LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey there! So excited to bring to you a new chapter of Youth Center! I was in a bit of a creative slump, as happens from time to time, but tonight got a sudden burst of writing motivation and creative juices flowing! So I took advantage! I hope that you have as much fun reading it as I did thinking it up!

Youth Center (Chapter 3)

by

Panther Cub!

"Alright, Jessie," Mrs. Clawto said in her sing-song voice. "Here we are! Your very first assignment! Really, it's more of a test run to see where you might need some help in your upcoming jobs, but still, it's just so exciting!"

The two were standing outside a door with a sign above that read The Lucky Ladybugs, with the tigress holding the bunny's paw. Jessica was trying to subtly tug her paw out of Mrs. Clawto's soft yet secure grip, to no avail. After the assembly, each of the teenager's "chaperones", as Jessica decided to think of them, came and collected each of them to be led down the various halls.

"Oh yeah, what a thrill ride this shall be," Jessica said with an extra helping of sarcasm.

"I know, I know, it can be very intimidating on your first day," Mrs. Clawto said, turning and bending down to make eye contact with the smaller girl, which made Jessica blush. "But before you know it, you'll be having loads of fun and making all sorts of new friends to play with!"

She's talking like it's my first day of kindergarten! Jessica thought with an annoyed huff, choosing to say nothing.

"You'll be Mr. Teller's special helper today, which means in addition to helping with his lessons, you'll be helping and interacting with the other children, understood?" Jessica frowned, the bunny girl could have sworn that she had just said older children, but clearly must have misheard.

"Uh... sure," she said. The tigress smiled and nodded.

"I don't think that this will be quite the right age group for you, but we'll know for sure later on today. Now, you head on in and I'll come get you after class, okay sweetie?" The question was followed by a hug that made Jessica wince and blush some more, since it sounded like she was being enrolled in the class.

"F-fine, whatever!"

"And remember to listen to the teacher and treat him with respect, honey." The hug continued now with head rubs, all of which made Jessica squirm until she was released. She simply nodded and fixed her fur and her dress, and started to reach for the doorknob. Her bottom was given a gentle pat, making her squeak as she opened the door. Blushing, she entered, to be greeted by the smiling and curious stares of about ten or twelve eight-year-olds. Jessica composed herself, recognizing the two squirrel boys, Tom and Tim, from earlier. They were snickering behind their paws as they looked to her.

"Ah, you must be Jessica," came a deep and gentle voice from the large desk at the head of the class. Looking up, Jessica saw that the teacher was a ram, smiling warmly at her, dressed in a charcoal grey three piece suit. "I'm Mr. Teller. Welcome to the second grade." He then turned his attention to the children. "Well, class, what do we say when we make a new friend?"

The children all smiled at that and, all together, chorused a "HI, JESSICA!"

The bunny gulped and forced a smile at them with a wave.

"H-hi, guys," she said, feeling nervous. It was a smaller class than what she was expecting, but still, it set Jessica on edge to be surrounded by so many little kids.

"Alright, Jessie, how about you come up to the board so you can introduce yourself?" Mr. Teller asked, motioning to the large whiteboard. Internally, Jessica sighed, and obeyed. She straightened her yellow sundress, wincing as she noticed a little beaver girl wearing an almost completely identical pink version. Soon, she was at the front of the class, holding her paws together.

"Tell us a little bit about yourself, Jessie," Mr. Teller prompted as he walked over to a nearby cabinet to rummage inside. Jessica gulped and nodded.

"I-I'm Jessica Thumperton. I'm fifteen, and I'm working here for the summer." Jessica was unsure of what else to add, but saw Tom... or maybe it was Tim, raised his paw in excitement. She looked to Mr. Teller, who was holding a plastic green box decorated in glitter and star stickers. He smiled and nodded.

"Tom, you have a question for Jessie?"

"Are you a new classmate?" he asked, making Jessica balk.

"Uh, n-no. I'm just here to assist Mr. Teller," Jessica said.

"That's right, class, for today at least, Jessica is my special helper. Later on, each of you can take turns being the next special helper," Mr. Teller said as he opened the box and started to pull out large notepads, crayons, glue, glitter, and other assorted art supplies.

"Were you bad and then made to come here?" asked the little beaver girl, catching Jessica completely off guard.

"Jenna, now I know that you know that that was inappropriate to ask," Mr. Teller lightly scolded as he started to pass around different notepads that Jessica could see had the students' names on them. Chastened, the beaver girl looked up at Jessica with large, soulful brown eyes. "I'm sorry Jessie."

"Uhm... it's okay, I guess..." Jessica said, startled as she was handed a yellow notepad with a large glittery butterfly on the front, with her name on it in black marker. Noticing her look of confusion, the ram leaned in close for a whisper.

"Part of helping will include participating in art projects, as a role model for a good student for the other kids to learn from," he said. Jessica shrugged and nodded, taking the notepad.

"Do you wear diapers?" That question made her jump a little and blush. Looking up, she saw a skunk boy dressed in a purple shirt and khaki shorts, looking right at her with bright yellow eyes.

"N-no!" Jessica stammered while the class giggled and murmured low at her response.

"Alphonse, that is also not appropriate to ask," Mr. Teller scolded, still gently, but firmly.

"But Mr. Teller, Jeremy snuck up to the floor where the teenagers sleep and said he saw a few of them wearing sleeptights through their open doors!" Alphonse whined, pointing right at the bunny girl.

"Alphonse, whether or not Jessica wears diapers is not the point. Some kids simply have potty problems, and it's absolutely not their fault. Now, one more outburst and you'll have to stand in the corner again, are we understood."

"Yes sir," the skunk said, looking to his feet, but Jessica, who was still blushing and outright mortified as the teacher did not say with an outright no that she did not in fact wear diapers, caught a slight smirk on Alphonse's muzzle before he turned to look away. Being a natural born troublemaker herself, Jessica recognized one of her own ilk, and wondered if there was a program at this facility for correcting behaviors for kids as young as eight.

"Now I think that that's enough questions for Jessie," Mr. Teller said, resuming his gentle tone, he motioned for Jessica to take a seat at an empty desk near the beaver girl. "Jessie, why don't you take a seat for now and you can join us in our little art project. Then afterwards, you can help with the cleanup, okay?"

Jessica nodded, still a little flustered, stopping before the small table and desk, briefly wondering how she was going to fit. With a sigh, she smoothed out her dress and wriggled down into the seat. It wasn't very tight a fit, but it was still apparent that she was sitting in a very undersized desk and chair.

"Good girl. Now, class, for today, we're going to start off with a picture. The subject of the art is to be something that you enjoy. It can be a game or a food or a favorite flower. And you can use whatever decorations that you want." With a pat to the art box, the kids all surged up from their seats and started to dig around inside, grabbing all sorts of glitter and markers and other things they planned on using to make their pictures look great. Jessica sighed and, with her longer arm span and the nearness of the art box, reached over and simply fished out a box of crayons. Noticing the look both Jenna and a white bunny boy sitting in front of her who had turned to look back, were giving her.

"What?" she asked.

"Can we three share the crayons?" the boy asked. Jessica started to roll her eyes, her instinct to tell them both to buzz off, but remembered that she was supposed to help the kids in this class, so simply nodded.

"Okay," she relented, clutching her ears from the sound of their cheering. The boy, who introduced himself as Damien, reached back and grabbed some light blues and light greens and a red, while Jenna snagged some pinks and light reds. Jessica sighed and grabbed an orange, deciding to start drawing something simple, like a basketball. She was on her school's girls' basketball team after all. She was surprised to find Damien turned around, offering her a small jar of orange glitter and some glue.

