LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Serious Question

Guest baby smokey

not true, the ninjas would just wait for the pirates to get drunk and pass out, sneak abord thier ship, steal all thier vitaman c supplys and let them die at sea from scurvy

:argue:

tru ninjas kick ass..

but what would you rather be?

a ninja at sea?

or a pirate on land??

i'd rather be a ninja at sea, so i could sail the 7 seas of chease in search of land pirates

i'd rather be a ninja at sea, so i could sail the 7 seas of chease in search of land pirates

this is funny I'd be a ninja they are stealthy but at sea I don't know how stealthy they are but It's possible

I would say probably the ninjas ....

If for no other reason - as was pointed out - all they would really need to do is wait for the pirates to get drunk (stereotypically this is nearly a certain event eventually). Once that happens, it should not be difficult at all to take them. You could even go a step past that, and instead of just waiting until the pirates are drunk, wait until the drinking binge is dying out - by that time, a lot will have drank so much they are passed out, and will not easily arise to consciousness, not even a little. Those that are not passed out, will barely be able to stand - never mind fight!

You've done it again Smokey, you have made me laugh.

As a student of the martial arts myself, I need a little more background info before I can answer the question. Ninja's were specially trained as assassins or spies, as such, it would be difficult to get a hundred of them together in a common battle fighting for a common goal. The next requirement would be, as others have already pointed out, are the pirates going to be drunk? If they are, all the ninjas would need is for a handful of their ranks to band together and the pirates would not stand a chance. The final question I suppose, would be; what time is it? If it were night when the battle was to occur, then the ninjas would have yet another advantage, as they were trained in "invisibility"(the art of not being seen, not true invisibility). All that said, I have one final point. Ninjas dedicated their entire lives to the study and perfection of the martial arts. Pirates on the other hand, only fought as PART of their job description, i.e. when the situation demanded it. They were also required to be sailors, cooks and janitors. So the ninjas have the upper hand again, in reference to time invested.

Were the situation right, my vote would be for the ninjas. However, I do not think it would be as lopsided as it could be if some of the scenarios that I mentioned above were involved. Then, it would be a SEAL team picking on 12 year olds in a game of paintball. Ninjas hands down.

Pirates!!! :excl:

Completely off topic, I saw this exact question posted in a non AB/DL forum I frequent.

i read it in a video game mag a few years ago, i thought it would be funny to post it here

Peh. It'd never happen. Pirates and ninjas are inherently unstable, similar to popes and antipopes, or pasta and antipasta. If the two come into contact, an explosion not unlike those which rocked Hiroshima would occur. Thankfully, the Illuminati, led by Richard Nixon's ghost, prevent this from happening through telepathy.

Peh. It'd never happen. Pirates and ninjas are inherently unstable, similar to popes and antipopes, or pasta and antipasta. If the two come into contact, an explosion not unlike those which rocked Hiroshima would occur. Thankfully, the Illuminati, led by Richard Nixon's ghost, prevent this from happening through telepathy.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh?....................ninja's? :P

Who needs a hundred ninjas? Only 1 wold need to sneak aboard and poison the grog. Then when the pirates started falling over their fellow would just assume they were drunk! No problem! :D

please stick to the rules, 100 ninjas vs. 100 pirates, no more, no less. this a very serious topic, no goofing around please

:roflmao: