LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm still working on a next chapter of this story. Trying to include a surprise or two :)

Another story I'm writing "Choices" with a slightly different theme and approach.

As always, feedback is welcome.

-dprfam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 17: Uncomfortable Katey
Aunt Cassie and my sister Katey kept a close eye on me, as I dozed off on the changing table, still with a catheter in me. Aunt Cassie put medicine in my bladder, via the catheter. It felt weird that I was too sleepy to fuss, but still awake enough to be really embarrassed laying their exposed, while they Cassie was examining me for so long.

I’m not sure if it was just my sleepy state, but Katey seemed a little pale, and uncomfortable. She was always a little squeamish watching me get shots and other scary things, but this seemed different. Her pull-up seemed like it’d been wet at least once.

She seemed to be uncomfortable with the room was rather warm, which it was. I didn’t have my jumpsuit on, and only a light top, with a very thin sheet over me.

Cassie prepared a couple of bottles, and fed one too me, as I lay on my side. Kate rubbed my back, which helped me feel more comfortable. I felt a strong urge to pee, and bladder spasms from the catheter in me.

I kept watching Flintstones cartoons on my tablet, which distracted me from all the scary and uncomfortable things happening to me.

Laying there, and feeling pretty scared, when Cassie rolled me onto my tummy, more goopy stuff in my bottom, and a suppository. I was squirming, and a little sobbing, just because I felt like it. The medicine in the suppository made me sleepy and weak.

Kate rubbed my back, which helped me feel more comfortable. I was still scared when I felt a couple of small stings in my bottom, and cried a bit. I rolled over, and they put the thin sheet over me, and then stepped out. Even though I had my paci in my mouth, I couldn’t find my words to explain how babyish this made me feel.

A few minutes later, my aunt picked me up and with an absorbent pad on her lap, held me while I starting drinking another bottle, while I sobbed a little.After one more bottle, my aunt put me back on the changing table, strapped down, with a think blanket. It seemed like the pacifier had some medicine to stop me from talking, although that didn’t seem likely.  The catheter still felt strange and it irritated and and felt uncomfortable. I also felt like I’d be stuck in diapers after it came out.

Katey gets red faced:
My sister sneaked to her room, to change her likely wet her pull-up. Next thing I released my sister and aunt talking in a muffled tone. My aunt asked if she still wore diapers at night, and I didn’t catch what else they said.

I knew she was uncomfortable with all my fussy babygirl treatments, especially when giving me shots and catheters, and when I was being fussy and crying. Me being fussy shouldn’t make her wet her pull-up to the point of needing to be changed.

After a while, my sister and aunt came back in the room.
    “Who’s the little girl who needs her medicine and more cuddles?” Aunt Cassie asked, which seemed to make my sister a little uncomfortable. I reluctantly nodded, as my aunt went to prepare something.

Out of the corner of my eye,  as my sister was wiping my face, I noticed she had a diaper on under her pants. I didn’t even have to beg and plead, which felt kind of disappointing. This confused me.
    “Umm sis? Why keep cath in my pee pee parts?” I asked.
    “You’ll get more meds to help you shortly, and a couple of other things, then your cath comes out” replying in a calming tone.

I think my sister realized I noticed her diaper, because she suddenly paused, then got quiet. Either that or she wet her diaper.

More fussiness from me:
A little bit later, while I was still watching cartoons on Netflix, my aunt came back into the room. She had me drink yet another bottle, while she rolled me on my tummy, and applied more goopy stuff to my bottom, prompting further crying.
    “Can you stay still for me, babygirl?” My aunt asked, kindly but firmly.
    “Umm…” was all I could say, as words seemed hard.
My aunt pushed a thin tube far up inside my bottom, before injecting some uncomfortable medicine up inside me.
    “Ow! Ow! Owie!” was all I could get out of my mouth as my bottom tensed up around the tube. They gave me medicine like this before, and the only good part was that I’d be diapered soon afterwards.
    “It’s okay babygirl… this will help make it easier for you to mess your diaper” my aunt explained. This didn’t make me feel better and I kept crying.

My aunt rolled me over, changed gloves, and pushed some somewhat stingy medicine through my catheter.
    “Good girl, It’ll feel nummy soon” my aunt assured me.
My aunt gave me a hug, then laid me back down on the table.
    “Another bottle, babygirl?” My aunt asked. I reluctantly nodded and accepted the bottle, drinking it slowly before swapping back to a pacifier.

A few minutes later, my aunt changed gloves and removed my catheter. I felt her remove it, but it didn’t hurt as much as I thought. I was a good girl, and didn’t move my legs around too much.

My sister walked back in, still wearing a diaper, and handed my aunt a few items as my aunt pulled out the tube from my bottom, and finished diapering me. My sister dressed me in a jumpsuit, and placed me on the bed. I quietly removed me pacifier
    “Umm sis… Did Aunt Cassie diaper you?” I asked, softly.
    “No. I might have a UTI, so figured I should just diaper myself.” She replied.

Laying on the bed, quietly, I tried to forget about my tummy, as the uncomfortable feeling that my tummy cramps were about to get worse.
    “Umm… sis… Make me sweepy?” I sobbed, still uncomfortable.

She added some more meds to my next bottle, and before I finished it, I was was weaker, and ready to go to sleep. My tummy cramped a few times as I drifted off for another nap.

I couldn’t help but wonder how long my sister would keeIt felt strangely comforting, to know I’d wake up a fussy baby.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 16 10/30/2020): Uncomfortable Katey
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 17 11/24/2020): Uncomfortable Katey
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 18: Sisters changes
After another nap, I had woken up fussy, full diaper, and crying. I began to feel scared, partly because I was so dependent on being thickly diapered for naps, and because being fussy and waking up crying, started to feel okay to me.

Another diaper change done by my aunt, with fussy me as expected. My aunt did a temp check and inserted a suppository. After the diaper change, she washed her hands and placed me on the couch, and gave me a bottle, and a big hug.
    “Where is sis?” I asked, concerned she might not be feeling well.  
    “She’ll be back shortly. She’s in the bathroom” Replying softly. I was still confused why she had a diaper earlier. I wondered if she needed to change herself again, or she was actually using the bathroom.

I didn’t have to wait long, as my sister came in with more bottles for me. I wondered how much they expected me to wet my diaper.
    “Umm… I’m not thirsty… “ I complained softly.
    “It’ll help settle your tummy, babygirl” my sister replied.
My sister tried to distract me by picking me up and giving me a hug, while my aunt added medicine to my bottles, and shook the bottles to mix it up.

Sure enough, my sister still had a diaper on. I couldn’t resist poking some fun at my sister, as I knew they were putting medicine in my bottles.
    “Does Aunt Cassie have to give you baby meds, too?” I asked innocently.
    “Don’t be cheeky, or you’ll have gooey babyfood for dinner!” My sister replied, with some irritation.