"Here ya go!" he said with a grin, missing a tooth in the front. Jessica couldn't help but smile, reluctantly admitting that some of these kids were cute. She started to fidget in her seat a little, tugging down on the hem of her dress unconsciously while she started making dots of glue on the basketball in the orange section, to make it pop a little.

"Hey, Jessica?" said bunny looked up to see Jenna looking at her, concerned.

"Yeah?"

"Do you need to use the potty?"

Blushing a bit, Jessica shook her head no, although she instantly realized that yes, she had to pee.

"Oh, okay. It's just that today, Alphonse is the bathroom monitor. So if you need to use the potty, you gotta ask him first to unlock it."

Jessica frowned at that. "Bathroom monitor?"

"Yep," Mr. Teller said right next to the bunny girl, making her jump a little. "An extra bit of responsibility to help build trust and self-esteem."

Jessica simply nodded and returned to her project, having already drawn the black lines and lightly dusted the glue with the orange, interspersed with her orange crayon markings. No way was she going to ask that little smug jerk for help, so instead she decided to just hold it. After a period of relative quiet, the kids all started to finish, with Jessica to help with the cleanup. She was fidgeting more as she walked by Alphonse's desk, the skunk boy smirking up at her.

"Oh! Jessica! Do you need to use the potty? If so, I can walk you over to it so that you can use it like a big kid." Jessica's full bladder had been compelling her to ask the skunk boy to use the restroom, but her own pride won out, and so she stubbornly shook her head.

"Nope, I'm all good, little guy," she said, as condescending as possible. This made Alphonse scowl, before he smirked again.

"Okay, understood. Good to know that you've got a diaper on in case of an accident," he said. This made Jessica blush and sputter.

"And that's strike three today, Alphonse," Mr. Teller said with a sigh, pointing to a corner with a stool in it. With a huff, the skunk boy got up and trotted on over, scowling up at Jessica as he passed her, her smirk clearly getting to him. It was seeing him smirk back again that made the bunny girl briefly worry, but her full to bursting bladder drawing her focus away. Mr. Teller looked away as Alphonse passed, his black and white striped tail twitching up and knocked a jar of glitter to the floor. The clatter made Jessica jump, which was enough to open up the floodgates. She froze as she felt a warmth that quickly started to trickle down her legs to her sandals, forming a small puddle on the tiled floor beneath her feet.

"Uh-oh! Looks like Jessica had an accident!" Alphonse called out from the naughty stool. Jessica shook and blushed, clearly distressed. She felt a a gentle hand on her shoulder while she heard some of the children start to giggle, and she looked up into the smiling face of Mr. Teller.

"It's okay, Jessica, everyone has accidents now and again," he said, before addressing the class.

"Okay, okay, yes, Jessie had an accident. And maybe it could have been avoided. But there will be no one making any fun. Now, Damien, you'll be my temporary helper while I help Jessie out. Jenna, could you stay with her while I get Mrs. Clawto?"

Damien gave a salute before hopping out of his desk, running around and collecting the remaining art supplies. The little beaver girl smiled softly at the larger girl, and took her paw in her own.

"Don't worry, Jessie, I don't care if you need diapers, we can still be friends!" Jenna said, not even a trace of mockery or insincerity in her voice.

"B-but I don't w-wear diapers," Jessica insisted, her voice a whisper.

"Seems like that was the problem," Alphonse called over, with Mr. teller out of earshot. Despite her utter humiliation, internally, Jessica swore that she would get revenge on that little jerk. She looked over to see the ram on his cell phone, his spare hand over his free ear. He was speaking softly, and then ended the call, returning over to Jessica's side.

"Mrs. Clawto is on her way, and she informed the custodial staff, so please don't feel bad about the mess, Jessie." He patted her shoulder, still smiling softly at the humiliated bunny. In less than a minute, the door opened and in strode a concerned-looking tigress and a male puma, the latter of whom was dressed in a robin's egg blue jumpsuit and pushing a mop and bucket.

"Oh, honey, I heard about what happened," Mrs. Clawto said, pulling Jessica into a hug. She grabbed her paw, and started to lead the shocked bunny girl out of the room. "Don't worry, Mr. Teller will have your pretty picture displayed with the rest of the class' projects."

Why would I care about a lousy picture?! I just peed myself in front of a crowd! Jessica thought, only letting out a sniffle, never recalling ever having been so thoroughly humiliated. She just nodded her head, as she was led along around the corner to the employee break room. She was led to a door, and was surprised to find a shower inside.

"It's a bit of a trek back to your room, hence why there's a shower in the break room. After all, accidents happen," she said, noticing how Jessica flinched at the word 'accident'. "Sorry, poor choice of words. There's some spare clothes in all sorts of sizes in the closets here, so once you're all cleaned up, I'll bag your... current clothes, and you can wear something else."

Jessica was still a bit dazed as she entered the shower and stripped off everything, passing them through a cracked open door just wide enough to hand over the clothing and sandals. Jessica then turned on the faucet and grabbed a bottle of fur-wash. She scrubbed thoroughly and rinsed herself off, being handed a large fluffy white towel through the door by Mrs. Clawto. As she dried herself, the bunny girl calmed down some, but was still blushing when she exited the shower. She saw the tigress smiling brightly at her, holding up a white t-shirt with Happy Cubs Youth Center printed in blue on the chest, a teddy bear right underneath, a navy blue skirt, and some kind of pastel pink square. Her eyes zeroing in on it, Jessica started to panic.

"Is that a diaper?!" she asked, horrified. Mrs. Clawto only chuckled and waved a dismissive paw.

"Of course not, honey, it's just a paw-up."

Jessica frowned. "I d-don't need those."

"Sweetie," Mrs. Clawto said with a sigh, "I'm sure that you believe so, but you did just have an accident. You didn't even ask to go to the potty first."

"B-but, I was going to, until I got startled!" Jessica defended.

"It's okay, honey-bunny, no one but you and I will have to know. Besides, this is actually standard for... incidents like these."

"... Can't I just wear some regular underwear?" Jessica asked, a whine in her voice.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but the rules are if you have an accident, then you need to demonstrate your control. If you can go three days without anymore daytime accidents, you can go back to big girl underwear." While warm, Mrs. Clawto's tone was firm. Jessica winced again, and briefly considered pleading her case of going commando, but decided that that wouldn't fly with the motherly tigress. What's more, she had a sneaking suspicion that if she tried to pull a fast one and walk around without one on, she would be found out by her 'chaperone' and potentially incur a more humiliating consequence. With a defeated sigh, Jessica nodded.

"F-fine... so long as no one else knows about it..." she said, frowning at the smile on the tigress' muzzle, and even moreso when said tigress, instead of handing the paw-ups over, stretched them open, expecting Jessica to step into them. She complied, allowing Mrs. Clawto to pull them up to her waist and check that everything was snug but not too snug. Blushing at the pictures of daisies on the front, she was grateful to be handed the skirt and shirt, having discarded the towel into a hamper.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Mrs. Clawto asked, silencing Jessica's discontent by holding up the tied-off bag of her wet clothes.

"Now, let's get you back to class so I can get these all laundered," she said, taking Jessica by the paw.

"I h-have to go back?!" Jessica squeaked out as she was led out of the break room and back down the hall, rerounding the corner.

"Of course, honey-bunny. It was just a little accident, and not a big deal," she said, as chipper as ever. Jessica was shocked but didn't correct the tigress, and instead, soon found herself entering the Lucky Ladybugs door. She heard a snicker and looked up from her toes to see Alphonse still sitting on the naughty stool, smirking at her.

