. The enema bag, the speculum, the urethral stretching rods, all of the equipment he seemed so fond of.  

“Okay, little mouse. Let’s assess the damage, shall ve?” The doctor smiled down at me warmly as I lay there with my feet in the stirrups, his kind eyes crinkling at the edges. He untaped me and slowly pulled down the front of my diaper to reveal the poopy mess. I shifted on the colorful dinosaur print paper, self-conscious about how public my bathroom habits had become.  

“Oh, my. Somebody left a lot of kacka for Uncle Windy, didn’t they?”  

The doctor had not a hint of reproach in his voice. He didn’t even flinch at the smell. He simply grabbed some wipes and got to work, humming a happy tune as he did so. I felt so exposed with my legs up in the air, and two larger men standing over me, closely examining my poopy bottom. I was helpless to do any clean up myself – my mitts were teaching me to accept that. In a way I felt grateful that they were stepping in to take care of what I couldn’t, never once making me feel bad about it.  

The cool wipes passed over my pubic area. Over my little hairless penis and balls, my thighs, and around back. Little by little I was made clean, but the diaper wasn’t taken away immediately.  

“Okay, little one. Ve vill haff to take out the plug now. You may feel a little ‘owie’ but it will only last a second. One… two…” The doctor tugged at the plug and it dislodged from my Anus with a pop.  

“Annnd there ve go! Very gut my little häschen.”  

Dr. Windelmann and Tank leaned in to look closely at my butt.  

“Wow… it’s actually gaping…” mumbled Tank, his mouth hanging open slightly.  

“Yes, as ve move to the largest sizes that gape vill become permanent. He von’t be able to hold in his kacka ever again!” The doctor smiled brightly as he said this, as if he was announcing the best news ever.  

The doctor grabbed the inflatable enema nozzle and lubed it up. He spoke as he fed it into my hole.  

“Before ve get this yucky diaper out of the vay, ve haff to make sure the little treasure is clean for his examination, yes?”  

He pumped the nozzle a few times and I felt the pressure grow in my bowels as the plug inflated. He pumped a few more and I began to squirm. I felt like I had to poop. He pumped a few more, and I let out a squirt of pee as the inflated bulb pressed against my bladder and prostate. It felt good but it also felt like my body wanted to push it out. As big as it was, that wasn’t happening any time soon. Tank held my hand and told me to breathe.  

“That’s it, baby boy. You’re doing so good.”  

“Vell, there is more good news,” said the doctor, as he unclipped the hose crimp. “The inflatable plug is pumped to twice the size it vas yesterday. Ve can go up two whole sizes today!”   

I just moaned in response as I felt warmth enter my body and gradually add to the feeling of fullness and urgency I felt in my bowels. Tank rubbed my expanding tummy in circles which seemed to help with the discomfort. While I was filling up, he answered the doctor’s embarrassingly frank questions about my progress.  

“How are his bowel movements? Vat about his urination? Und the plug – has he complained of any discomfort? Und haff you given him his prostate massage yet?”  

At that last question, Tank looked distinctly uncomfortable. The doctor pressed on and he went into more detail.  

“We tried it last night. I know, it was a bit soon, but I had to see that cute reaction of his again. Yes, he did pee himself as I massaged him. He emptied his prostate out and was very vocal about it as well. I’m concerned, though. I think that the experience is a little too sexual for my little guy. It seems like he’s having a very adult reaction to the massage and I don’t know if I’m comfortable with that yet.” 

“Hmmm. Mmhmm.” The doctor nodded and held his chin as he thought about the problem. “Yes, ve can take care of that very easily. All you haff to do is put him under for his massage. Then you can express all the prostatic fluid und there vill be no orgasm. I can demonstrate ven ve svitch out the plug, yes?” 

Tank seemed happy with this. I just scoffed. No more orgasms? Ever?  

“But I like making stickies,” I whined. I covered my mouth as the two of them chuckled. Did I mean to use such a childish term?  

“Sorry, kiddo,” said Tank. “You’re just too little for that. We’ll find something else for you to do whenever you feel like you need to make stickies. Don’t you worry.”  

This was not what I wanted to hear, but I knew now was not the time to try and argue. Not when I was literally on my back and exposed in perfect spanking position.  

Finally, the bag was empty, and the doctor detached the plug from the hose so it could remain inside me while he continued his work.  

“Now to widen that stent. Of course ve could use Botox or surgery, but I prefer the natural vay with stretching.” His eyes gleamed as he swept his hand over a tray full of sounding rods. They went from the thickness of a q-tip all the way to ridiculous proportions the size of a dry-erase marker.  

The doctor must have seen my alarm because he chuckled and said, “Not to worry little mouse. You von’t be using those bigger ones. Zat would require some special modifications to your little pimmel like I did for my little pet at home. It’s not necessary for incontinence, so I only give it if a little one – or his papa – requests it. Today ve’ll only go to about… here.” He selected a rod near the middle in size. Not as big as a thumb but still huge by my standard.   

The doctor’s eyes sparkled as he held it up. He clearly loved this part of the job.  

“So is this kind of like the plug? Will he eventually be able to take out the stent as well?” asked Tank. 

“Zat’s exactly right,” said the doctor lubing up one of the smaller rods. He lay it against the entrance to my peehole. He applied pressure and it slowly slid in causing me to gasp. Meanwhile he continued to talk without so much as a break in conversation. “The stent vill keep both his urinary sphincters open at all times. Once ve get them stretched out vide enough, zere’s no vay they’re going back. Even mitout his programming, he’ll always haff a bit of a drip, und vill therefore need diapers for ze rest of his life, unless you don’t mind cleaning up puddles off ze floor.” He gave a chuckle at the thought.  

He twisted the sounding rod and it slipped in deeper. My cock pulsed.  

“Zat vould be the prostate. Did zat feel good little von?”  

I nodded and blushed a bit. The doctor smiled and patted my shoulder.  

“Gut boy. You might like to meet my little pet some time. He likes zis too.”  

It’s hard to describe how being sounded felt. It was sort of pleasurable after the stinging stopped, almost like being jacked off from the inside. It also kind of felt like the best parts of peeing – that good feeling you get when you can’t hold it any longer and finally get to let go.

He continued this process with progressively larger rods until he was satisfied, ending at one maybe the size of a pen-style highlighter.  

He inserted it all the way and twisted, then he pulled it out with a little pop. Urine splashed onto the padding between my legs as soon as he did so.  

“Gut. The stent is locked in now. It vill stay the size of that rod until his next visit. Vunderbar. Now, let’s let out zat enema. I think it’s been long enough.”  

The doctor balled up my diaper along and tossed it. Then, he placed the bowl below me once more to catch whatever came out. The bulb was deflated and pulled out. It was immediately followed by a torrent of liquid. Experimentally, I tried to clench down and found that I could not stop the stream from coming out, only slow it.  

“Ah ah ah, little von, no holding it in. Ve’re training zose muscles to stay relaxed so zat just von’t do!”  

Tank gave my bum a light smack, and I immediately relaxed the muscles, allowing the rest of the water to come out of me without hindrance.  

“Okay. Let’s see how my little mouse is looking down below.” The doctor lubed up his gloved hand and began sliding his fingers inside of me. First one finger, then two, then three. Before I knew it, he almost had his whole hand in there, or that’s what it felt like anyway. I began to moan at the wonderful sensation, until Tank tapped the doctor’s shoulder and he stopped. 

“This is what I’m talking about. I don’t think he’s ready for this. I haven’t even had ‘the talk’ with him yet. You know. The birds and the bees?”  

The doctor pulled his hand out and nodded. 

“Oh, you must forgiff me, Teddy. I allowed myself to get carried avay. It von’t happen again. Let’s get the next plug und zen ve’ll put him under for the rest of the procedure, yes?”  

The doctor indicated a row of hollow metal plugs lying off to the side. “Top quality German engineering,” he said proudly. My eyes bulged out when I caught a glimpse of them. One of the plugs was missing from the set – and it was clearly one of the smallest ones he had. The largest one was the size of Tank’s meaty fist.

“Will all of those go inside me?” I asked, incredulous.  

The doctor chuckled. “Yes, little bunny-rabbit. And it von’t be nearly as painful as you imagine. My little pet was a virgin when he first came here too, und now he begs to be stretched every day.” He chuckled and shook his head. “Such a funny little pet I haff. You should really meet him.”  

“Excuse me, Doctor, but are you sure these will fit inside of my little boy?” Tank seemed as concerned as me about the Doctor’s spatial awareness.  

“Mitout a doubt, Teddy. Zere is nothing to stop ze anus from expanding as wide as it needs to – ze only limit is the size of your hip bone, und ve can viden zat if we need to.” 

“…Ah…” said Tank, not looking any more convinced than I was.  

My view was then blocked off by the doctor and Tank as they huddled over the tray of plugs. “Zis is ze von ve’ll be inserting today.” 

“Wow, that big, huh?” 

“Yes, you vill see. I know my buttholes, and I can stretch this one even to zis size if I wanted to, but we’re not in a hurry, are ve?” 

“No, Doctor,” said Tank. “Let’s make this as comfortable a transition as we can.”  

“Such a caring Daddy you are, Teddy. The doctor turned to me. “You are a very lucky boy you know.”

Teddy looked at me and beamed.  

The doctor pointed Teddy to a standing cabinet.  

“There is a VR set in there. Ve can set him up for the procedure, und he von’t feel a thing.”  

“Don’t vorry, little von. Uncle Windy will be done in no time, und zen you can haff your lollipop!”  

Tank put the headset over my head and the sights and sounds of the doctor’s office were blocked out. The logo of C.A.B.S. and Fresh Start hung in the air once more before my favorite show, the Pamper Pals started. Chester the Chipmunk was waiting in a lobby for the doctor’s office. It looked just like the one outside. A nervous looking donkey walked into the waiting room.

“Well hello there Dusty, what are you doing here?” asked Chester.

“I’m going in for a checkup,” said the worried donkey.  

“Well, why the long face then?”  

Audience laughter could be heard. 

“I’m scared. I don’t like the doctor’s office. I’m afraid it’s gonna hurt.”

“There’s nothing to be scared of, Dusty,” said Chester, laughing at the very idea. “The doctor’s here to help!” The audience laughed as well, and I found myself chuckling right along with them. Silly Dusty. 

“Really?” asked the donkey, looking a little more hopeful.

“Sure,” said Chester. “He’s gonna make it so much easier for you to use your diapers, and you’ll never have to worry about using the icky potty again. Nobody wants to use the icky potty.” The chipmunk held his nose and made a face.  The audience said ew, and so did I.

“But what do I do when I start to feel nervous?” asked Dusty.

“You just look at the swirls,” said Chester. The screen began to shift into a swirly pattern, and that’s about all I can remember from that episode. When I came to, I was already being diapered up and the doctor and Tank were talking. The moment I felt the diaper against my bare skin, my little peepee sprang up to attention. My butt felt a little weird. I could feel the larger plug pressing against my cheeks and holding them apart, but there was no pain or discomfort. Tank lifted me up and patted my bum as I sucked my thumb. I reached down into the bowl that the doctor offered and picked out an orange lollipop.

“Such a gut boy for uncle Windy. You listen to your Daddies now, okay, little one? I vant to hear all good things ven you visit again, okay?”

I nodded and smiled. I didn’t want to disappoint the doctor.

Tank looked down to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and rubbed the back of my hand over my cheek, hiding my face in his chest.

“That’s enough adventures for one day, don’t you think? Let’s go home, little guy.”

• Like 5
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 2/21/21)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 9:41 AM, Baby Toni38 said:

Looking forward to the next episode 

Since you asked, here we are (Thanks for the nudge)! We're now caught up to my Patreon, which means it'll be at least a month before I post the next one up on here. On the plus side, it means I'm still taking suggestions and feedback for this chapter. A lot has happened in 4 days for Jimmy so I'm actually taking the time to review the first 17 chapters to pick up on all the threads and details for what comes next. I have a plot in mind, but I want the details of what happens to be consistent with the start, and the early chapters are giving me a lot of inspiration to do that! Enough of my rambling. Enjoy the next chapter!

Babied by Billy

Chapter 16: In for a Pound…

My stroller was waiting for us as we stepped out into the main lobby. I saw Beth behind the desk, her usually sunny and cheerful self, directing another inductee into the program through the security gate. “Don’t go!” I wanted to yell, but I would probably just yell something about how much I love being a baby if I tried.

Tank set me down and buckled me in, and I moaned as I was forced to sit directly on the larger stretching ring.

“My, he sure seems to be enjoying himself,” said Beth with a knowing smile after the new patient departed.

“Yup. My little guy just loves his diapers,” said Tank, ruffling my hair. “But we’re going to work on his more adult reactions, at least until he learns about the birds and the bees.”

I hid my face in Theodore to stifle my moans, feeling too embarrassed to comment.

“Good luck with that one,” said Beth, giggling. “Little boys are just as bad as the big ones. As soon as they figure out they have a penis, they have their hands right down their diapers.”