My aunt picked me up and cuddled me while feeding me yet another bottle. Pretty soon I felt weak and drowsy. I guessed she added a pretty strong muscle relaxant, and diuretics in the bottles. I felt the warmth, but didn’t notice actually wetting my diaper.

My fussiness:
Part of the reason I was so confused was that I wanted to cry and fuss, and throw tantrums. As if on cue, my bladder spasmed, and I squirmed a lot, then cried. My aunt firmly held me, and comforted me until I settled down. She did check my diaper before laying me down on the couch, and seemed satisfied that I was wetting often enough.

I was watching more Disney cartoons on my tablet, when my sister came in and grabbed a bottle electrolyte solution from the cabinet. This was curious as it was grape flavor, which I hated.

As I kept watching cartoons, I started squirming and crying, as my tummy didn’t feel good, and my bladder hurt a bit. Both my sister and aunt came back in. My sister comforted me, while my aunt quickly warmed up two bottles of milk formula, and added more meds.

After finishing the next bottle, and only just realizing I had messed my diaper, I burst into tears. My sister picks me up and places me on the changing table.
    “I sowwy… I not been a good baby!” I cried as my sister put the straps on my tummy and chest.
    “Shh… what do you mean, babygirl?” She responded.
    “I threw tantrums, when me wanna need diapers!” still crying.
    “Don’t worry about that. It’s scary. I still get scared at the doctors” Trying to sound calm. I noticed she had a diaper on.
    “I scared of doctors… I never be big girl for the doctor” sobbing and crying.

My aunt had a slight smile, as she came over and removed my diaper.  I guess she was glad I was accepting my babyish condition. I was cleaned, rolled over on my tummy, had my temp checked, and another suppository.

I got the uneasy feeling when my aunt was noticing some spots on my bottom were a little sore from getting shots in my bottom. I continued to cry and squirm as I was rolled over onto my back.
    “Sally… be a good baby girl for your diaper changes!” My aunt admonished, as I tried to let my legs spread so she could properly clean my diaper area.

The thing I noticed was Katey was feeling uneasy, she whispered something to my aunt. I wasn’t sure what was said, but my aunt applied some gel to my girl parts, and wiped around my pee pee spot. She changed gloves and poked me with the swab in my pee pee spot.
    “Owie! Ow! I hurt!” I cried out loudly. My sister put my paci back in.
    “Good girl! Now lets get your diaper on” My aunt softly confirmed, as she applied more rash cream, and finished diapering me.

After washing her hands, my aunt handed me another bottle, and carried me onto the bed. I was more confused than ever.

“I wanna stay diapee babygirl.. less scawwy than stopping being big girl!” I cried out, with my pacifier still in my mouth. This didn’t really surprise either my sister or my aunt.

Katey needs changing:
After my aunt finished with me, she directed Katey to get up on the changing table. She instantly turned red, before getting up there and laying down.

I was shocked that Katey would get changed in front of me. Since I got changed for bed in front of family, and sometimes friends, my aunt was just being fair. She didn’t protest, she just laid down for our aunt.

This was the first time in years, I’d actually seen her on the changing table. I suspect that my mom and aunt had changed her privately for bed a few times. She didn’t have any hair down their, which wasn’t a surprise if she still needed diapers sometimes.

Surprisingly, Katey stayed basically quiet as she got cleaned up, wiped, a suppository, but the shot in her bottom was too much, and scared her.
    “Owwwie!” She cried out and was a little teary.
I wasn’t sure why she was getting all this. Was aunt Cassie upset with her?

As she rolled over and spread her legs, Aunt Cassie changed gloves. This prompted me to flood my diaper, as I don’t like getting swabs and catheters in my pee pee spot. Soon after she got a swab in her pee pee spot, and then a catheter for a sample. The medicine for her bladder was different.
    “Ow! It hurts!” She cried, still muffled, as my aunt used a syringe to push the liquid meds in her bladder. Watching all this, I actually felt sorry for her.

A few minutes later, the catheter came out, and a fresh diaper taped on. She scurried off to her room, quite red faced.

More confusion:
My aunt turned and took in my facial expression, showing my confusion.
    “Auntie? Are you upset with sis? She good babysitter!” I asked, obviously not sounding like a normal girl my age.
    “No. She got a minor bladder infection. Why you think that I’m upset with her?” She asked, even more confused.
    “I wanna be fussy when sis babied me. It makes not feel like a big girl, and have babygirl feelings. That’s what you wanted for me?” I asked, holding back tears. It’s tough or me to tell my mommy and aunt about the babygirl feelings.

She looked back at me, still confused about what she expected.
    “Your mommy didn’t know what you wanted, because being a babygirl isn’t easy. I know you get scared. Did you tell her you didn’t want to be a big girl?” She asked, with even more confusion.
    “Umm…. Sometimes. But I cried lots when she diapered me. Sis let me fuss like a bad babygirl. Mommy no like fussy me” I responding, still sobbing.

Aunt Cassie didn’t know how to respond, so just picked me up, hugged me more, and waited until I was ready for another bottle. I was fed another bottle.
    “Did you give me babygirl meds so I can’t stop wetting my diaper? Be so sleepy that I can’t be a big girl?” I asked, seeing how she’d respond.
    “Yes. The doctor needs to make sure you flush your kidneys a lot. It means you’ll need diapers for a while. Okies?” She asked.
    “Okies! I’ll still be a crybaby … I wet lots… me awways fussy!” Replying softly, still holding back my embarrassment, at telling my aunt my secrets. My babyish speech seemed to satisfy her that I was not being a big girl.
    “Dinner in an hour. Would you like another bottle, and a cuddle?” She asked.
    “I ready to be scawed little baby, so bottles then lots of hugs!” I replied.

Aunt Cassie went and warmed up a few bottles, and came back in so she could hold me while I drank them and waited until I got weaker and sleepier, and I completely forgetting about my wet diaper. My tummy reminded me that I can’t hold anything, when I have to take babygirl meds all the time. I expected for my aunt to wipe my arm, and a little sting, to give me more meds, but she didn’t.

I laid down in bed, and all the meds made me fall asleep soon after.

Dreams of a ‘Little’ sister:
I may have been dreaming, but I thought I heard someone ask my sister if she was jealous of all the attention I was receiving. She blushed and didn’t answer.

Next thing I recall, I was back in hospital, and my sister was being changed on another bed, but she was just visiting. My mom said that my sister was having issues making it to the bathroom, after her own hospital stay. This was probably when I was 4 or 5, and nothing made sense, when it came to potty training.

