LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 24: Not Just A Dream
After being put to sleep for the night, I had a pretty weird dream, where I was in a diapers, at some sort of medical clinic laying on a hospital bed, and they were asking another girl in the next bed, about 5 or 6, why she didn’t have her diaper on. She told the nurses she didn’t wear diapers, and they didn’t believe her. One of the nurses pressed on her tummy, and she promptly wet herself.

The nurse then then examined me, I told her my tummy hurt, but I already wet my diaper. She gave me some medicine through a medicine syringe, and told me if I need changing to tell her.

Soon after, In this dream I had a soaked diaper, and my tummy cramped quite uncomfortably before I messed my diaper, but I couldn’t talk. The nurse came in and said to the girl next to me that all little girls need diapers. The girl says she already wet her diaper.

I woke up from my dream with me crying and Aunt Cassie feeding me a bottle, then a few minutes later, she placed me on the changing table. My mommy has fed me bottles during the night when she’s babying me, but I wasn’t sure if Aunt Cassie or Katey have, during the recent babying. I don’t remember being changed in the middle of the night for a long time, even in the hospital a few months ago.

My diaper was quite full, and Aunt Cassie told me to close my eyes, before she removed my diaper and cleaned me. It took a while to change me, but I was cleaned up, had my temp taken, another suppository, and a clean, very thick diaper. I wasn’t sure if the sensors attached to me with my special shirt, was how Aunt Cassie realized I’d woken up crying, using her medical baby monitor.

Tammy’s diaper change:
Aunt Cassie had fed Tammy a bottle, and placed her on the changing table next. I wasn’t sure why, but Aunt Cassie seemed to give Tammy a shot, as she let out a cry as she felt the ‘little sting’ in her leg, probably scary for her in her sleepy condition. As she likely had a full diaper, she needed to be changed, given a suppository and a fresh, thick diaper, before placed back in her bed.

I wondered what Tammy did to make Aunt Hannah want her to be so babyish. Was she lazy about going potty? Was she sitting in a wet pull-up and lied to her mommy? I was very confused about the plans for Tammy.

Laying in my bed, I soon fell asleep, even though my tummy felt weird. At least the meds made me sleepy enough not to care too much.

Another Dream:
As I had more vivid dreams, some involving my hospital stays, I knew Aunt Cassie and Katey were feeding me a bottle, while I was able to drink, while barely awake. In my dream, the nurse in hospital said to the doctor that these little patients were not expected to be able to use the potty, and they should keep them in diapers. The doctor noticed a few girls, including me, were scared, and the nurse gave each girl a shot in their arm, some squirmed and fussed, I was even more scared and woke up just after the shot in my arm. How much of that was just a dream? I wasn’t sure.

Katey and Tammy:
When I woke up, Katey was comforting Tammy who was crying and upset still. She was drinking a bottle, which looked like the yummy milk, not the formula that makes my tummy feel full, then a messy diaper. Another diaper change for both Tammy and I, and we were ready for a late breakfast.

Tammy still seemed to want more cuddles, and Tammy was holding her when her mommy came in. Tammy seemed confused and upset.
    “Was going to the hospital to get stuff done to your insides scary?” Tammy asked, quite teary.
    “Yes, It was scary, and they gave me lots of meds to keep me comfy. When I went home I was a diapered girl for a while” Katey replied.
    “Did the doctor do stuff to make you need diapers?” Tammy asked.
    “Not really. I had recurring kidney infections, and the meds for my kidneys and bladder make it really hard to avoid a wet diaper. I let mom change me, and just slept most of the time, until I was ready to be a big girl again” Katey replied.
    “Did you want them to do that to you? Make you a babygirl?” Tammy asked.
    “It was easier to be a babygirl, and be comfortable, than be an uncomfortable big girl.” Katey explained, from her own experiences.
    “Am I allowed normal food, or can I only have formula for breakfast?” Tammy asked, trying to hold back tears.
    “Sorry, but thats what Aunt Cassie said” Katey continued.
    “I sometimes wet my panties, and mommy thinks I have tummy stuff too. Mommy thinks I need diapees now. Do I need scary owwie stuff too?” Tammy cried, with Katey holding her tightly.
    “I don’t like scary stuff either, but crying does help you feel better” Katey comforted her.

Soon after, Aunt Hannah came back to the room, prepared more bottles, and tightly cuddled Tammy for a short while, and put her pacifier back in.

My turn for cuddles:
Katey still a diaper on, and I suspect she wet it a few times during the morning. I try not to tease her too much.
    “I scared! If I big crybaby… I need lots of cuddles then nappy time!” I cried, talking with my paci in my mouth. Katey held me while Aunt Cassie had a syringe of meds, and pulled my pacifier out and put the weird tasting liquid in my mouth. Katey sensed I wanted a bottle, and she found one with milk formula, and fed it to me unti I settled down.
    “Umm… Katey? Will I be really sleepy before Aunt Cassie takes me to the hospital? So I won’t be scared for the doctor?” I asked, with a mixture of scared feelings, and comfy feelings that I’ll be a big baby.
    “It’ll feel like a dream. You might be awake for parts of it, but basically It’ll feel like a dream, and you probably only remember the doctor telling you how you were a good babygirl, and they got all the tests and medical procedures done, and then that you’re ready to go home wearing a comfy diaper” My sister explained, and I fell asleep for a bit, in her arms. She put me back in my bed.

Another Dream:
As I was sleeping, I had another vivid dream. I was in my special medical shirt, and the nurses were saying how technology makes it easier to monitor the little patients. Another nurse remarked how many parents choose to keep their little girls in diapers, because public bathrooms are so unsanitary, and difficult to find.

This hospital had artificial lighting, and seemed like a very high tech hospital. I had special dark glasses on. They looked at my patient monitor, and said the doctor would adjust my meds to ensure I’m comfortable being in diapers. When I tried to sit up, I was too weak to do anything except lay there. A nurse helped me sit up in bed, so I could watch some cartoons on TV. I didn’t recognize the show, but some of the kids wore diapers.

The nurse changed me, and then commented that the doctor will make sure I’m comfortable with no bladder control. What was scary is that I wasn’t scared or surprised by the doctor saying that.

• Like 3
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 24 1/11/2021): Not Just A Dream
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 25: Tomorrow’s dreams
Katey came in to check on Tammy and I, although she started preparing our bottles, before actually checking diapers. After preparing the bottles, and checking her phone, she came over and picked me up for cuddles. She pushed on my bottom, although she knew my diaper was soaked and full during the night.
    “Don’t worry babygirl, a full diaper might take a bit of cleaning, but we want you to be clean and comfy. Thirsty?” She asked. I nodded as Katey briefly got up to change her gloves, before feeding me the bottle.

After a while, Katey knew I was trying to say something, but couldn’t quite get the words out. I knew I had a bit of redness from how messy I was during the night.
    “Babygirl, I got up twice to change you, and fed you as you fell asleep again. Did you remember being changed?” She asked, concerned if I was scared or not.
    “Umm… sort of…  I scared but it didn’t feel stingy much. Me got sleepy meds?” I asked, with my confused feelings.
    “Yes, I wanted you sleepy and comfy when I used the swab. Did you have scary dreams?” She asked, still sounding concerned.
    “Umm… a bit.… uh… Can I ask you somefing?” I asked, sucking my thumb a little as I was trying to get my words out.
    “Sure… baby sis!” She confirmed.
    “Did you have dreams where the doctors say they you need diapers, and you tell them you wanted them to do stuff to make you a diaper babygirl?” I struggled to ask, as I was sure even my sister would find it weird.
    “Umm… Sort of. When I got really sick a few years ago. I got a chest infection, and they put me to sleep so they could poke my chest with a needle.  After I woke up, I had a vivid dream that the doctor did something to my bladder to make me incontinent, and I was happy about the results of the surgery. I had the same dream once a week or so, for a few months.” Katey explained.
    “Oh… I not the only one to feel like I want to be a diaper girl” I replied.
    “No babygirl. Are you comfy enough for me to take off your messy diaper, bath you, and give you babygirl treatments?” Katey asked.
    “Umm… Umm….  Little sting, or yucky stuff, to make me sleepy?” I asked, hesitantly, as I was pretty sure she’d want me weak and sleepy, considering I’m a little sore in my little girl parts. My eyes were closed as I felt a little sting in my leg, and I cried a bit. I kind of think I’m expected to cry, even if scary, but only a little sting.

Katey carried me in the bathroom, then put me on the changing table in there. I felt weird sometimes about going into the bathroom, as a big girl, because of the times I get bathed like a baby sometimes, and prefer mommy or Katey to give me a little girl bath.

One issue with the special formula to make me feel full,  is the formula makes cleaning me take a while. I had a few sore spots in my diaper area but didn’t really care, and bursting into tears felt like something that would make me feel comfy soon. I was scared because I knew I was going to the hospital again, and get scary stuff done to my girl parts and inside my tummy.

Bath time:
It was time for my bath, and I was gently placed in the water. Katey was gently, especially when washing around my bottom. One thing that scared me was she used a special syringe to clean around bottom and my girl parts, I felt like it should be really stingy, but it was only a little stingy, although I cried anyway.

This made me daydream and I remembered when I was younger. Sometimes, Katey used a syringe with a tube to help me feel like a bad baby. Any time I have a syringe near my little girl parts, I get scared and cry like a baby. Even though I cried a lot, fussed and felt scared, I really wanted her to make me feel like a fussy babygirl.

After my sister lifted me out of the bath, and a little more cleaning on the changing table, including using a syringe to rinse my little girl parts. I knew she was trying to help me feel like a fussy babygirl. She applied more rash gel on my bottom and little girl parts, followed by a fresh diaper, and then wrapped in a towel, with me crying uncontrollably as my sister carried me back to my room.

Why I’m a crybaby:
It felt good to be crying so much, and as my sister put me on the changing table, she gave me a hug, and I hugged her back. After comforting me, she got to work hooking up all the sensors to my special shirt, and things like that. I was quite cuddly, and still crying heavily, as she sat back down to feed me a bottle, and another one. I knew my sister expected me to be soaked, before even breakfast time.

Tammy was still confused as I was crying heavily, but quite comfortable being fed my bottles, and seemed like she’d be changed and given her bottles while I was being bathed, but I guess she didn’t need to bathed so soon.

I’m pretty sure my sister understood, as I cried and cried, but let her feed my bottle, and the next one. Partly why sister understood about being a bad baby, was when she was little, she didn’t know how to let herself feel like a scared crybaby, other than throw temper tantrums. She knew when I felt like I wanted to cry uncontrollably.

What was surprising, was that when Aunt Cassie came in to check on me, while I was being fed by my sister, was that Aunt Cassie wasn’t concerned that I was crying. As long as I’m able to be fed, and not resisting my babygirl treatment, she usually doesn’t want to make me even more sleepy.

Aunt Hannah noticed Tammy seemed scared and starting to cry, and added meds to a bottle for her. She was cuddled and fed her bottle, but didn’t seem to settle down as much as they expected. Aunt Cassie whispered something to Aunt Tammy, who held her tightly.
    “Close your eyes, babygirl’ Aunt Hannah said to her, trying to prepare her for a little sting, and help her settle down. Aunt Cassie prepared it so Aunt Hannah could give her the sleepy meds, without scaring her too much.