“Well, he’s been pretty good about that,” said Tank. “I don’t think he can do much with those thick mitts on his hands.”

“Well then what’s the problem? It’s just his body naturally reacting. I mean those diapers are always between his legs, after all. They’re bound to feel pretty good at least some of the time.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” said Tank, who didn’t look very convinced.

I blushed as the two of them discussed my sexual development. I didn’t want to be turned on by diapers. It just sort of… happened. And it was happening more and more. From the moment the fresh diaper touched my dick at the doctor’s office, I was hard, and it didn’t appear to be going down any time soon. I was ashamed that I was coming to love them so much. Maybe Dr. S. was right. Maybe part of me always wanted this.

Finally, they stopped gabbing, and Tank got behind the stroller.

“Bye bye, Jimmy!” Beth called before I was whisked off to my next destination.

As Tank pushed the stroller over the bumpy rubber floor and toward the outside world, it was all I could do to keep from creaming my pampers. The large stretching ring jostled and vibrated against my prostate with each bump while the thick diapers forced my legs apart, teasing and rubbing my stiff member. We soon passed out into the open air and made our way through campus where everyone we passed could see me squirming in nothing but my diaper. As much as I wanted to make stickies again, I didn’t want to do it right there in front of everyone. I had had enough people thinking I was into this baby stuff as it was and was not in love with the idea of proving them right by becoming a moaning, shuddering mess in my stroller. But there was no getting away from it. I was strapped in tight and unable to do anything about what was going on between my legs.

As we left campus, away from the bustle of students and the C.A.B.S., the distraction of those physical sensations abated, and my thoughts turned back to my disturbing meeting with Dr S. It was clear the director had no intention of letting me finish my actual studies. No, instead I would only be forced to learn how to talk and act more like a baby in front of everyone. I was nothing more than another experiment to him. It wasn’t enough that I was willing to give in and play the game, he really wanted to turn me into a baby – physically and mentally. And that look he gave me. I shuddered. It was like he considered it a personal challenge to strip me of all adult thought and behavior.

This was all Billy’s fault, I thought. He had decided to make me his pledge. He had tricked me into signing up with C.A.B.S. He had promised I could stay in school and avoid penalties for pooping in class, but it was all a trick to get me to sign up. What he had done was wrong – even the director saw that, and I hoped Billy got more than just a spanking for it. But now that I was part of the program, what did the director have planned for me? What was it he said… something about Tank making things easier for later? Was Tank also to blame? Was he even real, or was that just another façade, another jailer in a nicer package? For the first time, I finally had to face the truth. No one was going to help me but myself. I suddenly felt very alone.

“Green means go, kiddo,” said Tank, as the lights on the street corner changed. He moved the stroller forward off the curb, the bump sending another jolt through my prostate, another squirt of pee into my diaper. I looked around me. What could I do? I couldn’t run. Everywhere I went I was secured, restrained, supervised. I couldn’t fight. That would only trigger me to ask for more baby treatment. I couldn’t even pretend and play along til it was over. They would know if I was faking.

There was only one option left. Passive resistance. I would not react. I would not cooperate. I would just sit there. A doll. Unresisting and unresponsive. I looked at Theodore. “Goodbye friend,” I whispered. Then, I tossed him out of the stroller onto the crosswalk as we rolled ahead.

Tank stopped the stroller and stooped down to grab the bear.

“You lost Theodore, kiddo! You gotta be more careful!”

Tank tried to hand him to me but I did not budge. I did not look at him. As much as I wanted to, I resisted. Tank was not my friend. He was the enemy. Tank hesitated a moment, then set Theo in my lap. 

“Okay, kiddo. Here we go. Watch Theo now and don’t let him fall out again. It’s not safe for us to stop in the intersection like that!”

A car horn blared as we started moving again. Moments later, I tossed Theo out of the stroller again.

“I saw that,” said Tank, grabbing the teddy once more. “What’s gotten into you?” He hustled us off the street and out of danger before stopping the stroller and getting down to face level.

Little boy,” he said. “That’s not how we treat our friends. You better apologize to Theo.” He held up the bear to look at me. I didn’t respond. I didn’t react. Again, a look of uncertainty crossed his face, his hand relaxed a bit. The proffered teddy was now more of a question than a command. “Come on, now, give him a hug and say sorry.”

I said nothing.

He tucked the Teddy into my stroller harness this time, between the two chest straps.

“There we go. Alright, no more getting away,” he said to Theo, and he smiled back down at me. I didn’t react. After an awkward pause, he walked around behind me and began to push the stroller again. The third time Theo hit the ground, he didn’t even try to give it back. He just stood there for a second, looking at the bear like he was contemplating a great philosophical dilemma.

“Kiddo… I…” He stopped. Let out a breath and he seemed to sag a bit. Without another word, he stuffed the bear into the diaper bag and kept going.

When we got home, I was taken out of my stroller and cradled in Tank’s lap with a warm bottle of formula. I felt the liquid drip into my mouth and I allowed it to pool. I did not move or look at the large man holding me. 

“Come on, kiddo, ya gotta drink up!” he pleaded.

Formula began to spill out over the sides of my mouth, running down my cheeks.

“Are you okay?” 

I didn’t look at him. I didn’t react.

“What’s wrong?”

I said nothing. What could I say? If I tried to complain, I would just ask for more baby treatment instead.

“Are you going to tell me what’s the matter? Look at me when I’m speaking to you, Jimmy. I’m your Daddy!”

His voice went from concerned to serious to plaintive. But his last words just hung in the air with no response.

“Alright, little one, if that’s how it’s going to be.”

My eyes went wide as he flipped me on my tummy and pulled down the back of my diaper. Tank had never spanked me before. I had never imagined those gentle hands causing me pain. He lifted his hand and I winced, imagining that massive hand coming down on my ass. I squeezed my eyes tight and braced myself. Time passed. One. Two. Three seconds. Four. Five. Six seconds… When was the hammer going to come down?

I dared to open an eye and take a peek at my jailer. Tank was frozen. His hand in the air. His face a portrait of conflict. Then it hit me. He couldn’t do it! He lowered his hand and hung his head. A few tears landed on my back and rolled down, causing me to shiver.

“I’m sorry, baby boy,” he whispered, finally, pulling up the back of my diaper and giving it a soft pat. “I couldn’t hurt you. Never ever.”

I did my best to remain still, stifling my little whimpers as best I could.

“Ha!” came a harsh laugh from the stairway, causing us both to jump. I found myself upright again, protected in Tank’s arms as we both peered that way.

“Oh, Billy,” Tank said, wiping his eyes off with his massive arm. “You darn near scared the crap out of me! What the hell?”