The nurse asked my mom if Katey, who was getting some tests that day, needed a nap, before the doctor came back. I wondered if they adjusted the hospital schedule for her tests and examinations, so my sister wouldn’t feel like I got all the attention. Sis her diaper changed, and it seemed like she got a suppository, and a few other things that made her fussy, before her diaper was back on, and she napped soon after. Even though she was fussy, and cried, she seemed to want some babygirl treatments, and expected some scary treatments to help her feel fussy.  

I wasn’t sure if the dream actually happened when I was younger, or it was just a dream. It was confusing, because when I was 4 or 5, Katey made it known that she expected me to stay in diapers, and not be fully potty trained. I didn't want to use the potty, because it scared me when I was little.

• dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 18 12/10/2020): Sisters changes
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 19: Ready or not, Here I come!
Even though I’d been given meds to help me become a baby girl for a few days, I was still scared about having to go the hospital to get some tests, and treatment. I woke up in the morning, with a soaked and messy diaper, I instinctively cried out for my mommy, but aunt Cassie came in moments later, and already had a bottle ready for me. I guess I’m becoming so much of a baby, that I needed a bottle to make me stop crying.

Aunt Cassie started organizing a tray of things while I finished the first bottle, then offered me a second bottle which I slowly consumed. The scary feelings made me uneasy, but I wasn’t sure Aunt Cassie understood, the way my sister did.

I was soon lifted onto the changing table, and glanced over, noticing that she had a catheter, pee pee swabs, antiseptic, and a few more scary things.
    “Where is sis? I scawed!” I cried out, although aunt Cassie wasn’t surprised I was upset. The scared feelings felt strange because I wondered how Katey felt when she was little.
    “She is sleeping in, and getting herself ready. Can you keep your legs still?” She responded, somewhat reassuringly.

My aunt removed my diaper, and started with the cleanup, before rolling me onto my tummy, to finish cleaning my bottom. It didn’t take long until I got goopy stuff in my bottom, followed soon by having a thermometer inserted. I squirmed and fussed a bit. She pushed in a suppository next, before rolling me back over.

I got even more scared when the changing table straps for tummy and chest followed by knee straps to keep my legs in position. My aunt changed her gloves, which means I’m getting my pee pee spot swabbed or a catheter. I started crying, which my aunt kind of expected.
    “Keep your legs still, okay babygirl?” my aunt requested. She then proceeded to wipe my pee pee spot cleaned with antiseptic, and put the swab in my pee pee spot. It didn’t feel very good, and I got scared and started crying uncontrollably, my legs were moving around a fair bit.
    “It’s okay, you’re a good little baby girl” My aunt reassured me. I preferred my sis giving me my babygirl treatment. I guess it’s because my aunt is used to working in a hospital, with a lot of kids who cry all the time.

It was then my sister appeared, with two more bottles. My aunt waited for me to settle, and then inserted the catheter.
    “Owwwie! Why it hurts! Ow! Ow!” I cried out. My sister was uncomfortable, but after giving me the bottle I started to settle down, then my sister whispered something to my aunt.

I wasn’t sure what my sister was doing, but didn’t take long until I felt my arm being wiped with antiseptic, and a little sting followed. I started to feel more comfy, so I guess it was worth a little sting. I was still crying a fair bit, and squirming around.

Shortly after, my aunt was finished with giving me my babygirl treatments, diapered me and then carried me back to my bed, and fed me a bottle, and cuddled me until I settled down. It felt weird in a way, that Aunt Cassie likes to pick up me, and not let me walk even short distances. I know I can walk, but I guess aunt Cassie wants me to feel babyish.

Breakfast time:
Katey started to prepare scrambled eggs for us, with some bacon. About 15 minutes later, Aunt Cassie carried me to the couch, and gave me a bottle to drink. It seems like I always have to have a bottle or sippy to drink, to ensure I don’t get too fussy.

After Katey and Aunt Cassie had their bacon and eggs, with some toast to finish off, Katey had a bowl for me, it seemed.
    “Sis, you hungry? Come over here!” She announced, and kept a close eye on me, as I walked over to table. I was feeling a little weak and slow, and got a concerned smile from my aunt. She sat down next to me, and although I started to feed myself the eggs, she decided to spoon feed me anyway.

Katey made some oatmeal, and along with placing some on the table for me, she had some for herself. My aunt spoon fed me the oatmeal as well, before getting up to prepare something in the other room.

I noticed my sister had a diaper on, but I didn’t want to ask if it was because she still wasn’t feel well, or that my aunt planned more scary babygirl treatments for me, and she didn’t want to wet herself from a sudden urge to pee, when I’m fussy and scared.

Back to bed:
When my aunt picked me up and carried me back to my room, and placed me bed, the first thing I noticed, other than a tray with scary stuff, was 3 large sippy drinks, filled with a milky type drink The tray had a catheter, antiseptic, but no injections ready to make sure I feel like a scared babygirl.

My aunt handed me one of the sippy drinks, which didn’t taste like the usual milk or formula ones. It tasted chalky and yucky
    “Umm… Aunt Cassie… This one tastes yucky… I dun like it!” I started to cry.
    “It has medicine to settle your tummy. I’ll put syrup in the sippy drink, okay babygirl?” My aunt replied, before going into the kitchen to grab the syrup. When she returned, she added syrup to my sippy, and mixed it in, and handed it back to me. This time it tasted a little better.

Why did aunt Cassie want me to drink so much of this medicine? It tasted like the medicine I got in hospital, the day before they made me go to sleep so they could  do stuff to my tummy. When I woke up, I was sore and uncomfy for a few days, but my meds made me sleepy, so it didn’t feel too sore.

I got really scared because I wondered if the doctors were going to do something to make me stay in diapers for a long time. I cried and sobbed, but kept drinking the sippy drink so Aunt Cassie wouldn’t be mad at me.

My sister heard me sobbing and crying, and came in to check on me, and whispered something to Aunt Cassie. After I finished the sippy drink, my sister asked gave me a hug.
    “Good girl… is your tummy feeling okay?” My sister asked, clearly concerned that I was upset and not in a good mood. I insistently nodded.

My aunt checked my diaper, and I was pretty soaked and a little messy. She whispered something to Katey.
    “Would you like some pudding, little sis?” Katey asked, and I nodded.

While waiting for Katey, I had an uncomfortable tummy cramp, and burst into tears. I was too focused on my tummy, but aunt Cassie seemed like she added some meds to my pudding. I wondered if there was anything they couldn’t sneak meds into, as part of my baby treatment.

My aunt picked up a spoon, and I accepted the pudding as a spoon feeding. It tasted pretty good after the yucky sippy drink. I guess my crying gave it away, but  soon aunt Cassie put my pacifier back in my mouth. As I lay in bed, squirming and very comfy, my tummy still cramped, but at least I started to settle down.

Okay, I fussy:
I don’t know what was in the sippy drink, but It made me mess my diaper easily, as well as wetting often. As my diaper filled up, I cried until my sister came back check on me.

Katey lifted me onto the changing table, removed my diaper and started cleaning my little girl parts. Aunt Cassie watched to make sure Katey cleaned me properly, then she rolled me on my tummy. Katey cleaned my bottom pretty well, although I was squirming a lot.
    “It’s okay babygirl, you might need extra meds to help keep you comfy. Can you stay still for us?” Aunt Cassie asked. I tried to stay still, but then I got scared when I felt antiseptic on my bottom, then heard aunt Cassie whispering to Katey.

I moved around even more, and kept crying as I was scared, and they prepared something, probably a shot, to help me cry like a babygirl does.
    “Settle down sis, I know your scared, but it’ll be a little sting, and you’ll start to feel more comfy” My sister said in a soft tone. Soon after I felt a little sting.
    “Owwwwwiie! Big sting, no little sting!” I sobbed, while trying to stay still so it wouldn’t hurt more. Next my sister rolled me onto my back.

The meds made me sleepy, as I lay there getting my pee pee spot cleaned, so they could swab my pee pee spot, again, before back in a fresh diaper. I didn’t want to tell aunt Cassie, but I was starting to accept my babygirl treatments,  which was a scary feeling.

My sister picked me up and gave me a big hug, before placing me on my bed. Having to go to the doctors, get scary stuff done to me, and then go home, and then be treated like a toddler. I could cry when I want to be changed, or fed a bottle, or just picked up and cuddled.

Laying there, and  feeling sleepy and weak, I realized why my sister asked aunt Cassie to give me meds to help keep me comfy, because she knew what it was like to be forced to regress into a diapered crybaby. She’d been through the same experience.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 19 12/19/2020): Ready or not, Here I come!

Chapter 20: Getting ready for what?
Aunt Cassie periodically checked on me, and brought in other bottles, of the more usual milk formula, some pudding, along with large sippy drinks. My sister came in to check on me as well.
I had dozed off, when Katey came in, and it seemed like she was grabbing some supplies, and a tray, from the cabinet. Was Aunt Cassie going to cath her again? Or was something else planned for her?
Considering how Katey had a diaper on, with minimal fussing, it was possible she had a UTI or something else irritating her bladder.

Aunt Cassie came to check on me again, and picked me up for a cuddle, and yes, to feed me another sippy drink. I didn’t want to keep drinking, but Aunt Cassie kept coaxing me. I hadn’t even finished it when I realized my diaper was getting full and uncomfortable, so I started crying and fussing.

Diaper changes take time:
One thing my aunt did this time, was place a pillow, in a disposable pillow case, in the middle of the changing table, before she picks me up and placed me on top of the pillow.
    “Aunt Cassie? What is the pillow for?” I asked, slightly confused.
    “It makes it easier to clean your bottom, and get you ready for a fresh diaper. Stay still babygirl” My aunt replied, before strapping me to the changing table. My diaper came off, followed by a lot of wiping, this was messier than most diaper changes. Still, she finished cleaning my bottom and little girl parts within a few minutes. My bladder leaked as I tensed up, on hearing aunt Cassie change her gloves. She looked at my squirming, a little concerned.
    “Does it hurt when you go pee pee sometimes?” She asked.
    “A little. Are you going to make my pee pee hurt lots?” I asked, scared and confused. I instinctively tried to close my legs, but aunt Cassie found some liquid meds, and an oral syringe.
    “No. It might be a little sting for a bit, when I check your pee pee spot. Open wide, babygirl!” She replied, before trying to put the syringe in my mouth. I figured I should let her, or she might give me a stingy shot instead. So she squirted some yucky medicine in my mouth. Causing my to gag and make the yucky face.

Next step was the goopy gel in my bottom, and check my temp, resulting in more crying. Getting another suppository in my bottom, didn’t reduce my crying one bit. Aunt Cassie changed gloves, then prepared another bottle for me to drink, and with some difficulty and coaxing, I held the bottle and started drinking.

Katey returns, so more fussiness for me:
When Katey walked in, she was a little worried that I wasn’t very comfy. She noticed the catheter tray, and swabs.
    “Sis? Do you want me to make you sleepy first, or can I check your pee pee spot now?” Katey asked.
    “Umm…. I sleepy enough…  You can make me fussy crybaby!” I said, sobbing and crying. Aunt Cassie didn’t seem too surprised as she strapped my legs in position, and put on new gloves, while Katey put her gloves on.
    “Okay babygirl. Lets get your pee pee spot checked” Katey replied, before cleaning my pee pee spot, and poking me with the swab. I still tensed up as it went in, and burst into a fresh flood of tears.

After a fresh pair of gloves, Katey inserted the catheter.
    “Owwie! My pee pee hurts lots!” I cried out, as they got a pee sample, probably to check for UTIs or something. My aunt injected some liquid through the catheter, which had a stingy sensation. After that, Katey removed the catheter.

Katey applied some rash cream, and finished diapering me, while aunt Cassie prepared another bottle for me.
    “Good little babygirl!” Aunt Cassie said, as they finished changing me. Katey removed the straps, then washed her hands, before putting me on my bed, and feeding me a bottle while holding me.

My bladder area still hurt, but whatever meds in the bottles were making me sleepy and weak.

Sleepy bear:
I hadn’t pulled her out in months, but I when I was younger, I had a teddy bear I called ‘Sleepy’ because mommy would give her to me, before nap time, or bed time. My sister pulled her out and gave her to me, as I lay in my bed.
    “Am I not sleepy enough yet?” I asked my sister, confused if they expected an early nap, or just making sure I don’t feel like a big girl. I cuddled my bear, and dozed off for a bit.

As I was watching more cartoons on my tablet, my aunt made me drink another large sippy drink. The thing was these sippy drinks made me sleepy, weak, and strangely, my tummy would feel full. Most of the bottles and sippy drinks, I was still hungry enough to want food too. When my aunt checked my diaper, I was wet and messy, but wasn’t quite ready for another diaper change. I was laying in my bed, without even thinking of using the potty.

I awoke from my sleepiness, when my sister came in with more pudding, but first check my sleepy bear’s diaper.
    “Well, she’s a dry bear. Are you ready for a little girl feeding?” My sister asked, and then fed me the pudding. ‘Before’ being recently returned to diapers, I would get upset when my sister talks to me like a little girl. I’m not sure why, but I stopped caring about being treated as a big toddler.”

A Little question for sis:
My sister looking for more items in the cabinet, and items on a tray. Was I about to get more scary babygirl treatments.
    “Sis…. How will mommy know if I my little girl parts are weak enough, for me to stay in diapers? Will the doctor make sure I need diapers for a long time?” I asked, sobbing and scared. My sister picked me up and gave me a big hug.
    “I know its scary… they want you to be healthy, and wear diapers while you are still trying to figure out the potty thing. The doctor expects you’ll be out of diapers at some point” My sister replied, still hugging me.
    “Then how come you still need diapers sometimes? Did you have to stay in pull-ups, and no panties?” I asked, still sobbing.
    “Nope, I normally wear panties during the day. I wear a pull-up or diaper to bed, because even occasional accidents are a problem sometimes, and at night, I wet at least once a week” She replied, with little hesitation.
    “When you were ten, did you want meds to make your girl parts weak, so diapers were required?” I asked, trying to figure out if I was supposed to be in diapers for a long time, even if I try and be a big girl.
    “Kind of… I didn’t want to ask mom to give me babygirl treatment, it was too embarrassing at the time. They still wanted to keep me in diapers, so I let them. Because I would leak on the changing table when I got uncomfortable things like shots, they assumed I was still a little girl” She explained.
    “After the doctor does the tests in the hospital, I’ll be a sleepy babygirl and not be a scared crybaby?” I asked, unsure how I feel about all the treatments.
    “Yeap, I’ll try not make you feel scared. I’ve had tests like this before even though it might be a little sore, after the tests,” My sister said reassuringly.

Another diaper change:
My sister decided to pick me up, give me a hug, and lifted me onto the changing table. I wasn’t sure what aunt Cassie had planned, but I was feeling fussy?
    “Sleepy baba, then make me fussy?” I asked. My sister had a confused look, before picking up one of the bottles on the cabinet top, and adding some medicine to it, and handed it to me to drink.
    “Thanks sis” I replied in a babyish tone, before drinking the bottle  quite happily. I wanted her to surprise me with what fussy babygirl treatment she would  choose. A pillow under my mid section, to make messy diaper changes easier, and straps to keep me from moving too much.

Katey made quick work of removing my diaper, but cleaning my messy bottom took longer. My sister used some sort of medicate wipes on my girl parts, which had a little sting, and made me squirm and cry a little. I knew my little girl parts were a little red from all the wet and messy diapers.
    “It’s okay sis… having a diaper rash makes you feel fussy” She comforted me as I squirmed even more.

One thing I remember about being in hospital, is the fussier I feel, the more the nurses comfort me and make me sleepy. If my little girl parts are red from a diaper rash, the nurses help me feel like a comfy.

I was awaken from hospital daydreaming by my sister putting goopy gel in my bottom, then checked my temp. It felt like I was leaking on the changing pad and my sister wiping me again seemed to suggest that. A suppository was inserted in my bottom, and I felt slight burning sensation.

My sister changed gloves, which made me quite fussy and squirming, knowing she was likely going to swab my pee pee spot. A quick wipe of antiseptic, and then the swab went in.
    “Ow! Ow! dat hurts!” I cried. A short time later, my sister applied rash cream, that felt more stingy. I know it helps reduce rashes from getting worse, but its not very comfy going on
    “Owww! I bad baby now!” with a fresh flood of tears. Shortly after that, I was diapered and unstrapped from the changing table.

My sister washed her hands, then placed me back on my bed, and giving me a cuddle, then feeding a bottle of milk formula. I noticed she had also mixed up more bottles with the same medicine as my big sippy drinks.

As I was finishing the first bottle, I felt a stronger stinging sensation in my bottom, as I continued to cry and squirm. The suppository had the medicine that makes me very weak, and sleepy, but not sleepy enough to nap. Mommy used them when I throw tantrums during outings, and easy for her to give me during a diaper change.

It took a short while for me to drink the next few bottles, with the medicine that made my tummy full, and my diaper messy.

As my flood of tears continued, and my sister held me tightly. Even though being a fussy babygirl made me hurt a bit, I liked squirming and fussing. It made me feel secure. I really wish my mommy would make me a fussy babygirl, just so she could cuddle me more. As I laid down feeling sleepy, I held my sleepy bear tightly.

• dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 20 12/26/2020): Getting ready for what?

Chapter 21: Changes For Me, Changes For My Cousin
Even though I’d just been returned to diapers full-time with lots of babying, I expected more drinks, more meds, and enough scary babygirl treatment to be fussy and ready for cuddles. I really didn’t like the large sippy drinks with meds to make my tummy feel full, and mess my diaper without any control. Confusing as I felt, I still wanted more cuddles and diaper changes.

My sister prepared a couple of drinks, probably with formula to make my bladder settle down, and wet easily. I was kind of surprised that my sister put some in her drink bottle, then my sippy drink.
    “Sis… how come you drinking formula and meds?” I asked, confused.
    “Drinking more liquids hopefully should make my bladder settle down, as I probably have a mild UTI” Katey explained.
    “Will you make it to the potty, or wet your diaper?” Trying to have a little fun with my sister. She babied me, so I couldn’t resist.
    “I’ll use the potty, silly babygirl! I only wear a diaper as a precaution” She replied, with a little humor.

After my sister finished her drink, she put on gloves and checked my wet and messy diaper. I wondered if she wanted me to be a fussy girl, or just change me. I found out soon enough.
    “Sis… Are you comfy enough, or do you want more meds?” She asked, concerned that my tummy and other parts hurt. I started crying, as I wasn’t sure if she was going to give me a scary ‘little sting’ in my bottom.
    “Cuddly meds in my baba?” I asked, still not sure how much of a scared babygirl my sister expected.
    “Bottle now, then diaper change for you, babygirl” my sister replied. Meds were added to several bottles, and I started drinking the bottle, with my sister feeding it to me. I settled down, feeling weak and sleepy as expected.

My sister changed my diaper, soaked and a little messy. I got my temp taken, and a suppository. I bet most toddlers don’t get their temp checked as often as I do. Soon I was back in my bed, being fed more bottles by my sister.

Unexpected visitors:
My Aunt Hannah and her 8yo daughter Tammy unexpectedly visited. At first I wasn’t sure why Tammy was visiting, and seemingly upset at having to wear a diaper for the car ride.

After some discussions outside. Aunt Cassie came in and quietly asked me if I was comfortable with my cousin joining me in the spare room.
    “Umm…. How come she is in diapers? She potty trained and teased me for still wearing diapers!” I asked, still holding my bottle.
    “Well, she started having accidents, and might need surgery on her spine soon. The doctor thinks she might have gotten injured playing sports” Aunt Cassie explained, before picking up another bottle, and feeding me. I just nodded, but I couldn’t shake the feeling they weren’t telling me something.
    “I don’t think Tammy will tease you. Do you have any questions before I bring her in for a quick exam and diaper change?” Aunt Cassie asked me.

I had one question, well a lot of questions, but one comes to mind. Were they planning on giving her baby treatment? What is actually going on?
    “Aunt Cassie? Is Tammy here to learn how to be a babygirl, and help her loose her potty feelings? Will she get scary, stingy babygirl treatment?” I asked, trying not to annoy Aunt Cassie too much.
    “Tammy will need a little help to feel like a cuddly babygirl. She has issues with constipation, and threw a tantrum when Aunt Hannah tried to help her with going potty properly. She’s not happy about needing diapers” Aunt Cassie replied.

Tammy protests:
A few minutes later, Tammy was carried and placed on the changing table in my room. I felt sorry for her, as they partially undressed her, and removed her diaper..
    “Mommy, I don’t want to wear diapers like a baby! You can’t make me!” She cried out as she was strapped to the changing table.

She was given a sippy drink, with her mommy holding it near her mouth.
    “I know you’re scared, and I really don’t want to spank you again. Drink this, and you’ll feel better.” Her mommy responded, quite annoyed at her tantrum.

Aunt Cassie proceeded to clean her little girl area, check her temp, and insert a suppository. This resulted in some crying, as I guess they’d started before the meds in her bottle took effect.

I didn’t like the loud crying, as I’m not feeling good either.
    “Tammy! Just let them give you the stupid shot! I hate getting shots, they hurt, they scary, but you’ll feel comfy after the meds!” I loudly said to Tammy. I didn’t know if they wanted to give her a shot just yet. She seemed to accept the sippy drink, and the meds made her settle down.

While Aunt Cassie was examining her, and pushing on her tummy area, but lower down, she started crying. I guess she was sore there. Aunt Cassie continued to examine her, including her mouth, chest and ears.

Even though the meds helped her settle down, Tammy was really embarrassed and red faced when Aunt Cassie examined her little girl parts. It seemed her bladder leaked onto the changing pad, because she needed to be wiped several times.

Tammy was still upset, and not really relieved when her thick diaper went on. She got a hug from her mommy, which was comforting to her.

Tammy’s babygirl bed:
One thing my mommy used is a fold-out bed, that felt like a crib. Mommy insisted wasn’t a punishment, but she only used it when I was upset and threw repeated temper tantrums after needing diapers. Mommy would usually give me lots of sippy drinks, so I can’t avoid wetting my diaper repeatedly. Sometimes, I would have my tummy and chest strapped down, other times a tight blanket kept me in place.

Tammy was placed in the foldout crib, with the blanket keeping her snuggly in place, then handed another sippy drink.

While all this was going on, I was drinking my bottles, and wetting my diaper. A couple of times, my tummy felt weird, and then I messed my diaper. I think Tammy noticed I was drinking a bottle, not a sippy drink, but didn’t say anything.

After a while, Aunt Cassie decided to change me, and put me on the changing table. After removing my diaper, Aunt Cassie explained to Aunt how to make sure I was cleaned properly after a messy diaper. This was embarrassing, especially as they acted like I was a doll, just sitting there. Aunt Cassie went into considerable detail avoiding UTIs, and how to clean my sensitive spots. Even though Aunt Hannah had changed Tammy many times over the years, it was usually a wet diaper, not a messy one.

Good girl crybaby time:
Aunt Hannah inserted the suppository in my bottom, seemingly pushing it in further than Aunt Cassie does. I made a few noises as the discomfort continued.
    “Good girl, Tammy is usually a lot fussier when I give her suppositories” Aunt Hannah commented. I wasn’t sure how I should respond.

While I doubted Tammy would know about ‘bad baby’ fussiness, or Aunt Hannah would understand. I was even more confused when Aunt Hannah asked more questions.
    “Does Sally throw a fit if you give her a shot? I remember you mentioned that she gets scared, and cries a lot. Tammy would be worse, as I have to hold her for the nurses. It seems she’s adjusting to babygirl treatments” Aunt Hannah asked, which must have scared Tammy even more.

After washing her hands, Aunt Cassie offered me a pacifier, which I accepted, before a flood of tears, as I suspected something scary was about to happen. After both of my Aunties changed gloves, I started crying even more.
    “Stay still babygirl, It’ll only sting for a sec” Aunt Cassie instructed, before continuing to explain pee pee swabs to Aunt Hannah. It was scary and hurt lots.

After I was poked, prodded and crying like a toddler, then more rash cream and finally my diaper was taped on. Aunt Cassie picked me up and cuddled me for a while, as well as giving me more bottles.

My sister came in some time later, with yummy milk. After adding some meds, and pouring the contents into bottles, she sat down on the bed, and fed me the first of her bottles.

Tammy took the hint and looked up at her mommy, who decided to picked her up and onto the bed and fed her the bottle. She took a bit of coaxing to drink from a bottle, as I’m guessing she hadn’t done that in years.

Since they treat me like a little babygirl, I’m expected to be drinking my bottle or sippy a lot, crying a lot, wetting a lot, messing a lot, and getting my diaper changed a lot.

• Like 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 21 12/31/2020): Changes For Me, Changes For My Cousin

Chapter 22: Tammy’s diapers
Laying down on my bed, I was still a little confused about why Tammy was in diapers again, and babied. She didn’t seem to like being in diapers and all the babying, but I know getting constipated isn’t fun either. When I was in hospital, I hated when nurses would ask me if I pooped in the potty. I would look at them and cry, or throw a tantrum. In hospital, I didn’t care if the nurses checked my diaper, but didn’t want to be asked if I needed changing.

Tammy was squirming and fussing, so it seemed she was feeling the effects of her meds, and the suppository in her bottom. I felt sorry for her because having to mess her diaper, when she wants to be a big girl is tough. Her mommy cuddled her, and offered her a sippy drink, and she accepted it. She was held tightly, and seemed comforted by her mommy.

Aunt Cassie mixed up a couple of sippy drinks, with the formula to make my tummy feel full, and easily mess my diaper. Tammy was given another sippy drink just like mine, so I guess she’ll be messing her diaper with little control soon. I started to feel weak and sleepy soon after finishing my sippy drink.

Another change for Katey:
My sister Katey came back in the room, as Aunt Cassie and Aunt Hannah were talking about how nursing schools don’t teach practical skills as much as they used to. Those kind of discussions when I’m being given babygirl treatment, usually result in me receiving scary treatments, and crying my eyes out. Not all these scary treatments make me hurt lots, but they are still scary.

After some whispering, Katey got up on the changing table. Aunt Cassie efficiently removed her diaper, then wiped her girl parts.
    “While Katey isn’t messy, It’s still important to clean her thoroughly, as rashes and irritation isn’t comfortable for the diapered girl.” Aunt Cassie said, with Katey quite embarrassed, and red faced.
    “Did you give her sedatives or numbing meds before inserting the catheter?” Aunt Hannah asked.
    “Sedative sometimes. The urethral swab is used to check for infection, goes in before the numbing gel is pushed in, and can be a little uncomfortable. Just ask Katey, and Sally” Aunt Cassie continued.
    “I think Tammy might have an infection, but her main issue is constipation. She has been holding her bowel movements. Tammy needs some time in diapers, to help her with comfortable bowel movements” Aunt Hannah contained.
    “The suppository I got earlier helps my bladder relax. I still poop in the potty! Can you get on with my diaper change, please?” A very red faced Katey asked. I kind of giggled at how my aunties talk as if the person being changed isn’t there. I was glad they didn’t make me stay on the changing table for that long.

Both my aunties changed gloves before Aunt Cassie wiped antiseptic on her girl parts, and Aunt Cassie reached for the swabs.
    “Katey, Is it okay if I show Aunt Hannah how the swabs work? It might sting for a sec when the swab goes into your urethra.” Aunt Cassie asked, and Katey just nodded.
    “When you insert the swab, the idea is to be slow, and gentle. Depending on the patient, this might hurt a bit. Unlike a catheter, don’t push past the sphincter. Here we go. Katey” she commented to Aunt Hannah and Katey.
    “Oww! It hurts, but I’m trying not to cry.” Katey said in reaction to the intrusion in her sensitive pee pee spot. I was already sore so I wasn’t looking forward to being swabbed and cathed.
    “It’s a quick way to see if the girl has an infection, or isn’t cleaning properly after using the potty, or when her diaper is changed. Lets cath Katey later on” Aunt Cassie explained, which upset me as I wipe myself properly after using the potty. While Aunt Hannah inserted another suppository, then continued the diapering, with Katey red faced the whole time, and glad to be off the changing table.

Me really scared:
I was getting scared about getting the catheter inserted, so I asked Aunt Cassie.
    “Aunt Cassie, I good diaper baby, so can you make me really sleepy before scary stuff. I cry lots when you put the stingy things in my pee pee spot? I already owwie there!” I asked, with a soft, scared voice. Her response scared me more than before.
    “I can make you go to sleep, before the catheter is inserted. I’ll give you meds for the owwie too. At the hospital, the doctor will make your belly button numb, so when they do the tests, you’ll wake up nice and comfy” Aunt Cassie replied. I froze at the thought of what the doctor was going to do to me (again!) at the hospital.

When I was in hospital a few years ago, the doctor made me weak and numb, below my belly button. I didn’t remember the needle into my back, and it didn’t hurt when I woke up. It was a few days before I felt a stingy things down there, or any urge to go pee pee, and it was even longer before my legs didn’t feel so weak I couldn’t walk..

At first, I was really upset they did all that stuff to my body, and with tantrums I got plenty of sleepy time. The really scary part was I actually liked the babygirl treatment from mommy, Aunt Cassie, and Katey. I got lots of cuddles, lots of diaper changes.

I could see Aunt Hannah thinking carefully. Tammy didn’t quite realize they were planning on taking her to the hospital, at the same time as I’m going. When her mommy picked her up and cuddled her, she hadn’t messed her diaper, but squirmed a lot, and seemed like she had tummy cramps from the meds.

Both Tammy and I were given sippy drinks, with the usual milk formula and meds to make me feel full. Katey cuddled and coaxed me to drink my sippy, and Aunt Hannah cuddled Tammy while she started drinking hers. The thing with this formula is the full feeling doesn’t last. Aunt Cassie and Katey can keep feeding me , and I mess my diaper with little control.

Soon after her sippy drink, and with a lot of fussing and crying, Tammy finally messed her diaper. She seemed exhausted and sleepy, which is probably best for a babygirl about to get an embarrassing and uncomfortable diaper change.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 22 1/2/2021): Tammy's Diapers

I wonder if her sister actually used the toilet or if she ended up pooping her diaper after the suppository. 

The only issues I've had with your stories so far is that it's difficult to distinguish between who's talking sometimes and the constant repetition of everything. Plus I don't get the whole "being a bad baby" thing and wanting to be a bad baby. I get being fussy or whatever, but her constantly repeating it and basically everything is that's going on is repeated. However I do like the story premise and you are putting yourself out there as an author and that's great. Keep it up, you're doing good.

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

I wonder if her sister actually used the toilet or if she ended up pooping her diaper after the suppository. 

Hmm. We shall see.

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

The only issues I've had with your stories so far is that it's difficult to distinguish between who's talking sometimes and the constant repetition of everything. Plus I don't get the whole "being a bad baby" thing and wanting to be a bad baby.

Basically, She kept being told to behave and not be so fussy by her mom and aunt. Her sister on the other hand, would encourage her to be fussy when they were alone, so Sally could let out her feelings. Katey knew a few ways to make her somewhat uncomfortable and a little scared, enough so she would be really fussy and cry a lot, without hurting her.

I really try not to be too repetitive, even though being babied for Sally is a routine, with some new twists along the way.

33 minutes ago, dprfam said:

Basically, She kept being told to behave and not be so fussy by her mom and aunt. Her sister on the other hand, would encourage her to be fussy when they were alone, so Sally could let out her feelings. Katey knew a few ways to make her somewhat uncomfortable and a little scared, enough so she would be really fussy and cry a lot, without hurting her.

Ah okay. I get it now. Thanks for explaining it. It makes more sense now. 

33 minutes ago, dprfam said:

really try not to be too repetitive, even though being babied for Sally is a routine, with some new twists along the way.

Yeah, I get that and while adding new characters are great, maybe try changing the point of view to another character from time to time? Since the main character sleeps alot and as you pointed out, everything from her perspective is repetitive due to her medical condition. But this is your story and I don't know where you're going with it. I'm just trying to give you some advice and feedback. I'm still enjoying your story regardless. It's definitely different then some of the others on here. 

Chapter 23: More than Hospital Dreams
[Note: I took a little different approach to this chapter. Please let me know what you think]

Katey came back in the room, to find some supplies. I think she wanted to mix up more electrolyte solution, and added some meds. I wondered which ones were for her, and which ones were for Tammy and I.

I noticed while Aunt Hannah was holding Tammy, they added some sort of pad for her crib, with wires coming out of it. They had what looks like undershirts as well.

When Katey returned with more bottles for us, she seemed to recognize the undershirts. They were special ones that make it easier to attach sensors to the kids chest and arm. If I didn’t feel like I was going back to hospital soon, I did then.
    “Can you hold Sally, please?” Aunt Cassie instructed Katey to picked me up and comfort me. I was scared and felt like crying.
    “Hannah, I think I’d like to attach patient monitors to both girls” My aunt decided. It felt weird as I was quite sleepy, but still scared.
    “I forgot you’re a home health nurse, you have all the supplies to make it easier for a child to return home from hospital, not stuck there” Aunt Hannah commented. Tammy wasn’t very happy at this, and actually burst into tears.