"Alright, welcome back Jessie. I was just getting the kids ready for a little trip outside to study rocks and sediment." Mr. Teller said, smiling as he tapped the skunk boy on the shoulder and gave him a look that made the boy huff and look guilty. The skunk boy trudged over to Jessica, no longer smirking, instead making a face that suggested he had tasted something awful.

"Jessie, I'm sorry for teasing you and making fun of you for wetting yourself," the skunk boy said, clearly not meaning it. Jessica caught herself before starting to tell him off, and instead, mindful of Mr. Teller, looked down at the boy.

"You're forgiven... little fella," she said, hiding a smirk of her own as she saw him scowl up at her.

"That's very mature of you, Jessie. Now, how about, as my special helper today, you lead us outside?" Mr. Teller asked. Jessica was unsure of just what he meant, but soon found out. One by one, starting with her, each of the children exited, starting to hold each other's hands in a chain, Jessie reluctantly holding a very sullen-looking Alphonse's paw in her own, while he held Jenna's, who in turn held Tom's and so one, ending with Damien's paw being held by Mr. Teller, who had shut the door behind them. Soon enough, they were on their way, rounding the corners at the ram's direction.

Alphonse, ever the little troublemaker, stopped sulking, his ears perked up in curiosity. He could hear a faint crinkling coming from somewhere. After listening to the mysterious sound, he realized that it was coming from Jessica, specifically, from around her waist as she walked. When they came to a stop to wait at an intersection in the hall for another class out on a walk, the fact that he couldn't hear it anymore confirmed the skunk boy's suspicion. A smirk grew on his muzzle as he started to plot how to make the bunny girl pay.

Soon, the class of second graders and Jessica, found themselves outside, in the massively fenced-off wooded area. Jessica saw that there were two more class groupings, one with the sullen-looking wolf boy in the overalls, and one with Alyssa. The grouping with the wolf boy appeared to be overseen by a large polar bear in a lemon-yellow skirtsuit, and the one with the energetic black cat bounding around amongst the kids, helping them as best she could, was being taught by a komodo dragon dressed in a pinstripe suit with a blood red tie, who seemed amused by the cat's antics. Spotting their group, Alyssa stood up and jumped about, waving at Jessica enthusiastically. Jessica, rolled her eyes, and waved back with her free paw, grateful when Mr. Teller informed her that she could release Alphonse's paw.

She leaned up against a tree in the shade, enjoying a cool breeze, as Mr. Teller started to teach the class about the different kinds of sediments. Jessica did as instructed and went over to a nearby shed to grab enough small buckets and clear plastic sample boxes, complete with black markers and white stickers, and some hand spades. She then proceeded to pass them around, while Mr. Teller sent the kids out to start collecting samples. The plan was to then start describing a different sediment or rock, and let the kids figure out which of their samples fit the description and label them as such. Overall, Jessica was a little impressed by the teaching approach. 

She was still required to assist in making sure the kids stayed in the designated area. What she was unaware of was a low-hanging tree branch seemingly to head up under her skirt. Jessica was oblivious to Alphonse, who was hiding in a bust, using a flexible branch he bent down to try and catch her skirt with. Spying Jessica being distracted by Damien running up to her to proudly hop around and show off his sample of rock, Alphonse hooked the branch into the hem of Jessica's skirt and, certain it was secure. He let go of the branch while simultaneously rolling out to the other side of the bush, out of sight of everyone else.

Jessica felt a sudden draft, and started to hear some snickers. Looking around, she saw that a number of the kids in the class she had been assigned to for the day, as well as some others from the nearby other classes, and the teen wolf boy, were chuckling or laughing in her general direction. Blushing, Jessica looked down... only to see that instead of her skirt, her paw-ups were on full display. She tried tugging down her shirt, letting out a whine, but it was no good, it was clear to anyone nearby what she was wearing.

"It's okay, Jessie," Jenna said, having scampered over and taken one of Jessica's paws in her own. "We can still be friends even if you aren't fully potty trained." The words which had meant to be comforting only made the bunny girl blush harder. As she saw Mr. Teller approaching, she spotted her navy blue skirt in the branch of a tree. Not too far away, Alphonse was standing with his arms crossed, smirking, and giving her a wink, but saying nothing that would get him in more trouble.

Oh I am SO gunna get you back! Just you wait and see! she thought as Alyssa darted over and started to tug on the skirt on the branch. It wasn't giving easily, before she gave it one more great big tug, and off it popped, with a loud tear. Alyssa tumbled over before she stood up, presenting the skirt to Jessica.

"Here, Jessica, got your skirt back!" Alyssa stated proudly, oblivious to the fact that it was now torn and unusable.

"Thanks, Alyssa, that's a real help," Jessica said, surly, which seemed to go over the black cat's head.

"No problem, bestie!" The black cat then hugged the bunny girl, who sighed, realizing that, more than likely, she was going to have to walk back with her paw-ups on full display the entire time.

And there you have it, readers! I hope that you enjoyed the newest chapter of Youth Center! Please consider leaving a comment to let me know what you think!

• Like 8

I had to go back and re-read the first two parts here before I could get to the new one. (Busy week and didn't have a chance until now) I like the addition. Somehow I suspect she's going to end up at least back in Preschool... ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I had to go back and re-read the first two parts here before I could get to the new one. (Busy week and didn't have a chance until now) I like the addition. Somehow I suspect she's going to end up at least back in Preschool... ?

YAY! I'm still so thrilled that you enjoy my stories and have taken the time to read some of them! Hehehehe, now what makes you think that? Whistles Innocently

WOO! Chapter 4 already! The inspiration train just kept on chugging this time, and I rode it! I can't wait to hear what you guys think of it!

Youth Center (Chapter 4)

by

Panther Cub

"Oh honey-bunny!" Mrs. Clawto said as she approached, pulling the blushing Jessica into a bone-crushing hug. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart! I was worried that the second grade might be a little too... advanced for you. Don't worry, we'll get you something new to cover up with, then after lunch, we'll see about finding you a new assignment. Something easier on you."

Jessica just grumbled, before letting out a squeak of shock. The tigress went from just hugging her, to carrying the blushing bunny girl on her hip, one paw holding her steady beneath her paw-ups. Jessica heard some more snickers and zeroed in on Alphonse casually waving bye-bye at her.

"M-Mrs. Clawto!" Jessica let out a whine once they were a certain distance away from the others.

"Oh? Something the matter, Honey-bunny? Did you just have another accident?" Before Jessica could answer, she let out another squeak as her training pants were quickly checked. "Oh! Do you need to use the potty then?"

Jessica blushed furiously and started to squirm in the tigress' grasp, as the larger female continued her stride. "I-I can walk on my own!"

Mrs. Clawto simply giggled. "Well of course you can, sweetie! Such a big girl you are!" Jessica felt herself being nuzzled, and decided that this lady was clearly spending way too much time with little kids... yet, when she thought about telling her off with a few choice swear words, Jessica stopped. Instead, she blushed and stopped squirming and instead leaned more into the tigress' side. Her head felt fuzzy, and all objections about being carried on the hip, soon Mrs. Clawto shifted the girl so that she was cradling her in her arms. Jessica started to relax and instead played with one of her now drooping ears. Before she knew it, they were entering the still empty break room.

"Here we are!" the tigress sang, setting Jessica on the ground. She opened one of the two doors right next to the shower to reveal a sink... and a colorful yellow frog-shaped training potty... but one that was much larger than one intended for toddlers. "Now, for safety reasons, while you're still in paw-ups, you'll have to use training potties. Don't worry, I'll bring one to your room later."