Laying there, I’d stopped crying, and was sleepy and weak. Explaining to mommy, Aunt Cassie and why I want ‘bad baby’ time with my sister is confusing, as they think my sister is trying to get me to be a good girl, so I can get my babygirl treatment. I can trust my sister not to hurt me, and I don’t want to be hurt. Sometimes things get stingy, or sore, but usually not for long.

Mommy’s hospital plans:
One thing that I wondered is if mommy wanted to keep me weak and sleepy after my hospital treatment this time. Mommy doesn’t like when I throw temper tantrums, or cry loudly. I remember a few years ago, when I kept getting a cold, then got chest infections, and ear infections. I get really mad when I get ear infections, when I already feeling sick. Mom sometimes had to give me my meds, with a little sting in my arm. When I got to the hospital, still sleepy, the doctors at the hospital had to make me go to sleep a lot, so they could do stuff to my ears, and a few other places.

I remember coming home from the hospital after ear infections, feeling really weak and sleepy, and having mommy, Aunt Cassie and Katey giving me babygirl treatment. I got lots of bottles, lots of diaper changes. In a strange way, I liked having the doctors make me so weak and sleepy that I couldn’t be a big girl, and then going home for more babying, especially from mommy.

As my sister got older, I’m almost sure mommy would ask her to see if I would let her diaper me and baby me sometimes. Mommy didn’t really want to diaper me herself when I was moody, because she didn’t want it to seem like a punishment.

Another thing that makes me think mommy wants me to become a babygirl for a while this time, is that Aunt Cassie is giving me so much babygirl treatment, before I go to hospital so the doctors do whatever they got planned.

Having Aunt Hannah here makes me wonder if Tammy started to want babying more, but too embarrassed to let her mommy just baby her, and so go lazy at going potty knowing her mommy would diaper her. I know I burst into tears, and fussed a lot, just because I didn’t want mommy to think I was weird for liking all the attention a babygirl gets.

• Thanks 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 25 1/21/2021): Tomorrow’s dreams

Chapter 26: Why Tammy Is Being Babied
[Note: This chapter has a different feeling and focus. Let me know what you think]
Tammy had been laying in her bed, wearing diapers, and drinking from bottles, just like I am. She didn’t seem to have a bladder infection, and acted like didn’t want to be babied. She especially didn’t like the yucky bottles to make our tummies feel full. It seemed like a mystery, and Tammy wasn’t talking about it.

A few comments by Aunt Hannah suggested that Tammy had leaky pull-ups before, including when napping in the afternoon. When Tammy complained the standard Pampers size 7 were not comfortable, Aunt Hannah tried several other brands, but she didn’t like them either.

Worse still, She threw a temper tantrum at the doctors office, even before the scary things like a catheter to check her for infections. The nurse ended up having to sedate her. Aunt Hannah wasn’t very happy, and the doctor agreed to give her meds to help with her moods. Tammy would sometimes get upset and refuse to do anything, so her mommy would have to carry her to her room, and change her diaper, and sometimes spoon feed her. I’m guessing Aunt Hannah diapers her after a suppository, and probably a messy diaper. From what they said, at other times, she’d wear a pull-up and be a somewhat typical 8 year old girl.

After Tammy having leaky pull-ups becoming a daily thing, and for me, diapers for for naps, car rides, and especially nights, seem like the best choice. At times, I’ve been too embarrassed to ask mommy to diaper me at night, and wait for her to come to my room, or tell me its time to get my night diaper on.

Mommy’s suggestion:
One of the whispering comments I overheard, suggested that mommy spoke to Aunt Hannah, and mentioned she was considering baby treatment again for me, before my hospital visit.

Mommy came up with the plan of getting Aunt Cassie to help with the babysitting, knowing I would be given a lot of baby treatments. Tammy wasn’t happy at visiting, as the last time she visited, I was getting over a bad flu and being a babygirl.

Tammy’s request:
When Tammy realized she was going to be in diapers for the car ride, and probably until her visit with us is over, and she’s back home, she tried to be a brat about things. I couldn’t hear the whole conversation in the living room, but it sounded like Aunt Hannah was confused with Tammy’s request.

Aunt Cassie and Katey were in the kitchen, probably preparing more bottles for us. I got up and slowly walked to the couch in the living room, which took some effort and the meds made me weak.

Aunt Cassie turned to Tammy, but not quite catching on.
    “Aunt Cassie, If I sleep too much after the hospital visit, will mommy have to cuddle me, and treat me like a toddler for a while?” Tammy asked confused.
    “You mean after the doctor checks your tummy?” Aunt Cassie replies.
    “Yes, How long will I be asleep for?” Tammy asked, getting teary.
    “About an hour and half almost asleep, then another hour fully asleep, and then in recovery for a few hours.” Aunt Cassie replied.
    “When I broke my arm, and it really hurt, I woke up very weak from being asleep, the second time I had to go to the sleepy room, I couldn’t do much until breakfast, and it was days before I got out of bed on my own.” Tammy replied.
    “I remember that. Something upsetting you now?” Aunt Cassie asked, while her mommy tried to cuddle and comfort her.
    “Umm….  It’s weird” Tammy replied, feeling very confused.
    “You can tell us, I want you to feel good about being a babygirl” Her mommy reassured her, with no clue what was on Tammy’s mind.
    “I had a weird dream, and thought I had a cast on my whole body, and couldn’t move. But…” Tammy trailed off in her thoughts.
    “It’s okay, babygirl” Her mommy told her, calmly.
    “When I woke up feeling sleepy and weak.. I forgot about being a big girl, and let mommy make me feel good about being babied. It felt weird when my big girl thoughts started again, and my arm really hurt!” Tammy sobbed.
    “So you want to feel weak and sleepy, for at least a few days?” Aunt Cassie asked, surprised at how she felt about her surgeries on her arm.
    “I’ll ask the doctors at the hospital to adjust the meds and make sure you feel like a good babygirl after the tests on your tummy” Aunt Cassie replied.

I couldn’t figure out if this was Tammy’s way of saying she’s scared, or she actually liked when she was completely helpless, without any choice except being a babygirl.

Katey responds:
As Katey and others were concerned about Tammy and why she felt weird about her feelings when she had surgery before, Katey turned to her.
    “I remember being in hospital when I was 10, after getting a really bad chest infection. They kept me weak and sleepy in my hospital bed for days. Because I woke up scared and confused, they gave me extra meds so I would feel comfy. Even when I got home, the weak and sleepy feeling lasted a few more days. Mommy kept giving me babygirl treatment even longer, and I fussed a bit.” Katey.
    “Didn’t you get scared, especially shots that hurt lots, and things in your pee pee spot?” Tammy asked, still confused.
    “Sometimes, but I dreamed a lot, and got used to being babied” Katey replied, carefully.
    “So weird hospital dreams happen to others? So I’m not weird?” Tammy asked, sobbing.
    “No Tammy, the hospital is a scary place, so dreams make it easier” Katey comforted her. Aunt Hannah was still a little surprised by her daughters feelings.
    “Did you ask your mommy to give you babygirl treatment?” Tammy asked.
    “Umm…  not really. Mom wanted me in diapers ‘because’ sometimes, or she’d diaper me earlier than bed time. I didn’t need to ask.” Katey responded.
    “I wish I didn’t have to wait until I do something dumb, and hurt myself. Mommy doesn’t make me feel like a good babygirl, only when I’m bad” Tammy cried. Aunt Hannah looked confused as she hugged her tightly.
    “Well, you’re a good babygirl now, and the doctors will make sure you are healthy, and you’ll wake up ready for lots of babygirl cuddles” Aunt Hannah said.

It sounded like Aunt Cassie was pleased with Katey giving Tammy a push to accept that her babygirl feelings can be a good thing. I wasn’t surprised as I knew Katey was babied after her hospital stays, and she was quite okay with it.

As Tammy had a full, messy diaper and needed changing, Katey picked her up and carried her to changing table. Aunt Hannah started removing her diaper and cleaning her bottom. After rolling her over, she started squirming.
    “Babygirl, can you spread your legs, so I can clean you properly?” Aunt Hannah asked, trying to stay calm.
    “Umm….  I scared and not sleepy yet” Tammy cried. When Katey wiped her leg, she still squirmed, but didn’t make it too hard for Katey to make her sleepy.
    “I know you’re scared, but you’ll be changed and cuddled in a bit” Katey replied, softly. Katey spent time making sure Tammy was cleaned properly, and then Aunt Hannah swabbed Tammy, before diapering her and back on the couch.

When Katey handed Aunt Hannah a bottle for her. She smiled at Katey.
    “Me feel like a good babygirl... I sleepy” Tammy said, as the meds made her sleepy, but seemingly enjoying the attention from her mommy.

My diaper change was pretty much the same, except I didn’t feel a little sting. The meds in my bottles seem to make me drift to sleep for some time, wake up and drift off again. Katey fed me another bottle before laying me down in my bed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 26 1/24/2021): Why Tammy Is Being Babied

Seems the last chapter gave a little bit of backstory. Was a good chapter, just seemed a little shorter than the others, or I am read it a little faster than normal lol

So Tammy was having accidents which caused her pull ups to leak so her mom decided she would be in diapers for the whole trip? I think that is what I got out of that.

23 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

So Tammy was having accidents which caused her pull ups to leak so her mom decided she would be in diapers for the whole trip? I think that is what I got out of that.

More like she didn't care she wet her pull-up, didn't change them, then was upset when she got put in diapers for the whole trip.

Chapter 27: Full House?
Katey got a call from Aunt Noella, asking if she could babysit her daughter Joanna  overnight, but with some nudging from Aunt Hannah. Jo is kind of bratty for a 9 year old, but Aunt Hannah and Tammy like her, even though Jo teases her sometimes. She would be here in time for dinner, after a two and a half hour a drive from her home to here.

Aunt Noella helps run a charity group, and has to go to meetings in the city. Jo keeps saying she doesn’t need a babysitter, or be dropped off with family, but seems to cause trouble when she isn’t supervised. A few months ago she managed to set off the smoke alarm, after burning toast.

Jo has a Nintendo Switch which she spends a long time playing games on, whenever she visits. Aunt Cassie said she knows how to limit her screen time.

Katey said she was going to let her stay in her room. I’m not sure how Jo will react to Katey wearing a diaper, due to Katey not feeling her best. Jo doesn’t normally wet the bed, although its more common for her to wet when she is staying overnight with others. Considering I’ll be going to the hospital tomorrow, I wondered if the timing of Joanna’s visit, means she is getting  a checkup at the hospital too.

Nap time for us:
Katey came in and changed both Tammy and I, before feeding us a bottle each. Aunt Hannah came in and fed Tammy two more bottles, despite her complaints that she was full. Katey cuddled me and comforted me while I drank my two bottles. By the time I was finished, I’d already wet my diaper twice, and was probably messy too.