Aunt Cassie quickly added some meds to a bottle, for Aunt Hannah to feed to her daughter. Tammy seemed hesitant at first, but with some coaxing, she started drinking.

Katey sensed that I was upset, as Aunt Cassie handed her a bottle for me.
    “Hospitals don’t allow us to mix meds into bottles on the floor, so we have to request the pharmacy mix meds for us. We have to use an oral medication syringe, or eyedropper, to give most of the liquid meds to the kids. For upset kids we can’t settle down, it usually means a shots for them, which they usually don’t want.” Aunt Cassie explained. I became scared and cried a little.

After settling down a bit, Katey lifted me on the changing table, and removed my shirt, then Aunt Cassie put some sort of strap around my chest
    “Can you be a good girl, so I can show Aunt Hannah how to attach the sensors  and make sure you are comfy and healthy?” Aunt Cassie requested. I wasn’t really in a good mood, but I nodded and did what she asked.
    “Hannah, Even at home, it’s useful to monitor the child’s breathing and pulse. If we want her oxygen stats, we still need a separate clip-on sensor.” Aunt Cassie explained as she attached sensors and leads to the strap. After that, she put the special shirt on me.
    “That’s neat Cas, How do you check her temp?” Aunt Hannah queried.
    “We can use a sensor in a few places, but under-arm temp is good enough, but I confirm with a rectal temp check during changing” Aunt Cassie continued. I really don’t like getting my temp checked in my bottom, but it doesn’t really matter, because I usually get a suppository after a temp check. She attached a few more sensors to my shirt, before motioning me to lay down.

Aunt Cassie checked a few things on a tablet, showing the sensors on a screen. I felt my bladder spasm, and I cried even more. I worry if I tell her when my bladder spasms, she’ll want to put a catheter in me more often.

I was placed back in my bed, and tucked in. My diaper was pretty full, and soaked, from all the bottles with meds intended to clean my tummy out.

Tammy’s babygirl treatment:
Tammy wasn’t happy at her mommy’s interest in giving her babygirl treatments, and keep her in diapers for a while, which made her burst into tears.
    “Hannah, lets get Tammy cleaned up and examined. Okay?” Aunt Cassie said, calmly, as Aunt Hannah picked her up and comforted her.

I was still a little scared, as Aunt Cassie wiped her arm and gave Tammy a shot in her arm. I always find shots scary, and I think Katey does too. Then again, If they were about to stick something in her pee pee spot, getting a shot to help her be comfy might be something she would prefer. She was quite sleepy and comfy soon after.

Tammy was placed on the changing table, strapped in,and Aunt Hannah removed her diaper and started cleaning her, before rolling her over to clean her bottom. As expected, she had her temp checked and a suppository in her bottom. It seems like every diaper change as a babygirl involves both a temp check and a suppository.

After helping Tammy onto her back, and making sure her tummy, chest straps were tightened, Aunt Cassie pushed her legs, so she fully spread her legs, and tightened the knee straps. Whenever they use the knee straps, I know it’s going to involve some fussy, uncomfy babygirl treatment. As I laid in my bed, watching Tammy get cleaned up and given her treatments, part of me wanted to be the one to receive more fussy babygirl treatment, so I could cry and be cuddled for while.

After both changed gloves, Aunt Cassie talked Aunt Hannah through carefully cleaning her little girl parts, then antiseptic to clean her pee pee spot. Katey looked on, with a combination of scared thoughts, and interest. Tammy squirmed from the antiseptic. As expected, Aunt Hannah swabbed her pee pee spot, which made uncomfy and teary, even though Tammy was sleepy enough to only cry a little.

I remembered that when I came back home from being in hospital before, It felt strange that my mommy, and Katey would remind me I’m a good girl when I lay there wetting my diaper without realizing it. Tammy likely feels weird about being praised for wetting her diaper and forgetting her potty training.

Predictably, Aunt Hannah took a pee sample through the tube in Tammy’s pee pee spot, and then gave her meds to settle her bladder. Aunt Cassie did a quick test for an infection, before Aunt Hannah gave her a shot in her bottom. She squirmed and fussed, but not as much as I thought, for a girl who is getting used to being given babygirl treatments.

After diapering her, they put a sensor shirt on her, and hooked up the leads. I think some were for monitoring her bladder, as the shirt had snaps between her legs, like a baby would have on their onesie.

My long cleanup:
Katey lifted me onto the changing table, with a pillow under my back, and strapped me in place.
    “Hannah, The bowel prep formula in her bottles should keep her tummy feeling full, even though her bowels empty out. It’s difficult for her have any bowel control during preparation for her endoscopy” Aunt Cassie explained.
    “Will Sally be pain or discomfort during or after her hospital procedure?” Aunt Hannah asked, concerned, but continuing their conversation as if I couldn’t hear them. I cried again at the thought of what they’ll be doing to me at the hospital.
    “The doctors will do a good job with anesthesia and sedating her afterwards, along with pain meds. For patients with special needs, they usually prescribe sedatives before she leaves home, for the hospital, and for at least a few days afterwards. This time is usually when special needs kids receive a lot of babying, which works well for them” Aunt Cassie explained, as she removed my diaper and started cleaning my little girl parts.

Katey whispered something to Aunt Cassie, and then prepared a shot for me. I felt really scared because of babygirl treatment, and my upcoming hospital treatment too. Aunt Hannah wiped my leg and then I felt a small sting, then felt weak and sleepy. It took a while to clean me properly, with Aunt Cassie explaining the spots that need special attention when changing a messy diaper. I could see why Katey got so embarrassed earlier.

After having my pee pee swabbed, a catheter inserted for pee sample, and meds for my bladder, before the catheter came out, I finally got my diaper on. After that I felt Aunt Hannah putting a sensor lead near my bladder, and closed the shirt snaps between my legs.

After Aunt Hannah put me back in my bed, she turned to Katey.
    “Is it still scary and embarrassing when sedated like Sally is, when adjusting to incontinence and baby treatment?” Aunt Hannah asked, surprising Katey.
    “Things that make her sore, don’t feel as bad, but she would still be somewhat aware of what’s happening around her. It’s not always clear if she’s asleep, or just sleepy and quiet. The scared feeling and embarrassment when diapers are being changed, sometimes feels like a dream she can’t control. Often if she’s not actually sleeping, she can hear what’s being said around her.” Katey explained, going into some details.
    “Oh. Sounds like you know from from experience. I think Tammy needs her babygirl treatment, but I expect her sedative meds will keep her comfortable” Aunt Hannah replied. I wasn’t sure if I should react somehow, even though I was sleepy and weak.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 32 7/8/2021): All Better Now