“So you’re too pussy to spank the baby, huh? I’ll do it if you don’t have the guts,” said Billy.

“There’s no need for that. He’s just a little tired.”

“How many pledges have you babied by now?” asked Billy, shaking his head. “You know that bad babies need their asses tenderized. And now you can’t because, what, you’ve suddenly got feelings?”

“I said we’re not doing it,” said Tank. There was an edge to his voice and even brazen Billy took a step back.

“Hey, hey, Papa bear,” said Billy. “Not in front of the baby! You don’t want him to see his Daddies fighting, do you? You wouldn’t want him to see what you’re really like.”

Tank squinted. “Are… are you drunk?” he asked. The smell of liquor wafted our way to answer his question.

“Yeah. I’m fucking drunk. You asshole. You wouldn’t understand. Everybody loves Tank. You get all the credit while I’m stuck doing grunt work for the doctors.”

“Maybe if you weren’t such an....” Tank stopped himself and took a breath. “I’m sorry. You’re right. We’re not doing this in front of Jimmy.”

“Hey guys,” said David, walking into the room with a half-eaten energy bar in his hand. “What’s all the hubbub?”

“Get him out of here.” Tank said, gesturing over to Billy who continued to rant.

“This is my house! Mine! You hear?”

“Yeah, I know,” said David, gently guiding an arm around Billy and walking him up the stairs. “You’re the man. Now we’re gonna get you some water and you’re gonna drink it, my dude. We don’t want you throwing up all day tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow!” Billy yelled. “Be ready, Jimmy. Tomorrow it’s my turn!”

My eyes went wide with shock. Please god no, I thought.

“Don’t worry,” Tank murmured in my ear. “I won’t let anything happen. I don’t trust either one of them enough to leave them alone with you.”

I was torn. If this was baby jail, it was better to be Tank’s prison bitch than end up alone with an abusive bully or an insatiable horndog. But I wasn’t in for a long weekend. I had the sinking feeling I had been sentenced to life. No, I was done playing along. I wouldn’t respond until someone treated me like an adult.

For the rest of the day I continued my silent protest, and Tank continued to try to engage with me. He tried to remain cheerful, but I could see it was wearing on him.

I didn’t drink my formula. I didn’t nap. When it was time to watch TV, I stared off into space, and David complained that he wanted his show back on if I wasn’t even going to watch. By the time bedtime neared, Tank seemed desperate.

“I know! Why don’t we give you a nice bath? That oughtta cheer you up.”

Tank ran the bath and took off my diaper. I was chagrined to see that there was already a big yellow patch inside, but I didn’t let it show. He picked me up under the armpits and gently lowered me into the bubbly water. Then he dumped all the bath toys into the water. They swirled all around and I didn’t even look at them.

“Hey, look! It’s tugboat Henry!”

I didn’t acknowledge him.

“And, and… here, it’s Willy the Whale! …What do you think they’ve been up to since yesterday?”

I just sighed and swirled some bubbles around in the water. Another awkward silence.

“Hey Henry,” he said, in Willy’s deep voice. “Why won’t you talk to me?”

I didn’t do Henry’s voice, so he had Willy go around and ask all the other toys to help. But nobody could make Henry speak. They were all very sad.

“Are we still friends?” they asked, but he wouldn’t respond. Finally, they all gave him a big group hug and told him it was okay to be sad. Willy told Henry that he would always love him, even when he was sad and didn’t want to talk. He’d be right there with him until he was ready to speak again.

By this time I was crying.

“Oh, baby,” he said, “Don’t cry. It’s okay…”

Tank went to wipe my tears away, but I flinched when he reached out. He flinched too. I think this hurt him most of all. 

He let his hand drop. Then he picked up the scrubber and cleaned me up.

After, he laid me down on the bed and started taking off my soggy diaper. “It’s bedtime, baby! You still wanna cuddle with your ol’ Uncy Tank, don’t you?”

He kept his eyes down as he swapped the wet diaper for a new one with cute bunnies and kittens all over it.

“I know how much you love your cuddles …C’mon, just give me a little smile to show me you want a cuddle.”

I did want to cuddle. I desperately wanted him to cuddle me and tell me everything was alright, but I knew that wasn’t true.

Tank seemed uncertain. Maybe even afraid. For the first time, Tank didn’t seem so big. He stood up and clicked off all the recording equipment in the room. No computer. No cameras. Then he came back and sat down by me.

“I know today was hard for you, little one. Everyone’s been pushing you really hard. It’s hard to accept all these changes that are happening, or to understand why they had to happen. But you’ll feel better soon, I know you will. And then things will be better. You’ll see.”

I couldn’t tell if he was trying to convince me or convince himself, but I was sure even he could see that my future was anything but certain. If he really cared about me, he’d do something about it.

He pulled down the covers and flipped off the light. “I love you, little one,” he whispered, as he drew me close and pulled the covers over us. “No VR tonight. Tonight it’s just us. Please don’t tell, okay?”

I nodded, ever so slightly. I heard his breath catch as I did so. I knew he felt it. I lay awake for a long while. I couldn’t see Tank but I could tell he was awake as well, from the way he kept fidgeting. He rubbed my belly, he ran his fingers over my legs, and I tried not to enjoy it, but it still felt nice. Eventually, he got up and quietly slipped outside. I heard muffled voices in the other room for some time. And then, sleep took me.

• Like 3
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 3/11/21)

This is a great story. I found it yesterday and read it from the first chapter to the last. Great writing by the way. 

I have one question what is the German doctor putting up Jimmys ass?? (the plug, the ring and the stint) :-)

I’m so glad you liked it! The plug is called the 24/7 stretching ring from meo. It goes from xs to xxxl. this is also used in the previous story, ‘back to school’ which I also highly recommend! 

The plug and ring are one and the same. The stent does not exist, it’s a fictional item, though they do make mesh stents for other purposes (nothing sexy, I’m afraid).

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Here it is! The next chapter of Babied by Billy!

Babied by Billy

By Champ (Patreon.com/ChampTehOtter)

Chapter 17: An Unexpected Occurrence

I really hope you don't see tomorrow

I tried to play nice with you

'Cause all you ever do is try to fuck up my day

And you were successful (But I know the truth)

No, you don't have anything better to do

Everything you ever loved has tried to escape you

So why would I want anything to do with you?

Fuck you

–Fuck You, Silent Child

After such a terrible day, I slept surprisingly well. I woke up once again to hands cleaning my messy backside, and I almost smiled knowing that Tank was caring for me once again, but when I looked down, it was Billy between my legs.