My tummy cramped and my bladder spasmed as I started to fall asleep. Katey rubbed my tummy a bit, and I started crying. Tammy didn’t seem like her tummy cramped as much, but she cried a bit before she fell asleep. Aunt Cassie came in as I was falling asleep, and seemed quite satisfied with my progress in preparing for the hospital.

Another strange dream:
While napping, I had a strange dream. It felt like one of my hospital stays, in a room with all girls, as if they were getting them ready for surgery. One of the young doctors said I was being silly, because I still tried to get up out of bed, and they said kids in diapers are supposed to be too sleepy to get up, without the nurse holding them.

When the other doctor gave me more medicine, I couldn’t move at all, but was still awake. I was still wetting my diaper, and was changed with minimal fuss. It could have been hours, or only minutes, but I soaked that diaper. They put a catheter in, rolled me over and made my belly button numb.

When they took me into the scary room, I wasn’t fully asleep, but they made me breath through a mask, which made me sleepier, but still knew they were doing stuff to my tummy, bottom and little girl parts.

It was even more strange waking up, because I saw my younger cousin, Reyna, who seemed maybe 5 in the dream, and they had finished whatever they were doing to her. She seemed happy that she would stay mommy’s babygirl.

In another bed, I saw some girls I knew from Kindergarten, some were crying and wanted to be comforted. Another girl was happy when the nurse told her she’d soaked her diaper without knowing.

After everything went blank, I woke up in another hospital room, being changed and examined. My mommy said she was glad the doctors found out why I was feeling icky all the time, fixed the problem, and told I’d need diapers and baby treatments to stay healthy. I couldn’t talk but was happy with the news.

When I woke up, Aunt Cassie was checking my diaper, and put me on the changing table. My mind was going in different places.
    “Uhh…  I got diapee changed while napping?” I asked.
    “Yes babygirl. I changed you and gave you more meds to help you have sweet babygirl dreams” Aunt Cassie responded, trying to reassure me.
    “I feel like a babygirl. Umm… I too weak and sleepy… more nap?” I asked Aunt Cassie. She found yet another bottle for me, added some meds, and I was soon dreaming again.

While I was asleep, I was in a classroom, and the teacher told me to lay on the bench, often used as a changing table. After checking my diaper, and noting I had wet several times, she put a smiley face on a chart on the wall, and helped me back to my chair. The next girl was wet, and asked the teacher to change her. She also got a smiley face.. Another girl was doing the potty dance, and cried, until the nurse came to give her some medicine, using an medicine syringe.

When I woke up, Tammy was getting changed by her mommy, but seemed quite sleepy still, I was changed again. Katey used the rash gel on my girl parts, and swabbed my pee pee spot. After my diaper was taped on, I gave her a big hug, although I was crying a lot, and quite weak from all the meds.

Joanna arrives:
When Joanna arrived, she seemed in her bratty mood, although I wasn’t surprised. She demanded a shower, and her panties, clothes unpacked, then plug in her Switch immediately. I would have expected her mommy, or Aunt Hannah to spank her for her rudeness.

Katey picked me up, and carried me to the couch in the living room. Jo just stared.
    “What’s wrong with Sally?” Jo asked, with a bratty tone.
    “She’s getting special tests done in hospital, they’ll put her to sleep so she won’t be too uncomfortable. Hopefully they’ll figure out why keeps having kidney issues. She’ll be sleepy for a few days, so we’ll let her enjoy being a babygirl” Aunt Cassie explained.
    “What about Tammy, She isn’t weird like Sally?” Jo asked, still rudely.
    “Joanna Ross! That is not very nice!” Her mother yelled.
    “Sorry, but I’ve been potty trained for years. I hate wearing these dumb ass diapers in the car. They are for ‘special’ girls who are too stupid to be potty trained!” Jo yelled. This time her mommy grabbed a towel that was on top of the laundry basked, then grabbed her daughter, ripped off her diaper, and spanked her several times with her hand. Her mom only stopped when her daughter wet herself. Aunt Hannah was speechless for a moment. I was pretty upset, and Katey didn’t have to say anything, just hug me.

Aunt Cassie was obviously pretty mad at Jo, but had an icy smile on her face.
    “Do you want to change into my spare outfit, in the other room?” Aunt Cassie said, interrupting Joanna’s crying, as Aunt Noella stormed off.

Aunt Hannah took stock of the situation. I was pretty upset about the comments, as Katey quietly went back to grab something from my room. When she returned, she held me, and with Jo noticing, wiped my arm and I felt a little sting. As scary as getting a shot is, the look on Jo’s face was worth it. She was shocked at seeing Katey do scary nurse things to me, and not throw a tantrum, just a bit of crying.

Aunt Hannah paused, looked around, without showing any anger. She looked back at Jo, who was still collecting her thoughts.
    “Grab your clothes, panties, and there is a towel in the bathroom, go shower, and put your wet clothes in the waterproof bag near the sink. Fast!” Aunt Hannah instructed. I thought it was strange they weren’t going to diaper her again, or make her wear a pull-up.

Maybe Aunt Cassie and Aunt Noella want Jo to show some understanding, after seeing how fussy and sore I’ll be after the doctors make sure I’m healthy, and feeling good about being a fussy babygirl.

Jo getting so mad about being made to wear a diaper in the car, about seeing me in a diaper, made me wonder. Maybe there is a reason Aunt Hannah wanted her to visit us. Does Aunt Cassie want her to slowly come around to wearing diapers all the time, and loosing some of her potty training. Well, a babygirl can dream.

• dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 27 1/26/2021): Full House?

Chapter 28: About Joanna
When mommy babysits friends kids, or sometimes when our cousins, she sometimes lets them push limits when they are trying to get a reaction. A lot of parents reinforce bad behavior by giving the kid more attention. So they ignore, or send the kid to a room, to settle down.

Jo seemed very uncomfortable seeing Tammy and I get our diapers changed. She did ask Katey why she had diaper on. Katey shrugged and said, because things get busy and she really didn’t want to actually wet her panties, and it wouldn’t be fair to me, to avoid wearing diapers.

Tammy and I were given our bottles, and didn’t have dinner with our aunts, along with Jo, and Katey. I heard whispers Jo didn’t want to wear a diaper to bed, as she claims she doesn’t wet the bed. I guess they are letting Jo learn from mistake.

Soda for Jo:
My mommy usually wouldn’t allow us to drink to much soda at dinner time. Jo drank Diet Coke, and Sprite, as did Katey. I think Aunt Cassie allowed Tammy and I to have diet sprite in our sippy drinks, although it wasn’t bubbly.

Smarty pants me, wearing a thick diaper, realized why they let Jo drink Coke at dinner. They wanted her to wet the bed tonight. She does bedwet at home sometimes, but refuses to wear diapers most nights, and doesn’t wear pull-ups.

Aunt Hannah decided to give me a bath after dinner, and I fussed and squirmed, especially when she washed parts that are sore from all my babygirl treatments. After that, she placed a diaper on me in the bathroom, because I’d probably need it while being carried to my room. I had more fussy babygirl treatments in my room. Tammy was bathed next, with more crying and fussing, which was probably expected.

Jo was still upset that she had to hang around with her ‘baby’ cousins, and spent most of the evening in Katey’s room, behaving herself somewhat. When our parents fixed up the house, Katey got a small bathroom and shower in her room. While we were watching Mulan in the living room with Katey, Jo had to make a few hurried trips to the bathroom. Katey also  had to use the bathroom during the movie, convincing everyone to pause the movie.

At the end of the movie, she went into Katey’s room, still sulking, and played games on her Switch. Not long after that, Katey gently convinced her to take her night meds, and vitamins. When I heard that, I smiled. If there was a way to sneak in meds to make her wet during the night, Katey or Aunt Cassie would know.

Scared about tomorrow:
Katey, Aunt Hannah and Aunt Cassie came into my room and put me on the changing table, so I could get another fussy girl diaper change. I was still crying, although the meds in my bottles were starting to make me very sleepy. Even though I was probably messy, I had almost no food today so my diaper almost felt like I was soaked.

Jo came in to see what all the fuss was, and seeing Tammy have catheter inserted into her bladder was quite a surprise for Jo. I was kind of glad she got to see some of the babygirl treatments, and realize being in that ‘in-between’ time of not quite a big girl, but having some feelings and issues of being a little girl might require her own babygirl treatments. Jo watched as all the sensors were reattached to my shirt, before I was picked up and put in my bed. Jo didn’t say a word. The look on Jo’s face was priceless.

I dozed off and had another weird dream, that I was going to school, and the school nurse put a catheter in me, and gave me a scary shot in my bottom. After that, I was taking to a hospital room, where they were putting something in my bottom and doing other things to me. After that, they made me breath into a mask that very weak, basically unable to move at all, but still awake, for the the first part of the treatments. A machine helped me breath, while they did stuff to my tummy and other parts. It didn’t hurt during the treatment. When I woke up from being put to sleep by the doctors, I felt sore and was crying, and my body was the size of a 5 year old. For the school nurse and my teachers, having me and other girls still in diapers seemed normal

Still in my dream, When my mommy came to collect me from the nurse, she told my mommy that I would be crying and moody, but should settle into a new babygirl routine after my treatment. I was placed in a stroller and went home. When I got home mommy changed my diaper, only I was too sleepy to be fussy. As mommy held me and cuddled me, she seemed proud I was a good babygirl. I felt a little sting in my arm, and woke up from my dream.

As I woke up, I probably tossed and turned because Aunt Hannah was holding me, and trying to feed me a bottle to help me settle down.
    “It’s okay babygirl, you had a scary dream, and we just changed your diaper . Your tummy might feel icky, but don’t worry about tomorrow. It’ll work out and you’ll get all better” Aunt Hannah comforted me.

Jo’s next tantrum:
I heard Jo getting upset, probably with Katey/
    “I’m not a baby! I don’t need a plastic sheet on my bed!” She yelled.
    “Settle down, I put the plastic sheet for when Sally comes in here, and mom is not home” Katey replied.
    “I don’t wet the bed!” Jo loudly replied.
    “Your mom said otherwise, Jo!” Katey retorted.
    “LOOK! I still wear a diaper to bed, because I’d rather wake up in a dry diaper than a wet bed, OKAY?!” Katey continued, clearly annoyed.
    “Your 16! Why do you wet the bed?” Jo asked.
    “Even adults have bedwetting issues!” Katey replied, sounding annoyed. At this point, Aunt Hannah and Aunt Cassie came in to see what the fuss is.
    “The plastic sheet stays on!” Aunt Cassie ordered.
    “But Aunt Cassie, I don’t need it!” Jo challenged.
    “Joanna, If you wet this bed, you’ll be doing laundry, and no screen time tomorrow, until your mom picks you up” Aunt Cassie replied.

What Jo didn’t realize was Katey has a waterproof mattress protector, under the plastic sheet. It’s just easier to properly clean the plastic sheet. Katey made Jo remake the bed, while Aunt Cassie made hot chocolate for Katey and Jo. If I had to guess, Aunt Cassie put some diuretics and other meds in Jo’s hot chocolate, and maybe for Katey too. Having Katey drink hot chocolate with her would confuse her, and she wouldn’t realize the meds are in her hot chocolate.