Jessica, whose head still felt full of cotton nodded, squirming and doing the potty dance. Humming, Mrs. Clawto had Jessica walk up to the potty and pull down her paw-ups, before taking a seat. The bunny girl smiled feeling proud as she was praised for being a big girl, and was soon finished. She didn't question it when Mrs. Clawto started to clean her with some baby wipes, before pulling the paw-ups back up and washing her paws. It was as she was being dressed in another skirt, this one beige, that the fogginess blanketing Jessica's thoughts was lifted. Realizing that she had just used a training potty and been wiped like a toddler, right in front of her boss, Jessica felt mortified all over again, her face breaking out in a blush.

"Oh, Honey-bunny, Auntie Elaine isn't upset with you. Some people need a little more help when going potty from time to time, that's all," Mrs, Clawto said, apparently meaning it. Jessica closed her mouth, at a loss for what to say.

"Your name is Elaine?" Jessica finally forced out, before shaking her head. "I-I just... that... I d-don't need help when going potty--I MEAN GOING TO THE BATHROOM!!" Jessica clamped her paws over her mouth at what she had been saying. She squeaked when she was scooped up into a cradled position by the chuckling tigress, who gave her a gentle rock and rested her head on her chest.

"Oh sweetheart, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's just another thing we'll help you work on here."

"N-no! What I'm saying is that... uhm... th-this place is weird! And you're... you're..." Jessica was trying to say 'And you're totally baby crazy!' or something to that effect, but being held and rocked calmed her right down. She could hear a steady ba-bump, ba-bump, that she realized was Auntie Elaine's... Mrs. Clawto's heartbeat... and found it to be soothing... especially combined with the rocking motion. Elaine smiled down at the bunny girl in her arms, and planted a gentle kiss onto her forehead. Jessica smiled and curled up more, her thumb finding its way into her mouth, and was only barely listening as she was carried back out into the hall.

"... progressing so quickly! I'm just so proud!" was the only snatch of the conversation Jessica caught as she chewed on her thumb.  Her tummy let out a rumble as the two started to smell delicious food and the sounds of chattering people and children. Elaine gently removed the thumb from her charge's mouth, and set her down on the ground just outside the double-doors to the cafeteria, taking Jessica's paw in her own. Jessica was smiling as she was led towards the tasty smells, but then her mind snapped back, and she felt confused.

"W-wait, weren't we just in the break room?" Jessie asked, looking behind them at the double doors.

"Goodness! Maybe someone needs a nap if you can fall asleep while walking!" Elaine stated, pulling Jessica into a side-hug.

"I-I don't take naps!" Jessica said, her tone defensive.

"It's nothing to get your cute little cottontail all in a twist over, Honey-bunny!" Jessica scowled at that, clearly disagreeing but opting to not vocalize her stance on the subject. She tried to tug her paw free, but once more gave up as she was led to the buffet line. She continued to scowl as Mrs. Clawto handed her tray, standing right next to her. Jessica sighed and started to select different foods, opting to use the tongs to grab some spring rolls and fried rice, and a glass of strawberry juice.

"Can you find your way to a table by yourself, sweetie? Or do you need some help?" Elaine asked.

"I can take care of myself just fine, thank you!" Jessica snapped back. Frowning as it appeared to go right over the tigress' head.

"Good girl! Now, remember to buss your own tray, and then come find me when you're all done. And also, if you need any help, feel free to flag down a grown-up." Mrs. Clawto gave Jessica a pat to her padded bottom, making her blush again, and sent the bunny on her way. She spotted Alyssa... who was standing on her seat waving to her, making the bunny roll her eyes and head right towards her.

"There you are, Jessie!" the cat said hopping back down to her seat right next to the pink lizard girl who seemed more surly than yesterday. Jessica looked around and spotted more teenagers about, as well as more children of other ages, even spotting a few sitting in high chairs with bibs on. She turned back to her own table, jumping back when she saw that Alyssa's face was inches away from her own. Before she could say anything, the cat glomped onto the bunny and hugged her tight.

"I'm so sorry that your skirt got ripped off and flashed your paw-ups in front of everyone!" Alyssa said, a little too loudly for the now once-again blushing bunny's liking. A number of those around the table started to laugh, even the wolf-boy down at the end, who was actively clutching his sides. Alyssa pouted at him and stuck out her tongue in his direction. "Ignore Derek."

"Alyssa!" Jessica hissed, wriggling out of the hug she was in, her ears perked up. "You didn't have to say what happened!"

The cat started to say something but was cut off by the lizard girl, whom Jessica thought might be some kind of gecko. "Wait... they put you in... them?"

Jessica and Alyssa were both shocked by the gruff voice.

"Well? Did they?" she asked in now a much more hushed tone, her eyes darting around.

"Uhm... w-well, I guess by now everyone knows about it... so yeah... th-they did.... just temporarily!" Jessica said in a low voice right back.

"Yeah... she said the same thing to me!" the girl pulled up her black band-shirt up a little and Jessica and Alyssa both got a peek of the waistband of a pair of purple paw-ups poking up from her jean-shorts. The girl tugged them back down and darted her eyes around again.

"Oh wow! That's so cute, Trisha!" Alyssa said with a bounce in her seat. "I didn't know that about you!" Jessica thought she heard an oddly familiar faint crinkle coming from the bouncing cat right next to her, but couldn't place it, still a little shocked to see that she wasn't the only one in her age group wearing training pants. She also wondered just how many of everyone's names Alyssa knew.

"No it's not! They're messing with our heads, brainwashing us, to make us obedient and compliant!" Trisha said, her slitted eyes looking hard at the two of them. The cat waved a dismissive paw and giggled.

"Trisha's here for taking her principal's car on a joyride," Alyssa whispered to the bunny. This prompted the pink gecko girl with the jet black hair to slam her fist down on the table, making the two of them, and several others, jump.

"He was spying on me for the CIA!" she said through clenched teeth. Jessica had been a little intrigued by the claim of their heads being messed with, that statement right there prompted the bunny girl to dismiss the girl and any theories she might have right off the bat. "And now they have us, and are working to humiliate us to break us down."

Alyssa rolled her eyes and, much to Jessica and Trisha's shock, unbuckled and unzipped her jeans, pulling them down a little to show off her own red pair of princess-theme paw-ups. "See? Not such a big deal. I had a little accident too so Auntie Mary put me in them for a little bit." Alyssa then pulled her pants back up and rebuckled them. Stunned at the boldness of the cat who apparently is a major oversharer, Jessica was dumbstruck. Trisha wasn't, however.

"And you don't find that weird?!" she hissed, still in a low voice. "Us three, teenagers, wetting ourselves? All on the same day?! And I've been listening to the grapevine, and I don't think it's just us! It's a conspiracy!"

Jessica and Alyssa rolled their eyes, continuing on with lunch. Alyssa, the chatterbox, going on and on about how cute the kids were, as well as how cute her little brothers were, with Jessica participating a little distractedly in the conversation, and Trisha having to be occasionally poked by the cat girl in order to get a response. Jessica was distracted, what the gecko girl said having resonated with her.

It IS weird for not only one, but at least three girls to wet themselves on the same day? Presumably when ALL three  of us have been potty trained for years now? And right there at the ready, Mrs. Clawto and the other two chaperones, had paw-ups made in our much larger sizes? With lunch ending and Jessica clearing away her tray, she was still lost in thought when a certain tigress snuck up behind her... and scooped her up into her arms, tossing the squealing bunny girl once in the air and catching her, pulling her into a hug and purring.