My face must have registered my shock because he smiled a nasty grin and said, “Surprise, bitch! It’s me! Your big bro Billy. Aww, whatsa matter, didn’t you miss me?”

My mouth hung open. Where was Tank?!

“If you’re wondering where your Daddy is, he’s not here. I sent him home. It’s my turn, and we’re going to have oh so much fun today,” he said, though his eyes told me a very different story than his words. I had a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I just shut my mouth and looked up at the ceiling as Billy continued cleaning me up. He was clearly an old pro at this and was soon taping me into yet another thick diaper, the crinkly padding forcing my legs apart and bulging out obscenely from my waist.

“There we go, diaper dork.” He said, patting the front of my diaper. “You’re all cleaned up and in a fresh diaper. I’ll bet you’re loving it already. Time for breakfast. And you know what you’re getting next, right? More formula! Mmm nummy.” He snickered as he brought the bottle up to my mouth. I was missing real food, but I did my best not to react to his teasing.

“Open up, baby. Or do I have to do it the hard way?” he asked, the threat of more pain implicit in his voice.

I opened my mouth and allowed the nipple in, but that was all. I was determined to do the absolute minimum to go along with what he said.

“Well go on, you big baby. Drink up!”

He shook the bottle and a few drops landed on my tongue. I slowly began to suck. He grew impatient and put his hand on my forehead. “Sleep…”

When I came to, I saw I was sucking on an empty bottle and my stomach felt full and bloated. He grinned and set it down. “Much better. Did you like your bottle?”

I nodded involuntarily.

“Aww… isn’t that adorable. And would you like another?”

Despite the fact that I was sure I couldn’t drink another drop, I found myself nodding again.

“Well, okay, then. We’ll give you one more bottle, baby Jimmy.”

He set the empty bottle down and picked up another, bringing it to my mouth. I moaned slightly as he stuck it in, knowing that this too would end up in my belly whether I liked it or not.

Such a hungry boy,” he said in his best baby-talk voice. “Drink up, Baby Jimmy,” he commanded. “Drink up so you can grow up big n strong like me!”

My body responded immediately to his command and took up the bottle, gulping down the contents regardless of my discomfort. While I drank my bottle, he turned toward the camera that was already trained on the bed and began to speak. I realized with a sinking feeling that he had begun recording while I was out. What manner of humiliation was already out there for all to see? I was sure I was better off not knowing.

“Hey folks! A lot of you have been wondering what little Jimmy has been up to so I thought I’d share a little of our morning routine with you. He’s such a hungry boy! Did you see how he begged for another bottle? Well, don’t worry, there’s plenty more where that came from.”

He patted my head and I wished I could bite his hand, but my mouth was too busy sucking on the stupid baby bottle.

“We’re gonna feed him plenty of our special C.A.B.S. formula and make sure he packs on the baby fat so he’s cuddly-soft. Isn’t that right Jimmy?”

I nodded automatically as I drank up the thick creamy liquid. It was just like when this all started. Billy was controlling me using hypnotic suggestions, and no matter how I tried to resist, I just kept drinking down the bottle. Before I was finished, I could already feel the wet warmth against my hairless crotch. The camera captured every moment as untold numbers of viewers watched the wet spot on the front of my diaper slowly grow larger and larger, causing the material to swell up and turn yellow. My little peepee began to respond to the stimulation, pressing into the padding, and it took everything I had to keep from humping and mewling like a cat in heat as I suckled. I hated how good a wet diaper felt on my bits, and how comfortingly familiar that feeling had become.

“Aww, look! He’s using his diapees already! Good boy. We’ll check in on Jimmy in a little bit. He’s been having so much fun running around with his big Alpha Beta brothers. Most of us are still getting ready for Friday and our grand opening of the newly renovated Alpha Beta Delta Lambda house! It’s going to be a blast, so be there or be square! That’s all for now. It’s time to get the baby ready for another day of fun and learning on campus. Catch ya later dudes and dudettes!”

I found myself sucking air as he turned back to me and took the bottle out of my hands. Then, he patted by back until I burped. After, my tummy felt less bloated, which was a relief.

“You’re being so obedient. It almost looks like you’re enjoying yourself!” I grimaced, aware that to an outsider, that was probably just how it appeared. “Surprised? Let me let you in on a little secret. I’m not a pushover like old Tank, and your passive resistance bullshit isn’t going to work with me. You’re going to be the Alpha Beta house baby, and I don’t really give a fuck how you feel about it, so from now on, you’re going to do as I say and act like the baby you are. Got it?”

I nodded slowly, my eyes wide in shock. After all that time with Tank, I was not used to the harsh words of Billy the bully.

“Good. That’s more like it. Now, let’s pick an outfit.”

He left me sitting on the bed, and I watched as he slid open the closet to reveal my extensive wardrobe once more. I was getting worried that I might not be able to psyche Billy out like I did Tank, because Billy really didn’t seem to care about how I felt. Still, I wasn’t going to give in so easily. If anything, I was invigorated by the ‘fuck you’ energy I got from listening to that asshole speak. I just had to figure out what to do about it, and that was easier said than done.

“Hmm, let’s see,” he said, looking into the closet and back at me with a wicked grin. “Gee, I just don’t know. Should we go with the snapping shortalls, or the baby bunny outfit?”

After being paraded around campus in my diaper for the past couple days, I really didn’t care what he chose. I didn’t even look. I just sat there on the bed with my chin on my hand, looking bored.

“You know, I don’t really want to have to deal with any clothes,” he said. “I’m just going to go with a t-shirt and diaper. Makes changes easier. But you’re going to wear shoes – I’m not carrying your fat ass around everywhere like Tank does.”

I looked down at myself. I had put on a little pudge thanks to all the formula they were feeding me, but I wasn’t really fat, was I? I was looking down at my belly now and poking it. The abs were still there, but not quite as easy to make out under the thin layer of baby fat.

“Yeah, yeah, get over it, lardass,” he said. “Arms up.”

I put my arms up, slightly annoyed that I had let him get to me. I guess a lifetime of bullying others gave him some special talent for getting under peoples’ skin, though I was sure that didn’t earn him any friends. He pulled the T-Shirt down over my head and I found that it stopped just above my belly button.

“And here are your shoes,” he said, holding up a pair of bright blue tennis shoes with a green accent, yellow lining, and a red strap across the top. “Aren’t you a lucky boy? They’re so colorful and they have Velcro on the tops so even a doofus like you can put them on and take them off. Well, maybe when you get those mitts off.”

He roughly pulled socks and shoes over my feet, causing me to wince a bit, then grabbed me by the mitt and pulled me over to the mirror, making me stumble as I adjusted to walking in the bulky diapers. I didn’t want to look, but he grabbed my chin and made me look. I saw myself in some very thick space diapers, colorful Velcro shoes, and a bright blue shirt with cartoon versions of the pamper pals holding a sign that said “Diaper Loading…” on the front. I looked every bit the baby boy, right down to the dimples around my knees where there was just a little more baby fat than there had been a few days before. I tried to tell myself that I didn’t care anymore, but it still shocked me to see just how babyish I looked.

“Come on diaper dork,” he said, grabbing hold of my mitt and yanking me toward the stairs. I was afraid I would fall down and nearly did when I slipped on the last step and landed on my tush. Luckily my padded butt and mitted hands broke my fall, but it still hurt. I winced and rubbed my tailbone through my diaper, letting out an involuntary whimper. This was where Tank would have scooped me up and checked me for booboos and kissed me until I felt better, but I wasn’t with Tank.

“Get up, you wuss.” said Billy, crossing his arms and scoffing. “Come on, I don’t have all day.”

I got up and toddled after him. This really sucked. 

Billy grabbed the stroller and brought it out front, then told me to sit, strapping me in. The stroller felt empty without Theo – he hadn’t been there when I woke up, I realized. Where was he? Oh well, I didn’t care, I told myself, even though deep down I really missed that bear.

The walk to school had none of the explanations or chatter I had become accustomed to from Tank. It was pretty much just point A to point B until we got to campus. Then, in the middle of the quad, he stopped to give me a very public diaper check, pulling out his phone to record the occasion.

“Well boys and girls, we’re back on campus with little baby Jimmy. A lot has happened since we last saw him. Little Jimmy here has been to C.A.B.S. for his diagnosis, and his treatment is already well underway. In fact, he just had his first day back in classes yesterday! Isn’t that right, little Jimmy?”

I nodded.

“And have they taken good care of you? Are you having fun being a little boy?”

I nodded again, wishing I could just run and hide.

“Aww. He’s just so stinkin’ cute, isn’t he? Let’s go ahead and check his diaper and make sure he’s going to last through classes this morning…”

I gasped as two fingers invaded the leg hole of my diaper, tickling my thigh and causing me to squirm in my seat at the invasive touch while the straps held me firmly in place.

“Nnnnope, not a chance. Looks like he’s going to need a change pronto. I don’t think anyone will mind if we change him right here in the quad, will they?”

My eyes went wide with shock, and I shook my head. Oh god please no, I thought. But the camera wasn’t on me anymore. The camera was trained on Billy and he was painting a very different picture for the audience.

“Jimmy looks excited for his change. He loves his diaper changes almost as much as he loves soaking his diapees. We’ll set up a good angle for the change so you can see this adorable stinker from head to toe as he gets his fresh diapee on. I promise you it’s the cutest thing you ever saw. By the way if any of you out there feel like you may have an inner need to be babied, C.A.B.S. is always taking applications! All you have to do is walk in for a consultation, and you could find yourself happier and more fulfilled before the day is out. And it’s all free to students! Here’s hoping a few of you can come and join the fun so we can find Jimmy some more playmates!”

I hoped to god that no one signed up for this nightmare on account of me, but I knew now that I was being used as a recruiting tool, and more than likely, several unfortunate victims already had. I thought about the new patient I saw checking in last time we left the clinic and felt sick to my stomach knowing that I may have had a part in the demise of their adulthood.

Jimmy walked out of my field of vision to detach the diaper bag from the stroller, He brought it back around and pulled out a large changing mat, which he spread out right there on the grass in the middle of the quad. This was going to suck. 

Billy undid the buckle holding my butt in the baby seat and stood me up.

“Okay, baby Jimmy. Get on the change mat, nice and easy.”

I got down – gently this time – and laid there among the cheerful balloons and teddy bears of the changing mat. It felt weird to be lying there in the quad in just a T-Shirt and tennies. I could feel the air on my legs, and hear the rustling of the thick diaper each time I shifted my body. People were already staring at the big baby with the swollen diaper in the middle of the quad. They didn’t even bother to hide their morbid fascination with my babied condition.

“Looks like baby Jimmy has an audience,” said Billy, after he had roped one of the bystanders into holding his phone to record the change.

I turned my head away and closed my eyes. I pretended I didn’t hear the rustling of my next diaper. I pretended I didn’t know it was meant for my behind. But that wasn’t going to fly with Billy. He took up position between my knees and tickled my belly.

“Aww, let’s see your cute lil face, Baby Jimmy!” he said, “Look at me.”

I looked.

“Good boy. Now suck your thumb, giggle and smile. Show everyone how much you love being my baby boy!”

I giggled, smiled and kicked my legs, cooing around my thumb as I looked at all the people. Damn, I thought, as he untaped my diaper. So much for my grand plan. But at least I still had my mind. They hadn’t taken that… yet.

The diaper came down, and my little two-incher stood straight up in the cool breeze. I watched in fascinated horror as an arc of golden liquid shot up into the air. Up and up it went, squirting Billy right in the face before he managed to pull the diaper back up. Now I was genuinely laughing as he sputtered and wiped his face. The crowd was laughing too.

A girl came out of the crowd and told Billy to move aside. It was Shelly from the front desk of my dorms! I was both happy and alarmed to see someone I knew so well getting closely acquainted with the padding between my legs.

“Don’t worry, I’m a babysitter!” she announced like a doctor resuscitating a fainting victim, or a superhero swooping in to save the day. As silly as it sounded, this seemed to pass muster, and the crowd was soon murmuring its approval as she reached for the wipes to clean me off.

“Hey, cutie! Aren’t you just the cutest thing? I’ll have you cleaned up and taped snug in no time. How does that sound?”

What could I say with my mouth full of thumb and my legs in the air? I just nodded, smiling and gurgling joyful noises, which spurred her to make more baby talk to me. It was humiliating, but it wasn’t so bad once she was done. At least it was better than being left naked in the middle of campus.

Billy had commandeered a water bottle to pour over his head and was toweling himself off when Shelly dusted her hands off and announced a successful diaper change, mnuch to the delight of the onlookers, who cheered and applauded her heroic efforts. It seemed that diaper changes were going to become a spectator sport on campus, and I was the Most Valuable Pamper Packer. But my eyes were trained on Billy, and what I saw there taught me a very valuable lesson.

I could see Billy’s rage. He was close to losing his temper in front of the camera, and again, my smile became just a little more genuine as an idea sprang to mind. If he wanted a baby for the audience, he was going to get a baby for the audience, and this baby was going to make sure he showed his true colors on camera for all to see. 