Jo seemed to want the hot chocolate, and things quietened down a bit.
    “Thank you Aunt Cassie” Jo said, trying to forget the argument with Katey.
    “You’re welcome Jo” Aunt Cassie replied.
I was starting to get sleepier, but smiled knowing that Aunt Cassie knew what meds make a girl who does wet the bed, to actually wet her bed, or diaper.

Cuddles and more, for me:
After being cuddled and comforted by Katey, Aunt Cassie put me on the changing table. She cleaned my bottom efficiently, but was extra careful to clean my little girl parts properly. I squirmed a bit, especially when she put the rash cream on me.

One thing that was different was Aunt Cassie wanted me to push against her hand, with my arms, then legs. While moving my legs, I leaked on the changing pad. She wiped me clean, again. I felt a little sting in my leg, and a fresh night diaper. A few minutes later, Aunt Cassie had me push my arms against her, and I felt weaker. Why does she want me so weak? I was confused.

Katey fed me another bottle in my bed, as I was getting even sleepier.
    “I be good babygirl for doctors” I quietly said to Katey, and was hugged tightly. I felt really scared, but too sleepy to tell my sister and aunt how I felt.

Tammy was changed next, and she seemed almost asleep. Aunt Cassie had her push against her arms, but she was quite weak already. She didn’t leak as much on the changing table, based on their reaction.

As she was ready given another bottle by her mommy, and fell asleep just after finishing it, and was placed in her bed. Somehow I don’t think Tammy realizes how lucky she is to get to experience babygirl treatments, and start feeling good about her babygirl feelings. Although, She probably won’t thank her mommy for taking her to the hospital, as it’s very scary place for a babygirl.

Falling asleep, I started dreaming of mommy changing my diapers, and telling me I’m a good babygirl, and how it’ll be a long time before I worry about potty training.

• Like 4
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 28 1/30/2021): About Joanna

They are definitely setting Jo up for failure, the night before doctor visits as well. I wonder where that is going to lead, and doesn't look good for Jo.

Since your different versions are an experiment, between choices and this one, I like the way this one is done more between the two, but both are still good. Back to school is still too new to do a comparison with, and I haven't read 'More work for the Babysitter' yet.

Now, will Jo sleep up to morning, or instead she’s going to get awoken earlier by the unexpected and unpleasant feeling of sleeping in the middle of a huge puddle? How is she going to get caught?

4 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

They are definitely setting Jo up for failure, the night before doctor visits as well. I wonder where that is going to lead, and doesn't look good for Jo.

Joanna is mad about being in diapers, and there is way more to that story.

2 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Now, will Jo sleep up to morning, or instead she’s going to get awoken earlier by the unexpected and unpleasant feeling of sleeping in the middle of a huge puddle? How is she going to get caught?

Possibly, and she won't know how to hide it, as she's in an unfamiliar house. The big question is how Katey reacts, and how much trouble Joanna is in.

Chapter 29: Katey’s secret mission
[Note: I'm trying to include a few more plot twists, and keep the story more interesting. Feedback welcome]
One thing about Jo, is she is a little diva sometimes. She has to get her own way, or she throws a fit. It was just after midnight when she started to wake up to a very wet bed, and quietly sobbing. Her mother quietly warned Aunt Hannah that Jo usually wets the bed, on her first night in an unfamiliar house.

As Jo started to wake up, Katey got up and told her to be quiet. Aunt Cassie has a rule, same as Aunt Hannah does with Tammy, which is that if a child wets the bed, after refusing to wear a diaper or pull-up, they can expect a spanking. Considering the busy day getting Tammy and I to the hospital, Aunt Hannah will want to spank Jo for wetting her bed, after refusing to wear a diaper.

Growing up, Aunt Cassie didn’t get upset if our diaper leaked, especially if they taped it on themselves. I can remember when I was little, and even phases where I wasn’t wetting the bed very often, I let mom diaper me for bed anyway, and mom would tell me I’m a good girl, and hug me before I’m tucked into bed.

Katey quietly brought Jo into our room, wrapped in a towel. I had stirred awake and got to see what they were doing with Jo on the changing table.
    “Lets not wake Aunt Cassie up, so I want you to be a good girl, and keep the pacifier in your mouth. It’ll be fine if you listen to everything I tell you, do what I tell you, and don’t say a word. Got it?” Katey firmly instructed her, and Jo hesitated before nodding. Katey muted the baby monitor.

It looked like Katey wiped her little girl parts, rolled her over, and checked her temp, which caused a gasp, followed by a suppository. The suppository was probably to make her sleepy. I get them when I’m fussy to make me settle down.

The secret bath:
Sometimes, especially for longer outings, mommy would pack a mini-bath in a bottle to clean me. It’s for if I have an icky diaper leak or something. Katey used it wash Jo down, and so she wouldn’t absolutely need a bath in the morning. After washing her, Katey used wipes to finish cleaning her, before skillfully removing the absorbent pad that was almost saturated from the clean up.

Katey helped Jo get a shirt on, before instructing Jo to keep quiet as she was strapped to the changing table. Katey pushed her legs, although Jo was getting sleepy from the suppository.
    “Jo, I’m going to put something over your eyes, to help you feel sleepy, and not get scared. I have to check your little girl parts, and I want to tell Aunt Cassie that you let me check your pee pee spot, and see if you are healthy. Sally says I’m gentler than my mom, or Aunt Cassie.” Katie instructed, as she put the blindfold on her. It seemed Jo was scared, but getting sleepier.
    “Let your knees go to your sides, and try and stay still” Katey continued, before swapping gloves and using antiseptic to clean her pee pee spot. As expected, she had a swab  in her pee pee spot, followed by a catheter for a pee sample. Jo was trying really hard to be quiet, and her legs were not still. I’m sure Jo was comforted when her diaper was taped on. Jo was sobbing quietly as Katey removed the eye covering. Katey put Jo in jumpsuit with a rear zipper, before coaxing her lay down on the couch.

Katey picked up a half-asleep Tammy, gently putting a cloth over her eyes, so the dim lights don’t wake her up, before placing her on the changing table. She seemed to fall back asleep, although Katey probably gave her more meds to keep her comfortable during changing. She didn’t seem scared, even though she really doesn’t like getting babygirl treatment and finds medical things scary. Her mommy thinks she also finds diaper changes while she’s almost asleep scary. Sleepy girl diaper changes don’t scare me as much.

My diaper change was pretty much as I expected. Before Katey started changing me, she handed me a bottle, and I was able to drink it, but feeling very weak from my night meds. I felt a little stingy getting rash gel applied, and a few little stings.

Aunt Cassie gets up:
When Aunt Cassie got up to check on us, she didn’t ask if Jo had wet the bed, but smiled that all 3 little girls were thickly diapered, and quietly laying there. Sometimes I wonder if Katey has Aunt Cassie figured out, and knows exactly what to expect. Jo getting meds to ensure wetting during the night. I wouldn’t put it past Katey to put diuretics and muscle relaxants for her bladder, in her own hot chocolate just to trick a little diva like Jo.

Aunt Cassie was looking at her tablet, probably checking our vitals with our special shirts monitoring Tammy and I. It was surprising she didn’t really say much, and went back to her room. I was too sleepy to have any idea what Katey was doing about the wet bed.

My Daycare Dreams:
I fell asleep soundly, soon after and started dreaming, this time of going to daycare, and being around kindergarten age. The teachers and assistants didn’t seem at all surprised that I was still in diapers. They had me drink from a sippy drink, and do basic things like counting and pointing out letters on a board.

In my dream, another girl about my age, although I didn’t I didn’t recognize had just wet herself, and crying as the nurse assistant took her to the side of the room, and and it seemed like she was asking the nurse to diaper her and calling herself a baby. The nurse went ahead and diapered her, then gave her a sippy drink. This girl was in the other class, but wore panties to daycare. Another girl, probably 6 or 7, seemed  like she was quite comfortable being changed by the nurse at the side of the room. This girl seemed like she was pretending to be sad and teary about needing a diaper change, but didn’t really fuss.
    “No panties for me” She said to the nurse, and the nurse nodded in agreement. I noted the girl had something stuck on her tummy, that the nurse briefly looked at while changing her. My dream seemed comforting.

I knew mommy would send me to daycare at some point if I was going to need diapers for a long time. The last time I went to a special daycare was a just after I was out of hospital and recovering from the chest infection. The daycare staff were understanding and gentle with me, and I spent most of the day laying down on a bed at the side of the classroom, watching what was going on. This daycare was mainly for kids with special medical or behavioral needs. When I was back in diapers, I was quite okay with going to this daycare, but pretended to be upset anyway. I didn’t like regular school because the teachers always asked questions to avoid having to actually accommodate me in class, making it harder for me to make friends.

Even when I wasn’t normally diapered daytime, mommy would put me back in diapers for the day. I’m not sure, but I think Katey came with me, wearing diapers, a few times when she was younger, or getting over being sick. This daycare would accommodate kids who wore normal underwear, but preferred diapers for kids who have accidents sometimes, and not actually potty training at the time.

Waking Up The babies:
Aunt Cassie gently woke us up, with bottles with a clear, funny tasting formula. I still drank mine, while Aunt Casie had to coax Tammy a fair bit to drink. I still made a frown face as it didn’t taste very good.

Aunt Hannah was first to take Tammy to the bathroom, and Katey held me, while sitting in a chair. Tammy went straight to the changing, while Aunt Cassie got things organized. After Aunt Hannah removed Tammy’s diaper and clothes, she was in the bath, and being washed, around her face, arms and chest first, followed by her hair. I’m pretty sure she was too sleepy to be tired. After washing her tummy and legs, Aunt Cassie washed around her bottom and little girl parts.
    “We’ll finish cleaning down there, on the changing table” Aunt Cassie explained. I squirmed a little, considering that some of the creams and gels are not very comfy on my little girl parts. I wondered if I had a bad reaction to some of them, or just Katey wanted me to fuss more.

It wasn’t long before I was up on the changing table, getting my clothes and diaper removed by Katey, and ready for a bath. Katey picked me up, wrapped in an absorbent pad, so that Aunt Cassie could put a new pad on the changing table. Aunt Hannah wrapped a towel around Tammy, and placed her on the changing table, and wiped her with different wipes all over her body, before laying her down and tightened the straps to keep her in place. Tammy made a face, as Aunt Cassie used a medicine syringe to give her more medicine to keep her comfy.

Sometimes It's Embarrassing:
After emptying and refilling the bath, Katey placed me in the bath, and washed me the same way as Tammy had been washed. When I’m trying to be a big girl, I get very embarrassed if mommy or Katey takes my clothes off, baths me or changes me, in front of others. When I’m feeling like a good babygirl, being exposed doesn’t bother me nearly as much.

Aunt Cassie cleaned Tammy’s little girl parts more, and especially around her pee pee spot. She was still squirming, although getting sleepier again. It was probably embarrassing for her to have both Aunt Cassie and her mommy touching her so much, making sure all the spots around her little girl parts are cleaned properly. She got a little embarrassed and squirmed more, then tried to close her legs, then coaxed to keep her legs spread more. Aunt Hannah changed gloves so she could swab her pee pee spot. She seem too upset by the swab, or using a syringe to further clean her. When applied rash gel, she squirmed and seemed ticklish again. She settled down a bit, as her diaper was taped on.

Reattaching the sensors onto Tammy’s tummy and chest took a few minutes by Aunt Cassie, then her sensor shirt and a paper jumpsuit, which I’d seen in hospital when they want to make sure I stay clean before they take for tests or surgery, where I have to be asleep. Tammy didn’t seem to mind, as she was taken off the changing table and cuddled by her mommy, and soon accepted her pacifier.

Jo heard us in the bathroom, and walked in as she was waking up. She was confused by seeing me on the changing table, getting prepared. I was cleaned in much the same way by Aunt Cassie, and definitely squirmed and felt a little embarrassed having my little girl parts cleaned more than usual, then I got my pee pee swabbed, just like Tammy, and  I cried a bit. After my diaper was taped on, I had all the sensors attached to my tummy and chest, plus a few other parts, then the sensor shirt and paper jumpsuit. I sat up on the changing table, with my pacifier after that.

Jo’s Embarrassment:
Aunt Cassie turned her attention to Jo, and noticing she had soaked her diaper.
    “I see you’re diaper is wet. Did Katey convince you to wear one? And Did she tape it on securely, or did it leak?” Aunt Cassie asked, seeing how Jo would explain it. As she stammered while trying to answer, Katey turned around and noticed the scared look on Jo’s face.
    “Yes Cassie, I finally convinced her to wear a diaper, and put it on her. Her diaper leaked a little by morning” Katey said, somewhat vaguely.
    “I see. Good little girls need to wear a diaper to bed. Did you thank Katey for taking care of you?” Aunt Cassie asked in response.
    “Umm… Yes… but I didn’t want to wear a diaper. I guess I had too much liquids last night, and was tired, so didn’t get up to go potty” Jo responded.
    “I guess Katey’s care plan worked out as expected” Aunt Hannah said.
    “Yes. Jo just needed some encouragement to wear her diaper, because bedwetting happens when you don’t expect. I even asked if I could do a UTI test with a catheter, and she was a good girl for that.” Katey answered, still vaguely.    
    “Do you want to bath Jo?” Aunt Hannah asked.
    “Sure. I’ll bath her” Katey confirmed. I could tell Jo was trying to avoid telling her aunties that she refused, until she soaked her bed. I could tell that Aunt Cassie and Aunt Hannah already knew, but didn’t want her to know that. Teaching  Jo a lesson and putting her in a diaper after she wet the bed, was all part of the plan. Jo was probably glad that she avoided a spanking from Aunt Hannah, or even Katey. It was obvious that Katey’s secret mission worked like a charm. I felt good, because I knew the plan, but didn’t say a word. I also wondered if Katey wanted me back in diapers, because she wanted me as her baby sister, but knew I’d be embarrassed, and mommy might not want that.

• Like 3
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 29 2/2/2021): Katey's Secret Mission

While I see that what Katey did was good, I wouldn't be surprised if later she got her butt spanked for trying to be sneaky, without Jo knowing of course. I wonder how Katey has been doing with her potty problems and if she's still in diapers. Though I have been surprised that her Aunt even let's her use the potty for anything while wearing diapers. Since diapers are meant to be used. Lol

Somehow I skipped the previous chapter lol oops. I was curious where Jo came from lol

11 minutes ago, Guilend said:

While I see that what Katey did was good, I wouldn't be surprised if later she got her butt spanked for trying to be sneaky, without Jo knowing of course.

Katey was being sneaky, because Aunt Cassie and Aunt Hannah were in on the plan, and wanted her to be sneaky.

15 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Though I have been surprised that her Aunt even let's her use the potty for anything while wearing diapers.

Katey gets that benefit because she's 16 now and not really a little girl anymore, and also because she put herself in diaper, so she can choose to wear a pull-up if she wants :) 

21 minutes ago, dprfam said:

Katey was being sneaky, because Aunt Cassie and Aunt Hannah were in on the plan, and wanted her to be sneaky.

Katey gets that benefit because she's 16 now and not really a little girl anymore, and also because she put herself in diaper, so she can choose to wear a pull-up if she wants :) 

Ooooh. I didn't realize they were in on the plan. In that case I get why she wasn't punished for it.

Oh, then I wonder why she just doesn't wear the pull ups. I understand the diaper at night, but why not pull ups during the day? Unless you plan on having that in the story somehow,  I don't want any spoilers lol

I can think of a couple reasons why Katey wouldn't want to wear pull-ups. She may find diapers more comfortable or feels more secure with the extra protection a diaper may give. She could be used to diapers from when she was little and needed convincing that protection was best for her. Kind of like problems run in the family, but as they get older, they may not need any protection anymore. We have not been told if the adults use a pad, pull-up, or anything for any lingering problems.

This type of story is different as Katey isn't apparently ABDL. She gets to choose what she wears, knowing that sometimes when she gets nervous she is prone to accidents. She could also prefer diapers so that her or her mom doesn't have to shop for two different types of protection.

That's just my take on it. I am enjoying this one more than Choices. I find it easier to follow, as choices has a lot of people involved in it. That's just me though and both are written well.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 30: Back to Hospital with Katey
[Note: This is a big chapter. There are a few more minor characters, but hopefully not too many. As always, feedback welcome.]
Aunt Cassie drove us to the hospital in her minivan, but for some reason Katey didn’t look well. She was sitting behind me, with Jo on a booster seat. Tammy and I were placed in car seats meant for large toddlers. I was glad my upset tummy didn’t seem as bad in the car.

Going to the hospital, after all the babygirl treatments to prepare me was really scary. I was glad that Aunt Cassie made me sleepy. She even put a neck pillow Tammy and I, so we can comfortably sleep in the car.

Katey sometimes has really bad headaches, and was listening to music during the drive to the hospital. I’m pretty sure she had some babygirl treatments before, because she is friends with some doctors and nurses but finds it scary, even if she won’t tell us, or just me, the whole story.

At The Hospital:
The hospital we were going to has a neurophysiology department, whatever that means, and have treatments for kids who need special doctors to help them. When I kept having potty training issues, mommy took me there when I was 4, and got easily frustrated with potty training. The doctors examined all of me, especially my bottom and little girl parts. They made me sleepy for most the time I was there, and put me to sleep a few times. Even though I had a few really sore spots, especially my pee pee spot, but they gave mommy meds to keep me comfy when I went home so I didn’t really feel sore, but I was really confused. Mommy gave me lots of cuddles, and stayed in diapers for a long time.

I’m not sure if I was dreaming after my first visit, but I remembered they told mommy that I’m not ready to potty train, because my brain isn’t sending signals so I know when to potty. The doctors said It’d be better to make me need diapers all the time, until my body develops more. I cried like a baby when mommy agreed I should be a diapered little girl. They made me go to sleep again, and when I woke up I was thickly diapered, and felt weak and sleepy, but I didn’t really feel sore.

At home after my first visit, I didn’t know if I was mad at mommy, or comforted by   mommy not making me go potty. Even though my babygirl treatments were often scary  and made me cry lots, the cuddles from mommy felt good, and getting bottle fed was something that helped me settle down. It was probably a week before most of my fussy feelings settled down, and I was comfy with getting my diaper changed, so only crying if I felt like it.

What About Katey:
After Aunt Cassie checked in with the desk nurse, at the neurophysiology department, another nurse took Tammy and I back to the intake area, checked our diapers, and started cleaning up. I could see Aunt Cassie talking to the other nurse, before Aunt Cassie asks Jo if she needs changing. Causing Jo to turn bright red, before the nurse gestured for her to lay down next to us..
Katey looked a little pale, but I couldn’t really figure out why. Was her headache getting worse. Did she need them to check her for bladder issues too. She wears diapers sometimes, but won’t tell me if she’s not feeling well.

Soon after, one of the nurses, Julia I think, started asking Jo the usual questions, but then got onto the ones Jo was dreading to be asked, especially in front of her aunts.
    “Do you have frequent urges to pee?” Julia asked, and she got embarrassed and shy. Both aunts got up to talk with the charge nurse, who Aunt Cassie seemed to know somewhat well. Katey turned to greet her, but didn’t get up. Jo shook her head to Nurse Julia’s question.
    “How often do you need to get up to go potty?” Julie continued.
    “Usually between shows, or sometimes in commercial breaks” Jo answered, quietly, and glad her aunts didn’t hear.
    “I see, and do your panties end up damp sometimes?” Juila continued, as Jo got really red faced, and just nodded.
    “Did you want to wear pull-ups sometimes? Did your mom suggest that? Julia asked, and Jo didn’t want to answer.
    “Why did your aunties put you in a diaper for the day?” Julia asked.
    “Umm… she said it might be a long day, and make things easier while Sally is getting her doctor things done” Jo answered, trying to avoid telling her the truth, but Nurse Julia has years of experience dealing with little girls who hide things from their moms, and from her.
    “Well, Lets get your diaper checked, and the rest of your vitals into the computer” Julia said, and Jo started crying.
    “It’s okay, a lot of little girls have accidents when they are visiting others, and forget to go potty” Julia continued, as if she didn’t know the plans. Jo laid down for Julia to remove her diaper, get her cleaned up, check her temperature and a fresh diaper. Jo seemed like she was about to burst into tears.

One of the doctors, I didn’t really recognize her, walks over and greeted our aunties, followed by Katey and I. It didn’t take her long to notice Katey wasn’t feeling well. Katey usually has plenty of energy, enough to tire me out regularly.
    “Hey Katey! How are you doing? It’s been a while since you been by here with Sally and your family” the doctor asked, as if she’d know her a long time.
    “Hey Doc. Elaina, I’m a little tired with babysitting my sister, and seem to have a headache today. I might need a quick favor later on” Katey replied, almost excited to see her again. She had some uncomfortable and fussy times after some of her hospital checkup visits, so it seemed a little strange for Katey to react like that. I still wasn’t sure all that was planned for me.
    “Hey Sally! I’m Doc. Elaina, you might not remember me because I’m sometimes the specialist who makes you sleepy for scary medical procedures, and before surgery” Dr. Elaina greeted me. I’m not sure if it’s the all the meds they have me on, but I wet my diaper on reflex.
    ‘Umm… Am I getting surgery today?” I asked, trying to avoid sounding too much like a baby, but probably failing.
    “We’ll do some tests on your bladder, and check your tummy and kidneys, then we’ll see what the results are. Does it hurt in your tummy, or when you go pee pee?” Dr Elaina asked, without reassuring me on their plans.
    “Umm… on and off for a few weeks, even before they started poking me in my pee pee spot” I replied, starting to have trouble getting the words out.
    “That’s what I figured based on what your mom and Cassie told me. How do you feel about being treated like a babygirl again?” Dr Elaina asked. I couldn’t find the words to tell her that I really don’t know how I feel.