"Such a good girl, putting your own tray away like that again! And you're already making even more friends, I just knew that this was the right place for you!" Elaine gushed, cradling Jessica as she carried her out of the cafeteria.

"You were watching us?" Jessica asked, starting to feel a little of Trisha's paranoia rubbing off onto her.

"Well, it's a little hard not to with all of Alyssa's bouncing around, as well as her taking her pants off in front of others like that. I know for a fact that Mary is having a little talk with that silly kitten about keeping her clothes on," Elaine let out a giggle and started to rock Jessica a little. Jessie's questions faded away as she relaxed a little, listening as the tigress talked.

"Now, Jessie, we can try the second grade again maybe in a few days, depending on how your feeling. And I know that today's had a couple of rough patches so far, and I'm so sorry, Honey-bunny, but I promise that things will get so much better! So for your next assignment, we'll be taking it a little bit easier on you. You'll be trying out kindergarten for the rest of today, and possibly tomorrow."

Jessica, while relaxed, sighed, especially at how poorly phrased Mrs. Clawto made that sentence, making it sound as though Jessie herself was going to be joining a kindergarten class as a classmate, instead of as a student helper. Just as she was about to point out how she seems to speak without thinking, Jessica noticed that they were standing outside a door with a sign above it with some cute cartoon bees bordering it that read The Busy Bees.

"Here we are!" Jessica was set down and her bottom patted yet again. She blushed and stepped forwards, opening the door and slipping inside. She froze, seeing at least twelve little kids staring right back at her in excitement, a few looking shy and hiding themselves behind their friends.

"Oh! You must be our new friend, Jessica!" said a friendly female badger sitting cross-legged on a cushion surrounded by what Jessica realized now was a circle of children.

"Hi Jessica!" said the little ones, making her cringe back briefly, before she shuffled forward.

"H-hello," Jessica said, rubbing her arm nervously. The badger smiled sympathetically at her.

"I take it that someone's feeling a little nervous! Well, don't worry. I promise I don't bite, dearheart. Just take a seat with the others in the circle. And I'm Miss Peregrine."

Jessica nodded, blushing as she took a seat next to an all white arctic fox boy hugging a blue security blanket, and a little chipmunk girl who smiled up at her, with her hair bunched up in pigtails with pink ribbons tied into bows. Jessica sat cross-legged, now aware of her slight crinkling, her ears perking up and picking up other crinkling sounds that sounded just like it all around her, her blush deepening as she realized that she and these kindergartners have more in common than she would have liked. 

She sat there, bored, as Miss Peregrine led the class in counting and the alphabet, as well as in reading some simple books. It wasn't too long before she declared that it was naptime, and roped Jessica into helping lay out enough sleeping mats for each of the kids to lay on. The badger helped a number of kids to the potty, thankfully not asking Jessica for her help in that department, aside from having her put stickers on the potty chart on the wall. Jessica was putting another smiling happy sunshine sticker next to a name of a kid who still had clan and dry training pants, when Jessica froze. There, right at the bottom of the potty chart was her own name. She stood there so long staring at it, she didn't notice the motherly badger approaching.

"Something the matter, dearheart?" Miss Peregrine asked, making Jessica jump and blush.

"Why am I on this potty-training chart?!" Jessica whispered, surprising the badger.

"Well, as a big kid, you are a role model to the little ones. That means that you not only have to help enforce the rules here, but also follow them and show the kids how to follow them. And, well, the children have already heard about your... accident earlier, as some of their siblings were in the classes who were with you."

Jessica's face practically glowed like a bright red neon sign. "S-so, I have to have my name on here then?"

"Only for a little bit. The kids know that for big kids, the rule is that they only have to wear their paw-ups for three days, unless they have an accident again. And then it becomes a week. If they have three accidents in that week during the daytime... well, then for a little while, they have to take a step back, just like they do. And accidents also count for naps, by the way." Miss Peregrine stated all of this as though it were a normal everyday thing, which astounded the bunny.

"You mean that I might end up back in... d-diapers?" Jessica whispered, looking around to see if anyone were listening.

"Well, if you have three accidents, then yes. But I promise that if that were to come to pass, no one here would make fun of you for it. Accidents happen, after all, and some kids need a little more help from time to time. Also, your first one in Mr. Teller's class doesn't count as your first strike." Feeling overwhelmed as well as a sense of deja vu, Jessica felt herself being led by the paw towards the training potties, the other children having already found their own sleeping mats and laid down on them. Feeling eyes on her, Jessica stopped in her tracks and pulled her hand free, surprising Miss Peregrine.

"I-I'm f-fine," she stammered, blushing.

"You mean that you don't need to use the potty? Are you sure?" the badger asked, cocking her head to the side, looking concerned.

"Y-yeah, I'm good," Jessica said with a yawn.

"Okay, but if you need to potty, just let me know, dearheart." Miss Peregrine smiled warmly as Jessica, who felt so tired all of a sudden, just nodded. Putting a clawed hand on her lower back, she guided the girl to a larger green sleep mat that Jessica hadn't noticed before, and helped her to lay down on it. Jessica thought about asking about it, but her eyelids soon closed, and she drifted off to sleep. Miss Peregrine smiled down at the girl and, after checking on the little ones, crept quietly towards the adult restroom in the class. She had been completely unaware of two pairs of eyes that had been following her movements, coming from the door to the hall, that quietly opened as soon as she shut the bathroom door behind herself. In crept two small figures. One was a certain little skunk, and the other a lion of the same age.

"I don't know if this is a good idea, Alphonse," the cub said, looking towards the bathroom as he whispered as quietly as he could, keeping pace with his friend.

"Of course it's a good idea, Jeremy!" Alphonse retorted. "You heard what she said, three accidents during the daytime, and back to diapers they go, even during naptime!"

"But we might get in trouble!"

"So? It's worth the risk to put this big baby in her place!" Alphonse said with a smirk as he and Jeremy came to a stop next to the sleeping bunny. Alphonse was holding a small white ceramic bowl, and Jeremy a red thermos from his lunch box. He unscrewed the cap and quietly poured the water, which was still warm, into the bowl. Alphonse gently picked up Jessica's hand and set it into the water, before pulling her skirt up, exposing her.

"Are you sure this is gunna work?" Jeremy asked, looking to the door the teacher would soon be coming out of.

"Yeah, I looked it up online. A hand in warm water makes a sleeping person... OMG she's peeing!" The two giggled as they watched the daisy pattern on the front fade away. Hearing a flush silenced them and they quietly scrambled. Alphonse removed the paw from the dish while Jeremy grabbed said dish, careful not to slosh out any water. They made their way to the door to the hall and snuck back out, the door quietly closing behind them just as Miss Peregrine opened the door to the bathroom. She looked around and smiled at all the little ones, until she noticed that Jessica's skirt had gotten hiked up in her sleep. She approached and saw the paw-up, now clearly soaked, and smiled softly at the girl.

"Poor dear," she said quietly to herself, "you couldn't even go your first day back in kindergarten without an accident..." Then, still being careful not to wake any of the children up, she went over to the potty chart and got a raincloud sticker and placed it on the box for today next to Jessie's name.

And that is the end of chapter 4! Needless to say, Jessica's in for a big surprise when she wakes up from her little nap! And be sure to consider leaving a comment, it really just makes my day to hear from you, the readers! Thank you so much!