“Don’t worry about it,” said Shelly, placing her hand on his shoulder. “It happens to lots of new parents… or caretakers.”

He looked at her hand like he was ready to bite it off. His face had adopted a deep shade of red, which she was clearly mistaking as simple embarrassment.

“It’s Billy, right?”

“Yes,” he said, through gritted teeth.

“Listen, a little guy like this can be a big handful. Why don’t you take my card; I’m President of the babysitter’s club on campus and I’d love to have him at one of our meetings.”

“Muh… meetings?” he said, his anger turning to confusion as he tried to process the new and unexpected direction the conversation had taken.

“Yeah, you know. Like… a get together. A chance for us to learn about looking after people like Jimmy here. Let’s set something up. You can share your expertise, we can share ours.”

“Uh… well that’s… uh…” Jimmy looked from her to the guy recording everything and back. I realized he was trying to figure out what he could and couldn’t say. After all, he was speaking for the program as well as himself and anything he said would be ‘on the record’ so to speak.

“Wet’s do it!” I said, grinning at Billy.

“Well, then,” said Shelly. “That settles it!”

“Can Tank come too?” I asked, smelling an opportunity.

“Sure thing, cutie,” she said, crouching down and tweaking my nose. Then she looked up at Billy. “I don’t know why we haven’t mixed with Alpha Beta Delta Lambda before, but that ought to change. Anyway, give me a call, you have my number. bring anyone you think should be there.”

Way to go, Shelly, I thought to myself. The girl had guts. I knew her pretty well and I was sure her showing up was just a lucky coincidence. But I also knew that she had to know exactly what she was doing when she made her proposal on camera. Whether Billy knew it or not, the Director had just been obliged to follow up on this issue, and I wasn’t so sure he would be happy with Billy regardless of the outcome. What I didn’t know was just how popular my videos were. If I had, I might have been prepared for what would come next. But for the moment, all I was thinking was how fucked Billy was, and how much of a living hell I could make the lives of those who did this to me. This was only the beginning, and I was going to enjoy watching from the comfort of my stroller as sparks flew between the Director, Billy, and Tank.

Babied by Billy Ch. 17 (2021).pdf

• Like 4
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 4/25/21)
  • 2 months later...

New Chapter I've been meaning to post. Enjoy, and let me know what you think! 

Babied by Billy

By Champ (Patreon.com/ChampTehOtter)

Chapter 18: Shitting Bricks

Billy’s phone went off and when he looked at the name that showed up, his face went white as a sheet. He looked like he would be sick to his stomach as he hit the ‘accept’ button and with a trembling hand brought the phone up to his ear.

“Sir. I’m so sorry – I. What? Turn around? What are you talking abou-”

The phone fell from his hands and clattered to the ground as the director himself came strolling over, hands in his pockets as if he just happened to run into us on a casual walk though campus. But like everything he did, this was carefully orchestrated.

“Billy, Billy, Billy,” he said, shaking his head.

Billy immediately began to whimper and whine. “I didn’t know, sir! I-I-I d-didn’t mean to, I mean, I didn’t know!”

“Shut it, Billy,” said the Director, making a closing motion with his right hand.

Billy immediately stopped talking and stood there, looking like he was about to shit his pants. After a pause, Dr. Stannopoulis continued.

“The babysitter's club, huh? Well... I think it’s a great idea, Billy. I’m really not sure how you stumbled into such an opportunity, but you did good, for once.”

Billy let out a breath, relieved he wasn’t in trouble after all.

"But Jimmy here... he's not quite done with his training. You know that when you and Tank go to this event tonight, the two of you are going to have to be extra careful to avoid bringing any negative attention to the program and its staff. And if Jimmy should do something... out of character... I'll be holding the two of you personally responsible."

Billy was shocked. "Me? And Tank? T-t-tonight? But sir, I can't-"

"Well you have to," barked the director, causing the two of us to jump. He was rippling with so much repressed anger that I could practically see it coming off his body as an aura. I realized his slow, measured demeanor right then was not calm but rather a gargantuan effort to hold back his rage and Billy was just poking the bear harder. "You... have put me.... in a really tight spot... with your theatrics... Billy. That fucking agreement... was broadcast all across our social media feeds. There are already hundreds of responses of people excited to see this meeting, so now we have to follow through."

Billy's mouth flapped like a fish and he scrambled to save the situation. "W-w-w-

we can cancel, I can just c-call the number and-"

"My people are already working on it. You will be there tonight. Keep an eye on that phone," said the director, who had regained his composure and was eyeing the phone on the ground with distaste, "because the details will follow shortly."

"Y-yes, s-s-sir," said Billy, looking like he had just swallowed a lemon.

I really had to hand it to Shelley. She had played the perfect game of chess with the director via his own pawn. Not only was her club going to be the next thing on everybody’s browser history, she could easily use the event to raise the profile of the club and get more funding. I mean, who wouldn’t want a ticket to see the world's biggest baby and learn all the lurid details of my life? I didn't exactly look forward to such an exposé, but it was worth it to see these two assholes squirm.

"Oh, and one more thing," said the Director, just when it seemed the conversation was over.

"Y-yes sir?" asked Billy.

The director sat down and patted his lap. Billy's face fell.

"N-no! No, no, no... please...!"

The director's eyes widened and he gave Billy a glare so hard I thought lasers were going to shoot out. Billy flew onto his lap faster than a pigeon on a french fry. In seconds, his pants were around his ankles and the director was playing patty cake with Billy's bum. Hiis hand rained down furiously, sending slaps that echoed across campus with every angry word.

"DON'T. YOU. EVER. SCHEDULE. ANYTHING. WITHOUT. MY. PERMISSION. AGAIN."

Billy cried out as he was spanked, and several people turned to look their way to see what the commotion was. A couple school peace officers even walked over but one held his hand out to stop the other when they saw who it was. They just stood by and watched as Billy got his ass beat. When he was done, the director told Billy to stand up and looked down at his own pants, which had a visible wet stain on the crotch.

"I guess Jimmy isn't the only one with a potty problem, is he, little Billy?"

Billy shook his head and looked even more scared. "No... no not that... Anything but..." He cut himself short when he got another warning glare from the director, not even daring to bend down and pull up his pants. I watched from the stroller with a smile on my face as his scarlet butt cheeks stuck out on full display so everyone could see the spanked and humiliated frat-boy. Several passers-by laughed and even took photos.

The director stood up, reached into a bag he had set down beside him, and pulled out a pack of DryNites XL. He tossed them to the castigated jock-boy who caught it out of reflex more than anything.