Before mommy left for her business trip,  it wasn’t clear that she wanted me back in diapers, before she left for her business trip. I’m guessing if mommy spoke to the doctor, she wanted me to be given babygirl treatments.
    “
Tammy’s Turn:
Aunt Hannah gently nudged Tammy sit up in the bed, as Dr Elaina turned to talk with them. Tammy seemed more confused than scared.
    “Hello Tammy, How are you doing today?” Dr Elaina asked, predictably.
    “Hi” was all Tammy managed to say, still not sure what was happening.
    “Are you getting used to being back in diapers? I hear you have issues going potty?” Dr Elaina asked, although Tammy seemed shy and didn’t answer.
    “She’s been having accidents mainly at home, because of the restrictions, although her behavior seems like a mix of not wanting to go potty, and sudden urge to pee, causing small wetting accidents somewhat often. I’m leaning towards keeping her in diapers for a while. Going to school in diapers is likely.” Aunt Hannah explained to the doctor. Tammy seemed confused, but still scared at her mommy telling the doctor that she expects Tammy to be incontinent for a while.
    “We’ll make sure her bladder isn’t overactive, or the nerves aren’t sending the wrong signals to her bladder” Dr Elaina stated.
    “So if she is having overactive bladder, or wrong signals to her bladder, after treatment she’ll be in diapers for at least a few months, before we can consider realistic potty training?” Aunt Hannah confirmed.
    “Pretty much. I’ll let you know the test results, and you can decide what type of treatment is best for your daughter” Dr Elaina continued.

I knew from previous experience, that the treatments while Tammy is asleep probably will result in her becoming incontinent for a while. Another feeling I get when I’m being babied, given meds to make me sleepy and use my diapers frequently, is that if mommy, my aunt or my sister wants me to be a babygirl, then they will make sure I feel and function like a babygirl or big toddler. I don’t get to choose if I want to be a big toddler. It’s probably the same for Tammy, and if Aunt Hannah wants her to be a big toddler, then that’s what will happen.

Another Surprise:
I was laying down, and the nurses were monitoring me, and getting us ready, before they take us to the more specialized exam rooms, when something surprised me.

A girl who was probably 6 or 7, went up to Dr Elaina, and gave her a hug. She looked up, seemingly happy, and Dr Elaina picked her up.
    “Umm… Mommy said I need special stuff done by the doctor, so I won’t need to potty training, only diaper training” The young girl said, proudly.
    “Hi sweetie, I’m guessing you didn’t like going potty all the time. After your mommy checks in with the nurses, we’ll get you sleepy for your check up, and after we’re done, you’ll be in diapers and a good babygirl” Dr Elaina explained.

It’s been very confusing for me to be babied so much, but the strange thing is that I’ve seen girls seem happy when they come for their babygirl treatment. I noticed Katey was smiling. One of my dreams is when I go for hospital treatments, and either my sister, just me, or both of us, are actually happy to see the doctor, and feel good about the doctor examining us. That part confuses me a lot, as I know I’ll be scared, I know I’ll wake up sore and uncomfortable, and be a fussy, crying babygirl. The other confusing part is that I actually like Dr Elaina, as she’s a good doctor, and knows how to help me as I have issues growing up. I’ve definitely hugged her her before, and been happy to see her. She does pick me up, and still can, along with patting my diapered bottom.

More preparation for us:
The nurses rolled me into the specialized exam rooms, I think its were they do some of the scary babygirl treatments, or put the girls to sleep, before they go into the room where they do surgery and specialized tests. I had been in the surgery room, barely awake, as the doctors treated me, and it felt weird, because I couldn’t feel anything sore, or move, but I was aware of the doctors and felt them touching me.

They rolled in Katey next, and then Tammy and Jo. It didn’t seem like Katey or Jo were going to be put to sleep like Tammy and I.

One of the nurses asked me to sit up, so they could remove my shirt, and the sensors attached. Then they attached more and different sensors to me, on my tummy, chest and on my back. They rubbed some numbing gel on my wrists, followed by a little sting, as they put the needles in to attach to the tubes. I guess they had to take some samples for the lab, but the next comment surprised me. One nurse said something about fluids, but I didn’t understand.
    “The doctor said give her plenty of fluids, because it’ll make it easier to assess bladder function, lets remove her diaper, until they are ready for her. They told us not to cath her just yet, or the girl next to her” The other nurse said. Soon after, they attached bag to the pole behind me. Just after the nurse removed my diaper, I realized I was leaking onto the pad underneath, and the nurse said something else I didn’t understand.

Maybe I was feeling the effects of all the meds, but the other doctor said something to the nurse, but I didn’t feel embarrassed or scared as they discussed my treatment. The nurse put my legs into the leg supports and slid me down the table more. I had the familiar feeling of being cleaned, swabbed and a catheter inserted. I squirmed a bit, and they were done with the pee pee sample, and removed it. A few minutes later, they put gel in my pee pee spot with a syringe, then another catheter that felt bigger, but was intended to stay inside my bladder.     

The other doctor finally decided to explain what she’s got planned.
    “Hi Sally, I’m Doctor Beth, I’m going to be doing the nerve function test on your bladder. Is the catheter sore, or just uncomfortable?” Dr Beth asked, but I couldn’t get any words out.
    “Can you try and say the alphabet, so I can see how sleepy you are?” Dr Beth asked, as she attached something to the tube going into my arm. I started talking, but probably not making any sense. I started to feel really comfy, and really sleepy, and stopped talking.
    “She’s ready for the procedure. We might have to wait until the other little girl is rolled out, before we bring these little patients into the OR” Dr Beth explained.  She walked over to talk to my aunts, but I didn’t feel scared.
    “Cassie, How are you? And Hannah, we spoke on the phone. How are you? We’re about to wheel a girl out, who’d just had surgery on her bladder. Would you two like to take a quick look with us?” Dr Beth continued.
    “Sure, I’m hoping Tammy will do well with only minor surgery. The family don’t mind if I take a look?” Aunt Hannah responded.
    “Today’s little patient is Leanna, and she is has just had her 8th birthday, but isn’t interested in gaining continence, and seems comfortable with being babied by her mom and family. This little girl comes from a family I’ve done surgery on before, and all 4 of the sisters had difficult births. We’ve actually done surgery on one of her sister’s bowels and bladder in the teaching surgical suite”  Dr Beth explained, as they rolled her into the room, with only a small blanket which didn’t seem enough to cover her properly..

The doctor briefly shined a light into her eyes, and a few other tests, before inviting my aunts over to take a look.
    “As you can see, she is starting to wake up. We used a minimally invasive method, with two small incisions inside her vaginal canal, and two n her pubic region, and two in her perianal area. She was given a spinal block before surgery, so will be unable to move her legs for a few hours, and weakness should be noticeable for 7-10 days. Some sensation will return as she wakes up, but she won’t experience significant pain during recovery.” Dr Beth continued, while gently examining the young girl.
    “Is she permanently incontinent, or do you expect her to regain control in a year or more?” Hannah asked, quite comfortable with the surgery planned.
    “It’s a balance between her bladder emptying completely, to avoid UTIs, short term comfort, and long term ability to regain control. She could regain bladder and bowel control in the future, maybe in 2-3 years, but she would have to be emotionally ready, which is a key roadblock for her” Dr Beth explained, as she answered Hannah’s concern.

Leanna, the little patient was starting to wake up as the doctor examined her, and  discussed treatment with my aunts.
    “Hi Le Le, Everything went well, and you can look forward to lots of yummy food, lots of cuddles, and once you heal from today’s treatment, it won’t hurt when you wet your diaper” Dr Beth explained to her, and she managed to smile.
    “Goody. My sister dun use the potty! Baba pweese an more blankie?” Leanna asked.
    “Sure, lets just finish checking your little girl parts, and put a diaper on, then  the nurse will give you a bottle” Dr Beth replied, noting that she sucked her thumb, and applying some special rash cream to her girl parts, but seem like she didn’t feel anything, until she squirmed when the doctor pushed on her bottom, with a little goopy gel. She also seemed a little cold.
    “The incision near her seems quite small, how long is the incisions in her vagina?” Aunt Hannah asked, as Dr Beth used a small mirror, like a dentist uses.
    “Both are about half an inch. It’s a good way to access her bladder, although    might be more uncomfortable during recovery. The spinal block should give her a few days to recover pain free. It’s not recommended for older girls, because they can’t walk for at least a few days. Last time we did a spinal block on Leanna for surgery, her mother said she liked all the extra attention.” Dr Beth continued.

After Dr. Beth had finished examining her girl parts, a nurse diapered her and then comforted her as she was fed her bottle. I understood what this girl was feeling. I like the feeling when I wake up from being put to sleep, and usually my mommy or aunt is there to comfort me like a baby, and feed me my bottles.

During some of my checkups, there have been other families with young girls, and their first appointment, for the doctor to examine them and sometimes recommend babygirl treatment for them, makes me feel good. It’s even better if the girl is happy about their first babygirl treatment and wearing diapers, and not feeling scared. If they are scared, I sometimes want to tell them that it’s fine to be scared and cry a lot, because thats what babygirls do. The doctors let our parents give us meds to make us sleepy, or take naps, or sleepy through the night, as part of being a babygirl.

Sleepy Time For Us:
Tammy was laying in a bed near me, but she was crying and scared, so Aunt Hannah tried to comfort her, after she had her catheter put in.
    “Can you try and say the alphabet for me? I want you nice and comfortable”  Dr. Beth asked, calmly, as she put some meds in the tube attached to her wrist. Tammy tried to say the alphabet, but became too sleepy to talk,  and not completely asleep like I was. She didn’t feel scared after the meds, as they are pretty good about making us sleepy for the treatments.

I thought it was Dr Elaina who came back in the room, and directed that I be rolled into the room, and Tammy into the next room as well. The room they use for the scary sleepy time has another room, with a door in between. Tammy was in the next room as they put a mask over her mouth and told her to breath slowly and deeply.

Shortly after that, they put a mask over my mouth, and just like Tammy, to breath slowly and deeply. I went to sleep, and was soon dreaming of being in hospital, and the babying that followed. For some reason, I had the dream where I’m in kindergarten and my teacher was asking girls if they needed to go potty, and only one girl put her hand up. Another teacher took her to the bathroom, and while the teacher tried to continue explaining colors, three more girls wet their panties. The teacher got frustrated and asked how many girls are staying in diapers. Six girls including me, put their hands up hesitantly. One of the girls with their hand up said the doctor at the hospital put her to sleep, and helped make sure she’d stay a diapered princess all the time, including school. The teacher was surprised she wanted the doctor to keep her in diapers.

• Like 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 30 2/14/2021): Back to Hospital with Katey
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 31: Doctor Knows Best
[Note: I tried to better balance the regression and babying with the medical stuff, even though it's a medical appointment. Let me know what you think]
A weird feeling I had was that I was sleepy, scared but also happy, but couldn't figure out why I felt happy at having all these babygirl treatments. As the doctors and nurses poked and prodded me, I couldn’t move except for tiny movements as they did their thing to me, but I was sort of aware of them doing things to my bladder. They poked tubes in my pee pee spot, in my bottom, and sometimes they poked inside my girl parts. The doctors were gentle, and kind, as if they knew I was aware of the scary things they were doing to me.