• Like 7

I hope the bullies get caught at some point. Though I don't think she was long for surviving in her pull-ups anyway... She's sure to have an accident that night again I'm guessing too. Diapers by dinner the next day for certain at this rate!

• Like 1

Yet, again, this is my favorite story on this forum.  I am so gratified to see it continued.  Each installment poses questions about the world (the complicity of the students in 2nd grade?  I don't particularly want exposition, it just makes your world building so much richer).  You are awesome and I love reading this!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I hope the bullies get caught at some point. Though I don't think she was long for surviving in her pull-ups anyway... She's sure to have an accident that night again I'm guessing too. Diapers by dinner the next day for certain at this rate!

Hehehe, Alphonse is a perpetual troublemaker who, if not careful, when he's Jessica's age, will find himself enrolled in a similar program... Well, Auntie Elaine... I mean Mrs. Clawto would be there to comfort her on her journey back.
Now what makes you say that? Hehehehehehehehehe ;)

2 hours ago, GuybrushT said:

Yet, again, this is my favorite story on this forum.  I am so gratified to see it continued.  Each installment poses questions about the world (the complicity of the students in 2nd grade?  I don't particularly want exposition, it just makes your world building so much richer).  You are awesome and I love reading this!

Awww, thanks! I'm enjoying continuing it! Answers will be forthcoming! ?

• 1 month later...

Hello ! Will there be a next to this story ? I really hope it, she's amazing. She's definitely my favorite of the site !

I don't know why, but something tell me Jessica will ends up in 24/7 diapers... And in a daycare rather than in a class of grown up.

I really like the way you make regressing her, slowly and sweetly. So much stories want to go so much fast...

She seems really embarassed by her situation, and it's comprehensive. I think it would really help her to relax if she was given a pacifier. Besides, it would make her regress a little more. Maybe when she will be put in her first daytime diaper ?

Congrats for your work ! I can't wait for the next !

• Like 1
On 7/14/2021 at 2:06 PM, diaper620 said:

Hello ! Will there be a next to this story ? I really hope it, she's amazing. She's definitely my favorite of the site !

I don't know why, but something tell me Jessica will ends up in 24/7 diapers... And in a daycare rather than in a class of grown up.

I really like the way you make regressing her, slowly and sweetly. So much stories want to go so much fast...

She seems really embarassed by her situation, and it's comprehensive. I think it would really help her to relax if she was given a pacifier. Besides, it would make her regress a little more. Maybe when she will be put in her first daytime diaper ?

Congrats for your work ! I can't wait for the next !

Hiya! Absolutely! The next part will be coming!

Now what makes you say that? ... >.> <.<

Not gunna lie, the temptation to speed things up is there, but, nope! Gunna keep it a slow-burn!

Oh? a binky will help?

Thank you so much!

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Hiya! Absolutely! The next part will be coming!

Now what makes you say that? ... >.> <.<

Not gunna lie, the temptation to speed things up is there, but, nope! Gunna keep it a slow-burn!

Oh? a binky will help?

Thank you so much!

Oh fantastic, i can't wait to read the next !

Yes, the more she has accidents, the more she seems stressed and shameful. So i think a binky will help her to relax and accept her situation. Her regression. And she already sucks her thumb anyway ! 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

And here it is, chapter 5! Sorry for the long wait. Life tends to have a nasty habit of getting in the way when trying to concentrate on writing. Please consider leaving a comment or review, as that really makes my day and puts a little pep in my step! :) Also, happy October 1st!

Youth Center (Chapter 5)

by

Panther Cub

"This doesn't make any sense!" Jessica sniffled, tears streaming down her grey fluffy cheeks. She was sitting up in bed, not having heard Auntie Elaine enter her room. The maternal tigress padded over to the poor girl, who was wearing just a tank top and her sodden underwear, and pulled her into a hug. Jessica's Sleep Tights had leaked.

"Oh, honey-bunny," Elaine said, scooping the distressed and whimpering bunny up into her arms and rocking her. "It's alright. It was only a couple of little spots. We'll have the sheets cleaned and the mattress too, if necessary. We'll just need some better protection for tonight."

"It's not alright!" Jessica said, leaning her head against Auntie Elaine's chest and listening to her heartbeat, it's steady rhythm helping to soothe her. She was only vaguely aware of being laid down on a soft surface. "I haven't wet the bed since I was a twelve! And never during a nap!" Jessica, in her embarrassment, hid her face with her paws, not paying attention as the tearable sides to her sodden sleep garment were gently tugged open, with said garment being pulled away as her legs were lifted. The tigress was humming something that reminded Jessica of some kind of nursery rhyme, but she couldn't remember the words. But the tune was so catchy that she started humming along as well, blissfully unaware.

Elaine had spent the better part of the previous afternoon comforting Jessica after she had woken up in her wet Paw-Ups in the kindergarten room. She had been so embarrassed to learn that now, not only was she listed on the class' potty chart, but on her first day, she got a raincloud sticker. The tigress cooed at Jessica as she pulled out the tub of baby wipes in the large pink purse she carried, as well as a canister of baby powder, and a tube of rash cream. She double checked that Jessie was on the changing mat she had laid out for her and got to work cleaning her charge up.

"Jessie, it's all going to be okay, I promise. You used to be in a familiar setting and well established in your own social network. But now, you're here, starting over from the beginning, in a new place with a new social network to get used to. You're just chock full of anxieties, sweetheart." She finished with the wipes, balling them up in the used Sleep-Tights and quickly depositing them into the nearby trash pail. Lifting Jessie's legs up again, she began to apply the rash cream, while the bunny girl's sobs had lessened to sniffles, her paws still resolutely plastered to her face.

"B-but, Auntie Elaine... it all feels wrong!" Jessie insisted, despite feeling that Auntie Elaine had made some good points. "M-maybe I have been anxious... b-but... that doesn't seem right!"

Elaine smiled gently as she lifted Jessie's legs one last time and dusted her bottom and front with the baby powder. Reaching into her bag, she almost grabbed one of the diapers and smiled to herself, instead grabbing one of Jessie's pink princess paw-ups. She slid the thin absorbent garment up her charge's legs, turning her over a bit to make sure her cottontail went through the hole in the back.

"Honey-bunny. Accidents happen. And they happen so frequently, that we've got well-established measures in place to handle them." Mrs. Clawto emphasized this by giving the front of Jessica's Paw-Ups a loving pat. With a sniff, Jessie pulled her paws away from her eyes and looked up at the smiling tigress. The worst of her emotional storm had abated, and she was feeling a soothing warmth from the motherly tigress. Jessie was still humming the strange forgotten nursery rhyme as she looked down at her new underwear, a small smile forming on her lips.

At least they're the pretty princess ones, she thought, before she was scooped up into Auntie Elaine's arms, safely cradled there.

"This is all a big adjustment for you. But I promise, Honey-bunny, that I'll be with you every step of the way." Elaine was still cradling Jessie in one arm while she used her free hand to quickly put away the changing supplies back into her bag. She stood up with Jessie in her arms still as she walked over to the closet.

"Promise?" Jessica asked in a small voice, her head resting on Mrs. Clawto's chest, looking up at her caretaker with wide and hopeful eyes. Elaine smiled and planted a kiss on Jessie's forehead.

"I promise, my sweet girl. Now, let's get you a pretty outfit to wear for your next day of kindergarten!" Elaine said this with a level of enthusiasm that Jessie found contagious, even when the tigress tugged the tank top off of her, leaving Jessie in just her Paw-Ups. The bunny giggled in her arms, moreso when Elaine started to bounce her, and was too bubbly and distracted to notice the adorable pink sundress Elaine picked out for her. If Jessica had been paying attention, she would've wondered where such a dress had come from, as she remembered packing before coming to this facility and packed no such outfit. It was a bright pink with red over-the-shoulder straps. 

After Elaine worked it over the giggling bunny's head, she then tied a red ribbon into a bow, on her back, around the waist. She then slipped on a pair of frilly pink socks and red Mary Jane shoes. The hemline of the dress ended above Jessica's knees, so her paw-up was hidden, but, overall, when Jessica saw her reflection in the mirror when she was brushing her teeth, she smiled. After rinsing, she gave a little twirl and giggled, running out of the bathroom and eagerly taking Auntie Elaine by the paw. It was when they reached the stainless steel elevator doors, she froze, seeing her reflection again, but now in a new light. Looking herself over, the foggy haze that had surrounded her mind lifted, and she blushed. She opened her mouth to say something when the elevator dinged and the doors opened. 

Like the previous days, other teens and their apparent caretakers boarded. Jessica was surprised to find that there were a couple others dressed like her. The grey wolf boy, Jared, was looking sleepy, letting out a yawn, wearing a pair of bright blue shortalls. And the crocodile girl that towered over her had her hair in pigtails. She was wearing a denim skirt-all with a bright white shirt on underneath with a smiling daisy on it. The other teens seemed oblivious. Jessica instead furrowed her brow and thought about the wild and crazy claims Trisha had made yesterday. While the pink gecko girl seemed to have a paranoid streak in her, she may have been right about this place. 

Feeling deeply unsettled, Jessica was too distracted to object being led back through the halls towards the cafeteria. Jessica did blush as Auntie Elai--Mrs. Clawto continued to hold her paw as they went through the lines, with the tigress humming as she selected food for both of their trays. Jessica sighed in relief when her paw was released and she was handed her tray, but she let out another squeak to yet another pat to her bottom, to send her on her way. Once more, Jessica was flagged down by Alyssa, who was dressed more 'maturely' than she herself was. The black cat was wearing a red tank top with a green skirt, reminding Jessica of a rose. But the bright red bow tied at the very end of Alyssa's tail gave the cat's appearance a slight juvenile quality.

"Hi, Jessie!" Alyssa said, glomping the surly bunny in a hug as soon as Jessica had set her tray down on the table.

"Hello, Alyssa," she said, spying the plastic backing from a Paw-Up peeking out from the back of the skirt's waistline. Jessica chose to say nothing, lest Alyssa strip off her skirt altogether to readjust it in front of everyone.

"I dunno what it is about this place, but I just sleep like a baby!" Alyssa said, bouncing, and lightly crinkling, in her seat. Jessica blanched a little beneath her fur at the overgrown kitten's choice of words, while the pink gecko sitting next to them snorted in derision.

"Yeah, I'll bet you have. You and all the rest of us," Trisha said. Jessica noted that Trisha was wearing another black t-shirt and matching cargo shorts. She brushed some of her blond bangs out of her eyes and scowled. "Nice outfit, Jessica."

"O-oh... uhm, th-thanks," Jessica mumbled.

"Isn't it just the cutest! I'm totally gunna ask Auntie Mary if we can't find something like that for me to wear!" Alyssa said with a purr. Jessica and Trisha simultaneously rolled their eyes.

"I take it that after peeing the bed again, your 'Auntie Elaine'," Trisha emphasized this with air quotes, "changed you and dressed you in that, huh?"

Jessica blushed, hating how her nighttime problem had apparently become common knowledge, but nodded.

"Yeah... well, looking around, you're not the only one who had some extra help getting dressed this morning," Trisha growled as she said this. This surprised Jessica even moreso due to the fact she was unaware that geckos could growl in the first place.

"I also heard through the grapevine that when the ticket taker asked you for your ticket to ride the potty train, you couldn't find it." Trisha said in a low voice.

Jessica looked puzzled, as did Alyssa. "What?" they asked in unison. Trisha sighed and rolled her eyes again.

"You've already gotten one strike against you on the potty chart, right?" she asked bluntly. Jessica stammered and blushed, looking away, too ashamed to answer. Trisha just nodded.

"Just as I thought... well, I thought that maybe there'd been something in the food to control our thoughts. And while I'm not entirely certain that that isn't the case, the point is that there are too many of us starting to have accidents and just agreeing to be dressed like little kids or even outright toddlers for it to all be some crazy coincidence. They're messing with our minds," Trisha said this as she poked at her scrambled eggs with her fork, closely examining and sniffing it. After a few more moments of investigating her breakfast, she started to eat it.

"From what I've observed, our actions determine what 'grades' we end up in. And the lower you go, the more they make you into a baby. So no matter what, you gotta do whatever you can to avoid getting sent back to Kindergarten... and above all else, getting bumped all the way down to Preschool. If that happens, you'll have your mind emptied and be left a drooling, giggling big baby." Jessica felt a chill run up her spine. Alyssa giggled and waved a dismissive paw.

"Trishie, that's the silliest thing I've heard! We all got in trouble because we all have behavioral problems. Makes sense to me that we could all start developing potty problems too. At least that's what Auntie Mary told me." Alyssa said, now with a milk moustache and some dribbled down her chin.

"Oh yeah, just swallow everything your new 'caretaker' feeds you! You know what that'll get you? Sitting your diapered butt in a high chair being spoon fed mush and given a bottle to drink!" Trisha hissed. Alyssa rolled her eyes, and soon enough, Jessica was bussing her tray and being taken by the paw by Mrs. Clawto and, after being praised for being such a good girl, led back through the halls.

"Now, despite my reservations, I'm willing to let you try again in the second grade," Elaine said to Jessica, holding her paw as they stood outside the ever so familiar door marked Lucky Ladybugs. "I think you'll do just wonderfully, Honey-bunny. But, if the class doesn't suit you, we'll take you back to kindergarten for a while. If that happens, we can try first grade. However, you might be better off in our preschool program."

Jessica gulped, Trisha's words ringing hollowly in her ears. "I-I'll be fine in the second grade, Auntie Elaine," Jessica said, giving the tigress the sweetest smile she could muster.

"Awww," Elaine pulled Jessica into a hug and stood there, cuddling and fussing over the embarrassed, yet now more sincerely smiling, bunny girl. "That's my girl. Now, go and have fun with your new little friends." Elaine gave Jessica another pat to her bottom, prompting the bunny to toddle forward and open the door. 

"Welcome back, Jessie. Please take a seat," said Mr. Teller, the ram gesturing to the desk in the second row. Jessica smiled and nodded, and ignored the smirk of Alphonse as he watched her every step. She kept her eyes firmly forward as she walked to the desk, and once more wriggled into the seat. She winced a little at the slight crinkling coming from her waist, but ignored it.

Jenna and Damien smiled at Jessica, making her smile back. Reluctantly, she admitted to herself that some of these kids could be cute... aside from that little Alphonse. She also spotted the cork board where all of the glitter pictures the class had made yesterday were all hung up, and spotting her own creation brought an even wider smile to Jessica's lips, not that she could have exactly said why that was.

Jessica followed along with the lesson plan, a little surprised at how... advanced it seemed to be. Instead of simple 2+2=4 mathematical problems, the class seemed to be starting with algebraic equations.

"Okay class," Mr. Teller said as he started to write out a problem on the board behind him with a green marker. It read (2a + 3b)(1a + 1b). "Now, how do we go about solving the equation?"

Jenna's hand shot up, the little beaver girl in her pink overalls and green shirt looking excited. Mr. Teller smiled and nodded to her.