"Good to see you still have those catching skills, Billy. And I'm sure you want to keep them. I will remind you that we're running a legitimate operation here, Billy, not some fucking sideshow attraction. You'll be wearing these until you redeem yourself. One more fuck-up, and you're going to be drooling in diapers next to Jimmy here, and making him look like a fucking doctoral candidate. Am I understood?"

"Crystal clear," squeaked Billy.

"Good now go put one on. Or do I have to do it myself?"

"No sir! I can do it sir!" Billy snapped to attention so fast it gave me whiplash.

"Good. Now go. And pull your damn pants up."

The director then turned and walked away as dignified as one can when your lap is covered in someone else's piss. I wanted to make a snide remark and rub it in Billy's face, but I thought it was better to let Billy stew in his emotions for a while. Soon Billy had wheeled me over to the nearest bathroom and Billy had conscripted some nearby frat-bro in a backward baseball cap to watch my stroller while he went in the bathroom to 'take care of something'.

"Haha! Nice one, bro," said my temporary babysitter when he saw the package of pull-ups in Billy's hand. "Who's the unlucky freshie?"

"Shut up," said Billy, looking mad enough to spit as he walked into the bathroom with the package.

The guy in the backward baseball cap crossed his arms, and leaned against the wall with his foot up in an attempt to look cool while watching over an overgrown infant.  

"'Sup, little dude?" asked the guy with a nod. I just stared back at him. It was real awkward.

A few minutes later Billy came back out with a bag that was one pull-up lighter.

"Dude! Who did you diaper?" said the guy, nodding and raising his eyebrows conspiratorially.

"Shut the fuck up, or you're next," said Billy.

The man put his hand over his mouth as his eyebrows went up. "Oh shit. Are you... is it you, bro? Are you diapering yourself?"

"You're dead, loser!" growled Billy, but the guy just kept saying "Ohhhhh shit. Ohhh shit," holding up his fist to his mouth and laughing as he jogged backwards away from the scene. "Just wait til the guys hear about this one!"

Billy stood there watching the guy leave, his fists clenching and unclenching. He looked from him to my stroller and back, clearly weighing the risks and benefits of leaving me for a minute to beat this kid's ass. Ultimately, his own self-preservation won out and he grabbed the handles. I didn't have to see him to know that he was white-knuckling them all the way to Biology 101.

"Be you fucking loved that, didn't you, twerp?"

His voice was so low and husky that I almost didn't realize he was speaking. I looked up at him, raised my fist, and gave him the middle finger.

He just looked at me and looked up at the ceiling.

"You too, huh?" he muttered. He was clearly done with today and there was little I could do to make him feel worse in that moment, so I considered my job well done. Classes went as well as you might expect.

In Biology 101, The Biology professor arched his eyebrows at the sight of Billy leading me in in my outlandish attire but said nothing. Billy looked down at me and explained.

“Your professors responded to the news of your condition with… varying degrees of enthusiasm, but they have no choice – they have to accommodate you.”

He went through the motions of babying me, but I could tell his heart wasn't in it. That streak of cruel glee just wasn't there. It was halfway into my first bottle feeding when I looked up and realized nobody was paying attention to the lecture. The professor did his best to go on, but his lesson was clearly shot. Then I sharted. Loudly. The smell soon stank up the whole room as the cannons continued to fire into my diaper.

"Whew. Must be all that formula," said Billy, waving a hand in front of his face and giving me a momentary smirk that soon faded away again.

Billy began to undress me for a diaper change while classmates gasped, laughed, and chattered. It was at this point that the professor threw his chalk on the ground and stalked out of the room.

I felt bad for disrupting class but I had to remind myself it wasn't my fault. Besides, the more untenable my position as a student on campus was, the more chance I had of getting expelled and avoiding 12 units of classroom humiliation a semester. Yeah. Becoming a spectacle everywhere I went was a good thing. Not convinced yet? Me neither.

As detached as I tried to be, the public diaper changes were undeniably humiliating. Everyone saw my poopy bottom and tiny pathetic hairless penis dribbling pee as I was wiped down and changed right in the middle of class. I felt so emasculated, though I had to smirk a little as he placed a wet wipe over my penis to keep from getting squirted in the face again.

World History went a little better. The professor, ever the gentleman, was there early and, being very old-fashioned, had set his cane and bowler down on the desk and greeted students as they entered. As soon as he saw us come in, he rushed over to us, his moustaches lowered in an expression of concern as he addressed me in particular. Me, rather than my wardens, like everyone else had done.

“Are you alright, young man? I was so worried after yesterday’s class.”

“He’s fine,” answered Billy, before I could respond. “He didn't mean to cause any worry. He was just embarrassed because he pooped his pants in front of everyone."

“Not to worry, young man," said the professor with an avuncular smile, "there’s nothing to be ashamed of. We have doors and windows. Next time something like that happens, I don’t want you running off like that. You gave us all a good scare.”

I nodded. “Thowwy thir,” I said through my binky, looking down at the ground. And I meant it. As mad as I was, I liked this man, and he had been nothing but kind to me all semester. I wasn't like Billy. I didn't want to ruin someone's day just to to it.

“Jimmy’s going to have someone looking after him in every class so it won’t happen again. Actually, could I talk to you in private for a minute?”

Billy and the professor stood out of earshot while I sat there in my stroller. Feeling rather foolish. After a brief discussion and a pat on the back, the professor looked much more reassured. So did Billy. Could it be? It almost seemed like he was behaving like a competent caretaker.

Again I was fed a bottle, and again I messed in class. If you're beginning to see a pattern here, then congratulations. You deserve a cookie. That's right, I filled my diaper. I packed my diapers with fudge and there was nothing I could do to stop it. At first I panicked and tried to stop it but I couldn't.

"Just drink your baba," said Billy, in a quiet, calm voice. "Nothing you can do to stop it anyway, dork." And sure enough It just mushed out of me.

Once windows were opened and the class settled down, the professor continued on with his lecture, giving me a wink and a nod. Once class was over, Billy took the liberty of changing me right on the desk at the front of the room, and the professor graciously removed his hat and cane to let him do it. Whoopee. For once, I wished the man wasn't so damned cordial.

Mercifully, Billy was a practiced hand at changing diapers and I was out of mine relatively quickly. There was only one more class, and that was Calculus. However, my heart nearly stopped when I saw who my babysitter was going to be.

Babied by Billy Ch. 18.pdf

• Like 3
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 7/10/21)
1 hour ago, ChampTehOtter said:

Hehe great guess ? that would be quite the twist, actually!

Yay I'Il get guessing points! I wanna spend then incomprehensible baby babbling lessons :)

• Like 1
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 11/10/22)