It was the oddest feeling when they tested me with special sensors to see how my bladder responded, they also filled my bladder with some liquid, which caused me to move slightly. What was strange was it didn’t hurt, just felt weird.

One of the nurses asked the doctor, if they sometimes do something to the nerves, so girls will never potty train. The doctor replied that it’s better for these young girls to have very minimal bladder control, and some feeling as their bladders release. She also said some girls want the secure feeling of a wet diaper, or get good feelings when they wet. I was relieved to hear that from the doctor. It still feels weird that my family wants me to be incontinent and in diapers all the time. The poking and prodding of my bladder continued, as they filled it up and emptied it using the catheter.

I knew one of the voices was Dr. Beth, and another was Dr. Elaina. I worried a bit when Aunt Cassie was in the room.
    “Anything you’d like us to check, Cas, while we have her properly sedated?” Dr. Elaina asked. This worried me even more, because Aunt Cassie wants me to become a complete babygirl.
    “Did you notice any scaring on her urethra? Or inside her bladder?” Aunt Cassie responded, as I was just laying there, unable to speak, and unable to move around. Sometimes I wonder if the scary babygirl treatments are intended to make me feel okay about bursting into tears, and throw temper tantrums.
    “There was some scaring, but not enough to contribute to UTIs, although scarring in her bladder might contribute to an overactive bladder.” The doctor answered, although my history with bladder infections was well known.
    “Are the sensor wires difficult to position properly?” Aunt Cassie wondered.
    “Not really, for both nerve and EMG studies. The sedation is necessary because of anxiety during the procedure” The doctor continued. I’m pretty sure I’d be really scared with the doctor doing stuff around my little girl parts, if they didn’t keep giving me sleepy meds.
    “Can you check her pelvic floor muscle?” Aunt Cassie asked.
    “Yes, we can, although its usually not a factor in major pediatric incontinence” As the doctor used more sensors to see my responses.
    “Makes sense. I’m glad you provide these treatments. Do girls you treat resent such an invasive treatment, as they regress and become incontinent?” Aunt Cassie asked the doctors.
    “Actually, As scared as these girls are with the treatments and sometimes temporary or worsening incontinence as a result, we’ve found a secondary result is these girls are no longer feel forced to use the potty, and the regression allows positive attention from parents. It’s not unusual for these little girls to hug us when they return for their checkup” The doctor explained, as one of the nurses interrupted her.
    “Patient seems to have bladder spasms, which contributes to her overactive bladder. She also might have an issue with how the nerves control pelvic muscles, and the bladder muscles. How should we proceed?” The nurse asked Dr. Elaina
    “Lets finish up and proceed with the cystoscopy, and ablation of the scar tissue inside her bladder.” The doctor replied confidently.
    “Her mother says she under hydrates herself to achieve some degree of continence at school, sometimes more than other times, probably leading to fairly frequent UTIs” Aunt Cassie explained.
    “We can do a more detailed nerve study at a later date” Dr. Elaina confirmed. I’d probably squirm and groan, if I was not almost completely asleep.
    “That would be appreciated. I think she wants to regress further, but couldn’t understand why she wants to regress.” Aunt Cassie continued. She wasn’t wrong about that. It’s way to embarrassing to tell mommy how I felt.

It seemed like Dr. Beth gave me more meds, because I stopped feeling what they were doing, but it seemed like they put a bigger tube in my bladder. It took a while before they swapped tubes, probably back to a normal catheter.

When the doctors moved to poking inside me, I had little clue what they were doing but it sounded like they did something inside there. I thought they mentioned a biopsy, which sounded painful. After they spent a while doing whatever they were doing. Dr. Elaina seems to understand that even though they do things that will make me sore for a few days, they know what is needed so I can stop feeling like a big girl, and enjoy feeling like a babygirl for a while.

After that, the doctor inserted other things in my bottom. I thought the doctor commented that I had been cleaned out properly, unlike most patients they treat. I was drifting off to sleep, then waking up slightly, as they did all the things to my bottom. I kept wondering if Katey needed the same treatment when she was younger. Did she want even more treatment?

They seemed to insert some tube thing inside my bottom, and I still felt tummy cramps, as they kept pushing it up and around my tummy. After the tube came out of my bottom, they put all this cotton up into my bottom and inside my girl parts. Did the doctors know I was still not completely asleep? In a weird way I found it comforting that I still knew what they were doing.

Another nurse prepared some other instrument, and wiped my sides, near my tummy. I’m pretty sure this was something different than what they did to me so far. I felt them push on my sides, but they probably poked me with something sharp. The scary part was that I wasn’t sore or actually feeling scared.

As they finished doing whatever they were doing to me, I wondered how I’d feel once I wake up. I think it was comforting how the doctors and nurses were so calm as they did all the things they planned. Aunt Cassie seemed like she was happy about how things proceeded.

What About Tammy?:
After they rolled me back into the other room. I couldn’t help feel that I really did want my aunt and mommy treat me like a baby. Crying uncontrollably and being comforted seemed easier than understanding how most girls my age are supposed to feel.

They shined a light in my eyes, and kept a close eye on me, although I don’t think I was actually starting to wake up.

It wasn’t long before Tammy was rolled into the other room, but I had a weird feeling that Tammy was acting out so her mommy would decide she needed to be a babygirl for a while. Even with my big sis, I often have trouble telling her my feelings. Mommy seemed like she wanted me to be a big girl, because she called Dr. Elaina to help make sure I would become a babygirl.

One of my dreams recently, was that when she visited last time, I was napping in the spare room and being babied after getting the flu. She had a lot of questions for my mommy and Aunt Cassie. Was that why Aunt Hannah thought Tammy wanted to be a babygirl, but she couldn’t tell her mommy, as she’d thought her mommy would find it weird?

She would have been diapered for the car ride, but that only made her more confused about her feelings. Did she actually feel good, in a strange way, with her mommy changing her in a public restroom and other things that babygirl treatment would require? Did she know somebody outside our family who was put back in diapers by their parents?

Now I’m Really Confused:
As I was starting to wake up, I realized my legs were still spread wide on the bed. The nurses did that last time I had things done to my little parts. I guess babygirls aren’t embarrassed at being exposed like that, although the blanket probably moved around. I didn’t feel sore, and I couldn’t really feel my legs.

I knew that the doctors would give me meds to keep me numb down there, and it probably kept me comfy, not sore, as I woke up. It felt weird knowing that I’d be helpless for a few days, and crying not because I’m upset or sore, but crying uncontrollably because I felt like it.

Dr. Beth came out and checked on me. She looked at my girl parts, she poked my toes, and then turned towards me.
    “Everything went well, Sally. You might not feel like going potty, but that’s what we expected. Is anything hurting?” She asked, as I looked at her. She just gave me more meds through the tube going into my arm. I got sleepier, but felt weird, so different meds than Aunt Cassie gives me. I tried to smile, but felt really weak.

As I was laying there, still almost completely asleep, a couple of weird thoughts kept coming up. Why was I happy and comforted by my babygirl feelings, but scared, unable to move, and confused. Another thought occurred to me. Would it be easier for Katey to play bad baby with me? It’s more than me just making me a little bit sore and uncomfortable, but making me feel like I want to be able to throw tantrums, and fuss and not make it easy for Katey to do whatever she is going to do.

I remember a few years ago, I had some sort of scary doctor thing, and a small cut in my tummy. I asked Katey to play bad baby with me, and liked throwing a temper tantrum, and not getting in trouble or having mommy make me go to sleep. Going to the doctor is scary, but going home is when I really get to be a babygirl, and forget about anything other than staying in diapers, and crying a lot.

• Like 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 31 2/24/2021): Doctor Knows Best
  • 4 months later...

Chapter 32: All Better Now
[Note: I'm back to writing, despite a few challenges]
Tammy and I were starting to wake up. She seemed scared and confused as she was waking up, still too sleepy to cry much.  Aunt Hannah gave her a nice teddybear to hug. I’m not sure where it came from.

Katey was siting up in another bed, as I guess they gave her fluids and other meds, through a needle in her arm while I was getting my treatments. She did seem like she was feeling better, but still not her normal self.

What was strange waking up after my babygirl treatment was that I didn’t feel uncomfortable, and it didn’t hurt. I couldn’t feel below my tummy button, but I kind of knew they would do that. I actually hoped I’d get a few days of being really fussy, and helpless, and Aunt Cassie would be happy with my babyishness.

I started to cry, and the nurse let Aunt Cassie hold me, and I cried a lot, and just didn’t want to stop. After about 10 minutes, one of the nurses put some sleepy meds, with the fluids going into my arm through the needle. Not long after that, Aunt Cassie fed me a bottle.

The nurse gave Tammy more sleepy meds, and Aunt Hannah picked her up and comforted her like a baby. It was a bit longer before she was ready to accept her bottle.

I noticed Jo was sitting near Katey’s bed, watching something on her tablet and trying not to make a fuss. She seemed a little scared, maybe she wasn’t ready to be a babygirl.

A Few More Questions:
While I was laying in the bed, still sleepy, and feeling strangely okay about all this,  this lady seemed curious.
    “Ma’am, Is your daughter incontinent since birth, or having ongoing issues with her potty training?” The woman asked Aunt Cassie.
    “She’s my niece, and she’s had bladder issues on and off since birth, so we’re keeping her in diapers for a while. And yours?” Aunt Cassie replied.
    “I’m Erika, My daughter Evie, is 6, and has accidents at school, and at home. The doctor is going to do a biopsy on her bladder, and I’m hoping to keep her in diapers for a while. I’m not sure if I should have her regress and baby her, or just stick to diapers. Another big question is if she should use the potty for pooping.” The woman explained.
    “I’m Cassie. The thing with babying older kids, is you have to be ready to put the time in, comfort them, and sometimes cry a lot. Sally will probably spend the next few days feeling fussy. We’ll see how clingy she is when her mommy comes back next week. Sally, and her cousin Tammy will be sedated and comfortable as they recover from the procedure on their bladders. They’ll probably remain incontinent for at least a few months” Aunt Cassie explained.
    “Do you think they like the baby treatment? I’m not sure Evie quite understands the difference between being a big girl 6yo and being a toddler. It’s just that pull-ups and sometimes diapers at home. We haven’t seemed to encourage her enough to work on her potty skills. She finds going to the doctor scary, before they examine her and give her shots. It’s confusing for both of us” Erika continued in her thoughts of how to handle Evie.
    “I think some girls, even as old as Sally, actually like the baby treatment, but are too embarrassed to ask for it. The other issue is school, but with the current restrictions, being physically around the other girls might not be concern. Sally’s older sister also had bladder issues, and we gave her baby treatment when Sally was little, so she wouldn’t think her younger sister is getting all the attention. Sometimes the girls will be scared, sometimes they’ll cry, but baby treatment isn’t always comfortable, unfortunately. Sally had spinal anesthesia so she’ll be quite babyish for a while. When Katey had surgery on her small bowel, we had days of her not feeling much below the anesthesia block, and it was two weeks before she could walk around the house. She enjoyed her mom babying her a lot, but would never admit that.” Aunt Cassie explained. I knew Katey got baby treatment when I was little, but still not sure how far they went.
    “Sounds like young girls find comfort in being incontinent, especially before puberty, or as they are starting to develop. Hopefully Evie wants to stay in diapers for a long time, after today’s treatment.” Erika said, expressing her decision.
    “Yes, I work as a pediatric nurse, and honestly, if a kid isn’t basically dry by 5, then they need to be kept in diapers, and let them really want to be out of diapers, and ready to be sure about that choice” Aunt Cassie explained.

I was laying there, listening to the conversation. For some reason, it didn’t bother me that Aunt Cassie and my mommy wanted to extend my need for diapers, and keep me as a little girl. If I wasn’t sleepy, weak and confused, not to mention helpless and in diapers, I might feel different, and just then I had a weird feeling. If the doctor hadn’t just done all these babygirl treatments, I would have wanted Aunt Cassie to make me sleepy and weak, even scary meds, so she could diaper me and let me be a babygirl.

Katey’s Treatment:
Katey was laying down on the bed, and the nurse changed her diaper. I’ve heard most hospitals, when they diaper a patient, the nurse changes them. I wondered if she was embarrassed, or still comfortable being changed by nurses.

Shortly after Katey’s diaper change, she got up to walk around, and came over to my bed.
    “Are you feeling okay, baby sis?” Katey asked, slightly concerned.
    “I sleepy and weak, Dr. Elaina and Dr. Beth made me not feel below my tummy, so I not hurting. I can’t be a big girl, so I a babygirl now” I slowly replied to my sister.
    “Good. For the next few days, you’ll be a cuddly, sleepy babygirl” Katey replied, with a slight smile. At least the fluids and meds made her feel better.
    “Umm… Sis? Did they make you unable to feel your tummy and legs, when you were little? Did the doctor do scary stuff down there?” I asked, with my mind racing, and feeling different than other times they make me unable to feel my tummy. I didn’t know why I felt so different that for other babygirl treatments.
    “Ummm…  Yes, a few times. One time when I was 8, I had surgery to help with constipation. I was numbed with a spinal injection. It was really scary but when mom took me home and babied me, I kind of tricked her. For the first few days, I couldn’t walk, and mainly napped and stayed in bed. Although after 5 days of not walking, mom wanted me to try and walk, but I pretended I couldn’t and usually fell on my bottom. They knew I could feel and move my legs, I just wanted mom to keep letting me fuss” Katey answered honestly.
    “Did you feel good about being babied, after the surgery?” I asked.
    “Umm… yes. I wanted the full babying, with lots of fussing by me to keep going, even after the nerve block wore off.” Katey replied, blushing red.
    “Were you scared? Aunt Cassie sometimes made me really cry, like a babygirl, until I was sleepy and cuddled again?” I asked, wondering if the meds the doctor gave me, alsp made me not hide my feelings.
    “I was way too scared to tell mom and Aunt Cassie how I felt, because the surgery and other things the doctor did were so scary, but something felt good about no big girl responsibilities. Aunt Cassie sometimes does scary treatments so I didn’t want her to make me too uncomfortable, just enough to cry a lot” Katey replied. I was stunned, because I didn’t know much about the surgeries she had, because I was too little at the time, and she usually didn’t like to talk about it.

Tammy’s reaction:
Aunt Hannah was holding Tammy, comforting her. She seemed to cry heavily, then go back to sleep, then more crying. She didn’t seem to mad at her mommy, but just wanted to cry. Did she tell her mommy something, while she was waking up from her babygirl treatment? I was curious but didn’t want to ask.

When Aunt Hannah and Tammy visited me before, Tammy asked a lot of questions, and didn’t always throw a fit at wearing diapers for part or all of her stay, if I was diapered at the time. One visit, a few years ago, I was in pull-ups and she was in panties during the day, but seemed surprised that I was able to use the bathroom at all, without mommy having to help me.

After the nurse checked on both of us, we were given bottles to drink. Aunt Cassie  fed mine, and Aunt Hannah fed Tammy. Maybe Tammy couldn’t find the right words. She didn’t want to say anything, she just wanted to be held.

There were a few other mommies, and even one daddy, holding their kid while the nurse gives them extra sleepy meds, and whatever else they require.

Jo’s Surprise:
As Jo was waiting near Katey’s bed, another girl walked up near her. This girl seemed a older and thickly diapered. More significantly, she noticed Jo’s switch, as she had a similar one.
    “Hello, Cool, you have a switch like mine. I’m Demi by the way” The girl said, introducing herself. Jo and Katey looked up.
    “Oh, I’m Jo. I’m here with my cousins, the doctor says I have a minor UTI, but otherwise healthy. How come you’re stuck in diapers now?” Jo asked her.
    “It’s kind of a weird stories. I’ve always wet the bed, and have bladder spasms that sometimes cause day accidents. A few months ago, my friend, Aya, had a minor car accident, except they found a spinal tumor, which caused her to have issues with her bladder, and she is slowly getting the strength back in legs, but can’t walk. We both see Dr. Elaina sometimes.” Demi said.
    “Oh. Did you wear diapers before that?” Jo responded.
    “Yes, mainly to bed. Dr. Elaina also helped me with my bladder issues before, and I went back to pull-ups for a while. When I got another UTI, the bladder spasms returned, and my mommy suggested I go back Dr. Elaina, and go back to diapers for a while.” Demi explained, and Jo seemed interested in the details.
    “My Cousin, Sally, She has been in and out of diapers growing up. Dr. Elaina made her go to sleep to do stuff with her bladder. Another Cousin, Tammy, has had major issues with bedwetting, so her mom asked Dr. Elaina to make her go to sleep and do stuff with her bladder too. I don’t want to stay in diapers” Jo replied.
    “I understand. With my friend, Aya, dealing with her issues, and my issues, it felt right. My mom doesn’t mind babying me sometimes, even though I’m 12. Because I grew fast until 5, I had to get treatment which made it easier to stay a little girl” Demi continued.
    “Umm.. Did the bedwetting thing bother you?” Jo asked.
    “Not really. All the rules on drinks, and food changes upset me more. When I had day accidents in Kindergarten, mom took me to Dr. Elaina, then babied me a lot, and I didn’t mind. It felt good when mommy did that. I still can’t explain it properly” Demi explained.
    “Umm… Does it feel easier to behave, when your mommy babies you?” Jo asked, still confused.
    “I think so. Sometimes if mom comments that I’m being immature, and I’m upset, she’ll diaper me, and some other baby things. I’ve always found it embarrassing to ask her to diaper me, or ask for the babying. Mom seems to know when I’m feeling like a little girl, and when I’m just a bedwetter.” Demi replied.
    “Demi, I’m Katey, I’m her cousin, and Sally’s sister. I don’t know what it is about Dr. Elaina makes her so good, but she seems to understand what some girls require to feel good about being babied, and even if it seems too much, getting comforted and changed by mom made it all worth the uncomfortable babygirl treatments, but that is really hard to understand for girls, who aren’t used to being in diapers” Katey explained, and Demi nodded.
    “Yeap. At school I got a few comments, but having to wear diapers and go to the nurses office, was easier than wetting myself in class” Demi replied.
    “I don’t usually have day accidents, but long car rides , mom diapers me. I’ve also wet the bed a few times lately, because of a UTI” Jo commented.
    “I’ll probably be asleep for an hour or two, so not sure if you’ll be here, but you can message me on the Nintendo messenger.” Demi said.
    “You sound like you’re looking forward to it” Katey joked.
    “Umm… I am… sort of… I wanted this.. kinda.. but mom suggested it, so I wouldn’t embarrassed about asking for it. My friend went through a lot more in hospital, and so when I wake up crying, mom will understand” Demi commented, not quite hiding her embarrassment.

Soon after, the nurse came over and took her back to her bed, and gave her some sleepy meds, then prepared her for whatever they had planned. I wish I could stay   settled down like her, but I wondered if helping me settle down, was why mommy wanted babygirl treatment for me.

Dr. Elaina came over to check on on Tammy and I, then whispered something to Aunt Cassie, as the other nurse walked over.
    “We’ll remove Sally’s catheter, diaper her and she can go home. Do you want her sleepy, so she’s comfortable in the car ride home?” Dr. Elaina asked.
    “Umm… sleepy is good” I answered, surprising both Aunt Cassie and Dr. Elaina. One of the nurses removed my catheter, and thickly diapered me.

After checking on Tammy, the nurse removed her catheter and diapered her. Aunt Hannah wanted Tammy sleepy as well, and Tammy seemed to want more cuddles.   Dr. Elaina came over and gave Tammy more meds, and she seemed like she fell asleep with Aunt Hannah holding her.

Before giving me my sleepy meds, I wanted to give Dr. Elaina a hug, and she held me and comforted me on the bed. One of the nurses gave me the sleepy meds, and I was barely awake, as Aunt Cassie prepared to take me home.

Back Home:
I woke up, back in my babygirl bed at home, I still couldn’t feel anything below my tummy, and my tummy told me I wanted food. When I started crying, Aunt Cassie came in with a bottle and some pudding. I felt really tired from my hospital visit, and all the meds they gave me, so after Aunt Cassie finished feeding me, I dozed off again.

At some point later, Aunt Hannah came back in and fed Tammy and I, then changed our diapers. I didn’t feel much when she changed me, but I felt like crying when she held me and fed me, both before and after changing me. It’s a weird feeling crying just because I felt like it, but I wanted to cry, and be comforted. I’m not sure if Aunt Hannah realized part of the reason why Dr. Elaina helps girls like me with babygirl treatments, is so that mommy, or Aunt Hannah, can comfort me when I cry uncontrollably because I feel like I want comforting. I don’t have to be sore, or scared, to want to be comforted, as being a babygirl is why I want to be comforted.

Reassurance and sleepy time:
Late in the evening, Katey came in my room, and changed me again, along with another bottle feeding. I’m pretty sure she had night meds in my bottle.
    “Don’t worry, I won’t tell Aunt Cassie your secret” she whispered. I’m not sure she actually figured out what my secret that I was not telling her or Aunt Cassie actually was, but it still felt good that she tried to understand.
    “Does mommy really want me to stay a babygirl for a long time?” I asked.
    “Yes, she thinks you’ll enjoy all the attention, and doesn’t want you growing up too fast. Aunt Cassie suggested more babygirl treatments, and mom agreed. She also didn’t want you fussing about wearing diapers as needed, and making you feel like a babygirl so you need diapers seemed right” Katey replied with little hesitation.
    “It feels different, that I can’t be a big girl” I said, a little sad and confused.
    “Don’t worry, I’ll change you and make you feel good about being a babygirl” Katey replied with a smirk, as she held me and comforted me.
    “Tam don’t have a big sis… me lucky” I replied softly as I was laid down in bed, and my pacifier inserted, before falling asleep.

• Like 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 32 7/8/2021): All Better Now