"By using the FOIL method!" she said, looking proud.

"That's right, Jenna," Mr. Teller said, taking the marker and drawing lines between the two equations.

"We do the first, and then the outer, and then the inner, and then the last parts. Which ends up leaving us with..." Jessica followed along, her head still spinning that these second graders were easily comprehending algebra. She looked up at the board to see the answer. (2a + 5ab + 3b).

"Now, we're all going to work a little more on these basic equations, and then start adding in some fractions. Everyone ready?" To that, the class cheered enthusiastically, and Jessica once more looked around.

Is this some kind of advanced mathematics class? she wondered to herself, getting up and, being Mr. Teller's special helper, going around and passing out the kids' notebooks.

"How's potty training going?" Alphonse quietly asked her with a grin as she handed him his notebook. She shot the little skunk a dirty look and stomped off to the next kid. She was confused to find that she was holding an extra notebook, this one bright orange.

"Uhm, Mr. Teller?" Jessica asked, tentatively.

"Yes, Jessie?"

"There's an extra notebook here, but I'm not sure who it belongs to."

The ram simply chuckled and smiled at the bunny girl.

"That's your notebook, Jessie," he said, casually. Jessica looked at him with her head cocked, feeling even more confused.

"Mine?"

"Well of course. As my special helper, you're a part of my class, and so you'll also be expected to take notes with each lesson plan. That way, in case anyone loses theirs or something similar, you can have the information on hand for them to look through to study with."

"Uh... o-okay..." Jessica said, heading back to her seat. She sat down at the desk and was handed a mechanical pencil by Damian. The white bunny boy smiled at being so helpful, and Jessica thanked him. Feeling bewildered, she wrote her name on the cover, and then opened it, quickly starting to jot down notes. After finishing up with the mathematics lesson, Jessica was then roped into getting up and handing out books. 

Looking at the cover, she saw that it was ancient Treste Mythology. Jessica only vaguely remembered briefly covering them in her high school, but again, they seemed more advanced than what ordinary 8 year olds would be taught. Once more, there was an extra book that was intended for her and, with a sigh, she sat back down at her desk and followed along with the class. Everyone, Jessica included, got a turn reading a paragraph. She though that that was going to be the bulk of this lesson, but the bunny girl was surprised to find out that each story they covered, the class was then to discuss the literal and metaphorical meanings in the story, as well as the philosophy of the different stories. Finally, it was time for their next nature study.

Outside, Mr. Teller began teaching the children about the surrounding biology and how different forms of life interacted with one another. Examples included flowers producing pollen and nectar and watching as humming birds and bees drank said nectar, and how the bees took things a step further by cross-pollinating the different plants. The children, Jessica included much to her consternation, were then tasked to take their journals and record other forms of life interacting with each other in the local area, no one allowed to leave the small clearing Mr. Teller had led them to.

Jessica was looking around, trying to think of something to observe and log in her journal... but she felt a growing need to pee. She was crossing her legs, and looked over to where the kindly ram stood, speaking to Damien about something to do with an anthill the excited bunny boy was pointing to. She started to walk in their direction, with a little potty dance bounce to her step.

"Does someone need to use the potty?" a familiar voice asked from right behind her. Jessica whirled around and gl;ared at the smiling skunk boy staring up at her.

"Go away, you little stinker!" Jessica hissed.

"That sounds like a yes to me," Alphonse said, looking delighted.

"It's none of your business!" Jessica's voice was now a loud whisper.

"Oh? But I can't just let a little toddler walk around, doing the potty dance. She might have another accident." As he said it, Jessica imagined him holding up a fake halo, as he looked nice and smug.

"I'm not gunna have an accident! And I'm not a toddler! I'm bigger than you!" The urge was getting worse.

"Oh really? But, then, why are you wearing Paw-Ups? And also, why is your name on the potty training chart? My little sister is six and she doesn't need to wear Paw-Ups. And I'm not wearing them either. That's because she and I are both fully potty trained. You, however, already have a strike against you on the potty chart."

Jessica blushed, and her eyes narrowed as she looked down at the smug little jerk. She opened her mouth to unleash her verbal wrath on him... but then stopped and squeaked. She felt a spurt, and then another. Sweating a little, she started to back away. Alphonse, smelling blood in the water, smiled wider.

"Uh-oh? Did a certain wittle baby bunny have herself another accident?"

"Sh-shut up!" Jessica whisper-yelled, looking around and started to walk away, fighting to hold the dam, but feeling another spurt.

"Oooh, I think that that's a yes." Alphonse said, reaching for Jessica's dress' hem. Jessica jumped back, the sudden quick motion causing her to lose focus, and the floodgates opened. With another squeak, she tugged her sundress down, her eyes darting around, worried about someone seeing.

"Alright, look kid. Keep your mouth shut about this and I'm prepared to pay you fifty... Alphonse?" Jessica looked back to where the little punk had been standing, to find he was gone. Looking around some more, she paled at seeing the skunk standing next to Mr. Teller, pointing in her direction.

Mr. Teller approached Jessica, giving her a sympathetic smile.

"Hey, Jessie. Alphonse tells me that you might've had an accident," he said, his voice soft and gentle.

"U-uh..." Jessica tried to think of something to say, but instead continued to stand there, tugging down on the hem of her dress. She looked very guilty.

"It's okay, Jessie. I'll shoot Elaine a quick text, and we'll get you all sorted, okay sweetie?"

Jessica, blinking away tears, her face as red as a tomato, could only hang her head and nod. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Alphonse waving and smiling at her, and she renewed her promise to herself that she'd get even with that little monster. In less than a minute, Elaine was there, scooping Jessica into her arms and cuddling her close. Jessica could hear a snicker and just knew who it was coming from, and chose to ignore it. She blushed some more when Mrs. Clawto inspected her Paw-Ups to confirm that they were wet.

"Poor Honey-bunny. You seem to be handling this much better than last time though. My brave mature girl," Elaine cooed as she carried Jessica away, rocking her in her arms. Like the previous day, Jessica found herself in the break room, this time being laid down on the padded surface of a table over a set of drawers.

Jessica wanted to scream, to kick, to do something to express her anger at the indignity of it all... but when Auntie Elaine began humming that mysterious nursery rhyme, Jessica started to calm down, humming along. Jessica laid there as her Paw-Up were torn at the sides and her legs lifted. Instead, she found herself reflecting on the day's lessons as she was wiped, powdered, and a fresh pair was pulled up her legs. She didn't even react when Elaine commented on how Jessica was chewing on her thumb, or mentioned texting Miss Peregrine so that another raincloud sticker would be going up on Jessica's row for the week on the potty chart. 

Between the nursery rhyme and being scooped back up into Elaine's arms to rest her head on her chest, Jessica felt oddly content. She didn't even bat an eye as Elaine took a seat with her in her arms in a rocking chair in the corner. Instead, Elaine asked her about her day and what she learned so far, and Jessica answered. She felt a sense of pride and happiness at being praised for being such a good girl. And Auntie Elaine also kept telling Jessica how maturely she was handling her accident.

It wasn't much longer before lunchtime rolled around, and Jessica was feeling giddy and bubbly. Felling a sudden urge, the bunny girl wrapped her free arm around Auntie Elaine's neck and gave her a hug, her other paw she was now fully, obliviously, sucking on. As the tigress stood up and started to carry her out of the break room, Jessica couldn't wait to see her friends Alyssa and Trisha and talk about their day.

Thank you so much for giving my story a read! I really hope that you enjoyed the new chapter!

• Like 4