LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hemorrhoids

I have urge and overactive but list as DL since I have always enjoyed my diapers. I have Hemorrhoids and lately they seem to be bleeding. I'm concerned with this since it would leave me open to infection I think. I did a search on this topic but there were no posts dealing with this. I'm wondering if I should be coating them with something like a barrier cream? Anyone else have problems of ths sort? Thanks

I had hemorids. I took the plunge and had them removed. While in there, the docs discovered tumors on my bowells. See your doc. A colonoscopy could save your life.

My problem was first misdiagnosed as IBS.

I have urge and overactive but list as DL since I have always enjoyed my diapers. I have Hemorrhoids and lately they seem to be bleeding. I'm concerned with this since it would leave me open to infection I think. I did a search on this topic but there were no posts dealing with this. I'm wondering if I should be coating them with something like a barrier cream? Anyone else have problems of ths sort? Thanks

I had hemorids. I took the plunge and had them removed. While in there, the docs discovered tumors on my bowells. See your doc. A colonoscopy could save your life.

My problem was first misdiagnosed as IBS.

Thanks for the reply. I had a colonoscopy after turning 51, the doctor wanted me to have it done when i was 50 but I procrastinated a bit, everything was fine. Can they remove them in an outpatient enviroment like a doctors office? I didn't even begin to get them until I was well into my 40's and they didn't really start to bother me until lately.

Yeah I delt with them for 20 years. You may have some fistules (SP?) which is causing the bleeding as well. Hemmoriods can now be removed via a special laser procedure at a specialty clinic. Your in and out in a half hour (You might have to go for two to three visits). There is no pain other than humility and you can go right back to work afterwords. Trust me get them atleast checked out. Then go from there, best of luck.

Yeah I delt with them for 20 years. You may have some fistules (SP?) which is causing the bleeding as well. Hemmoriods can now be removed via a special laser procedure at a specialty clinic. Your in and out in a half hour (You might have to go for two to three visits). There is no pain other than humility and you can go right back to work afterwords. Trust me get them atleast checked out. Then go from there, best of luck.

Thanks Repaid1 for the info. I'm really sqeamish about medical procedures hence the procrastination on the colonoscopy but this sounds like it would be worth having done. I'll have to make an appt. with my PCP and get refered so my ins. will cover it. The only thing that would be better than an outpatient procedure would be taking my *ss off and sending it in for repair. :whistling: